[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: slavemarket.jpg (132 KB, 850x1308)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Welcome to the Slave Market

This a thread for masters trying to find a new slave or slaves trying to find an owner. Whether it be online or live-in, fap fodder or the real deal. Come browse and peruse, sell yourself, and be owned.

About yourself
>Role
What are you? Property or owner

>Stats
Height, Weight, Age, Gender, all that good stuff

>Location
As vague or as specific as you want, also whether or not you are willing to relocate/be live in

>What are you looking for?
Kinks, fap fodder or to be an actual slave, stuff like that

>What are you not looking for
I.E. Limits, what you are not looking for in a slave

>Tag
Post your socials (kik, discord, etc)
>>
>Role
Owner

>Stats
Age 28. Height 6'2". Weight 285. White skin. Black hair. Gold frames glasses.

>Location
Northern Midwest US

Fap fodder. Willing to engage in hypnotic sessions. Available. Bonus if white, bonus if chubby, bonus if introverted, bonus if willing to give their time to being a slave.

obese. Under 25. Brats. Married women

>Tag
Snap Jakethedog26
>>
File: 48275019856285067426475.png (955 KB, 1334x1324)
955 KB
955 KB PNG
>>33008958
>Role
Owner.

>Stats
-Height: 5'11.
-Weight: 165 lbs lean.
-Race: White.

People usually consider me to be a 7/10 in terms of looks.

I'm a junior hardware engineer at one of the big tech companies making close to 150k/yr.

>Interests
I love travelling and spending time outdoors. I'm also into reading and tinkering with tech when I'm at home.

>Location
USA.

I'd prefer it if you moved to me but I'm open to relocating.

I'm looking for a gentle-ish bdsm relationship with a clingy, submissive (biologically female) girl who I can one day marry.

>Discord
123abc8910
>>
File: 1700788901470797.png (1.54 MB, 1960x2500)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>33008958
Does getting married make someone a slave? Give e a wife
disc: the_nicest_person
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Roleplay
Caregiver
Middle
Sister
Brother
>Looking For
Ageplay
Middles
Motherly
Sisterly
>Not Looking For
Under 26
Hairy men
Babies
Littles
Daddy
>Discord
loba.espinho
>>
>>33008958
Does anyone want an ugly FTM highschool slave? I know I don't sound very appealing but I will do whatever you want as long as you give me attention. I'm desperate for a master. I'm too stupid to control my own life.
>>
>>33009143
I'd give you a chance.
>>
>>33009143
post discord
>>
>>33009143
Sad id, this could be an omen. Totec2830. You'll be looked after.
>>
>>33009143
Does it have to be sexual or can I have you take notes and schedule for me?
>>
>>33009143
You sound like a treat to shape.
Drazelomnia is .
>>
21/m

Looking for some chill chats about rape, abuse, incest. That kind of stuff. Also wanna hear your experiences and share mine!!

Kik: dlcspanker
>>
>Role
Owner

>Stats
6' 300lb 29 white male US

>Location
Northeast US

Looking for live-in slaves. I will provide all accommodation and relocation. You will work for me and serve all of my needs/wants

Purely sexual, purely virtual, people who are just looking to get off to the dynamic.

>Tag
Kik: yournewdad412
>>
Sissy femboy here looking for men to expose degrade humiliate and blkmail me. Kik leiolm25
>>
37/m/usa
Owner looking for a younger girl to control and explore fantasies with. I'm a daddy dom so I have a more caring and loving side to the dynamic. Open to helping those interested in dom/sub and wanting to explore and learn more about this part of them.
Not looking for men or mtf
Discord: john362
>>
26 sissy cuck here... i have the intense desire to be brutally bullied/humilated/degraded...preferably by someone experienced in this... also to be forced feminized with no chance of escaping and to worship my bully.... kik and discord is ninaaaxx12
>>
File: pixai-1726411608738743806.png (2.76 MB, 1264x1896)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB PNG
>ASL.

19, M, USA

>About you / hobbies

I like anime, casual games and hear some convos (I don't like taking the initiative, I'm not good at that)

>Looking for

I wan't to be irl pet of a bbw or a milf so I can travel, I can do anything you wan't just not pooping, vomit or rough physical damage

>Not looking for

Only online

>Discord

rogergcgi
More info:

Name (nickname desu): Roger

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120 lbs

Sex: Virgin, haven't done yet

Kisses: haven't done yet
>>
File: Dolls collection2.jpg (1.92 MB, 4653x4116)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
Male Master looking for dolls(masochist girls) to play.
I will request you perform masochist stuff for my pleasure like you pouring tabasco sauce on your clitoris so if you are not going to obey then don't make me lose my time.

Discord:
sarah4093
>>
File: IMG_20231104_143510_592.jpg (1.1 MB, 2000x1500)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>ASL
36/M/DC

>Description
Diagnosed ASPD; ambitious, driven, I get bored easily since ADHD as well.

>Kinks
Sadism, TPE, CNC, bondage, degradation, humiliation, knife play, rope play, rape play, choking, impact play, spanking, hair pulling.

>Interests
Philosophy, Astronomy, technology, finance, crypto, politics,
current events, BDSM, traveling, photography, literature, poetry,
media, honestly who gives a shit?
97% of you have the personality of a sack of potatoes -- the odds we brush up on any of this is minute.

>What you're looking for
Biological female slaves, and submissives;
ddlg compatible if you're not a fucking mess, and a planetary mass of attention.. both metaphorically, and physically -- steer clear fucking cows.
You're fuck meat; what the hell do you think I'm looking for?
Video capable sluts to the top of the list.

>What you're not looking for
Idiots that have the personality of plank from ed, edd, & eddy
Minors... I hate that I have to specify this. If I suspect you to be under age, I will require proof of age.
The likelihood of me wanting to *be friends* with any of you is incredibly small, so please either be incredibly talented at keeping me entertained, or just don't, I'm not looking for friends.
If you cannot be bothered to regularly send pictures, or videos I don't want to talk to you.
Paypigs -- LOL.

>Games
Mostly play single player however: Armored Core VI, Baldur's Gate 3, Diablo 2 -- other titles could be considered

>contact
Use this fill out the questionnaire (it's a discord server)
I'm tired of having to deal with retards that add me, and either never speak, or the conversation is so dry that I'm choking in real life from it; it's that palpable.
/xKp8BhaTgv
-------------
>>
>Role
Owner

>Stats
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 76kg
Race: White
Eye color: Blue

>Location
Western Europe, even tho it doesn't matter since I'm looking for online only (for now)

A submissive female that is capable of following orders. Preferably long time.I have had a few slaves in the past that lasted up to 2 years, I'd like to see that happen again. Would enjoy a non sexual relation as well if possible but not required.

No judgement from me in any kind.

No pay whores, no guys, not obese (chubby is fine), no kink shaming

>Tag
Kik: BlueVinyl2024

Just send me a message and will see if we are compatible.
Open with your ASL so I know you have read this post.
>>
File: xxx.png (2.13 MB, 1823x949)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
>Me
24yo straight dom.
Kind and loving, or mean and cruel, it depends.
Into combat sports and video games, but I can talk about anything.

>Looking for
Girls. Anything sfw and/or nsfw, I don't mind either way.
Texting and maybe voice-chat.

>Not looking for
Men.

>Discord
On pic :)
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Kinks
Oral, mutual masturbation, titjobs, footjobs, thighjobs, femdom, role reversal, dark skin, business suits, cycling shorts, tracksuits, martial arts outfits
>Looking For
Video call lewd with masculine women {tomboys, muscular, amazon, fit, athletic, sporty, androgynous, etc.} (cis, trans, or nb) [any hair length or breast size]
>Not Looking For
Men (cis, trans, or nb)
Feminine women (cis, trans, or nb)
Under 26 years old
Roleplay or voice chat
Sellers or paywalls
Any other fetishes
>Discord
iron.wind
>>
26 sissy here here... looking to be brutally bullied..the idea of being someones bitch and to absolutely forced to fully feminize myself it hot af to me...I'm pretty new to 'dressing up', and have only done it a handful of times in the past but the urge has been coming about once a month now.
The idea of being braiwashed, mindfucked, manipulated, brainwashed, degraded and humiliated to become a hot and slutty girl is the hottest thing ever to me right now. I keep thinking about a specific scenario where I'm forced to become one by an evil/brutal master/mistress who knows exactly how to do this and does it for the love of it (not findom). In normal life I'm a "straight" normal guy with a gf, and a couple of years ago i would never ever have pictured myself doing something like this, i'd probably be horrified at the thought of it. I'm not sure how to encapsulate how deep this is for me right now. If this is something you're genuinely interested or experienced in, reply with your kik or discord
>>
>>33010799
ama have to see first
dis:_wait._
>>
File: IMG_4500.jpg (934 KB, 1125x1675)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
F18. I wanna rp as a maid from a poor country being approached with a job opportunity abroad.
Unless u sound unique and interesting from the get go, im not talking to you
DON’T ADD IF YOU TAKE MORE THAN 30 SECONDS TO REPLY.

Discord : ja.iz
>>
File: IMG_2680.jpg (208 KB, 1125x1088)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>ASL
24, 5’10, MtF, Cleveland, OH
>About Yourself
I a feminine individual, i am not quite sure if i am trans or just a sissy. i am a Black, quiet, slim, and shy girly :3 i like to read and run
>Kinks
CNC, Raceplay
>Looking For
I am looking for a fit White Man who wants to have his way with a sissy/transgirl. i am talking full on aggression. a man who wants to force himself on me and make me his fucktoy. I just want a real man to make feel what it’s like to be an object. I would prefer if you were taller than me. (I’m 5’10) It would be a plus if you were a racist/Conservative White Man. i know, but it would be even hotter. it’d also be a plus if you were hung (7in or more) we can talk more about it if interested. i can also share more pics too!
>Not Looking For
other sissies, trans girl
>Contact
discord: theoneyoucall77
>>
> Role
Owner
>Stats
6'2, bigger than you, 32, m you can find out the rest later
>Location
Australia, not willing to relocate for now.
> What are you looking for?
I want to own someone, Not just for free use or anything like that but for me to have some form of control over someone and knowing they cant say no. Ideally someone i can use and abuse, keep locked up and only free for outings or events. Or just what the fuck ever i want to do with you.
>What are you not looking for?
If you dont fully agree with above, arent willing to do the above, men
>Tag
thatoneskibyreligionguy <-- discord
>>
21 F doing anything you tell me
@crisiscutie on kik
@tvbaby on snap
>>
>>33011066
seller
>>
>Role
Property

>Stats
4'10'', 86lbs, Age: 24, Female, white/hispanic, black hair, brown eyes.

>Location
USA, east coast. Happy to relocate, but if it's outside of the US, I might not be able to afford the travel costs

A male pet owner. I want to be an actual pet dog and be treated just like one. I have done this before once for a couple of days and I enjoyed it. My life is going down the drain right now, so I decided to leave it all behind and become a full on pet, full time. In addition, my owner needs to have an actual male dog that can be sort of my "boyfriend" since I am kinda dogpilled. The dog can even be my second owner.

People begging for pics. A master/pet relationship that is only about sex, I want to be a pet, not a sex toy.

>Tag
Discord: tirry_down
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US/Bi
>Kinks
Oral, futa, dick girl, cunt boy, muscle girl, chubby girl, cross dressing, androgyny
>Looking For
Video call faps, above 26, weebs, caring, gentle, sweet, playful, affectionate
>Not Looking For
Voice chat, under 26, non weebs, e-rp, ghosters, dating, body hair, facial hair
>Discord
sleepy.mako
>>
>Role
Owner
>Stats
175cm 70kg white male
>Location
Currently: southern US
Can live almost anywhere
A wife, ideally mtf, who wishes to stay in the house most of the time and truly be mine. I'm very reasonable and will happily treat you to wondrous things but expect obedience and respect in return. You will not be expected or allowed to work either inside or outside the house. Everything will be provided.
I.E. Limits, what you are not looking for in a slave
Anyone who demands premarital sex, anyone who thinks this is some kind of game, cis or trans men, anyone opposed to me meeting them rather quickly.
>Tag
Discord: somethingbeautiful
Email: deovindice61@protonmail.com
>>
File: IMG_4509.jpg (957 KB, 1125x1676)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
>F, 18, White, Brunette hair
>158cm (5’2)
>65kg (140lbs)
>Natural 34JJ
I like to rp as a maid from a poor country who’s contacted by a guy from a better country to get hired in his house as a stay in maid.
>not talking to u if ur first message is generic and uninteresting and not unique.
>not talking to u if u take longer than 30 seconds to reply..
Discord: zunzio
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (68 KB, 640x640)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>role
Property

>stats
5'8, 130, 28 male

>loc
us west coast

>looking for
never been a slave but i would like to try

>not looking for
rude folks

>tag
dis: lukewarmchicken
>>
26 sissy here here... looking to be brutally bullied..the idea of being someones bitch and to absolutely forced to fully feminize myself it hot af to me...I'm pretty new to 'dressing up', and have only done it a handful of times in the past but the urge has been coming about once a month now.
The idea of being braiwashed, mindfucked, manipulated, brainwashed, degraded and humiliated to become a hot and slutty girl is the hottest thing ever to me right now. I keep thinking about a specific scenario where I'm forced to become one by an evil/brutal master/mistress who knows exactly how to do this and does it for the love of it (not findom). In normal life I'm a "straight" normal guy with a gf, and a couple of years ago i would never ever have pictured myself doing something like this, i'd probably be horrified at the thought of it. I'm not sure how to encapsulate how deep this is for me right now. If this is something you're genuinely interested or experienced in, reply with your kik or discord
>>
File: bEaM.jpg (155 KB, 1280x1280)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>33008958
>Role
Owner

>Stats
6'0, 185lbs (15% body fat), 25, male, white, medium length brown hair, make 170K per year

>Location
I'm located on the West Coast of the US and I own my own house. I'd expect you to move in with me

I'm looking for a 24/7 owner and pet relationship with a loyal, submissive bio woman

Bio men, sellers, etc.

