[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

A place for chasers and ftms or mtfs to meet, be nice to each other retards.
>ASL
>About you
>Interests/Hobbies
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Discord
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, beliefs, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed where you live
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>About you
6'2" (188cm), slightly possessive, introverted and thus not too interested in saying more here ^^
>Interests/Hobbies
Variety gaming, music, dumb trivia like 'dles and Sporcle
>Looking for
MtF gf
>Not looking for
FtM, platonic shit
>Discord
atwahr
>>
>Status
Voyager Mission: Deep Space Exploration
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
Male long hair androgynous / Mostly gay / Timeless (~30)
>Location
WestEU/SAUerland
>Interests
Invertebrate keeping, plants, gaming/hardware, psychedelics, outdoor, nature
>Music: (Oldschool) Goa Trance, Techno, Industrial, Experimental, Folk, Metal, Ambient, Bhajans
Movies/Shows: Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games:
Vermin-, Darktide, AOE II DE, Stronghold DE, War Thunder, Warframe, Mass Effect 3/AMP, Battlefield 1/4
>About me, life goals and what I look for:
I have so little money that 'existantial minimum' is something I look up to (thanks to my ex BF but I'm emotionally over it but suffer finacially). Prove
yourself worthy and I show you my ways of survival including all the black backpack magic, repossession, salvaging and translocalization of all kinds. Be
near or ideally with me. Its not a problem to house someone just have your own legal adress and income, if you stay permanently I would also expect you to help
with electricity and internet cost. I have my own well furnitured apartment but I'm not a provider. Also no car so bring proper boots and endless stamina.
Embrace the darkness and it may embrace you <3

Not looking for lazy losers, teenagers that seek to run away from their parents or people who 'work' but have no time or money either. Be like me, no
attachments, no "friends" or family, one who is one with the void and ready to ascend even further. If you dislike humans and prefer solitude thats perfect.
Although for learning about each other you should be willing to video or at least voice chat. Its always weird in the beginning, but if you really want to
find someone we need to get through with it.
>>
File: Ausblick ins Elfenland.jpg (3.3 MB, 4000x2250)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
I seek for a life partnership mainly, but my hopes are low and I'm used to be embarassed, so the focus is now to find compatible people in my age range for
summerly activities or "fwb" relation (exclusive, no one time shit). My long term goal is to get rid of this shitty rent debt (that my ex bf left me), save
and find a "holiday home" type property, build a giant greenhouse to it and live in it while becoming mostly self sustaining. No neighbors, but lots of
animals and even further adaption to the no money life. Its a lot of work, but fullfilling and not wageslaving. You reap what you sow. I would like to share
this with one cute likeminded male that never ages like me. In the best case, we would ignore the human society collapsing, although I'm very aware of the
coming events, I prepare for it and may even be able to use the changes in my favor if humans eradicate themselves.

For anything romantic / sexual: Don't be very masculine, hairy, unhygienic or fat. Long hair isn't a must but I like androgynity, ones that are 'in between' and young looking
but without the typical transgender/lgbt/fetish agenda mental illness. My fetish is true love and natural looks. If you want a "dom", "slave", "sissy" or
want to cut off body parts we are unlikely to be compatible. 25-~30 is the optimum age. Have a stable outcome for yourself, you don't need to be rich or
provide for me. For me it would already be a progress to find BF that can provide for himself and doesn't have any unresolved mental issues. No addictio
/ substance dependance, no habitual smokers (occasional hookah and hallucinogen binging is fine).

For anything else: We can likely hang out, do garden work, walks and other operations together, I can teach you many things including how to cook and grow
almost any type of plant. We can go out for deep forest nightwalks and trip together.
>Contact
endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu

Write at least 3 sentences why you want to contact me
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
>>33069239
>>33069731

you guys should become friends
>>
>>33069161
M and F cuckquean in 20’s looking for dominant trans girl who wants to dominate a guy in front of his girl
discord: erastusrama
>>
diaperwaffen on disc free tranny baby from california
>>
>>33069788
how is this hairline possible
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
DOS, C64, ZXS, PC-98, MSX, NES, SG-1000, AST, Amiga, SMS, PCE, SMD, SNES
>Looking For
Bit Music, Chiptune, Sequencer & Tracker, FM Synthesis, Midi, Doskpop
>Not Looking For
NSFW
>contact
juriamo
>>
File: IMG_20240411_213323.jpg (1.14 MB, 3456x4608)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Chubby bi trans (shemale, femboy, whatever) here. I'm pretty open minded so everyone is welcome.

Discord: chubbytsdenise
>>
I'm a straight male who is curious and wants to experiment with an ftm. Are there many ftms on this website?
>>
>>33069742
I rather not
>>
>>33070315
Thats straight sex
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Lena Platonos, Linea Aspera, Art Fact, Anne Clark, Wolfsheim, Clan of Xymox, The Birthday Massacre, Yapoos, Psyche, And One, Camouflage
>Looking For
EBM, Electro-Industrial, Industrial Techno, Synth Punk, Dark Electro, Industrial Hip Hop, Power Noise, Glitch Hop, Futurepop, Aggrotech, New Beat
>Not Looking For
e-sex
>Discord
ebmidm
>>
File: IMG_8098.jpg (210 KB, 850x850)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>33069161
>ASL
18/M/East Coast
>About me
Not much to say, I am college kid (considering dropping and doing a trade) from the East Coast just trying to figure life out and enjoy myself. I’m relatively calm most of the time but am on occasion a little emotional, thankfully I don’t take it out on anybody and more just deal with it until it’s gone. Currently unemployed but desperately looking for a job. I also have a cat :)
>Physical Description
5’9” ~150 with a bit of a muscular build (bulking season makes me want to die), black (dyed, natural is brown) shaggy hair, brown eyes, glasses and I mostly wear all black.
>Interests/Hobbies
I absolutely love roleplaying games, writing, guns, cars, weightlifting and martial arts, Kengan Ashura was my gateway drug into MA and now I’m looking into Muay Thai for when I end my bulk.
>Looking for
A (preferably autistic) woman, within the age range of 18-21, who has similar interests and is an extremely open and straight forward person who genuinely wants me around them a lot. I hate the idea of trying to chase someone so the idea of feelings being mutual is such a breath of fresh air. Clingyness is a green flag to me.
>Not looking for
Gooners, self entitled, rude, hateful, dislikes my interests, doesn’t like cats.

