[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.98 MB, 1600x640)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
A thread dedicated for any type artists to exchange contacts and meet eachother

>ASL
>type of art you make
>Interests
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>contact info
>>
>>32993409
>>
File: 1710531385189850.png (326 KB, 1116x1113)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>A/S/L
20s/M
>hobbies/interests
drawing, anime & manga, videogames ( fighting games, pokemon, nintendo, jrpgs, rpgmaker,monster hunter, sonic, vocaloid,yugioh) internet culture, otomads & ytpmvs, old internet, tokusatsu, /m/ and mechas , weeb shit, /x/ , I also speak spanish
>looking for
girls, similar artist friends from anywhere, who are asocial,loners and-or perverted, voicechats
>not looking for
ghosting, normalfags, trannies,woke shit, not messaging often
>tag
azalerious
>>
>25/m sydney australia
>digital art, charcoal sketches.
>art, coding/game development, games
>looking for femboys/transgirls/girls. preferably in australia
>disc: rck4336
>>
>>32993409
>>
>>32993409
>>
>>32993409
>>
>>32993409
I am working on a gondola plush, if I finish while thread is still up I will poast.
>>
>>32997772
waitng for it
>>
>>32993409
>>
>>33000098
>>
>>33000773
>>
>>33001112
>>
What are your contacts, OP? Post more about you
>>
billyadventuretime@proton.me

EMAIL me if you enjoy drawing fat sexy girls, LOLIS, monster girls sonic fanart mlp stuf n want a fempedo himedanshi/fujoshi..... plox draw lol. this is the artist thread. (。・ω・。). this is the type of art that i enioy looking at, its not mine but i usally tend to do light sketches. thanks :3 we will display art when added.
>>
>>33002258
this nigga did not just say FEMPEDO
>>
>>33002258
>>33003856
nigga wilding
>>
>>33002258
so did this work
>>
>>32993409
>>
>>33006152
>>
File: hhhhhh.png (3.16 MB, 4800x3198)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB PNG
>>
File: Spect.jpg (2.46 MB, 3600x3600)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>>
File: bb.jpg (2.15 MB, 3840x2160)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>
>>33007514
>>
>ASL
22/f/eu
>type of art you make
i guess anime...? I'm trying to learn how to paint backgrounds and how to use watercolors/gouache, I'm pretty mediocre.
>Interests
I'm trying to learn how to knit (and I plan to get a sewing machine later this year); I like reading sometimes (not doing it as much lately) and I'm studying languages in college. I'm trying to listen to more music and would appreciate recommendations (?). I also have an electric guitar that has dust all over it. Playing Ni No Kuni: wrath of the white which and (attempting) to read Yotsubato right now.
>Looking for
I used to have an instagram/twitter account for my drawings a couple of years ago, but have since left social media because I felt pressured to draw; since then it's felt more and more like a chore (it still does...) so it'd be nice to meet someone to share art with, or to hold eachother accountable? I basically don't really have any art friends anymore since removing myself from the internet, so anything goes, really.
I also may be slow at replying because I've been busy with schoolwork lately, but will still try to check daily. Not sure this work but I guess it's worth a tryΣ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
>Not looking for
Anything sexual/relationships.
Unfriendly, rude people...
>contact info
Please leave me your discord/email
>>
>>33009108
Sorry for the typos, I was distraught by the captcha
>>
>>33009108
magnumdml
>>
>>33008932
>>
>>33010930
>>
>ASL
21/f/ Ireland.
>type of art you make
Music and I do digital painting sometimes:0.
>Interests
Programming, weight lifting, reading, guitar and violin.
>Looking for
Art trades and in general people who are interested in art and having art friends.
>Not looking for
Vulgarity.
>contact info
ecclesiastes12.12.
>>
File: ishiharausumi-978.png (91 KB, 240x240)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>33012067
What kind of art do you do anon ? I miss doing art trades with people too, and not asking for examples but i'm just curious. i feel too old to be writing out my bios these days, but i just want other art friends
>>
>>33012030
>>
>>33009108
discord: the.golden.child
>>
s
>>
>>33009108
Hi! I'm into dabbling with painting and collage - also have an electric guitar collecting dust that ive been meaning to get back into.. love music in general and would love to trade recs! and cute anime styles ^w^ 29/m/usa, discord: quimika. (with period) if you wanna talk!
>>
>>33013792
>>
File: 1000055481.png (957 KB, 1628x914)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
>>33003856
niggers are more likely to rape kids than me tbhdesu shut up with your ebonics faggot

>>33005666
it kind of did ^_^ i got a friend or two but i need more artist friends
>>
>>33017511
>pedo cope in action
>b-but niggers!!

