[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is a thread for those who seek to commit themselves permanently to another.

Fidelity is a must before posting. You agree to not cheat in the relationship. If you have ever cheated even once in your life you are not welcome in this thread.

Write about yourself and what you seek and find your new spouse
>>
I'm a 29 year old guy living in the Netherlands looking for a wife. Marriage not a must. I'm not good at introducing myself at all let's get to know each other thru chat. Long distance is not a problem for me.

Most important qualities I look for are fidelity and warmth.

A downside of me is that I have to work quite a lot but definitely will make time free for you if I like you.
>>
>>33044236
raaskall is my nick
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, beliefs, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed where you live
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
File: Kiara.jpg (172 KB, 850x1306)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
might as well try even if its low effort.

ASL is 26 f bbw autist.
I live in Southern california.
I like anime style vtubers, vidya games, j-pop and music and weebshit in general.

discord tag is chickenclaw3

I would like to be a miltiary wife one day, as my e-crush was in the miltiary and I really liked him but anyone goes if we have things in common

people got mad at me for accepting too many friend requests so if I don't accept yours its because I'm overwhelmed
>>
File: dp2.png (941 KB, 1239x799)
941 KB
941 KB PNG
Late 20s Miami

Loner volcel Catholic

forlorn1976
>>
File: tsoc24.png (83 KB, 224x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>33044220

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
I don't know why y'all keep making those threads. It's always the same stupid losers posting and inhaling their hopium of finding a golden-eggs' goose.

Get real. You're not gonna find love on 4chan.
>>
>>33044578
>>33046830
same anon who posted my personal ad.
I found little success but it took years of posting and he ghosted me. I still have hope.
>>
>>33046830
It's more fun to beg for love and be hopeless, than to just be hopeless quietly. Maybe it's less annoying for you if everbody would be quiete, but that's your problem
>>
>>33046848
You shouldn't have hope. You should bang some sense into your skull and realize nothing is coming out of this. You're not gonna find worthy guys in here (military even, that's asking to be in the news) and you have 10 years or less of viable eggs.
>>
>>33046848
chickn I'm in the military add me back
>>
>>33046886
sorry what's your discord tag and profile pic? I usually only add people with weebshit profile pics.
>>
>>33046892
Windmill pfp, the eyes are anime.
>>
>>33046898
can you resend it I think I declined it
>>
>asl
27/M/South Africa
>bio
Full time musician trained musician who is looking for a relationship with someone from South Africa.

When you add me list your 3 favorite bands.
>looking for
Relationship in South Africa
>not looking for
LGBT, Political zealots, Tards
>contact
doverfuture
>>
>>33044578
fuck off chickn
>>
>>33044578
you are most likely to cheat and ur already ran through
>>
>>33046858

That's a healthy attitude. I don't think this thread is a great idea since it's hard to find someone on 4chan I get along with in the first place. I'd rather see if I can be friends with someone first, then move further if there's chemistry. Putting on the expectation of a relationship, much less marriage, is too much baggage from the get-go. But good luck.

>>33044220
And regarding the 'no cheaters.' It doesn't count if you're so undesirable, that no one wants you to cheat on your gf/bf with them.
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Kinks
Oral, mutual masturbation, titjobs, footjobs, thighjobs, femdom, role reversal, dark skin, business suits, cycling shorts, tracksuits, martial arts outfits
>Looking For
Video call lewd with masculine women {tomboys, muscular, amazon, fit, athletic, sporty, androgynous, etc.} (cis, trans, or nb) [any hair length or breast size]
>Not Looking For
Men (cis, trans, or nb)
Feminine women (cis, trans, or nb)
Under 26 years old
Roleplay or voice chat
Sellers or paywalls
Any other fetishes
>Discord
iron.wind
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who is (preferably goth) loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

I’m looking for a very serious cult. One to commit the rest of my life body and soul to.

Desperate to be forced into dirty worship, and idea worship or whatever it might be. I’m very desperate to find somthing like this .

I won’t to be currupted, blackmail and locked in and my life genuinely destroyed.

I’d love to talk to someone who has what I’m looking for and I’m what they are looking for.

KIK: KittenBaby69
>>
File: PXL_20230925_121756201.jpg (2.85 MB, 4000x2250)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>Status
Voyager Mission: Deep Space Exploration
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
Male long hair androgynous / Mostly gay / Timeless (~30)
>Location
WestEU/SAUerland
>Interests
Invertebrate keeping, plants, gaming/hardware, psychedelics, outdoor, nature
>Music: (Oldschool) Goa Trance, Techno, Industrial, Experimental, Folk, Metal, Ambient, Bhajans
Movies/Shows: Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games:
Vermin-, Darktide, AOE II DE, Stronghold DE, War Thunder, Warframe, Mass Effect 3/AMP, Battlefield 1/4
>About me, life goals and what I look for:
I have so little money that 'existantial minimum' is something I look up to (thanks to my ex BF but I'm emotionally over it but suffer finacially). Prove
yourself worthy and I show you my ways of survival including all the black backpack magic, repossession, salvaging and translocalization of all kinds. Be
near or ideally with me. Its not a problem to house someone just have your own legal adress and income, if you stay permanently I would also expect you to help
with electricity and internet cost. I have my own well furnitured apartment but I'm not a provider. Also no car so bring proper boots and endless stamina.
Embrace the darkness and it may embrace you <3

Not looking for lazy losers, teenagers that seek to run away from their parents or people who 'work' but have no time or money either. Be like me, no
attachments, no "friends" or family, one who is one with the void and ready to ascend even further. If you dislike humans and prefer solitude thats perfect.
Although for learning about each other you should be willing to video or at least voice chat. Its always weird in the beginning, but if you really want to
find someone we need to get through with it.
>>
File: SGCAM_20240217_021314874.jpg (1.3 MB, 4000x2250)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
I seek for a life partnership mainly, but my hopes are low and I'm used to be embarassed, so the focus is now to find compatible people in my age range for
summerly activities or "fwb" relation (exclusive, no one time shit). My long term goal is to get rid of this shitty rent debt (that my ex bf left me), save
and find a "holiday home" type property, build a giant greenhouse to it and live in it while becoming mostly self sustaining. No neighbors, but lots of
animals and even further adaption to the no money life. Its a lot of work, but fullfilling and not wageslaving. You reap what you sow. I would like to share
this with one cute likeminded male that never ages like me. In the best case, we would ignore the human society collapsing, although I'm very aware of the
coming events, I prepare for it and may even be able to use the changes in my favor if humans eradicate themselves.

For anything romantic / sexual: Don't be very masculine, hairy, unhygienic or fat. Long hair isn't a must but I like androgynity, ones that are 'in between' and young looking
but without the typical transgender/lgbt/fetish agenda mental illness. My fetish is true love and natural looks. If you want a "dom", "slave", "sissy" or
want to cut off body parts we are unlikely to be compatible. 25-~30 is the optimum age. Have a stable outcome for yourself, you don't need to be rich or
provide for me. For me it would already be a progress to find BF that can provide for himself and doesn't have any unresolved mental issues. No addictio
/ substance dependance, no habitual smokers (occasional hookah and hallucinogen binging is fine).