If you, dear reader, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I won’t be as active on discord for a bit, way too distracting but do hit me up and I’ll get back to you :)
>discord
scorchedsierra
>>
File: IMG_8919.jpg (40 KB, 512x512)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>33071282
I’m such a fucking tard

If you, dear reader, match this criteria, do not hesitate to contact me.
>>
i hate the idea of this thread but i guess i'll post anyway
>ASL
25/mtf/dmv area
>sexuality
bishit
>long distance
no, not really
>physical desc
169cm 68kg pale redhead. i pass (and am willing to prove it once we have talked enough) and have been told i am decently cute. i don't have as many freckles as i used to :(
>life situation
employed and suffering through apartment living. dunno what else to put here really
>hobbies
i read novels. that's about it. i am a major homebody
>3 songs
https://youtu.be/MQOXbC9irHo
https://youtu.be/pTA0DSfrGZ0
https://youtu.be/jIDL9FCMWQ0
>3 movies
i will go with genres since that's more indictive of my tastes: spy movies, heist movies, and horror movies (though i can't watch them alone)
>religion
esoteric. functionally atheist
>politics
other. i like to think i'm pretty sane and have common-sense takes, but people on both sides of the aisle tend to hate me, so
>dating experience
uhhhh, not great? or else i wouldn't be here lol? unless you mean how many previous partners i've had, in which case, i have had enough to know what i'm looking for but not enough to have actually found it yet
>lf
long-term partner. someone within 250mi of the white house. please don't add me if you're not, unless you are willing and able to travel regularly (think twice+/month)
please be nice, funny(!!) or at least fun to talk to, take good care of your health, have a stable career or career prospects (or the equivalent), at least one hobby of some kind. i'm kind of an autist so you should be aware of and okay with that. any gender is fine, but i have kind of weirdly specific tastes, depending. so be aware of that
>nlf
mean people (playful bullying notwithstanding), people who get overly sexual, people who aren't interested in long-term relationships/who want casual relationships, political or religious extremists, people who are overly into drugs (i don't care if you just like smoke or drop acid or something, but i won't join you)
>contact
discord: idk.uhh
>>
>ASL
20 M East Europe
>About you
stupid idiot
>Interests/Hobbies
>Looking for
woman(optional)
>Not looking for
yknow..
>Discord
kazidoma
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Radiohead, Bjork, Portishead, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Boards of Canada, Gorillaz, Susumu Hirasawa, Flying Lotus, Autechre
>Looking For
Downtempo, Breakbeat, Trip Hop, Big Beat, Electro, Ambient Techno, IDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient Dub, Illbient, Alternative Dance
>Not Looking For
Anything lewd
>contact
mtv.amp
>>
need a us trans girly (or fem) to play tf2 with me and twerk on cam when bored lol hmuiuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>ASL
21/mtf/Sweden(in JP rn)
>About you
silly girlmoder looking to find some coolio people :)
im about 6'0 (183cm), a little below average weight. im a pretty silly person in general, but with a mature mind. fairly outgoing person trying to balance my social/online life, often tend to lean more to one another at times.
also right now im studying in Japan as a language exchange student :3
>Interests/Hobbies
photography, vibing to music, gaming, clothes, font design, anime/manga, JP baseball, hiking, adventuring
>Looking for
anyone between ages 18-26, someone around my age. somewhat mature but still got that silly aspect to them (not totally dull). preferably average weight and that's really it!
>Not looking for
sexual stuff. maybe if i get to know you better but i'd prefer not to. i dislike people who tend to overthink actions or doesn't like when it takes long wait for a reply.
>Discord
not_alis
>>
>ASL
22/M/UK (West sussex)
>About you
Horny guy looking to dirtytalk, trade pics, and fuck a trans guy/girl irl.
>looking for
Someone kinky 19-30 who wants their ass either eaten or fucked.
>Discord
dtfukboi
>>
>ASL
26/F(FormerlyM)/Florida
>About you
6ft+, mixed (mostly white), chill but tism spergs often, wheelchair bound ex(supports my decision coming out)and i are lookin for some excitement in our lives
>Interests/Hobbies
if its not vidya i dont careᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ persona(its all i have), any vidya that lets me display my pride, gotta be honest, not big on movies, fav tubers are xQc and Dunkey
>Looking for
BIG guys in charge/around my age/cage humiliation(we've tried subreddit for cuckholdry but no go)
>Not Looking For
young or immatures, trans(unless you're based)
>Discord
chimeracentaur
petname is Kojimbo (people say i look like my pfp and that gives me hope)
>>
>>33072125
bump
>>
21 M straight sub looking for a trans or femboy dom. Will do whatever you say Kik: ownma
>>
19/MTF/Philippines

>About you
5'4" funsized cutie, 4" boyclit just for you~ Is horny most times, wants to be filled either online or IRL~

>Looking for:
Female or Male (Trans or not) around my age - 29 willing to sext me or fuck me IRL (Metro Manila Area) It would also be cool if you can be my sugar parent, optional~

