[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fd.png (714 KB, 1432x1580)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
Another thread for female dominants and those who appreciate them

> ASL
> KINKS
> About me and what you are looking for
> LIMITS
> SUBS: What makes you stand out as a potential sub?
> DOMMES: What qualities do you like in a potential sub?
> Contact information

The vibes were good last thread, let's keep that positivity
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Roleplay
Caregiver
Middle
Sister
Brother
>Looking For
Ageplay
Middles
Motherly
Sisterly
>Not Looking For
Under 26
Hairy men
Babies
Littles
Daddy
>Discord
loba.espinho
>>
>>33048578

Been seeing this around a lot, sure others have. Why not add to it a bit, tell people a little more about yourself and what you're looking for?
>>
> ASL
25/man/Eastern Europe
> KINKS
Gentle femdom, but I am also a bit of a masochist. I am more interested in the emotional aspect of femdom, being useful to someone in their day to day life makes me feel content, as well as pleasing someone by obeying them.
Physically I’m 182cm tall, brown hair, green eyes. I work in IT and have mainly nerdy hobbies (it feels boring to list them here but mainly gaming, anime, scale models, tabletop games, photography, collecting stationery, journaling).
I’ve been described as energetic and positive. I like making the people around me feel more at ease by joking or by listening to their problems. I tend to dote a lot, but I’m very communicative and don’t overstep any boundaries. I like giving small gifts and preparing home cooked meals for my loved ones. I also like theater and singing. I like spending my time outdoors when it’s sunny but I’m also happy huddling in a blanket with a book and some tea. I have kind of a brain rotted sense of humor. I like learning languages and most likely I will try to learn yours in order to connect with you more.
> LIMITS
No polyamory, bodily fluids or anything overly violent. Please don’t message me if you’re under the age of 21.
My best traits in a relationship are being caring, attentive, patient and stable. I believe these traits coupled with my devotion and willingness to step outside of my comfort zone make me a good sub. I’m also just an outwardly normal person irl so I wouldn’t raise any red flags despite being an autist. I try to dress well and take care of myself.
> Contact information
Discord: natusdecem
>>
>ASL
23/M/U.S. (EST Time Zone, I'm fine with ldr just be in the U.S.)
>Personality
Friendly person, becoming less of an introvert day by day. My goal is to make enough money to move out of the city and spend the rest of my days living in the countryside. Not going to school and am working.
>Your hobbies and interests
Retro Games, reading and writing, guitar, gardening, riding my bicycle, night drives, watching and collecting old anime box sets. Huge film nerd.
>What you're looking for in this thread.
I guess what I'm looking for could be gentle femdom. I just want someone I don't have to drag through everything. I'm tired of subby girls that make me do everything, even carry conversations. I just want someone who puts in as much effort as I do. I just want to meet a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to take the reins every once in a while.
>Would you prefer a full domme/sub? Are you okay with a switch?
Fine with a switch or domme
>Tell us a bit of what you'd like out of your partner.
I'd prefer them to be in their 20s, Bio female, appearance doesn't matter much to me though black hair and bags under their eyes is a huge plus. I'd want them to be someone who's independent or doesn't let themselves be swayed by others. I want them to have hobbies and passions that they care about deeply and would do anything for. As for interests, as long as we have some common ground we’ll be fine. I'd also love to share music with someone and calling/playing games or watching stuff together is mandatory if we want to pursue a relationship.
>What would you like to do with and for your partner?
My goal would be to meet in person, but we can start things off as LDR. Some things I want to do include learning to play instruments with someone, going to arcades, and going on trips. I want someone I can do all the things I missed out on as a kid with. Someone who isn’t afraid to not act their age every once in a while and smile every so often.
>Tag
ahugeclown
>>
> ASL
M/18/USA/EST time zone
> KINKS
Huge fendom enthusiast, looking to be owned even if it's long distance, I love older woman with passion, looking to be groomed up to a level, willing to reply to you as soon and quick as I'm available to
College student with a semi-active social life, somewhat of a stoner, chubby, 5'10, only ever had a single girlfriend on highschool since I was too shy to flirt with any, red belt on Ninjitsu
> LIMITS
Scat, sharing personal information, excessive harrasing (I love it if you spam me messages until I reply but no calling or anything like that without warning please)
I'm willing to commit to you fully, telling you everything I did during the day, begging you for your attention, sending you any kind of pic you want
> Contact information
xx_agapito_xx on discord
>>
File: IMG_5528.jpg (251 KB, 1280x1280)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
21 sub femboy looking for a femdom to break me and make me her bitch:3 im super loyal and will be at your beck and call, and will send anything you ask ;)
will share list of kinks n limits upon request!
discord: subsissyboy
snap: sub_sissy25
>>
File: pixai-1728707348746392499.png (3.64 MB, 1792x1792)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB PNG
>ASL.

19, M, USA

>About you / hobbies

I like anime, casual games and hear some convos (I don't like taking the initiative, I'm not good at that)

>Looking for

I wan't to be irl pet of a bbw or a milf so I can travel, I can do anything you wan't just not pooping, vomit or rough physical damage

>Not looking for

Only online

>Discord

rogergcgi
More info:

Name (nickname desu): Roger.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120 lbs.

