[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 59773-16751452095282-1920.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1920)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Anime & Mental illness discord thread!

>ASL
>Mental Illnesses
>Favorite Anime/Manga
>Describe yourself
>Looking for
>not looking for
>Discord tag
>>
>ASL
19/M/USA
>Mental Illnesses
high functioning autism, adhd, possibly depressed
>Favorite anime/manga
lain, punpun, aot, evangelion, higarashi & berserk
>Describe Yourself
silly curious and inquisitive gamer/drug addict. I attach easily and will stay
>looking for
unique fun social retards or just special needs individuals
>not looking for
nigggers
>discord tag
saiware
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, beliefs, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed where you live
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
>>32954903

>What to expect:

No obligations between us, just conversation. Friendship is unlikely. I like talking about why we've come to be the way we are. So naturally if you don't have much self awareness, or you're not good at thinking abstractly, or you're unprincipled, we won't get along. Assumptions are the fastest way to get removed. I like people who can regularly set aside their feelings to think rationally. If you're insane or you have good stories to share you may add me. I make music and poetry.

>Poetry touches on topics such as:

Afterlife, old age, regret, fear, loss of romance, sanity loss, abandonment, peace, physical torment, nature, hope, consumerism, sexuality, morality, religion, hatred, greed, depression and innocence.

>My favorite music Artists are:

Halou. Rivers of nihil. Bonobo. Gravenhurst. Ulvesang. Francoise hardy. Chromatics. Ichiko aoba. An autum for crippled children. Loathe. Porcupine tree. Hope sandoval. Comus. Boyd rice. The gentle waves. And Kilimanjaro ensemble.

>Contact info
faustvitten
>>
>ASL
19/f/usa
>Mental Illnesses
cutter, depression, anxiety, ocd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
madoka magica
>Describe yourself
ugly
>Looking for
self harm buddies/encouragement
>not looking for
people wanting me to stop
>Discord tag
ruinerchan
>>
>>32954903
>asl
23 m ca
>mental illnesses
The usual ones i guess...
>fav anime
Naruto or Monster
>describe yourself
Depression encapsulated. Also a little silly.
>looking for
Female
>not looking for
Men
>tag
titlefightfan1
>>
File: öäöä.png (70 KB, 886x886)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>ASL
22/M/North Europe
>Mental illnesses/What's wrong with you
A trillion different mental and physical things. At the forefront things like Asperger, Schizoaffective and OCD.
>About me
Almost complete shut-in NEET for a couple years now. I have one "friend" who I talk to maybe once a month but that's it.
Generally just a depressed ugly loser with no skills or talents of any kind.
>looking for
A Female friend hopefully. I find women easier to talk to since I'm a pathetic loser. But otherwise I don't really care much.
>Not looking for
Anything horny, voice chat (at least not for a while) or generally people who are in a rush with things. Let's just take it slow.
>Discord tag
stupididiot337

PS: If anyone tried to add me before. I'm sorry I panic deleted my account as soon as the first person added me. But I'll try not to do that this time.
>>
File: tsoc25.png (80 KB, 220x186)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>32954903

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
File: 1678956449875486.png (919 KB, 601x585)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
>>32954903
>ASL
24 f us
>Mental Illnesses
yawn
>Favorite Anime/Manga
none
>Describe yourself
insane
>Looking for
a worthy opponent
>not looking for
sex
>Discord tag
nodestination0
>>
File: 1707516296070993.jpg (43 KB, 640x760)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>ASL
36/M/DC

>Description
Diagnosed ASPD; ambitious, driven, I get bored easily since ADHD as well.

>Kinks
Sadism, TPE, CNC, bondage, degradation, humiliation, knife play, rope play, rape play, choking, impact play, spanking, hair pulling.

>Interests
Philosophy, Astronomy, technology, finance, crypto, politics,
current events, BDSM, traveling, photography, literature, poetry,
media, honestly who gives a shit?
97% of you have the personality of a sack of potatoes -- the odds we brush up on any of this is minute.

>What you're looking for
Biological female slaves, and submissives;
ddlg compatible if you're not a fucking mess, and a planetary mass of attention.. both metaphorically, and physically -- steer clear fucking cows.
You're fuck meat; what the hell do you think I'm looking for?
Video capable sluts to the top of the list.

>What you're not looking for
Idiots that have the personality of plank from ed, edd, & eddy
Minors... I hate that I have to specify this. If I suspect you to be under age, I will require proof of age.
The likelihood of me wanting to *be friends* with any of you is incredibly small, so please either be incredibly talented at keeping me entertained, or just don't, I'm not looking for friends.
If you cannot be bothered to regularly send pictures, or videos I don't want to talk to you.
Paypigs -- LOL.

>contact
Use this fill out the questionnaire (it's a discord server)
I'm tired of having to deal with retards that add me, and either never speak, or the conversation is so dry that I'm choking in real life from it; it's that palpable.
/xKp8BhaTgv
-----------------
>>
>ASL
- 32/m/ma
>about me
- Straight guy with heavy 90s vibes, a little detached from people from being online so long. Working on myself all the time, loads of motivation to chat, work, and have fun.
>interests/hobbies
-Texting, excuses to go outside, music, movies, and comedy
>looking for
- Someone to watch god awful films with, fast and reckless texters, VC, people who like to trade pics and stories, RL friends, actual NEETs, impulsive people with time.
>not looking for
- uninterested people
>contact
Sanger66
>>
>ASL
22 NB Europe
>Mental Illnesses
Officially, none at all. I refuse to get diagnosed, or to self-diagnose. In fact, i don't even believe in mental illnesses at all. I am paranoid and terrified of psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, priests, and any and all other menaces who would poke into the holiness that is my mind, and i don't believe in the validity of the entire field of psychology.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
I like science fiction and mecha anime, Macross Plus and Code Geass are some of my favourites. I generally enjoy a wide variety of anime, and i'm fairly open minded.
>Describe yourself
I am a pure and innocent sage and an immortal princess and saint. And i see things and i understand things no one else could. The world is a great play and i was born to witness it. Everything is real.
>Looking for
friends and oomfies :3
>not looking for
>Discord tag
hemerocallis404
>>
File: 6fktsw7qeav41.jpg (68 KB, 720x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>ASL
32/m/mi
>Mental Illnesses
bipolar
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Monster, Tatami Galaxy, Fruits Basket, Kyousou Giga, etc
>Describe yourself
6'3 plays piano and guitar, engineering student
>Looking for
someone to talk shit with, video game playing
>not looking for
israelis
>Discord tag
weneedsecrets
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Roleplay
Caregiver
Middle
Sister
Brother
>Looking For
Ageplay
Middles
Motherly
Sisterly
>Not Looking For
Under 26
Hairy men
Babies
Littles
Daddy
>Discord
loba.espinho
>>
File: boaner.png (168 KB, 489x600)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>32954903
>ASL
22/M/Romania
>Mental Illnesses
BPD, ASPD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
anime is King of Braves GaoGaiGar
manga is Ashita no Joe
>Describe yourself
I'm probably the biggest loser on this entire website. Extremely lonely, hikki NEET who dropped out of life because he never stood a chance. The only excitement in my life comes from hanging out on the internet all day. I get obsessed with people easily and then I start hating them just as easily. I'm kind of an irredeemable scumbag with no positive traits.
>Looking for
Ideally a girl with a lot of free time on her hands because I wanna spend every waking moment talking to her and sort of get lost in her and forget about my life for a bit.
>Discord tag
galaxyrobo
>>
File: msedge_veG0eFuzte.png (678 KB, 502x597)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>ASL
30/m/Australia
>Mental Illnesses
extreme depresso doomer
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Kaiji, Monogatari, mostly VNs though
>Describe yourself
night owl, terminal shut in gamer
>Looking for
weeb girl to vibe with, hopefully date (local is better!)
>Discord tag
moephistopheles
>>
File: full.png (307 KB, 1001x956)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>ASL
32/m/us

>Mental Illnesses
WHO'S ASKING?

>Favorite Anime/Manga
garfield

>Describe yourself
I like minecraft and dark souls

>Looking for
please talk to me the AI bots don't let me say faggot

>not looking for
human traffickers

>Discord tag
nepdisc
>>
>>32959220
can i add u or girls only

we can talk about the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny together
>>
>>32955414
If you're still here. I just want to let you know that wasn't my intention at all.
>>
>A/S/L
22M North EU
>Issues/Disorders
Your usual stuff, just ask in dm's however I've been struggling to sleep, fall asleep and stay asleep, practically the only reason im posting
>what do i want.
singular online fren, companion that i have good chemistry with.
>Appearance
Just ask if it's of value to you.
>Personality
INTP according to mbti, but it's just a standardized test and means nothing to me, otherwise im quite open minded, i can be funny and i can hold conversations if i'm invested, the rest you can find out on your own.
>Hobbies/Interests
Your usual introvert autismo things, nothing oreganal(vidya,exercise,reading,research,chatting), there's a few niche things but just ask about those.
>Who i don't want to talk to.
Don't ask me 30 different questions and then complain i am boring to talk to when you yourself answer the questions with one word replies, or better yet ignore me trying to turn a question into a conversation.
No normies or overly busy people neither, not interested in e-sex or gooning with randoms, thanks.
No large timezone gaps either.
If you're gay or a troon do not add if you're overly-sensitive or adding with the assumption that i can be converted, wont happen.
>Discord
Kurkadite
>>
>ASL
27 F EU
>Mental Illnesses
Autism
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Initial D
Tokyo Revengers
>Describe yourself
IT nerd with 0 social skills
>Looking for
Fun people
>not looking for
Unfun people
>Discord tag
Pls reply with yours and a little info, when I post mine I get too many adds
>>
>>32959695
24 M EU
fav Anime:hunter x thunter D gray man, fav manga: tensura, AoT
other interests: art, travel, culture, cooking, fermentation and other sciences.
193cm, a bit big(travel can result in overeating on purpose) I am an ambivert or rather an introvert that didnt have a choice. it can be awkward sometimes.
Dc: andersloths
>>
>>32955505
my discord account got disabled for whatever reason. if youre interested drop your discord, thanks
>>
>male eu
>Looking for fellow lost people for a nice convo
>Just talk about life
>Discord contact
cream.0606
>>
>>32959695
You should absolutely add me, my tag is slowmoshon_
>>
>>32959695
add me too gens01
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Kinks
Oral, mutual masturbation, titjobs, footjobs, thighjobs, femdom, role reversal, dark skin, business suits, cycling shorts, tracksuits, martial arts outfits
>Looking For
Video call lewd with masculine women {tomboys, muscular, amazon, fit, athletic, sporty, androgynous, etc.} (cis, trans, or nb) [any hair length or breast size]
>Not Looking For
Men (cis, trans, or nb)
Feminine women (cis, trans, or nb)
Under 26 years old
Roleplay or voice chat
Sellers or paywalls
Any other fetishes
>Discord
iron.wind
>>
>ASL
22 M EU
>Mental Illnesses
everything i dont know anymore
>Favorite Anime/Manga
nhk, watamote, ef a tale of memories, air, texhnolyze, gantz, etc anything u like
>Describe yourself
high stimulant kind of guy according to another guy (map1e_graveyard)
>Looking for
anyone, even you :)
>not looking for
c00mers n ghosters
>Discord tag
iceredhawk
>>
>asl
20mtf/us
>mental
autism bipolar and so on
>animanga
monogatari and such. idk a lot
>me
average offputting coolgirl. text a lot in bursts. unless youre particularly interesting i will ghost you eventually its nothing personal im just bad at that. open to anything
>looking for
fat man that has something to offer other than being fat. but being fat is important. sorry im insane. 26+. we will not go into talking to each other with any sort of expectation, but i'd like some sort of connection. OR if you're not a man idc be cool and we can be friends yay:)
>dont want
lewd or vc off the bat. racists and the like. the breed of mentally ill where you think that youre terrible or worthless or whatever. im here to have fun not be your therapist
>discord
corrosiongirl
>>
>>32959726
spectator4778_63889
Add me so we can talk.
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US/Bi
>Kinks
Oral, futa, dick girl, cunt boy, muscle girl, chubby girl, cross dressing, androgyny
>Looking For
Video call faps, above 26, weebs, caring, gentle, sweet, playful, affectionate
>Not Looking For
Voice chat, under 26, non weebs, e-rp, gooners, dating, body hair, facial hair
>Discord
sleepy.mako
>>
>>32961827
sir, this is the mental illness thread
>>
>ASL
19/f
>Mental Illnesses
aspergers, anorexia
>Favorite Anime/Manga
monster, lain is cool
>Describe yourself
retard mode
>Looking for
frens
>not looking for
nsfw
>Discord tag
enfixx
>>
File: 1690344996711715.jpg (32 KB, 749x750)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>ASL
28/M/EU
>Mental Illnesses
Depression, BPD, the usual stuff I guess, just general inability to regulate my emotions well, which understandably drives away everyone and it sucks, but I can't do anything.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Anime: Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Kaguya-sama, Beck, Kon Satoshi moveis
Manga: Bonnouji, Helck, Oshi no Ko, Bisque Doll
>Describe yourself
I'm kind of a hikikomori, I work from home, I live in a very small town. I have several hobbies, pretty much anything I can do from home. Anime, reading, movies, games etc. I like learning languages (specifically Japanese because I'm a weeb), but I'm not that good at it, started too late probably. I used to be /fit/, not really anymore. I like browsing abandoned places on the internet, exploring cool, niche sites and stuff like that. I like animals, my childhood dream was becoming a biologist, I go to the zoo whenever I can. My dream is being able to afford traveling, I've never been to anywhere even in Europe.
>Looking for
Mainly an e-gf of some sort. Not necessarily love or things like that, I just feel like it's easier to talk to someone with a female identity and they're usually more interested in what I say. Also someone who I can be a bit more emotional with, I have been going through some really difficult times lately. I won't burden you with trauma dumping, but it'd be nice to have someone who can divert my attention from it. Even just for a few hours. It's really motivating if I have such a person in my life. We don't have to talk about anything lewd if you don't want to, I won't ask for pictures either, you're only gonna have to do whatever you're comfortable with.
>not looking for
Arguments, I have enough stress in my life so I'd rather avoid those. Too slow replies. Take your time, I do to, but not for days. People who just want to be entertained but put zero effort into the conversation. Voice chat. Coomers.
>contact
notfeelingwell
>>
File: Moa_mock_hunt.jpg (140 KB, 521x635)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>32954903
>ASL
31 m New Zealand
>Mental Illnesses
adhd (diagnosed when I was young), depression (diagnosed in my teens), and likely a personality disorder
>Favorite Anime/Manga
old schools stuff like Hayao Miyazaki, Ghost in the Shell, Animatrix
>Describe yourself
I am a kind, passionate, resilient, tolerant and but also somehow insanely angry mutherfucker, trying to focus on the former traits...

I'm interested in art, pc gaming, playing guitar, working on things on a house or machines or bicycles
>Looking for
friends to either play games (V rising lately) with or hang out it irl
>not looking for
Fascists, slurs, right-wing people
>Discord tag
gryphon_feather
>>
File: IMG_3888.jpg (916 KB, 1125x1438)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
18 femboy
Looking for other white femboy or non black girls

Discord : lev_liv
>>
>>32963127

Everytime post a pseudo intellectual comment , review , post or meme.

The rape victim of a still born child from an npr journo, comes that sweetest bit closes too death
>>
>>32959695

> ASL
26 M EU
> Mental ilness list
Autism, depression, and occasionally depersonalization
> Favorite Anime
Scott Pilgrim takes off
> Description
Nerd. Programmer. Nihilist. Gamer, occasionally. Attempting to keep up good vibes.
> Looking for
Idk I'm just lonely I just want to talk with people. Positive mood appreciated. F preferred.
> Not looking for
nsfw
> Discord
maxnegentropy_07967
>>
m here looking for long-term with super caring and enthusiastic stepsisters (either older or younger).
i look for sweetness and cuteness above all!
discord: newuser981
>>
File: cachedImage.png (331 KB, 715x720)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
Why is the world so bitter and lonely
>>
>>32965323
Because no one's perceived reality is the same as anyone else's. With billions and billions of people each and everyone of us is still alone in their own cosmic void wondering if anyone else is seeing the exact color red they see, wondering if other people's "blue" is the same as their "blue", wondering if they're the only ones that think the way they do, and knowing that not only do they not completely understand themselves, no one else will ever come close to understanding them in totality and will only ever witness fleeting glimpses of who the are as a complete entity.
>>
>>32965335
ok settle down aristotle
>>
>>32965335
You don't need to understand another to help ease their loneliness, only to try.
>>
>>About Me

A little about myself! I am a 23 year old male college student! I am studying engineering and very interested in technology, gaming, and computers! Also big into anime!

>>What I am looking For!

I have a crippling addiction to big booty girls, and I also have a small 4 inch dick. So naturally I love stroking with guys that are much bigger than me! In addition to the typical horny talk, I also just want a friend that I have a genuine connection with online. That is the biggest challenge when it comes to find a gooner pal and I am hoping I can find that 'click' here! Some of my criteria which is pretty loose, preferably someone older than me, and with a bigger cock than me! Someone that can feed porn, ideally big booty porn heh my addiction! And someone comfortable with controlling when I stroke my cock and comfortable with me calling them daddy!

>>Not looking for

I would prefer not to get ghosted, blocked, or any of that, also not looking for findom or that stuff. I also don't typically send pictures of myself right away or jump into a VC without getting to know someone first!

If this interested you please reach out!

