[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Portland, and out into the suburbs and exurbs.

50 milliion people, 12 states, 103 counties, 5 major cities, 20% of GDP, and an overpriced high speed rail line. Surely you can find a friend here anon-kun ;)

Use any template. Or the one below if you need a nudge.

>ASL
>Physical description
>Interests
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Contact
>>
File: selfie4soc.jpg (21 KB, 945x713)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>Me: 36/M/NYC Straight

Artsy, inquisitive, novelty seeker. I like peering into weird and fringe communities, learning, and exploring new hobbies. At the moment: underground nightlife+photography (picrel).

Looking for: good conversation first and foremost, then see where it leads. Beyond that: friends to VC with while I work, partners for writing games, platonic rave groupies, and paramours (I have a gf. Ya, she’s cool with it. No, you don’t have to be a unicorn).

>MUST HAVES

Ambitious, self-aware, curious & open minded. These are traits of a person who's curious about the world, and self-sufficient enough to explore their interests in a non-self-destructive manner. Self-awareness is cool since being able to reflect and change yourself takes fortitude and discipline – it makes us all (myself especially) less cunty… sexy traits. You don’t need to be employed per se, but at least have a hobby you pursue with serious intent. People who care about what they do are attractive; those who wallow in their lack of agency aren't.

>NICE TO HAVES

Active. I like moving when socializing. Walking, dancing, hiking. Take your pick.

Hobbies besides anime and vidya. I enjoy them sometimes too, but tell me about your interests that don't already have a dozen fan-wikis. Painting, stargazing, urbex, calligraphy, etc. In short, if you’re inspired, I’m inspired.

Stem and technical dorks. I’ve gotten along best with /soc/ialites in technical fields. I’m not excluding potential friends who aren’t, but technical fields attract neurotic workaholic dorks: relatable, since I’m kind of one too.

Unusual backgrounds. My upbringing was weird - I can get along with almost anyone, but I vibe best with (functional) people who’ve led atypical lives.

Occasional psychonauts. Fun is fun ;) . . . but if your spirit animal is Hunter Biden, we’re a bad fit.

Misc interests: cute shit, design, unintended consequences, trope inversions, unholy fun :)

Disc: VulkanFire
>>
>>33034953
>21 f DC
>physical description
does it matter?
>interests
anime, history
>looking for
friends
>not looking for
hookups
>contact
nastyflash2
>>
>>33035043
Is that your Discord name? I'm also in DC and I don't have a lot of friends, 25 M.
>>
>19/m/nj
>physical description
6'4, chubby, wavy/curly hair, ill send a pic if wanted
>interests
video games, music
>looking for
a quick hookup with a woman, obviously. maybe a fwb/sneaky link girl. femboys maybe...
>not looking for
masculine guys.
>contacts
antithewanti on snap
_instantdeath on discord
>>
hello. mostly northeastish server
https://discord.gg/5e7USRnpHu
>>
>>33034966
cool dude/10
>>
Anyone going to FanExpo in Philadelphia? I'll be in town that weekend and at the con.
>>
>ASL
28 m
>Physical description
5'11 , wavy hair, beard, hairy chest, gym dad bod
>Interests
music, collecting shit, fashion, biking, youtube rabbit holes, art, tech
>Looking for
Visit from the 20 to the 28, cute girl to hook up and show me around, into stuff like cnc, control obedience, etc
>Not looking for
not cute girls
>Contact
dogdogdog
>>
File: 1691107986866058.jpg (179 KB, 787x1000)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>ASL
4.5 Billion Years/NB/NJ
>Physical Description
Spherish, heavy set, dense as a motherfucker pic rel
>interests
Supporting life, home building, shaking
>Looking for
N/A
>Not looking for
Climate Change Deniers
>Contact
Look down
>>
>ASL
23 M Nyc
>Physical description
5'8 average shape, light features
>Interests
Guitar, Concerts, biking, parks
>Looking for
girls (none here lol) guys (fem, twink)
want to chat and to lead to experimenting, fwb, one time or whatever. Please dont be a creep
>Not looking for
Hairy/masculine guys
Bearded guys
>Contact
disc- iikey32_03661
>>
>>33038335
youre too old, fatty!
>>
>>33040114
Is that anyway to talk to your mother?
>>
M/30 Maryland (closer to DC)
Looking for a girl fwb, or gf

