[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>which balkan country youre from
>age
>what youre looking for

Zagreb bro here sadly
>>
previše se stidim da postam kontakt
>>
>romania
>20
>chatting on tele or discord about anything with anyone: gooners/goonettes, trading pics, talking about hobbies (mine are literature, art, nature, history), anyone who's a healthy normie or mentally ill idc
>>
File: 170838279968439.png (311 KB, 444x444)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
Eh might as well drop my copy paste if this was made...

>ASL
23/trying to be better than that/yugoslavia (1980s time traveller)

>looking for
A schizoid union of eccentrics, basically someone as detached from people as me that also desperately yearns for a connection while having absolutely noone (not
necessarily in the pure literal sense). Someone I find fun (smart and weird basically). Bonus points if you're passionately angry about something related to science and then dump that on me while also sprinkling in fun info I can learn from.

>not looking for
People who are gross and sexual. People who aren't strong willed. Anyone who is too close to the normative values and ways of thinking, also highly preferable that your approach to being out of the norm aren't racist conspiracy theories

>about me
I deeply love all science, it hurts me a lot when I see people fuck up statistics or have lazy biased thinking and reach wrong conclusions. Most of the time I am disgusted by the way people do science or research, but in its pure form I do love it. If I made better decisions/wanted to annoy myself less I would have probably went into a natural science (though they are nowhere near free of sin either even if its not psychology tier) or math, but at the end of the day people are still more interesting even if I have become a misanthrope in the last few years. I also really like board games or anything involving tricking or outsmarting people (but like in a wholesome trusting way where someone takes you on a fun ride... especially fun if I'm the one being tricked). Kinda sad that whatever I write here doesn't really matter since most of your perception of me will be based on your hopes and assumptions so lets just hope those end up matching whatever I am.
Also I can do a pretty convincing meow if I'm not stressed, pretty cool...

>contact
ointy on discord
>>
>>33067032
ajdee daj disc ili snep il nes
>>
>>33067074
>snep il nes
nemam pičku
>>
>>33067060
Are you fat by any chance :3
t. fellow Romanian
>>
>>33066921
>A/S/L
22/M/Romania
>About you
Movies, books, swiming, hiking and into fitness,
>Looking for
local anons
>Tag
triggerhappy599
>>
one of the gray ones near the top of OP's pic, so not balkan
>age
>what youre looking for
a woman
>>
>>33069665
what's the point of announcing you exist with no contact
>>
>>33070563
So the females can present themselves to him as god intended of course, then he can pick and choose from the array like he deserves

Women should be thankful for this opportunity!
>>
>>33070563
I did that and I haven't gotten a single add in weeks so what's the point, if they're interested enough they can ask and I'll give them my contact, that's only 1 step more than if I gave it out immediately.
>>33070650
lol
>>
>>33066921
>from romania
>18
>chatting with anyone
>>
>>33073835
leave your discord
>>
Anyone form Belgrade want to meetup? Leave discord (you leave it I don't want to)
>>
File: collage.jpg (2.5 MB, 2500x2500)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>which balkan country you're from
montenegro
>age
>what you're looking for
people to chat with, I don't check my account often so I may not respond quickly

I'm vaguely schizoid and autistic
>>
Bumping the Balkan thread
>>
28 m bi chubby
Going to Tirana next week and looking for hookups
Kik spacebnn
>>
>>33079421
why do dudes announce themselves as bi
as if a woman is going to hookup with a bi guy with a pic of his asshole
>>
>>33069665
>not balkan
>post in balkan thread
>annoying responses

get out lol.

f/lithuania/18-200
I wanna disappear further into the woods and die :>
>>
>>33080024
you're not balkan either, also suicide is not the answer pls live
>>
File: 1712488480864570.jpg (79 KB, 1000x814)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>33066921
22. I have no friends and I haven't hung out with with anyone around my age in years. I won't even bother posting because I know there is nobody who lives near me. I wish I had someone to chat with about life who is like me so we can meet and maybe figure shit out together irl.
>>
>>33080576
I'd say Hi anon, But I'm 29 and we probably have too little in common.
>>
>>33080576
fuck your nazi mother
>>
>>33080576
brt postaj kontakt ja sam se iz cg nalazio sa hrvatima iz splita, osijeka i varaždina i sa nekima se još uvijek čujem