>Discord
franniecorn
>>
roll call anyone have a thing for fat dumb ugly lonely hons
>>
>>33073706
Only if you have a fat ass
>>
File: 1681704601546121.jpg (121 KB, 449x449)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>A/S/L
21, M, North West
>Interests/hobbies
Reading writing, Fallout, history, FishTank, friends, e-girls, food, TV Shows, traveling
>Your own description
I’m getting kinda chubby so wanna loose weight. a hopeless romantic. Some people look up to me as an ultra giggachad that has sex and does cool things, living exciting life, others think I’m a creepy weird shy little incel fag. I think I’m normal but a little different, and kind of a loser (but managed to get engaged once).
>What you're looking for
People to get lost in conversation with, to click with, lifelong friends. VC fairly early on, as deep connections cannot be formed over just text like come on, you could have the completely wrong idea of who the person you are talking to is if it just over text, take Samuel Benjiman, who lied the entire time about being on NoFap and not drinking alcohol. Would be cool if our politics aligned, for me is the stereotypical edgy pol stuff, stuff which would get you cancelled and shunned if you said irl. Saying that I don’t mind if you are gay or trans, as long as you are not super pro LGBT+, I have gay and trans friends. Preferably from the UK or similar time zones would be good, but I’ll talk to people from anywhere in the world. If you live close enough I would be really happy to meet up, I’ve done it with anons before. A classic femcel who happens to live within a 20 minute walk from me who wants to hang out in the woods smoking cigarettes at night would be perfect but I know that is not going to happen.
>What you're NOT looking for
What seems like 99% of soc which is people who add then don’t say anything, people who won’t vc, people who blank within the first few days (if you do this to people do not add me), dry people who respond with ‘?’ or 1 word answers or take days to respond, black guys, people who are obsessed with religion, super childish left wing, LGBT+ obsessed folks, horny old men who just wanna f me.
>Socials & tags
barrrelrriderrr
>>
File: dfgthsd.jpg (107 KB, 992x919)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>ASL
25 - FtM - Midwest USA
>About you
Slightly GNC bisexual trans guy 1 year on T, pre-op. Employed full-time. Autistic and mentally ill (on meds and in therapy). 5'7", 160lbs, white, brown hair, hazel eyes, right nostril/labret/left ear piercings, multiple small unprofessional tattoos. Gearing for top surgery within the next 2 years.
I do not respond well to immediate flirting.
>Interests/Hobbies
Hobbies: drawing, cosplay, occultism, gaming (Minecraft)
Interests: dragons, plushies, mall goth/emo fashion, conspiracy theories, documentaries, EDM/speedcore/breakcore, horror media, travel, fishing, camping, ren faire, hiking, roller skating, longboarding, thrifting, psychonautica, Lolita fashion, stoicism, cartoons/anime, herbalism, cooking, psychology, criminology, stick n pokes, kawaii/gamer culture, DND, crystals, anime conventions
>Looking for
Companionship/mentorship from an older male; a "bromance" if you will. However, I am open to speaking with anyone. Instant messaging highly preferred. If we form a connection, I will be more open to VC, gaming, movies, IRL meet up, etc
>Not looking for
Younger than 25 yrs old, "dommy mommies", submissive males, femboys, butch females, sexually aggressive, politically incorrect, rude/mean/brat attitude, abusive behavior, bullies.
>Discord
spinalwhiplash
>>
File: mepic.png (2.4 MB, 1445x2334)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>ASL
24/mtf/North EU
>About you
I'm a pre-hrt transfem, 5'8", 59kg/130lbs, bisexual, latina (pic is me). I'm currently doing my masters and I really hope I can start hrt asap ^-^
Oh, and I have quite some tattoos, but they're not really visible most of the time, in case you don't like them.
Personality-wise I'm actually kinda normal and actually have a social life. I really like to get to know the person that I'm talking with and I can be very enthusiastic about the things I like. However, I absolutely dislike people that are not honest about their intentions, that try to get something out of me or that are super horny right away.
>Interests/Hobbies
My main hobbies are playing league and pokemon, discover new music (fav genre atm is post-rock), watching anime and movies. I also like to be outdoors and go for hikes, check out all types of museums and go to concerts. And while these may not count as hobbies per se, I really like getting tattoos, learning about makeup and putting together outfits, especially fairy core or grunge.
>Looking for
When it comes to gender identity everyone is very welcome to reach out <3
Aside from that I'd prefer someone my age or older, ideally between 23 - 30, who I can play league with, exchange music or just talk about whatever it is that may connect us and maybe even watch anime or hang out together. If we get along very well, maybe also meetup. While someone from EU is of course more conventional, I'm very much okay with time differences. Also, since I haven't started voice training yet, I'm okay with videochat, but less so with voicechat.
>Not looking for
Much younger people, creeps, "porn-brained" people who can't see me as a person and only as a porn category, racists or arrogant people.
>Discord
lunaandthestars (brand new account because people on soc can be weird)
>>
>ASL
32/ mtf-nb/ latin america/ pan
>About you
shy persona, that loves video game, i kinda like play online a lot, like anime and stuff, very sensitive, clingy and need, but like i like helping other, i ahve a sort of sense of humour, and currently trying to find a place i belong.
>Interests/Hobbies
anime/manga, streaming, videos games, drawing, firendships, rpgs, fireemblem, liek too many stuff to mention on tis.
>Looking for
someone to talk to long hours, support one another, and like jsut hangout, talk abotu wahtever, learn about each other and from each other., play games, and like be a best firend.
>Not looking for
mean people, distant people, rude, lewd stuff out of nowhere
>Discord
spaghet_lover
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
27/m/UK
>Height/Weight
5'10, 180lbs
>Description
Just a reasonably well adjusted dude living life who's into (trans) women
>Hobbies/Interests
Reading, mtg, travelling, baking, nature, ice skating, anime, vidya
>Looking for
A cute girl to talk, to get to know, maybe get lewd with. Just see where things go.
>Not Looking for
Men, unhinged people
>Kinks
Aside from bigger women, fake boobs, hairy pussy, trans, pregnancy, oral, thick, pawg
>contact
Discord: Ichiyaaa
>>
>>33073661