For anything else: We can likely hang out, do garden work, walks and other operations together, I can teach you many things including how to cook and grow
almost any type of plant. We can go out for deep forest nightwalks and trip together.
>Contact
endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu

Write at least 3 sentences why you want to contact me
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US/Bi
>Kinks
Oral, futa, dick girl, cunt boy, muscle girl, chubby girl, cross dressing, androgyny
>Looking For
Video call faps, above 26, weebs, caring, gentle, sweet, playful, affectionate
>Not Looking For
Voice chat, under 26, non weebs, e-rp, ghosters, dating, body hair, facial hair
>Discord
sleepy.mako
>>
File: 1712025765775451.jpg (124 KB, 902x630)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
19 year old ftm looking for an online girlfriend, any race, any age (above 18), any body type, any political ideology, any religious beliefs, any anything really, i'm desperate for love.
>discord
>>
File: IdealGF2.3.jpg (810 KB, 1000x1000)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>ASL
24 / Male / USA, NC / Straight
>About Me
A thin white guy. I can be quite funny, obsessive, shy, chill, and attention-demanding. I am also a massive weeb.
I missed out on teen love, so spent too much time fetishizing and romanticizing a relationship. I am a little bit of an overthinker so I desire reinsurance also don't wish to take things slow for I wanna start my future life with my partner as soon as possible.
>Interests
Gaming, Arts, War, Nature, Cosplay, Shitposting/Memes, Yogscast, Night Walks, Camping, J-Pop, Breakcore, Nasheed, Fire, Weapons, Fumos, Biking, Maids, Rain, Magnet Fishing & Medieval Stuff
>Lookin' 4
A virgin girl like myself who desires a forever partner and would like to give me a chance. Desire to not just stay in an online relationship and connect in person as soon as possible. Ideally very affectionate too.
>Discord
_squidman_
>>
File: 3db52097a4.jpg (216 KB, 1200x854)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>33044220
okay I'll just copy it over if you don't mind
>ASL
XXV, Dude, Europe
>sexuality
Normal
>open to long distance (y/n)?
Yep
>physical description
Short curly brown hair, light brown eyes, clean-shaven cute face and a slim athletic body
>life situation
Working two shifts at once, studying on the weekends and renting out my first apartament
>hobbies/interests
Slavic mythology, alternative medicine, firearms ownership
>3 songs you like
Les Degenerations, Sakkijarven Polkka, Ballada o Krzyzowcu
>3 movies you like
Apocalypse Now!, The Human Condition, Nausicaa
>religious beliefs
Fluctuating, seemingly Deist
>political beliefs
Traditionalist
>dating experience
Three longer relationships, few shorter ones
>looking for
Someone to start a family with
>not looking for
Short-term flicks
>contact
>>
I'm 29 years old living in Brisbane Australia Male looking for a wife.

The picture above is pretty much my type. I also like women around 18-23 to start a relationship so the person would have to be ok with an age difference.

Most important qualities I look for are fidelity and warmth.

A downside of me is that I have alot of time on my hands but am also quite compfortable.
>>
>>33052855
I mean this picture*
>>
>>33044578
I would marry you but I don’t want you to get my benefits
>>
Switch Fairskinned sickly looking Cuban 24 jet black hair , piercing green eyes. chubby (strong-fat) Male , Bi
someone I can talk with who won't use short replies and actually give indepth response.
someone who is willingly to spend time with me. watch movies , play games etc and have fun
and isn't emotionally or socially retarded and can be willing for me too reply at my own pace and understands I'm busy and have my own stuff to do
Don't be a morale fag
Someone who enjoys , zoology , anthropology or politics
someone I can play games with
And don't start fights with me for no apparent reason
also don't ghost me
I also have hypersexuality cravings so that is a big issue for me
don't be sex pest , incel or prison gay ffs
I'd also prefer if the person who added me is fine with someone who is needy and is okay with that person having multiple illnesses and having time for them
Doesn’t mind a bf with trauma issues and won’t cold shoulder me and mind coddling me
people with some level of time to just talk and do other things I might wanna do such as vc , play a game or watch a movie
is okay with trauma dumping since I have ptsd and will spill things out once and awhile since it becomes too much (dw I’ll hear your problems if you ever have any)
lazy one word replies (actually try being indepth with what you say)
(Also I like vcing)
one of my favorite writers is Yukio Mishima
I also have extremely severe ptsd and aspegers

Have some social and cultural awareness

please have finical stability on your end
oh and I also had ptsd and aspegers
people with some level of time to just talk and do other things I might wanna do such as vc , play a game or watch a movie

no pedos , bronies , lolis (it's just art kids can be objectified sexually in media) types in general
and esp no troons or lgbt cucks
Nobody below 23 Nobody above 30

Rememberthebrigade pin disc
>>
>>33053725
You faggot

Sincerely -Bas
>>
Do you want a bi male video call fap; jerk bud?
>Description
«This person is so autistic it's like trying to talk to ChatGPT.»
>Looking For (Weeb)
Breast play, Oral, Sibling play, Mommy dom, Gentle femdom, Mutual fap, Voyeur, Exhibition, Trap, Wholesome, Caregiving, Big / chubby / thicc women, Kemono, Futa, etc.
>Not Looking For (Non Weeb)
Voice / Text only, Hairy men, Huge tits, Ass fetish, Loli, Rape, Ahegao, Shota, Bondage, Sex toys, NTR, Cheating, Group sex, Drugs, Piss, ABDL, Inflation, Blood, Shit, Pain, etc.
>Extra Space
(Please be caring, gentle, flirty, playful, loving, affectionate, etc.)
>Discord
soratorobo
>>
Hi, I'm 27 and looking to find my forever husband in the States <3 I'd like to find someone before my work permit ends, so I can continue being here and work along my partner. I'm christian, working in Tech and just trying to find meaning in this life.

discord: cafube
>>
>>33053849
I'm a biological woman btw I forgot about that
>>
>>33044220
>ASL+timezone
25/M/EST

>About Yourself
My main interests are music, movies, shows, cooking, fps/strategy games, geography, comedy and history.

>Looking for
Girls that are willing to talk and present themselves honestly and just have a good time. Someone to play games with or watch shows with is what i’m mainly looking for. Preferably more of a mean attitude from a girl is what I find attractive. I would love to vc and get to know you. Feel free to try and manipulate me. I prefer to VC but if you just want to text at first thats cool.

i like feet btw

>Games
Apex, Tarkov, Valorant, Overwatch, Fortnite, vrchat when I’m bored.

>Not looking For
People who need the entire conversation carried or are too cool to reply.