radoznalko
>>
>>33077679
zaboravih kontakt - radoznalko
>>
File: 1714087215481.png (399 KB, 600x700)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>33077679
>CC и DG
He paчвaм cвoј yкyc y paзличитy мyзикy чecтo, aли oви cy ми yпeчaтљиви.
>имaм пapaнoјy
Хpaбpo и иcкpeнo. Moждa и бaзиpaнo.
>ayтизaм
A? Игpaш League of Legends? Или cи лoш ca цypaмa?
>>33081461
>zaboravih kontakt - radoznalko
Дoдao caм тe. Цpнo-бeлa пpoфилнa cликa?
>>33080576
Ženskasto ponašanje za nekoga ko je veoma verovatno muško. Aj' daj Steam bre.
>>33080646
He. He. Yoru'er*
>>
File: lain.jpg (585 KB, 780x879)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>33080576
>I won't even bother posting
>posts
Barem daj neki hint gdje si pa eto možda ti se posreći. Gdje je to da nema nikog, u Lici?
>>
>>33080576
21/m/zg
I haven't had anyone to hang out with irl too since highschool, and have a fucked up life I don't know what to do with
and protip: anyone living in croatia is near you, its a small place, meetups arent hard, as long as you have the time
>>
File: 001599_649.jpg (69 KB, 407x600)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>33082714
>možda ti se posreći
Sumnjam ali kad razmislim da se i nađe neko nisam siguran da bi to išlo dalje od par razgovora i završilo s ghostanjem. Samoća mi nekad smeta ali kad kad nisam sam želim biti sam jer većina interakcija s ljudima nemaju dubinu i samo mi remete unutarnji mir koji mi samoća daje.
>>33083865
I like kajkavian people because I think we would literally have trouble understanding each other if we had different dialects. Pure literary croatian sounds too unnatural and sterile to me so if you are a total purger there is a bit of a disconnect here maybe but not a big deal.
>>
File: 20240410_203037.jpg (162 KB, 2232x2752)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Slovenians and Croatians preferred
Hello, you should join our silly friends server for banter among other chan losers.
NEETs, chuds, troons, oldfags, and the mentally ill are all welcome!
FAT WOMEN ENCOURAGED TO JOIN
WHITES ONLY
18+ ONLY
https://discord.com/invite/e2MRhur8
>>
>ASL
30/M/USA

>looking for
Balkan girl I can take back to the US with me. Should be interested in American values (the real ones, not the globohomo gay weirdo stuff we export nowadays), and willing to accept them as her own.

>about me
Albanian family that escaped to the US in the 90s when the government fell apart. Christian, attending a Baptist church, but grew up in an Orthodox church, and was baptized there. I have a good engineering career and education. I own a pretty sports car, expensive apartment on the river downtown, purebred cats, etc. Solidly middle-class, even in this garbage economy that our ruling class is trying to drive into the ground. I want to get out of the city and build a house in the woods, and raise a family.

Was going to travel to Albania with my grandfather to pick out a village wife, but if I can find someone this way, then I can put that trip off until I'm ready to actually bring someone back.

I guess it might be important to mention that I don't care for Balkan squabbles over land claims or whatever. I don't give a shit about Kosovo or who it belongs to, or which part of Greece used to be which part of Albania or vice-versa, or how things were under Tito, or any of that. I'm an American first and foremost, all other politics comes last.

>not looking for
Severely mentally ill, gold diggers, anyone over 27 years old.

>contact
Send me an email at aih7Eejo@proton.me
>>
>>33084273
jesam kajkavac al zagrebacki, no inace mi je familija iz zagorja
iskreno toliko malo se socijaliziram irl da zaboravljam hrvatski, al slazem se za knjizevni da zvuci robotski
>>
>33084273
Šta napiše ti... tražiš li prijatelje ili ne??
>>
bump
up
page 9 save
>>
>>33082035
krivu osobu si dodao, nisam te dobio
>>
File: IMG_20240420_215559.jpg (2.06 MB, 3000x2491)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
treba mi hrvatica ali momentalno. iz srbije sam. 23 godine. stara slika. imam bolje telo sada.
>>
>>33088854
Mogu li dobiti tvoj Stim? Diskord ne koristim.
>>
File: naznyn.png (821 KB, 1080x1311)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
>>33080576
lainbros.. it's over..

I'll be your fren ustasa lain, drop contact
>>
>>33066921
Гoтoвo јe зa Пaнчeвцe

>ASL
20/M/Cpбијa

Иcкpeнo, aкo јe мoгyћe нaћи нeкoг зa paзгoвop caмo дa нијe yмoбoлaн (дaклe нeмoгyћи cтaндapд зa oвaј caјт), cyпep би билo дa ce и cпpијaтeљимo aкo јe мoгyћe мaдa миcлим дa јe и тo мнoгo зa oчeкивaти.

Фaлe љyди ca вишим циљeвимa и жeљaмa, никo вишe нијe caњap нити вoли oнo штo paди. Кaжeм јa нa фopyмy зa хeклaњe кypтoнa, хaхa. Aли cтвapнo миcлим дa cy љyди пoптyнo изгyбили paзyм и зapoбили ceбe y пoквapeнe нaвикe. Кaд јe биo пocлeдњи пyт дa cи пpичao ca нeким дyжe oд 5 минyтa пpe нeгo штo јe импyлзивнo пoглeдao дa кoјим cлyчaјeм нeмa нoвo oбaвeштeњe нa тoм пpoклeтoм џeпнoм cтaклy??

Ho, дa нe кeњaм пpeвишe. Кoгa зaнимa дa мe cлyшa кaкo cepeм мoжe дa ми ce јaви нa диcкopдy нa @daylightscaresme
>>
File: 1714610223242.png (3.03 MB, 1145x1080)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>>33066921
Travunija
>age
1200+
>what youre looking for
slovakians preferably but any anprims are welcome.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.