[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous >>32935634

>ASL
>describe yourself
>hobbies/interests
>looking for
>not looking for
>tag
>>
File: Iwakura_Lain.png (97 KB, 250x353)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
19 F, arab(fairly brown, i have very short hair), gmt+1
Boring neet loser, autistic, spends most my day on youtube and playing rpgmaker games (i currently started Omori and .flow), i love kpop and D&B
looking for a guy prefferably a neet or any kind of shutin to give me constant attention and emotionally abuse me, don't mind sexting as well (if you let me rant to you about mundane niche stuff i like), i'm into guro and other weird stuff so i hope u don't mind
i'm a petty bitch, don't hold back on me or saying vile things to me
>not looking for
meetups, exchanging nudes, VC (at least lets talk for a while and know each other before doing anything of the sort)

pls drop ur tag if interested
>>
>ASL
Highschool FTM Brazil (but I speak fluent English and plan to leave Brazil for college)
>describe yourself
Slightly fat and vaguely ugly. 175cm/70kg. Autistic coomer and a virgin, no friends in the real world. I get attached to people very quickly if you give me attention and I'm a bit obsessive. I'm a sub 120iq retard also, so please be patient.
>hobbies/interests
Humanities (especially politics, psychology and philosophy). Webcomics, my favorite is One Wheat Mark and I'm working on making one myself. Queerslop music (Car Seat Headrest, Pavement, etc). Cartoons (especially Adult Swim). I also play the bass.
>looking for
A controlling and abusive boyfriend (trans or cis, doesn't matter) who'll give me attention, preferably aged 20+ and who can physically overpower me. Someone with fucked up fetishes (kidnapping, rape, etc) and who fantasizes about being the perpetrator in said fucked up fantasies. Someone to emotionally abuse and manipulate me.
>not looking for
Women (trans or cis). Indians and Pakis. Japanophiles. People who want me to detransition (I'm not picky about pronouns and such, Im just not going to go off T).
>tag
buraziruargentina
>>
File: bu21.jpg (141 KB, 850x1122)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>33062843
also pls don't be a ghoster or one word replier
p.s if you're somwhat mentally sane or normal i don't think we'll get along so no need to waste time trying to "fix" me
>>
>>33062843
damn didnt know there was other arabs on here
disc:_wait._
>>
>>33062843
Discord: satingore
>>
>>33062843
disc: kariudox
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>describe yourself
188cm, 105kg, kinda handsome face. Introverted, kinda hate people with too much self-esteem
>hobbies/interests
Games, music, trivia stuff
>looking for
Bio or trans F for long-term relationship, any age (18+) or body type
>not looking for
Men, friends
>tag
atwahr
>>
My post was inexplicably sucked into the void.
>>
>>33062907
your post disappears and doesn't get posted when you submit it ?
>>
>>33062910
Correct. My post did not appear when I submitted it. I wasn't interested in a reply though, too schizoid. I take it as a sign to do something else.
>>
>>33062914
no you're good, it's an issue i have on this board specifically, must be some kind of word filter
>>
>>33062843
strtlife
>>
>>33062843
Fischlofficial

i am also from gmt
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
DOS, C64, ZXS, PC-98, MSX, NES, SG-1000, AST, Amiga, SMS, PCE, SMD, SNES
>Looking For
Bit Music, Chiptune, Sequencer & Tracker, FM Synthesis, Midi, Doskpop
>Not Looking For
NSFW
>contact
juriamo
>>
me (26f) and who??
>>
>>33063032
Msg me discord is satingore
>>
21 MtF from the UK
>describe yourself
I'm a total loser desu, hella depressed and perpetually anxious, i don't do much. Maybe i'm fun to chat to though, i love learning about people. I do start many hobbies but they all fall off and i forget about them :(
>looking for
Anything at all at this point lol, be mean or nice or both. If i like you enough i'll basically let you control anything about me if you're kind soemtimes xd or we can just talk normally idk
>not looking for
Not much! Open to most things, unless you can't hold a conversation at all I think we'll be fine
>discord
.love.hearts.
(don't miss the "." at the start!!)
>>
File: mitsu.jpg (116 KB, 1439x1080)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>33062817
>ASL
22/M/RO
>describe yourself
i'm a hikki neet who spends every second of his time on the internet. i'm also severely mentally ill and unstable so if things don't work out, it's not you, it's most likely me!! sorry in advance
>hobbies/interests
weightlifting, comics, cartoons, pro wrestling, old vidya games (specifically PS1 through PS3), giant robots, music (i mostly like grunge, nu-metal and hip hop), random movies and tv shows, mostly stuff from the late 90s-early 2000s
>looking for
ideally a long term relationship with a girl who's on the same wavelength as me, whether it's mental illness, being a shut-in or whatever else. lemme ramble about whatever autistic thing i get obsessed with that day and we'll get along great!! if we click, i wanna spend all my time with you and get super close until we're in an unhealthy codependent relationship where we're physically unable to live without each other, at least that's the dream!! regardless, i'd want you to be willing to be vulnerable around me and tell me as much about yourself as you can (i'll do the same!!)
>not looking for
dudes, trans
please don't add me if you're just looking for small talk or someone to waste an afternoon with. i would also say please don't be a normie but that's actually impossible right now, so i guess please don't be too much of a normie
>tag
galaxyrobo
>>
>>33062856
Hii you sound awesome as is! I'm pretty crazy too but I keep it lowkey 98% of the time... I'm freedbylight if you wanna add me
>>
Femboy, looking for an anon who'd deprive me from sleep and food, making me weak, fragile, breaking me into pieces~

My tag is otokonokomopeko
>>
>>33062843
Hmu, a fellow north african gmt+1
Disc: urfavelf
>>
File: bondage guide.jpg (308 KB, 1174x914)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>ASL
34/m/U.S.
>About Yourself
a easy going person who is just looking for a bit of fun and pleasure
>Sexual Interests
bondage, humiliation, degrading, gagging, misogyny, edging, overstimulation, pet play, collars, objectification, name calling, begging, voyeurism, body writing
>Looking For
im seeking out female subs to really train and use long term .. i dont mind giving after care or makings you feel good if you do a good job at pleasing me and i dont mind new comers wanting to explore. just dm me to talk and see if we are a good match
>Not Looking For
underage, men, trannies
>Contact
discord: mrwithmic
>>
>ASL
19 M eu
>describe yourself
Introvert, very obsessive and jealous, more of a follower type than a leader, bodywise 5'11 twink, loves games and weeb shit
>looking for
cis girl between the ages of 18-25 who is very controlling, possessive, somewhat abusive and wants me to isolate myself so I can only focus on her
>not looking for
men,trans,blacks,obese people,friends

Discord: lwy6969
>>
File: 20231015_054534-COLLAGE.jpg (974 KB, 3195x2400)
974 KB
974 KB JPG
34M Very Alpha
Not scared to show face.
Would live to get this hard and pull it to your female feet.
Pic very rel
FeetNFaces#1239
Couldhavebeenbetter Discord
>>
>>33062843
magnumdml
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
>asl
24/f/us
>about me
edgy misanthropic extremely mentally ill girl. i'm basically a hikkineet and retarded. i'm a weeb. i like jirai kei. i'm a huge degenerate. i'm trying not to be an alcoholic and failing. i've been thinking about self harming a lot lately. if you're mean to me i will have a meltdown.
>interests
video games, drinking, anime/manga, japan, reading erowid trip reports. also i'm in rcia classes (i know, i know).
>looking for
extremely online friend who is also a little fucked up. i like being a bully and i love bpdemon cuties.
>not looking for
sending pics, vc, becoming your wife. boring people. people only wanting to coom.
>disc tag
98.6degrees
>>
>>33063326
troon
>>
>>33063326
tranny do not add
>>
>>33063382
>>33063396
How the fuck do you people know this stuff?
>>
>>33063422
by adding her and seeing "trans" in her bio
>>
File: 1.png (784 KB, 522x742)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
I'M A DERANGED SCHIZO FROM NEW ZEALAND, I LIKE WEARING MAID DRESSES AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, IM LOOKING FOR CHATS AND NOT LOOKING FOR COOMERS OR MY DAD

>ASL
23/CONFIDENTIAL/NZ
>tags
pigflesh
>>
>>33062843
Lows07.
>>
>>33062843
Hi!
Vendetta#2271
>>
>>33063422
by being bpd and making random things up about me because they have a vendetta and want to see me lonely and having a melty. i'm not trans, my bio isn't even in english.
>>
File: LAUNCH TABASCO_17.png (685 KB, 2224x1495)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
I'm a Sadistic male looking for masochist women.

Discord:
sarah4093
>>
>>33063142
>alpha
>likes feed

Pick one, Anon
>>
File: damage1992.jpg (58 KB, 564x839)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
18 F, US.
autist and i have a math disability and motor issues. an unironic age regressor. i love disney princess, i collect dolls, and i have hyperfixations on silly things like twilight, south park, and barbie. i like to color, read, and daydream. i don't like to admit it but i feel like i need a man to control me to fix my bad habits like swearing or being hostile because i can lose control of my emotions. to be honest, i want him to have misogynistic ideals and to correct me. overall, i want someone dominant who can also be a father figure and give me the attention i crave so badly. i'm not looking for casual sex/e-sex immediately and i say this because i don't want anyone to think that my interests are sexual. i'm also not looking to see your body immediately either. i'm not looking for non-men, non-monogamous people, or people who aren't willing to deal with me. i'm weird

i've never done this before and it's really awkward to admit these things but i feel like it's better than to just wait for it
discord: noruhm
>>
>>33063326
avoid!! this one really is a tranny they hate vc cuz they cant fake voice yet
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (63 KB, 736x736)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>ASL
18/f/gmt+1 (euro)
>describe yourself
cannabis addicted anorexic paranoid schizo tier...
>hobbies/interests
higurashi, true crime, knives, gore, manhwa
>looking for
obsessive/possessive men
>tag
emania_
>>
34F. Married teacher here. Looking to chat with fit/muscular bulls. Always been interested in studs who know how to take control. Especially looking for bulls who record and have sex tapes. Please send your age and a photo when you read out, Kik miatallard / telegram ksu3022
>>
24 years incarnated into this body. white man. american citizen.