>Tag
ambient.person
>>
Would also love them to be closer than family

18 femboy looking for cult *updated*

18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

I’m looking for a very serious cult. One to commit the rest of my life body and soul to.

Desperate to be forced into deity worship, and idea worship or whatever it might be. I’m very desperate to find somthing like this .

I won’t to be currupted, blackmail and locked in and my life genuinely destroyed.

I’d love to talk to someone who has what I’m looking for and I’m what they are looking for.

KIK: KittenBaby69
>>
>ASL
26, Male, East Coast
>Sexuality
Straight
>LD
Yes, to get to know. Would like to meet over time though.
>Physical
5'11/6', few extra pounds but very active and losing it, bronze hair color, hazel eyes, white (not a mutt), growing in a decent beard, wide jawline, glasses.
>life situation
Just left military, am changing jobs to go into Data Center work. Well paying, just a new field for me.
>Hobbies
Baking, cooking, firearms, archery, anime, videogames, reading, working out, hiking
>3 songs
Grim Reaper: Rock you to Hell, Andrew W.K.: Party Party Party, Donots: Saccharine Smile
>Movies
Tucker and Dale VS Evil, Who Killed Captain Alex, Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
>Religion
Raised Catholic, finding a sort of faith again
>Political
"alt right" most likely, but it's not my personality.
>Experience
Have had some women interested, but only one real relationship that lasted 2 years. Still a virgin.
>Looking for
White/Asian/Latina ACTUAL female, mid 20's preferably but nobody under 20 or over 30ish. Figure isn't a huge factor, just don't be obese, at least mildly attractive face. Wants a family. Likes animals, doesn't want to live in the city. Shares some hobbies, likes to hear guys ramble. Likes random gifts and snuggling.
>Not looking for
Black, troons, fags, overly sensitive leftists who make their ideology their personality, no adult-children who can't take care of themselves, major fatties, extremely underweight, 3 message ghosters, uninteresting people who don't communicate
>contact
Discord: Sploot5495 / Sploot#5945 depending on how discord wants to display it
>>
>ASL
25/M/USA(PA)
>About you
I'm into a lot of stuff; history, cars, motorcycles, video games, music, photography, probably more if you ask. It's hard to condense my entire self into a single post lol. I try to be as kind and judgement free as possible, and I think I'm pretty easy to get along with. I want to travel more outside of the US than I already have.
>Looking for
Someone to talk to and see how things go. We don't need to be a 100% match on our interests, but being very passonate about the things you like is a huge plus! I'd like to vc and at some point meet if we get along well. I'm okay with ldr, but an effort to meet eventually is something I'd need.
>Not looking for
men, ghosts, assholes, someone constantly wanting to talk politics, server invites, porn, someone dependent on drugs
>Contact
Discord: spacecowboy._._
>>
>>33056535
Forgot to add: No druggies or whores, not looking for hookups either.
>>
File: 1649628522384.jpg (229 KB, 1080x979)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>ASL
24/M/Canada, straight
>A bit about yourself and situation
Reserved, typically level headed and easy to get along with. People tell me I'm supportive and a good confidant. Full time employed
>Open to ldr?
Yeah
>Willing to relocate?
Within Canada and US, not sure about a Europe move
>Religious and political beliefs
Catholic, conservative
>Physical description
220 lbs, Asian, black hair, brown eyes, built, 180 cm
>Current occupation/schooling
Employed full time, bachelor's, two majors
>Hobbies and interests
Cooking, fitness, history, homesteading (learning about it), experienced with it
>Do you want/have kids?
I want kids. I don't have any
>Life goals
Good career, family, kids, nice property

>Looking for
Women, 19-30. Ideally on the same page as me when it comes to beliefs and values. Goal oriented and a rough plan for the future. Having the exact same interests isn't that important
>Do you want kids?
Most definitely
>Not your type/dealbreakers
Liberals, not wanting kids, not open to religion or religious

Anything else in the post format, just ask when you add me :)

>Contact info
strazar1
>>
File: costco.jpg (82 KB, 1125x1140)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
28/M/EastCanada

Nerdy neet shut-in, what I lack in life achievements, I make up for in availability, warmth and curiosity. I can have caring daddy vibes with the right person. I have trust issues from my childhood, chronic depression, anxiety and possibly light autism. All in all, I don't think I'm too hard to get along with, just be a nerd, have some hobbies to talk about and we'll see from there.

I'm 6'1, short brown hair, beard, average build, white, green eyes, glasses. I don't think I'm too bad looking. I've had previous relationships but still a virgin.

>Looking for
Female, probably younger than me. Warm, bubbly, available, honest and agreeable. Bonus if you're slightly clingy even. Someone who takes care of herself, is willing to actually connect with me and work through stuff. I don't mind neurodivergence or neet status in general. Not really interested in long-distance past the friends stage, at least be willing to visit at some point, I want something real and long-term.

>Not looking for
Skipping the "friends stage", Kids, Polygamy, Smokers, Drinkers, Druggies, Masochists, Wokeists, Psychopaths, Sociopaths, Low availability normies, Promiscuous non-virgins, Avoidant attachment style, Dominant women

Discord: otomustam
>>
bump
>>
>>33046830
its so annoying. Like how the fuck do they really believe its going to be easier to find LOVE on 4chan rather than just fucking going outside. Like holy hell. It makes you realize that people here not only are lonely, but theyre incredibly stupid. 4chan is for tin foil hats and "conspiracy theories" and being able to post in a place where traditional social media would ban or censor it. Its usefulness is in politics. But this? this is just pathetic
>>
>>33059242
God forbid someone who isnt a Chad or Stacy who can find love with ease try and find love
>>
>>33059242
>4chan is for tin foil hats and "conspiracy theories"
I fucking wish. Most of the men I've met here are porn-loving lefties. They are actively judgemental of crypto-fascists like myself. This isn't surprising, given that even boards like /pol/ have more interracial porn lovers than actual far-right people. I come here out of bad habit.
>>
>>33059348
Can you tell me more of your hidden fascism
>>
File: or.jpg (2.1 MB, 3840x2400)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>33046830
>>33046858
>>33046868
>>33059242
>>33059294
>>33059348
Idk what you're talking about, I've met multiple women on here who were really nice and had meaningful relationships with them.

The problem with soc has nothing to do with 4chan or its "purpose". Even if 4chan is only for uncensored """"politics"""", surely those people need a place to connect and meet, right?