bump~~~
>>
21 femboy desperate to serve and please a trans girl forever, will send anything and everything you desire!
kik: SubSissyBoy_
discord: subsissyboy
>>
>ASL
26 f US
>about
I’m a switch, I like to joke around and I’m nice usually. Chill but sometimes I’m sadistic to degens
>looking for
Top/dom-ish feminine transbean to worship/be nice to. I’d like to just chat, vc and be friends too.
>not looking for
Hairy gooners, inverted dick, anyone into hentai, animals, cuckoldry, mega-degens
>discord
greeningly.
>>
I got addicted to trans and sissy hypno. Now my mind is melted. I am not interested in vagina any more. I love chatting and spending time with sissy and trans girls. Sometimes I wish i was married to a trans woman andother tomes i wanna be a trans or sissy. Every day I seek interaction. It makes me feel so good. x

discord: littlepurplecake
>>
I got addicted to trans and sissy hypno. Now my mind is melted. I am not interested in vagina any more. I love chatting and spending time with sissy and trans girls. Sometimes I wish i was married to a trans woman andother tomes i wanna be a trans or sissy. Every day I seek interaction. It makes me feel so good. xx

>>
File: 1711416511871623.png (227 KB, 720x699)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>asl
29/m/us
>letters
straight male
>interests
/lit/ /fit/ /biz/ and sometimes /v/
>looking for
looking to talk to trans ppl, as well as chasers about their experiences. I'm interested in learning about/hearing from both mtf and ftm, to hear some your stories/backgrounds/journeys. none of it is used for anything and all is private.
>not looking for
other
>contact
@jeevesthebutler on discord
>>
>>33069161
18 femthing (probably nb idk) London looking for friends and maybe someone to help me pay for HRT if they want, i can also chat and send lewd pics, especially after i start so you can monitor my progress. Could do meets too but can we start of slow because im a virgin. I am not a seller and im willing to talk about stuff, including nsfw stuff, without money involved it's just something that i would appreciate.

kik and disc: boygirlanonthing
twitter: BoythingOllie
>>
File: 20240424_191757_.jpg (2.28 MB, 4320x3224)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
>ASL
19,ftm, NA

>Looking for
women, other ftms to lead with (i don't expect anything back)

>Tag
rollinggirl1

pic is me
>>
>>33073734
>spinalwhiplash
I tried adding you and it didn't work. Feel free to add me mars53_
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, Godflesh, Primus, Rammstein, Killing Joke, Foetus, The Shizit, Ministry, Ikd-sj, Pantera
>Looking For
Industrial Metal, Nu Metal, Groove Metal, Beatdown Hardcore, Ragga, Rap Metal, Digital Hardcore, Turntablism, Funk Metal, Neue Deutsche Harte, Cyber Metal
>Not Looking For
Nudes
>Discord
six.ugly
>>
File: 1696217109482454.jpg (241 KB, 1585x1170)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>A/S/L/Orientation
29/M/UK/Bi
>About you
Short brown hair and beard, blue eyes, overweight, 2m tall. Into games, Warhammer, D&D, reading and travelling.
>Looking for
Anyone feminine between 20-30 in the UK/Europe to chat with and see where it goes.
>Discord
midas_man
>>
File: IMG_7760.jpg (692 KB, 1170x2208)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
sfw server for sexy & pretty femboys (like me) to chat and post cute pics! Others are also welcome.

Not much members, so come help make it pls

https://discord.gg/MZZMAAuf
https://discord.gg/MZZMAAuf
>>
>Asl and letters
German, 23yo tranny/femboy twink, with bpd adhd and depression
>Interests
Nerd stuff, memes, DnD, Petplay,
>Appearance
Slender, blonde twink, femme
>Looking for
T4T dating, other transfems to talk about transitioning and maybe DIY HRT, Germans, maybe a goth mommy dommy that's my kind of insane and ready for my yandere ness...
Fellow nerds to talk about nerdy shit and stuff, I will have long rants about warhammer and star wars and shit if you let me ramble

If it comes down to it, I'm also open for lewder texting and getting to know and flirt with new people, am practically a very stereotypical masochistic subby puppy girl
>Toxic Traits
If you give me affection and are my type of kinky I can get obsessed and crave you above healthy limits, I'd do anything to keep you and I'd be easy to manipulate and abuse and mould into your perfect little puppy girlfriend
>Not looking for
Entitled pricks, trolls, too shy people
>Contact
SmolKitten42
>>
>ASL
29/transgirl/ canada - around toronto
>About you
I'm 5'2, 105 lbs with dark-blonde hair, amber-greenish eyes and slim with a big butt, i look far younger than i am and have a strong euro accent.
I'm into nature, old vidya, anime, night walks and music.
anything else just ask me on discord.
>Looking for
A long term relationship with either a man or woman from canada, who ideally wants a live in gf before or by the end of may. I'm open to older people but any age is fine.
>Not looking for
anyone who wants hookups or nudes, anyone that doesn't have their own place.
>Contact
oreko0001
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Roleplay
Caregiver
Middle
Sister
Brother
>Looking For
Ageplay
Middles
Motherly
Sisterly
>Not Looking For
Under 26
Hairy men
Babies
Littles
Daddy
>Discord
loba.espinho
>>
File: IMG_4368.jpg (879 KB, 1290x1227)
879 KB
879 KB JPG
>ASL
23 male midwestern USA
>About you
5'10, 175 lbs, longish black hair(~6"), glasses, light skinned nonwhite. Mostly reformed obese person and have a lot of loose skin
>Interests/Hobbies
sign posting/graffiti, traditional archery, urbex, military history reading/collecting, video editing(mostly edgy memes), digital graphic art, I like politics too but I'm not obsessive or dogmatic about it, really just like talking about leaders, happenings, conflicts etc
I don't really consider video games a real hobby but I play a lot of Project Zomboid, FiveM RP, Gmod, Rising Storm/Red Orchestra, Half Life 2 DeathMatch, War Thunder, Fistful of Frags, DayZ and Chivalry Medieval Warfare
>Looking for
Wide range, ideally something more intimate than a friend but I don't usually put soulmate searching energy into Discord. Doesn't have to be that deep honestly, I really think having even an infrequent almost penpal e-girl to share life progress with would be pretty fulfilling.
>Not looking for
Hypersexuality, full stop.
>Discord
longtimewormmerchant_36802
(alt, will probably take some time to reply)
>>
File: 1710700677491468.png (1.51 MB, 1004x1339)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>ASL
32 year old guy
Kent/South East UK