I work out and read and increase my knowledge that's about it besides what's mentioned below. I'm homophobic, transphobic, racist, misogynist, antisemitic, etc etc but it's not my entire personality.

interested in health/healing/cleansing/detox, conspiracies, spirituality, and the occult. I also watch (kino) movies and play videogames sometimes. I like music.

may help you with any health issues you may have (physical, mental, or spiritual) at my own discretion.

not looking to date.

if you're mentally ill be upfront with it, I attempt to be accommodating. trannies and fags are unacceptable.

disc is jailbreaker
>>
>>33063481
do you have a penis?
>>
>>33063139
I'll add you if you're blonde with blue eyes, don't want kids, aren't disabled or incurably sick, don't smoke/do drugs and aren't schizo/ conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>33064582
I have green eyes and brown hair sadly, I fit all the other stuff tho
>>
>>33064582
This is
>>33063336
And the way she talks should be an indicator of how she's going to treat you.
>>
>ASL
35/f/Chicago (Only looking for other women/femme enbies)
>Looking For
Monogamous relationship or hook-ups
>Not Looking For
Polyamory or enm, unless it's a hook-up
>List Some Your Interests
Punk rock, video editing (used to direct music videos and short indie films pre-pandemic), movies, horror, odd bits of history, Missing 411 and other cryptozology, conspiracy theories that aren't racist, costume make-up, cocktails, general history, thrifting, nature walks, niche museums, urban exploration, checking out dead and living malls
I'm getting back into PC gaming. Right now I play Dead by Daylight, but I'm looking to pick up Stardew Valley and a few other games in the near future.
>Discord Tag
malortmaven
>>
21 F

I have BPD with NPD comorbidity and I'm looking for a older man to have a ddlg relationship with me, organize me, read to me, watch stuff with me. Pure ddlg activities :D Someone to help me organize my thoughts and rationalize things when I'm having a bad time as well.
I'm not looking for the sexual aspect of it.

Discord - echospite
>>
>>33064764
If you aren't offering a sexual/romantic relationship, there is no point having a ddlg relationship
>>
guilstud
Greedy, Limitless, Unforgiving, Obese Stud. 350 Pounds.
Hand over your wallet to Daddy
>>
>>33064787
there's no point in going near anybody with those two mental illnesses
>>
>>33064787
>>33064863
"Toxic relationship thread"
>>
I have anger towards women that I need an outlet for, and I'm looking for a woman to be the release valve. My previous unhealthy relationships caused this anger, I have healthy relationships in my life now, and I want to keep my issues from spilling over.

Maybe you want motivation to lose weight. Maybe you occasionally need your self-esteem knocked down a peg to feel grounded. Maybe you did something wrong and need penance, or you just need a good cry. I'm not here to push somebody over the edge but beyond that: tell me if you want to focus on anything, if there are areas to avoid, or if you'd like it structured in a particular way. You don't have to share anything with me you are unwilling to, but the more open you are the more effective it will be.

>tag
hungere
>>
File: tsoc24.png (83 KB, 224x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>33062817

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>>33064127
i wonder who this is that i upset so badly. i just don't have privacy to vc. i can send voice messages and i've meet people from other boards irl. but i'm not looking for people who want hole anyway.
>>
>>33064639
I added you hehe
>>
File: me.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>ASL
F (Bio) /22/ VT
>describe yourself
physically I'm 5'3 and a bit chubby (not obese) japanese and pale as fuck whiner with too much time on my hands. But personality wise i'm a kind of autistic and I like to ramble and listen.
>hobbies/interests
My favorite hobbies are papercrafts, vidya, anime and reading manga but I want to properly go to japan again because my genes are calling to me. And I want to go to a love hotel because they look cool.
>looking for
(BIO M 20-28) omeone who is as clingy as me or is atleast willing to put up with my clingyness. I work a minimum wage job and I want someone to excitedly text me through my day that yells at me when I get in trouble at work. If they also had a job my heart would skip a few beats if they matched their lunch breaks with mine.
>not looking for
Coomers, shitty people, people who dont care about chemistry with eachother, indians/koreans (I'm sorry it just doesnt work with me romantically)
>tag
lolrestarttheday

>Anything else?
I really really really want to get to know you as a person if you fit my needs, I really am a bit of a gloomy person and I so badly want someone with the right energy to be my special one but I have a lot of stuff I need to work through
>>
>>33065704
if I dont add you back instantly PLEASE forgive me I just dont want to have my account banned for adding so many people at once I do see your requests and i'll add you as soon as I can!
>>
>just dont want to have my account banned for adding so many people at once
it started as an anti bot tool
it ended as an anti thot tool
>>
M (male)
>looking for
a bio white girl who is: into AMWF raceplay (or racist), reliable, caring, dedicated, attention-giving, and lewd.
>not looking for
alt accs or unresponsives.
>discord (introduce yourself briefly)
newuser982
>>
>>33065704
what do you consider shitty people?
>>
>>33062843
_femboy_milk_
>>
>>33063032
_femboy_milk_
>>
>>33062843
>>33063032
disc: dermatillia

23/M/Canada
>>
File: 1689139084201207.png (2.13 MB, 1024x1024)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
>ASL
36/m/calfornia
>describe yourself
I come off as pretty cold and keep to myself. If i warm up to you, i will not stop yapping about the stuff i like. Im pretty possessive and very much the jealous type. I work a ton and like to smoke a bit of the devils lettuce but other than that i live a pretty normal nerdy life
>hobbies/interests
love retro games / emulation, movies love learning about weird fringe type of stuff, anime , current events
>looking for
a total fucking loser. A neet with no one in their life and someone who will make all the time for me. A doormat for me to step on and juse use. The more toxic the better
>not looking for
no femboys or trannies or gays
>tag
nuzkuz
>>
>>33066193
>>33066180
>>33066168
The desperation is blinding
>>
>>33066255
It's all probability and numbers baby, up your game!
>>
>ASL
22 Female USA
>describe
white autistic bisexual neet girlfail. very long brown/dirty blonde hair, glasses, hazel eyes, 5’8” 160lbs. racist sexist antisemetic etc. i like video games, reading, animals and nature, off-roading atv, drawing, museums and natural history, taxidermy/bones, fossil hunting, sewing, etc. more things i’m forgetting. favorite band mcr, i also like punk and folk music, and 20s-50s music though i don’t listen often because then i can’t read. rather boring i guess. i struggle to communicate properly and read social cues. i have human-centered agoraphobia and hate crowds/strangers. i want to get outside more. my goal in life is to move to an isolated area where i can have a farm and family
>looking for
autistic white girl 16-25 .ftm or female non-binary fine too i guess. ideally doesnt care about ‘race realism’ racism or antisemitism or trans’phobia’ or me making fun of people/things or using the word retarded <3. neet or shut-in type. similar interests, or passionate about your interests and want to tell me about them. interested in friendship or potentially polyamourous relationship as i have a boyfriend currentky but a lot of love to give (me having a gf is his idea but it sounds nice). interested in tasking getting to know eachother maybe playing a game or something? shrug. or watching cringe compilations on youtube
>not interested
gonna get mad if i say the word retarded or anything along any of those veins. no druggies/addicts. no casual sex/nudes. no meetups unless we’ve been talking for a long time (6-12months or more) dunno what else.

i’m such a catch arent i? hehehe

respond with your tag if you are interested please :)
>>
>>33066459
can guys add too?
>>
>>33066464
Yea i was just gonna larp as a girl and cuck her bf in a couple months u might as well do the same
>>
>>33066465
>>33066464
i am not interested in fucking my bf but you should tell me about you and i’ll decide if i want to talk with you?
>>
>>33066475
Gonna wait a day for my id to change AND clear the suspicion but ill fuck you into a slutty stupor some time in august see you tomorrow babe babe
>>
>>33066475
>>33066479
I'll slice both of your flabby little cocks off with the dullest knife i can find, you evil conniving pair of pedophiles
>>
>>33066499
Nothing wrong with giving your girl more dick to keep her happy little man
>>
>>33066499
i dont have a penis i was born with a vagina thank you. how am i a pedo, is it cause i said id be fine with having a 16 year old girlfriend?? i was a 16 year old girl and there is literally 0 difference between me then and me now
>>
>>33066510
Oh ew you're that fucking pedo chick with the online gf aren't you? Yeah you ought to kill yourself fucker, disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>33066505
>simping for a fat discord groomer
kek you simply cannot make this up. enjoy feeling that neo puspus under those thick layers of grease lard. how hideous are you, i wonder
>>
>>33066511
???? i said i WANT a girlfriend mr reading comprehension
>>
>>33066513
I didn't read your op, I just went off what the other guy said, I'm not gonna read that word vomit crap you posted. Anyways my point still stands, consider suicide whenever possible Пoдpyгa.
>>
>ASL
23/m/australia

>describe yourself
white, 6’0, brown hair, alternative, creative, a bit mentally ill, i like playing guitar and painting,

>hobbies/interests
drugs, art, music, THE SMITHS. being obsessed over some completely random interest for 1 day then being completely bored by it the next day like for example i was studying a biochemistry college textbook like all day then the next day i couldnt remember any of it and i hated that book

>looking for
deranged hopeless schizo bpdemon autists self mutilateing drug addicts losers, alternative ppl, creative ppl, sharing music sharing thinspo, meanspo. uh something along those lines.

>not looking for
normies

>tag
unloveable.u
>>
>>33065704
I match everything you're looking for, but I'm 30. Damn.
>>
>>33066880
With that kind of an attitude you definitely are.
>>
File: 1681903546584950.jpg (253 KB, 1199x1199)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>33066905
what did he mean by this...
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>describe yourself
188cm, 105kg, kinda handsome face. Introverted, kinda hate people with too much self-esteem
>hobbies/interests
>looking for
>not looking for
Men, friends
>tag
atwahr
>>
File: 1000007392.jpg (301 KB, 700x878)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
F, 19, european

Unsure what im looking for other than people to talk to. I'm open to see where things go, making friends or falling in love

I'm obsessed with snuff and violence. I'm obsessed with bad people. When I'm horny, they seem like god to me. I imagine getting hurt a lot. Sometimes I imagine watching somebody hurting someone else. Idk, i feel pretty wrong about it but nothing else really turns me on. And I don't know if I'm more afraid of myself and my brain or the people I'm attracted to.