I imagine you have led a depressing life to endup at this point so Instead of saying you should kill yourself I’ll assume you probably will in 5 years.
>>
>>33017549
im pretty happy rn lol i have a great support system in life and i am not as sexually desperate as a nog to go and do something like fuck up someones future without thought due to sexual impulse ... something nogs are known for doing.......

>thinking something he dislikes will naturally disappear
oh no no no no KEK please tell anon santa is not real hehehehehe
>>
>>33002258
>>33017511
>>33017665
Holy shit I remember you. If you're not a fed I'm happy for you desu. Not going to add you though because even if you don't glow you're probably being used as a honeypot by law enforcement. It's too bad too because I just started drawing fat lolis.
>>
>>32994283
kys pedo
>>
>>33017710
anon thinks he can wish away the things he finds icky. so childish. oh no watch out my big non existent boner might get erect and ahh, i am simply a werewolf that cannot control urges........ im gonna... RAPPPEE......
>>33017709
NONONO... ANONNNNNFBFBJRHFBF :3 you wont get arrested talking to me im not as silly as i used to be. very dormant and on neutral to good terms with the fbi due tO that. ^_^. i wanna see ur fat lolis.
>>
File: shameful wip collage.png (1.41 MB, 1600x1600)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>A/S/L
22 F murica
>type of art
big tiddie anime girls mostly
>interests
i generally have bad taste in stuff. i enjoy ttrpgs a lot, my personal favorite tool for them is gurps so i am not fucking with you on the bad taste thing. i like bugs a lot. i'm also a paranoid schizophrenic, medicated but ima be real probably not well. sorry if i'm weird or something. i like the anime artstyle but i don't watch anime itself really, ig if you have anything interesting we can watch it or somethin but i am really bad socially so maybe not
>looking for
someone to bully me into finishing something. i got this computer like 2 weeks ago and still have no finished artworks to show for it. for shame. also friends would be nice, i'm a little tired of being so cripplingly lonely. i hate my prison
>not looking for
really anyone's fine, as long as i'm not scared of you it should be okay (please don't scare me)
>contact into
last time i put my contact down like 50 people messaged me and i got overwhelmed and pissed my pants and deleted my account in terror, so not making that mistake again. please drop yours, but sell me on it. don't be upset if i don't add you though, just try to justify me sending you a request better. i'm afraid of people and don't like to talk to a bunch at once and i will cry like a lil piss piss baby just like last time if that happens again so just adding like 3 or 4 max if that's okay
>>
>>33017839

I'm (personally) not an artist, but I really love seeing other peoples' art! Also same boat as you being lonely and not having friends. worldbuilding / character making is cool too if you are into that sort of thing.

gordon_g_man
>>
>>33017839
artist here
add dawnervor
>>
File: 1000055562.png (707 KB, 1600x1200)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
>>33017839
hi im the fempedo girl lol. i am also.normal on the side ! ^_^ i can not mention any of my icky degeneracies but i enjoy artist friends and sexy babes of all ages so id be happy to draw w u. am trying to draw more busty chicks anyways lol.
heres a monster girl. but i also enjoy touhou so i also enjoy drawing pretty dresses!
we can come up with cute style ideas together

also anyone who enjoys loli/babes/bbw/any kind of cute girl art and draws them can add me luls