>About you
People tell me I'm a really decent guy who does no drama and can be reliable. I live by myself, got my own car and work a fairly good paying job so have spare money. I'm 5'10, in good shape, weight about 80kgs, 3-4 inch long brown hair that I'm growing out, I'm told that I look young.

>Interests/Hobbies
I spend more time working out now than I used to, although I've done grappling martial arts for a few years now (Jiu-Jitsu, Judo), I play guitar a lot more than I have before although I'm originally a bassist and feel that's where I can make it my sound. Other than that, the usual watching some stuff now and again.

>Looking for
Feminine femboys and transgirls. Not bothered about height, you don't have to be rail thin either, just be cute and go from there ;x And ideally a relationship, but just dates and seeing if we click is more than ok. I'm having little luck looking as I see a lot of T4T and polygamy relationships on apps. Distance as long as it's in UK isn't a problem as things can always be sorted out

No you are not a side quest to some bisexual checklist, that's fully my actual 100% type and how I base my sexual identity and everyone in my life knows that. Gtfo with calling me a chaser.

>Not looking for
Masculinity, people not in the UK, poly open relationships,

>Discord
3PintsOfD#1795
>>
File: 514.png (4.34 MB, 1736x1718)
4.34 MB
4.34 MB PNG
>>33069161
18/mtf/US
I would like to understand the mindset behind female chasers and why exactly they are into trannies so if you happen to be one, add me, I have some questions

Discord: questionhaver.
>>
File: 1653588611404.jpg (97 KB, 1024x705)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>ASL
27, M, USA
>About you
mid-management sociopath with a distant, otherworldly personality. jealous, bitter and annoying at times. petty too, oh and vindictive. typified chaser. enjoys danger, reckless action, and impulsive decisions. what can I say? I hold a job, but I busk on the side, one day I'll catch that train and ride.
>Interests/Hobbies
philosophy, esotericism, roleplay, horror, music/musicmaking, the occult, writing, backpacking/archery, mythology
>Looking for
exclusively FTM twinks to scare, torment and tease
>Not looking for
... basically anything else
>Discord
nailedfingers
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Kinks
Oral, mutual masturbation, titjobs, footjobs, thighjobs, femdom, role reversal, dark skin, business suits, cycling shorts, tracksuits, martial arts outfits
>Looking For
Video call lewd with masculine women {tomboys, muscular, amazon, fit, athletic, sporty, androgynous, etc.} (cis, trans, or nb) [any hair length or breast size]
>Not Looking For
Men (cis, trans, or nb)
Feminine women (cis, trans, or nb)
Under 26 years old
Roleplay or voice chat
Sellers or paywalls
Any other fetishes
>Discord
iron.wind
>>
>>33069161
>ASL
26 FTM MA bi
>About
Chubby guy, hairy belly, no tits, vers sub
>Interests
Music, writing, books, film
>Looking for
FTM chasers of all genders and sexualities to lewd call/chat with. Alternatively, curious people who have questions about FTM shit, because you're always amusing to talk to
>Not looking for
More than that
Clingy people
>Discord
Talk to me on my kik (sweetnnesss) and I might give it 2u
>>
File: d21.png (1.91 MB, 1348x2398)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>ASL
24 MtF Maine US
>About me
5 foot 6, short blonde hair, mostly pale, blue eyes, subby bottom and a Bi.
>Interests
Manga, anime, vidya, history, baking and some outdoor stuff.
>Looking for
New friendship, casual chat and maybe something more
>Not looking for
People who are younger than me, ghosters, and schizos.
>Contact
creampotato331
>>
Kik: dictlmphn … add me…..male tall dom, 28. I WANTq cd/sissyboy who is into feminization, domination.
>>
Straight sub that will do anything for a trans/femboy! Will worship or do any task Kik: chawpa
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US/Bi
>Kinks
Oral, futa, dick girl, cunt boy, muscle girl, chubby girl, cross dressing, androgyny
>Looking For
Video call faps, above 26, weebs, caring, gentle, sweet, playful, affectionate
>Not Looking For
Voice chat, under 26, non weebs, e-rp, ghosters, dating, body hair, facial hair
>Discord
sleepy.mako
>>
I got addicted to trans and sissy hypno. Now my mind is melted. I am not interested in vagina any more. I love chatting and spending time with sissy and trans girls. Sometimes I wish i was married to a trans woman andother tomes i wanna be a trans or sissy. Every day I seek interaction. It makes me feel so good. xxxx.