datura.dreams.
>>
tm us
Really needing someone to call me and tell me how they're going to rape me and force me to take a womb fill of cum. How they're going to knock me up and force me to detransition and raise the baby.
Text first with asl and I'll confirm
435 //419// 2727
>>
add me on discord skullymas
>>
>>33066459
add me on discord skullymas
>>
>>33067013
your bmi is almost 30 please quit snacking
>>
>>33067221
are you biologically female and white?
>>
File: EoY0-VGVgAUWEqH.jpg (116 KB, 816x1224)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>ASL
30/m,nb/ Midwest US
>describe yourself
White, 6'2", easygoing turbo-weeb otaku loser living off of mostly royalties and commission work, living in the middle of nowhere. Medicated ADHD (usually), poor eyesight! Would love to mingle with anyone with like-minded interests!
Love taking the Dom role. in terms of ddlg, I like to be the calm, doting, reassuring (albeit perverted) father figure.
>hobbies/interests
MOST anime. 90s Japanese comedy and manzai. Love to go camping when I have the chance to. Will watch 4 hour YouTube videos on random shit, collecting Yurucamp related paraphernalia. Also really into fringe 90s underground hardcore music.
>looking for
Someone, preferably feminine, who is also a mega weeb and is cool with falling into conversations that can last awhile, and is cool with the conversation turning dark and perverse. The more interests we share (sfw/nsfw), the better! I'm not opposed to romance either, so long as we can click otherwise!
>not looking for
masculinity, scat, people who are into "normal" sex talk, people who are only in it for sex. VC and photo sharing (for now)
>tag
kikkakikkak
>>
>>33062843
Hey! posted bio above but feel free to add me

kikkakikkak
>>
>>33064374
Still looking?
I have proof of how obsessed I can be.
>>
>>33067237
i giggled reading this because mine is nearly the opposite at 15.9
>>
File: unknown (5).png (443 KB, 511x1200)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
brown femboy here
i want toxic perverts to bully me
post tags if interested
>>
>describe yourself
19/f English slightly autistic slightly crazy.
I'm very short.
Sometimes over hyper and spammy. (Annoys some people)
Kinda shy but sometimes overshare without meaning too

Hobbies/likes:
I draw I read lots I am a huge daydreamer, love animals and intelligent people:)

Looking for: guy friend who likes me for me, obsessive clingy is a plus make me feel wanted idk

Disc chloeberrow
>>
File: DTfyydyryrddryryd.jpg (64 KB, 1078x1054)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>about me
(asl) 21/female/west eu
(appearance) 157 cm, avg weight, brown eyes (sorry), brown hair (sorry), light white skin (i'm white), face is mid, have big thighs. honestly, the only thing i have going for me is my fashion style. i either dress in black, pink or white or all three at once. i also don't wear pants, skirts and dresses only. i can send pics, i like to "play dress up".
(mind) hobbies are playing video games, falling into wikipedia rabbitholes, reading about pharmacology. my fav music genres are scenecore, hyperpop, everything EDM. i'm edgy and blunt as hell. i usually have high resilience. there are so so many things i wanna do so i often end up feeling overwhelmed and doing nothing + see "my issues"
sexually i think i'm a switch as i like being both the mommy and the victim but i'm a virgin because intimacy is a bit scary and i'm scared of regretting it, this would haunt me. i wanna have babies eventually, within 4 years if possible

>my issues
generalized anxiety, health anxiety, occasional panic attacks, depression, traumas, insecure, obsessive, limerence, mood swings, self destruction, lack of boundaries, am a fuck UP!!! i try to make efforts and shut down these, though!! my fav defense mechanisms are compartmentalization, rationalization, splitting

1/2 see second post
>>
>>33068995
>about you
(asl) under 35/male/preferably in europe, so travelling will be cheap, i'm a poor student, have mercy
(appearance) ideally have a lean, skinny or somewhat muscular body type. otherwise, any is fine as long as you arent fat. height wise, id say be at least 170cm, but unsurprinsingly tall is most attractive. be white ; the palest, the better. its also better if you dont have a terrible fashion style (+ piercings and black hair are so hot), i rly like emo/alt boys, but not the end of the world. id appreciate it if you still had foreskin attached to your penis. no facial hair, i absolutely dont find it attractive
(mind) be straight, homophobic, transphobic and racist (all 4 are not negotiable), edgy, obsessive. being patient and understanding is prob important to keep my lack of stability in check. i dont mind mental illness, if anything we'll be able to relate more. rly like the "yandere" dynamic, possessiveness and jealousy are hot and comforting. i grew up on the internet so i'm attached to the culture and video games, it'd be nice if you were into that
ideally, be a switch and a virgin. i can tolerate up to 4-5 bodies depending on age, if we get along well...
i hope we live inside each others skin and become an extension of each other!! it's okay if we end up offing ourselves together, its probably the best way to go and is romantic

>not looking for
nonwhites, bisexual men, leftists, muslims, racemixers (includes asian chasers). if you support things i hate (lgbt, miscegenation, x), big NO. if you hate going outside, it's not gonna work either as i really wanna visit museums, aquariums and such, go stargazing, do urban exploration etc with you. staying home is nice too though!! a bit of both. additionally, i want an irl meet up within 2 months. i cba to do online dating, its frustrating and unfulfilling

>contact
ihatesandpeople on discord or lalalalamiauidfk@proton.me

i'm vry serious about this this is my last hope normie men give me the ick
>>
>>33062817
>>ASL
26/ftm/NL
>>describe yourself
5'6" good body, short brown hair brown eyes with glasses. I am pretty chill and relaxed but am very clingy to people I find attractive and have autism, and pretty sure bpd
>>hobbies/interests
Nature and biology, anime, art, etc.
>>looking for
I am explicitly looking for a depressed or lonely feminine male or mtf to adopt and take care of in a soft way but still sees me as their owner and that they belong to me. I am poly but you would be specifically engaging with me as my pet. Preferred if you're in the EU but LDR ok
>>not looking for
Anyone who doesn't match the above description
>>tag
mothenjoyer
>>
>ASL
32 / M / Arkansas USA
>describe yourself
I am 5'9, blonde hair/blue eyes, I am a disabled neet with incel phenotype. autistic everyone has it here though. introverted with an extroverted spirit. Im just chill. I just want to smoke weed, fuck, eat and sleep (all with a girl)
>hobbies/interests
playing guitar, singing, writing music, listening to music, video games, anime, hunting, skinning, cooking, camping, documentaries, list goes on and on. I change hobbies often.
>looking for
A girl ages 18-31 from USA who is preferably white, likes the same kind of hobbies, is a bit fucked up when it comes to fetishes. doesnt mind an incel neet. personality type doesnt matter to me, nor religion. leftists are gay. someone who wants to get married one day and have at least 3 children
>not looking for
Trannies or people asking for lewds
>tag
discord: Neetlife222
>>
>>33062843
>>33063032
>>33063326
>>33064374
>>33066459
Idk about the relationship stuff but the fossil collecting seems dope I tumble rocks and agates
Disc otters11
>>
>>33063071
Bumpie..! Its the middle of the night for me, so its a good time to chat..<3
>>
>>33068995
hey add me
disc: dermatillia
>>
>>33066255
gotta do what u gotta do desu
>>
>>33066851
AVOID!!! Warning for other girls this guy started off cool but started getting weirder telling me gross shit calling himself a scataholic, his words not mine, and i blocked him cuz he wanted to see my ass before i wiped when i used the bathroom 1 time. disgusting ass motherfucker
>>
>>33069809
based
>>
>>33069809
You added him because he's tall and white by the way.
>>
>>33062817
>>ASL
25/M/Eastern US
>>describe yourself
Former shutin NEET trying to function as a normal human. I have a diagnosis of BPD and I oscillate between extreme emotions. I'm a kind and affectionate person but I suffer from anxiety that the people I care about will leave me so sometimes I go through periods of intense anxiety. I enjoy sarcasm and dark humor so long as it's not malicious. Physically speaking I've been called a twink/androgynous by my previous partners.
>>hobbies/interests
Standard nerd shit like consooming Vidya and YouTube videos. Occasionally I watch anime but I'm not a weeb. I read books but at a snail's pace.
>>looking for
Despite being in a toxic relationship thread, I want a healthy relationship, but I want it with a woman who is as mentally ill as I am. Let us work through our mental instability together and be happy. Personality is also very important. I want someone I can always be myself around, but it's hard to know if you'll mesh with someone before you meet them. Physically speaking my only ask is don't be overweight.
>>not looking for
Normies, people who want me to indulge in their mental illness (e.g., I'm not going to support you cutting/self harming), people who are very judgemental or entitled.
>>tag
Not going to post my tag but you can contact me at my temp email if you're interested.
minor.kwasi@dockerbike.com
>>
>>33067348
yes
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Lena Platonos, Linea Aspera, Art Fact, Anne Clark, Wolfsheim, Clan of Xymox, The Birthday Massacre, Yapoos, Psyche, And One, Camouflage
>Looking For
EBM, Electro-Industrial, Industrial Techno, Synth Punk, Dark Electro, Industrial Hip Hop, Power Noise, Glitch Hop, Futurepop, Aggrotech, New Beat
>Not Looking For
e-sex
>Discord
ebmidm
>>
>>33069809
>looking for
>deranged hopeless schizo bpdemon autists self mutilateing drug addicts losers

Surprisedpikachu.jpg

Also, it says he gets random obsessive interests and then gets over it and disinterested the next day.

Maybe poop … was just one of those interests. Give him a second chance!
>>
>>33068995

You are basically describing me. Kik: jussyseven
>>
>looking for abusive gf
>get hit on by random "attractive" girls/they buy me a drink/etc
>indulge and honest about my interests
"Oh i don't mind!"
>asks me to do sexual activity/beg me to send nudes/have sex
>either do activity and realize after im being used for sex or free therapy or some other bs bc they thought i looked good or cool or some shit
>feel horrible after

it hurts, bros, why am i so fucking stupid? I just want abusive girls. I guess that's what I got but not in the way I wanted it. I can get sexually harassed/assualted, I can get people hitting on me or asking for sex or to show off to me, but I can't fucking get abusive relationship stuff. It hurts so much. I just want to be a broken person for someone I care about.
>>
File: IMG_20240415_212432_210.jpg (62 KB, 720x1280)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
I'm on massive meth come down 72 hours awake my soul is dying.

I just want cute puppy cis gf or even someone to humour me and pretend to give a fuck lmao.