>Tag
mor.ag.os (discord)
>>
File: tinkerfit11.png (590 KB, 523x693)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
I'm Kat (Katherine) but call me Kat or you can call me Tinker (that's what everybody calls me heheh)
:) I am 20 years old and from the States.

I am into some messed up stuff. I like to fantasize about being trafficked and a sex slave. Another fantasy that I have is a hacker blackmailing me in order to have sex with him... pretty messed up ik.

My disc is imsodeathmachine ^▪^
>>
>>33014067
Not them
>>
I'm looking for some pervy horny men to chat with! The more pervy the better. And there is no upper age limit, I'm welcome to men of any age as long as you are over 18, but I prefer older men.

kik: ivymoore343
>>
>>33008958
>Role
Property
>Stats
5’7, 130lbs, 27, mtf
>Location
South west england but willing to relocate the UK or the EU (i have an EU passport)
To be a live in slave/property of a sadist dom in a sexual tpe relationship of sorts where i rarely leave the house and serve his needs no matter how humiliating. Someone who considers themselves to be straight but would feminise me and treat me as his anal slut. Permanent chastity is a must, i have no interest in getting my dick sucked or fucking anyone. I want to be kept on edge and simulated and brainwashed most of the time. I very much enjoy pain and being degraded, threatened with castration and having my balls crushed. Open to taking hormones in the future.
Online only, guys who live too far, switches, guys who just want to jerk off,
>Tag
alex2455
>>
>>33009329
Name not working hun
>>
File: img.23.jpg (142 KB, 960x1280)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
You want to be good for Mommy, right? Take your pretty dick
all the way in your mistress little hole and maybe I'll let
you cum.

Looking for subs who like degradation, being submissive,
obeying their mistress and cumming hard.

kik me : itsm3katiex
>>
Do you want a bi male video call fap; jerk bud?
>Description
«This person is so autistic it's like trying to talk to ChatGPT.»
>Looking For (Weeb)
Breast play, Oral, Sibling play, Mommy dom, Gentle femdom, Mutual fap, Voyeur, Exhibition, Trap, Wholesome, Caregiving, Big / chubby / thicc women, Kemono, Futa, etc.
>Not Looking For (Non Weeb)
Voice / Text only, Hairy men, Huge tits, Ass fetish, Loli, Rape, Ahegao, Shota, Bondage, Sex toys, NTR, Cheating, Group sex, Drugs, Piss, ABDL, Inflation, Blood, Shit, Pain, etc.
>Extra Space
(Please be caring, gentle, flirty, playful, loving, affectionate, etc.)
>Discord
soratorobo
>>
>>33013014
Added me hours later when it was 3am for me.
Said if you aren't going to reply don't add me
Then blocked me.
Waste of time that doesn't understand the concept of timezones
>>
25[F4M]looking for a submissive and sub message me on kik divalee001

Telegram @katemille304
>>
File: 1706338986626080.png (198 KB, 551x541)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>Role
Owner

>Stats
180cm, 80kg, 30, Male
>Location
Melbourne Australia

Live in slave, french maid vibes, ideally we are just a 247 relationship and we actually get along like a normal husband/wife
Love bondage, forced orgasms, pet play, gags etc

Ideally you will be close to me, but I might consider if you want to move
No traps or men,

>Tag
disc: zzed1462
>>
Hello! My name is Rhea (25) and I'm a worshipper of my Master Cambria (21). I'm looking for more people to join me in worshipping him from head to toe every day (or whenever you're free) in text and VC while also hanging out and playing PC games.
We're looking for high quality subs who are able to put in the effort and understand how both to conduct themselves well around people while also kneeling for their superior.
I'm doing this because I love him, because he deserves this and because he is the single best Dom I've ever met.
Related kinks for the server are: Hyper, Group stuff, Submission, Worship, Affection.
Preferably active around 7PM-6AM GMT and 20 or older.
I'm looking for people to form a genuine connection with my Master.
corpseboi_ on Discord.
>>
>F, 18, White Arab, Brunette
>158cm (5’2)
>65kg (140lbs)
>Natural 34JJ

I like to rp as a maid from a poor country who’s contacted by a guy from a better country to get hired in his house as a live in maid.
Tell me everything about the job and everything about yourself that i should know about (age, house size, live alone or not, etc..) as well as ask me anything that’s related to the job.

>Filtering u if ur first message is generic and uninteresting/not unique
>Filtering u if u add and dont say anything or if u take longer than 30 seconds to reply
>Filtering u if u use porn logic, anime logic, shitty movie logic, or any unrealistic logic.
>Filtering u if u use certain repetitive dumb questions or certain repetitive dumb phrases or end your sentences with certain repetitive dumb phrases..

Discord: zunzio
>>
>>33014457
Paywall
>>
21 F doing anything you tell me.....
@crisiscutie on kik
@tvbaby on snap
>>
Come help me get off. I want to cum sooo badly. I’m fucking myself silly. Kinks: cuckquean, degradation, humiliation, grandpas

kik: nicole98101
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (52 KB, 241x975)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I’m a slave to Asians, only because I’m white skin.
>>
>>33016838
Add me on Facebook Hamza Gany
>>
>>33016835
>>33014457
this is obviously a catfish. she's using two different accounts and identities on the same id.
why don't the mods do anything about this? isn't it obvious that these are bots?
>>
File: IMG_0626.jpg (1.36 MB, 1170x2043)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
26yo Asian submissive California
Seeking hung verbal master to keep me as pet would love to complete tasks for master like workouts, public challenges, hook ups, dress up , show off and coom
Hard kinks : humiliation,degradation blackmail, rape, CNC , force feminization
snap : trapthatbussy
>>
>>33016573
> took hours to add me
> added me at 3am in the fucking morning
> blocks me when I don't reply fast enough
> blocked her back
good fucking riddance of an idiot
>>
>>33009143
>desperate for a master
not desperate enough to post contact details evidently lmao. your loss.
>>
>>33016573
I'd be in to that. Open invites.
>>
Opened
>>
>>33017860
>>33018571
I've sent an invite, face visible. I'll be around on and off.
>>
>>33016573
>>33018571
You weren't lying about the 30 second reply. No worries, good luck on your search.
>>
Hi there :) I’m here seeking someone who’s eager to use me as their personal indulgence, their very own plaything for pure sexual gratification. kik prettyb3ll
>>
>>33014457
>>33016835
>>33019215
Catfish
>>
>>33015360
Please No Kik
https://xxxposed.fun/user/necronomicon/
>>
24M Cuckold obsessed with AOC, willing to pay for cum tributes, Finan.Dom about her, captions, and more. Bonus if you’re a strong writer. Looking forward to serving you, Sir!

Kik - AOCObsessed
>>
> Role
Property

>Stats
23M, 5'6, 145lb

>Location
US. I'm willing to relocate.

I currently have a gloryhole setup at home where I host my regulars. I have a very high sex drive and I want to explore it more. Love sucking but enjoy anal also. I want a situation where I get to explore it all (group, BDSM etc) and challenge myself. Older and hung is a big preference.

Someone younger than me.

>Tag
Kik: mike_8780
Email: mike_8780@proton.me
Discord: mike_8780
>>
F 23 USA

Willing to be a live in sexdoll, no housework for anything just sex on demand 247

About me:
- 4’7 105lbs Little chubby/thic
- 38D bra, tiny butt

Kik lildoll_erika
>>
M 19

Discord: whhoaa

I’m a switch and I like feet :) hmu and don’t be boring please! I like fun people haha
>>
have big tits, so I always try to show some cleavage or tits. No panties or bra. Booty shorts, short skirts, and short dresses with my ass out. Walking around my house naked teasing whichever neighbors happens to see me. Would you let your wife or girlfriend wear revealing clothes. have big tits, so I always try to show some cleavage or tits. No panties or bra. Booty shorts, short skirts, and short dresses with my ass out. Walking around my house naked teasing whichever neighbors happens to see me. Would you let your wife or girlfriend wear revealing clothes. kik me prettyb3ll
>>
>Role
Property
>Stats
5'11" 220lbs white blonde glasses bio male fem lean bi
>Loc
AZ, would need help to relocate
>Lf
I want to give myself to the slave life, to make myself property in every way that matters. Can play housewife, sex doll, trophy/decoration, community whore, open to more ideas. I love the idea of not just me thinking I'm property to be owned, but you and even your friends not believing I'm a person. I love feeling like an object, appliance, and a possession, anything less than a person. It's become an obsession at this point, and want to find someone who will truly consider me as much theirs as their couch and computer and make me useful. Take my body mind and soul and mold it all to please you. Would prefer to just stay home but could work part time if necessary.
>Limits
Death and sickness
Telegram @Rentme69
>>
>Role
Owner
>Stats
26 y/o Swedish M, 188cm, 105kg, handsome face, nice voice.
Long list of kinks
>Location
Northern Sweden
Slave, cis or trans F. Long-distance unless you happen to be local, open for possible future relocation.
Men, non-committal "slaves"
>Tag
Discord: atwahr
>>
File: ezgif-7-1c4dba31dd.jpg (55 KB, 432x592)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
kik - GalRiley

Sissy slave up for public free use. Teach her to be a proper slut.
>>
File: img244.jpg (115 KB, 960x1280)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
You want to be good for Mommy, right? Take your pretty dick
all the way in your mistress little hole and maybe I'll let
you cum.

Looking for subs who like degradation, being submissive,
obeying their mistress and cumming hard.

kik me : itsm3katiex
>>
Owner
>Stats
29 Male, White
>Location
USA, Montana with a 3 Bedroom House
IRL submissive slave / pet, online works for now. I'm looking for complete submissive ownership, in return I'll provide everything you need.
>Tag
ridiote <-- discord
>>
To_abuse
>letters
18 M USA 180cm 70kg gray/green eyes, curly hair
>what looking for?
Someone who'd get aroused by my bruises/bite marks; someone to pin me to the wall and make it hurt soooo good
>kik
spacetrain228
>>
>>33009143
Yeah go on then, you pathetic little cunt. Im curious
>>
File: 00001-1880566404.png (1.53 MB, 1024x1024)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>Role
Owner (Hate that word in context)
>ASL
34/M/The Rural Wasteland of Scotland
>about you
I'm 6'5" and have been topping since 16 (Badly at first) I feel I've had a good deal of experience with most kinks at this point, I'm at a stage where kinks are no longer my primary focus but instead just tools to use to create the experience I want you to have. I can be cruel or I can be kind, depending on the experience I want to give you. I'm currently in stable RL poly relationships but I'm looking for something more.

>interests/hobbies
I'm a massive nerd, I'm just lucky that one of my biggest interests is sexuality. Behind that I'm big into board games and DnD, currently 3d printing is a big deal to me too, teaching myself some basic AI stuff as I like to always be learning something. I work outside to keep fit.

>looking for
Someone fem 18-28. Experience isn't a factor as I have a big mentoring/paternal streak, what ever you don't know will be taught. As long as you have the ability to communicate your needs, have a willingness to learn and believe you are capable of someone earning your obedience then we will get on just fine.

>not looking for
Anybody who needs to get off right this minute. I like to talk, get a good idea for what makes you tick. I offer more than just getting off. Top collectors.