into vidya/tcgs/board games, gardening, hiking, bicycling

kik and snap both wave.existence
>>
>ASL
29, m, nyc
>Physical description
chubby filipino dude, 5.9 inch bonepressed cock, side/sub-top
>Interests
cock compares, receiving slight sph, edging, frotting, intimacy: cuddling & making out
other interests: video games, horror movies, good food
>Looking for
chill bros to bate/edge with or just hang out with nude and stuff
>Not looking for
ladies
>Contact
hypocritiac on kik, discord, telegram
>>
File: Headfirst_for_Halos.jpg (21 KB, 300x300)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>ASL
21/ftm/VA (close to DC)
>Physical description
115 lbs, cuntboy (one year on T), white, shoulder length black hair, thin, flat, glasses, slavic, i do have tattoos (5 in total, 4 are visible)
>Interests
drawing, cartoons (spongebob, sflv, the oblongs, htf just to name a few), cooking, outdoorsy activities (fishing, camping, hunting, hiking, kayaking etc), sports (volleyball and badminton are my favorite), my chemical romance
>Looking for
friends
>Not looking for
romance
>Contact
discord gerardtard
>>
File: autismpossibilities.jpg (69 KB, 828x649)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>ASL
32/m/allentown

>Physical description
pajeet gigachad

>Interests
creative endeavors (writing, drawing, coding, music, video editing, etc, etc, etc)
gym
social gaming (vidya and tabletop)
wandering
loitering

>Looking for
trying to build an irl social circle because I moved here and forgot to bring friends

>Not looking for
I have enough dotcomrades
also, no predatory gays

>Contact
discord: theydoitforfree
>>
File: 1624287938755.png (1.14 MB, 1200x889)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
21/m/MA
currently a student, living near Boston.
Looking to make friends with peeps, hang out and meet up stuff like that
Into vidya and literature, hockey and exercising
discord: artificerofmass
>>
>ASL
21/m/NY
>About you
I am a masculine gay man. Short, vers, dark hair, glasses, fairly attractive I’d say.
I’m a prolific artist and a fledgling writer. I like horror content (creepypasta/scp/arg stuff), animated media, psychology, zoology, music, and more. I want to get into making music at some point. Anyone who can offer some guidance with songwriting, production or DJing would be very appreciated.
>Looking for
Masculine men who are attracted to men. I am relationship oriented. Please be willing to meet up sometime in the near future! Bonus points if you are an artist/musician or of middle eastern descent :)
>Not Looking for
Feminine people, this means women, femboys, MtF etc. Please no self proclaimed severely mentally ill people. I don’t like to talk to people who give one word responses and have no interests outside of video games either.
Also, I DO NOT look like a femboy/woman, please stop adding me if you want someone who looks femme. I am tired of it lol
>tag
soapysoapysud
>>
>>33038335
lol, that’s pretty funny.
Disc?
>>
>ASL
23/M/Philly

>Physical description
fat but cute

>Interests
Anime, and gaming, play fighting games like guilty gear and I some of my favorite shows are CSM and demon slayer. I also like to adventure around and try to find different things to do, like hiking or just going out to eat, I also enjoy driving a lot and find it very relaxing so if you wanna be driven to a bunch of places hit me up. Another one of my favorite things to do is just chill and watch anime so if you wanna cuddle on the couch that is cool with me too

>Looking for
looking for a relationship, I am looking for something long term and am looking for someone I can actually see myself spending the rest of my life with

>Not looking for
any guys or trans MtF

>Contact

contact me on discord: Angry_Pirate_Asuka
>>
File: cx98dq1iu83b1.jpg (4.45 MB, 2682x3298)
4.45 MB
4.45 MB JPG
>ASL
28/M/Outside Philly
>Physical description
Skinny 5'6" qtpie
>Interests
Tech, media, retro, holistically feeding my soul, the usual - inquire within
>Looking for
Anyone but those with the same physical description go to the top
>Not looking for
Weirdos
>Contact
redfishw
>>
File: IMG_7690.jpg (199 KB, 699x806)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
28m top, gay masculine half white/latino man.
I am a cuckold looking for a bull to top my Dominican 22m boyfriend.
Huge bubble butt, athletic not muscular but as is bubbly from sports.
Looking to watch him get fucked/oral while I jerk off in the background while watching. He’s total bottom, I’m a cuck top
You two can fuck privately if you choose to, once in a while too, if cucking becomes regular.