Discord
apu.apustaja
>>
>>33070230
you know feds look at 4chan, right? maybe you shouldnt post that kind of visual evidence, if you catch my meanign.
>>
>>33070232
I don't give a fuck about some American faggotry agencies being upset about not supporting them and smoking bowl of meth.
>>
>> 33070221#

>anon wants abusive gf
>find girl who is willing to put up with his fantasy’s
>realises to have a abusive gf, she has to abuse you
>get mad at girl for doing exactly what he wanted
>blow it, go on 4chan and ask what is wrong

Fucking love it here , you guys make me feel like I’m not the most retarded person in the world
>>
>>33070272
they arent willing to put up with my fantasies, they lie about it in order to sleep with me and then do nothing/ask for more sex stuff. It's not an abusive relationship, it's just sex.
>>
>>33070221

>anon wants abusive gf
>find girl who is willing to put up with his fantasy’s
>realises to have a abusive gf, she has to abuse you
>get mad at girl for doing exactly what he wanted
>blow it, go on 4chan and ask what is wrong

Fucking love it here , you guys make me feel like I’m not the most retarded person in the world
>>
>>33070274
>>33070272
i guess you could argue sexual harassment/trying to drug me counts as abuse, but thats not an abusive /relationship/. I'm not upset she's not abusing me, i'm upset im looking for an abusive relationship and in response women treat me like a living penis. It's not an abusive relationship, it's just normie bullshit looking for sex and lying about it. That's shitty, sure, but it's not the same thing as gaslighting, demanding me to do shit, etc.
>>
>>33070274

I see. Maybe you should be more consequential and don’t have sex with them if they don’t do what you want. Ironically they would have to listen to you to abuse you properly but if you always just have vanilla sex with them even tho you wanted something else, then they just know they can fuck you without doing anything extra
>>
>>33070289
that is, in fact, what I do. I very rarely do anything "physically" anymore because of it (being groped etc not included, but I dont really control that).
You are right though. I know its stupid to be upset about being treated like a sex doll in a fucking abusive relationship thread, but it just hurts, and in a different way. It just feels manipulative and like im gross and worthless. I know most dudes feel differently about people talking up how big they are or how theyre the only one to make them cum or whatever other bullshit, but it's just not me.
Don't get me wrong, my "drive" is very high, but I don't want meaningless sex. If I wanted that, I could just stay home and jerk off. I want to be abused, yeah, but I want a relationship too. People trying to roofie or assault me or just lie for sex is abusive, sure, but it's a completely different experience. When its relationship abuse it just feels normal and "correct", but when its shit like this I just feel stupid and empty. It makes me go outside and do shit a lot less, which worsens my chances of meeting people that arent just shallow sex-pests, which is why I'm here.
Or, i'll get normies asking for real relationships and I'll be honest about what I want, and for some reason I'm evil for wanting to be hurt and they get angry at me and tell me I shouldnt want that. Which again yeah, is hurtful, but not in the same way.
Hopefully im making any sense and not being retarded but this is a borderline blogpost anyway so who cares
>>
>>33070305
Dude I totally understand you. Maybe not completely with the whole being abused part but for sure the not finding a partner who is actually into my kinks and not just willing to do then half hearted to get fucked that night. But I have no idea how to help you, u guess just keep dating and rolling the dice until you hit what you want.
>>
>>33070312
I dont think I even understand the being abused part. its just my brain being fucked up growing up, I think. Youre probably right about dating though, but the thing is more and more for people my age, the only way of dating is through dating apps, which are one of the few places even worse than soc.
>>
>>33070314
Holy shit I hate dating apps so much. I probably delete and reinstall them 2-3 times a week lol. It’s way to easy to meet woman who just want to fuck but it really messed up my picture of woman because I started catching myself hating the entire gender because they play with me but I also just meet woman who fuvk on the first tinder date so that’s kinda on me lol. I always hear to just go out and do stuff I like but then I don’t want to flirt with the girls there because I don’t want it too become weird when I’m doing the thing I like to do. Dating in 2024 in weird af
>>
>>33070327
aye. that's for sure. I guess thats what happens when you get rid of everything thats not work or some random restaurant.
>>
>>33068995
KIK: jussyseven

im straight up what you are decribing
>>
File: IMG_8266.jpg (181 KB, 671x900)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
19 F

autist seeking autists

aspergercel
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Radiohead, Bjork, Portishead, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Boards of Canada, Gorillaz, Susumu Hirasawa, Flying Lotus, Autechre
>Looking For
Downtempo, Breakbeat, Trip Hop, Big Beat, Electro, Ambient Techno, IDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient Dub, Illbient, Alternative Dance
>Not Looking For
Anything lewd
>contact
mtv.amp
>>
>>33070751
i dont use kik. you had 2 ways to contact me and still couldnt do it, good job
>>
>>33071181
Kys
>>
>>33068995
You gonna accept Discord requests?
>>
File: barkbarkBARKBARKBARK.png (1.06 MB, 1080x1347)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
I need him........
>>
>>33071386
I act like this and I cringed reading this

for fucks sake
>>
>>33071395
Welcome to hell buster
>>
File: IMG_20240421_205532_891.png (36 KB, 1024x1024)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>33062817
>ASL
24/M/Europe

Now that I got my life in order relatively quickly, I want to get yours in order, too. Let's be honest, your life is probably garbage. You have been feeling unhappy and empty for a while, something doesn't feel right, you need something to hold on to, something solid, and everything that surrounds you is gray, sad, unbearable. You know there's something wrong with the way you are living, you realize there _has_ to be something underpinning our existence besides this nauseating, lonely, atomized life of yours. Maybe you feel inadequate, maybe you can't connect with other people.

You _need_ someone to tell you how to live. It's easier. It's comfortable. And it helps. Send me a message and let's talk. It will get better; you just have to pay attention and obey. I will be honest; I will be "weird"; I will be direct; I will be brainy. And I will give you lots of attention (when and if I like you). If the codependent relationship becomes pleasant to both of us you could move with me once I get a place and we could have a nice, happy family. And if not I'm okay with having a friend.

>looking for
A girl/woman of any age (18 and up): femcel, neurodivergent, eccentric, damaged goods or "different". Intelligence is a plus.

>not looking for
Idiots, trolls, timewasters, normoids, troons

>contact info
discord: randomfrogposter
>>
>>33071619
That's a typo: I'm not 24, I'm 26. Anyways.
>>
>>33063071
Bumpie.. feeling rather lonely today >.<
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, Godflesh, Primus, Rammstein, Killing Joke, Foetus, The Shizit, Ministry, Ikd-sj, Pantera
>Looking For
Industrial Metal, Nu Metal, Groove Metal, Beatdown Hardcore, Ragga, Rap Metal, Digital Hardcore, Turntablism, Funk Metal, Neue Deutsche Harte, Cyber Metal
>Not Looking For
Nudes
>Discord
six.ugly
>>
>>33072039
i want to add you but i dont have an account for misbehaving
>>
File: GLPlwEdXwAA9u10.jpg (137 KB, 1108x725)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>ASL
26/NB(cis male)/EU
>describe yourself
skinny (16.5 bmi) 168 cm tall white man, long brown hair, brown eyes
>hobbies/interests
weebs stuff especially visual novels, metal music, video games especially competitive ones(valo ow league), video editing
>looking for
girls or feminine people to talk to, do note that I am not down bad though
>not looking for
ghosters, people with nothing in common, horny men
>tag
kimiika
>>
>ASL
28/M/US
>describe yourself
Ideally I'm a fantastic individual who's well composed, intelligent and fun to talk to.
>hobbies/interests
Video games, anything involving technology, artistic endeavors of all types, fixing problems, curing the human condition, you.
>looking for
I'm looking for someone to help save my life while I help save yours. To be the best version of ourselves that we can be and to not give up on each other, ever. Not the perfect idea but that's why I'm in the thread. I think this idea would work best within the context of love, so a female is preferred, but I'm open minded! Let's save each other bro, I just need committment and dedication.
>not looking for
Anyone who's not looking for hope and to instill hope in others, even it's a little misplaced.
>tag
absolutecertainty
>>
23, M4A. I'm looking for kinship. I don't know if that kinship would be in the form of a romantic relationship, a best friend, a close friend, pen pals, or even a cool acquaintance. I think all of those are okay. I'm just looking for the "childhood friends" kind of kinship. The kinda kinship that makes you wanna spend entire days playing a terrible game just to talk about its lore being not so bad.
I think I enjoy feeling useful to people I like. A big amount of my self worth and confidence comes from going through pain for the sake of people I like. I feel proud at my ability to not complain or to take punishment. Not sure if it's healthy, though.
I spent a lot of my life on old online games. I miss them a lot. I enjoy games that let me grind on my own to pass the time, but allow me to do something challenging with friends from time to time. Think stuff like WoW. I like trading, game economies and engineering games too.
I GM tabletop every week and I'm quite passionate about it. I've been told I'm not bad at it. I'm currently looking to monetize the interest.
Cats are my favourite animal. They just feel weirdly dual-natured. They can be quite lazy and sleep for most of the day, or they can constantly screw around outdoors and hunt. I think it's how I'd wanna to live.
I have no family to speak of, although I wish I did.
I like writing AI characters because they have such an alien consciousness. Like people reprogrammed to want other things than survival or companionship and stuff. Instead they prioritize.. paperclips or something.
I've been described as being somewhat of a feral child? I haven't spent much time in my life inside a normal home with working appliances and stuff. I've grown to really like cooking, though.
I like writing and I'm making some money in the side through creative writing.

selvakitten
>>
28/M/UK

I’m a well experienced Scottish Dom who’s seeking a long term female submissive slave. It’s as simple as that.

I’ve got blonde hair, blue eyes and am well built in every sense. I’ve been told I’ve got a nice smile too.

I’m not concerned with your age, race or body type. My priority is that you know your place and how to worship. I care about your attitude and willingness to push yourself to your emotional and physical limits.

It’s of paramount importance that we have a baseline of respect, trust and friendship before things evolve to the next level. I say this because I want our bond to grow and flourish as best as possible, and it’ll only work as we want it to once this is adhered to.

I’m more than happy to train a total novice from the ground up, or someone who’s a little more experienced. Attitude is key.

If you feel that this is something for you, send a message.

Kik - deepcansx
>>
25 M, 5'10, 120-140lbs
>Dis: johndoe112358
I am very psychotic, schizoid, incurably ill, and extremely ugly. I will first describe my face:
A cursory glance is enough unsettle one, though nothing really stands out as exceptional— aside from my heavy acne-scarring and disgusting nose, which is large and has the general shape and texture of a shriveled mushroom; This along with my rapidly thinning hair lends me a zombie like appearance. though I do not have the benefit of being "monstrously" ugly; If it were so, I would at least be interesting in some way. Instead, I simply look like an uncanny cross between a middle-aged sex offender and a young meth-addict.

By far the worst feature of my face is my smile. Besides my atrocious teeth, I have been told ever since I was a child that my smile was disgusting and freakish, and at the age of twelve was the first time it was described as being that of a serial killer's. This appellation— serial killer— is something that I have heard even recently. The description is not inaccurate, and I have never judged anyone for using it, neither have I ever been upset with anyone for describing me as ugly. This is just the reality of who I am. I don't like it— I hate it. My ugliness is greatly linked to the reason that I am now incurably ill— several years ago, I attempted suicide because I made the valid and accurate assessment that I was worthless and would never experience love. Though ugliness played a great part in that, the greatest part was (and is) due to my irreparably fucked mind.