>Limits
My limits are conditional to whoever I'm playing with, something that physically does nothing for me can become the most fun if my partner reacts a certain way.

>contact
discord: HowDoesAnon
>>
File: 339270.jpg (926 KB, 2028x3067)
926 KB
926 KB JPG
About yourself
>Role
Owner, Master

>Stats
6'3 230lbs male. energized and unclouded

>Location
west coast sea town -- i've posted on here for a bit now in the various threads and am paranoid about being followed so i'd rather tell in dms to avoid dox
domestic slave, emotional/physical masochist, constant pet/companion to train and bully

disobedience in poor taste, so basically emotional bratting or just using a dynamic to act out painful parts of your own psyche
people that are put off by the mystical or unexplained

I like what the guy above me said about willingness to learn and his cordial attitude.
>>33022162 - Younger than you, but I've also been practicing since I was a teenager (14) and it's refreshing to see another sane perspective on here. Good luck with your rural scottish life, any slaves that want to have a cottagecore life in the united states should add me.

>Tag
discord me at remk888
>>
32m, chubby, hairy uncut slave
kik:
dennis_hermann
>>
Master strokes on cam til he cums. Slave feeds cute nn nl sluts and begs for cum. Roleplayers and larpers welcome. Kik master oldmanbwc
>>
>>33008958
>Role
Property, I guess.

>Stats
30m, blnd/blu, 5'5", ~138 lbs.

>Location
San Diego County, California

Kinda want someone to respond to my personals ads or otherwise arrange false hookups and exploit my sexual interests for personal gratification (or amusement). For example, maybe I go to meet a woman, only to find her with another man (if I find her at all) and I'm made to suck him off or whatever. Maybe she ends up having a cock, or perhaps her dog interferes (with humiliating results).

Not trying to get drugged or sick/injured, or sent to jail (although the idea of unknowingly getting whored out is kinda hot), or scammed out of any money. Discretion is also important. Also not looking for any long-term arrangements (although a part-time thing is not out of the question, I suppose, perhaps taking advantage of the many contrived excuses one might invent for not being able to actually hookup).

>Tag
Anyone use Element? Might want to create a private room with pertinent info to play with.
>>
Girlfriend is out of the house all morning. Looking for a new nasty / dominant person to set me degrading tasks to carry out.

KiK: yourslaveboy100
>>
Looking for naughty obedient slaves all ages but daddies and brothers are my favourite
Start with asl and who you live with for reply
25 f uk
Daisydom9191 - kik
>>
>Role
Property

>Stats
20, bio F, I think I’m 5’2” or 5’3”. I’m a bit chubby but think I carry it well. If you prefer slimmer women you can coach me to lose weight. If you prefer me to be chubbier I can do that too, I look average, pale skin dark hair

>Location
eastern coast US, willing to relocate, willing for me to fly to you or you to me to meet, but I would prefer for you to meet me where I am because I’m nervous

I can roleplay or be an actual slave, I am looking for someone to teach me sex. My bodycount is 1. I live off of savings and have no irl friends. I would like someone to go on a date with a male. I can pay my half of everything. My ideal guy is white and mature, collected. I think conspiracy theorists are hot. Someone who can talk about morbid stuff with me

Sadism/masochism, any race other than white, obese (I don’t care if you are chubby or short), assholes/snarks, people who beg for photos/video calls immediately (I am able to meet up after Easter break, I would be happy to send pics if I like you)

>Tag
Discord: scooters23
>>
22F super new owner

I (almost magically) acquired a slave and I don't know the first thing about being an owner.... I need some guidance on what should do to keep them under my heel.

Please help lol
Kik: slickslurpyswallower
>>
>>33022588
post discord, I can lead and guide you
>>
>>33022588
>I (almost magically) acquired a slave
how?
i am convinced that in general people don't have a fucking choice in what relationships they get, you will either stumble into something or get nothing.
>>
File: john+pow_-4.jpg (453 KB, 2048x1577)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>Role
Owner.

>Stats
42yr old white male, tall 6'3, medium build, fit.

>Location
Canada. Willing to relocate for the right person.

I'm naturally a dominant sexually, so I'm looking for a younger submissive partner. For fun chatting, friends, lewd or more. Looking for a connection.

>Discord
expecting_rain
>>
30M looking for a daddy. roman_4420
>>
30M looking for a daddy. roman_44200. Wrong username in the previous one
>>
>Role
Property

>Stats
5'10" 180lbs 32 Trans Female

>Location
Online, but the US for time zones

Hey, just a lewd lady looking for other trans peoples or cis femmes, or anyone that doesn't go hard masculine wise, mainly into femininity.
My kinks are degradation, humiliation, orgasm control and denial, public, free use, and I have a love for wetting and various watersports.
Down to have lewd conversations, share pictures or just be your slut.

Typical dudes, just not my thing. And anyone that thinks they'll get attached, I'm a quick fling, not a long term deal.

>Tag
Discord soimallie
Kik twistingfates
>>
>>33020764
Do you have a discord?
>>
>Role
Owner

>Stats
Age 28. There is supposed to be a tank build and that was installed.

>Location
Southern US

I am mainly looking for someone I can create a bond with a far as getting dressed.
Men.

>Tag
Discord rawanonone
>>
>>33022573
Why would you even post here? I'm sure you can get a hundred guys willing to respond on any dating app you would want.
>>
>>33024345
I was gonna ask the same thing, like the kind of men and women you see in these threads are skeevy fuckin losers I just browse this one to laugh at the posters. Hers just seems sad.
>>
>>33024356
It probably is just some dude trolling. Most of the posters here are men and trans women (more men).
>>
>>33024361
If they include trans in their description they are male.
They are either a man trying to pose as a female.
OR
A female with a ruined body who can no longer be useful to a straight man. Therefore both male.
>>
>Role
Owner
>ASL
31/M/Poland
>About me
Have a 40 year old GF. Want to meet other girls, especially younger (18+) for online relationship. Sexting and trading nudes is a must. Be an obedient little slave.
>Games you wanna play/Favorite games
Classic WoW, Warcraft Rumble, Hearthstone, Diablo IV, Stormgate and many other
>Looking For
CIS females
>Not Looking For
Everything else
>Fetishes
Deepthroating, fisting, pissing, faceslapping, manhandling
>Tag
proskill9702
>>
>>33024249
No sorry
>>
>Role
Property

>Stats
26yo white, 172cm 60kg, sissy, feminine

>Location
Want to relocate

A pimp.

I am looking for someone that is willing to pay to relocate me and get me hormones, in return I will work for you as a prostitute.

mercy

>Tag
I will let you know if you're someone who can make this happen.
>>
>ASL
44, male, white, 5'11'" and fit. I live in Chicago.
>About Yourself
Work easy/play easy
>Normal Interests
Reading, movies, games, walking, bicycling, eating out, history
>Looking For
Younger submissive woman interested in either in a long term relationship or serving as a living sex doll for an evening.
>Not Looking For
Anything online, long distance, or pre-op trans
>Contact
discord: db5611
>>
>>33025110
Post details and I'll DM you with a plan
>>
>>33025321
signal: dreamer.28
>>
F usa
I'm into exposure especially public exposure and would love to find someone to help me with this. This cab be done in a variety of ways: Printed out and left-I would love to see them when they're put up and after if possible to see if anyone did anything to them As a risky screen saver on a laptop or phone especially if you know people will see it Cast to a TV where people are watching Airdropped Even other unique scenarios you can do based on your situation. I also generally find it super hot to help someone get off who generally isn't supposed to be or in a place they're no supposed to be doing that. If anyone wants to play and help me and of course I'd help them out too ;)

Kik me Maroonsunsetting
>>
>>33025259
this is a really sad but endearing post.
I give you one headpat
[one headpat]
>>
>>33025496

>Maroonsunsetting

Not working. I have an especially wild idea.

Discord misterspacial
>>
>>33024408
Even if a trans man afab has poisoned her body with testosterone and her womb is infertile. Even if she has cut off her tits.
At the very least she or it czn be used as a sex maid toy slave.
A thing that only has use as a sex toy.
At the least it has a mouth and an ass.
At best she or it will still have her pussy and/or tits.
And you can always put some silicone tits in it. It won't be able to feel it's nipples from the nerve damage, but it czn look like a bimbo at least.
>>
File: 20240328_211732.jpg (244 KB, 716x1272)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>role
property
>stats
26, white, 178cm 103kg, sissy
>location
mid eu, don't mind relocating
>looking for
owner to live with and serve, doesn't have to be purely sexual but I don't mind, kinks in dms
>not looking for
braindead gooners or people who can't hold a conversation
>tag
disc flowerymidnights
>>
>A/S/L
18 femboy uk Dumfries

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 28. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My personal favourites are; flashing, pain, embarrassment, risk, exposure, blackmail, online/game humiliation

ALSO!!!! looking for a cult that I can be forced and blackmailed into and forced into a way of life I shouldn’t

>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69
>>
File: darth joker.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>about
OWNER
25M straight FL (305)
mixed race (European, Caribbean, Asian) tall/fit 6'0, 169lbs, uncut, unvaxxed
133IQ retard full time job haver (security and getting into law enforcement) homeowner
4 citizenships man of culture

>hobbies
Reading, gaming, movies, hiking, travel, guns, cars, comedy, eating good, cigars, fine arts, history/politics, architecture, economics, working out, music, fashion, church, cosplay, anime cons, and more!

>looking for
bio F to ideally marry or sub slave to keep in my basement (i do not have a basement)

>not looking
ghosters, low efforters, dishonests, forever chatting with no plans to meet

>contact
disc snap elsass_bastard
>>
Hi there I'm currently in the bathroom teasing my self and wanted to find somebody to sext with and hopefully help me organism.. Kik prettyb3ll
>>
File: IMG_20240211_000530.jpg (1.24 MB, 1704x3056)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>33008958
>Role
Owner
>Stats
23/6'4"/223lbs (192cm, 101kg) lean, 16.5% bodyfat, White skin, Dirty Blonde Hair, Blue eyes
>Location
Eastern Europe
>What are you looking for
any girl, who will be obsessive and obedient to me, exclusively
A dude
>Tags
discord:
puszitopako47

pic attached is me.
>>
>>33027269
Discord not working
>>
>>33027269
>>33027913
mb I somehow mistyped my tag

pusztitopako47
>>
I'm a 22 year old sub gay boy looking for a Dom/Master to feminize me and turn me into his sissy sex slave. N experience with BDSM or feminization irl, but vary willing to learn.
>>
> Role
Property

>Stats
23M, 5'6, 145lb

>Location
US. I'm willing to relocate.

I currently have a gloryhole setup at home where I host my regulars. I have a very high sex drive and I want to explore it more. Love sucking but enjoy anal also. I want a situation where I get to explore it all (group, BDSM etc) and challenge myself. Older and hung is a big preference.

Someone younger than me.

>Tag
Kik: mike_8780
Email: mike_8780@proton.me
Discord: mike_8780
>>
Kik sam3rp

31 M 6'3" 315lbs Property looking for online owner. New to this but excited. Can RP if interested.
>>
(19F) I am looking for more sex slaves willing to do anything for a dominatrix. I will make you do all kinds of things (sexual,financial,mental...) If you are a pathetic loser and want to be part of my group of servants send me a picture of you humiliating yourself to my snap: alemommydommy
>>
File: skank_littlepuck.jpg (392 KB, 1918x1080)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>role
Owner, daddy, master, dom, you get it.
>stats
Male, 18, straight, 5'5, glasses, white, 7 inch cock, can grow facial hair
>location
Ventura County, California. Just outside of LA
>what am I looking for?
Any girl that wants to talk to me lol. Anywhere on the range of friends to full on master-slave dynamics. I have been told I am a very good internet dom for what it's worth lol. I am constantly available to talk to. Shoot your shot.
>kinks
General: dirty talking, cybersex, trading pornography, teasing, joi, romance, sexting, pet names, voyuerism, exhibitionism, loud sex
Favorite Positions: Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mating press, prone bone, missionary, piledriver, lotus
Clothing: kneesocks, stockings, fishnets, cosplay
Outercourse: blowjob, deepthroat, assjob, thighjob, footjob, facesitting, ass worship, getting my cock worshipped
Intercourse: anal, vaginal, squirting
Dominative Kinks: petplay, domestic servitude, choking, praise, name calling, spitting, body writing
Cum: breeding, creampie, cum on butt, hvaing partner swallow cum
Extreme Kinks: cnc, watersports, foodplay, fisting, enema
Fantasy: futanari, lactation, impregnation, cumflation, tentacles
>limits
NO MEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. Also farting, vore, underage. Scat as well although I find that women who are into that are kind of attractive in a deranged way.
>contact
secrowl on kik
secrowl on discord
>>
>>33027966
I forgot to put my contact.
Telegram: @Celiph222
PM me
>>
>>33028059
no one here is gonna dox through a vpn without any selling point. you seem super cute but are you a girl, or a femboy hacker coder person? there's a big difference in how hard you can even want to dox someone if they're "trying" to hide
>>
>>33028087
what did she do to you lol
>>
>>33028087
>>33028059
I need another hint
>>
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=66096ede14b80.jpeg
>>
File: IMG_3078.jpg (103 KB, 902x1280)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
looking to be used like a slave tonight as soon as possible by a much older daddy… can verify if needed
fishers indiana
5’8 95lbs sissy
KIK jordynparkerr
TELE finnbutt
>>
Dirty buzzed 29 year old male from Dublin Ireland
Looking to be dommed and made cut
Kik ALadbuzz

L
>>
File: gobbo.jpg (252 KB, 1209x1800)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
I'm looking to rent or purchase a fulltime slave/toy. I have various kinks i'd be expecting you to play around with though I am absolutely willing to discuss what is and isnt on the table. But even that aside I have my own interest in powerplay/tpe

I will expect full submission aswell as compliance if we decide to work with eachother and in exchange I'll offer a weekly paycheck/allowance that will be decided ahead of time.