thomas20210987
>>
File: IMG_7574.jpg (941 KB, 1181x1042)
941 KB
941 KB JPG
>>33050658
Forget to mention, I’m in the NJ/NYC area

thomas20210987
>>
>ASL
24 M southeast PA near Philly
>about me
I like to draw, study history and culture, video games/animation, the outdoors, live music, the macabre/spooky stuff, or just whatever seems interesting to me today,
>what are you looking for
Reasons to leave the house.
Really just anyone who wants to hang out
A gf perhaps? Or just whatever. Any gender is welcome.
>not looking for
Under 21
Over 27
Too far (basically I prefer within Philly/NJ area)
Doesn't wanna meet
Psychos
>contact
sinvin_666
>>
29/Male/Frederick County area
I am a bulky adventurous freebird whos true love is the dancefloor and making great memories on adventures.
Looking for a cool chick around my age (min 25) who wants to go on adventures and uuu smoke weed with my friends. If thats not appealing to you then idk don't message me. Like anime, video games, music, and long walks in nature. Pretty much dabble my hand into every kinda hobbie you can think of. Deff looking to date but wanna get to know ya in person n stuff ya know
Deff not looking for invroverts or somone who has no morals. I'm a big family man and not looking for somone who 400 pounds. I might be bulky but certainly have not let myself go like that lol. Also if you don't like Scott Pilgrim bai bai
Disc Dandy356
>>
>ASL
24 m CT
>Physical description
5'7, short dark brown hair, apparently cute, clean shaven, average build, dark brown eyes.
>Interests
amateur video editing/music making/drawing, hiking/camping, gym, gaming, pretty much any music from old country to bathory to bladee.
>Looking for
to make friends with gals, biological females, and if we click real then we date perhaps.
>Not looking for
males, fat, mental issues/extremely clingy, catfishers
>Contact
Discord s_bez
>>
M/24/nyc here
>physical description
5'10", athletic build in very good shape, dark hair, shaved body
>intrests
Staying active, cooking, and exploring in the local kink community
>Looking for
Couples/trans interested in a bi curious guy to explore some submissive/pegging fantasies as well as other play.
>not interested in
Solo guys, exclusive guy on guy play
Contact
Snap: Lisante21, kik:bryd762
>>
anyone here from mass?

>asl
19/M/MA
>physical description
5'11, ~160lbs, decent build, white, black curly hair
>interests
love to draw, occasionally play guitar, going to the gym, reading manga, watching anime, and playing games
>looking for
new friends maybe more, meetups if we click
>not looking for
ill let you know if i dont like it, im pretty open to most things
>contact
lucastalksshit
>>
>ASL
27/m/Jersey City NYC
>Physical description
5’6, fit, bearded, attractive
>Interests
Anime/manga, EDM house music, 420 and shrooms
>Looking for
Vibes, smoke/trip buddies, pref women
>Not looking for
Thirsty dudes
>Contact
Mo0lu
>>
>ASL
27/m/Union County NJ
>Physical description
6 ft, somewhat fit slim build
>Interests
Vidya, technical stuff like computers and guns, reading fiction and philosophy
>Looking for
pref women, looking for friends overall
>Not looking for
Gay dudes, am straight as an arrow
>Contact
johndoe_13_37
>>
21, M, Boston

Templates are gay

Mostly just want someone nearby to make friends with, cause I'm really bad at doing that in college.

disc: a.safer.place
>>
>>33034953
Im from newburgh and i assure you its not part of the north east megalopolis lmao
>>
>>33034953
>>ASL
25 F NJ
>>Physical description
5'4
>>Interests
reading, tech stuff, comedy
>>Looking for
friends
>>Not looking for
hookups
>>Contact
yehidah
>>
>>33051155
the fuck is that gif
>>
>>33057494
disappointing
>>
m22 6.5in boston area hookup and part ways looking for 1 times and repeats

prefer F / Trans / Twink but make plenty of exceptions

snap: rivten
>>
>>33059589
Gif from a bad anime
>>
29/M/NJ

bi with a fem preference

here for friends, chats, trades, meetups/more if we vibe, and just general degeneracy