creampoyopon
(*・ω・)
>>
>>33017854
you seem nice, i sent a request
>>33017856
i have no idea who you are beyond an artist, please sell me on yourself
>>33017862
i'm really sorry, also i don't think you would like me very much i don't weigh a lot and am struggling with anorexia a bit, recovering okayish but still technically not a good weight for my size which i'm also very short so it's hard. i do like monster girls a lot? idk you seem okay sans the pedo stuff, you seem nice but i feel like i'd be disappointing sorry
>>
>>33017839
>Im le lonely
>is picky about who she adds and needs people to offer to her
this is why I hate women, spoiled brat
>>
>>33017876
I dont sell myself to anybody, just stating what I want, im looking for a person to talk often into art, old internet, weeb stuff and videogames enough to be shut-in as long as we push eachother artistically(horny art too) I have no irl and barely any online friend but those would be what i find interesting
>>
>>33017880
it's not that i'm lonely, it's that i'm scared of people. me being lonely is the side effect of me being scared, but that's why i compensate with fiction and drawing instead of socializing. i'm okay being lonely, but it's hard to fight paranoia so i'm kinda stuck like this. i'm unhappy with the constant fear thing rather than the loneliness if that makes sense. if i post my info then a bunch of people message me and that's terrifying. i get it if you don't understand though, and you're okay for not getting it, i don't really like women for the same valid reasons too despite feeling weird about having solely male friends, so i end up having none. sorry if that makes no sense i'm bad at talking to people
>>
File: 1000055563.jpg (2.86 MB, 4000x2252)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
>>33017876
hehehehehe its ok girl \(^^)/ i dont mind whatever body type you are, i wont send anything you dont want me to and i dont hate anorexics at all lol im not looking for a lover or someone to fetishize, just a buddy to help encourage to draw and share art with. also imma nonce mostly from being corrupted with shit in my early teens and idk what to do other than draw with it now lol so i wouldnt hurt someone else, regardless i wouldnt mention it around u and just send u my cutesie normal or sexy adult babe art n stuffs.
unrelated demonic tongue monster girl
>>
>>33017839
>>
File: GCYURmSWUAA5FQ8 (1).jpg (455 KB, 1200x1125)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>32993409
>ASL
23/m/us
>type of art you make
I draw manga
>Interests
Manga, the bible
>Looking for
Anyone interested in my art based on the image I posted, or any manga fan in general.
>Not looking for
No meanies pls
>contact info
>>
>>33017839
I would like to try to chat with you.
Im trying to get better at drawing, doing some stuff ocassionaly. And i really enjoy talking with other artists, and giving ideas and admiring their artstyle.
If you want to talk, my discord is magnumdml
>>
bump
>>
>>33017928
Was lurking but ur art is rlly good
>>
>ASL
29 male germany
>Type of art you make
Im working on my design skills so im into more functional digital art.
>Interests
Taking night or day walks, (sober) wine, water and rice type of guy big fan of high quality food especially those rare items you can only get from farmers, fermenting/marinating in art and knowledge is my go to or getting high on ideas sometimes i play tft or watch kdramas/kinos.
>Looking for
Just people to have some reasonable feedback/friendship with and exchange magic potions. Maybe someone who has experience in coding web apps to help me out with a project im working on.
>Not looking for
Noise around the signal
>Contact info
aeonicneutral
>>
> discord.gg/ThyK2gNzFN

This is the ONLY true freedom of speech/low mod server. All the ones that claim to be such, will ban you for simply annoying the owner and his retarded egirl. We have no mod abuse whatsoever no matter who you are or what you do.

We are:
> active
> minimalist
> don't pander to others, we do what's best
> don't give women power

Stop wasting time joining servers ran by braindead bullied retards. Just join us to finally find your home.
>>
>>33022580
>Stop wasting time joining servers ran by braindead bullied retards. Just join us to finally find your home.
Yet here we see a brain dead advertiser posting in the wrong fucking thread.
>>
>>33022920
everybody in that server is either ASPD or DID alt-ing right now
i've accepted that nothing can be done