Sex: Virgin, haven't done yet

Kisses: haven't done yet.
>>
File: 1639987913805.jpg (74 KB, 925x1200)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
> ASL
20/M/USA
> KINKS
Biting, Praising, Degrading, Bondage, Petplay.
Another lonely person on 4chan hopelessly posting for someone.
> LIMITS
Piss, the more, strange kinks of course.
> SUBS: I'm passionate about a lot of things. Mainly games or details.Some find it to be cute or whatever.
> Contact information
Disc: true_dandyism
>>
> ASL
28/m/LD
> KINKS
What you're interested is more important than what I am anyways, chances are I'm compatible with what you like
I am looking to make friends and perhaps connections with a dominant fem. I would like to find people I can be close to that are kink minded and open to those conversations. Hoping to make a connection, travel to meet them, hang out, do fun stuff down the line
> LIMITS
Honestly pretty much just scat and extreme gore. Other out there kinks are fine.
Because I'm more interested in what you are, than what I am. You decide what we do. I have a good mind for kinks, so tell me what you like - I am open to very oddly specific/peculiar kinks.
> NOT LOOKING FOR
Masc men. CIS F preferred but I'm open to trans/fem men.
> Contact information
discord: solaraya
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Kinks
Oral, mutual masturbation, titjobs, footjobs, thighjobs, femdom, role reversal, dark skin, business suits, cycling shorts, tracksuits, martial arts outfits
>Looking For
Video call lewd with masculine women {tomboys, muscular, amazon, fit, athletic, sporty, androgynous, etc.} (cis, trans, or nb) [any hair length or breast size]
>Not Looking For
Men (cis, trans, or nb)
Feminine women (cis, trans, or nb)
Under 26 years old
Roleplay or voice chat
Sellers or paywalls
Any other fetishes
>Discord
iron.wind
>>
> ASL
32 m usa
> KINKS
Femdom, facesitting, smothering, eating ass, humiliation, forcefemme, being raped, tease and denial, post orgasm torture, free use, pegging
I have a 9-5 and a pretty stable life, looking for someone who will use and abuse me. My ideal situation is to be trapped in a relationship with a woman I'm not even attracted to and she rapes me and forces me to eat her ass constantly.
> LIMITS
No blood, shit or vomit, no exposure or blackmail, don't involve non-consenting third parties, no underage
You can use me and abuse me and I don't want you to ever let me say no, I'll rearrange my whole life around being your living toy
> Contact information
csf0683
>>
testposting
>>
File: eh.jpg (969 KB, 2000x871)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
19F btw
4chan was being a bitch and my posts wouldn't show up so i made this little cringe card lol. Emphasize on the guro and mentally ill part.
>>
>ASL
27 / M / Europe
>about yourself
fit body type, i like cooking, hiking, fitness, live music
>kinks and roles
edging, joi, body worship, teasing, humiliation, face sitting, CEI, cucking, light CBT,
>Looking for
women who wanna use and use a fit boy toy and some casual chat. Looking for someone who wants exchange pics/videos and or VC
>Not looking for
guys, not willing to verify
>Discord
roughcopy6
>>
>>33049932
>Discord
tthat_one_guy
>>
>>33049932
switchuptime

facesit, femdom
>>
>>33049932
my discord is lolifloofer! i’m into cnc and stuff too.
>>
>>33049932
Tag: uevosvmgrvlfqkfmtcbgvu5owq
I'm a femboy. I like certain types of guro (being stabbed or amputated especially. Also ear/eye penetration/insertion), objectification in a very literal sense, exhibitionism, etc.
>>
>>33048555
30m, blnd/blu, 5'5", ~138 lbs. San Diego County, California. Kinda want to meet a woman who acts like she wants to hookup, but really just wants to make me do stuff for her entertainment. Like, maybe I go meet her, only to find her with another man (if I find her at all) and I'm made to suck him off or whatever. Maybe she's a catfish and is really someone with a cock, or if she's real, perhaps her dog interferes (with humiliating results).

Not trying to get drugged or sick/injured, or sent to jail (although the idea of unknowingly getting whored out is kinda hot), or scammed out of any money. Discretion is also important. Also not looking for any long-term arrangements (although a part-time thing is not out of the question, I suppose, perhaps taking advantage of the many contrived excuses one might invent for not being able to actually hookup).
>>
File: IMG_5061.jpg (542 KB, 1242x2207)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>ASL

25, femboy/t-girl, US

>About You

Smol, silly, loves photography, gamin’, makin’, movies and music, and plenty of other things!

>Kinks

Open to about anything!

>What you’re looking for

Fems and fun, a nice online sorta friendship/relationship

>What you’re not looking for

Anything too serious, LDR’s

>Extra Info

I am a chatterbox, always got some project goin on, and I always make a priority to make ya smile!