Describing it would add too much to my narcissistic navel-gazing, so I'd rather not. However, I am incapable of forming or maintaining any kind of relationship. I have literally never had a friend IRL or online, and I have no bond or connection with any family. In spite of that, and though impossible, I've always wanted to experience "a bond."
>>
>ASL
28/m/br
>Describe yourself
I'm gay, bottom, fot, 170cm, 71kg. I like cute things, sleep, games, mangas and dicks. I have a nice ass too. I'm quite clingy and needy. I'm naughty and I like to be dominated and marked by my owner.
>Looking for
A fit guy who owns me and always fucks me, even against my will. May you control me and fill me with cum always. Be extremely possessive and don't let me get close to any other person.
>not looking for
Woman, chubby/fat
>Discord tag
Kendo2250
>>
>ASL
25/ straight M/AUS
>describe yourself
5'10, 70kg, caucasian with blue eyes
I'm an average looking dude in relatively good shape. I'm educated (3 degrees), well-travelled and sporadically depressed. I oscillate between immense confidence and crippling self-loathing. Along with English, I also speak halting Russian.
>hobbies/interests
I love literature of the classic variety and some favourite writers include Anton Chekhov, Franz Kafka, Graham Greene, V.S. Naipaul, Joseph Conrad, Ivo Andric, Thomas Mann, Lev Tolstoy. If we're honest though, Don Quixote is unequivocally the best book ever written.

I also adore film (kino). The usual shit ofc but I have a real affinity for Russian cinema in general and the works of Wong Kar-wai, Wim Wenders, Michelangelo Antonioni. Any shit which elicits a sense of yearning, nostalgia, melancholy, life's transient beauty.

Generally obsessed with music and vinyl, especially classic rock, indie, grunge, and the great songwriting tradition. Musically, I would consider Van Morrison, Nick Drake, Radiohead, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jiro Inaagaki, the Doors, QotSA, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bob Dylan as personal touchstones.

Aside from that, I enjoy football (of the real variety e.g. soccer, not the American variety) and cricket, drinking alcohol, smoking weed, travelling to obscure and not so obscure locales, art museums, food, philosophical and historical musings, and smoky, seedy bars.
>looking for
Women who aren't retarded and are toxic in a hot way. Idgaf if you are mentally ill, eccentric, 'different', being damaged goods is fucking fine by me. I don't have strong ethnic preferences, but I am particularly attracted to Asians and Slavic girls. Hot af if you can speak a language other than English and/or you're a switch.
>not looking for
Men (I have friends irl and am straight), ideologues with retarded political views at either extreme, vegetarians, people with poor taste or nothing in common with me, trolls, trannies
>tag
_raskol_
>>
File: IMG_7786.jpg (191 KB, 1389x1155)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>ASL
20 / mtf / ny
>describe yourself
melancholic digital artist , masochist. very cute ;3
>hobbies/interests
art (of any variety rly , recently it’s been music and writing mostly)
animanga, i’ve just been reading yuri at this point lol , playing games sometimes more than others , typical and maybe not so typical tranny shit
>looking for
lesbian relationship t4t or otherwise, another fragile girl like myself to get worse with, cutting, hard drugs etc. someone obsessive & possessive, you can groom me i rly don’t care at this point. i just want to feel had and wanted by someone, watch movies, anime, play games, whatever. i haven’t been doing the best, it’d be nice to be on the receiving end of mutual undying love and care for once..
>not looking for
Ugly people (sorry that sounds mean) Men . not in the U.S.
>tag
add yours pretty pls
>>
File: image (1).png (498 KB, 800x941)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>ASL
26/M/Eastern EU
>describe yourself
A quiet misanthropic ecocentrist, obsessive, possessive and controlling, with some social anxiety
>hobbies/interests
Nature, wildlife photography, medieval weaponry, mask making, sewing, scarecrow aesthetics, pumpkin carving, gore content
>looking for
A similarly misanthropic social outcast femanon, preferably from eastern EU
>not looking for
NPCs, anthropocentrists, extroverts
>tag
heraldofcrows
>>
>>33073022
19 /nb/ al
are "reppers" ok?
disc: v.pptx
>>
>>33063071
Would you consider the exact opposite of this?
Someone who will make you go to sleep, eat, and improve your health and life?
>>
File: 1693523019161574.jpg (28 KB, 592x518)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>A/S/L
21, M, North West UK
>Interests/hobbies
Reading writing, Fallout, history, FishTank, friends, e-girls, food, TV Shows, traveling
>Your own description
I’m getting kinda chubby so wanna loose weight. a hopeless romantic. Some people look up to me as an ultra giggachad that has sex and does cool things, living exciting life, others think I’m a creepy weird shy little incel fag. I think I’m normal but a little different, and kind of a loser (but managed to get engaged once).
>What you're looking for
People to get lost in conversation with, to click with, lifelong friends. VC fairly early on, as deep connections cannot be formed over just text like come on, you could have the completely wrong idea of who the person you are talking to is if it just over text, take Samuel Benjiman, who lied the entire time about being on NoFap and not drinking alcohol. Would be cool if our politics aligned, for me is the stereotypical edgy pol stuff, stuff which would get you cancelled and shunned if you said irl. Saying that I don’t mind if you are gay or trans, as long as you are not super pro LGBT+, I have gay and trans friends. Preferably from the UK or similar time zones would be good, but I’ll talk to people from anywhere in the world. If you live close enough I would be really happy to meet up, I’ve met anons before. A classic femcel who happens to live within a 20 minute walk from me who wants to hang out in the woods smoking cigarettes at night would be perfect but I know that is not going to happen.
>What you're NOT looking for
What seems like 99% of soc which is people who add then don’t say anything, people who won’t vc, people who blank within the first few days (if you do this to people do not add me), dry people who respond with ‘?’ or 1 word answers or take days to respond, black guys, people who are obsessed with religion, super childish left wing, LGBT+ obsessed folks, horny old men who just wanna f me.
>Socials & tags
barrrelrriderrr
>>
>>33063725
your discord username isn't working
>>
>>33064374
def looking for someone who wants to be exclusive

add me aljout
>>
>>33069809
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS LIAR, SHE IS INSANE LET ME TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. i only asked for the pic of the TOILET!! NOT HER ASS.AND IT WAS ONLY 1 TIME! 1 TIME... fucking liars man cant trust anyone these days
>>
>ASL
32/ mtf-nb/ latin america/ pan
>About you
shy persona, that loves video game, i kinda like play online a lot, like anime and stuff, very sensitive, clingy and need, but like i like helping other, i ahve a sort of sense of humour, and currently trying to find a place i belong.
>Interests/Hobbies
anime/manga, streaming, videos games, drawing, firendships, rpgs, fireemblem, liek too many stuff to mention on tis.
>Looking for
someone to talk to long hours, support one another, and like jsut hangout, talk abotu wahtever, learn about each other and from each other., play games, and like be a best firend.
>Not looking for
racism, emotionally distant people, rude people , transphobes, manipulative people
>Tag
spaghet_lover discord
>>
>>33075450
i thought tag was discord i am stupdi sorry
>>
>>33075266
Post chat logs faggot. We'll see who's right.
>>
>>33075266
>>33075533
That is hilarious
>>
24/m/Ger
I need someone I can care for and be cared for back, clinginess is comforting and romantic
pretty depressed, melancholic, dark and gloomy, but those things also give me comfort
I like standard stuff like games, art, nature, animals, love talking about whatever or listening to the other person and be there
looking for a woman that is equally as interested in dedicating herself to someone, preferred eu, possibly german
DC: una_umbra
>>
>>33064764
Does it have to specifically be ddlg?
Can it be something like an older brother/little sister dynamic?
How willing are you to follow through on what you're told to do? Rather, how receptive are you to being told what to do? And how much desire do you have to be "submissive" in that regard?
>>
>ASL
25/ straight M/AUS
>describe yourself
5'10, 70kg, caucasian with blue eyes
I'm an average looking dude in relatively good shape. I'm educated (3 degrees), well-travelled and sporadically depressed. I oscillate between immense confidence and crippling self-loathing. Along with English, I also speak halting Russian.
>hobbies/interests
I love literature of the classic variety and some favourite writers include Anton Chekhov, Franz Kafka, Graham Greene, V.S. Naipaul, Joseph Conrad, Ivo Andric, Thomas Mann, Lev Tolstoy. If we're honest though, Don Quixote is unequivocally the best book ever written.
I also adore film (kino). The usual shit ofc but I have a real affinity for Russian cinema in general and the works of Wong Kar-wai, Wim Wenders, Michelangelo Antonioni. Any shit which elicits a sense of yearning, nostalgia, melancholy, life's transient beauty.

Generally obsessed with music and vinyl, especially classic rock, indie, grunge, and the great songwriting tradition. Musically, I would consider Van Morrison, Nick Drake, Townes, Radiohead, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jiro Inaagaki, the Doors, QotSA, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bob Dylan as personal touchstones.

Aside from that, I enjoy football (of the real variety e.g. soccer, not the American variety) and cricket, drinking alcohol, smoking weed, travelling to obscure and not so obscure locales, art museums, food, philosophical and historical musings, and smoky, seedy bars.
>looking for
Women who aren't retarded and are toxic in a hot way. Idgaf if you are mentally ill, eccentric, 'different', being damaged goods is fucking fine by me. I don't have strong ethnic preferences, but I am particularly attracted to Asians and Slavic girls. Hot af if you can speak a language other than English and/or you're a switch.
>not looking for
Men (I have friends irl and am straight), ideologues with retarded political views at either extreme, vegetarians, people with poor taste or nothing in common with me, trolls, trannies
>tag
_raskol_
>>
>A/S/L
18 femboy uk Dumfries

Would meet irl

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
Weird creepy or extreme kinks are the biggest turn on. Some of my favourites are
Flashing, blackmail, online/public humiliation, breathplay, crying, CNC

>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69
>>
File: file.png (157 KB, 335x336)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
A sanctuary in the depths of Hell, only accessible through the deepest chasms of the underworld, for the most twisted and corrupted of souls, a place of endless suffering and eternal torment.

https://
discord
gg/netherworld
>>
>>33063071
Last bumpie, cause I feel lonely and depressed as of late..

>>33073390
Sure, please reach me, if you're still here
>>
>asl
18, m, USA
>bio
I'm a lonely sort of person, looking for connections with others. I typically have a good amount of free time so I'm open to talking and getting to know people.