Add me on kik at sharkly.steven and we can move on to discord snap or texting form there
>>
18, ftm, bi!

About me: im a really really good boy, im obedient and submissive but also shy sometimes. I have a lot of hobbies, its easy to talk with me. I like drawing, painting, doing sports, hiking, gaming, gardening and cleaning.

I look bit over average in my opinion and in others usually, im quite petite (45kgs/99lbs, 165cms/5’4ft). Im blond, masculine and slim but also muscular.

I dont care if youre a female or a male, just be dominant.

My kinks are mostly like cnc, bdsm, femdom, but i have a lot more which we can discuss later if you want to.

If youre interested feel free to text me on kik: szabomarcell
>>
>>33029824
Post your discord
Kik is always used by scammers
>>
>>33029824
do you have discord? you sound perfect.
>>
I'm already daddy's slave, he has such a big and amazing cock :3 I'm not always online but want my daddy's cock to have a lot of mouths always :3

please deepthroat my daddy's huge cock when I'm not there! on kik he is godda2882
>>
>>33029923
>>33029928
You missed the part where it said it was from or are you just not that bright?
>>
Kik: 86Gunslinger

Telegram: @best1o

M36 DOM here, looking for girs, traps, sissies and so on as slave.
I also have been a bull for many couples.
I have a lot of experience.
HMU
>>
Potential owner here
Very large man, tall, fat, hairy 28 from usa
Looking for a slave.
I want someone younger but 18+
Someone smooth, slender with a cute face.
I want someone that'll dedicate themselves to me, entertain me and do as I say.
Not looking for one time only, ghosters, those not dedicated or matching stats
Hmu Discord = brickbrain83
>>
File: 219191.jpg (2.44 MB, 4608x3456)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>role
owner
>asl
m23 usa, bi
>looking for
obedient and honest people who would like to see themselves improve by serving someone else
if i can, i will help guide your personal growth through bdsm tactics :)
you will need to open up about both your darkest kinks and personal life experience. none of it will leave the chat, but this is non-negotiable
>not looking for
anyone older than me. i can't help you.
people who can't bother being open and honest. i can't help you.
people without the ability to self-reflect. i can't help you.
>notes
men and twinks welcome to apply
obviously be 18+
fit preferred. if you're not fit but getting there, we can work on it
>contact
quartersane on kik
we can switch to discord if we click

>pic unrelated, it's the tazmanian badlands
>>
>>33031447
bumping
if you see this and think it mostly applies to you but you're afraid i won't like you, please still add me :)
i don't bite unless you want me to
>>
>>33028061
also here is a pic of me
>>
>>33032321
forgot to atatch it sorry
>>
Kik is wifeisawebslut
>>
M 44 Germany, dominant, into younger females, would appreciate an obedient online sub or even a slave to fulfill my orders, tasks and wishes

no other guys, no sellers! prior fakecheck via live pics

kik: 17489hgw
Sc: hgw17491
Telegram: HGWLER
Discord: maxlanger
>>
File: _20240331_155418.jpg (171 KB, 680x1666)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>33032348

Me
>>
File: _20240331_155444.jpg (246 KB, 828x1660)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>33032348
>>
File: 3456a97553.jpg (301 KB, 1478x1383)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>33008958
>Role
Owner
>Stats
-Height: 5'11"
-Weight: 175 lbs (muscular)
-East Asian
-Short-ish black hair
-Make well over 6 figures
>Location
PNW. I own a large house and would like for you to eventually move in with me
Looking for a TPE Dom/Sub relationship with a bio F. Someone I can take care of, provide for, and protect would be ideal
Only interested in bio Fs.
>Discord
arandomguy.100
>>
Attention slaves,

If you love big white cock, sexting and draining big daddy balls, this is for you!

Last year I had over 34 extensive double blowjobs sessions and I want to top that this year!

Join many more sluts like yourself in these kik sexting sessions!

Add me on kik: Godda2882

Send: "Double bj" & your age & your gender
>>
Kik : supercutiem

18 m bi
looking for a Dom f or m to train me into the perfect goober Sissie whiteboi or anything u want....
love camming and showing off.. very kinky...
anything goes....pls own me and destroy my mind

long term.
>>
Hey hung 8” owner, I need a slut slave to breed and fill every night, if you want to serve my hung cock hmu @hung8inbull don’t be shy now
>>
i'm a domme looking for a sissy or femme gay slave to control and train. If you do what i tell you too, you might get some gifts~

asl in dms
>>
File: IMG_8889.jpg (157 KB, 850x1233)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
OLD SNAP GOT BANNED
21 year old femboy looking for anyone to chat n be horny with, jsut got toys and willing to show off all night! prefer fems or trans, but any are welcome! all i ask is not to unadd after one ichat! extremely sub and will listen to any order given and worship you like the goddess you are!
snap: sub_femboy25
discord:subsissyboy
>>
Make her laugh

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=660ce61edaee7.jpeg
>>
I’ll give you my crush’s name, a pic of her, and a pic of myself naked. If you find her, make me like or tribute her pics, cbt, cei, or whatever you want. Show me if you message her.

Kik: tribber26
>>
File: 1 (16).jpg (226 KB, 750x1334)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
I’m a queen, in every sense of the word, and the BDSM realm is my Kingdom. My loyal subjects live to serve, and so fortunate that they do. My style of play ranges from the adored highness to the feared tyrant. I’m adept in my abilities, allowing you to freely play out kinks and fetishes in ways that will surpass you’re wildest fantasies. Kink is a part of my identity, and allowing you into my world will enhance yours, with such versatility, mixing both pleasure and pain. As a natural dominate, I always get what I want. Stringing you around like a puppet, hanging you from my ropes and chains, and effortlessly you bend to my every will. “I want” will be words you’ll be accustomed to, and what I want you to give without hesitation. So are you ready to worship me? Are you ready to be the throne? My servant? My pet? My puppet to orchestrate? My little toy? Ready to serve my every desire as I expand yours? Are you ready to serve your Queen?

KIK : ExclusiveChanell

SNAP : Itsjantifff
>>
Im looking for a permanent filthy Sub slut
Kik: luc1f3r999
>>
>>33031447
>>33031652
bump! still looking
>>
Up for at least 12 hours

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=660e4044d7d32.jpeg
>>
>>33032438
Role: Property
Height: 5'9, 115lbs, 32A, sz 2, dob 1983, white, pink hair.

Location: south flordia, currently owned pet, exploring options, he suggested I post

Someone who has experiance, even just to discuss relationship dynamics as most people don't understand it.

I'm not here to online roleplay, I won't call you sir and send you photos, that isn't permitted, I'm mostly just here to see if anyone is interesting.

discord: SkylerBlack83
>>
30s M US

I want to (consensually) kidnap, keep, and train an attractive woman via shock collar and psychological techniques such as operant and classical conditioning. Sex will be expected but the nature of that dynamic can be flexible (free use? filmed? loaned out to friends? used to service other submissives?).

Ultimately I would like us to have a relationship little different than a person and a pet whenever possible. I feed you, clothe you, pay your expenses, modify your personality and preferences to my tastes, train good habits and punish bad behavior, and encourage your admiration and worship any way I can until you can't imagine a life without my voice in your ear and my collar around your throat.

Do not message if this is just a fantasy and not a genuine desire. Stats and more details shared in private.

Disc - marshmallowmushroom
>>
I'll do whatever you ask, hmu kik: 2ndrealitymd
>>
Nico, are you here?? You'd be the type to be. Come see me.

diav0la
>>
>>33035929
Don't bother with this one if you actually want to converse with someone.
>>
>Role
Property

>Stats
6'3, 200 (working out so should be less soon), 20, femboy

>Location
Oklahoma USA, not willing to relocate

Anything

Piss, scat, vore, bugs, age play, some other small ones

>Tag
spectralsoul227
>>
>>33035943
Not replying to fill a role, but to communicate common interests. We should start a training and obedience camp. Or a sex cult

42wm usa
>>
French 28 years Dom looking for a girl/trans interested in bestiality and / or submission and BDSM. Dm me

Discord : lestylo.
Kik : maitre1101
>>
I wonder if people actually unironically get human trafficked from these threads lol.

I guess that's the point... That's what you want right?

Here's a thought experiment: hope I don't give anyone ideas but if this sounds plausible let this be a warning to any people wanting to be "slaves"

I was a horrible person I would message you, presenting myself as what you want, then once you are my slave I could just take your identification and cell phone and sell you to the cartels. How much do human slaves go for these days anyways?

It would have to be in a country that is not third world but not first world either and is close to another country with poor law enforcement. The Tate brothers got caught in Romania, but I bet if you did it low profile you could traffick people through Bulgaria and turkey and sell them to ISIS or some shit. I don't think ISIS would be the best buyers though. Theres probably actually more a market with some fucked up billionaires in America. The Epstein's who haven't been caught... Only problem is how to make those connections and navigate that without getting on any radars you don't want to be on.

For the record this is all hypothetical @my FBI/CSIS agent. I'm an honest uni student just on 4 chan to procrastinating writing an essay lol. I like seeing what people do anonymously sometimes, shows the chaotic hidden parts of their psychology.
>>
>>33037275
*If I was a horrible person
>>
File: NeekoxLillia (Large).jpg (304 KB, 1372x1080)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>Role
Property

>Stats
5'10 , 130, 25, M

>Location
California

Someone to tell me how to work out so I can hone my body for them, tell me when to cum, what to cum to and possibly more

Piss, scat, vore, gore

>Tag
Discord: ioniadream
>>
>>33011041
Faggot
>>
>Role
Property
>Stats
Age 30. Height 5'7". Weight 200. Japanese & Hawaiian Shoulder Lenght Hair
>Location
Midwest US
People to talk to see where it goes. Prefer guys over 25
>>What are you not looking for
Under 25. People who don't know what they want
>>Tag
thepokemonlady
>>
M 44 Germany, dominant, into younger females, would appreciate an obedient online sub or even a slave to fulfill my orders, tasks and wishes

>>
>Role
Owner
>Stats
Long list of kinks
>Location
Northern Sweden
Slave, cis or trans F. Long-distance unless you happen to be local
>Tag
>>
>>33037275
well i hope not, why did u got that far on that thougth?
>>
18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

I’m looking for a very serious cult. One to commit the rest of my life body and soul to.

Desperate to be forced into dirty worship, and idea worship or whatever it might be. I’m very desperate to find somthing like this .

I won’t to be currupted, blackmail and locked in and my life genuinely destroyed.

I’d love to talk to someone who has what I’m looking for and I’m what they are looking for.