>"lord, grant me the strength to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference"
>>
>>33022929
I'm so sorry my friend. The world is a cruel cruel place.
>>
>>32993409
>ASL
20/F/USA (eastern time)
>type of art you make
mostly digital art and traditional sketches. been getting into graffiti lately. i also make kandi and perlers sometimes.
>interests (besides art)
anime, manga, rhythm games, vocaloid, edm, internet culture, dnd, furry shit
>looking for
people who do 1 or more of the types of art i do. meeting some other furfags would be nice too. basically if you think we might get along based on this then go for it. even if we don't become friends, i enjoy having conversations with new people about common interests.
>not looking for
sex pests, anyone under 19 or over 29, enjoyers of ai slop
>contact info
reply with yours or send it to burnerknowher@proton.me
>>
>>33017839
i also have a shameful wip collection. my info is above if you'd like to add me :)
>>
>>33017839
discord: mac_mac_mac_mac_
>>
>>33009108
disc: mac_mac_mac_mac_
>>
>>33022977
Im 31, but if you still want to try, my disc is magnumdml
>>
bump
>>
File: shortstack-frank.png (165 KB, 748x1076)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>ASL
21/male/usa
>type of art you make
digital
>Interests
mcr, sflv, htf, spongebob,
>Art related interests
furry, oc's, pin-ups, bimbos, lewds, guro, monsters, rpf, plushiephilia, size-difference, pretty much most perversions and degeneracy
>Looking for
artist friends
>Not looking for
loli/shota/cub
>contact info
discord @ gerardtard
>>
File: whipperwipper9000.png (2.64 MB, 3526x2000)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>33021886
i can't finish anything either, this email is open to everyone: gullongullaction@gmail.com
>>
>>33028268
>>33017839
>>
>ASL
22M USA
>type of art you make
Music, digital art, learning blender for 2D animation
>Interests
Fighting games, anime, trading card games, ttrpgs, pinball
>Looking for
Creative people to shoot the shit with pretty much
>Not looking for
Sexual stuff
>contact info
Discord @ bonkaj
>>
>>32993409
>>
File: IMG_2671 copy.jpg (2.64 MB, 2546x3327)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
>A/S/L
29/M
>art interests
charcoal, acrylics, portraiture, figure drawing, landscapes. Trying to learn a bunch of different things at the moment
>looking for
people working in traditional/digital art to chat with, swap artwork/references/crit
>tag
oimfoimf
>>
bumpe
>>
File: smilemana.jpg (72 KB, 720x960)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>ASL
27/M/US, FL

>type of art you make
Digital drawing, typically horror or cartoons/anime, photo manipulation and merch/logo design, learning guitar with the intention to make music as well

also interested in getting into painting and assembling BJDs

>Interests
Metal, punk, noise/ambient, visual kei
More specifically brutal death metal, metalcore, nu-metal (yes fuck you), first wave black metal, pop punk/skate punk, thrashcore/powerviolence, noise rock, death industrial, deathrock, post-punk

>Favorite bands/artists
Dir en grey, Rise of the Northstar, SpaceGhostPurrp, Malice Mizer, Endless Dismal Moan, Ali Project, Yokai Jaki, No Zodiac, Mindless Self Indulgence, Kickback, Art Marju Duchain, Jig-Ai, Maximum The Hormone, Reol, Godflesh, Kuroyuri Shimai, Rufio, Zebrahead

>Favorite movies
The Blair Witch Project, The Mask, Borat, Versus, Angela, Solaris, The Dirties, Seven, Cube

We can exchange last fm and letterboxd profiles if you wish

>Looking for
Mostly just friends/acquaintances into similar things but if a relationship can happen I'm all for it too

>not looking for
/pol/tards, people who have twitter tier political beliefs, /fit/fags, people who believe in gender/trans ideology

