[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Scam? Is this bullshit or legitimate?
Brain.fm says they can increase your mental focusing power with their super sciency music.

I have terrible concentration. Should I throw my money at these people or pirate from them or just ignore them?

>Your most productive
day, on demand.
>Brain.fm’s focus music is made to help you work better, by blending into the background so you can focus distraction-free... all while stimulating the brain with gentle rhythmic pulses in the music that support sustained attention.
>Other music is made to grab your attention, making it hard to think and work, even if you don’t realize it. Brain.fm’s functional music is designed from the bottom up to affect your brain and optimize your performance.
>Try it yourself

>Real science with
extraordinary results
>Scientists at Brain.fm work with academic institutions to observe the effects of our technology on the brain using fMRI, EEG, and behavioral studies. We always include placebo groups in our tests to ensure our tech is what makes the difference.
>See our science
Inb4 buy an ad. I'm asking if its a scam or not. Viralmarketers aren't gonna do that.
>>
>>16386181
For studying? IDK. For working it used to work for me as the music drowned the intruding thoughts and could put me in any mood i wanted (depending on the music chosen).
Music kind of brainwashes you, you hear a few nasheeds and you start sympathizing with jihadists, then you listen to rap and think nIgga nigga is the coolest shit then classical music and you wipe your tears to Maestro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2t7OPzKV0c
>>
>>16386181
I got a one year subscription on Black Fridays because it was something like $5, which wasn't much to waste if it turned out to be nothing. If you want some ambient background music, it's good for that. The warbling noise in the background that they say improves focus was more of a distraction. I didn't renew.
>>
>>16386181
I don't know about focus but I participated in a study to see if music increase the pain tolerance of people and in my case it definitely helped my pain tolerance
>>
>>16386181
Just take adderall
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpPmnnJcy6A
someone with more patience than me listen through and tell us if it works

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.