>>Discord
bingobongo1738
>>
File: EZkdSURU4AAP8WP.jpg (405 KB, 2909x1822)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>asl
26/M/EU
>about
schizoid, probably depressed but I dont care, I lack empathy and overall Im careless, very easy going and retarded
>interests
basic 4chan/nerd shit,I like some chess too, used to do sports and outdoors stuff ,exploring nearby forests, but it changed to doomscrolling
>looking for
adult schizo/neet girl for temporary/longer contact maybe game if we click
>not looking for
underage
>tag
hemitheos123
>>
>ASL
22/M
>mental Illnesses
Dissociative amnesia, zero real self esteem. I'm only preoccupied with seeming confident, but I have no interest in having actual self esteem or confidence. I think I actually seem pretty confident to most people.
>some stuff I enjoy
Made in Abyss, JoJo, Spice and Wolf, Monogatari, Satoshi Kon films, Madoka Magica, Edgerunners, NGE.
Smaller works include Signalis, Romancing Flesh, VA-11,
>describe yourself
I'm a furry if that bothers you. I have a pretty big interest in androids and AI in fiction, and most of my free time is spent roleplaying or writing online. I tend to gravitate more towards cyberpunk and dystopian sci-fi rather than conventional sci-fi. I make a little exception for mecha because most modern mecha anime have punk elements.
I'm pretty passionate and some would describe me as a bit of a theatre kid.
>interests/hobbies
Tabletop roleplaying (GMing), strategy games, worldbuilding, Second Life, creative writing, old MMORPGs, acting, theatre, mathematics, wargaming, game design, engineering games, puzzles in general, board games.
>looking for
I feel like I wanna play some campy, cozy games with an interesting friend. I miss gaming and would like to get back into it. Think like Minecraft, Terraria, old Roblox, old anime MMOs, etc.
I live in the absolute middle of nowhere so I can't play anything ping-intensive.
I'd also like practising a new language. I can somewhat understand German and Russian.
>not looking for
Porn.
>contact
selvakitten
>>
>>32959695
Fellow IT nerd from EU, 30 years, I love Code Geass and NHK ni Youkoso. Add me, tag is verum_insaniam.
>>
>>32954903
>asl
23 m ca
>mental illnesses
Bdd adhd depression
>fav anime
Naruto / monster
>describe yourself
Just a slightly weird eccentric guy who doesnt go outside, but stays in shape.
>looking for
F
>not looking for
Try me
>tag
titlefightfan1
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
30 M US
>Mental Illnesses
I watch hentai for the plot and just rotted my brain with porn
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Redo of Healer
>Describe yourself
does it matter?
>Looking for
females
>not looking for
guys
>Discord tag
whoguessed
>>
File: suffering.jpg (163 KB, 720x1052)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
M/26/us
depression, anxiety and trauma disorder, really just looking to see if i can make a friend, i like mtg and manga, that's all there is to me
disc sertralol
>>
>>32955414
Save yourself the trouble and avoid this guy.
>>32959618
Some small proof.
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Can talk and shit post about:
/vr/, /a/, /co/, /mu/, /toy/, or /fa/
>Looking For
Someone else online that wants to know, learn, study, or teach:
Galician, Scots Leid, Irish, Welsh, Breton, Asturian, or Scottish Gaelic
>Not Looking For
Server, video, voice, horny, lewd, or porn
>Discord
yeeow
>>
File: GHVdSmubYAA1fXk.jpg (83 KB, 637x598)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>32959695
>ASL
27/M/west EU
>about me
Weeb, works too hard, able to provide, nerdy, makes meme on his free time
>Mental Illnesses
Definitely some form of undiagnosed autism and bouts of social anxiety. I can act normal enough to pass as a normie most of the time.
>Neet status
Employed with a good career. Went neet for a year and not currently planning to do it again.
>looking for
Girl who want to neet it out and be a companion. The weebier the better.
>not looking for
Someone mentally stable
>wholesome fantasies
Sharing a blanket watching some dumb anime and dozing off together.
>Do you want/have kids?
Not right now but probably in the future.
>fav animu
Love them all but LoGH and steins;gate are goat.
>moeshit or shonen
Depends on the mood, but definitely more into shonen.
>Discord tag
nonplus0250_29418

I'll put you to work on my homelab :)
>>
I'm looking for people to help debug and test some lewd 2D novel games I am making.

I need feedback if the fetishes in my story / game are represented well.

btw I'm 22/f don't want bf, will consider sex IRL if your attractive and near by...

Discord: ally.dev
>>
>>About Me

A little about myself! I am a 23 year old male college student! I am studying engineering and very interested in technology, gaming, and computers! Also big into anime!

>>What I am looking For!

I have a crippling addiction to big booty girls, and I also have a small 4 inch dick. So naturally I love stroking with guys that are much bigger than me! In addition to the typical horny talk, I also just want a friend that I have a genuine connection with online. That is the biggest challenge when it comes to find a gooner pal and I am hoping I can find that 'click' here! Some of my criteria which is pretty loose, preferably someone older than me, and with a bigger cock than me! Someone that can feed porn, ideally big booty porn heh my addiction! And someone comfortable with controlling when I stroke my cock and comfortable with me calling them daddy!

>>Not looking for

I would prefer not to get ghosted, blocked, or any of that, also not looking for findom or that stuff. I also don't typically send pictures of myself right away or jump into a VC without getting to know someone first!

>>Discord
lilbrim
>>
File: GHQF2wVakAA7lbO.jpg (438 KB, 2048x2048)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
> asl
23, male, Russia.
> about me
I self-diagnose myself as an autistic schizoid because it sounds cool, although I don't give fuck what any of these terms mean, and I don't want to get to know either.
> preferences
I am a virgin, never been in a relationship, tried alcohol or smoked. I hate women, children, teenagers, animals (especially pets), dog lovers, office workers and automobile drivers.
> hobbies/interests
Listening to Japanese music, particularly touhou, vocaloid and utaite stuff. Playing old retro games. Playing strategy and simulation games, or games that are really hard to grasp. Reading manga, eroge, ranobe. Watching anime, rewatching MLP.
> favourite anime titles
Dragon ball, sakurasou no pet no kanojo, golden time, toradora, haruhi suzumiya, hikaru no go, gto, kiss x sis, to love-ru, mushishi, nichijou.
> looking for
Male virgin friends.
> what for
- to watch anime together;
- to play games together;
- to just chat;
- to just talk through vc.
> not looking for
Women, gays, transgenders.
> discord
reka_satoka
>>
19 f
anorexic spends all time doomscrolling on internet when not at work fluctuating social battery so response times vary
likes true crime, gore, vidya
wojekz
>>
File: me2 - Copy.png (72 KB, 1545x918)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>32954903

>ASL
27/M/USA, specifically east coast, NJ
>Mental illnesses
Depression, anhedonia, sadness and loss of hope after years of misfortune.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Impossible to pick just one favorite but I'm very fond of redline. Favorite manga would be blame!
>about me
Pic related is a good start. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
>Interests/Hobbies
Games (vidya and tabletop), anime, music, art, books, sci-fi and fantasy stuff in general. I play a lot of rpg's (I really like souls games) and enjoy tabletops too. Now a retired league player and recently got into playing magic the gathering (been playing edh so far). I know a lot of good music and enjoy quite a few other games.
>Looking for
Loving relationship, genuine and lasting happiness. I'm pretty into gentle femdom/role reversal stuff.
>Discord Tag
soldier69
>>
>ASL
21/f/asia
>about you
i am just me ッ
>interests/hobbies
DUNE PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gunpla
>looking for
PPL WHO LOVE DUNE 1 AND DUNE 2!!!!! ive seen it twice in imax i have yet to finish the books
>not looking for
idk
>contact
popinpobopian
>>
>>32954903
>Status
Voyager Mission: Deep Space Exploration
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
Male Androgynous / Mostly gay / My age would hurt you but they say I look like 20 (long hair, androgynous, 25+)
>Location
WestEU/Near Dortmund
>Interests
Invertebrate keeping, plants, gaming/hardware, psychedelics, outdoor, nature
>Music: (Oldschool) Goa Trance, Techno, Industrial, Experimental, Folk, Metal, Ambient, Bhajans
Movies/Shows: Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games: Vermin-, Darktide, AOE II DE, Stronghold DE, War Thunder, Warframe, Mass Effect 3/AMP, Battlefield 1/4
>About me
I have so little money that 'existantial minimum' is something I look up to (thanks to my ex BF but I'm emotionally over it but suffer finacially). Prove yourself worthy and I show you my ways of survival.
Be near or ideally with me. Embrace the darkness and it may embrace you <3 I have my own apartment, but I'm not a provider. I have little future but there is a glimpse of a
positive outcome now. Prepare to assist me in my struggle and I will help you, we may mingle and get attached to each other over it that is what I want. I seek for inspiring new contacts of mutual benefit,
spiritual growth leading into a new reality.

I seek for a life partnership mainly, but my hopes are low and I'm used to be embarassed. No quick sex shit but I would consider fwb with a matching person (exclusive).

I like feminine (androgynous, 25+, mentally and legaly stable) people who are "in between" (Like myself. Sexual things are a bonus to me as there are substances that help me to "RELIEF"
these mortal urges.

No Americans/non-EU citizens for anything physical/romantic. Be EU NEET ideally. Do you also ´crave for 'those' otherworldly desires? If you seek the transgression, then you seek for me.
Sex people
>Contact
tfwnoelfbf@emailn . eu

Write at least 3 sentences why you want to contact me
>>
m
depressed
looking for older "groomer" woman
will be obsessed and do anything for you
my fav anime is code geass and madoka magica
disc: kimo0554
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
27/M/USA
>Mental Illnesses
Social anxiety, aspergers, OCD. I'm never not counting
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Hunter x Hunter. My favorite anime this season is Villainess Level 99 or Sasaki and Peeps and last season it was Reborn as a Vending Machine.
>Describe yourself
neet right now. i code and do 3d/art. stuff all day. i have no IRL friends.
>Looking for
just checking this board out. I'm usually on /g/ but this looked fun when I opened it. would be cool to find someone to chat with. i get all dissociated feeling when i don't talk to people for too long.
>not looking for
i don't know
>Discord tag
bluberryz
>>
>>32977532
bluberryzzz is discord made a typo
>>
File: 1000001257.jpg (76 KB, 736x736)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>ASL
18+, US, Mostly males

>Favorite genres
Moe, sol, shojo, Yuri

Join for watch togethers!!
>>
File: 200w.gif (258 KB, 200x200)
258 KB
258 KB GIF
>ASL
25/M/Florida
>Mental Illnesses
Bipolar, OCD, depression, anxiety, mild autism, borderline apparently
>Favorite Anime/Manga
fave anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion
fave manga is Junji Ito's iteration of No Longer Human
>Describe yourself
I like to think i'm a pretty nice, easy going and funny person most of the time, i'm pretty easy to talk to :)
>Looking for
Friends to play games and talk about anime and other cool shit with, hopefully to meet other cool people B-)
>not looking for
balkans
>Discord tag
cocaethylene
>>
bump
>>
File: navi.jpg (33 KB, 300x450)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
19 female usa (est timezone)
autism, ptsd, bpd, self harmer
neet. i dont do much apart from looking at imgboards all day but im interested in a lot of things: sewing, dolls (especially super dollfies), sea creatures, aquariums / fish tanks, visual novels, obscure and interesting music, autistic looking 2000s-2010s anime art, fixating on random things and stimuli to an obsessive extent, and much more.., no minors, trannies or transgender ideology supporters, social media users, or people who consume pornography. i will unadd you if i think we would not get along/i dont find you interesting to talk to
@ 90pudding
>>
File: you.jpg (127 KB, 637x637)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
I require a foid to help with a personal project, preferably from europe and a stinky neet so you don't have anything else to do. Great things are ahead.

ubermensch@cock.email (my business email)
>>
File: 1263599782132.jpg (41 KB, 427x474)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>32979631
Maybe you should put what age you are looking for on here
>>
>ASL
26/m/nyc
>Mental Illnesses
bpd and ahddddd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
girls last tour / yuri yuri csm etc
>Describe yourself
very bubbly silly and energenic person. I get rlly clingy and posseive. I'm working on it though due to lashing out on firend for talking with another friend :c
>Looking for
other bpd and mentally ill people.idk also this is rlly wierd to say but like age play but where im the kid cuz mentally im 13 lol
>not looking for
meannies
>Discord tag
up5459
>>
>>32974320
her game is a literal computer virus
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Radiohead, Bjork, Portishead, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Boards of Canada, Gorillaz, Susumu Hirasawa, Flying Lotus, Autechre
>Looking For
Downtempo, Breakbeat, Trip Hop, Big Beat, Electro, Ambient Techno, IDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient Dub, Illbient, Alternative Dance
>Not Looking For
Anything lewd
>contact
mtv.amp
>>
>ASL
mtf 18
>Mental Illnesses
atp all
>Describe yourself
idk i like yuri leanring languages music touhou ancient languges/religious study n a lot more sutff i just want friends or soemone ot speak to please
>Looking for
reason to live, im at my lowest
>Discord tag
pyonvivi
>>
File: GICV_tCbIAAhmTL.jpg (257 KB, 1482x1486)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/Serbia
>Mental Illnesses
None that I'll admit to, but as far as symptoms go sleeping on time (+ eating healthier), maintaining a wholesome worldview, keeping my fixations and obsessions in check, not mentally segregating people and not constantly fantasizing about a life where things that could be described as exciting, fantastical and/or romantic happen to me unprompted are my top 5 weakest suits
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Monogatari, Zaregoto, Madoka, S;G, GabDro, YuYuYu, When They Cry, MahoAko, Boku no Tsuma, Kunoichi Tsubaki. Honorable mention goes to VA-11 Hall-A
>Describe yourself
190+ cm, average/skinny build, brown messy hair, eyebags, sasquatch genes and a beard I look for any excuse to shave. Been told I have a handsome face enough times to believe it, and I've been known to hit the gym once a blue moon. Into Animanga, TTRPGs, IT, occasional vidya (prone to change if it's co-op with someone I like wink wink), collecting fanart, philosophy, trying to learn Japanese. I also have my fair share of kinks if that's something on your checklist. I like to think I'm a good listener and that I can come up with a worthwhile reply to anything on a good day. I'm also extremely proud of my file organization
>Looking for
A soulmate. Someone to get me out of the funk that's been following me my entire life, and someone for whom I can hopefully do the same. The more interests we share the better. Gender-wise, I'm bisexual on paper, but we're probably both better off if you're as female as possible (yeah, I know). Location-wise, Belgrade would be great, but being cognizant of the shithole I live in I'll settle with a similar timezone and a faint promise we'll both work hard to meet up (and stay met up) one day
>Not looking for
A friend in a similar predicament I can talk about all this with (and not much else). I'm all tapped out on that front sadly
>Discord tag
hou_chou
>Keywords for archive hounds
Belgrade / Beograd, Serbia / Serbian / Srbija, Balkan / Balkans
>>
>>32984500
Based moment reading this and the bends starts playing
>>
File: IMG_2033.jpg (581 KB, 1576x2100)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
i just got fired from my job AND i just got banned on my main with all my friends so fuck it
>ASL
18/f/usa
>Mental Illnesses
borderline, depression, anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
punpun
>Describe yourself
i’m 5’3, short black hair, i usually wear glasses ( i broke them ), i like video games, music, piano, south park, just get to know me i guess
>Looking for
friends, relationships?
>not looking for
?
>Discord tag
fantastic_axolotl_37232
>>
File: maymun.gif (467 KB, 165x165)
467 KB
467 KB GIF
>ASL
23\m\Bosnia

>Mental Illnesses
EUPD - European diagnosis

BPD - USA diagnosis

>Favorite Anime/Manga
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

>Describe yourself
My previous roomate told me strange describes me well so i'll go off of that and emotional.

My humor mostly consists of socially unacceptable tard /b/ /pol/ refrences that I mostly keep to myself though sometimes id does slip by.

Music and vidya main media connsuption along with neiche topics i like.

187cm\6.1, Dark\Brown eyes, dark shoulder length, average build, and face in discord pfp.

>Looking for
Real.
Idk best case scenario i like you and we keep talking.

But honestly id like to experience casual sexual interactions. As i've rarely tryed anything outside of relationships.

>not looking for
Anything gay

>Discord tag
saltyswan.
>>
File: GIUhcF_XgAADAg-.jpg (88 KB, 574x750)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>ASL
early 20s/M/USA
>Mental Illnesses
all kinds of things, i flew under the radar and have no diagnoses but have been inducted into the spectrum by autistic friends in their own wording
>Favorite anime/manga
ik its neither of those but im rlly into touhou, i like lain, and im kinda an idolfag. i really like japanese internet culture and oldfag internet culture too
>Describe yourself
touch deprived, intimacy deprived, stone cold flesh being. every waking moment of my life, be it for work or for fun is on the computer. technology is a part of me. i am way more intimate with technology more than i am real people. i am well read on lots of topics, specifically deep internet community shit and lolcows to some extent.
>looking for
someone online perma to obsess over, preferably also on the spectrum since those are the types i click best with. i am very deprived of intimacy.
>not looking for
non-autists. i dont mind if u r transfolx or a male or anythign as long as u r chill just dont expect anything romantic
>Discord tag
you are going to want to type the number series "seven seven four" six times repeatedly into the add friend bar (i'm not trying to have this post be traceable on archive, it's just those three numbers six times repeatedly)
>>
File: IMG_7111.jpg (188 KB, 999x687)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>asl
20, F, New Mexico
>letters
MtF
>interests
League is terrible for my brain but I like to one trick Skarner, I read alot of manhwa, manga and currently reading a light novel called surviving the game as a barbarian. I’m interest in finding new games or people to play whatever with mainly.
If you’re cool and nice to talk to I’d be down to hangout irl if I die I die.
>looking for
Other trans don’t really want anyone else messaging me. If you’re from New Mexico tho add me and we can talk some if we vibe.
Not sure how much longer I’ll be around but I’m still here.
>not looking for
Chasers, tucute overly lefty fags.
>contact
BeeBocchi
>>
>asl
36/m/us
>letters
b
>interests
cocteau twins, the smashing pumpkins, duster, deftones, the chameleons, carissa's wierd, low, parannoul, shinsei kamattechan, hum, the jesus and mary chain
>looking for
other people that want to talk, link, share, or shit post about dream pop, ethereal wave, shoegaze, slowcore, space rock revival, and their adjacent bands
>extra credit
open to ldr if we get along and at least 26 years old
>today's album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5zvrpiO6SU
>not looking for
calls, e-rp, ghosters, horny, lewd, nsfw, porn, servers
>contact
shoe.gays
>>
>>32987467
> cutting scars from the wrist all the way to the shoulder
holy red flags
>>
the ppl who should be posting here the most dont
>>
File: 1705832170814098.png (161 KB, 372x447)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>32991444
>>
Does Manga count? or does it HAVE to be Anime? cause I don't watch Anime
>>
>A/S/L
23/M/UK
>Mental Illnesses
ADHD, anxiety, Alexithymia
>About me
It's been getting a little lonely recently so I'm looking for new people to chat with
I'm very numb, and I'm overly nice to compensate for my Alexithymia
>Interests
fan of anything to do with the 00's and early 2010's, weeb stuff and general brain rot! also gacha games, jrpgs, visual novels, drawing, and making music
If you have any visual novel recommendations pls throw them my way
>music
breakcore, trance, vocaloid, nightcore, mathrock, metal, hardcore, speedcore, maidcore, drainers (honestly everything except rap and kpop... sorry)
>looking for
people with similar interests or if you're sillypilled, bonus points if you like vocaloid!
>not looking for
don't waste your time if we have nothing in common
>tag
ryy66
>>
File: 1683517523653201.png (11 KB, 516x512)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>32954907
>ASL
30/M/USA

>mental illnesses
I've never been diagnosed (and won't since my job is dependent on me being of sound mind) but I probably have some sort of anxiety disorder

>favorite anime
If I was only allowed to pick 10:
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise, Gasaraki, Serial Experiments Lain, Welcome to the NHK, Psycho-Pass, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, and Patlabor 2

>favorite manga
If I was only allowed to pick 10:
Oyasumi Punpun, Gunka no Baltzar, Centaur no Nayami, Gangsta, Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko, Eden! It's an Endless World, Golondrina, Gundam THUNDERBOLT, Blood on the Tracks, and Death Note

