[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Omegle-Logo.png (11 KB, 800x503)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Where do you guys go now that omegle is dead?
Specially for chatting. Seems like no site has filled this gap yet
>>
Emeraldchat
>>
>>33057166
nah site is trash. it has blacklisted a shit ton of words for no reason.
>>
>>33057168
I've had no issues on it. Lookmaxx and hop on monkey then?
>>
>>33057166
>Emeraldchat
>>33057168
>nah site is trash. it has blacklisted a shit ton of words for no reason.
I can confirm, even mundane words, their filter is garbage and also the entire site is buggy and garbage. But it's the best alternative I've found so it's what I use. The real problem is finding something as widely known as Omegle, so there's more people there. Also I only use texts.
>>
Monkey
>>
I've been using chitchat
>>
>>33057166
tried Emeraldchat again just to see if things changed and nah, barely any bitches in there just trannies and gooners.

>>33057241
CC is aight, way more bitches than Emerald but man I feel like i bump into the same people very other time, and i have like 10 different tags
>>
>>33057317
What tags do you use?
>>
From what I’ve found I would say, Minichat, Monkey(if you have a paid account), Joingychat, OmeTV, Omegleweb, and Bazoocam but that one sucks barely anyone uses that one and the ones who do are guys all looking to do the same thing you are.
Oh also there is this startup website called Erosapp which is supposedly what Omegle was doing but just for the e-sex, it hasn’t gone anywhere cause not many people know about it or use it, the website constantly has a claim when matching that says something to the effective of “come back at 9-10pm during peak hours” but nah nothing. Good website design just needs some gas to get going.
>>
>>33057344
gaming alt emo goth piercings horror weed 420 smoke vape

what other popular tags are there really, that arent filled with goons, e-sluts or trannies
>>
Bump
>>
Has anyone tried omegle.online? The number of users and gender ratio that they state is laughable,but it seems to have a decent number
>>
>>33058072
>decent number
omegle.online's peak hours on weekend is about 200 users. What the fuck are you talking about
Omegle before dying, on a really bad day had around 14k users, on a weekday.
>>
>>33057162
i miss omegle desu, it was actually hard to find guy who would actually tell me to do some interesting things rather than just "take off shirt" as if i was a naked chatgpt lmao
>>
>>33059254
take off shirt
>>
>>33057162
Antiland, Discord, just add random girls on snapchat.
That last one actually does pretty well. I'd say about 1-2% of them are total sluts. A couple did that annoying thing where they got super obsessed and then blocked me because they were hallucinating.
>>
>>33059254
Have you tried having an interesting conversation naked? I taught my last gf to program and had all kinds of deep conversations about philosophy, politics, religion etc (she was budhist) and we had sex on the first date. I'm not saying you should be a whore but you should keep in mind the only reason we're talking to you is sex, if we just wanted a conversation we'd go to a blue board or a mailing list.
>>
>>33057166
>>33057168
>>33057187
>>33057317
Emerald chat is the best one out there in terms of numbers and not getting the same random people over and over again. But still lacks girls

>>33057241
not a fan of chat only but i see video chat coming soon

>>33058072
that one is also ok but yea peak numbers are nothing but i have had few wins
>>
>>33059254
I miss telling girls to do stuff and they would do it. getting into weird positions, saying stuff, using objects as toys. I got really good at using words to get girls off now to a point my irl gf questions why I'm so good verbally lol.
>>
>>33061344
No wonder it lacks girls when it has one of the most ugly UI designs every created.
>>
>>33057162
Accept that the internet you once knew is dead and it's not coming back.
>>
Anyone else surprised omegle lasted as long as it did?

The sheer amount of kids and dicks together on there should've gotten it nuked a long time ago.
>>
>>33061036
How do you find random girls on discord? Any tips ?
>>
>>33062414
bump
>>
>>33062414
Real and im not going to the /soc/ threads for em any time soon
>>
>>33057162
What are guys thoughts on kik? I made like 4 friends off of that app a couple years ago but I had to sift through 100 people to even find them. I'm not sure how it is now though
>>
>>33062414
Join servers and talk to them? What kind of question even is this?
>>
to a fucking church
>>
>>33061036
Just adding girls through the random friend suggestions on Snap actually works?
>>
>>33065322
Yes, I used to do that and managed to get nudes from 3 different milf moms that were always send me pics and videos at work, worth it
>>
>>33063579
If even snapchat is getting outdated imagine hows kik right now.
>>
any femanons try projecteros.app it's pretty decent
>>
What’s the best replacement so far for finding erp partners?
>>
>>33069939
Fuck I need this too. I regret not having used Omegle much when it was still up.
>>
>>33059254
Well send your snap and I'll tell you to take off bra
>>
>>33057162
Is anyone using Joingly? it looks fine.
>>
>>33062414
there is a suggested friends thing
>>
>>33057349
>Monkey(if you have a paid account),
you're right, this one's great once you paid, great variety. I still haven't found a win yet, and there are too many underage girls, but I can at least report them.
>>
>>33069939
Rolechat tho its kinda mid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.