I agree that this board has a serious NSFW problem, and making a blueboard /soc/ might be a better idea. However, don't blame the site. People have gotten married on here before.
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Can talk and shit post about:
/vr/, /a/, /co/, /mu/, /toy/, or /fa/
>Looking For
Someone else online that wants to know, learn, study, or teach:
Galician, Scots Leid, Irish, Welsh, Breton, Asturian, Scottish Gaelic, Doric, Shetlandic, Glaswegian, Dundonian, Orcadian, Ulster Scots, or Edinburgensian
>Not Looking For
Server, video, voice, horny, lewd, or porn
>Discord
yeeow
>>
>>33059348
>>33060353
Isn’t /adv/ the blue version of soc? Also there is a coomer problem, the entire telegram thread is just men jerking off hoping a real woman will add them kek I just wanna share basedjaks and talk about black metal
>>
>>33060840
Does /adv/ (even) allow social threads? I always thought it is dumb you can't make social threads in the hobby and interest boards like /a/, /co/, /tv/, /lit/, etc. where people in them are more likely to share the same hobby and interest, than /soc/ being a slower /b/ and /trash/, which just happens to allow people to post instant messaging socials. Blue boards like /cgl/ and /lgbt/ have social threads with less coomers. /mu/, /vg/, /vm/, etc. allow you to post socials as long as they are board relevant (last.fm, RYM, Discogs, Spotify, etc. for /mu/ shit, Steam, Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, etc. friend codes for /v/ shit.) Why not make a /wsoc/ like /wsg/ or /wsr/ did?
>>
>>33060840
/adv/ sucks ass
>>
>>33059242
>Like how the fuck do they really believe its going to be easier to find LOVE on 4chan rather than just fucking going outside.
I mean yeah this board sucks but I don’t know where else to go to meet the type of girl that I want in person. Every single person I’ve met irl or online anywhere else my entire life has never been what I am looking for romantically.
>>
File: could be us.png (417 KB, 713x706)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>le me
M25 FL
mixed race tall average/fit uncut unvaxxed homeowner dom orthodox christian work security and getting into law enforcement/government
5/10 looks desu

>hobbies and interests
Reading, gaming, movies, hiking, travel, guns, cars, comedy, eating good, cigars, fine arts, history/politics, architecture, economics, working out, music, fashion, church, cosplay, anime cons, memes, and more!

>looking for
serious relationship leading to marriage or sub live-in-maid/slave

Only add if you put in effort/are honest and are serious about finding someone.

>contact
discord snap telegram elsass_bastard
>>
>>33059294
>thinking that everyone is a chad or stacy if theyre not on 4chan
>thinking that love comes easily to everyone else
this is why people on 4chan are alone

>>33059348
i mean honestly yeah. porn is not very right wing at all and i would have wanted better for 4chan. I still use porn, but only to get off. I still know its bad. and the bbc porn is annoying and overwhelming....
i wish the retards could be bullied out but alas. I sometimes go to bitchute when i actually want political information. Heck on /pol/ sometimes it devolves into just talking purely about how women arent tradwives anymore and theyre all whores yet somehow still wont fuck the incels.... like come on man im trying to be a based ethical christian jew hater here
Captcha: 0PSSR (opressor?? sick)
>>
>>33060353
just because two autistic retards can get married on here doesnt mean this website is a good dating website
(any website is a dating site if youre indian enough)
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
DOS, C64, ZXS, PC-98, MSX, NES, SG-1000, AST, Amiga, SMS, PCE, SMD, SNES
>Looking For
Bit Music, Chiptune, Sequencer & Tracker, FM Synthesis, Midi, Doskpop
>Not Looking For
NSFW
>contact
juriamo
>>
18 m in the Midwest. Skinny, brown hair. Want a girl to know almost as much about me as I do and reciprocate anything I can for her. I don’t have any desire for hoes. I have simple wants and I’m not picky anymore with girls. I use telegram btw, it’s a deep cut on here, I know. Drop urs if ur interested
>>
>>33066395
This might be under a new id, I post from a phone ok? Btw I don’t do drugs, not looking for long distance. I’m white, just for context
>>
File: DTfyydyryrddryryd.jpg (64 KB, 1078x1054)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>about me
(asl) 21/female/west eu
(appearance) 157 cm, avg weight, brown eyes (sorry), brown hair (sorry), light white skin (i'm white), face is mid, have big thighs. honestly, the only thing i have going for me is my fashion style. i either dress in black, pink or white or all three at once. i also don't wear pants, skirts and dresses only. i can send pics, i like to "play dress up".
(mind) hobbies are playing video games, falling into wikipedia rabbitholes, reading about pharmacology. my fav music genres are scenecore, hyperpop, everything EDM. i'm edgy and blunt as hell. i usually have high resilience. there are so so many things i wanna do so i often end up feeling overwhelmed and doing nothing + see "my issues"
sexually i think i'm a switch as i like being both the mommy and the victim but i'm a virgin because intimacy is a bit scary and i'm scared of regretting it, this would haunt me. i wanna have babies eventually, within 4 years if possible

>my issues
generalized anxiety, health anxiety, occasional panic attacks, depression, traumas, insecure, obsessive, limerence, mood swings, self destruction, lack of boundaries, am a fuck UP!!! i try to make efforts and shut down these, though!! my fav defense mechanisms are compartmentalization, rationalization, splitting

1/2 see second post
>>
>>33068976
>about you
(asl) under 35/male/preferably in europe, so travelling will be cheap, i'm a poor student, have mercy
(appearance) ideally have a lean, skinny or somewhat muscular body type. otherwise, any is fine as long as you arent fat. height wise, id say be at least 170cm, but unsurprinsingly tall is most attractive. be white ; the palest, the better. its also better if you dont have a terrible fashion style (+ piercings and black hair are so hot), i rly like emo/alt boys, but not the end of the world. id appreciate it if you still had foreskin attached to your penis. no facial hair, i absolutely dont find it attractive
(mind) be straight, homophobic, transphobic and racist (all 4 are not negotiable), edgy, obsessive. being patient and understanding is prob important to keep my lack of stability in check. i dont mind mental illness, if anything we'll be able to relate more. rly like the "yandere" dynamic, possessiveness and jealousy are hot and comforting. i grew up on the internet so i'm attached to the culture and video games, it'd be nice if you were into that
ideally, be a switch and a virgin. i can tolerate up to 4-5 bodies depending on age, if we get along well...
i hope we live inside each others skin and become an extension of each other!! it's okay if we end up offing ourselves together, its probably the best way to go and is romantic

>not looking for
nonwhites, bisexual men, leftists, muslims, racemixers (includes asian chasers). if you support things i hate (lgbt, miscegenation, x), big NO. if you hate going outside, it's not gonna work either as i really wanna visit museums, aquariums and such, go stargazing, do urban exploration etc with you. staying home is nice too though!! a bit of both. additionally, i want an irl meet up within 2 months. i cba to do online dating, its frustrating and unfulfilling