KIK: KittenBaby69
>>
can someone please own me. I want to be your sex slave, I will obey

kik: jdpw1267
>>
Kinda wanna try out being findommed by a man

discord : orgarange
>>
32 male, chubby, hairy, small penis
will be your bitch

kik:
dennis_hermann
>>
>>33041113
Dont use kik and maybe someone will add you
>>
Master/daddy/sadist
M UK 40
Tall large hairy cub white male
I'm aggressive and assertive love sex. I think it should be passionate primal and enjoyed In its pure and raw state. I have a few kinks mostly involving dominant play like slave/master. There is something supremely satisfying about control and using a body for sexual pleasure. I know what I want and I am not afraid to ask for. I Have been called a savage and sadist sometimes. I think it's a bit harsh but I'm just trying to be honest and genuine. I enjoy honest conversation with genuine people. Looking to chat with other slaves and natural sluts

Kik DevilishlyDrew
Discord thefatchocobo
>>

Telegram @katemille304
Discord: mistresskate0405
>>

Telegram @katemille304
>>
File: DIJA263.png (55 KB, 535x425)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
Switch Fairskinned sickly looking Cuban 24 jet black hair , piercing green eyes. chubby (strong-fat) Male , Bi
someone I can talk with who won't use short replies and actually give indepth response.
someone who is willingly to spend time with me. watch movies , play games etc and have fun
and isn't emotionally or socially retarded and can be willing for me too reply at my own pace and understands I'm busy and have my own stuff to do
Don't be a morale fag
Someone who enjoys , zoology , anthropology or politics
someone I can play games with
And don't start fights with me for no apparent reason
also don't ghost me
I also have hypersexuality cravings so that is a big issue for me
don't be sex pest , incel or prison gay ffs
I'd also prefer if the person who added me is fine with someone who is needy and is okay with that person having multiple illnesses and having time for them
Doesn’t mind a bf with trauma issues and won’t cold shoulder me and mind coddling me
people with some level of time to just talk and do other things I might wanna do such as vc , play a game or watch a movie
is okay with trauma dumping since I have ptsd and will spill things out once and awhile since it becomes too much (dw I’ll hear your problems if you ever have any)
lazy one word replies (actually try being indepth with what you say)
(Also I like vcing)
one of my favorite writers is Yukio Mishima
I also have extremely severe ptsd and aspegers

Have some social and cultural awareness

please have finical stability on your end
oh and I also had ptsd and aspegers
people with some level of time to just talk and do other things I might wanna do such as vc , play a game or watch a movie

no pedos , bronies , lolis (it's just art kids can be objectified sexually in media) types in general
and esp no troons or lgbt cucks
Nobody below 23 Nobody above 30

Rememberthebrigade pin disc
>>
>>33037275
this was defo dreamed up by an american who doesn't understand that there are complexities of things beyond the very basics.
How do you get people, with no ID or passport now, from america, into turkey and across the border? dipshit. you are fucking retarded. that is never going to happen. How do you stop them from running? what do you do if you are caught by soldiers with guns at a military border checkpoint? do you know how to drive a dodgy eastern european van and the places where you can sneak it accross the border undetected? (you can hardly do this anymore because of modern security)
t. grandad was a drug dealer/smuggler in the 60's.
told me stories about driving his van through military checkpoints at night, with the headlights off and going at like 5mph to avoid drawing attention. also told me stories about foreign cars he didn't understand breaking down and having to abandon them.
It is not plausible at all. You know what's much more fucking likely? getting ghosted and/or unsatisfying sex with someone who eventually flakes on you.
>>
>>33014067
Not her, it is some revengeanon
>>
File: quation 1.png (318 KB, 580x720)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>33041730
>don't be sex pest
>I also have hypersexuality

>Don't be a morale fag
>no pedos , bronies , lolis (it's just art kids can be objectified sexually in media) types in general

>isn't emotionally or socially retarded
>trauma dumping since I have ptsd

>Have some social awareness
>(multiple things repeated throughout post)

is it the aspergers? and can i give you a tip? deal with your emotional issues first before trying to date. it's not a good selling point. infact it's a massive red flag.
>>
File: image (14).jpg (41 KB, 500x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>33042602

I'm eccentric

their , you have your reason
>>
File: IMG_4805.jpg (943 KB, 1125x1986)
943 KB
943 KB JPG
18F, white, brunette, 173CM (5’8), 70KG (155 lbs), natural 34JJ.
I wanna RP as a Jewish girl or a Muslim girl in your workplace.

>no porn logic
>no anime logic
>no shitty movie logic
>I filter 99% of ppl due to how dull they sound so your first message should b unique and interesting.
>there r certain red lines for me that when said u lose all credibility and prove to me that ur generic but i wont say any of those lines cuz an actual intriguing role player wouldnt and would just get to the point
>dont add if ur not talk right after i accept ot if u take longer to reply.
Discord: nala_vd
>>
>Role
Owner.

>Stats
Better than you.

>Location
North Texas.

Someone who will satisfy my need for fucking, cutting, beating, abusing in general, being a footrest. A slave who will obey me when I ask something of them and who will worship me as their god.

Fats, anyone who isn't white, east asian or light skinned, people who are neurotypical in general, coomers. This arrangement is a superior/inferior relationship and is less about sex and more about a power dynamic.

>Tag
ll3xii_
>>
Hello! My name is Rhea (25) and I'm a worshipper of my Master Cambria (21). I'm looking for more people to join me in worshipping him from head to toe every day (or whenever you're free) in text and VC while also hanging out and playing PC games.
We're looking for high quality subs who are able to put in the effort and understand how both to conduct themselves well around people while also kneeling for their superior.
I'm doing this because I love him, because he deserves this and because he is the single best Dom I've ever met.
Related kinks for the server are: Hyper, Group stuff, Submission, Worship, Affection.
Preferably active around 7PM-6AM GMT and 20 or older.
I'm looking for people to form a genuine connection with my Master.
corpseboi_ on Discord.
>>
22 year old dom looking for gay boys to train and give tasks to. I'll need your name and address along with any other blackmail material you want to give. Serious inquiries only. Kik is playpiggy02
>>
>>33044241
No age.
I can smell something amiss already
>>
File: IMG_20240321_022121.jpg (305 KB, 2953x3452)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
hi im almost 19 and I'm looking for an older man or woman

im also 46kg and I'm from the
middle east
>>
>>33045323
ptwelv on discord
>>
File: embootybikini02bl.png (1.9 MB, 1920x1080)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>ASL
M26 (Dom) Owner

>looking for
Females, Skinny Femboys (Minimal hair), MTF Post OP, FTM. Or just some OC Female Asshole pictures.

>not looking for
Underage, Hairy or masculine men,

>fetishes
Anal, Ass spreading, Control, BM,

>Discord Tag
burner261
>>
File: 00004-2515482696.png (1.84 MB, 1536x1024)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
I am a 34 year old top, I've come back to soc after relocating away from a city to the rural countryside, I miss surrounding myself with debauchery and the degradation of others.

The majority of my experience is IRL, I've been doing this for a very long time and I like to think I've gotten quite good at mentally taking people apart and putting them back together again, better.

What I am looking for is quite varied depending on who you are and what you offer. I will trial new partners for suitability, or I will train or coach anyone who wants to learn to top properly, none of this online mastersirmegadaddy bullshit. Gender of either is irrelevant, this isn't about physical attraction for me, if it is to you then I am male.

I expect prospective new toys to be interesting, experience is not a dealbreaker as I intend on teaching you what you need to know, but a minimum standard is the ability to learn, problem solve and be capable of obedience once earned. Specific kinks can be discussed, I'm at a stage in my life where nothing really bothers me anymore, I've run the gamut of weird and taboo and enjoyed myself, I also still enjoy the basics.

I expect those that require coaching to value my time, listen to what I tell you and to be able to continue a conversation, financial recompense is not mandatory but if you want to really be taken under my wing or you think you lack the ability to hold a good conversation at least to begin with then it is a good way to ensure you hold my attention while we strive to make you a better top.

Anyone who wishes to contact me must understand that I work for a living, I will accept all ads and allow you to give your introduction, in return I will be blunt if I do not think I can help you. Please mentally prepare to explain your situation to the best of your ability. Who you are, how you identify, what you are looking for at an absolute minimum. The more you give the more interest I will have in you.

Mind.Atlas
>>
>>33043003
> 34JJ
> https://archiveofsins.com/soc/search/text/34JJ/
catfish
always changing their age and race
always posting weight and height in two sets of units
but always having the same bra size
just some Larper wasting your time
>>
>>33045431
Its so fucking obvious no one decided to point it out.
Also she spammed the same shit in other threads kind of a dead giveaway
>>
>>33045444
figured I would be nice to the newbies
>>
>>33045323
fake and gay
>>
I want obedient naughty slaves
Start with asl and who you live with for reply
All ages welcome
25 f uk
Daisydomdom - kik
Xx
>>
>>33045621
scammer
>>
>>33045621
Fuck off scammer.
>>
>>33045724
>>33045662
Report the post then
>>
I want an outwardly normie guy who enjoys normie things and is kind and outgoing and loving and friendly amd silly, but also has a lot of "fucked up" kinks and a desire to dominate. Like, rough sex impact choking deep throating drugging master/slave watersports ageplay... someone who's sweet and genuine and honest but also wants to be a total hedon sex pervert with me. Yeah, real original I know. Basically, a friend and a lover who I can unleash my inner nymphomaniac with would be the dream. Someone my age (late 20's) who isn't here because they're a totak social outcast or misanthrope, but just because they're really freaking horny and don't know where else to look/talk about these non-normie desires. Someone like me.

Lol I realize I could be asking for the impossible. I'm just venting, really. If you feel like this is you, feel free to leave your contact info. Can't guarantee that I'll add you or even look at this thread again, just had to get that feeling off my chest
>>
>>33045737
there isn't really an option to report that
>>
>>33045757
That sounds like me
Discord: .robot7
>>
>>33045757
you described me well. And here because I'm too open-minded for my own good. And can't sleep

Disc: northern.lites
>>
>Role
Owner

>Stats
23, 194cm, 85kg, M

>Location
EU

Submissive girls, femboys, trans, sissys to own

>Tag
Discord: an_ex_parrot
>>
File: IMG_4774.jpg (29 KB, 254x127)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
canadian, want to be property, 20, ugly, fat & 161cm, biofem but used to be on t bcz ftm phase
not worth much but seeing what's out there
i will cook & clean and whatever other chores u need done. im a virgin but open to sexual favours too
u don't even need to give me food just don't make me pay rent and let me have internet access n im good. u can let me starve so i can lose weight
discord is corpsetrauma
>>
I am a Dom 32 y.o.
I am looking for a female online sub who likes to give up a little control over herself and her everyday life.
I would like to accompany you in your everyday life and hear from you what you are currently doing or what is coming up soon. There are rules and areas of responsibility that you have to take into account.
Since we will obviously not both be online at the same time, I would work with a combination of rules that always apply to you and tasks with specific instructions when we are both online.
We will agree on exactly what tasks and rules these are based on your everyday life, your preferences and taboos.
So at the beginning there will be a lot to talk about you before the corresponding rules and tasks are set.
Can you imagine something like that?

Then contact me and introduce yourself properly.

Kik: luc1f3r999

Snapchat: mister_d666
>>
Hello
I am a ftm trans guy from the usa

I am into heavy kinks including forced impregnation, forced public and forced group use and forced free use, but especially forced impregnation where the focus is forcing me to detransition feel/become feminine again. The humiliation of it as I swell with a baby I never wanted and I'm forced to embrace womanhood again makes me so wet.

If anyone want to chat about it kik me.
this is fantasy only
Kik me
Ftmsetofholes
>>
File: 3938371719919.png (528 KB, 512x757)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
I'm a 23 years old girl from a European country. I am 165 cm, breast size 85C, dark hair, green eyes. My skin is very pale, and I am very thin. I usually have my back arched and deep purple bags under my eyes due to a lack of sleep.
Being disrespected turns me on immensely. I fantasize about clinging to a guy that mocks me and hurt me. I imagine throwing myself at the feet of a guy while he insults me in public. More broadly, I want to be a toy, harboring bleached blonde hair and whorish clothes.
Despite masurbating a lot (in a quite elaborate way on top of that), I have watched very little porn and am fascinated by it. Contemplating pictures of bimbos or stupid, brainless e-girls with a ton of makeup makes me feel a vast array of emotion, from jealousy, anger, and of course arousal.
I came here a year ago looking for a master to obey to. I wanted to be a brainless slut obeying orders online. Unfortunately it did not work out, entirely because of me. But I have discovered porn at that time, and I enhoyed it immensely.
I would love to chat with any of you, and would apprecite it so much if you sent me porn you like. It's a great opener, we can then chat about our respective fantasies. Of course, I'm also open to whatever you want to talk about.
Feel free to react out, here is my kik : hurtmemockme
>>
Trading pics of my bbw asian slave kik: kinoforth
>>
>>33008958
>Role
Owner

>Stats
Height - 6 ft
Weight - 208 lbs
Gender - M

>Looking for
Obedient slave for long term

>Not looking for
Men or older people

>Kik
napolion_napoleon
>>
File: Report.png (30 KB, 634x322)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>33045774
>>
>>33045774
>>33046619
I know how to report things.
There is no option to report someone as a scammer.
There is illegal in usa
Or
Advertising or begging
But no lable for scammer

Why would you think i didn't know how to report ?
Fucking newfag
>>

Owner

Looking for submissive people to follow my instructions.