As for hobbies I enjoy vidya in the form of rpgs and strategy games. Musically I like alt/indie or hard rock, weeb things like anime and manga, history ranging from the 15th to early 20th century, linguistics, weight-lifting, writing (mostly fiction) and reading classics.
>looking for
A woman to get to know, preferably of similar interests though it's natural if we differ in some areas.
>not looking
Immoral people or men, sorry mates.
>contact
.n0rvik
>>
>asl
31/m/MA
>about me
A tall, well off, hard working, straight guy with heavy 90s vibes, few friends, and a handful of talent.
>looking for
Someone to share music and stories with, VC, impulsive people with time, or actual neets to chat with all day.
>not looking for
Anyone under 18, slow texters, disinterested/closed off people, or gaming..
>discord
grinrot
>>
27 year old white left wing gay boy in London, who is weirdly attracted to racist, bigoted, far right top guys.

Very kinky and ideally looking for a relationship with the right guy who wants a sub to mould to his own beliefs. Controlling guys are a plus.

Not really interested in moderate guys, the further right the better.

Prefer someone in the UK but not essential as I would relocate for the right guy.

Discord: zarabp
Telegram: twb96
>>
File: IMG_2932.jpg (42 KB, 680x476)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>33062817
>ASL
Ftm i live in the uk
>describe yourself
Im like skinny and fairly pale, my natural hair is black but its brown rn, it’s chin length but slightly longer in the back
>hobbies/interests
I like incelcore and bladee and nature I hate Semetary
>looking for
Preferably someone with a similar time zone
>not looking for
Anyone who unironically likes Kpop and anime no one whos Japanese
>tag
greensaliva
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
>Favorite Movie

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
File: IMG_2780.jpg (48 KB, 379x438)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>ASL
21/f/leaving america soon
>describe yourself
Hachipilled, sunshine/puppy personality (if you know me, you don't.) not a bpdemon but extremely moody, clingy and a bit crazy. Could probably be classified as a landmine.
>Hobbies/interests
Nana, horror games, larping, cute things
>looking for
I just want to feel something, to have someone to text me who I can pretend is my dream guy or that will at least be there to give me good morning. I can't pay for host clubs, please be a host for me. One on one larping (?) sweet talkers.
>not looking for
picture exchanges, vcs (audio messages ok if you have a good voice), meetups, nothing too serious, coomers, nothing overtly sexual (currently on antidepressants) a bit of teasing is ok.
>tag
hachimaxxed
>>
22 F USA
Looking for someone who's up for some fun, I'm down for anything :)

TG: https://t.me/alyssajadexo
>>
File: IMG_0289.jpg (388 KB, 1080x1080)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Male

I want to be absolutely vile and mean to each other. No stops or breaks, and then we go around and be vile and mean to other people. Bully people in discord calls. Shit on everything, be number one haters, this will be broken up by intermittent sweet words for each other, followed by disgust for being vulnerable.

I just wanna be edgy and irreverent and not worry about any type of pozzed politics like protecting trannies or muh wyte race.

Complete uninhibited, crass, mean, rude, vile, fun.

rolloyogurt
>>
24M thicc Gay Beta Male Cuck looking to let a Bull take my virginity this summer sometime in NY. Looking for cruel, dominant guys open to IRL play and topping a fat, submissive slut. Generally open to most kinks except the disgusting few. Bonus if you write well, major turn-on.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Snap - perilousreturn

Kik - SlaveOfAlpha00
>>
28/M/UK

I’m a well experienced Scottish Dom who’s seeking a long term female submissive slave. It’s as simple as that.

I’ve got blonde hair, blue eyes and am well built in every sense. I’ve been told I’ve got a nice smile too.

I’m not concerned with your age, race or body type. My priority is that you know your place and how to worship. I care about your attitude and willingness to push yourself to your emotional and physical limits.

It’s of paramount importance that we have a baseline of respect, trust and friendship before things evolve to the next level. I say this because I want our bond to grow and flourish as best as possible, and it’ll only work as we want it to once this is adhered to.

I’m more than happy to train a total novice from the ground up, or someone who’s a little more experienced. Attitude is key.

Kik - deepcansx
>>
>>33063326
strongly recommended this one has a cute little pink button asshole she shows off once you get to know her a little bit. I probably shat like 4 loads to her
>>
File: 1191775949459.png (1.56 MB, 890x1280)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
19f
men who want to be bullied, degraded, and outright abused add me now
atmosphereshed
>>
>>33063032
Disc jankysmurf
>>
>>33063326
Disc jankysmurf
>>
>>33063725
Disc name isnt working, add me jankysmurf339
>>
File: IMG_4208.jpg (14 KB, 322x336)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Looking for a rich e man with a bbc
Discord oryxxa
No larpers
>>
21 F us
i just want a moid that accepts me and lets me abuse him and appreciate him. ill be lurking withering
>>
kotidgetit m 20s

want someone to say mean things with back and forward
>>
>>33079724
define abuse
>>
>>33079724
xbrucexd
>>
>>33063725
Username not working, add me if you're looking for something serious and longterm
Disc : EpicEIF
>>
>Asl and letters
German, 23yo tranny/femboy twink, with bpd adhd and depression
>Interests
Nerd stuff, memes, DnD, Petplay,
>Appearance
Slender, blonde twink, femme
>Looking for
Given up on real love, I'm made for an abusive relationship that I atleast can be good for and keep, I'm a broken shelter dog anyway
T4T dating, other transfems to talk about transitioning and maybe DIY HRT, Germans, maybe a goth mommy dommy that's my kind of insane and ready for my yandere ness...
Or an abusive kinky chaser who'd want such a shelter dog puppy girl to manipulate and abuse

When it comes down to it am practically a very stereotypical masochistic subby puppy girl
>Toxic Traits
If you give me affection and are my type of kinky I can get obsessed and crave you above healthy limits, I'd do anything to keep you and I'd be easy to manipulate and abuse and mould into your perfect little puppy girlfriend
>Not looking for
Entitled pricks, trolls, too shy people
>Contact
SmolKitten42
>>
>ASL
32 m usa
>looking for
A selfish, controlling, jealous and demanding women who will isolate me, demand all my time and attention, force me into a relationship and use me as a sex toy. Ideally I will not be attracted to you and you will trap me in a relationship, isolate me so I can't get away, force me to live with you, and rape me daily.
>not looking for
men, submissives, nice people
>tag
csf0683
>>
File: lobster.jpg (42 KB, 564x558)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>asl
18, f, canada

>interests
anime, cartoons, vidya, rhythm vidya, 8000 page long webcomics, 'puters

>looking for
a polite and cutesy boy (ideally around my age) to do boyfriend and girlfriend things with for the long term

>contact
windowlicker10
>>
>>33069463
I want to find a femanon who wants to go on hunting trips with me, and expiditions for weeks at a time like those youtube channels that go out for 2 weeks and survive off the land
>>
>>33079237
Wanna leak her for me?
>>
>>33080732
>>33079237
>looking at tranny asshole
>>
>>33080402
Should have posted this 20 years ago moid
>>
>>33079724
I think I need you
20/m/US East coast
I'm not a fugly moid, I'm just psychologically broken.
ludswag is my discord
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>describe yourself
>hobbies/interests
>looking for
>not looking for
Men, friends
>tag
atwahr
>>
>ASL
18/f/midwest usa
>describe yourself
autistic loser. i have bpd, depression, self esteem issues. im a pushover. chubby and short (4'11), asian. i go to school. very unstable, sensitive. very childish, i like a 24/7 daddy daughter dynamic.
>hobbies/interests
i spend a lot of my time watching tv, scrolling pinterest, lurking, and making art. i like psychology, zoology, horror, gore, internet mysteries, anything that interests me
>looking for
older men to manipulate me and be my daddy, i take it seriously please act like im an actual child. ok with sexual stuff eventually but i like to be comfortable first
>not looking for
only nudes, women, trans, black
>tag
kimxiluv
>>
>>33082164
>kimxiluv
tag doesn't work. if you can add me
falsedisco
>>
Hey princess I can't find you add me
Kik and snap : EvilgeniuS1982
Telegram : @Theman202098
I would love to be your daddy I'm 42
>>
File: sadgirl.jpg (31 KB, 800x450)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
i have bpd and just lost my fp to another guy. i want someone to make me feel worse about it and remind me how inadequate i am. my happiness hinges on other people so i guess im just desperate for anything at this point. any kind of attention.

my discord is xainartent.
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/Forever NEET
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
>Favorite Movie

>Physical description
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
22/straight black fat male/ Texas

All over the place. Probably autistic. Ramble poorly but also love to listen to others ramble. Awkward but friendly. Centrist but kinda rightward leaning (SFO enthusiast)

My hobbies are gaming, watching video essays, watching movies, and reading manga

Looking for: a girl around my age, or maybe a bit older with niche interests that she'll ramble about till we're old and gray, who'll also listen to me explain things poorly and call me racial slurs while I hurl them back. Maybe someone that can be as obsessed with me as I will be will be with them

Not looking for men, people who think communism can work, far leftists, or obese white women (chubby women are fine tho)

Discord: notquitefinite
>>
File: file.png (108 KB, 326x329)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
A sanctuary in the depths of Hell, only accessible through the deepest chasms of the underworld, for the most twisted and corrupted of souls, a place of endless suffering and eternal torment.

https://
discord
gg/netherworld
>>
File: 1506031667726.png (1.04 MB, 891x991)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>asl
26/m/nyc
>about
guyyyy with no hopes or dreams. i love being dumb and childish and regressing and i love people who like doing that to and it makes me feel nice
>Mental illness
bpd adhd n like stufff and i kinda want to get an eating disorder
>looking for
im rlly codepeendat and bpd asfi like a person who just want a person that i can be a child with and not think about the future or somone to vibe with and can take my bpd
>not looking for
tourists, normies,
>disc
up5459
>>
File: OIG1 (9).jpg (203 KB, 1024x1024)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
discord:
yourbpdemon

no fucking NORMIES
>>
>ASL
26/M/Europe

After trying (and ultimately rejecting) various moral systems and religious illusions, I arrived to the conclusion that what was wrong was not this or that morality, but morality itself. Having accepted that, I gradually became more and more unhinged (which is a good thing).

>describe yourself
180 cm tall, thin, Rasputin beard. Extremely well mannered and cerebral, but free of any inhibitions. Machiavellian.