>contact
ihatesandpeople on discord or lalalalamiauidfk@proton.me

i'm vry serious about this this is my last hope normie men give me the ick
>>
>>33068976
Do you have tatoos/piercings? Also, opinion on non-EDM music (post-punk, jazz)?
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Lena Platonos, Linea Aspera, Art Fact, Anne Clark, Wolfsheim, Clan of Xymox, The Birthday Massacre, Yapoos, Psyche, And One, Camouflage
>Looking For
EBM, Electro-Industrial, Industrial Techno, Synth Punk, Dark Electro, Industrial Hip Hop, Power Noise, Glitch Hop, Futurepop, Aggrotech, New Beat
>Not Looking For
e-sex
>Discord
ebmidm
>>
File: 1656509028113.jpg (104 KB, 724x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>33044220
>ASL
XXV, Dude, Europe
>sexuality
Normal
Yep
>physical description
Short curly brown hair, light brown eyes, clean-shaven cute face and a slim athletic body
>life situation
Working two shifts at once, studying on the weekends and renting out my first apartament
>hobbies/interests
Slavic mythology, alternative medicine, firearms ownership
>3 songs you like
Les Degenerations, Sakkijarven Polkka, Ballada o Krzyzowcu
>3 movies you like
Apocalypse Now!, The Human Condition, Nausicaa
>religious beliefs
Fluctuating, seemingly Deist
>political beliefs
Traditionalist
>dating experience
Three longer relationships, few shorter ones
>looking for
Someone to start a family with
>not looking for
Short-term flicks
>contact
gromovlad
>>
>ASL
27/M/Georgia, USA - I'm straight.

>wholesome fantasies
I want to spoil and be spoiled. Really want someone I can share my thoughts, interests, and concerns with. I'm big into doing activities together. Date nights, game nights, book nights. Whatver nights as long as they're together.

>about yourself
Professionally: Currently work in the IT sector in a really stable field. Planning on going back to school later in the year as well to further myself. WFH as-well with a house in a good, quiet part of the state.

Other: I think everyone says they're chill and laid-back, so I'm not gonna put it lmao. I'm excitable about alot of things, and I love to get people pumped about their interest. I've spent time researching subjects just to push conversation with someone on my previous train commute. Outside of work some of the things I'm big into are pickleball, litrpg, card games (Yugioh currently). Currently have one dog and a cat.

I own a good-sized house with an actual hilly backyard. If you like to garden: you'd love it.

>Do you want/have kids?
I want kids, but I'm willing to adopt too if Bio kids are not for you.. I've volunteered at shelters and those kids need homes too :c

>looking for
I would love someone who has ambitions. They do not have to be professional, but I want to support you. I want to push my SO further and vice-versa. If you're a reader that'd be lovely as-well, and we don't even have to share the same love of genres. Even if you don't have an interest that corresponds with mine, I'd still love to get to know you :) I've picked up so many things over the past two years from people, and every person is a new journey.

>not looking for
Younger people (18-20), males.

>contact
discord: kennytoe
>>
>>33052678
Anon are you open to kids and t4t
>>
>ASL
mid 20's/F/CST-- would prefer to meet sooner than later
Straight

>About you
Tried dating normie men and we never match eachother so I am still here.

I am a student with a job centered around animals. Some of my favorite hobbies are coding, homesteading, anime, cooking, manga, and map painting games (Stellaris, etc..) I have high functioning autism with a speech impediment and a stutter. Talk with me about one of my favorite interests and I won't shut up. My favorite anime is Serial Experiments Lain so if you can talk to me about that thats a huge plus.

>Looking for
Autistic white dude with a career who is interested in potentially pursuing a relationship with a girl who likes to yap all day. Bonus points if you are patient and would entertain my yapping. I like autistic dudes because I like men who can match my autism energy who are great listeners. We can yap at eachother all day about our hyperfixations and have an adorable relationship where we cuddle while I give you headpats and watch anime. I don't care about politics all that much and I'll listen to what you have to say but please don't force it onto me.

>Not looking for
Not attracted to non white dudes sorry (no not even half white or white passing..) Not interested in NEETs. Not interested in coomers (go on pornhub..) Not interested in people outside of the US. No you are not the exception. I like some edgy humor but I do not want it to be your entire personality.

>Dealbreakers
See above. I promise I am not this much of a stickler. I just don't want to waste anyone's time.
>Contact
Femcelanon
>>
21 F doing anything you tell me to...
@crisiscutie on Kik
@tvbaby on snap
>>
>>33071338
Are you fat? I'm not much of a stickler, I just don't want to waste your time.
>>
>>33071349
Nope. I am thin and have a job that requires me to do manual labor. I don't think I'd be able to do that if I was fat.
>>
I made this meme.
>>
>>33071338
You should add me
Discord: watsyall
>>
>>33059348
Plenty of nice folks on here. Just make yourself known and step in to help others if/when you can.
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Radiohead, Bjork, Portishead, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Boards of Canada, Gorillaz, Susumu Hirasawa, Flying Lotus, Autechre
>Looking For
Downtempo, Breakbeat, Trip Hop, Big Beat, Electro, Ambient Techno, IDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient Dub, Illbient, Alternative Dance
>Not Looking For
Anything lewd
>contact
mtv.amp
>>
>>33044220
I'm a blonde male, 25 years old. I only weigh like 110 lbs. I like certain tech but I also like nature. I am working on a masters degree in computer science. I have a career, although I'm not much of a career person. I used to be, but... I'm a virgin. I live on the east coast. I don't drink alchohol, take drugs, or anything like that. I don't like modern culture. I'm quietly pagan but culturally Catholic.
>inb4 what's the difference? lmao
I'm very shy. I'm a virgin (obviously). I like alot of retro asthetics and things. I'm not very political, or at least I'm not very invested in modern politics anyways. Ancient poltics and religion however, I'm more interested in. I have a moderate interest in occult thinking.

I'm looking for someone like me, but a female girl, although I really really like red hair, and prefer light hair in general I like all hair colors. And hopefully not too notably heavier than me. But I'm definitely only looking for someone caucasian. You might ask why do I think I deserve a gf? I don't, but I feel the need to reach out regardless. If you're obsessive or in a questioning mental state that is definitely not a problem for me. You must be from the contiguous US. Because reasons. I am extremely patient and I enjoy it. Bonus points if you're a furry or will play pretend family with me.

Discord: noraxa8289
>>
>>33071338
Is your contact a Discord? I sent a Discord friend request to your contact.
>>
35m.
indian guy living in nj and working in nyc.
i'm 6ft tall, 180 lbs. good looking, work in IT doing decent.
Goal to work some more and move back to India.

well in the rare chance you happen to be an indian woman looking for the same in nj/nyc area pls so message me. thanks. telegram: @prm563.
>>
File: civs.jpg (1.03 MB, 851x2153)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>33044220
>ASL
21/M/Canada

>about me
>>appearance
182 cm tall, white, glasses, brown hair, on the thinner side but recently started working out. People tell me I'm reasonably attractive. I'm willing to share pics of myself on Discord.
>>personality
People have generally described me as calm, kind, and smart. I'm pretty introverted but I have several good friends.
>>job
I'm a CS student.
>>interests
I read a lot, I like researching European history, programming, hiking, travelling to new places.
>>views
Right leaning.