Socials here:
Snap: Paigenovak98
Kik: BookmarkThePaige
Telegram: LilBean98
>>
> ASL
21 / M / UK
> KINKS
Wetting / Desperation / Teasing and Humiliation / Pull-Ups
Heya, im charlie and im kind of twinkish. i like to chat and im primaroly looking for a meaningful relationship that doesnt rely on sexual interaction. I am asexual, and while im not opposed to being sexual i dont want to be the focus of our interactions. id love to chat about our days and just get to kmow one another. im into collecting and pop culture and play video games from time to time
> LIMITS
solely sexual interaction
im looking for more than just a sexual relationship. i am obedient but bratty at times, but want to be taken care of and told what to do above all else. i am quite shy, but can be quite relaxed when in the protection of somebody else.
> Contact information
snap: charliecompass
>>
30 manly lumberjack with house who will be your beta cuck redditor provider of funko pops and legal weed while working on my up and coming rap career, big cock, manly beard, tall and fit just don't have time to date or go to bars because I am working on building a 2nd house
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
Do you want a bi male video call fap; jerk bud?
>Description
«This person is so autistic it's like trying to talk to ChatGPT.»
>Looking For (Weeb)
Breast play, Oral, Sibling play, Mommy dom, Gentle femdom, Mutual fap, Voyeur, Exhibition, Trap, Wholesome, Caregiving, Big / chubby / thicc women, Kemono, Futa, etc.
>Not Looking For (Non Weeb)
Voice / Text only, Hairy men, Huge tits, Ass fetish, Loli, Rape, Ahegao, Shota, Bondage, Sex toys, NTR, Cheating, Group sex, Drugs, Piss, ABDL, Inflation, Blood, Shit, Pain, etc.
>Extra Space
(Please be caring, gentle, flirty, playful, loving, affectionate, etc.)
>Discord
soratorobo
>>
>>33048555
>ASL+timezone
25/M/EST

>About Yourself
My main interests are music, movies, shows, cooking, fps/strategy games, geography, comedy and history.

>Looking for
Girls that are willing to talk and present themselves honestly and just have a good time. Someone to play games with or watch shows with is what i’m mainly looking for. Preferably more of a mean attitude from a girl is what I find attractive. I would love to vc and get to know you. Feel free to try and manipulate me. I prefer to VC but if you just want to text at first thats cool.

i like feet btw

>Games
Apex, Tarkov, Valorant, Overwatch, Fortnite, vrchat when I’m bored.

>Not looking For
People who need the entire conversation carried or are too cool to reply.

>Tag
ambient.person
>>
> ASL
F/19/A specific South East Asia cuntry

> KINKS
I like to see cute boys be pathetic and cute and cum for me (I love cum)
-I like to worship those cute boys that cum to the slightest thing I give them that boosts my self esteem extremely. (I'll love you more than you'll ever love me)
- I like guys that are usually seem as the dominating type being turned into little princess for me who's like the usual archetype of a sub (short asian brat bitch lmao)
I'm a switch with low self esteem but am also choosy. I think I have a plethora of undiagnosed mental condition most of all bpd but am probably on the functional spectrum. I am extremely afraid of commitment. I love the dynamics where like the guys I usually love to be dominated by like big burly masc types be instead dommed by me. I also love to worship cute boys for being soft and cute and smelling like the floral shampoo my sister uses.

I also like the usual weeb shit which I don't care enough to mention. My fav anime is toradora. My fav songs are from the 60s/70s. The game I have the most hours in is heavily modded civ 6 and realistically modded skyrim+fallout4

> LIMITS
I hate being mean to cute boys. Or being overly mean all together. No pain no sph no humiliation where I'm dishing it out intentionally. No Scat. No cute boys worshipping me I rather do it to you. No black guys lmao.

I rather be the beggy ones than you be it. I like a good boi sub that's nice and comfy and maybe a bit more sane than me. Someone that can anchor me down instead of encouraging my insanity.

> Contact information
Idw be spammed so pls send me your snap or disc and give me a reason my post appealed to you!

A lot of times ppl messaged me cos I'm a girl and it'll result in 3 message long convos that make me regret ever being human.
>>
>>33054376
Disc: klioatache
I really want to be loved and obsessed over >////<
>>
>>33054376
ewewewrawr

I wanna be someone's cute boy outset. I'ma fellow switch and you seem relaly cute...
>>
>>33054376
My snap is beyondguy
>>
>>33054376
Hey we seem to have a lot in common across your whole post. Add me and we can talk about it

Discord: gokakola
>>
File: 1476133080601.png (39 KB, 326x251)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>33054376
Sadly, I cannot guarantee for me to appear more sane than you, and am too twinkish to be molded into your little princess, but at least the latter gives me kind of a headstart! Anyway, do add me if you wanna be my menhera dom..

adelheydi
>>
>>33054376
I think you look a good person to chat. If you want to try, add me: magnumdml
>>
> ASL - m 19 usa

> KINKS - feet, humiliation, misandry, bdsm etc

> About me and what you are looking for - hey :) I am CHILL, I play MUSIC, I like PHILOSOPHY and HISTORY, anddddd I love NATURE PLUS VIDEO GAMES!!