>looking for
People to talk to

>not looking for
Unkind people

>Discord Tag
ohaonakab
>>
File: IMG_7986.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1440)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
18 F
i like genshin impact, scenecore, anime, manhwa
i am neet
idk031369
>>
Do you want a bi male video call fap; jerk bud?
>Description
«This person is so autistic it's like trying to talk to ChatGPT.»
>Looking For (Weeb)
Breast play, Oral, Sibling play, Mommy dom, Gentle femdom, Mutual fap, Voyeur, Exhibition, Trap, Wholesome, Caregiving, Big / chubby / thicc women, Kemono, Futa, etc.
>Not Looking For (Non Weeb)
Hairy men, Huge tits, Ass fetish, Loli, Rape, Ahegao, Shota, Bondage, Sex toys, NTR, Cheating, Group sex, Drugs, Piss, ABDL, Inflation, Blood, Shit, Pain, etc.
>Extra Space
(Please be caring, gentle, flirty, playful, loving, affectionate, etc.)
>Discord
soratorobo
>>
>ASL
21/m/us est
>Mental illnesses/Whats wrong with you
dissociative traumatized and likely autistic. drink more than is ideal but not daily.
>favorite anime/manga
texhnolyze or haibane renmei
>about me
I really like music, playing and listening. big fan of duster, drain gang, the microphones, and car seat headrest (plus many others). taxi driver, stalker, and jacobs ladder are some of my favorite movies. i love the soulsborne games. i like philosophy, history, and religion too. i work full-time so I can't always respond. I'm doing okay on paper but whatever I have going on prevents me from enjoying or appreciating good things in my life.
>looking for
friends who share interests and care to go beyond the surface level. maybe more.
>not looking for
conservative racist etc. people who have no interest in getting better.
>Discord tag
@sokolokaris
>>
File: EQIAlijXYAEbjrC.png (212 KB, 329x330)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>32954903
>ASL
27 f canada
>Mental Illnesses
im retarded
>Favorite Anime/Manga
chainsaw man
>Describe yourself
dumb aloof looking for
>Looking for fun vc
>not looking for
coomers
>Discord tag
certifiedstinka
>>
>ASL
35 M Australia
>Mental Illnesses
Generalized Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, ASD ( Got the Tisum) ADHD.
> Favorite anime/manga
Anything to do with Dragonball Z or Bleach
>Describe yourself
I'm 6'1, have brown hair. have tattoos and piercings and very much have Aussie slang.
>About me
Just a Nerd plays video games. listen to a lot of Deathcore music. like a good true crime podcast, but I like to listen to other podcasts that hold my interest. and listen to audible books. Also a Degenerate so I like to gamble and drink. Naturally, I'm a smart arse, but I enjoy good banter.
>looking for
Friends that like to game or someone who I can just vibe with really. people with similar interests
>not looking for
Unkind people and time wasters
>Discord tag
kayzomby
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (24 KB, 854x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>ASL
20/m
>Mental Illnesses
narcissist
>Favorite Anime/Manga
im not sure
>Describe yourself
i like emo / screamo music , stuff like sowithout or mccafferty, tall thin pale boy with hair @ my knees
>Looking for
people to keep up to date with music and lolcow stuff
>Discord tag
hysterla
>>
>>32959695
radoznalko, also in IT, I like haibane renmei
>>
>ASL
29/M/ON,Canada
>Mental Illness
Depression, Anxiety, adhd
>Fav Anime
Sengoku Basara, Frieren, Grancrest Senki
>about self
general nerd stuff interests, 192cm/6'3", straight, blonde, easygoing
skating, cooking, writing, gaming
looking for chats preference for those that intend to meetup or VC
>looking for
those that want to stream watch anime or play games, possessive women, or cuddle buddies
>not looking for
coomers
>contact
Disc: greatchalice
Snap: scarletconflux
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (115 KB, 941x860)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
hi. im 19 male
I love listening to joeyy, bladee and yung lean
favorite anime is serial experiments lain, mob psycho or re:zero
I have Asperger's

discord: saiware
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, Godflesh, Primus, Rammstein, Killing Joke, Foetus, The Shizit, Ministry, Ikd-sj, Pantera
>Looking For
Industrial Metal, Nu Metal, Groove Metal, Beatdown Hardcore, Ragga, Rap Metal, Digital Hardcore, Turntablism, Funk Metal, Neue Deutsche Harte, Cyber Metal
>Not Looking For
Nudes
>Discord
six.ugly
>>
File: 2624362456245.jpg (96 KB, 1280x795)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>ASL
27 M US
>Mental Illnesses
Probably autism, PTSD, Depression, Anixety and Panic Disorder, Bipolar
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Steins;Gate
Ghost in the Shell
Serial Experiments Lain
Soul Eater
>Describe yourself
Boring lonely nerd
>Looking for
Potential friends or relationship
>not looking for
male romantic interests
>Discord tag
spiderwaffles
>>
File: IMG_0094.jpg (188 KB, 1000x668)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
> ASL
32/M/Northeast USA

> brain breakage
Clinical depression, ADHD, high functioning sperg

> fav animu
Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, anything Gainax or Mamoru Oshii, Berserk, Akira, Devilman, Kenshin, Ranma, Yu-Gi-Oh (manga). Going to see EoE in theaters today.

> me
Big shy neurotic guy. 6’1” hairy dadbod w/nerd glasses. Substitute teach, take care of my pets, write occasionally. Main interests are film and vidya but dabble in philosophy and politics, curious about painting music and literature.

> looking for
Female friend with relatable experiences to watch retro animu & arthouse/cult films with (Lynch, Cronenberg, etc.) and ideally form a meaningful connection with, be Letterboxd or Tumblr moots, potentially meet up irl. Cute creative weebette who will send me art or music unprompted because she likes sharing media that speaks to her. High empathy, high compassion people but familiar with having pain and frustration inside yourself. Something like that.

> not looking for
Manipulative or abusive behavior, political extremism, bigotry etc.

> tag
frozenflame1917
>>
>ASL
20/F/US
>Mental Illnesses
never been diagnosed with anything, probably just depressed
>Favorite Anime/Manga
girls last tour, monster
>Describe yourself
bored out of my mind most of the time, kind of low energy so don't expect instant replies
>Looking for
friends based
>not looking for
sex autism
>Discord tag
lyxesa
>>
>>32997767
BOTT was insanely good, great taste
>>
>asl
36 m us
>interests
retro games, foreign languages, children's tv, anime, furry, comics, cartoons, punk, mecha, toys, gothic lolita
>looking for
punk rock, hardcore punk, pop punk, melodic hardcore, crossover thrash, folk punk, ska punk, skate punk, beatdown hardcore, deathrock, new york hardcore
>not looking for
post-punk, post-hardcore, metalcore, emo, grindcore, new wave, garage punk, crust punk, art punk, powerviolence, synth punk
>discord
riot.bun
>>
>>32955414

Soapsilk is my new username. I want someone to watch movies with.
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
20 mtf canada toronto
>Mental Illnesses
bpd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
uhhhhh idk lol
>Describe yourself
i hate having to describe my self but im a music nerd who enjoys some anime and games but mostly music and drugs and fashion
>Looking for
anything
>not looking for
nothing
>Discord tag
lovesongz
>>
m 54
>mental illness
literal cuck, wife flies around the country fucking guys
>looking for
someone to talk to
>discord
symmetricals
>>
File: EN7Btg-UYAEcXMW.jpg (484 KB, 3507x2480)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>asl
21/m/eu
>letters
gay, vers, twunk/jock
>interests
I'm a physics student and enjoy math, anime, manga, yaoi, sports and the gym, comedy and mystery series, romance films and novels, gaming
>looking for
hot guys, twinks, jocks
stem friends
conversations about either my or your interests, sharing hobbies
either nsfw or sfw are cool
>not looking for
annoying, boring, untalkative people who think a convo = passively answering questions
those who can't/don't even introduce themselves after adding or say why they added
gooners
>discord
viridiandream
>>
>ASL
29/M/USA
>Mental Illnesses
Retarded
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Gurren Lagann/Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer
>Describe yourself
I work night shift and live in the middle of nowhere so I don't get out or socialize much. I'm primarily a shonentard but I'll watch anything that doesn't bore me. I'd consider myself pretty nice but I use gamer words from time to time and have a lot of distasteful interests like lolcows and any e-drama I personally find funny.
>Looking for
I don't have too many friends who are into anime beyond the more common stuff and what I show them so weeb friends would be nice
>not looking for
BPD, leftists and coomers.
>Discord tag
brucebeefpotato
>>
ASL
TWENTY SIX MALE USA
MENTAL ILLNESS
QUAD NINE IQ SCHIZOID EIGHT INCH COCK
FAVORITE ANIME
I HATE ANIME PSG
DESCRIBE YOURSELF
PAGAN GANGSTALKED CYBERWHORE VIRGIN I WANT A ADULT VIRGIN WIFE SINCE IM A ADULT VIRGIN I HATE DRUGS
LOOKING FOR
CHICKS WHO ARE SKINNY AND SEXY AD WILL SUCK ME OFF EVEN THOUGH I GOT RAPED IN THE HOMELESS SHELTER
NOT LOOKING FOR
FBI AGENTS PRUDES UNDERAGE
DISCORD TAG
friday_dj
>>
>>32954903
>>ASL
25/F/USA - Massachusetts
>>Mental Illnesses
Autism, depression, agoraphobia
>>Favorite Anime/Manga
Formerly Inuyasha, right now Space Dandy
>>Describe yourself
I was recently fired. I spend my days like I always, have inside. I only go out for needs. I'm pretty patient and try to be empathetic but I don't think it comes off well. I don't have a lot of friends, but I have a strong family connection. I'm very boring, I want to go to uni for chemistry one day. I'm generally overly cautious.
>>Looking for
Friends to play games with, mostly League but I am open to trying other games I just don't have money for new games right now so they have to be F2P.
>>not looking for
Unsure.
>>Discord tag
kuronekro
>>
>>32959726
>>32955505
add me!
.awootism
>>
File: Night Lord Diaries.png (1.23 MB, 976x600)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>ASL
26/M/Eastern EU
Undiagnosed. Perhaps ASPD. Perhaps schizoid. Probably traumatized. Perhaps bipolar. Point is, I despise humanity, peaceful life bores me, and I wish to fuck off from the human society, but need one companion for life.
>about me
Misanthopic ecocentrist, I like gore content, mask making, weapon collecting, pumpkin carving, crow observing, wildlife photography on occasion, drawing on occasion, writing my thoughts into a journal, occasional sewing, cannibalism.
>looking for
If there is a pale femanon who wants to indulge in intense, codependent, manic love to experience extremes of mutual care, expression of carnal desires and hatred for humanity, in the most mentally unstable yandere fashion, feel free to add
>not looking for
Males, non-whites, pacifists.
>Discord tag
heraldofcrows
>>
>>33003414
Right, forgot to mention
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Shaman King, Shiki, Castlevania (yeah yeah westoid shit, but close enough), OPM season 1
>>
>ASL
twenties, female, usa
>mental illness
autism, ocd, and schizo supposedly
>anime/manga
my girlfriends not here today, mushoku tensei, tanya the evil, bakuon!!, isekai ojisan, 16 bit sensation
>about
i'm a hikkineet, i'm too dumb to hold a job. i live with my parents and they get money to be my caretakers because i'm so sped. i love feeling stupid and i want friends that treat me like their dumb little pet. i like mentally (age)regressing and being irresponsible. pwease let me be yours.
>looking for
cute friends to bully and cherish me~ preferably long term. i like people with cute anime girl pfps.
>not looking for
tourists, normies. vc or sending pics of ourselves (maybe eventually).
>discord
.omorashi.
>>
File: IMG_20240108_112738.jpg (20 KB, 245x157)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>ASL
26 M Estonia
>Mental Illnesses
Depression, anexiety.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
You and I Are Polar Opposites
>Describe yourself
Bitter, socially retarded hiki-neet who fumbled a loving parents and supportive friends life.
Burnt out on pretty much everything beside wish fulfillment manga, wholesome smut on literotica and making things worse by consooming tik tok slideshows and feels threads on /wsg/.
Spend my days bedrotting and daydreaming while listening to music. Collecting gondolas. Occasional night drives.
Hoping to get back into gaming and photography eventually and do all the shit i keep daydreamimg about doing: travel, volunteer, hike, paint, learn an instrument, sing etc.
Kinda nonverbal, hard for me to initiate and keep a convo going or engage in a satisfying discussion most of the time. Just self isolated for way too long to the point i just got used to thinking about shit i say or having pretend convos instead of actual ones. Certainly be nice to fix that but i dont expect a tard wrangler.
>looking for
More media, less chat focused friendship, atleast at the start. Exchanging memes, vids, tik toks be they war edits, normie shit, doomerposting, goslingcore etc. Alls welcome.
>not looking for
VC, i despise my voice. Face reveal, i despise my appearence aswell.
No deep relationship, should i end it eventually, id rather not leave grief behind.
>Discord tag
tendiesempai
>>
>>32955651
invalid user fren
>>
>ASL
23/mtf/aus
>mental Illnesses
bpd, autism, tranny (lol)
>favorite anime/manga
uhhh evangelion all time classic, madoka, in love with jjk currently, chainsaw man
>describe yourself
im currently a student, started transitioning last year and slowly trying to meet more people and just be a better person. ive been told that im nice to talk to, and im a good listener.
>looking for
fun people, people who have the same vibe as me and like being a little silly or just having some fun, dont mind something a litltle lewd or flirting at all or not even opposed to a relationship if it gets there, local would be cool too but you dont need to be.
>not looking for
bigots, and people who cant hold a conversation to save their life.
>discord tag
nappingsomuch
>>
>ASL
35/M/US
>Mental Illnesses
ADHD, CPTSD, Depression & Anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Stein's;Gate, Berserk, Chainsaw Man, Dorohedoro, FMA, Made in Abyss, Uramichi Oniisan
>Describe yourself
Single full time parent, homeowner, alone for 12 years, enjoy vidya, cooking, and music, don't like going outside, terrible at socializing
>Looking for
Someone to vibe with and won't ghost after great conversations.
>not looking for
anyone offering investments in your crypto profile
>Discord tag
AndoRules
>>
>ASL
29/m/uk
>Mental illnesses
asd adhd mdd bpd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Watamote, Himouto! Umaru-chan, Steins;Gate, Welcome to the NHK, Barakamon, Princess Jellyfish
>Describe yourself
mentally ill, hikineet, weeb sympathist
>looking for
cute feminine favourite person to talk to all day, play vidya and watch anime
>not looking for
mean or masculine people
>Discord tag
tomoko.umaru
>>
>ASL
38/m/can
>Mental Illnesses
NONE! LOL
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Right now JJK / Berserk (all time undisputed)
>Describe yourself
older but young looking, talllll, white lol. introvert but able to hold a conversation not a neet, professional (work wise), straddle an odd line of fully functioning adult and a shut in that just wants to play games or watch anime - SUCH IS LIFE
>looking for
fems
>not looking for
dudes unless they play dress up
>discord
revidy
>>
>ASL
19/F/USA
>Mental Illnesses
attention seeker
>Favorite anime/manga
serial experiments lain
>Describe Yourself
i'm just a silly girl
>looking for
looking for friends or something idk, just want someone to talk to
>not looking for
blacks
>discord tag
hworrify
>>
File: un1z9y110gd91.jpg (1024 KB, 2184x1622)
1024 KB
1024 KB JPG
reposting from sfw thread

>ASL
20/m/usa
>about you
loser NEET stoner trying to adapt to adulthood and failing
>interests/hobbies
video games, mostly singleplayer stuff but if you wanna play games together i have a bunch of multiplayer stuff too. maybe we can play helldivers or something
music
movies/tv shows
rotting my brain on the internet
>looking for
i just wanna make friends
>not looking for
rude people
>open to meetups?
if we live close enough i guess but that is unlikely
>contact
vodkalunchables
>>
File: 4.png (1.34 MB, 1024x1024)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>ASL
23 F CA
>Mental Illnesses
Depression, Anxiety, Social anxiety, Neurodivergence
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Death note, Steins gate, ToraDora, K-On, Higurashi
>Describe yourself
>Looking for
Special Frenz
>not looking for
Somali Pirates
>Discord tag
viceroybutterfly
>>
>>33005560
Does somali pirates mean no black people?
>>
File: 381.png (824 KB, 764x946)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
mostly just mental illness.
wrong.button
>>
File: 1709577682545197.jpg (48 KB, 736x808)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>asl
19,m
>mental Illnesses
cyclothymia, hypomania
>favorite Anime/Manga
fma, another, elfen lied
>describe yourself
silly little gay person with a lot of free time
>looking for
anything
>not looking for
anyone over 25, one word responses, ppl with no interests
>tag
anarchopiracy
>>
>ASL
34 M Mex

>Favorite Anime/Manga
Ergo Proxy, Lain, Sakura Card Captors, Space Dandy, a lot more...

Im kinda autistic and would be over protective and affectionate to my girl, so obsessive I guess...
some girls have told me that a relationship with me would be like a DDLG

>Describe yourself
6’ white, brown eyes, black hair, some muscle
comp. eng. likes art, history and nature

>looking for
a girl who wants to have an honest chat and get to know each other, if it goes well we could talk about how to escalate

>not looking for
trolls, thots, trans

>Discord tag
@lonew0lf0
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
18/F
>Mental Illness
ADHD, anxiety, posiblly OCD
>Faviourite anime/manga
kny, jjk, death note
>describe yourself
strong, nerd, idc it wont affect me
>Looking for
casual conversations
>not looking for
hookups
>discord tag
notnovaxxx
>>
>ASL
27 m Netherlands
>about you
So don't do drugs kids. Seriously don't do drugs. Or like me you'll go homeless for 4 months and taken to a Parisian psych ward you rode the train to the city to without any belongings. Not a phone. Not an ID. Not a debit card. It's fun until you have to shit on a sidewalk. Also if you are 7 months of your psych meds deciding its smart to buy 250 grams of hashish and snort Ritalin and when the shadow people take over to set your apartment on fire. You can always become an experience counselor once you leave the ward. I'm right now still in the ward but have my next apartment lined up. Ah the Netherlands. Land of infinite chances. I have Schizophrenic tendencies. Aspergers and add. So yeah I used to be a druggie basket case but shit is pretty swell right now. Even though I'm still stuck in the ward for a year or so I'm dedicated to work towards becoming an experience counselor and help other addicts with schizo tendencies. But the same school also offers sales internships program's. Idk maybe you can advice me.
>interests/hobbies
Python coding
Games civ 6 runescape and lol
Netflix
Just talkin'

>looking for
Whoever wants to talk to me but especially love it if you have seen somethjng you relate to.
>not looking for
I can handle anything
>open to meetups?
If you're in the Netherlands and I'm in my second non burned down apartment sure.
>contact
Magiccit
>>
File: 01.jpg (418 KB, 1115x1600)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
18m just north of philly [usa]

osdd1b, bpd, anxiety/depression combo, autism/adhd combo, prefers popeyes to kfc of jollibees [this may be the worst of them all]

Dorohedoro, Dungeon Meshi, Chainsaw Man, Jojos

> silly teehee person who goes between somewhat hyper to very low energy rapidly, attaches easily and big fan of a ton of games [hop on GGST]. Physically 5'9", somewhat chubby with large thighs. Shaves regularly but has issues with self care (shockingly)