>looking for
I'm looking for a serious, long-term relationship with a dom/sub dynamic. My ideal partner is a loving, submissive girl I can take care of and protect.

>not looking for
I'm straight and therefore only interested in women.

>Discord tag
w.w_w_w
>>
>A/S/L
18 femboy uk Dumfries

Would meet irl

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
Weird creepy or extreme kinks are the biggest turn on. Some of my favourites are
Flashing, blackmail, online/public humiliation, breathplay, crying, CNC

>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69
>>
File: IMG_20230902_181238.jpg (217 KB, 1284x963)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>ASL
19/M/USA
>About me
>>Hobbies
Economics, history, theology, reading, cooking/baking, photography, hunting, trail riding, boxing. I'm not a massive fan, but there's a good amount of anime I enjoyed, some manga too. I like most kinds of music, though particularly a rock/country fan. A band I've been obsessing with recently is "Rome".
>>Appearance
6'3-6'5 (doctors always tell me something different), blue-grey eyes (changes according to how long I'm outside, they're usually a baby-blue or a pale grey), brown hair, bearded.
I'm a cowboy, I dress like it too. Hat, boots, and all.
>>MISC
Catholic, and prefer my mass said in Latin. I've been studying Latin for a while, though it seems like life picks up when I start doing it seriously. Like I said, I'm a cowboy. I'm not vain, but I take care of my appearance. I want kids and a ranch.
I don't wanna live my life working minimum wage/slightly above minimum wage jobs, so I trade, invest into businesses, ect. I plan to own and run my own businesses one day and have a plan for doing so. I'm studious and well read. My sense of humor is kind of fried. I get along and enjoy the company of most people, though I do find interaction draining.
I'm very monogamous, I don't watch porn, and I personally don't feel genuine physical attraction until after feeling emotional attraction. Despite girls through my life trying to take my firsts, I've kept them all, because I always wanted to share them with the person I intend to spend my life with. I have plenty of funny stories of having to turn down girls who only wanted to use me for my firsts/body lol.
>Not looking for
Non-whites, dudes, child-free, pornographers.
>looking for
I like girls who are smarter, and who can talk a lot. (I love listening to people speak about their interests.) I would like it if you'd like to travel. I don't have any physical requirements other than not being fat. Bonus points if you have pretty eyes.

HMU and see if we click.
>Tag: shnax0883
>>
File: 1708303856838548.jpg (50 KB, 500x581)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>33070319
>posts age in roman numerals
you're a faggot holy shit
>>
>>33044220

23/M/MS USA
>interests
Video games, intellectual discussion, religion, politics, and table top RPGs, as well as cinema
>Looking for
Anyone specifically taller/equal than/to me (5’11), biologically female, if you have kids they’re already grown or don’t live with you. I hope you live in America. And maybe just a preference. Just a quirk I like. I’m not extremely sexual, but I do have preferences. If you work out (strength training), I like muscles but it’s not required. it’s a major plus to me. I’m okay with long distance as long as there is promise to meet. I also like goth fashion but not required. Just find it pretty. No older than 40. Wants kids

>not looking for
Polygamy, left wing beliefs, extensive sexual history, (20+ body count), slobs, transgender, skinny, non-thick, morbid obesity, BPD, and Bipolar disorder

You don’t have to like what I like, but please try it with me I insist sometimes. Let’s enjoy them together.

More about me: I’m a religious man who is currently on their weight loss journey as well as trying to make a life for himself though it’ll take time, currently enrolled in college and hope to be able to raise a family one day.

Discord: Gromule15
>>
>>33077224
he is cool as fuck for doing that
>>
File: 1657255144955.jpg (76 KB, 720x732)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>ASL
36/M/US Midwest

>sexuality
straight

within the US

>physical description
5'7", 130lbs, red hair, blue eyes

>hobbies/interests
typical nerd shit, bad anime, guns, vidya, reading both fiction and non fiction(mostly history shit), dabbled in D&D

>3 songs you like
don't listen to music much, mostly put on audio books or podcasts in the car

>3 movies you like
Frozen, Shrek, being john malkovich

>religious beliefs
lapsed catholic

>political beliefs
right wing

>looking for
the mother of my future son

>not looking for
casual dating, single mothers, more than a few pounds overweight, not a big fan of tattoos or body piercings but not an outright deal breaker, someone that gets angry if texts aren't responded to immediately. No college girls no matter if you're not the typical college age.

>contact
discord: marms
>>
27 year old white left wing gay boy in London, who is weirdly attracted to racist, bigoted, far right top guys.

Very kinky and ideally looking for a relationship with the right guy who wants a sub to mould to his own beliefs. Controlling guys are a plus.

Not really interested in moderate guys, the further right the better.

Prefer someone in the UK but not essential as I would relocate for the right guy.

Discord: zarabp
Telegram: twb96
X
>>
Male
>about me
Coming from 18 years of abuse. I have no one at all. So now my “self” is very unstable, I need to be constantly used and in return praised and provided for. I am trying to become “independent” but I am not getting psychotherapy and there is no practical information on the internet on how to deal with this on my own. So progress is going too slow. I want to just become a sissy/bimbo and serve others, but on the other hand, most people are extremely destructive and I don't like that, I want to create, a person who will be creative, but I can't find a person who wants to use me and help me in return. I keep hoping I'll be useful and helpful to someone. Someone we'll live with for a long time. To be better together and make the world around us a better place. You'll be everything to me, I want to be everything to you too.
I'll become whatever you help me become.

As a consequence, I have no hobbies. Being under violence all the time and for some time afterwards, I spent almost all day and night on computer games. The file with my “tier list of games from my steam library” is too big for 4chan.. For a while, I practiced philosophy, not to be confused with “the science of philosophy”, got into psychiatry, psychology. I tried poetry once. Since I have no one to communicate with, I started to keep an online diary, I've been doing it for 3 years, I think. Now I also continue to play computer games, but very little, because they give me very little, and I try to do other things. Different areas of IT, video editing, photoshop, creating memes. In a way I'm a streamer, for over two years now, but it's more like a diary too.
I would like to learn archery, learn to play a musical instrument, and also badminton. And that's just the beginning of the list, but at the moment, I don't have the opportunity to even try.

Check reply to this message for continue
>>
>>33077763
Specifically for long-term close relationships in the matter of sex, I don't have many taboos, it seems to me. Copro, pee, drugs, third person (gangbang/swingers), unsanitary, cheating, medium and severe injuries.
Of course you can get more specific in person. And I will add that talking to some girls, they are very worried that the guy is against pegging, so here goes, I am not against it.

>looking for
First of all, a person who will be interested after reading this text. You can be a man or a woman. Femboy is fine, too. Maybe even mtf, but ftm is unlikely.
Text chat, voice chat, eat together, play together, study together, masturbate together, help each other. I'll be for you, be for me too....
Special bonus (that's just dreaming): is if you'll be a mother(mommy) to me.