Kik: Jesssejay
>>
File: GJ7NKmfWIAEd40D.jpg (133 KB, 1284x971)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>Role
I enjoy role play as a whole be it dominant or submissive, but with women only

>Stats
5'10", 190 and with a decent bear bod, my career demands it. 35 / m. Im attractive enough that ive never been single since i was 13

>Location
Im not expecting anything serious but florida

Sexual exploration. Ive only ever had fairly vanilla sex which, is fantastic, but never had the chance to explore anything else, especially my incest fetish. I love to role play be it in a game, through text, or in person and i love to satisfy so if you want to explore something too im your guy.

As far as any specifics about what i look for in women? A fellow degenerate.

Men, scat. Short list, the rest is up in the air

>Tag
Telegram: jinn_1988 or discord incel_gamer_420
>>
Looking for a bully. Take my hot crush's instagram and my nude pictures. Make me like her posts and highlights on her socials. Pick the most humiliating pics and expose me if I misbehave. Make me regret giving you this power.

Kik: tribber26
>>
m23
Property

kik: hiponoj
>>
>Role
Slave

>Stats
33, Femboy, 5'10 190

>Location
East coast USA

Honestly, anything really, I'm very open!

>Tag
Discord: Kelly4087 Kik Kellycd454
>>
>>33046647
already mentioned that
clearly you have zero reading comprehension
if it's not obvious in the post the jannies still won't delete it
>>
>>About Me

A little about myself! I am a 23 year old male college student! I am studying engineering and very interested in technology, gaming, and computers! Also big into anime!

>>What I am looking For!

I have a crippling addiction to big booty girls, and I also have a small 4 inch dick. So naturally I love stroking with guys that are much bigger than me! In addition to the typical horny talk, I also just want a friend that I have a genuine connection with online. That is the biggest challenge when it comes to find a gooner pal and I am hoping I can find that 'click' here! Some of my criteria which is pretty loose, preferably someone older than me, and with a bigger cock than me! Someone that can feed porn, ideally big booty porn heh my addiction! And someone comfortable with controlling when I stroke my cock and comfortable with me calling them daddy!

>>Not looking for

I would prefer not to get ghosted, blocked, or any of that, also not looking for findom or that stuff. I also don't typically send pictures of myself right away or jump into a VC without getting to know someone first!

If this interested you please reach out!

>>Discord
lilbrim
>>
File: FB_IMG_1711860184626.jpg (76 KB, 720x721)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>Role
Master
>asl
30 male usa est
>me
Sadistic dom, romantic , aspd psychopathy. Kinky. Into music, hiking, meditation,philosophy religions, esoteric and occult stuff.
Looking for something real. A girl. Someone with a personality and who actually wants to serve. I want total worship. Have little limits. Be real.
Gay and trans, fakes,larps role plays. Half-asses.
>Discord
Mortuus_ursi
>>
>>33046866
That's why there is a report system
>>
>>33047340
Bump
>>
M 28 sub snap scock2024 (m4f)
>>
i am a 29 straight male from the us. I am tall, have blue eyes, freckles and a red beard. My hair is long and curly

I like to think of myself as a mix of gentle and dominant – kind of like a sturdy oak tree that’s also a comfortable resting spot. I’m all about keeping things chill and pressure-free

I’m a big fan of plants and gardening. Nature is my escape, and I’m always down for a hike or a quiet moment to appreciate the great outdoors. I am working on having a vegetable garden this year. I love cooking and enjoy the idea of growing my own food

Im into a bit of watercolor pencils/painting

So, if you’re into any of these things or just enjoy good conversation, hit me up!

@plantsrcool on telegram
BaconLettuce24 on Kik
>>
Ruin my chances with my crush. Kik in post

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=66177ddd76e84.jpeg
>>
>Role
Property/Pet

>Stats
5'9, 75 kg, 32, Male

>Location
UK, Willing to relocate

I'm looking for an F or FtM owner (age doesn't matter), Someone who will treat me like absolute garbage for the most part, frequently abusing me both verbally and physically, humiliating me in front of their friends while I praise them and worship the ground they walk on, it would still be nice to have loving moments once in a blue moon.

I'm a bit of a neety shut-in but I will do all the housework for you and you can drag me out of the house with you for outings, I get neetbux so I wont be a drain on you financially, It'll just be more money for you.

Would be cool if you were also into nerdy stuff but not essential, video games, anime, sci fi ect.

I'm practically limitless kinkwise, very open minded, would love to find an owner who wants to explore.

Bio males, Someone who expects me to work a conventional job or leave the house by myself (I'm a wuss)

>Tag
Discord meh545
>>
>Role
Owner
>Stats
Long list of kinks
>Location
Northern Sweden
>Tag
>>
File: file.png (141 KB, 288x383)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>33008958
Do you crave cock? Have you always wanted to be a sissy but never been ready to fully commit? Do you secretly wish you were forced to get your tight ass fucked by a different guy every night?

I'm not looking for roleplay or for fakes. I'm looking for the real deal. You hand over your personal information to me, and I do whatever I want to you (with a few limits permitted)

discord: bit of athrowaway (remove spaces)

respond with other socials if you really can't use discord
>>
>A/S/L
18 femboy uk Dumfries

Would meet irl

>Hobbies/Interests

preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My personal favourites are; flashing, pain, embarrassment, risk, exposure, blackmail, online/game humiliation

ALSO!!!! looking for a cult that I can be forced and blackmailed into and forced into a way of life I shouldn’t

>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69
>>
canadian, want to be owned for, 20, ugly, fat & 161cm, biofem but used to be on t bcz troon phase
not worth much but seeing what's out there
i will cook & clean and whatever other chores u need done. im a virgin but open to sexual favours too
u don't even need to give me food just don't make me pay rent and let me have internet access n im good. u can let me starve so i can lose weight
if u wanna just do online stuff i can talk 2 u n u buy me steam games that sounds pretty sick 2 me
discord is corpsetrauma
>>
>Role
Owner

>Stats
M 26 Straight

>Looking for

A sub f who'd be my slave just because of kink and fun, I'd only ask for pics and vids while giving her wildest orders to do on herself, only online chatting, no physical touch so no payment, just for fun

I am really caring and trustworthy in any situation, but can be abusive and can use torture methods if wanted by the slave

Don't care if she's ugly or whatever, no race discrimination or anything, if you have good assets that's better

>Not Looking for
no questions about my personal details, I'd tell you what you need to know, that's all, won't pay you right away but if you can stay for like a year or two, you can get paid too

>Tag
Discord: murasakishura07
insta: murasaki_shura__
>>
>>33045757
this is literally me
chudslayer420
>>
>Role
Owner but looking for a dominant slave. read please.

>asl 25 , m , TX

>Location
I live in Texas near seguin i own 25 acres of land, a pond, and with currently a 4 bedroom and 2 green houses. getting a barn built right now and looking to get another house and a compound in the future. everything is almost self sustaining/lots of vegetables and fruits, its a comfy feeling here. amazing wifi also.

femboys, traps , FtM who has a dominant personality. mommy dom like. HUGE plus if youre hung and have a high sex drive. nice if you know IT stuff like internet networking and making websites. looking to make businesses hopefully this year
if youre a bio F , someone who just wants to be used all day like a slave. just being an object for the bulls while being provided and taken care of.
im just going straight to the point but im looking to make a small sex cult/community. i have a big voyeurism fetish, did a lot of shit through out my life and i just realize that normal stable relationships arent for me. i had people live with me before and used sex as payment , i watched couples before , did pretty much everything i wanted and i just want that shit full time. i have a high sex im a coomer basically. i would rather coom to something i see irl . the idea of everyday just hours of sex every day sounds nice.
i do contracting work as for supply chain but i also grow a fuck ton of weed so i make an assload from both jobs. i made like 175k last year from both hustles, trying to hit 200k+. going to make a smokeshop with a friend and sell thcA weed. i do have the funds to provide for multiple people and will make a lot more. so everything you need i can take care of from entertainment, transportation etc.
>>
>>33052934
CONT.
this is a serious post. if you just want to live the life of being away from society and just want to, i kid you the fuck not, just smoke pot, fuck and do whatever you want all day then we can make it work. i have no idea who will hit me up but if you fit what im looking for HMU! i prefer we talk for a bit before we make arrangements

masculine people . i find feminine on feminine is what i like the most when it comes to sex.

>Tag
Post your socials (kik, discord, etc)

xman101223 . this is a throw away at the moment but after talking for a bit i can send my main. weed out the ones who arent commited to what i mentioned.
>>
>>33051462
>posts
>accepts
>doesnt reply
>DOESNT REPLY
>DOES NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO SAY HI
>ghosts
>>
>>About Me

A little about myself! I am a 23 year old male college student! I am studying engineering and very interested in technology, gaming, and computers! Also big into anime!

>>What I am looking For!

I have a crippling addiction to big booty girls, and I also have a small 4 inch dick. So naturally I love stroking with guys that are much bigger than me! In addition to the typical horny talk, I also just want a friend that I have a genuine connection with online. That is the biggest challenge when it comes to find a gooner pal and I am hoping I can find that 'click' here! Some of my criteria which is pretty loose, preferably someone older than me, and with a bigger cock than me! Someone that can feed porn, ideally big booty porn heh my addiction! And someone comfortable with controlling when I stroke my cock and comfortable with me calling them daddy!

>>Not looking for

I would prefer not to get ghosted, blocked, or any of that, also not looking for findom or that stuff. I also don't typically send pictures of myself right away or jump into a VC without getting to know someone first!

If this interested you please reach out!

>>Discord
lilbrim
>>
File: IMG_5521.jpg (146 KB, 868x1228)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
21 sub femboy looking for a femdom to break me and make me her bitch:3 im super loyal and will be at your beck and call, and will send anything you ask ;)
will share list of kinks n limits upon request!
discord: subsissyboy
snap: sissy_noelle25
>>
>Role
Property/slave
>Stats
175cm, 70kg, old enough, FTM.
I am a biological female and have a vagina but I have been on testosterone for a while, so I look masculine. Don't add me if youre looking for someone with a feminine appearance, because I don't have that.
I am also a virgin. I have never had sex or any sexual experiences. I've never held hands romantically. So don't expect me to know too much about sex. I need someone to teach me about it.
>Location
South American shithole, but I will be leaving for college. Willing to relocate to anywhere, especially since I don't have a set in stone place to go.
I want a strict master who will control my life completely. I want him to decide when/if I am allowed to sleep, eat, orgasm, speak, among other things. I am sick and tired of being a human being-- I want to be controlled like a helpless puppet. I will do anything my hypothetical Master orders me to do-- sexual and otherwise. I am an object without an owner and I am miserable for it.
At the same time though, I want someone who, when allowing to speak my mind, will have conversations with me about anything and everything. Though I would be His inferior, of course.
Blacks, Indians. Latinos OK
>Tag
Discord won't let me make an alt and I don't want my friends to find out I'm a degen, so I'm not posting my main account tag. Reply with your tag if you're interested I guess
>>
>>33045757
Definitely should add me

visionofserenity
>>
>>33053236
I'm from SA too, never been with a ftm but I've been with femboys, trans folk (mainly from arg and Colombia) and an irl sub/dom relationship. If you're interested or just wanna talk to know if we vibe my disc: lxst1. (period included)
>>
>>33053236
28/m/usa

discord: kindaweirdsometimes
>>
>>33053236
Name is "forever_wanderlust."
Add me baby, i will gladly control every aspect of your life and guide you to the best future for us both.
>>
>>33053236
Discord: atxvty
Add me and we can talk about your future if I think you're worth it.
>>
Cuck here. Kik in post

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=661a538611e34.jpeg&initial_expiry=600&expiry_extension=1800&extend=1
>>
I'll post something i posted before because i think it describes what i'm into the best... I have an ultimate fantasy and I'm not sure if anyone would understand... or be interested in being the "dom" in the situation.
I have a girlfriend for the last 5 years who I love more than anything. Truly. She is the most beautiful girl in the world to me both inside and out... but the more I fell in love with her the more intense my cuckold fantasy became. I can't stop thinking about her being completely taken from by a sadistic dom who would really enjoy tormenting me and bullying me about it.The crueller he is about it, the hotter.