Lookin for people to relax and play games with, talk bout whatever, just people to talk to in general. happy to do nsfw stuff but prefer if you do that slowly and get to know us first. also happy to meet up after talking for a while if ur nearby ^-^

not looking for instant nsfw people, assholes

pineforest
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
DOS, C64, ZXS, PC-98, MSX, NES, SG-1000, AST, Amiga, SMS, PCE, SMD, SNES
>Looking For
Bit Music, Chiptune, Sequencer & Tracker, FM Synthesis, Midi, Doskpop
>Not Looking For
NSFW
>contact
juriamo
>>
File: 1681638934154817.jpg (111 KB, 1200x1200)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>ASL
36/m/california
>Mental Illnesses
depression, anxiety, depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Berserk, goodnight punpun, stein;gate, heavens memo pad, cowboybebop, my hero academia, one punch man, madoka magica
>Describe yourself
mellow nerdy dude with a ton of free time. I work evenings so Im up pretty late. Can talk about anything and everything. I fixate on some really stupid or nerdy obscure shit. Im pretty lonely and prob one of the few peoiple who will respond fast unless im bored.
>Looking for
Talk to, game with, watch anime, send memes just someone comfy and not annoying to hang out with. Ideally you're a neet with no friends so that way we can do shit all the time
>not looking for
people expecting me to write a book or force myself to like them. SOrry but if we dont vibe we dont, no hard feelings
>Discord tag
mcboots
>>
File: 1709225850402518.webm (390 KB, 272x480)
390 KB
390 KB WEBM
>>33003414
Bump
>>
>>32954907
bump
>>
>ASL
40/m
>Mental Illnesses
Schizophrenia/depression/autism
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Clannad, i dont watch anime much anymore, that was thee last one i watched fully and that waas over 15 years ago,, iirc
>Describe yourself
I'm a random person. I am boring. I sit around on the computer a bit too much, because I have nothing better to do because I'm a NEET
>Looking for
Random people to talk to
>not looking for
coomers
>Discord tag
iosys2003
>>
>>32954903
>>ASL
28/m/usa
>>Mental Illnesses
adhd/(untreated)/bipolar(untreated)/alcoholism(untreated)
>>Favorite Anime/Manga
lmao NERDS
>>Describe yourself
i get super sucked it specific vidya for weeks to months. right now its GTA online but not suuuper into it. previously was minecraft. currently into getting home, getting wasted, and practicing guitar until i pass out around 9pm eastern time. i play shitty folk-punk covers (my words not others, people seem to think i have a good voice).
>>Looking for
idk a reason not to kill myself (a gf)
>>not looking for
reasons to kill myself (also a gf)
>>Discord tag
bagkid
>>
File: strawberrycow.png (855 KB, 1192x836)
855 KB
855 KB PNG
>ASL - 26 f anaheim cali
>Mental Illnesses - mainly autism, that and I get too clingy sometimes if I end up liking you, and end up spam calling a lot of times
>Favorite Anime/Manga - Clannad, chainsaw man, Gekkan Shoujo, New Game! lately I have been watching anime-style vtubers tho
>Describe yourself - poly bbw autist into PC gaming, story of seasons, bloons td 6, and weeb shit

>Looking for - a boyfriend in real life, who lives near me in southern cali

>not looking for - e-drama, people who will bring up my "reputation" people who just wanna troll
>Discord tag - chickenfur
>>
>>33005560
i have a feeling ur not 23 lol. Cant even get ur age correct in archives. Dont post on here if u arent 18. U do know we can see every post with ur disc tag in it right?
>>
>ASL
23/M/philly

>Mental Illnesses
ADHD, Depression, autism

>Favorite Anime/Manga
chainsaw man, tokyo ghoul and demon slayer

>Describe yourself
chronically online, I like playing fighting games and watching anime, I also like helping people or at least trying to be there for him

>Looking for
anyone can message me but I am looking for women, but like I said I will talk to anyone who wants to message me

>not looking for
not looking to date other men or trans people, but still if you are looking for a friend send me a message cause I am down to talk to anyone

>Discord tag
Angry_Pirate_Asuka
>>
>ASL
Early 30s/M/Ohio
>Mental Illnesses
Anxiety depression loneliness retarded
>Favorite Anime/Manga
FLCL Fist of the North Star Chainsaw man High-Rise Invasion GATE
>Describe yourself
I'm pretty boring and lazy. Half my day I do nothing around the house and the other half I do nothing at work. Mostly just doom scrolling and listening to music
>Looking for
I prefer to talk to women or even trans(MtF). Maybe we can hang out online or even play some games
>not looking for
Guys Sex
>Discord tag
ohio.necromancer
>>
File: assburger.jpg (555 KB, 1170x588)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>ASL
19/F/US
>Mental Illnesses
aspergers
>Favorite Anime/Manga
k-on nigga desu
>Describe yourself
retard
>Looking for
retard
>not looking for
black, trans, 30+
>Discord tag
aspergercel
>>
>>About Me

>>What I am looking For!

>>Not looking for

>>Discord
lilbrim
>>
File: IMG_7325.jpg (80 KB, 626x490)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>ASL
20/F
>Mental Illnesses
bpd
>Describe yourself
ana-chan addicted to opioids. i love visual novels, animanga and jrpgs
>Looking for
friends to talk to throughout the day when i'm not being a wagie
>not looking for
nsfw lol
>Discord tag
omeglesuicide
>>
>ASL
24/ftm nb/latvia
>Mental Illnesses
selfharm, depression, anxiety, possibly bpd, diagnosed stpd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
anime: elfen lied, evangelion, parasyte, dororo
manga: oyasumi punpun, junji ito collection
>Describe yourself
silly ugly piece of shit
>Looking for
someone to be friends (i know it's impossible) or something more (it's more impossible), talk everyday and possibly play genshin or something else
>not looking for
anyone who cares about appearance
>Discord tag
koroshitekure
>>
19f asian autist

i want to watch anime

ohhiimhina
>>
File: freedom_in_space.jpg (944 KB, 1126x1140)
944 KB
944 KB JPG
>ASL
20 mtf USA
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Girls Last Tour, Cowboy Bebop, Serial Experiments Lain, Kokoro Connect
>Mental Illnesses
Autism, gender dysphoria, probably more but I haven’t looked and they aren’t diagnosed. I struggle to talk and connect to irl people, but online is a bit easier
>Describe yourself
A wanderer of dreams and of stories. I like everything: from fiction to truth, where it is set in the stars or under the waves, on the field of battle and of fantastical technology to those of people living their daily lives. I especially like the ocean and the stars.
>[some] Interests
/out/: Hiking and especially biking when I can get out.
/v(st)/: Paradox grand strategy games, Rule the Waves, Total War series, etc., visual novels like Milk Inside a Bag of Milk Inside a Bag of Milk, Va-11 Hall-A
/lit/: No Longer Human, Red Storm Rising, The Road, Foundation, most books by Michael Crichton, Tolkien’s works
/mu/: breakcore, synthwave, cold wave, anything emotionally moving and/or atmospheric, especially things that are darker or more desolate in emotion
>looking for
Any of the following: People to talk to, stories to be shared and exchanged, new things to hear and new things to try, to possibly create worlds through words written and ink dried. As long as you are not what I’m not looking for, feel free to add
>not looking for
NSFW interactions, relationships
>Discord tag
oneironautic.kata
>>
File: IMG_7309.jpg (75 KB, 960x922)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/FL
>About Yourself
i work in finance and have two cats. my days insist of going to work, exercising, playing video games, cooking, and sleeping
>Looking for
genuine friendship. i work 9-5 but im free to text during the day, then possibly talk in the evening. ideally, i like neets/shut ins, or people similar to me. im looking for someone to be comfy with, someone into finess/cooking, or someone that’s into the same things i am right now
>Not looking For
anything sexual, trans, political people, furries, non-us, underage
>Interests
history, vidya games, animated shows, nature, cats, MtG, WoW, roguelikes, emulation, cooking, reading, improving myself, vaporwave, manga, pokemon, one piece, cannabis, conspiracies
>board i visit
/ck/, /x/, /an/
>Media you're currently consooming
berserk, one piece, wow sod, tiny rogues, helldivers, king of the hill
>Tag
chaseth
>>
>>33003414
Bump
>>
>ASL
19/F
>Mental Illnesses
does autism count
>Favorite Anime/Manga
moeshit like k-on and azumanga
>Describe yourself
i have no friends so i'm here. i like weeb stuff, true crime, anything terminally online
>Looking for
friends, preferably autistic ones desu
>not looking for
anything lewd
>Discord tag
xiocidas
>>
File: togif.gif (38 KB, 1024x912)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>>32954903
>ASL
24/m/eu
>Mental Illnesses
aspd, bpd, adhd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
dorohedoro, haruhi, ping pong, kengan, aot
>Looking for
interesting and/or attractive women
>not looking for
biological men
>Discord tag
sldae
>>
File: 20180412_162030.jpg (394 KB, 1080x820)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>33007468
>>
File: IMG_0730.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>ASL
25/f/us
>Mental Illnesses
bpd
adhd
ptsd
>Describe yourself
nothing and everything
never dull
>Looking for
anything
>contact
fleshworlddd@proton.me
>>
m
>looking for
a bio white girl who is: into AMWF raceplay (or racist), reliable, caring, dedicated, attention-giving, and lewd.
>not looking for
alt accs or unresponsives.
>discord (introduce yourself briefly)
newuser982
>>
>>33014218

add me we can talk about true crime and you can talk about weeb stuff to my boy and we're both terminally online and autistic and want friends

angyuser
>>
19f
we can talk about anime, vidya, school shooters, anorexia, autism, whatever
no niggers
osakaaaaa.
>>
>>33019373
did you just reject my friend request??
>>
>>33019373
>>33019436
NVM just saw this a fish
>>
>>33019436
>>33019453
what the fuck are you talking about lol
>>
File: Nigga wtf!!!!!!!.png (116 KB, 256x256)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>ASL
20/F/US
>Mental Illnesses
Good anime mix
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Azumanga chads
>Describe yourself
Autistic psycho
>Looking for
Based retard
>not looking for
Horny indian
>Discord tag
videoteapes
>>
>>33020095
Tag doesnt work x2
>>
>>33020127
stop spamming me, my tag does work.
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
24/M/Germany
depressed most of the time. Been described as slightly autistic, having psychopathic tendencies and being emotionally unstable
>about me
into working out, anime, vidya, reading (currently crime and punishment). Guess I'm also a somewhat lonely
>looking for
people to chill/hang out with.Tbh I originally started using /soc/ to get into a relationship, because I have nothing in common with normies, and it'd be nice to be held, cuddle and build a future with someone, but pretty much accepted that it'll never happen.
So people who just want to talk are also fine
>not looking for
people that judge other people's bad decisions
>Discord tag
komikono
>>
>>33019459
he saw like a fish fishy fishy fish :D
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 604x338)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>32954903
>ASL
M/27/USA
>Mental Illnesses
Very socially akward. Potentially autistic (never officially diagnosed, but had multiple professionals suggest it when I was young). Depressed but trying to work on it. Slightly clingy/needy.
Please be patient...
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Anime: TTGL, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Steins;Gate, Darker Than Black
Manga: Berserk, Vagabond, Jagaaaaaaaaan, Dorohedoro, AoT, Tokyo Ghoul
>Describe yourself
5'10, White, hazel eyes, reddish blond hair, decently jacked.
Into lifting, the outdoors, books, anime, vidya, collecting vinyl, horror movies, The X-Files, anything related to cryptids/the paranormal.
Lolcow connoiseur.
Big music nerd, favorite genres are sadboys rap, slowcore, and black metal.
Hardcore environmentalist.
Currently very busy going to school for rock-licking (credit heavy semester), but I will make time for you!
>Looking for
Skinny/slim/fit White bio females to share music, watch movies/videos about cryptids/A comprehensive history of Chris-Chan, play vidya, etc. with, with the goal of eventually making it into something more than just a friendship if we click.
>not looking for
Men as anything beyond friends, friend collectors, ghosts.
>Discord tag
scythiansunrise
>>
File: Pain.gif (1.13 MB, 600x600)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
>>32954903
>ASL
30/m/uk
>About me
My head is empty and it hurts.
>Interests
I play some games from time to time when my head doesn't hurt.
>What you're looking for
People to fill my head up with life again
>Not looking for
People who talk to me and then ghost me later.
>Contact
head.empty.syndrome
>>
>ASL
19/F
>Mental Illnesses
aweeetism
>Favorite Anime/Manga
azumangabased
>Describe yourself
aaaawesome
>Looking for
awesomefren
>not looking for
lewd desu
>Discord tag
diskcheck
>>
File: 1690561407546395.jpg (2.64 MB, 4096x3276)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
>>32954903
>Age Sex Location
23 Male Phoenix Arizona (USA)

>Mental Illnesses
Not sure but I get into depressive episodes at times

>Describe yourself
I like Video games, anime, manga, sharing music.
I go to the gym often.
I am like 6'0 and also a weeby nerd.

>Favorite Anime/Manga
Vivy and Ajin (really good manga panels)

>Looking for
Cute/Feminine/Twink boys/ MTF to be friends with (and maybe more if things work out).
Play a buncha shitty video games with.
Be in Arizona (or be able to travel here i guess)

>Not looking
Non Cute boys, Masculine/Towering
Chubby
Outside of Arizona

>Contact
Discord tag: .rooomez.
>>
>ASL
20/f/US
>Mental Illnesses
bipolar II and clinical depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
evangelion
>Describe yourself
I'm big into music so add me if u want recommendations or if you'd like to give me some. I'm an artist, like animals and some video games
>Looking for
friends, people to chat with occasionally
>not looking for
strictly looking for platonic relationships, do not message me for nsfw or romantic reasons
>Discord tag
lookatmetender1y
>>
File: 88385823_p3_master1200.jpg (102 KB, 600x600)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
> asl
23, male, Russia.
> about me
I self-diagnose myself as an autistic schizoid because it sounds cool, although I don't give fuck what any of these terms mean, and I don't want to get to know either.
> preferences
I am a virgin, never been in a relationship, tried alcohol or smoked. I hate women, children, teenagers, animals (especially pets), dog lovers, office workers and automobile drivers.
> hobbies/interests
Listening to Japanese music, particularly touhou, vocaloid and utaite stuff. Playing old retro games. Playing strategy and simulation games, or games that are really hard to grasp. Reading manga, eroge, ranobe. Watching anime, rewatching MLP.
> favourite anime titles
Dragon ball, sakurasou no pet no kanojo, golden time, toradora, haruhi suzumiya, hikaru no go, gto, kiss x sis, to love-ru, mushishi, nichijou.
> looking for
Male virgin friends.
> what for
- to watch anime together;
- to play games together;
- to just chat;
- to just talk through vc.
> not looking for
Women, gays, transgenders.
> tag
reka_satoka
>>
Looking for a girl willing to move to England and bear my children, refer to the archive for my stats.
Discord: one.more.shot
>>
>ASL - 27 F TX
>Mental Illnesses - aspd, adhd
>Favorite Anime/Manga - I really liked "Death Note"
>Describe yourself - As a person I can be pretty up front, find food, etc.
>Looking for - friendship
>not looking for - anything romantic at this time
>Discord tag - rawanonone
>>
>>33024485
stay away from valve games you fugly pedo whore, those don't even require a decent computer kek
>>
>>33024253
Sent a discord request
>>
File: 20230508_154754.jpg (119 KB, 828x735)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>ASL
25 m eastern us
>Mental Illnesses
Pretty depressed and autistic, the usual
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Girls last tour, berserk, yuyushiki, new game, btr, punpun, welcome to the nhk, happy sugar life
>Describe yourself
Have pretty terminally online niche interests but pretty normal in my day to day life. Aside from weeb shit really into music mostly skramz, emo, death metal, cloud rap, dnb etc
>Looking for
Mentally ill terminally online denpa girls to bully or something.
>not looking for
you
>Discord tag
ge.ro1
>>
fake as fuck you need to get outside homie
>>
File: 20231222_225331.jpg (100 KB, 1284x1276)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>ASL
24/m/usa
>>Mental Illnesses
autism/adhd/chronic depression and anxiety
>>Favorite Anime/Manga
JJBA
>>Describe yourself
6'1 Arab long brown hair with brown eyes. I'm into games (league mainly but some others as well). i smoke and drink but not excessively. I'm slow to start conversation but if we have something in common its faster.
>>Looking for
a girl who is similar to me and likes to talk and game.
>>not looking for
guys or trannies
>>Discord tag
imbooni
>>
>>32954903
>>ASL
32/m/KST
>>Mental Illnesses
depression, probably a pinch of autism, adhd, uhhhh anxiety things
>>Favorite Anime/Manga
berserk, shin angyo onshi, kaiba, uhhhh idk i have a lot of things i liked
>>Describe yourself
4chan/referential humor, depressed, i will ask you a lot of questions if we vibe and i generally match energy
will get clingy if i like u, im into weird things + im not very dominant person
im pretty open with emotions yet also closed off
my emotions are slowed and delayed often
i dont smoke or drink i just play game by myself
would prefer to chat w/ u a lot
im pretty weird
i like manga, games, cartoons, video game music, singing, and talking about my interests
>>Looking for
a gf gf
someone to talk to in a romantic sense because it's something im missing like a void and it's retarded but it's true, would also be nice to talk to someone who could empathize with things and be into
>>not looking for
dudes, cocaine/meth addicts
>>Discord tag
fraggleraggle
>>
making the mistake of posting to 4ch as a "nigger" but here goes
>ASL
19/F/USA
>Mental Illnesses
adhd, anxiety, depression + a whole bunch of other things i dont even know about
>Favorite Anime/Manga
astro boy, pretty guardian sailor moon, boys over flowers, fruits basket and shugo chara.
>Describe yourself
ditzy anklebiter who loses things more times than she can count on her fingers, sleeps alot and bumps into things. likes to read, draw, sing and dance.

i should mention that i'm a partial wagie (work pt) so i might not be available half of the time

>Looking for
people to talk to who are 18+, we can game, and share music, maybe VC when im feeling comfortable enough to
>not looking for
severe autists (IM SORRY), nigger haters - can't think of anything else
>Discord tag
>>
>>33028119
discord is kimagurevenus i clicked post too quickly im going to akdjwkdksllxwkd
>>
>>33028127
my nigga
>>
File: dk.jpg (407 KB, 783x708)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>32954903
>ASL
18/F/USA
>Mental Illnesses
Depression, anxiety, adhd, wee bit tarded
>Favorite Anime/Manga
evangelion or serial experiments lain
>Describe yourself
5'3 skinny, pretty athletic, brown hair, bangs
>Looking for
lowkey insane man to talk about true crime stuff or video games with. ive been really into postal lately :3 i need a mans like dylan klebold desu
>not looking for
black people, way too retarded people, gooners
>Discord tag
misss.mediocrity
>>
>>32954903
>asl
20 female canada
>Mental Illnesses
BPD
>bio
looking for people to talk to really maybe make some actual friends to do stuff with
>looking for
anything
>not looking for
>contact
bonnabe
>>
>>33028333
who me..? couldn't be..
>>
>ASL
112/M
>Mental Illnesses
Not mental but I bear the mark of Cain. I'm also slightly autistic I think.
>Favorite anime/manga
Sakamichi no Apollon, Aku no Hana, Zankyou no Terror, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I also like VNs (though haven't read nearly enough yet) like Higurashi and Kana ~imouto~
>Describe yourself
I'm a gay hitlerian gnostic emo vampire with a beautiful boyish face. I kinda look like Kagamine Len from vocaloid if he was a vampire. I have many interests as you could probably tell by my favorite anime list.
>looking for
people to talk with
>not looking for
hylics, gay/trans people, people who think they know the occult, that kinda crowd.
>discord tag
foxcel
>>
File: vlad1.png (1.5 MB, 1137x1647)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>32954903

>>ASL
18 / M / USA (EST)

>Mental Illnesses
Bipolar Disorder, Depression, mild autism

>Describe Yourself
5'10 200lbs, medium-long curly black hair, high-mid tier in terms of looks (6.8-7/10).