> LIMITS - nothing illegal lol

> SUBS: What makes you stand out as a potential sub? - I’m loyal, HOT, very open to things, interesting, fun and SMART

> Contact information - discord: whhoaa | kik: postpunkerz
>>
File: 1711538507270928.jpg (229 KB, 850x1229)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Secret fantasies, hard kinks, few limits
+18yo white boy from earth
<80kg/176lbs, <180cm/5' 11"
I don’t send, I ONLY POST
Attention & exposure

low_ytboy on twitter & discord
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US/Bi
>Kinks
Oral, futa, dick girl, cunt boy, muscle girl, chubby girl, cross dressing, androgyny
>Looking For
Video call faps, above 26, weebs, caring, gentle, sweet, playful, affectionate
>Not Looking For
Voice chat, under 26, non weebs, e-rp, ghosters, dating, body hair, facial hair
>Discord
sleepy.mako
>>
>>33048555

> ASL
23 m nyc

> KINKS
cuckolding, chastity, degradation, humiliation, censoring.

im a submissive latino male looking to be owned and teased by a dominant woman. i want to be denied her body and bullied for my fetishes. i want to serve and worship her while she prioritizes herself and her needs. i want to be a loyal and submissive beta for her.

> LIMITS
nothing gross. nothing illegal.

im sweet, caring, attentive, and loyal.

> Contact information
disc: brokenmynd
>>
>>33054998
Were you circumcised or left unsnipped?
>>
>>33048555
>ASL
23/M/CAD

>KINKS
gentle femdom, mommy types who would treat me nice and use me :3
also into cnc, free use, and rape play!!!
I also like cucking people recording eachother :3

>About me and what you are looking for
I'm 5'5 with an athletic build. I'm an asian dude with long hair and some tattoos and piercings. I like playing guitar and martial arts! I also like playing vidya like cyberpunk and elden ring. big music theory nerd too :3
also spend a lot of time rotting these days unfortunately.

>What makes you stand out as a potential sub?
I'm really timid and shy but I like people pleasing and submitting to people! (if they're nice :3). I really enjoy being teased verbally but also sexually. I've been told that I'm pretty impressionable too so I'd probably be easy to manipulate if you're into that lol

>Contact information
discord:
_femboy_milk_
>>
>>33054376
disc
_femboy_milk_

I liked the part about liking dominant guys who turn into little princesses for you :3
I also like that you seem really nice! I've had experiences with dominant women who ended up actually being kinda mean and unpleasant so I'd love to experience someone who's nice and sweet. Someone who would appreciate me :3

I'm also a switch too! I have an athletic build but I like domming and getting dommed too :3

You also just seem like a cool person so I wouldn't mind also just being friends :33
>>
>>33049932
discord
_femboy_milk_
>>
18 yo, cutie, can be a girl for you

I like to be humiliated, gross stuff, cuckoldry

Looking for a dom to chat, only on the internet, degrade me and punish me.

I'm going to listen to you/going to be a brat if you want.

Discord: leo00dino
>>
19 yo, sub male

5'11 white twink with somewhat long brown hair and green eyes

lives in eu, wanna move out of my country in the future so long distance is not a problem cause I can move in to u

I like games,anime and cute clothes (and pegging)

Looking for a dom gf who can be both gentle and rough between the ages of 19-28

Personality wise Im gentle, kinda feminine and obedient

Discord: lwy6969
>>
M20 love dominant women especially mature and women older then me. Im down for anything

Kik miscacc2
>>
File: F7YR1f-WQAAqedz.jpg (53 KB, 540x514)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
i am 19 and i need older women to take advantage of me and abuse me >_< i am willing to obey your orders
discord: wxclownking
>>
>>33054376
Hey I'm a switch that's usually the dominant, it's my kink for someone to make me into their little princess and tell me how pretty I am. You really seem like exactly what I am looking for in a domme so hit me up.
Disc: tweetums
>>
>>33050799
>lolifloofer
>cnc
My nigga you should consider suicide
>>
>>33048555
I want to bully a twink or femboy
>>
>>33060768
hi
>>
>>33054376
just add me
@huiysis
>>
>>33060784
addme: mothenjoyer
>>
File: 1000056666.jpg (188 KB, 1794x1764)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>33060768
kik luna1608x
>>
>>33054376
Not cute but I am a burly, 25 slav.
I don't have a high self esteem and all I want is to just sorta belong to someone in any way.
discord: hatter10i6
>>
I'm honestly at the point where I just want someone to let me not be in control 24/7 without spontaneously generating a relationship-demolishing ick.
I don't mind being dominant but I'd like to be able to turn it off and just be held for a while or led in the bedroom for one fucking night.
Is it because I'm tall? Does being over 6'2 and not morbidly obese just cause me to exude some Übermensch Adonis aura that repulses all but the subbiest of doormat-deadfish women?
Is it just the part of the country I'm in? Am I just not my type's type?
>>
>>33061816
Shit I posted in the wrong tab, my bad for bringing down the mood with the bitching.
>>
>>33048555
>ASL+timezone
25/M/EST

>About Yourself
My main interests are music, movies, shows, cooking, fps/strategy games, geography, comedy and history.

>Looking for
Girls that are willing to talk and present themselves honestly and just have a good time. Someone to play games with or watch shows with is what i’m mainly looking for. Preferably more of a mean attitude from a girl is what I find attractive. I would love to vc and get to know you. Feel free to try and manipulate me. I prefer to VC but if you just want to text at first thats cool.

i like feet btw

>Games
Apex, Tarkov, Valorant, Overwatch, Fortnite, vrchat when I’m bored.

>Not looking For
People who need the entire conversation carried or are too cool to reply.