I like nerd shit, cooking, gardens, weed, and cats :3

kik
>>nocerazbj
>>
sane people in DC never ever
>>
24 NYC F
k i love smoking weed im an english major i love cock and my friends and hiking im chubby i love meeting new friends nlf penis really im hispanic and chubby

DC:hrhmeowmeowtheladyofdarkness
>>
-40/ m/ outside of Philly
-White male average build in decent shape
-anime, video games, music, drawing and building shit, pretty much open to anything at least to try it out.
-looking for a FWB or just friends is cool too.
-im straight so not looking for guys. Thanks

- SC- Phantomth13f
>>
>>33062761
do not add me if ur a fat man
>>
Any inexperienced girls in the northeast want to show off and chat? Also open to cucks.

Arbuszio
>>
Hello kik: daniela_rui2717
>>
guess i will post here, too
>ASL
25/mtf/dmv area
>sexuality
bishit
>long distance
no, not really
>physical desc
169cm 68kg pale redhead. i pass (and am willing to prove it once we have talked enough) and have been told i am decently cute. i don't have as many freckles as i used to :(
>life situation
employed and suffering through apartment living. dunno what else to put here really
>hobbies
i read novels. that's about it. i am a major homebody
>3 songs
https://youtu.be/MQOXbC9irHo
https://youtu.be/pTA0DSfrGZ0
https://youtu.be/jIDL9FCMWQ0
>3 movies
i will go with genres since that's more indictive of my tastes: spy movies, heist movies, and horror movies (though i can't watch them alone)
>religious beliefs
esoteric. functionally atheist
>political beliefs
other. i like to think i'm pretty sane and have common-sense takes, but people on both sides of the aisle tend to hate me, so
>dating experience
uhhhh, not great? or else i wouldn't be here lol? unless you mean how many previous partners i've had, in which case, i have had enough to know what i'm looking for but not enough to have actually found it yet
>lf
long-term partner. someone with 250mi of the white house. please don't add me if you're not, unless you are willing and able to travel regularly (think twice+/month)
please be nice, funny(!!) or at least fun to talk to, take good care of your health, have a stable career or career prospects (or the equivalent), at least one hobby of some kind. i'm kind of an autist so you should be aware of and okay with that. any gender is fine, but i have kind of weirdly specific tastes, depending. so be aware of that
>nlf
mean people (playful bullying notwithstanding), people who get overly sexual, people who aren't interested in long-term relationships/who want casual relationships, political or religious extremists, people who are overly into drugs (i don't care if you just like smoke or drop acid or something, but i won't join you)
>contact
discord: idk.uhh
>>
>>33034953
Where's the best place to find non-trashy latinas?
26M Central Jersey
>>
>ASL
25F NYC

>Physical description
Short, chubby, average

>Interests
Books and vidya

>Looking for
Just moved to NYC and terrified because im dum. Need a buddy to help me go around esp public transportation, possibly even tomorrow? hek

>Not looking for
Coomers and stinky people thx

>Contact
>>
>>33066131
I'm in NYC too
Discord: hav0c994
>>
>>33042688
>pajeet gigachad
These terms are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>33066131
24m in nyc discord is
iikey32_03661
>>
>>33062806
Bumping for great justice
>>
File: IMG_4554.jpg (1.01 MB, 2314x2629)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
25 M Boston/Cape Cod