City-dwelling Zoomer, gymcel and lonely IRL, into history, politics, philosophy (sort of), lifting, languages and culture. I like numetal and R&B, have severe case of Jungle and Yellow Fever, have been getting into VN's lately. Huge Halo lore nerd.

>>Looking for
Sensitive Young Men, people who play vidya, girls who will not make fun of me, new friends.
>>Not looking for
People with children, people who complain about their jobs, bronies (no hate just not in the subculture), coomers, relationships, anyone with BPD.

>>contact
basil0771 (disc)
>>
File: IMG_7958.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1038)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>ASL
26/M/FL
>Mental Illnesses
I dunno, social anxiety is pretty much the root of all my problems so I guess I’m pretty solid mentally otherwise. Never taken any pills or been formally diagnosed with anything. I’m pretty straight edge and have been forcing myself out of the house more and more recently, into church, fitness events, day trips to tourist places near me and I’m getting rid of my glasses in 3 weeks so that’ll be a confidence booster for sure.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Been buying some new blu rays lately and started rewatching FLCL, Death Parade, Future Diary and a few others. Also saw my first Studio Ghibli film recently, really enjoyed that one.
>Describe yourself
Regularly get confused for a late teen, lightly muscular, 140 pounds, 6’1, dark brown hair, very fair skin, freckles here and kinda straddle the line between feminine and masculine at times but very much like being a good looking man with a strong jawline and long eyelashes.
>Looking for
Someone to spam my inbox a bit, I’m free almost all day every day so even though I might be a bit shy around new people you won’t annoy me if you reach out but I do un-add people who don’t talk at all after a while
>not looking for
People who add and never talk/wanna do anything together at all like play games and stuff, aka 90% of the people who add me but mentioning that here doesn’t help so yeah, it’s whatever I guess.
>Discord tag
saali924
>>
File: GEfilerWwAAG_W6.png (229 KB, 533x430)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>ASL
22/m
>Mental Illnesses
social anxiety, agoraphobia, depression, severe abandonment issues, formally diagnosed with autism
>Favorite Anime/Manga
medarot, mobile suit gundam
>Describe yourself
weirdo, stutters a lot, skinny, no muscles, 5'10,curly hair, neck length, wears glassesnot good looking
>Looking for
anyone as long as they're nice and won't leave me.
>not looking for
friend collectors ghosts yadda yadda, mean people, judgemental people, anyone that'll abandon me after a while.
>Discord tag
kurezome
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
18/M/BRA
>Mental Illnesses
high functioning autism, adhd, possibly depressed (i don't believe any of those are real though)
>Favorite anime/manga
not very interested rn, but i guess blue lock/demon slayer
>Describe Yourself
middle class, 18 yo 5'7 brown hair white weirdo. kinda buffy (i have borderline muscle tits)
>Looking for
meaningful conversations in the start, whatever later. ego death
>not looking for
attention seeking whores/retards that spam the n word every 4 sentences
>discord tag
allknower
>>
File: 1000006254.png (709 KB, 1190x672)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>ASL
21~MtF~EST
>Mental Illnesses
beautiful princess disorder
>Favorite Anime/Manga
No Longer Human, Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Space Dandy
>Describe yourself
generic 4chan tranny phenotype (cute)
>Looking for
friends, lovers, people who will entertain me
>not looking for
dick pics
>Discord tag
nikkiarcana
>>
>ASL
18/F/USA
>Mental Illnesses
Depression and eating disorder
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Inside Mari, Flowers of evil, Nichijou, Elfen Lied
>Describe yourself
I'm a black female. I'm into doll-like aesthetics currently. I like to dress up, listen to music, and draw! Also like to game once in a while
>Looking for
Friends!! Chill people!
>not looking for
Sexual stuff. Horny... fine, but I'm not sending you nudes haha.
>Discord tag
Thatbambichan
>>
>ASL
21/M/OH
>Mental Illness
Mines quite simple i fell out of a 2 story window head first onto a concrete patio as a child and now i have some issues that cause my mental age to not appropriately reflect how i look on the outside. I also have ADHD, depression, and ANXIETY .
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Dragon Ball Z, Berserk, and Devil Man Cry Baby plus the original which i recommend watching first. However, I've diverted a bit and started reading webtoons and despite how it ends I Grow Stronger The More I Eat is amazing.
>Describe yourself
I'm a social butterfly that loves to help, get dirty, and spend time outside. Which is why I'm trying to turn a hobby into a career by getting a bachelor's degree in botany. I'm also 5'3, bi, 120Ib twink that likes to cross once in a while :3. I'm also very fem and most tend to forget that i put male in the asl and mistake me for a female lol. I can also get clingy :p
>Looking For
Someone in a similar situation or has an equal amount of issues to talk to. Open to relationships but not main focus
>Contact
1sun1bro5
>>
>>33029337
>I bear the mark of Cain
Nigger confirmed
>>
>asl
23/M/UK
>mental illnesses
BPD, ROCD
>about me
INFP - i'm trying to survive a traumatic breakup, getting my life together after it, finding someone right for me and living on, i somehow have 144iq and my friends say they could listen to my voice forever
>anime/manga
everything psychological, if it's not psychological horror it's not good enough
>interests/hobbies
games, visual novels, talking to likeminded people
>looking for
girlfriend who properly understands bpd, likes visual novels and psychological horror
>not looking for
narcissists, drugheads
>discord
endearingsxicide
>>
>ASL
24/M/Chile
>Mental illness
Mostly just social anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (DiU and SBR are my favorites)
>About Me
skinny, hopeless romantic, a little bit autistic, nerdy, obsessive, clingy, kinda a music aficionado
>Hobbies
videogames mostly, music, i like collecting some physical media (videogames, music albums, manga, etc)
>looking for
someone from my country i guess to play videogames and watch a show, movies or anything, i just want to be loved and love back, been feeling really lonely this couple of years, more with the fact that i've been isolating myself and the little social interaction that i have is slowly killing me.
somebody to play fighting games would be cool...
>not looking for
idk, 30+ i guess
>contact
disc: vriska48
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
24 F USA
>Mental Illnesses
anxiety, depression, ptsd, derealization, unhealthy relationship with food, abandonment issues
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Taiyou No Ie, Orange, Last Game, Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet,Kamisama Hajimemashita, Fruits Basket
>Describe yourself
hikki, introvert student
>Looking for
24+ friends, someone to stream games for me to watch as i fall asleep
>not looking for
zoomers, feminine men
>Discord tag
eclori
>>
File: 1690960928371062.jpg (6 KB, 261x45)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>32954903
>ASL
20,M,US
>Mental Illnesses
Social anxiety, and perchance ADHD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
For manga its berserk and vagabond. anime would be Steins gate
>Describe yourself
Borderline normie/wagie. I think am reserved at first but really open up once you get to know me. Some hobbies I enjoy are videogames, genres like ARPGS, Rougelike, FPS, RTS. Big fan of heavy metal and EDM. I also like to lift weights and pretend I'm guts. I'm kinda of a gutsfag if im being real. I enjoy reading aswell.
>Looking for
Girlfriend or people I can play games with
>not looking for
Sociopaths
>Discord tag
>>
>>32954903
40 F FL
discord: SkylerBlack83
I wondered if anyone else wears a tail? I've worn one for a long time, not all the time, but whenever I get anxiety, I put it inside, and the feeling of the soft fur on my legs just calms me down in a way I never honestly could understand.
I'm not looking to RP or date, I'm a fully adopted NEET, just here talk to other people who may have also done this since childhood so I can maybe understand myself better.
I have severe ADHD and RSD, I still have a high bit of anxiety as well, but overall life is good.
I enjoy yoga, swimming, and watchin cartoons with my ears on.
>>
>>33035925
>40yo child
Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1690562964116.jpg (176 KB, 1221x1125)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>ASL - 26 f Anaheim Cali
>Mental Illnesses - autism
>Favorite Anime/Manga - new game! chainsaw man, blue archive (the anime is coming out soon and I'm excited)
>Describe yourself - bbw autist poly into vtubers, vocaloid, and other weeb shit.
>Looking for - men who live near me, plus white men in the military who are weebs and tend to use a certain anime/manga character as profile pics.
>not looking for - internet trolls
>Discord tag - chickenclaw3

this is Chickn, my old account got deleted so I'm reposting.

must be willing to voice call and not be bothered by spam calls.
>>
File: 20240404_081240.jpg (152 KB, 1714x1799)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>ASL
22/m/us
>Mental Illnesses
depression, anxiety, autistic in ways. etc
>Favorite Anime/Manga
madoka magica, higurashi (vn mainly), elfen lied, nhk, ichigo mashimaro, hidamari sketch, kill me baby, dokuro-chan, squid girl, on and on. really like psychological, philosophical, tragedies, and more stuff.
>Describe yourself
down to earth for the most part. tend to get philosophical and analytical about things such as whatever interests me. so if you're down to chat in that kind of style i'm down, but i can also just be chill and reserved. in est time zone, most active during afternoon and night, but i don't mind asynchronous chatting. not a clingy person. other main interest includes music such as goth, punk rock, post punk, shoegaze, metalcore, thrash metal, edm, idm, dnb, jungle, breakcore, dubstep, trance, speedcore, nerdcore, and so on. also into vns.
>Looking for
friends with similar interests to chat, discuss, and hang out with. might not be good at vc to start with because social anxiety but i should eventually warm up. just not down to vc all the time though; prefer text. maybe we can hang out and play in vrchat or minecraft.
>not looking for
e-dating, obsessive/possessive, nonsensical airheads
>Discord tag
warmbeer1
>>
File: IMG_0039.png (206 KB, 400x400)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>ASL
19/f/na
>Mental Illnesses
autism, adhd, schizotypal
>Favorite Anime/Manga
violet evergarden
>Describe yourself
lonely bio girl, neet who spends all day online
>Looking for
good conversation. interesting people from anywhere in the world. we can play games or talk about anything ever
>not looking for
creeps or sexual stuff
>Discord tag
badgergir1
>>
File: IMG_7369.jpg (147 KB, 828x533)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>ASL
18 m USA
>Mental Illnesses
ADHD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Ion really like it desu
>Describe yourself
Introverted and extroverted, depends on mood, I like to talk and to be dumb
>Looking for
Friends to talk with about anything really
>not looking for
Shit heads
>Discord tag
monkeymanaids
>>
>ASL
36/M/East Coast
>Mental Illnesses
Bipolar 2, PTSD, Intractable Depression, Suicidal ideation
>Favorite Anime/Manga
I don't know.
>Describe yourself
I'd rather not. I'm a garbage human being.
>Looking for
Company.
>not looking for
I don't know. Arguments, fighting, someone that just wants to solve my problems with things I've heard a thousand times?
>Discord tag
QueenMemory
>>
>ASL
20/m/usa
>Mental Illnesses
adhd, autism, sigma
>Favorite Anime/Manga
kill la kill, madoka magica, mob psycho, nichijou, when they cry and aot
>Describe yourself
neet drainer who likes interesting things and always needing stimulation. I love weed
>Looking for
stoners, girls, and fun introspective people
>not looking for
niggers, old ass geezers
>Discord tag
saiware
>>
>>
>ASL
28/m
>Mental Illnesses
npd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
i dont watch it i just like the aesthetic
>Describe yourself
everlasting desire to improve my own body image, eat better, do things that mean something. constantly craving social interaction
>Looking for
someone to chat to and enjoy their company
>not looking for
people who dont give chances
>Discord tag
solaraya
>>
>ASL
f/19
>Favorite Anime/Manga
I liked punpun
>Describe yourself
aspd
>Looking for
VC, people to talk to
>Discord tag
pawziesz
>>
>>32954903
>asl
22/m/uk
>mental illnesses
BPD & autism
>favourite anime/manga
evangelion/darling in the franxx/lain/promised neverland
>describe yourself
a former alcoholic and a victim of many things. i have been described as (in spite of the terms being generic) smart, loyal, fun to talk to, and a great friend.
>looking for
anyone to exist with
>not looking for
non-whites
>discord tag
arkhyd
>>
>ASL
19/F
>Mental Illnesses
bpd, anorexia
>Favorite Anime/Manga
evangelion, punpun, paranoia agent, madoka magica.
>hobbies/interests
video games; hotline miami, sekiro. GOT, history, cooking, baking. electronic music.
>Describe yourself
44kg, Spaniard and German. Emotionally unavailable and an addictive personality. Wannabe neet, cares too much about how others perceive me so currently majoring in computer science, chainsmoker.
>Looking for
Someone with an obsessive/narcissistic personality, smart, who wants to talk about whatever, likes very hardcore sexual things too idk.
>not looking for
hispanics/blacks (sorry), young/mentally immature people, people who only care to be sexual, ask for nudes.
>Discord tag
killerupdog
>>
File: us hehe.gif (2.17 MB, 640x488)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB GIF
>>32954903
hello!! I'm lucy! I really want a boyfriend and to genuinely be loved, too bad some people don't deserve that
I'm 19, I've got bpd, anxiety and depression. I'm also a bit of a functional alcoholic
If you sound bored, uninterested, or last longer than half an hour to reply, I'll completely cut you off of my life so good luck playing any mind games with me, I hate those. I want all of your attention!!
I won't ever send a pic of my face or body, maybe I could be open to vc in the future. And yea im cis lol
You have to be european and like nerd shit. And be very loving!! Also handle splitting
Hope you can deal with me, I promise I'm very sweet under the mental illnesses
__luckylucy
>>
File: ME cute.jpg (523 KB, 3648x2736)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
> 33 Transwoman
> bi polarbear often times i find myself wishing for the the rrando foollowing me after 2am mcdonalds would take me into the alley .put me on my knees and leave me covered in cum.
> Cum
> Fukcknig horny lol jk
> someone to help me made a discord servers. I want to host stream, oink for bois, Feminize weak boys because dumb bitches get treated like dumb bitches and doing other kink stuff. I'm a sub, been trained previously, was in a very strict relationship for a while. I prefer stricter doms, and serving Men. Im very much a sub and know my roll and will always serve men but until i find regular dom , I have experience being a full time sub, striclty listeing to hypno and serving all day. I am going to expore the art of being a dom. Please message me if you are dom woman if you have advice or would like to know my exprerience.
I VERY MUCH VALUE COSENT.
> people undrer the age of 21
>Elliesucks666
>>
>>33038301
i feel like this post really sums up the state of this board
>>
File: IMG_7554.jpg (196 KB, 999x722)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>ASL
19/F/US
>Mental Illnesses
i hate niggers
>Favorite Anime/Manga
k-on (yui best girl), i like manhwa more than manga
>Describe yourself
I'm not the best icebreaker, just add me if you want. i like to read manga, watch documentaries, play rhythm games and shitpost. and numerous other things that terminally online retards do
>Looking for
friends, or interesting conversations to pass the time
>not looking for
people with no common interests, 29+
>Discord tag
niezieczna
>>
File: 1681130046036359 (1).jpg (145 KB, 800x1135)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>32954903
>19/F
>Mental Illness
needing someone to play warno with me yet not having anyone to actualize that
>Favorite anime/manga
picrel
>Describe yourself
no
>Looking for
someone to play warno with, nothing more nothing less
>not looking for
someone who doesn't own warno
>tag
warsawpact___70772
>>
>ASL
31 F MI
>Mental Illnesses
Depression, Anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Currently obsessed with Witch Hat Atelier
>Describe yourself
white, brown hair brown eyes, bangs, nose piercing's, average build, punkish, glasses
>Looking for
someone to hangout with. I have a lot of spare time, so someone i can watch tv with and play games with. I'll also be on a big road trip around america soon, maybe we can meet up.
>not looking for
sex, relationship. Negativity. I recently graduated from the grippy sock hospital and i need to stay focused on recovery.
>Discord tag
dollprop
>>
>ASL
32/M/Canada
>Mental Illnesses
autism/depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Welcome to the NHK
>Describe yourself
An empty person
>Looking for
An autistic girl to chat with
>not looking for
people with many friends, whore,troons or gays
>Discord tag
wild_thing
>>
File: IMG_7564.jpg (45 KB, 283x414)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>asl
19/F
>bio
there is nothing really worthy of note about me. I'm an isolated chronically online shut-in
>looking for
people to talk with
>not looking for
sexual, romance
>contact
zxcviutres
>>
File: 1709856095186495.png (508 KB, 527x479)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>ASL
25/M/North EU

>Interests/Hobbies/About
Technically a retarded NEET still I guess but I live alone. I like anime and weeb related stuff a lot, videogames aswell as reading LN's or philosophy/history and working out to stay fit.
I mostly play ff14 atm and occasional OW with my irl oomfies but im open for suggestions and duo would be neat. I can be pretty autistic and ranty about stuff I find interesting and I have a MAL if u are curious.

>looking for
frens,weebs,chill people to play games and watch stuff with if we get along,

>not looking for
extreme mental illness,coomerss

>discord tag
wwonderhoi
>>
>>33028127
Would like to talk but tag doesnt work, no longer accepting?
>>
>>32979631
Based and interesting, but i'm embarrased to add, I like a couple obscure animes from the 90's-2000s, but thats all :<
>>
File: GIniQ9tX0AAWgTd.jpg (61 KB, 750x752)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>ASL
18/m/Spain
>Mental Illnesses
"gifted" dumb doomer
>Favorite Anime/Manga
I like Petshop of horrors, Lain, Higurashi, Jojo's and Monster
>Describe yourself
dumb, over thinker, strange, nerd, sometimes very emotional, terminally online
>Music
Meshuggah
>Looking for
someone to talk about Meshuggah or smth, idk, im usually very bored
>not looking for
trannies or homos (srry, I've had bad experiencies in past friendships with people like that that made me lgbtphobe ^_^)
25+
>Discord tag
saikogreen98
>>
>ASL
18 m
>Mental Illnesses
anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
I dont rly watch anime
>Describe yourself
5'6 53kg femboy :3
>Looking for
Boyfriend
>not looking for
Women, dry texts
>Discord tag
nordvulk
>>
>ASL
22/M/uk

>Mental Illnesses
high functioning autism, depression, extreme agoraphobia,

>Favorite Anime/Manga
evangelion, welcome to the nhk, one piece, kill la kill,kyoto animation,ghibli

>Describe yourself
~hikikomori of 4 years (avoided all human interaction besides parents for 1 year)

~been trying to socialise again online for a few weeks but unsuccessful

~im into anime, video games, sleeping, wide music taste,

>Looking for
friends

>not looking for
people who look down on me (18+)

>Discord tag
hermit_kun
>>
>ASL
25/M/US
>Mental Illnesses
social anxiety, general social retardation
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Hunter x Hunter
>Describe yourself
very earnest and charitable, open sense of humor, chill
>Looking for
girl around my age, people who like to do stuff together like vidya etc rather than just aimlessly chat although that has its place obv.
>not looking for
certifiably insane people
>Discord tag
noodlezzzzzz
>>
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Hyouge Mono, Hikaru no Go, Sangatsu no Lion

>Looking for
People to play Go or Chess with. Japanese practice or programming and advanced maths talks is also welcome.

