[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: intro-1709034390.jpg (127 KB, 780x438)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Is there any science that tell us how to get most pleasurable drunkenness? What type of alcohol is best and how to calculate the right amount that one should drink?
>>
>>16382080
drinking with others. Simple as.
Once I drank with others, drinking alone felt way emptier than before. It's a different kind of drunk. Helped me with my binge drinking problem where I basically drowned myself twice a month. Not sure if that's considered alcoholism or not.
>>
>>16382080
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS
>>
Drink abou 50 ml.
>>
>>16382080
drink 50 ml of vodka for ever 10 kg that you have and eat only after you drink. Eat meat and potato
>>
>>16382147
This
>>
>>16382858
Off the charts.

Flat.
>>
>>16382147
A special kind of 'hot shape' was created in the breath of imagination.

You're like 'and that's a hot shape', and then you check and it is
>>
>>16382080
If you're home distilling, discard the first shotglass or so that comes out of the still.
>>
>>16382917
why?
>>
>>16384132
Methanol has a lower boiling point than ethanol.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.