>Tag
ambient.person
>>
>>33059175
:p
>>
>>33048731
>>33048731
Only good male poster
>>
> ASL
21 F west coast
> KINKS
misery torture suffering
i want someone to love and express my affection to like “im going to break all the bones in your legs” and have a positive response in turn
> LIMITS
male pattern baldness, asian males
>What qualities do you like in a potential sub?
not a normie and not a hipster, not a gooner
> Contact information
reply with yours
>>
>>33063300
__dumbass_
>>
>>33063300
beautyfoundindisarray
>>
>>33063300
glassmonkeytoy on disc (:
>>
29 married male here if you are into cheating. I’m a strong, “manly” male with chest hair and a beard. I have a thick uncut bwc. I’m naturally dominant but I have a kink for being a sub that no one would ever guess. Another kink of mine is trying new kinks and fulfilling others as I sometimes can easily develop new desires. Would love to chat more with someone.

Kik is oliverzz811
Discord is oliverz881
>>
>>33063300
>>
>>33061816
>Am I just not my type's type?
How do you flirt? If you're a bratty and prideful type of guy you'd probably only attract submissive-leaning women. If you like a woman change your style to be more receptive/obedient towards her and you'd have better luck repelling subs and attracting dommes instead.
>>
>>33054376
Disc: Lows07. (with the dot)
I love praise, writing, and I'd love to be a good boi and shower you with compliments too :))
>>
>>33063300
Lows07. (with the dot)
I'd love to see the sorta cute stuff you'd write omg
>>
21 sub femboy looking for a femdom to break me and make me her bitch:3 im super loyal and will be at your beck and call, and will send anything you ask ;)
will share list of kinks n limits upon request if asked!
kik: SubSissyBoy_
>>
>>33054376
Hi! I'm a pretty masculine dude, 21, short, chubby/bulky. Could be described as "handsome", rather than cute.
I'm also a switch, been kinda looking for someone who'd encourage me to be more feminine and shower me with praise.
I feel like we'd get along really well! I tend to like being a service dom, and have been wanting to be given the same treatment for a long time.

I'm also ñretty sane lmao, if you need an anchor I'm your guy! I love to listen and talk, I'm not just a sex machine. If you play anything I could get into it, no problem!
I have a telegram, @Ashmedai666. If you text me there I can share my more private socials, send pics of my face etc etc. If you're interested, please shoot me a message!
>>
>>33068146
Same dude here, disc is tawahel
>>
File: censored.jpg (149 KB, 1179x1684)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
> ASL
26/m/new england
> KINKS
being edged, denial, following orders, open to trying new stuff
Pretty muscular guy, usually take the dominant role but really want to switch it up. Into music, can play you songs on piano and sing for you. I have a nice body, pic related is me. Looking for a woman to hook up with or date in person, but online shit is ok.
> LIMITS
No poop/pee, excessive pain
I love following instructions and being praised. I have a car and can meet you if you live close to me. I have a 7.5" dick and can also be a dom too if you want to switch it up
> Contact information
disc: bigdogdamon
>>
>>33063300
Bingedibongedi is my dc <3
>>
>>33048555
>ASL
25/M/US
>About me
A genuinely good boy that will do anything for you
>looking for
Femdom
>Contact info
kat7777777
>>
I just want a woman to force herself onto me desu
>>
Alright, fine, screw it. I'm drunk.

I'm a lurker. I don't normally post my shit here. My only redeeming quality is that I have a lot of money. How much is a lot? Okay, fine, it's not REALLY a lot, but still, five digits.

GIRLS ONLY. You'll have to prove it.

izumogasshuukoku
>>
>>33063300
sstcecho
>>
>>33054376
I know you've been filled with requests but being a good boi for a smol Asian girl is my dream job, so I'll give this a try :)

Disc: feel3193
>>
>>33056649
>"Looking for a dom to chat"
Since this is the femdom thread, are you specifically looking for a femdom?
I ask only for clarification because you said "a dom". Not specifically a femdom.

I want an obedient sub that I can order to do various things that will improve their life. And I'm NOT kidding.
>>
>>33071201
I'll be your obedient sub, m24
add me on Kik hypnomest
>>
>>33071201
How would you improve my life?

Disc: feel3193
>>
>>33071201
>Post some shit I don't think anyone is gonna take seriously. (But I'm serious about)
>Two replies within a half-hour, and not even the same person I was replying to.
>Re-read what I typed.
>Realize how poorly worded and confusing it is.

There's no easy way to say this, so I just will: I'm a dude. I was asking for clarification about if that person was looking for a femdom, or if any dom would suffice for them.