>not looking for
People who don't know basic rules of chess or go. People lacking in common courtesy. People looking for anything else as a main focus.

>Discord tag
ito_integral
>>
File: ANIMEFACES1019.png (593 KB, 517x633)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
>>32954903
>ASL
26/M/USA, Midwest
ADHD, anxiety, probably have a savior complex, maybe a more than a little stupid... anxious attachment type... and i might drink a bit too much sometimes... other than that i'm basically a normal guy i guess, i think.
>about me
i work from home and live alone!
i like playing all types of games (currently enjoying tekken 8!!) and watching anime and all that jazz. also i like drinking! i pick up and drop too many hobbies... the last one i tried to get into was sewing but i stopped before even doing anything!!
it really frustrates me, and i'm hoping one day i'll actually stick to something...
i like just about everything but i tend to lose interest too quickly to learn any deep knowledge on any subject. if you are interested in something, i'd love to hear about it! i'm genuinely interested in other people and You!
i've been getting fed up with trying to make new friends recently, too often people seem like they don't want to have any real conversations or whatever, it's annoying!
i think i'm a pretty fun and nice guy and i have plenty of friends but lately i've been lonely... i've never been in a relationship before and it's kind of something i've been longing for recently.
i'm up during all times of the day so any time zone is fine basically! i can always schedule around you if you let me know when you're free!
>looking for
women. a drinking buddy would be very nice, but i'm basically fine with hanging out with anyone. i'm fine with being just friends! preferably you tell me that up front though so i don't need to think about a potential relationship with you. if you don't it'll be something i end up thinking about and i am quite prone to limerence.
>not looking for
men. i am currently satisfied with the amount and quality of my male friends.
>Discord tag
lonelyoni_1 (an alt i made just for this)
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (175 KB, 1600x1200)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
I'm just looking for someone to dump their problems on me and then unfriend me afterwards
kinda bored on a saturday night

_the_frostx
>>
File: re.png (250 KB, 402x371)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>ASL
23/land of the free home of the brave
>about you
i am tired, i am lonely.. i work too hard and i never have anyone close i can come back to at the end of the day.. i really like vocal synth/vocaloid music, i work on cars for a living.. and i'll just be honest, i like being little soemtimes. you can guess a lot of other things about me i think.. i'm obviously not straight and i like cute stuff, im short..
>looking for
weird people who love talking a lot and are okay with wanting to get close, anyone who can understand my interests obviously.. if you are a vrc player that's kinda cool too,, im planning to get into vrchat again at some point
>not looking for
people who don't share any similarity to this post, extreme chuds, ghosters, friend collectors, super horny coomer gooner
>disc
squishysquishyself
>>
Male 24 Live in tucson AZ/continental ranch area. legally blind, cant work or drive. im an end times prophet who noone believes. i stay home and play video games all day because i have nowhere to go to meet people. im EXTREMELY redpilled. i so desperately want to fall in love, as i know the world is ending and i just want someone to spend the little time there is left with. i play on PC. discord BabylonEscape

pls message!
>>
>>33041388
ass server
>>
File: 96821431_p3.jpg (91 KB, 900x1200)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>ASL
27, M, USA

>Mental Illnesses
dunno, diagnose me

>Favorite Anime/Manga
world trigger, talentless nana and girls last tour

>Describe yourself
i like game design, writing, music, and a bit of politics

>Looking for
women

>not looking for
women

>Discord tag
vembress
>>
literalschziophrenic

its in the name
>>
File: frens.png (101 KB, 821x386)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>asl
24/m/MA

>mental illness
bipolar

>favorite anime
neon gen

>describe yourself
zoomer college student who likes reading

>looking for
people to voice chat with me and my 2 friends

>not looking for
nothing

>discord tag
chudpilled1.0
>>
>ASL
20/m/usa
>Mental Illnesses
depression, suicidal, crippling loneliness
>Favorite Anime/Manga
evangelion
lain
>Describe yourself
neet loser that likes music
>Looking for
anything
somebody to give a fuck about me
a girlfriend if thats even possible
>not looking for
who cares
>Discord tag
vodkalunchables
>>
>ASL
19/F/US
>Mental Illnesses
Whatever is imposed by chronic self-isolation
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Lain, monster
>Describe yourself
I like arts and crafts, biology, geoguessr, reading, music, going on walks. i also like Osu!
>Looking for
Friends
>not looking for
Nsfw
>Discord tag
izkdlm
>>
>ASL
22/mtf/Germany
>Mental Illnesses
Aspergers, bpd, ocd, depression, anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Rozen maiden, gosick, chobits, shakugan no shana, mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha
>Describe yourself
Shy and autistic shutin neet (5'5.5"/166cm, 55kg, long dark blonde hair, 6 years hrt) who's mostly alone and isolated, I can't seem to connect with most people even when I try, I might seem cold and reserved at first but I always really try to be kind. I mostly play video games, listen to music (I love black metal) and watch anime. There's a lot of things I like I suppose
>Looking for
Someone (please be a weeb) to love and worship, as well as guidance and appreciation as I'm not good at functioning on my own
>not looking for
Normies, creeps, overly hurtful people, under 20, blacks, muslims
>Discord tag
giftigkeit
>>
File: 1709522757965265.jpg (87 KB, 637x548)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>33043300
I send a fren request
ghoulisha
>>
File: dZWZDqPw_400x400.jpg (26 KB, 356x356)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
kotidgetit

https://youtube.com/shorts/FhZonlDLKWM?si=CkTgUtdzoSV96iGL

https://lichess.org/PXHquQDt
>>
File: IMG_1943.jpg (211 KB, 960x1280)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>32954903
>asl
19/Male/Europe
>letters
Gay twink
>interests
I like outdoorsy stuff, cooking, video games, movies, music, sports, reading
>looking for
A friend or a boyfriend
>not looking for
Dry people, short "men"
>contact
ackee8
>>
M 24 Kentucky gay
Mental illness - anxiety depression
Anime - Hunter x hunter
Looking for man into feminzation
Not looking for cis women
Kinks - bondage, CNC, degredation
Discord - prosbeforehoes.
>>
File: FQZN3uNacAUrkPR.jpg (170 KB, 1200x1200)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>ASL
30 M USA midwest
>Mental Illnesses
autism, anxiety, adhd, depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Yurucamp, Kino no Tabi, Made in Abyss, Frieren
>Describe yourself
living off of media royalties as well as some small side work. Proto-weeb; into 90s Japanese comedy/manzai, and hardcore techno from back then.
>Looking for
preferably people with similar vibes and are interested in deeper conversation, image/meme sharing too. not at all opposed to flirting or pursuing some type of relationship either.
>not looking for
masculinity, VC & irl pics (at least not yet), normies, impatient people.
>Discord tag
kikkakikkak
>>
>ASL
21/m/Alabama USA
>Mental Illnesses
obsessive, adhd, anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Tokyo ghoul, attack on Titan, lain, black lagoon, evangelion
>Describe yourself
currently a neet seekinga GED I'm very chill, I respond instantly I give full response and I'm a huge history nerd
>Looking for
a clingy 18+ women who fuck with me heavy
>not looking for
men, trannies or unloyal women
>Discord tag
@iamnotryan34
>>
>>About Me

>>What I am looking For!

>>Not looking for

>>Discord
lilbrim
>>
File: favs.png (857 KB, 812x629)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
>ASL
21/mtf/california
>Mental Illnesses
autism, adhd, npd, osdd, maybe more
>Favorite Anime/Manga
picrel
>Describe yourself
antisocial, but easygoing if you're cool and dont mind carrying the convo a little bit
>Looking for
someone to shoot the shit with. talk about art, life, etc
>not looking for
assholes, transphobes.
>Discord tag
tongues.andteeth
>>
>>33047487
Lmaooooo whyd u block me for saying “what up nigga”. that’s not easy goin!!
>>
File: vv_21.jpg (2.19 MB, 2000x3000)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>32954903
>>ASL
27/male/Arg
>>Mental Illnesses
Im adicted to benzos (XANAX)
>>Favorite Anime/Manga
Oreimo, monster, sonny boy, wonder egg, ping pong. But anything goes
>>Describe yourself
Im half japanese half argie. In my youth was a "femboy" i like suits. Poorfag trying to finish my career
>>Looking for
Friends to play games or chat about vidyia and anime. Improve my english. Nice people
>>not looking for
Rude people
>>Discord tag
mrmonday
>>
>>33047511
my actual discord is conradotoshio not mrmonday
im retarded
>>
>ASL
30m europe
>Mental Illnesses
Depression (diagnosed) and quite likely either on the autism spectrum or BPD (been told this by multiple people irl in a serious manner). Sexual deviant.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Death Note, Made in Abyss, Tokyo Ghoul, Deadman Wonderland
>Describe yourself
A well spoken, polite manchild with weird nerdy fixations and a proneness to sadistic anger.
>Looking for
A kindred soul. Someone to talk to about weird planets, prehistory, admire shotas. Someone who likes emotional sad games with shota protags to an unhealthy level and can stand me go on about a hypothetical planet's climate without getting bored.
>not looking for
People who only want to goon (open to NSFW but not as the only thing), mean people, judgemental people, boring people.
>Discord tag
friskybasil
>>
>18 Female Australia
>Schizoprehna
>demon slayer (manga, not anime)
>uh I'm super unkempt black hair usually just wear black clothes, I'm a super horny fuck who'll talk about anything preferabely lewd shit
>somebody to talk to 4chan funny
>no audio or visual contact I don't like people seeing me
>sabarashi
>>
File: rena-higurashi.gif (3 MB, 640x614)
3 MB
3 MB GIF
>ASL
30, M, USA
>Mental Illnesses
BPD, Bipolar manic depression, trichotillomania (hair pulling), anxiety, socially retarded
>Favorite Anime/Manga
When they Cry (Higurashi/Umineko), Evangelion, Made in Abyss, Berserk,
>Describe yourself
Reserved, quiet, but try to make good and fun in things despite living in a world where logic and sense is fleeting.
>Looking for
Someone to talk with, but no calls. Maybe play some games, and discuss the finer things in life, whatever that is to either of us.
>not looking for
Intellectually bankrupt, black people, narcissism
>Discord tag
nem404
>>
File: lain iwakura.png (620 KB, 1000x1209)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>ASL
23/nb/south america
>Mental Illnesses
dysthymia and bpd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
serial experiments lain and cowboy bebop
>Describe yourself
shy bpdemon who easily obsess with people, I'm really passive sometimes idk, I play TF2 and league sometimes, I really love music and I love sharing and receiving recs about it (amab btw)
>Looking for
someone similar like me, who wants to give and receive attention (preferably spanish speakers but can work with english too)
>not looking for
people who just want to infodump me and don't want to listen back
>Discord tag
v_isolated
>>
>ASL
18/m/usa
>Mental Illnesses
functioning autism high functioning depression adhd attachment disorders pre-schizo hypersexual(figured that one out early)
>Favorite Anime/Manga
trigun space dandy(great English dub) AOT berserk
>Describe yourself
an uglly lonely game addict
>Looking for
WOMEN or gay/bi men honestly i just wanna meet ad talk to more people get me in the meeting people mindspace
>not looking for
anybody over 30 or pictures of shit (i dont wanna see dirty ass anything else is fine)
>Discord tag
_9821_
>>
>ASL
27/M/US
>Mental Illnesses
Just depressed, might be slightly autistic who knows.
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Zatch Bell
Digimon
Overlord
Gurren Lagann
>Describe yourself
Average looking guy that's had his soul sucked out by his desk job. I rarely go out anymore, rarely get to see my friends. Eat, Sleep, Work. I feel directionless. I like saying whatever comes to mind and forcing people to answer stupid hypotheticals.
>Looking for
A girl to flirt with, surprisingly you don't meet many girls in IT work.
>not looking for
Rude people.
>Discord tag
archfiend00
>>
>>32955505
parasite0211_57126
I want to encourage you and watch cut
>>
>ASL
28/m/br
>Mental Illnesses
Depression, anxiety, borderline personality
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Guilty crown, zetsuen no tempest
>Describe yourself
I'm gay, bottom, fot, 170cm, 71kg. I like cute things, sleep, games, mangas and dicks. I have a nice ass too. I'm quite clingy and needy. I'm naughty and I like to be dominated and marked by my owner.
>Looking for
Guys with good dicks and a nice body.
>not looking for
Woman, chubby/fat
>Discord tag
Kendo2250
>>
>>33049433
>Tfw you realize there's not actually any women in there that are even remotely worth
>99% of the selfies channel is men with receding hairlines
>Awful toxic chat
Lmaoooo gg
>>
File: 20240323_151426.jpg (3.4 MB, 2038x3291)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB JPG
>ASL
21/m/eu
>Mental Illnesses
aspie, alcoholic (to a degree)
>Favorite Anime/Manga
welcome to the nhk, psycho-pass, mitsudomoe
>Describe yourself
neet weeb who's mostly into jrpgs, currently playing through the witch and the hundred knight. also i like beer and metal
>Looking for
frens to discuss the aforementioned interests and people to play 100% orange juice with while drunk
>not looking for
anything else
>Discord tag
cunnyborean
>>
>ASL
19/F/USA(PST)
>Mental Illnesses
Diagnosed with autism and schizoaffective although my psychiatrist seems to think I have OCD but I don't know if it's an actual diagnosis yet
>Favorite Anime/Manga
don't actually watch or read much media in general, im mostly here for mental illness stuff
>Describe yourself
I'm a high school dropout NEET that doesn't do much due to aforementioned mental illness. When I do something it's usually fiction writing. I'm interested in psychology and learning more about computer programming but my parents don't let me use a laptop as of now. My talking style is somewhat tangential and I can go around different topics quickly.
>Looking for
other autists and/or people with ADHD (suspected is alright with me too) people around my age; people who like psychology and/or writing, imaginative people in general, people who have lots of free time and want to be longterm friends
>not looking for
hostility, dating, sexual exchanges, voice chat, overly political people, normalfags
>Discord tag
relsayshello
>>
File: 1702357259325.jpg (23 KB, 360x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>ASL
23/male/mexico
>Mental Illnesses
attention seeking disorder and schizophrenia
>Describe yourself
im fatherless and my entire personality is using arch linux and play r6s all day
>Looking for
people who are interesting as me that talk about linux while bitching about everything 24/7
>not looking for
anyone who cannot give me attention will be dropped
>Discord tag
hollowscope
>>
>ASL
f/cali

>Mental Illnesses
no idea, depressed, something! I dunno!

>favorite anime/manga
I really loved violet ever garden and angel beats and goodnight punpun : )

>Describe yourself
love to talk with new people, extremely suicidal, like to just have silly talks with people even if it makes no sense, have deep talks, get to know each other

>Looking for
someone that can be a good friend or help me with stuff

>not looking for
anything sexual or romantic

>discord tag
beetlebugy
>>
>>33050858
She's 15. Fuck off emma.
>>
>ASL
20/m/US
>Mental Illnesses
ASPD, BPD, PTSD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Welcome To The NHK, Boy's Abyss
>Describe yourself
Antisocial, obsessive, aggressive, and hypersexual. I'm a university student that really shouldn't be enrolled in one. I like to read and play video games in my free time, but sometimes I socialize to keep up a social presence. I've never felt like I belonged with my stature and facial features.
I'm 6'1 and 210 lbs, I'm average in terms of looks, maybe a little unsettling; I've been lifting weights and working out for 3 years if you're the superficial type.
>Looking for
I don't really know, I'm just incredibly lonely and need someone to talk to and get to know them. I'm cool with trans people, but not in a chaser kind of way.
>not looking for
Hardcore transphobes, People halfway across the country
>Discord tag
Swagmeyer
>>
>ASL
18/M
>Mental Illnesses
multiple personalities
>looking for
my mom
>discord tag
u_serkq
>>
File: 1712916403005.png (302 KB, 640x800)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>ASL
20/m/USA East Coast
>Mental Illnesses
autism, ADHD, obsessive and a pothead
>Favorite Anime/Manga
evangelion, lain, nichijou, kill la kill, punpun, attack on titan, re:zero and soul eater
>Describe yourself
future millionaire who is a bit silly. I like receiving attention and I would love to vc. I love using drugs too!
>Looking for
girl who likes weed
>not looking for
niggers
>Discord tag
saiware
>>
>>33051357
Pepe eyebuldge
>>
File: IMG_1635.jpg (346 KB, 1440x2560)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>32954903
>asl
18/Female/Europe
>letters
I'm bisexual
>interests
I enjoy drawing, theatre, I'm in the drama club, I play videogames sometimes (mostly roblox) I also have BPD
>looking for
cute e-girl/e-boy to mentally abuse
>not looking for
Old ppl
Creepy ppl
Gooners
>contact
kancinnamon

picrel is what i look like
>>
File: confusedmegu.png (1.17 MB, 1820x1820)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>ASL
20s/m/NA
>Mental Illnesses
Autism and schizophrenia, I used to take meds but they made everything worse
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Steins;gate and nozaki-kun
>Describe yourself
My behaviour and standards are erratic but I try my best to stay true to myself and fair to others if they seem nice
>Looking for
Friends to chat with, play games and watch anime
>not looking for
Coomers, normoids, anyone bad at english
>Discord tag
okaydokaypokay
>>
File: IMG_7664.jpg (55 KB, 375x563)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>asl
19/F/us
>bio
i want to find someone else who also has no friends, and i want to be your only friend. i'm into manga, video games, anime, i watch a lot of random stuff on youtube
>contact
nanananananannaa
>>
>>About Me

>>What I am looking For!

>>Not looking for

>>Discord
lilbrim
>>
>>33052985
I miss you, add me back :3
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
27/M/TX
>Mental Illnesses
High Functioning Autism/Aspergers, ADD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
BERSERK, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Gundam, Getter Robo, Monster, Jojo
>Describe yourself
Kinda nerdy but has some social skills. Recently got laid off so while I'm looking for work I'm just neeting it out and taking care of my grandparents. I like to draw and play FFXIV and other vidya, go out by myself to Round1, or just watch anime
>Looking for
People to play FFXIV or just talk with, maybe a server or too
>not looking for
Not looking for sex or romance
>Discord tag
acidyoru
>>
Pokemon server for autistic 4chananons
>>
>>32954903

>ASL
30/M/Canada

>Mental Illnesses
ADHD

>Favorite Anime/Manga
Berserk, To Your Eternity, Chainsaw Man, Frieren, One Punch Man, Vagabond, Neon Evangelion, Pokemon, anything by Makoto Shinkai, all the classic Gibli films, really enjoying Mashle lately

>Describe yourself
Caucasion, blue-green eyes, long dark hair (emoish), I'm fit, I gym every day, lean but with muscles.
INTJ
Pilot, have a background in tech. I love reading.

>Looking for
Here to give people an outlet to vent to, someone to listen to their troubles.
Also, people to game and watch anime with. Love playing/watching new things

>not looking for
I'm straight if you catch my drift. Not looking for unwanted sexual advances.

>Discord tag
coldbore
>>
>>32954903
>ASL+timezone
25/M/EST

>About Yourself
My main interests are music, movies, shows, cooking, fps/strategy games, geography, comedy and history.