Looking for a guy with a big dick. Prefer BBC but not exclusive

Kik: bttm501
>>
File: Bis.png (242 KB, 624x550)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>ASL
24 M North NJ
>Physical description
6'4 scrawny and a white boi
>Interests
Fight Choreography, tabletop gaming, 3d animation, anime, nudism, bangers (music), traveling
>Looking for
F/FtM
Can autistically show all my favorite fight choreo to
hopefully something long term
Fucking up my life is optional
>Not looking for
Playing the waiting game when msg'ing
>Contact
Discord - firestart1373564
>>
>>33066131
Native New Yorker, could show you around.. I also drive cus fuck the subway to many cracked out crazies down there. what you chat on?
>>
>asl
31/m/MA
>about me
A tall, well off, hard working, straight guy with heavy 90s vibes, few friends, and a handful of talent.
>looking for
Someone to share music and stories with, VC, impulsive people with time, or actual neets to chat with all day..
>not looking for
Anyone under 18, slow texters, disinterested/closed off people, or gaming.
>discord
grinrot
>>
File: 1711256164302823.jpg (132 KB, 512x640)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>ASL
23 M NYC

>About you
Tall, hard-working straight guy with a third leg in his pants

>Looking for
A FWB situationship with a biological female that is in NYC or near it. All I ask is that you not be fat. If this sounds cool to you then add me. Don't add me if you're a retard that is a chronic ghoster.

>Not looking for
fatties, ghosters, trannies, males

>Contact
discord: ddgenix
>>
>>33066131
Can non-NYC people hang out with you?
>>
36/m/MA/Northern RI
Bearded white guy, 5'10, 165lbs
Clean or dirty chat with F. Off work, just hanging out at home. Anyone around?
Kik: timeforfun3215
>>
>ASL
22/nonbinary/MD
>Physical description
short, chubby, short hair, glasses, black
>Interests
art, cartoon, media analysis, comics, vaporwave, movies, literature
>Looking for
mostly friends local, mostly other trans folks,but i don't mind other people to hang out with
>Not looking for
creeps, anyone older than 30, chaser
>Contact:
mxmonterose
>>
30m NoVA

I'm white, fit, muscular, and hung. Into fitness, mixology, gaming, kink and a bunch of other random stuff that's better to find out organically.

Looking for friends, subs, hookups, jerkbuds or anything in-between. Bi and very open and kinky.

Kik is Sameasieverwass
>>
>ASL
33M and 33F, South Jersey
>Physical description
Average height and build, white male, asian female
>Interests
Sports, nerd culture, asian culture, reading, exploring, fucking.
>Looking for
A chill fuck buddy down to explore kinks. Really for her but I mean...we're open.
>Not looking for
Stalkers
>Contact
Brandoncuck6969 on kik
>>
>ASL
21 MTF Maryland
>Physical description
213 5'8 long brown haired tranny with glasses
>Interests
Biology, paleoanthropology, bone art, fishing, camping, guns and tanks
>Looking for
Freinds to talk to and hang out with
>Not looking for
Relationships
>Contact
Discord: erithealien
>>
> Age, Biological Sex, Location
27/M/NYCish (LI)

> Sexual Orientation
Bi? (Only into femme types, Cis or Trans girls, or femboys)

> About You
Kinda nerdy dude, into punk, fire arms and videogames.

>Looking for
Local people to talk to and maybe more

>Not looking for?
Boring people, guys

>tag
killjoy1312
>>
hello !! mostly NE server. See u soon
https://discord.gg/fZRFtKgdFh
>>
>ASL
25/M/Bronx,New York
>interests/hobbies
Into pop-culture, anime, ttrpgs, trading card games, etc.
>looking for
female friends, people to chat with, female partnership. Down for mostly whatever. Down and ready to talk about all the nerd things or just to listen, sexting, or something. Secretly looking for a gf.
>not looking for
Sexting or dating Men or Trans - if you are either I'm up to be friends to chat with.
>contact
Discord: nickbeneleven
>>
>>33066131
You still up for making friends

M/32/NYC

Discord: StrangeMeadowLark1991
>>
File: IMG_5525.png (310 KB, 600x450)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>ASL
19/Male/New York (Long Island)
>Physical description
5’9, White, Black hair, light brown eyes, slim, slightly muscular (working on it) I have fluffy hair and harry potter glasses.
>Interests
Hiking, camping, collecting militaria and guns, historical reenacting, anime, vidya, reading, world history, philosophy, Religion and esoterica, politics, studying different cultures, cute things, urbex.
>Looking for
Someone like-minded to talk to and
have meaningful conversations with, I’d love to make new friends but ideally I’d like to find a girlfriend.
>Not looking for
One night stands, troons, gay shit
>Contact

cmark.04

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.