Specifically, I think of a scenario where I have no choice but to reveal everything there is to know about her, essentially giving up the keys to her mind, body and soul so I have no advantage over him whatsoever. This could be done via hypnosis/mind control (though I'm not experienced in that) I also think of it being someone who really enjoys focusing and learning about a specific girl, and someone who is very possessive and relentless. The idea of my 'ownership' of her slipping away and being transferred to a sadistic, dominant man who loves tormenting me about it is insanely hot, and all the little things I love about her belonging to him now. I'm not sure if this kink makes sense and I'm sure theres tons more ideas about it that are hot that I havent explored yet.

Because I'm serious and not roleplay I can only pick one person, so f this idea fits you perfectly please reply with your kik
>>
> ASL
M/24
>Looking for a female, social, could be shy, play videos games and into hentia or anime. Bisexual is okay
>not looking for
Not into anime, gay, trannies and
>Kinks
The normal stuff. Like slapping ass, choking you and holding a blind fold over your face (although wouldn’t mind exploring your type of kink)
Discord Tag>sinsinatra
>>
>>33053236
disc: cloudsinwhite
Add me. I might just take great care of you, if you're worth it.
>>
>>33053785
Alright... listen you little bitch boy cuck. I've had like 3 of you bail and dip out because they realized that if they actually followed through, showed their women they loved them and sent them to get fucked right for once, they may end up single.

I'm here now. Daddy's here to fix it. Give her to me. I'm here, we both know I'm better than you in every way humanly possible, and she deserves some amazing dick. If you're good, I'll even send you the pictures/video. Let her get the cum she deserves for once.

Kik DaddyMikeAnon
>>
File: 1705801153145772.jpg (1.33 MB, 2920x3905)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>Role
Owner
>Stats
5'5"
m19 Latino 159lb Black hair glasses
>Location
Maryland MoCo
>Hobbies
Swimming, Gaming
>Looking for
women, submissive into degenerate kinks, the worse the better. If you're a porn addict that's a plus
Any horny feminine degenerates. Submissive or masochists.
if your up to gaming that's fine
>not looking for
Males
>Discord
7018p
>>
Own me. Kik in post:

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=661b6571df257.jpeg
>>
Need a slut or cuck to own, hung 8” bull here, feed me and let me control you hmu if you need a hung dominant master @hung8inbull on kik
>>
test
>>
File: IMG_9132.jpg (2.72 MB, 3088x2316)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
> Role
Slave

> Stats
19, Male, Gay, 6ft2 120kg

> Location
Manchester, UK. Willing to travel a bit.

> Looking
Looking for bears, older, and fat guys to sit on my face and force me to rim their sweaty, swampy, musky assholes, and to maybe make me swallow and huff their farts if they're feeling evil. Turn me into your chair and fart slave.

> Not looking for
Online stuff, people who aren't serious

Discord: thottheunclean
Telegram: @somefur
snap: dominiksz2005
>>
Would also love them to be closer than family

18 femboy looking for cult *updated*

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

I’m looking for a very serious cult. One to commit the rest of my life body and soul to.

Desperate to be forced into deity worship, and idea worship or whatever it might be. I’m very desperate to find somthing like this .

I won’t to be currupted, blackmail and locked in and my life genuinely destroyed.

I’d love to talk to someone who has what I’m looking for and I’m what they are looking for.

KIK: KittenBaby69
>>
I want a domme femboy to melt my straight brain.

I'm a complete oral slut and I cum hands free when giving head eating pussy.

Kik is sapphire.choker
>>
>>33053785
add me, I want to take everything from you.
kik is evocativee
that other guy who replied is gay btw
>>
Ftm from the usa

I am looking for people to message me and degrade me for deciding to be a guy. Telling me I still have a pussy therefore it's going to be forced with a baby whether I want it or not. Someone to tell me how they're going to force impregnated and feminize me. Make me detransition. And become a mommy.
Tell me how you fantasize about finding where I am and coming to me or finding me out when I'm pretending to be a man in the men's restrooms or locker rooms.
I'm soaked just thinking about it. Maybe that does mean it's true and I deserve this...

If you wanna help with this my kik is
Ftmsetofholes
>>
File: GLEmgqnXYAAk2LG.jpg (145 KB, 1280x913)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>Role
Slave

>Stats
Age:18. Height 5'9''/180 cm. Weight 70 kg/154 lbs. White. Long hair for a guy, short hair for a girl.

>Location
Italy, don't want to give many informations

Bi but prefers women, likes humiliations, gross stuff and dominations, just on the Internet possibly.

>Tag
leo00dino on discord
>>
Scotland. 18 femboy looking for cult *updated*

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

Desperate to be forced into deity worship, and idea worship or whatever it might be. I’m very desperate to find somthing like this .

KIK: KittenBabyy6
>>
Owner

M 27 French.

Seeking submissive F/Femboy to educate and for a serious relationship.

Total experience.Total submission
-BDSM
-petplay
- chastity
- torture porn ( no blood )
-choice of outfits
-and more

I'm not looking for a clown. I am a serious person looking for a new slave to exploit.
Send a complete description of yourself ( age, weight, location, gender, questioning + photos to introduce yourself ( your face is not requested)

Kik maitre1101
Discord lestylo.
>>
kittenbabyy6, do you have a discord?
>>
lestylo.
>>
Look. We all know that when it comes down to it, women are a commodity. We pay, we cater, we suffer the Quality control issues, we financially put out for the option of having the product in our lives.

I'm just trying to cut to the chase.

I'm looking for a f that needs an owner. If thats you, message me. If thats your daughter, then message me. Your sister, gf, etc... you get the drift. Looking for the newest model available. circa 2006 production line. Early acquisition of newer models is negotiable if we can talk about a legitimate pickup time once they are actually available.

Kik daddymikeanon
>>
22 m looking for my little pig sl U t

If you’re a sub girl come and say Hi daddy

lol: gaijin13742
>>
>>33056919
Kik* gaijin13742
>>
kik - GalRiley

Sissy slut in training. Teach her how to be a true whore for others pleasure.
>>
31M, central Europe, disc: monk.xzy
>>
>>33038084
Check the archives its a troon
>>
>>33057061
Only looking for submissive women
>>
>>33056622
Bump
>>
Role: Property
Stats: 29, MtF, 6'1", 190lbs, 5", 38C
For: Enslavement, Abduction, CNC, 24/7 Live-In, Mind/Ego Break, Body Modification, Bimbofication, Sluttification, Behavior Modification, Bondage

- Abuse and break me and make me into your fantasy

Against: Scat, Underage, Blood, anything extreme immediate health risk.

Tags: @Shalyiel - Telegram
Shalyiel - Kik
>>
File: Snapchat-926554891.jpg (545 KB, 720x1280)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
>> 33057460 #
>>
Owner

M 27 French.

Seeking submissive F/Femboy to educate and for a serious relationship.

Total experience.Total submission
-BDSM
-petplay
- chastity
- torture porn ( no blood )
-choice of outfits
-and more

I'm not looking for a clown. I am a serious person looking for a new slave to exploit.
Send a complete description of yourself ( age, weight, location, gender, questioning + photos to introduce yourself ( your face is not requested)

Kik maitre1101
Discord lestylo.
>>
>Role
Owner

>Stats
23, 194cm, 85kg, M

>Location
EU

Submissive cid girls, femboys, trans, sissys to own

>Tag
Discord: an_ex_parrot
>>
>>33009143
you should listen to jordan peterson
>>

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

KIK: KittenBabyy69
>>
>>33009143
my disc is mycalium add me ill take good care of u and give you fulfilling work
>>
>>33053236
mycalium
>>
>>33059614
Discord?
>>
Owner

43 years old

looking for a preferably long term submissive to teach, train, use, abuse, humiliate.

TOTALLY open minded, looking for females, may consider trans (a crossdresser doesn't qualify).

Kik is masterkarsten
session available too
>>
Kik in post

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=661e00d5ed0f2.jpeg
>>
M 44 Germany, into younger females, D/s, very much interested in the idea of owning my usable, digital slave for sexting, controlling, tasks and wishes

>>
>>33008958
>Role
Property

>Stats
5'5, 150lbs, 23, male

>Location
Canada, I'm moving to ny this summer though

Mmmm I like cnc and free use! I wouldn't mind being fap fodder OR an actual slave! I'd like a female master if possible! transfems welcome too :3

umm I don't have any limits but not really interested in men

>Tag
dermatillia
>>
>Role
Owner
>Stats
Long list of kinks
>Location
Northern Sweden
>Tag
>>
>Role
Property

>Stats
6'1, 154 lbs, 22, Male/Femboy

>Location
Germany

I'd like to be someones daily fap fodder and (maybe slave). Looking for longterm.

A daddy who is too bossy

>Tag
jennyb504 on discord and kik
>>
File: chen.jpg (31 KB, 588x471)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>Role
Owner

>Stats
M 27 US

The girls who come here just to indulge in a fantasy, aren't really that committed to it, and really just want to form a deep connection with someone. I'd love having a slave, wife, slave-wife, or even just a new cool friend.

Men, troons, e-sex

>Tag
gentlemanchen
>>
File: IMG_4996.jpg (970 KB, 1125x1518)
970 KB
970 KB JPG
I like to rp as a maid from a poor country that speaks broken engrish who’s contacted by a guy from a better country to get hired in his house as a live in maid.
Tell me everything about the job and everything about yourself that i should know about (age, house size, live alone or not, etc..) as well as ask me anything that’s related to the job.

>Filtering u if ur first message is generic and uninteresting/not unique
>Filtering u if u add and dont say anything or if u take longer than 30 seconds to reply
>Filtering u if u use porn logic, anime logic, shitty movie logic, or any unrealistic logic.
>Filtering u if u use certain repetitive dumb questions or certain repetitive dumb phrases or end your sentences with certain repetitive dumb phrases..

Discord: nyaa_na
>>
Kik in post

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=661eedc46686e.jpeg
>>
M18

wanna request live dildo selfies? kik: Luna_NCstate
>>
I miss when these threads were good. Anymore they feel lacking. Tis a shame.
>>

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

>>
>Role
Owner

>Stats
6'1, strong, red beard and long curly hair and a nice bwc

>Location
Arkansas

I will have the house all to myself this weekend and I’m looking for a fun woman to use and dominate while I’m there. I like to be rough.

Anything online

>Tag
@plantsrcool on telegram
>>
Own me. Kik in post:

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=6620bae3791a7.jpeg
>>
36, m, bi, kink-friendly, sub, Germany

Looking for a dom buddy (m/f/t) who would enjoy giving me lewd/kinky tasks and receiving pictures and videos (can include audio) as prove in return.

telegram @submarc87
>>
34F. Married teacher here. Looking to chat with fit/muscular bulls. Always been interested in studs who know how to take control. Especially looking for bulls who record and have sex tapes. Please send your age and a photo when you read out. ..Kik miatallard / telegram ksu3022
>>
30, faggot, kinky, few limits
Looking for groups of guys (trolls more than welcome) who want to have some good fun with an exposed humiliation faggot like me. I can suck dildos on cam, fuck my ass, take requests, write stuff on my face and body... Just laugh at me, have fun with your friends, take photos, record me... I am a total 0 self dignity faggot!

No females please!

discord tag: nerdfggt
>>
File: IMG_3214.png (403 KB, 333x592)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
19m, college sissy here. I am really into being emasculated, humiliated, and dominated. I want to be feminized, to the extreme. I have been with somewhere between 30-40 men (i dont know the exact number lol) I have had a lot of different experiences, been with lots of different types of guys and been in many interesting situations. I like answering embarrassing, emasculating, humiliating , personal questions about my experiences and myself in general, I'm bored as hell so please, AMA!

I'm into rp, voice calls, sexting. I need someone to force me down the feminine rabbit hole hardcore. I'm interested in irl possibilites

user name is jd_6110
>>
Starting Trde GP

Send 2 sampls to jon

Seewill1307
>>
>>33065407
Bump
NL Chat
>>
>>33065407
Bump again
>>
Own me

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=66219b2cb1879.jpeg
>>
>>33021013
meddle is a good album
>>
21 sub femboy looking for a femdom to break me and make me her bitch:3 im super loyal and will be at your beck and call, and will send anything you ask ;)
kik: SubSissyBoy_
>>
Own me

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=66220559a5669.jpeg
>>
28 [M4F] Bristol, UK/online. Experienced Scottish Dom seeks a long term female submissive slave.

Hi all,

As I’ve posted above, I’m a well experienced Scottish Dom who’s seeking a long term female submissive slave. It’s as simple as that.

I’ve got blonde hair, blue eyes and am well built in every sense. I’ve been told I’ve got a nice smile too.

I’m not concerned with your age, race or body type. My priority is that you know your place and how to worship. I care about your attitude and willingness to push yourself to your emotional and physical limits.