>Looking for
Girls that are willing to talk and present themselves honestly and just have a good time. Someone to play games with or watch shows with is what i’m mainly looking for. Preferably more of a mean attitude from a girl is what I find attractive. I would love to vc and get to know you. Feel free to try and manipulate me. I prefer to VC but if you just want to text at first thats cool.

i like feet btw

>Games
Apex, Tarkov, Valorant, Overwatch, Fortnite, vrchat when I’m bored.

>Not looking For
People who need the entire conversation carried or are too cool to reply.

>Tag
ambient.person
>>
literalschziophrenic

its in the name
>>
>>32954903

>>ASL
33 m new england

>>Mental Illnesses
mild adhd, and ocd

>>Favorite Anime/Manga
pop team epic, sayonara zetsubou sensei, witch hat atelier

>>Describe yourself
inherent contrarian, i like to hear what people have to say, especially when they care to listen in turn, mildly deranged shitposter of almost 20 years

>>Looking for
neat people to bond with, females, femboys, i want hot takes, conspiracy theories, ttrpg enthusiasts , book readers

>>not looking for
people without some sort of passion or desire.

>>Discord tag
myexistenceisbradpuns
>>
File: 11_29_43.png (499 KB, 800x600)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>ASL
25/M/Europe
>Mental Illnesses
I'm mostly here for the anime rather than the mental illness
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Cardcaptor Sakura, Precure, Liz and the Blue Bird, Lucky Star, Hidamari Sketch, Haruhi Suzumiya and Soremachi. (Add me and I can share my anilist)
>Describe yourself
Lonely shutin otaku who struggles making genuine connections with people. Main interests include anime, manga, video games (mostly JRPGs) and visual novels.
>Looking for
Anyone with a real interest in otaku culture, honest people who aren't afraid to say how they're feeling and people who reply in a timely manner.
I know I'm asking for a lot but a long-term friend would be nice.
>not looking for
Hateful bigots and ironic weebs
>Discord tag
artificialnightsky
>>
>asl
23F/Northeast USA
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Looking for recommendations for cosplay from you!
>Topics of Interest
Socialist/Feminist. Gymrat, Asian.
Debate/Discussion, pic/gym vid sharing, conspiracies/supernatural stories you believe. I'm a feminist as I said. If you're super far-right/anti-feminist, I'd love to chat. People ask to rate me a lot, so I guess that too if you're extremely detailed.
>Current occupation/Schooling
Graduated from Kinesiology, taking a break to be a trainer/model before taking up a masters.
>Looking for
Someone to discuss their extreme ideology with or share pics and vids (nazis, anti-women's rights, etc). Not looking for folks who'll agree with me.
>Contact
annalyisme
>>
File: true worlds in reality.jpg (118 KB, 720x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>33013874
Bump!
>>
File: 20240224_235652.jpg (2 KB, 72x72)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>33050371
Hoot
>>
File: 血の轍.jpg (275 KB, 1024x721)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>ASL
20/f/usa
>Mental Illnesses
schizotypal pd, social anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
lain, homunculus
>Describe yourself
I work part time and i'm pretty withdrawn socially but sometimes i still desire to talk. I'm not glued to the internet or very socially inclined so i won't always respond super fast but i'll try to entertain you when i do
>Looking for
people who I can relate to, or interesting people
>not looking for
sexual encounters
>Discord tag
emiexo
>>
File: 123.jpg (130 KB, 850x1380)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
is there any man who fits the following description here? I'm really down bad.

white man, who's also a weeb, in the miltiary and is a shitposter. bit of a troll/jokester and will flirt with me and is fixated on having a son.
respects me. likes anime and tends to use a certain anime/manga character as a profile pic on steam/discord

I already posted my tag. I'm 26 f in southern cali and I'm fat.
>>
File: IMG_8126.jpg (92 KB, 622x622)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>ASL
20/F
>Mental Illnesses
anorexic cluster b tard, addicted to stimulants lol
>Favorite Anime/Manga
madoka magicaaaaa
>Describe yourself
clingy, needy, sensitive
>Looking for
people who want to talk to me
>Discord tag
xukymi
>>
File: 1710740091252462.gif (12 KB, 205x274)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
>Mental Illnesses
all of them
>Favorite Anime/Manga
paranoia agent
>Describe yourself
no
>Looking for
love in all the wrong places
>not looking for
bang bang bang
>Discord tag
yourbpdemon
>>
File: IMG_6842.jpg (150 KB, 1199x1199)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
you’ll finally feel you’re where you belong
https://discord.gg/GWr7A8ANuc
>>
File: wuh-5.png (1.64 MB, 834x834)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>bout me
fat slob d*rk himedanshi autist
when i get a pc we can play games together like l4d2 or tf2 n gmod like any kind of synth and game osts but for normal music i like also synth, metal, bossa nova, foreign jams, n industrial. also stream anime i like goofy slice of lifes with little to no fanservice.
gonna play thru sonic. on sonic 2 rn i might stream it for you and rage on call about tails. luv mlp so i draw it a lot
>type of art you make
babes from cunnies to milfs. trying to move to older or appropriately aged to milfs. luv fat girls, a lot of ponies, lot of touhou. sometimes ryona/noncon. also yuri. wanna focus more on story ideas and eventually make a CYOA on /mlp/
>Looking for
fellow artists that have been drawing for a while too, me since childhood but not too good. also fellow lolcow/kiwifarms enjoyers. i will probably ramble about my favorite lolcow to you.
>Not looking for
leg humpers, whiny people. weak stomach. neverdraws/non artists non active artists. people who didnt read this and added anyways lol
>contact info
dsi.rom on dicksword
example is months old but ill post a new one wn u add lols
>>
File: IMG_20240415_095746_917.jpg (199 KB, 1067x1152)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>ASL
22/F/US
>Mental Illnesses
BPD, overall mentally fucked
>Favorite Anime/Manga
AOT lol
>Describe yourself
5"0, chubby with big tits, I dye my hair red for attention desu, social outcast type
>Looking for
guys who are into giantess/shrinking/macrophilia/sizeplay/vore. picrel is an edit my ex did of me. Feed me your edits and fantasies. I like older guys, rape threats, incest, DDLG, the worse porn the better. will do cock rates (will trade if I like u)
>not guys who
are going to waste my time and not give me attention
>Discord tag
micoac
>>
File: IMG_20240415_212432_210.jpg (62 KB, 720x1280)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
I have many mental illnesses I'm very yandere for someone but they say I need to talk to other girls Soo I wanna vc some interesting/ cooked femoids.

Pic related live pic.

apu.apustaja
>>
https://discord.gg/antichrist

autism friendly. free speech. no niggers
>>
>ASL
18/Italian/femboy
>Mental Illnesses
Autistic
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Describe yourself
Failure and degenerated, fuck normies
>Looking for
Autistic girls
>not looking for
Normies
>Discord tag
leo00dino
>>
18 f us

uhhh i'm just a retarded but bury nice retarded weeb girl. i like girls last tour, nijichou aaaand azumanga daioh

tazewu
>>
File: Illustration26-3.png (940 KB, 1600x1200)
940 KB
940 KB PNG
>>33057740
ds.rom my bad oopser
fat seal monser girl as an apology
>>
File: 1684142539199485.png (67 KB, 325x272)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>32963433
bump
>>
>>33057283
I fit your description but you're in california and fat. Work on that.
>>
File: IMG_2712.jpg (986 KB, 1170x1458)
986 KB
986 KB JPG
>ASL
18/mtf/poland
>Mental Illnesses
schizoaffective personality disorder
>Favorite Anime/Manga
kimi ni todoke
>Describe yourself
opioid addict rapper/producer nosgov #1 fan
>Looking for
cool ppl
>not looking for
old heads
>Discord tag
setkizyletek
>>
>>33052985
25/m/croatia

Have no friends and am into the same stuff+aquariums

ashenarm0r
>>
>>33057563

says youre not accepting requests
>>
>ASL
25m. USA
>Mental Illnesses
Schizo, ADHD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
BERSERK, jjk, one piece
>Describe yourself
Chill, horny alot. Love anime and watching it with other. Any media in general
>Looking for
Long term. Online Friend. Role-play partner. Show offs
>not looking for
Boring. Stale. No conversation
>Discord tag
Crowly4636
>>
>ASL
19/M/USA
>Mental Illness
Autism
>Fav animanga
DRAGON BALL
>Description
I am just a gamer that likes Dragon Ball too much. I play DB games most of the time as well as others like Majoras Mask or Fortnite. I am flexible and will likely play/watch something you suggest. I like to watch animes too. I am interested in plenty of genres you name it.
>Looking for
A girl to yap with and play fortnite or other games with. making friends would be nice, dating cool too ig
>NFL
fortnite haters
>Discord
Coolness987real
>>
>>33023348
death to jews
>>
schizo fitness: https://discord.gg/RXTYeMzf
>>
19 F

codependent masochistic ana-chan looking for someone to give my life meaning. I want to worship and obsess over you every moment of the day. I will dedicate my existence to you. i just need a purpose

hurtme__
>>
>>33052985
25 m
Add me
ashenarm0r
>>
File: Tomokooooo.jpg (91 KB, 1200x1200)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
18 f new zealand

lonely n autistic

i like music, anime, retro games, drugs and fucked up stuff lol

i'm open to talking to anyone

felineanorexia
>>
>>33059553
Discord says you're not accepting friend requests rn
>>
File: really R.png (143 KB, 335x332)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>ASL
24/m/aus
>Mental Illnesses
bipolar/ptsd
>Favorite Anime/Manga
zero. one piece was alright tho
>Describe yourself
hate blacks, hate asians (mostly peasant ones like viets) hate incels. i am a mega human and bug killer. this doesnt matter... talk to me if you want to know me
>Looking for
100mg of ritalin or adderal
>not looking for
faggots or dexemphetamine (comedown is too brutal)
>Discord tag
sgcommander
>>
>>33060266
No way, you're him
>>
>>33060272
no that dude posts on r9k with glasses sometimes
>>
>>33060272
people usually say dream so i'd opt with this faggot because of his money. ill take it
>>
>>33060278
That's the first thing reverse image search pulled up
>>
>>33060282
thats cooked lol
>>
>ASL
20/M/East-West Europe
>Mental Illnesses
Idk but it's getting worse
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Overlord
>Describe yourself
Like to keep the flow going so all nighters it is
>Looking for
Someone to share the pain of existence with
>not looking for
Pls no catfish UwU
>Discord tag
kubroner
>>
File: wizzy ard.jpg (2.2 MB, 1565x2400)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>ASL
25/M/FL
>About Yourself
i work in finance and have two cats. my days consist of going to work, exercising, playing video games, cooking, and sleeping
>Mental Illness
anxiety, adhd
>Looking for
genuine friendship. i work 9-5 but im free to text during the day, then possibly talk in the evening. ideally, i like neets/shut ins, or people similar to me. im looking for someone to be comfy with, someone into finess/cooking, or someone that’s into the same things i am right now
>Not looking For
anything sexual, trans, political people, furries, non-us, underage
>Interests
history, vidya games, animated shows, nature, cats, MtG, WoW, roguelikes, emulation, cooking, reading, improving myself, vaporwave, manga, pokemon, one piece, cannabis, conspiracies
>board i visit
/ck/, /x/, /an/
>Media you're currently consooming
berserk, one piece, wow sod, tiny rogues, helldivers, king of the hill, borderlands
>Tag
chaseth
>>
>>32954903
https://discord.gg/J5y6h3M2HB

CHANLETS is an r9k oriented shitposting safe space created in 2018 by a group of neurodivergent outcasts neets and incels.

movies and tv (including anime) are streamed weekly
active vcs
mentally ill community
>>
>ASL
18 F USA
>Mental Illnesses
BPD Depression Anorexia

>Favorite Anime/Manga
My ordinary Life
>Describe yourself
Lonely, Depressed 5'3 98 lbs
>Looking for
Friends or possibly more
>not looking for
coomers

>Discord tag
temtem8120
>>
File: IMG_6865.jpg (117 KB, 750x750)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
18+ freedom of expression
active and addictive
femcel server
>>
File: frankenfran.jpg (59 KB, 398x542)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>ASL
mid-20's - (trans) male - usa
>Mental Illnesses
SZA, ADHD, BPD, cPTSD, Autism
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Katanagatari / Franken Fran
>Describe yourself
emo / stoner / artist / collector / gamer / weeb / cosplayer / occultist
>Looking for
casual chat about anything and everything and nothing at all
>Not looking for
VC, lewds, unpleasant people
>Discord tag
labradorite369
>>
>>32954903
>ASL+timezone
25/M/EST

>About Yourself
My main interests are music, movies, shows, cooking, fps/strategy games, geography, comedy and history.

>Looking for
Girls that are willing to talk and present themselves honestly and just have a good time. Someone to play games with or watch shows with is what i’m mainly looking for. Preferably more of a mean attitude from a girl is what I find attractive. I would love to vc and get to know you. Feel free to try and manipulate me. I prefer to VC but if you just want to text at first thats cool.

i like feet btw

>Games
Apex, Tarkov, Valorant, Overwatch, Fortnite, vrchat when I’m bored.

>Not looking For
People who need the entire conversation carried or are too cool to reply.

>Tag
ambient.person
>>
File: yum.jpg (50 KB, 569x376)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>ASL
22feu
>Mental Illnesses
atypical depression, schizophrenia
>Favorite Anime/Manga
black butler
>Describe yourself
based
>Looking for
interesting people
>not looking for
edgelords, gore/pdf enjoyers
>Discord tag
alwaysmelanc
>>
>>33057283

sent, dont make me regret this
>>
>>33062675
Oh you absolutely will regret that lmao. 1000%
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
21/F/Wales
>Mental Illnesses
PTSD, BPD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
lain, evangelion, angel beats, madoka, log horizon
>Describe yourself
semi-goth menhera hikkikomori
>Looking for
frens or just people to talk to, i get lonely.
>not looking for
faggots, 40+, people that play games on easy mode
>Discord tag
nocturnegal
>>
File: 1702171968334.jpg (301 KB, 850x1202)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>33062675
what's your discord tag? I don't think I ever got your friend request
>>
hello!!!! hi hi hi
https://discord.gg/5AheC9Mq7m
>>
Looking for yandere
https://discord.com/invite/ms7WnATMzZ
>>
>ASL
32 F Traveling USA
>Mental Illnesses
Depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
really into Witch Hat Atelier rn
>Describe yourself
weird, obsessive, red hair (fake) brown eyes
>Looking for
someone to chat with while i travel. I have multiple 6 hour flights as well as a two day road trip (not driving)
>not looking for
love, sex
>Discord tag
notprop
>>
>>33061871
Underaged male catfish soliciting money
>>
File: IMG_4392.jpg (206 KB, 828x558)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
I like HxH and I wish I was dead
plasticand
>>
>>33063955
This
>>
>>33063923
No one wants talk to some crusty old foid you literally don't provide anything of value if we can't goon to you or date you.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (63 KB, 736x736)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>ASL
18/f/gmt+1 (euro)
>Mental Illnesses
cannabis addicted anorexic paranoid schizo tier...
>Favorite Anime/Manga
higurashi :c
>Describe yourself
retawded
>Looking for
cool people
>Discord tag
emania_
>>
>>33064066
speak for ur self sex fiend sent an invite witch hat is so gonna be such a hit when it gets animated
>>
>ASL
18/f
>Mental Illnesses
fucked enough
>Favorite Anime/Manga
i dont have one but im obsessed with twin star exorcists just bc it has been among my first animes
>Describe yourself
fucked
>Looking for
problematic people. yall are funny
>not looking for
whoever fucks my days
>Discord tag
atsu001_
>>
File: 1840670574676.jpg (66 KB, 472x638)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>ASL
20/F/asia
>Mental Illnesses
XD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
watamote, killing stalking
>Looking for
fun friends
>Discord tag
vieoril
>>
>>33065946
>asia
might as well type the world
>the world
as well
sweaty
>>
>>33065969
i live in east asia xd
>>
>>33065973
vaaaaaaaaau cool, im from gayrope :) we wont be friends, and be aware:(
>>
Hello, I am not really good at the whole social interaction/human empathy thing. I don't really ever know what to say, or I simply do not care enough to talk to people. It is regrettable as in the future I might feel the need to interact with someone and in that scenario, I would be at a disadvantage. As such I have come to this place to request "research materials". The process is simple. Send me some DMs you have had with people and I will read them. If you want, I may provide my input on things if there is anything you specifically want to focus on. You can rest assured that I will keep whatever you send me confidential. I simply do not care much about people to do much with the information.