>>
>>33069161
>ASL
24 M Southeast PA
>Interests/Hobbies
Vidya, cinema, art/animation, history/culture, music, anything interesting I can watch multi-hour long video essays on at work
>Looking for
a gf relatively near the Philly/nj area
Prefer between 20-25
>Not looking for
"Femboys", "sissies", etc. Only self-identified committed girls.
Too far
Psychos
>Discord
sinvin_666
>>
>>33080214
sobs in Toronto rent prices
>>
>>33082086
nigga you are a grown ass man, get a fucking grip and a job
>>
Do you want a bi male video call fap; jerk bud?
>Description
«This person is so autistic it's like trying to talk to ChatGPT.»
>Looking For (Weeb)
Breast play, Oral, Sibling play, Mommy dom, Gentle femdom, Mutual fap, Voyeur, Exhibition, Trap, Wholesome, Caregiving, Big / chubby / thicc women, Kemono, Futa, etc.
>Not Looking For (Non Weeb)
Voice / Text only, Hairy men, Huge tits, Ass fetish, Loli, Rape, Ahegao, Shota, Bondage, Sex toys, NTR, Cheating, Group sex, Drugs, Piss, ABDL, Inflation, Blood, Shit, Pain, etc.
>Extra Space
(Please be caring, gentle, flirty, playful, loving, affectionate, etc.)
>Discord
soratorobo
>>
File: IMG_20240322_233917090~2.jpg (946 KB, 2296x2295)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
a trans girl been on hrt ages, and socially been transitioned for like 3 years
I want someone UK based, DONT MESSAGE ME IF NOT FROM THE UK

looking for something real, intend to meet in person after a bit
discord: @crypticcoder
phone: 07787578998
>>
>>33083884
oh also I'm 21 tf, love cycling, walks in the park, computers and painting
>>
>>33081156
bump
>>
>ASL - 18/Transfem/TX!!
>About you - I'm pretty chill when it comes to most things, as long as you're nice and respectful so am I!!
>Interests/Hobbies
>Looking for - Gaminggg, gaming gaming gaming, ooh, also Fallout 76!!!
>Not looking for - Text me for anything I'm so bored
>Discord - d.denora
>>
>>33069161
>>30s/mtf/east coast
>>I have crazy stories to tell
>>Nature, hikes, marine biology, clandestine chemsity
>>friends I"m fucking lonely
>>sex
>>I only post on here, discord is confusing
>>
>>33071282
you seem interesting, I'm too old but you'd probably be fun, Hope you find someone closer to your age range
>>
File: IMG_20240224_090832.jpg (1.26 MB, 1448x2904)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>ASL
20/femboy/spain (switch btw)
>Regular interests
Ask for them ^^ or for anything you wanna know about me
>looking for
Anyone cute actually :) girls, feminine boys, trans, any gender!
Lets chat about our kinks, regular interests, masturbate together, trade or whatever, feel free to suggest
Frindship open to a relationship would be ideal but im ok with just lewd or regular friendship.
I would ask you to be completely honest, nothing gets me mad
>not looking for
Regular guys trying their luck
>Kinks
A real lot, almost everything with barely no taboos, for real, i cant name them all here x)
My only limits are very antihygenic stuff like scat, gore, vomit, smells and so
>Discord Tag
S_chat
>>
File: laincat.jpg (34 KB, 563x529)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>33082954
I'm in SE PA, are you far from the city? It's lonely around here, I want to move out west
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>About you
6'2" (188cm), slightly possessive, introverted and thus not too interested in saying more here ^^
>Interests/Hobbies
Variety gaming, music, dumb trivia like 'dles and Sporcle
>Looking for
MtF gf
>Not looking for
FtM, platonic shit
>Discord
atwahr
>>
>>33085049
I'm relatively pretty close to Philly. I have a car so driving there isn't a big deal.
Wish you weren't 30 though
>>
why can’t any of you dipshits put what state you’re in? jfc
>>
>ASL
35 M Australia hella bi

>About you
Im currently in a location where i have no, non workplace friends. In the army but taking on a PhD. Lots of energy but no outlet.

>Interests/Hobbies
Reading. Fitness. I used to be into silver/gold smithing.

>Looking for
Im pretty open desu. Just be friendly

>Not looking for
Creeps

>Discord
None because of warthunder players but reply if you have alternative contact methods.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1598693196561.jpg (46 KB, 960x540)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
https://discord.gg/kYHKBfEU

trans rights server! yes! why would I lie to you!?
>>
>>33085049
Middle east PA
Any way of Contact?
>>
21 femboy looking to serve n obey any trans girl/fem forever :3 ill chat about anything , and ofc show or send anything you like
>>
37/m/Arizona
I’m a tall nerdy stoner with a beard who’d love chatting with a transgirl

Kik @ upordown6
>>
join truecord for a new femcel/femboy/tranny/austismcel/schizo/neet server!!

we have reaction roles and everything set up and need good mods!!

https://discord.com/invite/Fu7R479p6B
>>
File: IMG_5404.jpg (256 KB, 1496x1760)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
21 yo horny femboy
looking for anyone to goon all day n night with to anything you like ;) (prefer trans or fem but anyone welcome!) i’ll share pics of myself all night n jerk off together, n show off my toys n cute outfits!
kinks: futa,trans, incest,cumplay, ass, tits, pegging, femdom, bdms, orgasm control, n a ton others i’ll share
limits are scat piss gore vore
trade hentai, irl or any sort of porn, just let’s break eachother and edge all night long
don’t unadd me after once convo is all i ask you listed to:3
>>
File: 20231214_143003.jpg (634 KB, 1753x1917)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
Hii my discord is dianacuraga

I'm looking for ppl to cam with and chat with

I do all kinds of requests and such! Hmu if you're interested (nothings for free~~)
>>
File: 20231214_143300.jpg (1.19 MB, 2245x2428)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>33088447
Message me on discord for verification (timestamp)
>>
>>33083884
Merovech8888

Good looking 24 year old guy, into philosophy, astrology, religion, history, music, esotericism. Also into normie stuff like vidya and movies. I like political discussion so long as it isn’t some normie republicuck vs democuck shit, or people seething about Biden, trump, racism, etc. I like big picture stuff.