Actually sorry if I got either of your hopes up.
>>
File: GHmCslcbQAACnKY.jpg (133 KB, 846x1200)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
> ASL
18/M/East Coast
> KINKS
Fart, Facesitting, Petplay, Musk, etc
I'm a heterosexual male from the East Coast looking for a dominant woman to pursue a lifelong romantic and sexual relationship with who has compatible sexual interests and hobbies.
> LIMITS
Pegging, Slavery, or otherwise extreme/violent subjects
> What makes you stand out as a potential sub?
Not so much, really; other than being a sperg and being wildly into bodybuilding and pursuing qualities that most would define as masculine; my sexual interests are mostly anything but, so I find it ironic. I find myself keeping to a wild brat type of archetype and love the idea of being put in my place sexually, while still being praised and possessed by my partner. I also am wildly loyal to the people I am with and consider to be my future wife. In addition, I act as if I have two personalities, one for everyday life and one for my sexual interests. I assume most are also able to split their sex life from their life, too, but I felt I should mention it.
Also a total virgin lol.
> Contact information
Discord: m_rreto
>>
>>33071201
>>33063300 (me if my id changed)
Im like this guy too but i am jaded and sick in the head and physically
>>
File: 1705541661838010.jpg (96 KB, 720x716)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>A/S/L
21, M, North West, UK
>Interests/hobbies
Reading writing, Fallout, history, FishTank, friends, e-girls, food, TV Shows, traveling
>Your own description
I’m getting kinda chubby so wanna loose weight. a hopeless romantic. Some people look up to me as an ultra giggachad that has sex and does cool things, living exciting life, others think I’m a creepy weird shy little incel fag. I think I’m normal but a little different, and kind of a loser (but managed to get engaged once).
>What you're looking for
People to get lost in conversation with, to click with, lifelong friends. VC fairly early on, as deep connections cannot be formed over just text like come on, you could have the completely wrong idea of who the person you are talking to is if it just over text, take Samuel Benjiman, who lied the entire time about being on NoFap and not drinking alcohol. Would be cool if our politics aligned, for me is the stereotypical edgy pol stuff, stuff which would get you cancelled and shunned if you said irl. Saying that I don’t mind if you are gay or trans, as long as you are not super pro LGBT+, I have gay and trans friends. Preferably from the UK or similar time zones would be good, but I’ll talk to people from anywhere in the world. If you live close enough I would be really happy to meet up, I’ve done it with anons before. A classic femcel who happens to live within a 20 minute walk from me who wants to hang out in the woods smoking cigarettes at night would be perfect but I know that is not going to happen.
>What you're NOT looking for
What seems like 99% of soc which is people who add then don’t say anything, people who won’t vc, people who blank within the first few days (if you do this to people do not add me), dry people who respond with ‘?’ or 1 word answers or take days to respond, black guys, people who are obsessed with religion, super childish left wing, LGBT+ obsessed folks, horny old men who just wana f me.
>Socials & tags
barrrelrriderrr
>>
File: 1512348677166.jpg (847 KB, 2048x2048)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
>ASL
26/M/Eastern EU
>KINKS
In short, worship, being forced, servitude
>About me and what you are looking for
Misanthropic ecocentrist, yes with a fascination with nature, wildlife photography (though I don't do it often because shut in), mask making, sewing, medieval weaponry, gore and drawing occasionally, enjoying gore content
>LIMITS
Cuck shit, extroverts, anthropocentrists
>SUBS: What makes you stand out as a potential sub?
Depends. I'm obsessive, protective, servile, despite my otherwise violent mindset. Basically a german shepherd looking for a Bonnie and Clyde kind of thing, not needing anyone else but each other, away from human society is my dream
>Contact information
heraldofcrows
>>
>ASL
19m uk
>About you
Brown hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 10, want a nice gf that takes the lead
>Kinks
Wholesome stuff
>What you're looking for
A soft dom/ girl to take the lead in a wholesome way and all
>What you're NOT looking for
Men
>Any additional info
Add me on discord : brandonn2858
>>
File: IMG_6147.gif (8 KB, 106x106)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
>>33048555
boy looking for an older mommy to groom me and be my gf
discord: e3458.
>>
dominate but also just rlly mean

cosplayer 19f

succubi.com
>>
> ASL
29 m usa
> KINKS
Forced fem, JOI, CEI, humiliation, forced gay, taboo
I’m a Dad and masculine, I used to work out a ton but stopped as much so I have a bit of a Dad bod but still strong from years lifting. I’m bearded, have a carpet on my chest/stomach. Really thick uncut 7 inch cock. I’m usually dominant but I have a strong kink for a girl to pull the submissive side out of me.
> LIMITS
Blood, scat, no others
Every one I’ve ever befriended/chatted with beyond one day has gotten off so hard talking to me because I can be a sex freak and I’m a decent, detailed writer.
> Contact information
Kik: oliverzz881 (2 z’s)
Snap: oliverz881
>>
File: alygamer.jpg (102 KB, 800x1067)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
> ASL
22F
> KINKS
Huge femdom enthusiast
I'm pretty much down for anything, I'm more of an adventurous type
> Contact information
TG: https://t.me/alyssajadexo
>>
>>33049932
18mtf
humiliation mainly
princessfluffbutt
>>
>>33076838
stop shilling yourself If you're not actually interested in meeting up with anons and dominating them. This isn't your free market space.
>>
File: IMG_9366.jpg (105 KB, 850x1055)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
Complete virgin to this, 30/m/USA

Looking to be taught
>>
>>33077093
zenaberr
>>
age 23
height 6ft2

My interest is tinkering with electrics, electronics and software currently Im working on 3D Game, Im making it from scratch. I also lift and sing karaoke.
IF I like you Im into whatever you are into but dont want to engage in erotic role play kind of chat as I view it as pointless.
Im agreable and pleasant polite man
who likes to wear fancy and fashionable outfits
Biggest dream of mine is being a sidekick to a awesome woman in long term FLR
If you would like a try at seducing me contact me by discord.
Discord is: cat.tack

also pic related is mathematically generated art piece generated by one of my cool programs
>>
28 m looking for a dommy mommy to take control of me.