My discord ID is: somethingoranything. Thank you for reading this post.
>>
>ASL
20/m/USA
>Mental Illnesses
Aspi and adhd
>Describe yourself
Hi im in collage studying for hvac. Im thinking about getting in to cosplay so any advice to anyone knowledgeable in that would be helpful. I have no experience with makeup but can sew a bit.
>hobbies
TTRPG, MTG, Larps, anime, and Gaming(strategy but will play anything with a friend)
>looking for
Someone to help me get better at socializing. Would prefigure female.
>not looking for
Dickheads
>contact
hobo_knight
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
>Mental illnesses
Autism and depression/GAD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Claymore
>Describe Yourself
Socially awkward friendly and open minded to most things
>looking for
Gaming friends and someone to chat with everyday.
>not looking for
NSFW infrequent texters. And people who hate neets and judge others with autism harshly
>tag
tilldeathdouspart_.
>>
>ASL
18 f nz
>Favorite Anime/Manga
goodnight punpun
>Describe yourself
chill autist
>Looking for
laidback ppl, fellow kiwis
>not looking for
coomers
>Discord tag
maeve05314
>>
File: 1600028487201.jpg (75 KB, 640x625)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>asl
31/f/usa
>mental illnesses
bpd, adhd, dysthymia, seasonal affective, anxiety (mostly all in remission)
>favorite anime/manga
mushishi, kino no tabi, mononoke, casshern sins, texhnolyze, etc
>describe yourself
i make a lot of art and like collecting rare media, lately reading a lot of shit on buddhism.
>looking for
non surface level conversation, media sharing/recommendations, watching films or playing co-op shit. more women to talk to would be extra nice.
>not looking for
nsfw shit, /pol/, men wanting relationships, dependents in general - i'm pretty busy with work. i'm also bad at initial contacts when there's not much introduction beforehand so bear with me

>discord tag
ch0ushu
>>
20 m us
autistic
no friends:(
disc: eugene5616
>>
>>32959726
somati.kos
I really like scars
>>
>>32954903
welcoming freedom of speech schizo egirl server
all women get admin

https://discord.gg/VZp8g2eCUe
>>
File: IMG_7617.jpg (253 KB, 828x943)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
༻ ° 𖤐 † l 𝖊 v i 𝖆 t h 𝖆 n † 𖤐 ° ༺

all girls get admin

https://discord.gg/Jj7Kh5Kg
>>
>>33064369
>>33065946
based rika posters... she's just like me! fr fr
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
21/F/South America
>Mental Illnesses
Formally diagnosed: depression
(Heavily) suspecting: BPD, ADHD, CPTSD
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Houseki no Kuni, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Black Butler, I don't watch much anime nowadays but I do know the basic stuff about the most popular/classic ones and Jojo is my top interest related to anime
>Describe yourself
Annoying, tends to infodump, likes being listened and LISTENING, it feels lonely if I'm the only one talking and talking about something. I'm into RPGs, I'm trying to learn more about different philosophies, I love voice acting, shitposting, schizoposting, fashion, drawing, writing... I tried to study medicine but due to my country's conditions I couldn't progress too much. I love biology and most non-math sciences. Specially chemistry and geology. And even history. Also important thing, I'm chubby so if it ain't your thing... Yeah. Just to not let anyone down just in case.
>Looking for
Honestly anyone to have long conversations with. I'm not opposed to sexual stuff, but I'd want to have some kind of connection first before heading straight towards the sexo. Honestly looking to make friends, or any... Good companionship, I try to be the most understanding I can with difficult mental health conditions so no worries there. I just feel lonely and isolated.
>Not looking for
Extremely racist, sexist, or assholeish people. I like dark humor, don't get me wrong, just... Not being a bully. And no minors, please.
>Discord tag
almond_milk_enjoyer
>>
File: 1685025734579350.jpg (43 KB, 1024x580)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>33058201
>>32963433
Someone talk about seasonal anime with me, I watch around 70% of what's airing.
>>
File: IMG_1555.jpg (473 KB, 1125x954)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>ASL
23/m/us
>Mental Illnesses
BPD, depression, the human condition, better put
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Samurai Champloo
>Describe yourself
I work a lot, pretty cool job though. Try to work out otherwise. I like to go to the beach or a state park if willpower permits. Vidya in the gaps. Big fan of philosophy and pondering
>Looking for
Ideally a silly femanon to banter with. Maybe play a game or two with. Sexual stuff is fine, I’m open to sending/trading neck down pics, that’s always fun. Perhaps a banter/casual flirty combo.
>not looking for
Troons bleh. Poor conversationalists, can’t stress this enough
>Discord tag
sasekura
>>
File: IMG_6952.jpg (246 KB, 1170x1170)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
mentally ill cord server ran by women
very active

welcoming server
filled with clown girls

youll get addicted
>>
>>33037806
say's your not accepting friend requests
>>
File: 1713655690428.png (907 KB, 951x1189)
907 KB
907 KB PNG

we are the opposite of the Antichrist
take that as you will
>>
>>33067775
Friend reqs off rip
>>
>ASL
26/F(formerly male)/US
>about you
obsessive and mentally ill(be my meds so i dont have to take'em hehe)
>interests and hobbies
action kino mostly brah(Ambulance2022 gets me so excited ;p
>looking for
based trans women/having a fursona is a huge+
>not into short and immature(that's my job(◠‿◠))
dc is chimeracentaur (cannot live without dc)
so what do you say, be my BIG guy?
>>
>>33067775
You seem like you'd be good to chat with, but you're not accepting friend requests.
>>
>ASL
30/M/Australia
>Mental Illnesses
Diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I wouldn't be surprised if I have autism and schizotypal personality disorder (not self-diagnosing myself with those two)
>Favorite Anime/Manga
FMA:Brotherhood, Frieren, Black Lagoon, GitS:SAC, Texhnolyze, Serial Experiments Lain, Mushishi, FLCL, Ergo Proxy, Baccano, Trigun, Kino's Journey
>Describe yourself
Chill, interested in a variety of things, spergy despite being chill
>Looking for
Someone chill to chat with, have some mutual interests and happy to share their other interests, someone that's fine with sharing memes/Youtube videos/whatnot with each other and someone that's fine with me messaging them and sending them stuff at random times without me feeling like I'm bothering them, I'd want them to feel the same way. Not a requirement, but a biological woman would be nice to talk to
>not looking for
Mean people, people that make me feel like I'm pestering them when I message them, no underage but thankfully that hasn't been an issue
>Discord tag
threeeighteen
>>
File: IMG_8266.jpg (181 KB, 671x900)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
19 F

autist seeking autists

aspergercel
>>
>>33067775
Sorry for taking a while to update! (Phoneposting atm, so id might change) Friend requests are closed for now, I was very surprised to see so many friend requests in such a short span of time. I'll probably open them soon after some time! I just don't want to ignore anyone on purpose. Thank you so much for everyone who's reached out!
>>
>ASL
21/M/BR
>Mental Illnesses
diagnosed generalized anxiety disorder, depression
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Gundam 00, Spirit Circle, Dies Irae
>Describe yourself
I'm a mecha and chuuni nerd, love things that get me hyped. Pretty easy to talk to once we get to know, I just have trouble with this first step.
>Looking for
People to talk to preferably with similar interests, but not mandatory. I enjoy talking for long periods of time when possible about music, everyday life, etc. We can watch shit together and overanalyze, or simply enjoy the show.
>not looking for
politics, racists, people that can't hold conversations
>Discord tag
andradew
>>
>>33071038
That's why I couldn't respond to you or add you back when I woke up. Just an FYI. I definitely would have had more to say.
>>
>ASL
Female, North-Eastern United States
>Mental Illnesses
Autism diagnosed(most likely misdiagnosis, likely schizotypal according to therapist), insomnia
>Favorite Anime/Manga
So I'm A Spider, So What?

I just think it's cool.
>Describe yourself
Physically; White, fairly short and petite, dark blonde hair, naturally curly but I straighten usually.

Personality; I'm not very good at socializing, I tend to come off as unemotional or uninterested. Not on purpose. I just don't really understand how to socialize well.
>Looking for
I don't know
>not looking for
I don't know
>Discord tag
firewyrmprincess
>>
File: FqUeJmGXgAkqkYz.png (312 KB, 640x480)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>32954903
>ASL
18/M/UAE (not from there; living only)
>Mental Illnesses
ADHD (undiagnosed)
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Haibane Renmei, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hajime no Ippo. and Berserk
>Describe yourself
Selfless to the point of destruction, tries to be cheerful regardless.
>Looking for
A kind and caring accountability partner, preferably online most of the time and can check up on me on schedule, I got exams.
>not looking for
Racists and queerphobes.
>Discord tag
poly_deuces

hmu uwu
>>
File: GBl1ntjawAAIfOJ.jpg (780 KB, 2575x4096)
780 KB
780 KB JPG
>asl
20/f/USA
>mental illnesses
bpd and attachment issues
>favorite animanga
higurashi, berserk, gantz, nhk, etc.
ill like whatever you like
>describe yourself
i dont do anything. im a loser. i spend all day on roblox, or on discord. i want to talk to other people who also dont do shit all day. preferably someone older. i dont have an issue with anything romantic. lets see where things take us.
>looking for
someone to talk to 24/7 and direct my total attention and affection towards. if u are down to spend almost every hour of the day with me, or want to try to at least, then lets see if it works out.
>not looking for
pussy
>discord
awakeinsorrow
>>
>>33073673

not them
>>
>>33073681
how do you know?
>>
>>33073673
they asked me to buy nitro and blocked me when i said i wanted to just talk to someone who likes gantz lol
>>
>>33073709
these foids dont respect gantz...
>>
>ASL
32/MTF-NB/Latin America
>Mental Illnesses
anxiety, depression, attachment issue, needyness, saviour complex, obsessive personality
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Konosuba, blue box, jjk, shinsekai yori, silient voice, gurren lagann, gundam, cardcaptor sakura, i havemany more, but i wont stop talkign about it
>Describe yourself
studying for an important exam, nothing goign one, looking for a new best friend, to tlak to 24/7 if possible, i try to help others, to my detriment, friends say i have no self preservation and put myself in danger in a need to feel useful, i want attetion, too much attention, and like give attetion, so like i dont expect anyone to reply, i dont get most social cues, my voice is very masc with an accent, english is my second language, i kinda put my self in the spotlight, ironically, but like online is the only thing i got going for me atm, i feel like my close friendship are drifting away, and i ahte it, cuz i cant be alone with myself, or i start overthinking. also gamer.
>Looking for
a new besite, i cna give all my attention, and like help, and be help, talk and hangout, fast and wreckless texter, tlak to whenever, watch anime and movies, someone who doesnt mind spellign errors, cuz i do make them, liek alot.
>not looking for
racist and homophobes, transphobes, sexual and romantic
>Discord tag
spaghet_lover
>>
>>33073673
>I'll like whatever you like
Then you're nothing but a piece of meat to fuck. Try actually being a person next time.
>>
>>33072772
If it's you... Don't worry about it. You were clear with your boundaries and respectful with me, it's okay. Don't feel forced to stay where you don't feel comfortable. Thank you for your time, though. I really appreciated talking with you.
>>
>>32954903
>>32954903
>ASL
20 female canada
>Mental Illnesses
BPD does retarted count
>Favorite Anime/Manga
mysterious gf x my little monster watamote
>Describe yourself
goth girl who is always high
>Looking for
ppl to talk to
>not looking for
>Discord tag
bonnabe
>>
File: IMG_7045.jpg (82 KB, 998x749)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
femcel server
>>
>>33077066
Avoid, doesnt announce shes a nigger immediately
>>
File: 1713943065019.png (274 KB, 600x240)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
funny server welcoming of all autistic individuals

>>
23 / female

hello. i’m looking for female friends to spend my time with as a neet. i don’t have a lot of hobbies, actually.. i don’t have any as i suffer with schizoid, so i might come off as a tad bit boring. i do enjoy a few things such as photography but i’m not consistent enough for it to be counted as a hobby.

the picture is me, i also enjoy dressing up and cosplaying but again i don’t spend enough time on anything, i mainly rot in my bed and dwell on the past.

my discord is @subjectfree
>>
>>33074641
It's more that based on what you responded with that I felt that maybe there was more to talk about. I think that you should add me back but it's up to you.
>>
File: hey pall.png (1.78 MB, 1080x1191)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>33077329
>shes a nigger
>>
>ASL
25/F/South East Asia
>Mental Illnesses
Bipolar, depressive episode rn (I'm sorry)
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Sidonia no Kishi (Kinghts of Sidonia), Shinsekai Yori (From the New World), and I kinda stopped watching any in 2018 and forgot the titles
>Describe yourself
Interests: League of Legends, rpg games (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, TES, Fallout and etc), discussing philosophy, politics and literally any topics because I'll always have an opinion on smthn, vocaloid songs covers (discovered just recently), experimental music
I'm Slavic, and I'm so done with american white/asian/etc labels, because this shit is hilarious
I'm not fully proficient in English and may lack on meme knowledge, but have been lurking on different imageboards since I was 13, so this is the reason I'm here and my life sucks, and my life choices are the worst
>Looking for
OK, so it happened so that I have no friends because I never attended a uni, my remote job isn't really a place to make any, and I had no opportunities to make friends in a proper way like normal people do, but I don't wanna be alone anymore. Parasocial stuff helped, but only temporarily.
And I don't even know where to look for, I live in a non-English speaking country, I'm kinda old, I don't have expensive hobbies, and do not belong to any online communities where I could be an active member, I'm desperate and depressed because of that

Also, it would be cool if someone could play with me on SG LoL server, but regardless, I play rarely now, and work 9/5
>not looking for
E-DATING, roleplaying. NO, PLEASE. Also, I'm tired of being a clown and carrying a conversation. I know that it may pay off, but at the moment I just don't have the resources for that, sorry.
>Discord tag
muzalika

If u listen to this song (there are eng subs on yt) - 狂おうぜ - 宮下遊×seeeeecun
and like it, we share the same vibes I guess
>>
File: 0XVhVlU.jpg (56 KB, 564x564)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
https://discord.gg/KPgYBHXR2j

L e v i a t h a n .
>>
https://discord.com/antichrist

join for emo gf
>>
File: troons_huh.png (47 KB, 833x399)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>33068119
>troons bleh
the post he added me off of is me (a femboy) asking for fem people to be lewd with
>>
>>33036876
come back anon
>>
File: 1686663399310159.jpg (4.72 MB, 3840x2160)
4.72 MB
4.72 MB JPG
18 F US

autistic shut in i only go outside to work my wagie shift at 7/11. I am into linux, true crime, tech and vidya.

nvidiashield
>>
File: IMG_4208.jpg (14 KB, 322x336)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Looking for a rich e man with a bbc
Discord oryxxa
>>
>>33051393
Avoid this dudes a crazy faggot he wanted to vc with his webcam on and make me watch him have what he called a sissygasm while riding some motorized toy on his mothers bed. Put down that youre a FAG next time you make a post!!!
>>
File: IMG_7065.jpg (176 KB, 900x900)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
desperately trying to recreate the feeling of that server you joined that one summer years ago?

active, friendly and welcoming
vc / movie night every night

very cosy server
>>
>ASL
25/F/USA
>Mental Illnesses
schizophrenia, bipolar, aspberggers
high functioning autism, adhd, possibly depressed
>Favorite anime/manga
idk rn
>Describe Yourself
fun risk taker
>looking for
anyone really

>not looking for
nigggers or other girls

>discord tag
psych.osis
>>
File: 1714088832252.png (252 KB, 480x480)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>32954907
looking for autistic girls maybe
>>
>>32955505
prolisok.
or
prolisok.#0000
>>
>>32954903
>ASL
24 / M / mexico
>Mental Illnesses
A bit anxious I guess, rarely depressed and feeling suicidal too
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Lucky Star, Dragon Maid, Cowboy Bebop, LWA, Berserk (on chap. 250 rn), Evangelion, Oddtaxi is great too
>Describe yourself
I like doodling cute stuff, I studied microbiology, I like single player games, I occasionally use psychedelic mushrooms, I have a flag collection too and I like vocaloid
>Looking for
I have a lot of free time at work so I wanna chat with anyone, especially if we can chat about cultural differences, personal tastes and digital art
>not looking for
People who will ghost, politically insane extremists
>Discord tag

lmzubi
>>
>>33079582
Not them
>>
20 F

kiwifarms, terry davis, computers, mass killers

kittycatkittycat_
>>
File: Screenshot_(155).png (446 KB, 1920x1080)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>ASL
18/m
>Mental Illnesses
idk, but im autistic and feeling depressed most of my days
>Favorite Anime/Manga
hidamari sketch, welcome to n.h.k, fma, k-on, clannad, yuru camp
>Describe yourself
i dont really have much going for myself but i am a pretty curious person, and sometimes like to dig myself in a deep rabbithole. i do not see myself as a good person but most people i know would probably disagree with that. i also always try to look good in everyone and dont want to hate them
>Looking for
honestly anyone as long as they dont act too creepy, or just add me just to be annoying or starting a fight
>Discord tag
@naxooo7084
>>
21/f/asia
anyone wanna watch the piano teacher with me tonight in vc ? ^_^ im tired of researching about gram negative bacterias grrrr
ill vibe check first!!
discord: popinpobopian
>>
>ASL
28/M/Sweden
>Mental Illnesses
Aspergers and depression/anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Berserk, AOT, FMAB and HxH.
>Looking for
Peeps to chat/game with long term
>not looking for
cunts
>Discord tag
.wikey
>>
>ASL
19/M/Germany
>Mental Illnesses
Autism, anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Steins;Gate, Neptunia
>Describe yourself
Some people have described me as a schizo for my religious beliefs. I don't think so but most normies just don't get it so I don't blame them. I like video games and animes because they help me deal with stress and anxiety. Besides anime I really like playing Nintendo games. I own a modded Wii and DS.
>Looking for
Frens.
>not looking for
Meanies.
>>
File: IMG_8233.jpg (88 KB, 395x395)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>ASL
18 m us
>Mental Illnesses
Idk adhd the shawty thinks I’m autistic I disagree also bpd apparently (not real)
>Favorite Anime/Manga
Souleater, deadman wonderland, chainsaw man, I’ve been watching monogatari don’t ask me nthn about it tho I only take in bits and pieces
>Describe yourself
Mentally disabled drug and big sister lover Joy to have around
>Looking for
Interaction w people friends idc
>Discord tag
splurter
>>

only weird people!
>>
File: IMG_7097.jpg (113 KB, 700x700)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
desperately trying to recreate the feeling of that server you joined that one summer years ago?

active, friendly and welcoming
vc / movie night every night

very cosy server
>>
File: IMG_7103.jpg (104 KB, 736x736)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
mentally ill cord server ran by women very active
welcoming friendly server filled with clown girls
youll get addicted
>>
https://discord.gg/BMjs6Xvdzm
WE REALLY LIKE TO VC AND BE AUTISTIC! we also love to make friends and stuff
>>
File: DPP7yFe.png (200 KB, 304x336)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>ASL
31/M/US
>Mental Illnesses
depression, anxiety, agoraphobia
>Favorite Anime/Manga
dont necessarily have a single favorite id say like Gurren Lagann, Mob Psycho, Vinland Saga and a lot of others for sure. Definitely have recency bias or whatever thats called
>Describe yourself
Not ugly dude, but unemployed goblin man playing games all day and consuming content
>Looking for
People to talk to and enjoy content/games with would be nice. Just don't be mean really
>not looking for
uhhh just dont be mean
>Discord tag
Aid

it's literally just those three letters
>>
I’m a woman and I’ve been diagnosed by a psychologist earlier in my life with generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety. I’m not sure if they quite fit me now though.

I’ve also been professionally diagnosed later on with BPD, Major Depressive Disorder, Insomnia, Dissociative Identity Disorder, PTSD, ADHD, trichotillomania and Body Dysmorphia.

Since these two not an official diagnoses in the DSM, they’re technically not a diagnosis, but I go to see a sex addiction therapist and go to Sex Addicts Anonymous for Sex Addiction. I also have been labeled with C-PTSD by psychologists.

My life is a mess lol. But thankfully I am relatively stable right now. Still in treatment though.
>>
>>33083969
And where's your contact info so that your fanbase can connect and support you?
>>
>>33083975
I think if I link a sessions it will ban me like last time lol
>>
>>33083986
like last time? Lmao
>>
>>33083969
Where have you been all my life?
Add me at exohand on discord if you wanna chat with a relatively stable guy.
>>
>>33083969
I forgot to mention I believe I have a few diagnosable paraphilias lol. Mainly sexual masochism disorder.
>>
>>33084003
Do you have a sessions?
>>
>>33084008
Unfortunately no I think it's a fed infested psyop.
>>
>>33084010
Yikes I hope not LOL well that’s what I think about discord haha
>>
File: GMA-jaqWoAAgrau.jpg (65 KB, 544x680)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>ASL
23/m/eu
> mental illnesses
why the fuck is that a point here. I dont have the urge to slit my wrists or anything so im rather chill to talk to
>Favorite Anime/Manga
recently watched one piece and it was good, my favorite would be hxh tho, solo leveling was decent too
>Describe yourself
not a freak
>Looking for
people to talk shit with and improve each others life by having company and fun talks
>not looking for
coomers, basement dwellers, people that blame others for their shitty life
>Discord tag
cantsleep23
>>
>ASL
:3
>Mental Illnesses
its a secret :3
>Favorite Anime/Manga
idk
>Describe yourself
>Looking for
game buddies, chat buddies, servers
>not looking for
niggers, trannies, 14 yr old who spam add me on 8 alternate accounts and beg people to get me to unblock them
>Discord tag
fingeremoji
>>
>>33084043
who the fuck would want to add you?
>>
>>33084051
>>
>>33084051
lol ur id is suchabitch :3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.