>looking for
A girl/woman of any age (18 and up): femcel, neurodivergent, eccentric, damaged goods or "different". Write to me if you feel broken in any way; we will have a good time and you will feel better. I can help you :)

Expect me to stalk you and lovebomb you every waking hour if I like you and find you interesting. You will feel like a queen (except in bed). I have spent a lot of time with timewasters in real life and I am getting old, so expect to be impregnated the moment we meet :)

>not looking for
Troons, timewasters

>contact info
discord: demaistre
>>
>ASL

20/closeted FtM/UK

>Mental Illness
schizoaffective, major depressive disorder, social anxiety, occasionally suicidal, sometimes self harms, weed/alcohol addict, daddy issues (idk if that counts as a mental illness)

>About Yourself
im a loser degenerate /pol/tard who works a 9-5 wagecuck job that i hate. i’m also kinda chubby (146lbs), very autistic and racist. i’m closeted because my family is super transphobic. intp. i am not a good person.

>Interests
Reading, painting, warhammer AoS, black metal, programming, mlp, age regression, gaming (fear & hunger, resident evil, dungeon defenders, darkest dungeon, tf2, boomer shooters)

>Kinks
praise, diapers, pet play, age play, shota, grooming, brainwashing, humiliation, plushophilia, forcedmasc, autoandrophilia, joi

>Looking for
a guy or girl (but preferably guy) to pretend to be my dad. say they’re proud of me, call me son and good boy, etc. it doesn’t even have to be in a sexual way, id just like someone who i can call dad and will treat me like i’m younger.

sounds weird but also would like them to gaslight me/encourage my addict behaviour and schizo delusions in a praising/encouraging way kind of way (“you’re right utterly, they are in the walls. have another drink for daddy/mommy and you’ll ufeel better :)”).

my dad wasn’t around him in humphrey when i was younger and it makesu me crave attention from older/fatherly men. i don’t care about age but i’d like someone older. nsfw or sfw.

>Not Looking For
dick pics, people who only want nudes, someone who’s not actually interested in this lol kind of dynamic, coombrains, people who only respond with one word replies, transphobes

>Contact
kik: angelcupid66
disc: postaldude77
>>
File: my new favorite pic.jpg (39 KB, 480x460)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>ASL
29/M/USA
>describe yourself
I'm a chill autistic shutin who is a few months away from wizard status. I dated a bipolar bpd girl once and it was fun, guess I'm hoping to find someone like that again. I'm non judgemental and very experienced handling any level of baggage
>hobbies/interests
cartoons and animated movies, cooking, furry, retro games, psychology, OST, VHS collecting, vintage technology, drawing, writing fanfics, mlp, anime
>looking for
biological women
>not looking for
men, trans, obese
>tag
ronno626
>>
F/19/CO

>looking for
I want a switch that is into mommy dom and daddy dom. preferably a PC gamer that will vc with me and let me sperg out about all my favorite things. bonus points if you have autism, bonus bonus points if you are near CO

>not looking for
ghosters, strictly horny, anyone above 30, weebs

>disc
Throwaway01
>>
File: 1709823484638885.jpg (985 KB, 1000x1000)
985 KB
985 KB JPG
>ASL
23F
>describe yourself
NEET. Chubby and unattractive if it matters
>hobbies/interests
Video games, alcohol
>looking for
Cute skinny twink who likes cutting himself and being verbally degraded. Must be under 23. Bonus if you want to get drunk on vc with me
>not looking for
Don't bother adding me if you aren't cute or skinny. Also the cutting part is a must, so if you are not open to it then do not waste my time
>tag
fogweaving
>>
>>33086059
>autoandrophilia
I've got something for you. It's few and far between, but there is some AAP in the broad TSF category, and the various genres that fall under it's umbrella.
This artist seems to have quite a few works involving women becoming men, and liking it.
https://nhentai.net/g/492855/
>>
>asl
23 m CA
>describe yourself
Tall, kinda spergy, i think i'm alright looking, i like anime and vidya
>looking for
cute femcels to talk to, a tiny gf or just dorky girls, maybe a long distance relationship
>not looking for
dudes
>tag
Woogiexp
>>
>>33086094
Hey, you good?
>>
28/M/UK

Kik - deepcansx
>>
F/19/CO

>about me
I am the autistic furry girl of your dreams. I work in the kitchen and love playing games. I am lonely as fuck so I'm scraping around for male attention on this God awful site. if you catch my eye I'll probably bother the fuck out of you and DM you whenever I can.

>looking for

someone to be my little boy but will also let me be their little girl. this is not strictly horny and I'm mostly asking for it in a wholesome sense (ddlg , mdlb) basically a switch that is into mommy dom and daddy dom. preferably a PC gamer that will vc with me and let me sperg out about all my favorite things. bonus points if you have autism, bonus bonus points if you are near CO

>not looking for
ghosters, drugs, alcohol, anyone above 30, weebs, trans, major porn addicts, anyone looking to be horny right away

I will not be horny with you unless I REALLY like you and we have known each other for a bit

>contact
reply with your discord and reasons why you think we'd get along. I get too many message reqs when I put mine.
>>
join truecord for a new femcel/femboy/tranny/austismo/schizo/bpd/gamer/neet/goth/alt/emo/music hangout server!!

we have reaction roles and everything set up and need good mods!!

https://discord.com/invite/Fu7R479p6B
>>
21/f

I have bpd with npd traits and I like people with aspd because they are usually smart and help me regulate my emotions and rationalize stuff. My ex bf had aspd and we had a great relationship. I'm looking for someone like that.
People with real aspd not the fake cringe edgy lords, thanks.

limerencedeath
>>
>>33088545
Would love to see if we have any chemistry in some random multiplayer game that you hopefully have! wuddy0933 on discord
>>
24muk
Chunky guy with a big D.

Snap is owenkitchener
Discord is bigboiinigel
>>
>>33088545
Autist PC vidya enthusiast who likes to VC and listen to sperging.

DC: woman_respecter_666
>>
>>33088545
Hey you sound cool. I'm an 21 yr old autist and in Utah so we're pretty close. O think we'd get along.
Discord: watsyall
>>
>>33066459
tykva.13

You're literally what I'm looking for and I meet all your criteria
20/F/US
>>
>>33078930
Nana? Nana825763
Like piropito?
The host thing seems cute..!
>>
>>33081500
Yeah probably, 20 years ago is about when I first started to fantasize about being raped by a woman, I wish a predator like you was using me all these years
>>
>>33088545
This sounds surprisingly wholesome. Bother me all you want and tell me your favorite things.

Disc: northern.lites
>>
>>33071386
Bump
>>
>>33073105
Bump
>>
>>33092619
Cringe server full of pseuds
>>
>>33093579
br0nz05
>>
>>33070221
Just like me for real. Which sucks, because I know shitty people are bad for me but I still want them. And then I get upset at myself because it’s my fault I got hurt. If you want a fellow self sabotage-r, respond, we can destroy our lives together friend.
>>
>>33080627
i dont know if you check this or if you've found what you're looking for but you seem nice, my tag is kirinuxme if you'd like to talk
>>
>>33078930
Tried to add your discord tag, but it isn't working.
Is there another way to contact you?
>>
>ASL (if large country, for the love of god give specific region)
27/m/swe
>sexuality
straight
>open to long distance (y/n)?
y
>physical description
6'2", blonde, blue eyes
>life situation
about to go back to college in autumn
>hobbies/interests
vidya, reading autistic nerd shit, going to NA meetings.
>3 songs you like
burzum - rundgang
The Ethiopians - Engine 54
Ode an die Freude
>3 movies you like
The Matrix first movie
baraka
generally i like documentaries more than movies
>religious beliefs
atheist, but i also like neoplatonism
>political beliefs
lolbert
>dating experience
not much
>looking for
be female
>not looking for
>>
File: 9438048204804820482042842.jpg (1.11 MB, 1334x1600)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>ASL
21/f/GMT+8 seasia
>describe yourself
college student, unattractive, i am mentally unwell, recent diagnosis was bipolar but i feel more borderline pd, i am kinda mean and like to make fun of people, loving and sappy to people i am close with (none rn)
>hobbies/interests
cats, im assembling a Tiger I lego tank atm bc i got bored of gunpla, i started running and weight training, cooking new receipes, i love the fallout games and lore, my favorite movie is piano teacher by michael haneke and i love saya no uta
>looking for
i would like to be clingy and vulnerable with a guy who can sort me out and guide me through life, around my age and from eu/aus/nz/asia, the only "toxic" part is me being loving obsessive and too clingy and him reciprocating
>not looking for
sex
>tag
popopinpobopian
>>
>>33086059
Are you still around?
>>
>ASL
24/M/Chile
>Mental illness
Mostly just social anxiety
>Favorite Anime/Manga
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (DiU and SBR are my favorites)
>About Me
skinny, hopeless romantic, a little bit autistic, nerdy, obsessive, clingy, kinda a music aficionado
>Hobbies
videogames mostly, music, i like collecting some physical media (videogames, music albums, manga, etc)
>looking for
someone from my country i guess to play videogames and watch a show, movies or anything, i just want to be loved and love back, been feeling really lonely this couple of years, more with the fact that i've been isolating myself and the little social interaction that i have is slowly killing me.
somebody to play fighting games would be cool...
>not looking for
idk, 30+ i guess
>contact
disc: vriska48
>>
>asl
19f
>bio
tired bpd faggot
>looking for
someone to talk to.
>contact
cutiemaggot
>>
>>33097244
>f
>faggot
low effort bait
>>
>asl
19/nb/usa

>myself
anxious and autistic, born a girl. i really have no reason to live anymore - consider this a last-ditch effort for companionship. i would say im fun to be around, i know a lot about my interests, and can maybe be the clingy depressed wife u might want? idk

>looking for
a masculine older guy willing to make me emotionally and (maybe) financially dependent on him through manipulation. a mutually obsessive situation where we spend most of our time together, ideally with long term companionship in mind. i just want to be someone's and nobody else's. maybe ddlg undertones.

>not looking for
twinks, femboys, women, etc. anyone under 25.

>contact
please leave your discord or email. thank you.
>>
File: Gill 2.jpg (14 KB, 336x192)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>33098197
888rem@protonmail.com
>>
>>33062843
if ur still around partical_sublayer
>>
>>33098197
40/m/US
Looking for someone just like you, to find mutual connection and meaning in a meaningless world. Have lots of interests myself but missing someone to share them with. Looking for something real and not just online.
Disc yourpal2
>>
>>33062843
if you still exist, QzWrY4Q4hxjJgTW5mZFrzJPbfS4eWPHP@proton.me
>>
>>33098197
I'd like to talk to you as well. My discord: throwstonk
>>
>>33098197
smitmar
>>
>ASL
>Province / Region / Area Code
30 Male Canada (QC)

>About you
Emerging visual artist studying to be a college teacher. Dad bod. Alternative. Big nose ring. Raw and honest. Autistic and in therapy for it. Currently reconsidering a long term relationship and I want to lighten up a bit.