I have lingerie to try on for you and toys to use, have your way with me please!

Kik rbj_2000
>>
21 F domming men !
@crisiscutie on kik
@tvbaby on snap
>>
20/M/USA
>About me
I’m a college student looking to blow off some steam. I’ve been told I’m a good conversationalist. I try to be funny constantly but maybe 1/8 of my jokes hit.
>Kinks
Femdom, watersports, worshipping, pegging, you name it… I was formerly a strict bull but I’ve expanded my horizons quite a bit!
>Looking for
Women/well-passing fems interested in my vibe and wanting to discuss femdom/chat dirty generally. Friendly conversation also welcomed.
>Additional info
Hit me at my Kik at Go G e tter9205969 (no spaces) if you want to chat!!
>>
32 m usa
Looking for a selfish, controlling women who will force me to be her sex toy. Ideally I will not be attracted to you and you will rape me daily.

discord csf0683
>>
Maybe not the right thread but i just wanted to say this somewhere since i dont think i could bring it up in random dms without seeming like a scammer (i also think it leans more malesub than femdom and also not an nsfw topic but anyways)
but ive had these interactions a few times where someone you just met offers you something kind of out of nowhere (menial tasks, gifts, money, etc.) and it's so good
i'm not into taking advantage of people and don't want to feel like i owe them
so i respond very bluntly saying that i don't want to feel obligated to keep talking to them if i don't want to
but if they *insist* then it's just like being tipped, i think
just to clarify, this does not happen super often and a lot of the times (especially the first ones), i would just keep refusing until they gave up but still
it just makes you feel powerful
like i've got self esteem/worth issues and it's a nice hit of validation
also i think it helps my personal development since i'm also bad at accepting opportunities generally (i will never get ahead in life if i keep sabotaging myself by refusing to take offers)
>>
>>33081587
Hmm, that's useful information. I'll make note of that as a dom looking to improve the lives of subs.

So would you say just the fact that it's offered is empowering? Even if you end up refusing?
How would I get a sub to realize that they're their refusal could be them stunting their personal development, and a sign of self-sabotage?
>>
>>33081631
To clarify, my question applies both to offering things to them, and convincing them to accept things offered to them by others.
Actually, it applies more to convincing them to accept things offered to them by others, and the "self-sabotage" and personal growth part.
>>
>>33048555

> ASL
19/M/Germany
> KINKS
Bondage, pegging, feet
I like the idea of submitting to a more powerful woman. I'd be willing to try out most things because I don't have much sexual experience. I have a collection of books and games and I like taking long walks.
I think I'm more interested in submission rather than masochism. I'd be able to have a relationship even without much going on sexually. Even so, with me being more submissive, I'd be willing to do try out most things as I said before.
>>
21 m straight sub will do anything for femdom/ femboy domme kik: chawpa
>>
>ASL
Early Twenties, M, North America
>About Me
I'm a chubby guy who wants to be tied down, pegged and forced to do whatever my misses says. For example, being forced to cum on my own face while being pegged, and swallowing. Not into scat, never tried anything with piss. Not into self harm but I like clamps or close pins and restraints or ropes.
>Looking For
Unsure, open to anything just ask!
>Not Looking For
Men, I don't swing that way. Sorry!
>Discord
ynnubybbuhc
>>
ds: _mik1_

> ASL
M/25/South America

I really like what you wrote, I think that I match the type your are looking for. I feel pretty anchored down to earth in general. Im also up for general chatting and sharing other interests.
>>
File: IMG_8895.jpg (143 KB, 850x981)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>
join truecord for a new femcel/femboy/tranny/austismcel/schizo/bpd/gamer/neet chill server!!

we have reaction roles and everything set up and need good mods!!

https://discord.com/invite/Fu7R479p6B
>>
join truecord for a new femcel/femboy/doms/loner/singles/twinks/tranny/austismo/schizo/bpd/gamer/neet/goth/alt/emo/music server!!

we have reaction roles and everything set up and need good mods!!

https://discord.com/invite/Fu7R479p6B
>>
F/19/CO

>about me
I am the autistic furry girl of your dreams. I work in the kitchen and love playing games. I am lonely as fuck so I'm scraping around for male attention on this God awful site. if you catch my eye I'll probably bother the fuck out of you and DM you whenever I can.