It’s of paramount importance that we have a baseline of respect, trust and friendship before things evolve to the next level. I say this because I want our bond to grow and flourish as best as possible, and it’ll only work as we want it to once this is adhered to.

I’m more than happy to train a total novice from the ground up, or someone who’s a little more experienced. Attitude is key.

If you feel that this is something for you, send a message.
>>
34F. Married teacher here. Looking to chat with fit/muscular bulls. Always been interested in studs who know how to take control. Especially looking for bulls who record and have sex tapes. Please send your age and a photo when you read out.!! Kik miatallard / telegram ksu3022
>>
28/M/UK

I’m a well experienced Scottish Dom who’s seeking a long term female submissive slave. It’s as simple as that.

I’ve got blonde hair, blue eyes and am well built in every sense. I’ve been told I’ve got a nice smile too.

I’m not concerned with your age, race or body type. My priority is that you know your place and how to worship. I care about your attitude and willingness to push yourself to your emotional and physical limits.

It’s of paramount importance that we have a baseline of respect, trust and friendship before things evolve to the next level. I say this because I want our bond to grow and flourish as best as possible, and it’ll only work as we want it to once this is adhered to.

I’m more than happy to train a total novice from the ground up, or someone who’s a little more experienced. Attitude is key.

Kik - deepcansx
>>
>>33045757
yup, that's me
discord: yeolpal_
>>
Sadist dom
Looking for fat or trans slaves
Kik/snap
Mikealson27
>>
21 F doing anything you tell me
@crisiscutie on kik
@tvbaby on snap
>>
34F. Married teacher here. Looking to chat with fit/muscular bulls. Always been interested in studs who know how to take control. Especially looking for bulls who record and have sex tapes. Please send your age and a photo when you read out..! Kik miatallard / telegram ksu3022
>>
Come confess your most fucked up fetish to a non-judgemental Dom

Biological F only.

KIK: your_daddy_102_dom
>>
18yo male sadistic male owner

Straight, Built like a greek god, 5"8", muscular, minimal body hair

Southwest/mountain area, US.

Looking for a submissive female willing to obey orders, either on camera or real, and must be willing to suffer. Either a good girl or a punishable brat.

No scat, vomit, feet, dudes or obese girls.
>>
>>33067343
Discord xwilhelm34_08191
>>
>>33067012
that is the number to some guy not a girl
we are not your army
>>
>>33067343
Snap: wilhelmx
>>
>>33064493
>>33067262
photo collecting catfish
>>
File: image.png (342 KB, 392x641)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>Role
Property

>Stats
5'7, 140lbs, 18, male

>Location
Italy, I do speak good English though

A man to dom me and make me his little cumsleeve, I'm into pretty much anything as long as I'm your sub

scat

>Tag
oilpump
>>
>>33068141
Not accepting friend requests
>>
>>33045757
This is the kind of gem that keeps me mining here, duncan31220
>>
>>33045757
kindmushroom_98344
>>
>>33024180
bump
>>
>>33028029
Bump! Looking for good little whores :)
>>
sharing my collection of tight, university meat that i know personally (friends, workmates, classmates etc.).

I want every last one of these self entitled,
teasing b1tches degrad3d, abus3d, tribut3d or rap3d. dm to chat about putting these wh0res in their place.

sess: 058ad0e2956c2b
ad281c7e95f
6572e21aa09
7391247eb97
1dad42f31d2
11b83e7a

tgram: alexsluttery
>>
GF is out of the house for 1 hour. Looking for a nasty guy to force me to do degrading tasks

Yourslaveboy100
>>
Own me. Kik in post:

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=66237bcd849e4.jpeg
>>

Telegram @katemille304
>>
Slave, 22, male sissy, me in pic

Honestly into almost everything except my limits, so just message me x

Scotland

Meet if you are close, but just online chatting

Limits: no face, nothing permanent, no shit/blood.

SNAP: brdruzll
KIK: SissyBetaToy
>>
m 25 bi switch, looking for kinky/dirty chat about almost anything.
down to trade and play.

kik nowmystery

pic is f 19 gf

mostly into femdom humiliation cnc intox sph freeuse cuck degrading and much more
>>
24M Cuckold Slave (5'7, white, beta male) obsessed with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Open to blackmail, degradation, IRL, and more. Looking to be manipulated, exploited, and have my obsession used by a Bull to his pleasure.

Snap - perilousreturn

Discord - yourdeeprest
>>

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

>>
>>33071644
I'm curious. Would you consider joining a church, if someone could provide you with the blackmail and locked in experience?
>>
M28 USA looking for a few submissive F to chat with if you like tall fit men and bwc then come dm me on Reddit youknow442 I have pics posted there
>>
File: Basilsface.jpg (154 KB, 954x955)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>33008958
Slave!

5'6 170 pounds 21 male but want to be a feminized little slut so bad...
Venezuela
I love bbc and the thought of being sissified
Add my steam
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390762149
>>
21 F doing anything you tell me...
@crisiscutie on Kik
@tvbaby on snap
>>
21 straight m looking to be a slave for femdom/femboy/trans Kik: ownma
>>
34 daddy bear dom/owner USA west coast
kinks: feet, tummy, nipples, sweat, futa, shota/traps/trans, petite/loli, almost everything really.

looking 4 slave/fwb, wife, roommate with ben possibly?

bisexual GF who is autistic would be awesome, but I like girls, trans, fembois, shaved twinks. looking for someone in NV or socal, but if you are willing to relocate we can talk
let me know where you added me from must like hentai or at least ok with it

kik: JohnJoe_1313
>>
Own me. Kik in post:

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=6626d016174e9.jpeg
>>
File: zljc7rqj13r91.png (1.07 MB, 1080x1437)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
18yo fem from france looking for ppl to talk to i also send nudes :333
disc: lucas31311
>>
Want to sell myself please
19 F into Bondage, Dom,
Snap heartrecord99
>>
34F. Married teacher here. Looking to chat with fit/muscular bulls. Always been interested in studs who know how to take control. Especially looking for bulls who record and have sex tapes. Please send your age and a photo when you reach out.! Kik miatallard / telegram ksu3022
>>
kik: SubSissyBoy_
>>
>>33074239
post a discord if you are serious
>>
>>33074881
Its a fucking scammer dude
>>
>>33074957
yeah probably, 99% of kik users are scammers
>>
CD Sissy looking to become a better Sissy Slave
In person, video/cam, trade pics vids anything

KIK LadyJDvonARTIKA
DIS HexiRexiCD
>>
25 white bull 6'3" 8inch thick cock looking for a chink or a latina for a slave
kik sebastiann998
>>
24M Fat Submissive Beta Male looking to be enslaved by a dominant male. Open to eventual IRL play this Summer, blackmail, Fin. play, and more.

Finance grad student in the northeast US, willing to host or travel, interests include kink, philosophy, sexuality, economics, history, lifting, weight loss, politics, and more!

Kik - SlaveOfAlpha00

Discord - YourDeepRest

Snap - perilousreturn
>>
File: IMG_E9986.jpg (304 KB, 1125x1156)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>Role
Property

>Stats
6'1", 90kg, 23, fag boy

>Location
central coast NSW, Aus. Willing to move

Looking for a master to take control of me, train me into a kinky taboo sex slave, push my limits, feed me hypno turning me into a cock hungry slut

>kik
breedableboytoy
>>

Telegram @katemille304
>>
>>33045757
Let's check this out

hatsu_53_98571
>>
>>33053236
hatsu_53_98571
>>
Neet

>ASL

F 22 USA ( willing to relocate)

Willing to provide degenerate sex on demand (basically no limit free use), no housework for anything just sex.

>Looking for
A provider

You:

- Must be completely honest/truthful and patient

About me:
- 4’8 105lbs
- 38D bra, tiny ass
-loves sex ;)

Kik lildollee
>>
File: file.png (226 KB, 299x402)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
Do you crave cock? Have you always wanted to be a sissy but never been ready to fully commit? Do you secretly wish you were forced to get your tight ass fucked by a different guy every night?

I'm not looking for roleplay or for fakes. I'm looking for the real deal. You hand over your personal information to me, and I do whatever I want to you (with a few limits permitted)

discord: bit of athrowaway (remove spaces)

respond with other socials if you really can't use discord
>>
34F. Married teacher here. Looking to chat with fit/muscular bulls. Always been interested in studs who know how to take control. Especially looking for bulls who record and have sex tapes. Please send your age and a photo when you reach out! Kik miatallard / telegram ksu3022
>>
Looking for slaves who will satisfy me.

Disc: burner261
>>
File: alygamer.jpg (102 KB, 800x1067)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
22F USA
TG: https://t.me/alyssajadexo
>>
>A/S/L
18 femboy uk Dumfries

Would meet irl

>Hobbies/Interests

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for

below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
Weird creepy or extreme kinks are the biggest turn on. Some of my favourites are
Flashing, blackmail, online/public humiliation, breathplay, crying, CNC

>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69
>>
>>33076547
Disc?
>>
>>33077005
It's a fucking scammer you cunt
>>
23 m hairy slave looking for owner
Kik zackz998
>>
>>33077189
Not gonna fool me gayboy, youre not keeping all the poon to yourself
>>
30 total loser faggot into exposure, cyberbullying and humiliation. Especially interested in being laughed at, humiliated, degraded and insulted by groups of guys on discord. I send full face nudes, do requests, can turn on my cam and suck a dildo, fuck my ass...

Just enjoy with your friends and have some good laughs at a real faggot lolcow like me! Trolls more than welcome!

No females/femboys pls!

discord: nerdfggt
>>
Looking for a partner to treat as a pet and use how i please
https://discord.com/invite/PszpeHc5qJ
>>
24M thicc Gay Beta Male Cuck looking to let a Bull take my virginity this summer sometime in NY. Looking for cruel, dominant guys open to IRL play and topping a fat, submissive slut. Hope to hear from you soon!

Snap - perilousreturn

Discord - YourDeepRest

Telegram - HelloFriend999
>>
28/M/UK

I’m a well experienced Scottish Dom who’s seeking a long term female submissive slave. It’s as simple as that.

Kik - deepcansx
>>
>>33076629
Online or real? Where are you from?
>>
Force me to perform degrading online tasks whilst my GF sits downstairs

.Kik: yourslaveboy100
>>
Looking for slaves who will satisfy me.

Disc: burner261
>>
File: IMG_1211.jpg (427 KB, 487x817)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
Own me
>>
>>33076629
>you hand over your personal information to me
lol
lmao even
>>
>Role
Owner
>Stats
Long list of kinks
>Location
Northern Sweden
>Tag
>>
I got addicted to trans and sissy hypno. Now my mind is melted. I am not interested in vagina any more. I love chatting and spending time with sissy and trans girls. Sometimes I wish i was married to a trans woman andother tomes i wanna be a trans or sissy. Every day I seek interaction. It makes me feel so good. ssss

discord: littlepurplecake
>>
Hey. Are you at the end of your rope? About to end it all in some way? Well, I want YOU. I will give you purpose and make you feel useful and wanted. How, you might ask? Well, by taking you as my slave, of course. I'm a 19M from Eastern Europe, dom with experience in a plethora of things such as long distance, TPE, training etc. What am I into? Well, everything. I have no lims. Who do I accept? Everyone, got a sweet spot for femboys though. Well, you might be curious what my true intentions are and well, to put it bluntly, to have a slave to do as I wish. We'll have both sexual and bonding times, my only request is you wanting to send pics and stuff on request. Does this pique your interest? Then contact me:
Kik: MacCrimson
Disc will be provided if I see you fit :).
>>
21 F doing anything you tell me!
@crisiscutie on Kik
@tvbaby on snap
>>
File: 1644454537472.jpg (132 KB, 850x765)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>me
18 | USA | Super Sub femboy | love to pleasure you without a 2nd thought about myself or what I want

>looking for
A strong man to dominate me

>not looking for
Women (gross)

>discord: enterprise0297
>>
>>33082761
>enterprise0297
not them
this is a troll trying to raid minors
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (422 KB, 460x810)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>
>Role
Property

>Stats
m18, 6'5, 195lbs(probably less), black hair, mixed race. black frame glasses,

>Location
Rocky Mountains. USA

Maso painslut, give me a reason or a reward and i'll do anything looking for someone to bully me into doing something ill regret, I will send.

Piss, scat, small dicks and dry texters

>Tag
Disc: Patheticnoodles
Tele: Noodlesboy11
sess: dm on one of the others ill send it
>>
Expose me on iMessage. My Kik in post:

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?id=662cad401cf59.jpeg&initial_expiry=600&expiry_extension=1800&extend=1
>>
>> Bvq0CDfx

Still searching, and since I guess it wasn’t clear, I want pain, make me cut myself

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.