[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

AUSSIE FRIENDSHIP THREAD: Aussie/Australia meetup/hookup/chat thread Last one died Post your: ASL: Location: What you are looking for: Socials (discord, kik, snap): Discord: solsole2 28/m/Brisbane Looking to chat to anyone about anything. Girls/guys all
>>
>>33053668
Crank dat Soulja boy, do the stanky leh
>>
24 F bi central vic
hmu on snap - fingercrampz
idc what for
>>
20/M/Straight

Add my snap widepurex
>>
File: smug ayana.png (664 KB, 1072x873)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
30/M/Sydney
disc: moephistopheles
any girls who wanna watch weebshit and cuddle and bushwalk maybe would bee cool
>>
24/M/Melb
Hope to know any new friend.is better if you live in same city than we can go out to drink or eat yes.
Discord: leony3653
>>
>>33055198
I agree with you
>>
>>33055162
bump
>>
damn these threads went to shit
where did all the real people go to get away from bots and thirst
>>
>>33059996
Team Fortress 2
>>
File: fallen angels.png (480 KB, 615x544)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
sydney server come join https://discord.gg/wysaSWjA
>>
File: IMG_20200708_160449.jpg (1.67 MB, 1920x1080)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
28/m/Adelaide. Discord: suburbanterror64

anime, lifting, reading
never not mad about brickworks closure
>>
File: polish gaming.png (391 KB, 473x584)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
20/M/Vic
Hlelo I am an (currently) unemployed socially inept retard looking for friendship with people who have similar interests for I have none. I enjoy, above all, Counter Strike but Valorant is pretty ok minus the whole intrusive anti cheat. But I do like cooking (East Asian and beaner food especially but want to return to my roots and cook more European stuff), creating mods for vidya I like (if you also make mods or do texturing/3d modelling we can make one together :3), rewatching the same 4 movies/tv shows, history, board games (risk: game of thrones anyone???) camping and driving in the Yarra Valley. When I say I am socially inept, I mean it. You should be able to tell I've used probably 6 unnecessary brackets because they're so fun to implement into my writing. I've been pretty isolated from people for a while which is why I ask for people (don't care about gender sex race whatever but don't be weird and add me if you're like 26 or underaged) with similar interests/values and not sporty party going faggots/junkie whores with the personality of my HVAC system lmao. Btw I am NOT willing to play CS2 with people who are just casuals I want to make a team of sorts and practice strats/nades. Not necessarily for tournaments but more so for rank grinding/fun/to fuel my ego. Also no "wahhh cheaters wahhh" we can play on FaceIt :3
Discord: "miiiiiimo"
>>
34/m
Just moved to Sydney.
Down to chat, swap wife pics etc

Kik : firstseventh7
>>
Want to play a game of D&D, I live in western sydney.

Discord almightyolive
>>
29 refugee Congo, Africa in Australia, I travel from place to place and fuck white women as reparations for whites killing my parents in the DRC. And I'm sharing pics from my encounters and stories if you are interested!

Walking to one now so if you wanna hang out, let me know on my Kik: josephkilongo

Kan ook in het Nederlands!
>>
24m Perth

Looking for similar aged peeps to hangout with, grab a drink or do other stuff with.

Looking to rebuild social circle somewhat
NOT looking for online only friends as i like to actually meet up with people

disc: iam6percent
>>
29/F/QLD
Down for chats! I like unconventional topics and debating~
I don't like the new Fallout TV series ): It's too much specifically Fallout 4 and not enough 'Fallout Universe', you feel me? I've only seen two episodes though.Thoughts?
>snap: maccheronio
>>
>>33054864
What do you do to forget you're still in central vic?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>33066929
tried to add but its asking for your #0000
>>
>>33069029
You are fucking retarded arent you?
>>
22 M Melbourne

Looking for girls around my age in Melbourne to chat with and date.

Discord: femto3214
>>
>>33054864
>idc what

noodz? dik pic?
>>
28 m vic

https://t.me/emceelegacy

discord irobert
>>
29 M Brisbane
Looking for casual chats
I'm into academic topics, books, politics, music
No coomers or fags
Discord: dreams_are_reality
>>
>>33067879
Would you be interested in talking on Discord instead? 30/M/QLD
>>
>>33069008
>What do you do to forget you're still in central vic?
Meth as per usual
>>
22 m melb
uhh idk, chats
disc: sploingzord
>>
M/20/South Aus
looking to meet new people for chats and possibly more if your cool. being super into music is a plus.
Discord: bluerondoalaturk
>>
>>33057614
Can i add you
>>
File: 1706338986626080.png (198 KB, 551x541)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
30 M Melbourne (NW)
Not really sure what im here for, but no trooons pls
disc: zzed1462
>>
>>33067879
Discord?
>>
30 M Newcastle
Don't have a social to post, just trying to gauge:

Does Newcastle have any friendly gaming (board/rpg) groups around? Other than "Good Games"
>>
File: 1713402179106.jpg (212 KB, 858x1088)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
21 M Melbourne.
Just looking for based friends to chill with, do drugs/drink and spar each other, helps if you also hate normalfags and love nature/nerd hobbies. I also run a discord server with a few based friends.

https://discord.gg/T2JdWMsM
>>
>asl
30/M/Australia
>interests
Anime/manga, literature, history, gradually learning more about philosophy, photography, an eclectic assortment of other things
>looking for
Someone that's up to chat, is okay with me sending them random Youtube videos and memes and doing the same in return. Someone that has at least some of the same interests as me and happy to share what other interests they have. Basically online shitposting friends that I can message at any time and not have to worry that I’m pestering them, they can expect the same in return. I'm pretty dense when it comes to social stuff, so someone that can be patient with that - more for the sake of us talking.
>not looking for
I guess ultimately just mean people and also people that make me feel like I'm pestering them when I talk to them. I understand at times I may message you when you're busy, if that's the case then just tell me. I might read into things a bit too much. Oh, and overly political people - especially but not limited to far left/right wing types.
>contact
threeeighteen
>>
Kik Summerhoot

24 m

Anyone in Melbourne message me. F or M
>>
>>33077543
what site is the username supposed to be for
>>
Hello, if you are looking for fun content, write to me
Snapchat Samanta20249324
Kik Samanta7158
>>
>>33082450
Discord
>>
File: 1713335436116002.gif (1.92 MB, 640x360)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
Australians welcome
Hello, you should join our silly friends server for banter among other chan losers.
NEETs, chuds, troons, oldfags, and the mentally ill are all welcome!
FAT WOMEN ENCOURAGED TO JOIN
WHITES ONLY
18+ ONLY
https://discord.com/invite/e2MRhur8
>>
Cunts what the fuck are you doing here.
This is a gay board, all these people are faggots. The glowniggers are faggots, the melbouribtes are faggots.
Cunts delete your fucking browser and think about your life for a while
>>
Gooning, send me your irls or Melbourne locals girls.

Kik: Jamie.dn123
>>
23/M/ Sydney

>Looking for
Sydneysiders who want to hangout IRL
Looking to make some mates who are up for chatting about music, weebshit, games, art and so on. I'd love to hear whatever it is you're passionate about. Interested in hanging out in person (completely platonically)
Personally deeply into drawing and bouldering.
Please be mostly mentally healthy.

Favourite album right now is RAT WARS, love Asano's works

Disc: sleepycunt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.