>not looking for
tl;dr

tg - @urbanmowgli
discord - setyanin
We can contact in other messenger if u want
>>
>>33077224
:^)
>>
File: 20180604_203034.jpg (3.73 MB, 4050x1971)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB JPG
>ASL
34/M/Tx
>wholesome fantasies
Going on a picnic during spring sharing a home baked apple pie from a three generation old recipe with lots of talking and snuggling.
A little bit more far-fetched is a cabin next to some fresh water, with snowy mountains in the distance and evergreens nearby.
Dogs and kids playing in the yard of a hand built cabin and a fruit and veggie garden.
>about yourself
I know a lot of people say it but family is very important to me. Since a little before covid I've been going over to my grandparents at the very minimum twice a week just checking up on them helping around the house.
Just last week I planted a modest garden for my grandfather that they haven't been able to have or maintain for some years. I find even the most minuscule or manual of things helping out to be extremely fulfilling and rewarding.
I'm often sarcastic and dry. I enjoy spending time on my hobbies with friends and while I might have outlooks and views on things that are severe or harsh honestly a I'm just a big softy.
I drink rarely sometimes months apart, never drugs and no mental illness.
I'm into nerdy hobbies tabletop gaming, 3D printing and firearms but not as much the last couple of years.
My job is fairly unique, you might not believe it at first although it's still pretty routine to me.
>Do you want/have kids?
Yes and I have no kids.
>looking for
Obviously someone interested in sharing my wholesome fantasies.
White female who is interested in a lifelong loving loyal supporting relationship building towards a family, or you know if you just want to go on that picnic.
You don't have to be bubbly but definitely not someone that's cold or distant, someone that is not just loving but is lovable.
Realistically also someone that like has never been divorced or has kids.
>not looking for
People who don't remember why they added me, non-monogamous, joining your server, severely mentally ill including racial self-loathing.
>contact
redsnapperpizza
>>
>asl
31/m/MA
>about me
A tall, well off, hard working, straight guy with heavy 90s vibes, few friends, and a handful of talent..
>looking for
Someone to share music and stories with, VC, impulsive people with time, or actual neets to chat with all day.
>not looking for
Anyone under 18, slow texters, disinterested/closed off people, or gaming.
>discord
grinrot
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, Godflesh, Primus, Rammstein, Killing Joke, Foetus, The Shizit, Ministry, Ikd-sj, Pantera
>Looking For
Industrial Metal, Nu Metal, Groove Metal, Beatdown Hardcore, Ragga, Rap Metal, Digital Hardcore, Turntablism, Funk Metal, Neue Deutsche Harte, Cyber Metal
>Not Looking For
Nudes
>Discord
six.ugly
>>
These goofy ass dudes looking for a wife on a board with 14 penis threads. GET A GRIP
>>
>>33044236
you're handsome whoever you are though the picture looks sketchy like you are going to kill me
>>
>A/S/L
22 / M / Germany (NRW)

>Long Distance ?
Yes but only within europe, please

>Physical description
Skinny but not anorexic, short black hair, 187cm height

>Hobbies/Interests
reading, cooking, vidya, hiking, weed, writing, sailing

>Looking for
Biological woman with humor

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
weird fetishes, lazy chatters, trannies & femboys

>Contact
hieronymus21 (discord)
>>
>Sex
27/M/straight

>Location
New York - but travel occasionally.

>What are you looking for?

Born in Russia, immigrated with my family to NY when I was 6.

I work as a programmer, remotely from home.
I also have my own small company that I started 4 years ago, making video games

So I do okay financially. But I live a pretty frugal lifestyle. I'm introverted so I mostly just stay at home, watch Youtube or play games. Walk my dog.
Sometimes I like to travel, bounce around different countries, spending a few weeks or a few months in each.

Recently I visited Dubai, India, and Vietnam.

It doesn't matter what country you are from, I would be interested in getting to know you and talking to you. Girls only please, no gays or trans.
I keep mostly traditional values.

Not looking for sexual or explicit convos.
I like science, history, animals, youtube, true crime, philosophy.

>Discord:
thecreatortcg

Also, the following applies to anyone: if you are interested in programming, video editing and vlogging, social media, entrepreneurship - reach out to me. I'm looking to collab with people and possibly fund a business.
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Roleplay
Caregiver
Middle
Sister
Brother
>Looking For
Ageplay
Middles
Motherly
Sisterly
>Not Looking For
Under 26
Hairy men
Babies
Littles
Daddy
>Discord
loba.espinho
>>
>ASL
30/M/USA, NC

>Looking for
A woman that can tolerate my goofiness and puns.

>Not looking for
trans, people with trust issues,

>Bio
I'm a guy who plays videogames and goes on walks. I enjoy puzzles and cooking. I am not well read, but maybe you can suggest me a book to check out if you are. I have an old cat who is a bit shy, but warms up to others in no time.

I like making Minnesota Tater Tots and eating cucumbers and carrots whole.

I have a large collection of nerf guns I got for dirt cheap too. I never had nerf guns as a kid so I made up for lost time as an adult lol.

>Discord
alcalavicci_
>>
File: Your Favorites 12.jpg (787 KB, 1654x1288)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
>>33068981
I'm a really good match.

37/male/Madrid satellite city

everyone is astonished when they hear my age. They always say I look 25-29. I'm pure white, Spaniards always guess German, Swedish or Irish.

178cm, 67kg, fit. Very good fashion style. Though maybe not exactly your taste. No piercings or tattoos. Brown hair and eyes. Intact. All those personality traits are exactly me.

Next Friday is my motorcycle exam. Fluent in Spanish and German. Very handsome, women approach me. I also want something irl. Great cook. Hygenic as fuck.

Things you might not like, I don't know what yandere is, not a virgin.

I didn't bother with dating in my late twenties because I wanted to emigrate and it wouldn't make sense to find someone right before leaving. I've lived in Spain for 6 years and been on a few dates but it never works out. women my age find me too young looking, and women in their 20s bail when they find out my age.

I don't drink alcohol or smoke anything. I fucking hate cigarettes and weed.
>>
File: IMG_5454.jpg (82 KB, 634x893)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>33044220
>ASL
20/M/East Coast

>sexuality
Straight.

Yes but not forever.

>physical description
6 ft, brown hair, blue eyes, clean shaven. Pic related.

>life situation
Business major at target school, hope to work in investment banking in major city after graduation.

>hobbies/interests
Cooking, music, working out, nature, psychology, travelling, books, movies, languages

>religious beliefs
Raised Christian but currently not religious.

>political beliefs
Somewhat conservative.

>dating experience
None.

>looking for
Looking for girl to eventually marry who is going to be loyal, kind and my friend.

>not looking for
Only interested in biological females my age or younger.

>contact
Discord: augustirving2020
>>
>ASL (if large country, for the love of god give specific region)

Female, Southeastern U.S.