Been watching House and it’s KINO.
>>
join truecord for a new femcel/femboy/tranny/austismo/schizo/bpd/gamer/neet/goth/alt/emo/music server!!

we have reaction roles and everything set up and need good moderators!!

https://discord.com/invite/Fu7R479p6B
>>
27 bi m bwc switch/vers

Into most things desu juat looking for some fun so add me.

Snap:demios307

Kik: demios305
>>
>ASL
29 Sissy-CD-femboy-whatever California
>About you
I'm a guy who loves dressing up as fem and sexy as possible. I have so many fantasies of playing with other fem people who will help to make me more fem
>Interests/Hobbies
Lots of stuff lewd and sfw. Feel free to ask
>Looking for
Fem people - trans, femboys, sissies, whatever as long as you're fem and like playing with other fem people. Let's get dressed up together, trade pics/vids, chat - whatever you want :)
>Not looking for
Masculine and hairy men. People who answer with one word.
>Discord
raynonamoose
>>
File: IMG_1821.jpg (489 KB, 1280x1808)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>about
22/m, 225lb, 6'1, 7", hypersexual - cum 3-4 times a day, pretty much your average /trash/ using mega degen coomer. i love all types of porn, be it hentai, irl, jav, 3d, doujins. i make cum tribs sometimes
>interests / kinks
hentai, gooning, paizuri, anal, anything to do with butts, kissjobs, nails, chubby, sweat, musk, size diff, pet play, lolicon,
>looking for
Pretty much a female fwb who matches my libido and is down to make each other cum a lot, bonus if you’re brocon and wanna be my imouto
>not looking for
just trading, vanilla, feeding, furries
>discord
rancidhikki
>>
File: IMG_3916.jpg (1.64 MB, 4032x2517)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>asl
21 bi vers ftm, pst
>about you
Picrel is me, I’m a horny degenerate but pls believe me I’m well adjusted enough to be considered normal by 4chan tranny standards. I’m lonely in a way that no one here can fulfil but if you’re a slightly deranged early to mid twenties man thats a twunkish degenerate that’s good enough for me. This applies to ftms too but I know none of you are going to add me
>looking for
What I posted above. I want to get off with someone and im pretty exhibitionistic so I can send you pics and vids and ideally you want to do the same. I want someone who I can talk to normally not just for lewd stuff. I’m not interested in anyone who just wants to get off and be done with it.
Ideal guy is a straight/bi lean twunk that’s a little autistic, bonus if you have a cute ass/nipples
Please don’t add me if you don’t fit the things I’m looking for

>contact
qaokoma
>>33089237
Fire doujin
>>
>ASL

20/closeted FtM/UK

>Mental Illness
schizoaffective, major depressive disorder, social anxiety, occasionally suicidal, sometimes self harms, weed/alcohol addict, daddy issues (idk if that counts as a mental illness)

>About Yourself
im a loser degenerate /pol/tard who works a 9-5 wagecuck job that i hate. i’m also kinda chubby (146lbs), very autistic and racist. i’m closeted because my family is super transphobic. intp. i am not a good person.

>Interests
Reading, painting, warhammer AoS, black metal, programming, mlp, age regression, gaming (fear & hunger, resident evil, dungeon defenders, darkest dungeon, tf2, boomer shooters)

>Kinks
praise, diapers, pet play, age play, shota, grooming, brainwashing, humiliation, plushophilia, forcedmasc, autoandrophilia, joi

>Looking for
a guy or girl (but preferably guy) to pretend to be my dad. say they’re proud of me, call me son and good boy, etc. it doesn’t even have to be in a sexual way, id just like someone who i can call dad and will treat me like i’m younger.

sounds weird but also would like them to gaslight me/encourage my addict behaviour and schizo delusions in a praising/encouraging way kind of way (“you’re right utterly, they are in the walls. have another drink for daddy/mommy and you’ll ufeel better :)”).

my dad wasn’t around him in humphrey when i was younger and it makesu me crave attention from older/fatherly men. i don’t care about age but i’d like someone older. nsfw or sfw.

>Not Looking For
dick pics, people who only want nudes, someone who’s not actually interested in this kind of dynamic, coombrains, porn addicts, people who only respond with one word replies, people who only want to talk about nsfw, transphobes

>Contact
kik: angelcupid66
disc: postaldude77
>>
File: a1829342645_10.jpg (346 KB, 1200x1200)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>ASL
29, M, USA
>About you
Just a masc guy looking for someone special.
I'm 6'4" and Beefy :3
>Interests/Hobbies
Video gaming, Movies, Hiking, Racing, Computers and VR
>Looking for
Trans (mtf or femme ftm) or feminine types.
>Not looking for
Masc guys
>Tag
Discord - damaged.done
>>
>>33084970
I'd love to talk to you, but no discord is a no go really. I'm not about to post on 4chan contact info/meet up info, for example.
>>
44 m Sissy mommy here Add me on discord <3xxxxxxxxxx

littlepurplecake
>>
small cock looking to please any trans/femboys :) Kik: chawwp
>>
diamanta#7960 =]
>>
>>33070216

