[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713265931225226.png (41 KB, 512x512)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
no clean-kik-thread up so let's see if we can get one going.

>a/s/l
>topics/interests you like to talk about
>what kind of people are you looking to chat with
>topics you don't want to talk about
>what kind of people don't need to bother
>>
29/F
Looking for clean chats, memes, friends. No coomers or normies.
Kik: ruewyn
>>
Kik: daniela_rui2717
>>
>>33060932
>a/s/l
36-f-pa
Self-development and everything improoverpilled. Health/fitness. Outdoors/nature. Homemaking hobbies. Rock/Alt/Metalcore music mainly. Anything music really. Psychology. History.
>what kind of people are you looking to chat with:
Anyone respectful with decent interpersonal skills. Prefer around my age range.
Politics, Romantic/Sexual Relationships
Coomers. No interest ls in common. Negative, pessimistic misanthrope
Kik is:
mangopeach0
>>
File: 1 (1).gif (300 KB, 500x400)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
clean threads just don't gain any traction anymore huh...

well whatever, if anyone is up for a chat hit me up. gonna be up for clean chats for the next 2-3 hours before hitting the bed.

kik: penpaller
>>
24f Nederlands/Duits (Dutch/German) cheating on husband on holiday in Jamaica.

Did an AMA on Reddit and it was super fun and wanted to do the same here!! Ask me literally anything but be interesting and don't just say hey lmao thanks, be kind and I'll be chatting with you asap and yes I'll verify no problem.

My kik is: aureliaxwhite
>>
File: PPP Whore of Babylon.png (433 KB, 1280x796)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
29/M/married
Looking for clean chats. I get along better with females. I want to share pictures of animals and life. Nothing professional just quick photos of things I'm proud of. And late night talks about things that maybe interest just one of us but it's fascinating seeing the passion pouring out. And if you live anywhere near Illinois maybe a fun time in (I don't drink and I get shy). I like animals, exotic animals, board games, health care, and movies.
That's a lot and oddly specific but I keep getting strange coomers looking for something else and I'm oddly specific too.
kik: mitya21
>>
>30 M Rural Maine
>I will talk about most things, I moved to the middle of nowhere for work and basically work alone 95% of the time so literally anything is better than absolutely nothing lol
>Anyone, although people from the region I suppose to talk about stuff to do
>See above

Kik: ProvisionalDiver
>>
If a user named Daroluskex adds you from this thread be warned, he tried talking about some weird pedo shit
>>
Writing Short Stories

For the price of a cup of coffee I can write a personal erotic story about anything you want. No lims, message for more Information.

Kik is: ShortStories4U
>>
f/23

topics: anything if it’s interesting honestly. i’m into fashion, music, and horror but i’ve had a million conversations about them atp so i honestly would rather hear about stuff you like

people: just have basic social skills. i usually get along w people that are older, outgoing, funny, artistic, depressed, and/or mentally ill in general

no no topics: none really, as long as you don’t make it weird.

don’t bother: coomers. also i’m busy a lot of the time and can’t always talk every day/ long periods of time so anyone who doesn’t like that i guess
>>
>>33067618
why do i always forget to include my fucking kik

strwbryspit
>>
>a/s/l
24 M Sweden
Currently really into music production and music making. Some of my other hobbies include: Fishing, Games, Movies and Foraging.

Not picky at all but honest people would be nice.
>topics you don't want to talk about¨
Up for anything so idk lol

Super religious people XD

Kik: Simonsemm
>>
>>33060932
18/m/uk
olympic weightlifting, christianity, anything really just be interesting or funny
looking to chat with men and women (just friends tho)
i dont wanna talk about any gay shit
creeps or weaklings dont bother
>>
30 M

Young daddy type. Looking to chat, mainly with females and mainly about sex, but everyone is welcome to hit me up.
Sharing experiences, discussing kinks, turn-ons an turn-offs.

Kik: hard_xl
>>
>a/s/l
22/f/us
pretty much anything, i just miss using kik like everyone did back in middle school. as long as its interesting to you and you can hold a conversation too, im sure itll be fine. i like psychology, reading in general, being Organized, stardew valley, etc. etc.
would prefer other females but idc
anything nsfw
anyone looking to sext
>kik
mosquito.s

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.