[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GXVh-U9XcAAoqWM.jpg (104 KB, 1070x1040)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
You shit on CS but can you solve even one of these fastly?

Look the links under Übungsblätter it's all PDFs
https://www.math.kit.edu/iag2/lehre/la1info2016w/de

I remember doing that shit when I newly came to university and it absolutely crushed me. You get 4 of these a week that your have to do and get over 50% or so of points in order to qualify to even be able to write the exams
>>
The other day I had palpitations for like 6 hours, it was horrific
>>
Lmao, wtf. Isn't KIT supposed to be an elite university? I did my Bachelor's at another public uni in BW and the first 3 sheets are literally problems you do at school.
>>
>>16380999
brainlet. i got 100% in linear algebra at top school full of chinks
>>
>>16381237
linear algebra is just regression

its just nvfr abilities
>>
>>16380999
>fastly
Enough. You just make it too easy to dunk on you CStards
>>
>>16380999
you're lucky ich german spricht nicht or else I would've solved it lickety-split

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.