>looking for

someone to be my little boy but will also let me be their little girl. this is not strictly horny and I'm mostly asking for it in a wholesome sense (ddlg , mdlb) basically a switch that is into mommy dom and daddy dom. preferably a PC gamer that will vc with me and let me sperg out about all my favorite things. bonus points if you have autism, bonus bonus points if you are near CO

>not looking for
ghosters, drugs, alcohol, anyone above 30, weebs, trans, major porn addicts, anyone looking to be horny right away

I will not be horny with you unless I REALLY like you and we have known each other for a bit

>contact
Throwaway01
>>
>>33081631
>I'll make note of that as a dom looking to improve the lives of subs.
If you're a woman you improve the life of a sub just by picking him. You should be more concerned with whether they're adding anything meaningful to your life or not.
>>
>>33048555
>ASL
27 m USA
>Kinks
Being called a slut. I like to please, love eating pussy and ass. I enjoy confident women who know what they want and feel comfortable giving me orders.
>me
Fairly normal dude. 5'7 white guy about 145lbs, glasses, brown hair. I get told I look like Evan Peters alot. I have a good 9-5 and I'm into a bunch of different stuff, combat sports, skateboarding, video games.
>Looking for
A black domme gf somewhat close to my age. I don't prefer black women for raceplay reasons although I can get into it if you are.
>LIMITS
scat, pee, other icky bodily fluids, non-monogamy, cutting/blood/serious injury
>What makes me stand out
I have a job, no serious mental issues or hangups, a good relationship with my parents and a pretty nice cock.
>Info
Discord: rnsam349
>>
File: shower_i_barely_know_her.jpg (3.5 MB, 3000x2869)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB JPG
>>33054376
>60s/70s

I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me.
She showed me her room, isn't it good... add me you should

Replying because you put more than an ounce of effort into your post, which makes me hopeful that your brain isn't smooth, and that's just fantastic, isn't it?

>discord
penny._.royal
>pic related
>>
>>33090115
Fuckin yikes
>>
small dick sub with toys and wife looking for femboy/femdom to take total control Kik: chawwp
>>
>>33081631
i think i like the offer because it feels like it implies value in some way, which is nice
and insisting also implies that the way you feel about yourself probably isn't true if someone is willing to stick with it
but i'm not sure how to get someone else to realize it without kind of just pointing it out
i do think it can be spotted in other areas of life, just with the general sense of "i don't deserve this. i didn't do anything to deserve this." though

and for being the person offering, i think maybe poking at why they're saying no could be helpful because for me i don't actually believe that people need to "deserve" or "earn" things to accept them, but i'd feel guilty anyways
i think despite knowing, it'd still be nice to have the reassurance that it's okay to do these things and that from the other person's pov, it isn't "taking advantage of them" and why it shouldn't be seen that way and explaining your motivation for offering
>>
Looking for naughty obedient slaves to play
Start with asl and who you live with for your first task
25 f uk
Daisydom0864 - kik
>>
>>33081923
I swear I saw you post in another thread. What was it?
>>
>>33091064
I see. Thank you for your insight.

>>33088906
>You should be more concerned with whether they're adding anything meaningful to your life or not.
An important reminder. Thank you.
>>
>>33091152
It included something like "I'll be a girl for you"
>>
File: BellePosterBlank.jpg (626 KB, 2000x3000)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
> ASL
34/m/usa
> KINKS
Femdom, petplay, yiff, anr
Tall, handsome, blue eyes brown hair and not fat. Big gamer and dog lover.
> LIMITS
Don't degrade me
I went to grad school for creative writing so rp is my jam
>>
> ASL
20s/m

looking for a girl to have a casual femdom friendship with. my two main kinks are chasity and verbal degradation. im really into cuckolding as well. i have no friends and im a virgin still if you care at all about that. i would make you the focus of my life and think about you 24/7.

>discord contact

nomoretearstoday
>>
File: 1672442632765609.jpg (23 KB, 550x550)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
29 / trans fem / Ontario
currently in an open long-distance relationship with one person that's asexual, im dating independently
>kinks
Pet play, biting, light exhibitionism, body worship, body writing, light pain play / masochism, size difference, muscles / strength, pleasure control / denial
>limits
slurs, being overly mean / degrading, not a fan of the word "mommy", most of the typical gross / extreme fetishes people list as hard no's
not okay with my dick getting touched without very explicit consent
>aboot
Extremely cuddly and empathetic, kind of a dork, good with long and more serious conversations but I'm mostly easy going and relaxed to talk to. I like listening to people's passions and hyperfixations. I'm almost constantly horny and have a fairly high libido but I'm not pushy about it, I tend to keep lewd stuff to myself unless the other person brings it up first or I'm really comfortable with them and understand their comfort levels well. Easily flustered and a bit shy, typical bottom behaviour. I can get a little clingy if I get really attached.
>interests
I tend to rotate between art hobbies, been painting and playing guitar lately but I've been learning 3D animation on and off too. I also write (mostly gay stuff), sing, lightly interested in game dev, and I love horror media. Also into team based FPS's and coop games like R6 Siege, Darktide, Lethal Company, Phasmophobia and most Valve games. Pretty open about trying new stuff. Typical nerd shit like anime and comics.
>looking for
A trans fem top / dom to love on! I'm okay with long distance / traveling / relocating since I'm unlikely to be close by. Would love someone I can do semi detailed erp / cuddly rp with but I love VC, dirty talk, trading pics / hentai and other stuff too.
>not looking for.
racists, 23 or younger
>Discord
fsgjkl
>>
>>33075062
Bump
>>
>ASL
27 / M / Europe
>about yourself
fit body type, i like cooking, hiking, fitness, live music
>kinks and roles
edging, joi, body worship, teasing, humiliation, face sitting, CEI, cucking, light CBT,
>Looking for
women who wanna use and use a fit boy toy and some casual chat. Looking for someone who wants exchange pics/videos and or VC
>Not looking for
guys, not willing to verify
>Discord
roughcopy6

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.