>disctag
immoralcascade
>>
>>33040451
actually wait
forgot I changed my discord tag
it's: disorder_is_claimed
>>
File: 1690826646457069.jpg (404 KB, 860x1040)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
it's a long shot but I like drawing disgusting fetishes like scat. if that interests anyone my tag is laruns2
>>
>>33028268
What software and tablet do you draw with? your sketches are funny
>>
>>33042592
they dropped their contract info, if you really wanna know
>>
Bump
>>
>>33047151
>>
File: GEEssBcXcAA0Il3.jpg_large.jpg (107 KB, 1231x1692)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>asl
28, male
>>bio
I'm an artist / composer. I work at a game studio as a composer
>>Looking for
Friends who like piano/anime art
>>Not looking for
Fempedo
>>discord
angelsharp.
>>
>ASL
24f
>type of art you make
I do both traditional art and digital illustrations. Mainly oil paintings and mixed media works. I focus on male figurations, gore&body horror, and kool scifi/ psychedelic landscapes
>Interests
Black metal like peste noire, panopticon,helvetic frost off the top of my mind. I like scifi lit, anything from dune to hitchikers guide
>Looking for
Artfags with experience in making comics
>Not looking for
Pedophiles
>contact info
Verminvermillion
>>
>>33054485
Really cool artstyle!
>>
>>33018504
404 mate
>>33028697
post something yours
>>
File: wuh-5.png (1.64 MB, 834x834)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>bout me
fat slob d*rk himedanshi autist
when i get a pc we can play games together like l4d2 or tf2 n gmod like any kind of synth and game osts but for normal music i like also synth, metal, bossa nova, foreign jams, n industrial. also stream anime i like goofy slice of lifes with little to no fanservice.
gonna play thru sonic. on sonic 2 rn i might stream it for you and rage on call about tails. luv mlp so i draw it a lot
>type of art you make
babes from cunnies to milfs. trying to move to older or appropriately aged to milfs. luv fat girls, a lot of ponies, lot of touhou. sometimes ryona/noncon. also yuri. wanna focus more on story ideas and eventually make a CYOA on /mlp/
>Looking for
fellow artists that have been drawing for a while too, me since childhood but not too good. also fellow lolcow/kiwifarms enjoyers. i will probably ramble about my favorite lolcow to you.
>Not looking for
leg humpers, whiny people. weak stomach. neverdraws/non artists non active artists. people who didnt read this and added anyways lol
>contact info
dsi.rom on dicksword
example is months old but ill post a nu one
>>
File: Illustration21-2.png (1.13 MB, 1600x1200)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>33057642
ds.rom ***** oops
fuck even.
sketch page for soz
>>
File: IMG20231211211145.jpg (57 KB, 675x900)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>ASL
34/m North Carolina
>type of art you make
Mostly graphite figure drawings (picrel), but I'm trying to get into pen and ink as well. I'd love to learn to paint in oil or watercolor eventually, if I can build my drafting skills. I'm most inspired by French and Russian 19th century painting (Kramskoi, Bouguereau, Friant, Alma-Tadema, Repin) but I also love old master stuff, modernist art, golden-age/midcentury illustration, and both Western and Japanese styles of animation.
>Interests
I'm a psychotherapist in psychoanalytic training, so that's my main avenue of intellectual engagement at the moment. If you're interested in psychology, Freud vs. Jung, dreams, sexuality, gender development, erotic and violent fantasies, and trauma, I'll be able to keep the conversation going. In addition to psychoanalysis, I'm also interested in literary fiction, history, philosophy, practicing my French, chess, card games, going to the gym, cooking, fashion, guitar and songwriting, and music.
>Looking for
Friends to be casually conversant with as I'm traveling or bored during the work week. Artists who are inspiring or are interested in sharing their process. Fun and interesting people who give me new perspectives on things.
>Not looking for
Romantic engagement, small-minded people. If you're going to be judgmental, you should have good taste!
>contact info
geggy. on discord
>>
>>33040999
it doesnt interest anyone, please leave thanks
>>
File: whyisshelikethis.png (952 KB, 1242x893)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
>>33058027
saving this as a drawing reference and you can't stop me
added btw lolz

Anyone who likes anime or manga and also likes drawing add me immediately. We have work to do bros...>>33018504
you're not taking requests right now, damn it

My discord is zonexen

DEFINITELY add me if you are good at perspective drawingz too btw
>>
File: Poster1.jpg (692 KB, 1800x600)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
Hi, this is an invite to a recently made drawing server, any skill level or medium. All art is welcome.