>sexuality

Straight

Yes

>physical description

Hourglass, Tall (5'11), tomboyish (I wear my hair in a bun), black hair brunette

>life situation

Decent blue collar job

>hobbies/interests

I like a lot of more traditionally masculine things I guess, like shooting and military-related topics. I'm no military autist, though, I do not sperg about which plane would win a hypothetical dogfight. I like stuff I physically do myself. Outside of that, I like to cook, I play some video games, and I listen to country music.

>political beliefs

Right-wing, but not extensively nor overtly politically charged.

>dating experience

Had a few partners here and there.

>looking for

I am interested in pursuing a long term relationship. I like men that are chivalrous, respectful, kind, have diverse interests, and want to support their partner through pushing each other to be better both personally and career wise.

>not looking for

No overly sexually charged discussion, please. And no mental illness, for the love of god. Manchildren stay away. No Europeans either.

>contact

discord: miss__thang_
>>
join truecord for a new femcel/femboy/tranny/tradwife/austismo/schizo/bpd/gamer/neet/goth/alt/emo/music server!!

we have reaction roles and everything set up and need good mods!!

https://discord.com/invite/Fu7R479p6B
>>
>>33086842
You're already in the archives so you may as well just be upfront and say 27 F Texas rather than being mysterious about it.
>>
File: 165940551801212.png (1.92 MB, 1462x1074)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>ASL
24/M/Canada, straight
>A bit about yourself and situation
Reserved, typically level headed and easy to get along with. People tell me I'm supportive and a good confidant. Full time employed
>Open to ldr?
Yeah
>Willing to relocate?
Within Canada and US, not sure about a Europe move
>Religious and political beliefs
Catholic, conservative
>Physical description
220 lbs, Asian, black hair, brown eyes, built, 180 cm
>Current occupation/schooling
Employed full time, bachelor's, two majors
>Hobbies and interests
Cooking, fitness, history, homesteading (learning about it), experienced with it
>Do you want/have kids?
I want kids. I don't have any
>Life goals
Good career, family, kids, nice property

>Looking for
Women, 19-30. Ideally on the same page as me when it comes to beliefs and values. Goal oriented and a rough plan for the future. Having the exact same interests isn't that important
>Do you want kids?
Most definitely
>Not your type/dealbreakers
Liberals, not wanting kids, not open to religion or religious

Anything else in the post format, just ask when you add me :)

>Contact info
strazar1
>>
File: Apocalypse-Now20.jpg (23 KB, 510x255)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>33044220
get it twisted 4chan is the only way to find true love

>A/S/L
21 / M / USA, Florida

> Physical Description
5'10 176lbs. Average/Muscular Build. White. Brown Hair Blue Eyes.

> Interests
I Like to lift, I like to jog, I practice boxing.

I like guns, I goo shooting like once a week

I'm christian, I came into the faith on my own as an adult, been Catholic but I just started going to a Greek Orthodox church

I like to read and play vidya, I'm currently reading Heart of Darkness and I'm playing through the stalker games.

> Looking for
Loyal femcel to talk about books, vidya, and movies with.

No niggers, no whores, no men, no trannies, no sex

> Discord
kiaser
>>
>>33086842
>No Europeans
Huh?
>>
18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

Looking for:
Over 30 man, into a lot of kinks someone preferably quite controlling and strict ish. Prefer a gamer cause I game a lot too.

Not looking for:
Less than 30. Vanilla men. People who don’t speak English natively

Kinks: I basically love every kink. You’d struggle to find one I don’t like. However my favourites are:
Flashing, public/online exposure, public/online humiliation, breathplay, finDom’d, blackmail, risk, petplay

About me: I’m a gamer and play quite alot. I’m s neet so 24/7 available. I like overwatch, lol, RuneScape.

I can’t wait to here from you and I hope you message me soon :)

Discord: fishenjoyer69
>>
>>33053849
I'd possibly be interested however what guarantee can you give that you won't just disappear after the (I believe) 3 year limit is up? That's the only thing that worries me about these green card marriages.
>>
>>33045210
>catholic
not interested in guys are you?
>>
>>33044220
just want to say i met my boyfriend on /soc/ and we’re planning for marriage in our future
there is hope anons, good luck to all of you
>>
File: 1539199529963.jpg (54 KB, 638x794)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
32/m/NY
Looking for a lady (21-35). I can't travel, but I'm willing to be long distance until I can (it might take a while). I've never once even thought of cheating.
I'm an absolute autist, but I'm kind, loyal, and (I think) romantic.
discord: launcelot69
>>
>>33097368
Gay or no? Just curious.
>>
>ASL
28/M/UK

>Looking For
A woman I connect with for a romantic relationship, basically. I’m aware of the huge gender disparity here so I’ve tried to make this concise, if you’re interested feel free to message though.

>Main Interests & Hobbies
- History: mostly of the past two centuries, particularly interested in revolutions
- Politics: more broad social movements than parliamentary politics, which generally bore me. Ideologically I’m an anarchist with a conservative temperament
- Programming: not fully trained yet but would like to be in the long-term, also very interested in Linux and FOSS
- Retro video games: particularly old Nintendo/Sega ones and PC sim. games, mainly because they make me feel nostalgic for my youth, can go into more detail if you share this interest

>Other Interests & Hobbies
- model building
- vegetarianism
- working out

>Physical Appearance
White, above average height with slim build. People say my face is attractive but you’d have to judge

>Not Looking For
- extremely flakey and/or pointlessly tricky women
- LGBT (including transwomen), I’m heterosexual

>Email
throwleway@proton.me
>>
File: IMG_20191030_223436~2.jpg (721 KB, 1915x2661)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
>ASL
28/m/br
>Describe yourself
I'm gay, bottom, fit, 170cm, 71kg. I like cute things, sleep, games, mangas and dicks. I have a nice ass too. I'm quite clingy and needy. I'm naughty and I like to be dominated and marked by my owner.
>Looking for
A fit guy who owns me and always fucks me, even against my will. May you control me and fill me with cum always. Be extremely possessive and don't let me get close to any other person.
>not looking for
Woman, chubby/fat
>Discord tag
Kendo2250
>Kik:
xnerd_gamer
>>
18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

Looking for:
Over 30 man, into a lot of kinks someone preferably quite controlling and strict ish. Prefer a gamer cause I game a lot too.

Not looking for:
Less than 30. Vanilla men. People who don’t speak English natively

Kinks: I basically love every kink. You’d struggle to find one I don’t like. However my favourites are:
Flashing, public/online exposure, public/online humiliation, breathplay, finDom’d, blackmail, risk, petplay

About me: I’m a gamer and play quite alot. I’m s neet so 24/7 available. I like overwatch, lol, RuneScape.

I can’t wait to here from you and I hope you message me soon :)

Discord: fishenjoyer69
>>
>>33094849
>>33097956
mods can you rangeblock this faggot already, he's posted over 300 times the past month alone and really shits up every thread he's in thank you
>>
>>33083558
updated tag

thecreatortcg_31803

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.