[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chrome_4QW1J3k8WD.png (192 KB, 654x409)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
can TOQ explain this?
>>
>>16382486
Weed gives a false sense of profundity to mundane thoughts. Stop smoking so much of it.
>>
Think of it this way, there are billions of English sentences that have never been written, but you would easily be able to read them if they were given to you.

Same difference
>>
>>16382655
Yes and somewhere in there is a theory of everything that could actually explain things to even remedial readers, but nobody has actually been able to assemble the correct sequence of characters to explain it in English, yet.
>>
>>16382486
If cinnamon trees did not exist then humans would not have evolved to be able to taste them, so no
>>
>>16382818
So humans can't taste synthetic flavors since they didn't evolve to taste anything that didn't come from a tree?
>>
>>16382655
Library of Babel (the website) has every sentence imaginable tho, up to 23 letters.
>>
>>16382841
>Library of Babel (the website)
That part of your post alone has 30 characters and 24 letters, you can't say anything very meaningful with only 23 characters.
>>
>>16382845
Skill issue.
>>
>>16382854
Ok then if that is the case, feel free to try again and explain how the library of babel is a website that has every sentence imaginable up to 23 letters in under 23 characters.
>>
Taste is where chemistry and biology have passionate sex
>>
>>16382824
Just as there are infinite wavelengths of light that humans cannot receive, there are also infinite possible tastes that are not perceptible to humans. Synthetic flavors were created specifically to evoke a particular taste by mimicking sometime that already exists. Obviously any synthetic flavor that doesn't taste like anything would be discarded.
>>
>>16382945
>Obviously any synthetic flavor that doesn't taste like anything would be discarded.
No, it just gets some wacky marketing name like sourpatch instead of calling it watermelon flavor or whatever.
>>
File: babel.png (800 KB, 1975x1703)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
>>16382856
nta (they got the character count wrong).
>>
>>16384533
My computer has every sentence up to one million characters randomly accessible if I run the correct bash command
They can also be directly accessed by opening notepad
>>
>>16382945
>Obviously any synthetic flavor that doesn't taste like anything would be discarded.
Take the Blue-Raspberry Pill, Anon.
>>
>>16384536
Mine too, but I can't afford the million monkey typists.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.