Show your work and start posting your stuff!

https://discord.gg/T9K96atW
>>
File: POSTER2.jpg (504 KB, 1400x600)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>33063733
>>
Bump
>>
File: Yuyu let's ghost!.png (740 KB, 1684x1191)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>32993409
>ASL
27/M/TX
>type of art you make
Somewhere between anime and western cartoons. Mainly draws Touhou and dabbling into FFXIV
>Interests
Drawing obviously, Yugioh, reading, going to arcades and conventions
>Looking for
Art trades and people who are interested in art/artist friends to have a draw session with
>Not looking for
Weird people
>contact info
acidyoru on discord
>>
>>33017839
>>33065398
>>
>>33017862
Your art is so breedable
>>
>>33002258
you sound INCREDIBLY FUCKED UP be my girlfriend
t.autistic neet bio female furry etc.
>>
>>33066503
>>
>>33067228
i do not have a penis though if i did i would want a dog one. or a dragon one.

not a man, have matching chromies and a working uterus, just internet poisoned furrylolifujo
>>
>>33067344
draw a picture of your pussy, and i'll believe you
>>
>>33063733
What happened with the server?
>>
>>33063733
Oh shit I just noticed it got nuked
>>
File: hqdefault (8).jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>33067344
BAKA! (stands for shaking my head) another libeler slanderer come to shake my esteemed rep as a pedophilic himedanshi.... tsk tsk tsk. I AM. REPORTING YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE!!!!!!!! ne ways if u draw (i dont like weird dildos or big ones or having mroe than one its excessiv. also animals are boring and not sentient enough to induce orgasm. why have a bland ass dog that shits on the floor when you can have a large demon rape you for hours on end? it doesnt make sense. human fetishist 4 LYFE.) anysimpleways if you DRAW. DRAW!!! !!!! add me on ds.rom i wont be active this week cus frens on spring break n i dont get to see her much but at rhw end of this week ill have my PC !!!! new age is begnning .
anyways apoliges 4 being spergy i havent been typing much but i checked and this is the gayest thing ive seen lolsie.
>>
Bump for new artists!
>>
File: Sonic posts on soc.png (281 KB, 1041x1911)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>ASL
29/M/PNW
>Art Type
I'm primarily a writer. I like to make short stories in unusual formats. My current project is a story about a man who dresses as a pirate finding a mermaid in his septic tank and going on a quest to free her into the ocean. When I do draw, I find myself mainly inspired by weird cartoons. Think Newgrounds, mid-2000's Cartoon Network and Adult Swim, 90's MTV, that kind of stuff.
>Interests/Hobbies
I try not to have many hobbies because I don’t want to get too good at anything. Everyone always starts introducing you onstage as things like “the best there ever was” or “the king.” Meanwhile, I just prefer to go by my given name.
>Looking for
People who enjoy talking extensively about nothing in particular. The youthful tend to be wild and untamed, like a free roaming horse or a greyhound (both the dog and the bus). I prefer people closer to my own age. I have a lot of weird little skills that have no practical use, and a lot of pet projects that are half-finished or barely started. I’d like a creative friend who can egg me on and trick me into doing something constructive. Like a lumberjack who tricks his big retarded son into ramming and felling trees by saying there’s crayons without snot on them somewhere in the root system.
>Not Looking For
Debates about morality or politics right out of the gate. I've got plenty of opinions, and I'm sure you do also. But I didn’t come here to join a discourse, I came here to play.
>Tag
jimmyfairplay
>>
Bump artists
>>
Bump
>>
File: 87.png (414 KB, 1780x1105)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>ASL
33/m/us
>type of art you make
Digital, nsfw and sfw, mostly character art
>Interests
Cooking, gaming, watching and discussion shows/movies, drawing (duh)
>Looking for
New friends/peeps to push me as an artist. Open to most kinds
>Not looking for
Political cultists or similar weirdos
>contact info
burlybeardo on discord
>>
>>33082229
cute art. I love how plump they are
>>
>>33082229
They are really good indeed!
>>
File: gabnon_progress.jpg (1.09 MB, 1630x1259)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>33082309
>>33082358
Thank you! Friends' cute OCs are a weakness of mine so I can't help but draw them on occasion.
For the more sfw stuff here's a wip of a study I'm working on.
>>
>>33022977
>>33017839

Hi, I have a small game studio, we make visual novels, I work with a few artists.

Any artist can add me, my discord is tws_team
>>
File: egg.jpg (356 KB, 1080x897)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>ASL
20s/F/Europe
>type of art you make
Digital anime art though I'd like to branch out more
>Looking for
An art friend. It'd be nice giving each other feedback, exchanging WIPs/ideas, sharing tutorials and art we enjoy, doing studies together...
>Not looking for
Nodraws, coomers
>contact info
zg1229@proton.me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.