>What you're looking for
-A female friend. Never really got along with guys.
-Artsy people who want to network. I have a good eye and I can give you solid advice on your pieces.

>What you're not looking for
-Being an emotional tampon. It's ok if you're not ok, just don't make every single conversation about how you're not ok. I dont mean to be insensitive either, Im generally a good communicator so if Im uncomfortable I will tell you.

>Contact Info
We can start from a few emails and then see where it gets us. I like the idea of old-fashioned penpals with properly written letters.

definitelyarealemail@yopmail.com
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>describe yourself
>hobbies/interests
>looking for
Bio F for long-term relationship, any age (18+) or body type
>not looking for
Men, friends
>tag
atwahr
>>
>ASL
18 m/GMT+3
>describe yourself
passionate about building, I enjoy history but don’t like to devolve into pol talk, enjoy vidya and symbolism a lot. big reader but too lazy to be consistent. I enjoy writing lore and stories casually. I’m a big fan of melancholy as a feeling in general. I have trouble expressing my emotions but when we get to know eachother I can be clingy and loving.
>looking for
a girl, no matter her experience in past relationships. If you don’t have any, we can both learn
>not looking for
Males / femboys. I’m straight.
>tag
g11123_
n460@proton.me
>>
>>33098197
See
>>33098326

I'm not going to make anyone financially dependant, as this would be a disservice, but if we do get along I'll do everything in my power to get you the tools and support you need to be where you want to be.
>>
>>33098197
united_dove_71407
>>
>>33098570
kek
>>
>>33098197
>maybe ddlg undertones.
You've piqued my interest with this. I would like a set up like that. Not full on "daddy" and "little girl", but like an older brother.
nagaiashioniisan
>>
>>33098584
what a loser, kek
>>
Any toxic femmes want to vcwhioe I walk home from a night out? 30m

Dc: bingedibongedi
>>
File: IMG_6756.jpg (90 KB, 736x668)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>33062817
highschool f canada
im goth bpdemon. im 5'5, bmi 23, ddd cups, whatever bla bla. i like to be manipulated but sometimes ill threaten you if i really need it.

im into music. gothic rock / grunge / whatever. its a lot of genres that i like. i go to concerts frequently to get energy out. I play guitar and drums and i make my own clothes/jewelry.

looking for a guy who can take care of me and accept me as i am while understanding that i need a guy that keeps me in line while taking advantage of that vulnerability. I like lolicons. I like drug addicts. I like guys who really would rape and impregnate me given the option. There needs to be a real connection between us or its just shallow and boring. If i dont feel it ill tell you. I want to be monitored. Ill give you my location at all times.

Not looking for boring people or bio females. average joe who works 9-5 and watches tv/plays vg is so painfully boring its out of the question.
Also people who cant handle my bs. i have outbursts of autistic fucking energy and i will try to manipulate you by cutting myself so that you give me what i want. (its usually just affection i need.)
Not attracted to obesity either. if your stomach hangs that is disgusting.

my discord is illandgettingworsee , if you want a face reveal ill do that fast so you know if i look cute to you or not. i wont be offended if you dont, im not for everyone.
>>
f 18 in dog years eurofag, im looking for an older brother. i like talking to older strangers on the internet it makes me feel safe and i miss a connection i had when i wasa kid, i havent stopped missing him since. i dont go on here much anymore, i like drawing, resident evil, fanfiction, halflife, cs 1.6. im pretty lonely and have a lotsof time so ill reply fast! id also rly be happy if u pretended im a guy. im not trans or anything just itd make me feel better. please only add me if you like writing longer texts and arent looking for just lewd stuff (i dont mind it after we become good friends, just plz dont only talk to me because of that).... thank u
>>
>>33100274
tag monkeysorry
>>
>>33100274
>18 in dog years
I dont think you know how long a dog year is related to human
>>
>>33100274
>>33100422
They're underage don't add they said they literally lied about their age
>>
File: dooog.jpg (124 KB, 800x800)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>33100499
>>33100274
They arent even doing the conversion right
>>
File: 1689806281797107.jpg (1.83 MB, 1280x1280)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>33086417
bump
>>
>ASL
36/M/California
>describe yourself
Recently divorced, have my own home, work in finance. Very dominant and controlling, and can be possessive
>looking for
Someone who is submissive, obsessive, or deferential. Bonus is you also have something like autism, bi-polar, or boderline personality disorder
>tag
kik/snap/discord: bdinsac88
>>
>ASL
21/M/North America
>describe yourself
Long, tall, and handsome. Third year psych major and aspiring social worker. Kind of a homebody.
>hobbies/interests
Philosophy, poetry, theatre, traveling, hiking, thrifting
>looking for
Black, brown, or MENA girls
>not looking for
Anything else truthfully
>tag
veris_0
>>
>ASL
32/m/us

>describe yourself
make 20 minutes to talk with me and find out

>hobbies/interests
same as anyone else in this era, I consume media

>looking for
a girl to abuse, or hate and shame

>not looking for
girls who refuse to put out at all

>tag
loliconflict
>>
24 MtF California

Neet programmer who does nothing but read shit. Manic depressive plus diagnosed cluster A.

Looking for whatevea

Tag: 098giraffe
>>
>>33100274
Name is "forever_wanderlust."
Id like to talk to you, add me and we can enjoy ourselves together.
>>
>>33102018
Hey pedo she's underage.
>>
>>33102099
Says 18 in the post?
>>
>>33102652
In dog years
In human years she would be 1.2
>>
>>33102669
I think its just a joke then...
>>
>ASL
19 F USA
>describe yourself
if we click im obsessed ez does it
>looking for
older guy who likes listening to yapping ( i will make it worth ur while)

>not looking for
faggots who r retarded if u dont get sarcasm ur sped

Discord: 5ftcatgirl
>>
File: GJtbSu8XMAAC-dK.png (1.73 MB, 950x900)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>33062843
20 M Moroccan but living in Belgium
hmu lets talk
tag: caremond
>>
>>33095541
>popopinpobopian
unable to add u id love to see what u built so far
add Otters11
>>
>>33101441
Do people actually add you
>>
>>33103084
Yes all the time. Why wouldnt they?
>>
>ASL
23 M MS

>describe yourself
Not southern type of person, sort of chubby mostly in the stomach but working on it. Losing weight and dedicated to getting it together. Curly haired Hispanic white. 5’11. Generally caring but troubled. Hurt/damaged. On track to fixing self. Genuine person. Likes taking the lead. Working on becoming goth.

>hobbies/interests
PC Games, weight lifting, shows & movies, haven’t watched anime as of late but if we get along we possibly can together. Pretty open. Ask me anything.

>looking for
Anyone who’s also hurt/damaged and just doesn’t want it to happen again. Can promise with absolute certainty will never cheat, will never abuse you, if I ever make a mistake I identify change and improve always. I can fix you. Just need your support too, as much as you have mine. I suppose since this is the toxic board, I don’t mind obsession from a partner. It doesn’t bother me at all. Will promise to never talk to the oposite gender if you want me not to, but expect the same from you. I hope you play games or are willing to get into hobbies one day.

>not looking for
I can’t fix BPD, if you’re this I’ve had too many experiences you’re just unable to have serious relationships. People unwilling to improve, people who are very distant and cheating prone, the promiscuous. Ex promiscuity’s okay. STDs are not. People never willing to meet up. Hookups. Anyone younger than me. Don’t like the overly cutesy/lolita/helpless damsel type.

>tag
Discord: gask
>>
File: IMG_4747.jpg (95 KB, 759x800)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>33103373
Shit and should’ve specified no trans or men I’m straight.
>>
>>33062817
https://discord.gg/m7rVTYur
>>
>>33101702
Tag doesn't work
>>
File: IMG_5839.jpg (662 KB, 1206x2208)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
>>33062817
>ASL
23/MTF/Michigan
>About me
silly girl on hrt for 2 years. neet until i have a boyfriend who makes having a job worth it
>Looking for
i want a controlling, manipulative, narcissistic man in my life. i want to be totally obsessed with him and hopelessly wrapped around his finger. i want every thought of mine to revolve around how i can be the best possible asset in his life and how i can best show my love for him. i like domineering men who take what they want when they want it. manipulative individuals who see me as inherently less than them. i am willing to put up with almost any amount of physical or emotional abuse as long as i’m the only one you have eyes for
>Not looking for
sexting, betas, cucks, cheaters, poly retards, bald men, people who are going to judge me for my history of substance abuse, cringe retards
>Interests
alcohol, dick, pop music, old sitcoms, us electoral history
>Discord
@beingnicehavingfun
>>
>>33072281
Avoid
>>
>>33103742
Its a male everyone is 14 steps ahead of you
>>
>>33062843
yggdrasil9726
>>
>>33062817
Has anything good ever come of this
>>
>ASL/Describe Yourself/Hobbies and interests
33m, from Texas. ADHD as fuck, hypersexual obsessive clingy yandere with crippling co-dependency with whomever I get into a relationship with. I will drown you in affection attention and love if you reciprocate in kind.
I'm tall, slender, pale and nerdy and an absolute degenerate (but a romantic one at heart.) I love talking about my hyperfixations and would love to hear yours too :)

some of my hobbies/interests include: Anthropology/Archaeology, nature,sci-fi/horror films, animation, psychedelics, medieval weapons, martial arts, tabletop games like Magic the Gathering or D&D

>looking for
(preferably)Autistic or BPD women who will give me that pure, devoted, obsessive all consuming clingy love that only they can provide and drown me in attention and affection.

>not looking for
anything purely platonic or purely sexual. I want an actual genuine connection.

>tag
yggdrasil9726
>>
>>33098197
yggdrasil9726
>>
>>33100274
You seem pretty cute, my tag is colored_crimson, I'll be your big bro.
>>
younger m

need some older girl to talk to:(, needs to be silly! any1 will do tho

i want someone who is nice to me but likes seeing me get hurt

dont add if me being younger is a problem

disc: kimo0554
>>
M 30 us est.

I'm so tired of normality. I'm looking for my realy crazy partner in life. Fuck everyone besides us and let's just watch what's left of the world burn in the hands of people who still cling to the notion of being fixed. To be clique because that's all that's left I'm looking for my true Harley Quinn. Somone who will support my crazy rambleings and destrcutive aspd thoughts without second guessing my authority or logic.

> you
No real friends, submissive, smart, masochistic, twisted in a cute way. And a fucking girl.

>me
Aspd, occultist, obsessive, angry,sadistic

Discord
Mortuus_ursi
>>
cutesiefatso on discord

i'm a dumb pig, please bully me gentle

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.