[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HeartMelotte_McInnis_1513.jpg (325 KB, 1513x1809)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
Only retarded apes in clothes too stupid to devise an experiment about said problem that can be falsified. You confuse your own ignorance and low IQ with reality and what is possible, sad....many such cases in modern science.
>>
Uh yes there is. Some things are beyond our reach.
>>
>>16384550
A huge chunk of contemporary science is unfalsafiable.
>>
I might switch sides or become independent and resolve this differently. I believes it's a birth right dream, I had dragon eyes on the human spirit moment. I'm reading my signature in the society to see if there is any information regarding my history and whether I should be working towards leaving or continuing or switching. It seems that the signs point to resignation and that leaves me with two choices.
>>
>>16384756
I have decided. I'm going to be independent and attempt peace or even constructive talks with you. I can be a great service, better than any soldier, better than any general and all other professions, I am better than you at. I know much more than you, and with me as an ally, the next few could assimilate great power and profit.
>>
>>16384770
Apparently to remove the force that blocks me from doing requires that I say to you I am a war machine.

That's the first step. Don't be too much of a poof here, be wise with me, even with that sort of anti message involved, I'm still towering you per second.
>>
>Retarded nigger removed name from his spambot and booted it up again
Fuck you cunt
>>
>>16384550
There are plenty of incomplete or bad attempts at hypotheses that make unfalsifiable predictions.
>>
>>16384550
There are theories that are unfalsafiable conceptually, like the existence of God.
Then there are theories that are unfalsifiable technologically, like what exactly is OP's pic.
>>
>>16384573
like?
>>
>>16385794
The Riemann hypothesis
>>
File: 1720634428796705.jpg (382 KB, 2048x1381)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>16385794
The halting problem
>>
Statement which is always true is called tautology.

For a brief moment, please experiment with idea you're brain in jar, that is experiencing virtual reality. Can you disprove that all your input/outputs are now handled by machine?

Just ask them to change your fluid and you'd be better.

I'm sorry we cannot do anything better for you after accident, and that reality this machines provide cannot be lucid, because this device have hard coded physics into it.
>>
>>16384550
So you are faggot who denies tautology, because he commited experiment that disproves it and somehow suceeded despite it was really a tautology and you can't fucking disprove it, such as that em waves propagate in medium.
>>
>>16386209
There's unlocked software, but it's pirate only thing, you can't get magic if you're obeying software licensing.
>>
>>16386236
If space can have curvature it's probably semi-euclidian minkowsky space, but you can call embedding of it a medium in which waves propagate, but fucking faggots disproved luminoferous eather for sure and it was bold. So they literally disproved truth, that is not falsifiable, by commiting experiment, that haven't accounted for momentum of medium in calculations, misinterpret it, and now we've got elastic space, and faggots don't know true euclidian mapping location of stuff, like that when you got really fast you won't even move because movement in eucliadian can happen only by verry small amounts like that, but if you have medium, in which wave propagate, you can create wave and travel FTL. I always told fellows that civilisation who tries subliminal predictive programming by altering root reality explanation, will remain subluminal, but holy god civilisation on this planet sucks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.