Cutie and kind but needs attention every now and then
>>
File: IMG_3726.jpg (1.37 MB, 2364x3341)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
24 hung straight guy chasing trans women or femboys. Message me on kik: kyro.tn9 if you want to find out more
>>
>>33073706
sure send tag
>>
21 femboy lookin for fem/trans to become friends and chat with, maybe more ;) hmu if u wanna have some funnn
>>
File: IMG_5255.jpg (520 KB, 1125x1072)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
22/femboy
Not a tranny just a feminine boy .
If ur boring and dont have an interesting first message and as generic as most ppl or add and dont say anything immediately or take too long to reply im unadding u
Discord: yay_ray
>>
File: IMG_9031.jpg (140 KB, 941x1127)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>asl
23/mtf/ny

>describe urself
sweet, cute, loyal, affectionate, slim but still a lil squishy, half white half latina, girl next door type :) n yes, a tad mentally ill (depression/anxiety)

>looking for
my knight in shining armor to come n save me n make me his housewife <3

>not looking for
anything other than bio males, feminine males, incels, neets, anyone too mentally ill, anyone too left leaning

>final remarks
pls just be genuine, i rlly am not looking to play games, i want real love

discord: lilangel.x
>>
32m northeast PA
Into DnD, music, reptiles
Looking for chatting and meeting up with the right person
Not looking for anyone masculine
No discord
Kik aguytheanonguy
Snap theveganlion
>>
>>33069161
>ASL
21M, midwest usa (chaser)

>About you
I am very loyal and also very lonely and easy going, I want friends or something more.
If we become good friends I will never let you go.

>Interests/Hobbies
I like vidya, touhou, and programming. Lately I've been getting into modded minecraft again.
Also, I'm not a very horny person so if you only want some weird sex thing, dont bother! A little bit of lewd is fine though.

>Looking for
cute trans girls with similar interests from the midwest usa

>Not looking for
people who ghost and/or ignore me

>Discord
real_zeroone
>>
File: reimu-touhou.gif (467 KB, 475x498)
467 KB
467 KB GIF
>>33093433
forgot an image ;-;
>>
Trust me I am CHASING I’ll do whatever for femboys/trannys kik:altaraa
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/NEET
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes. I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for cool stuff.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
>>33069161
>asl
20 straight mtf south of brazil
>about you
pathetic failure
posted here before but most people i talked to weren't from brazil
>interests/hobbies
gaming, cooking, sewing (and embroidery), cuddling
recently been working on a cute lil farming game, very hobbyish
also have a cooking site cooking.boymoder.biz (and in portuguese modogaroto.lol)
>looking for
i'd love a chaser bf but i'd be happy to just make dinner for you and cuddle hehe
or a friend of any kind im really lonely
>discord
paulaboks
>>
Join our Pokemon femboy sever
https://discord.gg/CxdKrAej
>>
File: IMG_20230709_023755.jpg (2.49 MB, 2304x5120)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>33084985
Bump <3
>>
File: Untitled77_20240429142516.png (2.69 MB, 1920x1080)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
21/therian/uk

about me:
5'6, twink/tranny NEET, kinda hung ig
looking for:
older guys desu, discord servers where i can whore out, etc. etc.
interests:
music, art, gaming
discord:
koda.lynn

pic is me
>>
>ASL
24, NB (afab), Cali
>About you
Horny and on molly, about to be played with by my Daddy (bf, 35).
>Interests/Hobbies
Dick, orgasms, art/doodles, vidya, gooning, anal, MLP, hallucinogens+psychedelics
>Looking for:
Pretty trans girls who wanna be horny new friends and dont mind splitting a switch-y sub enby with a dominant man
>Not looking for
Men, one n done, single serving friends
>Discord
@Deliriumarama8686
>>
>>33093846
Are you open to traveling to another country for a while?
>>
>>33088509
Bumpy
>>
>>33069161
>ASL
27/twink femboy/england but originally from the EU
>about you
5'7, about 135lbs, skinny with long dark hair. 100% submissive and relatively feminine looking. Love cuddling, dressing up and pleasing others and anything feminine and cute. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Very kinky, open to trying most things. Got my own clothes and toys.
>interests/hobbies
Writing, gaming, reading, history, travelling idk i'm not very interesting.
>looking for
Long term relationship with a dom that can lead to meeting in real life. I'd very much like to be feminised and take hormones in the future. Would also like to be someone's live in transgf
Open to anyone as long as i'm your bottom bitch.
>not looking for
Submissives, switches and guys who demand pics and just want to jerk off.
>discord
alex2455
>>
I got addicted to trans and sissy hypno. Now my mind is melted. I am not interested in vagina any more. I love chatting and spending time with sissy and trans girls. Sometimes I wish i was married to a trans woman andother tomes i wanna be a trans or sissy. Every day I seek interaction. It makes me feel so good. x

discord: cuteredtart
>>
>>33094478
bump, still active
>>
>>33089151
Bump!
>>
File: IMG_9747.png (360 KB, 652x557)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
21 yo horny femboy
looking for anyone to goon all day n night with to anything you like ;) (prefer trans or fem but anyone welcome!) i’ll share pics of myself all night n jerk off together, n show off my toys n cute outfits!
kinks: futa,trans, incest,cumplay, ass, tits, pegging, femdom, bdms, orgasm control, n a ton others i’ll share
limits are scat piss gore vore
trade hentai, irl or any sort of porn, just let’s break eachother and edge all night long
don’t unadd me after once convo is all i ask you listen to! :3
>>
tall order here but 26/m/us looking for a girl who isn't into anime
>>
>>33084922
Area code?
>>
grimm1714

23m pansexual, love to be gay with ftms. Into lots of things and pretty open.
>>
Is Bumble good for this(it allows searching for Trans)? I got a lot of matches in Asia, but 50% were looking for money and the other 50% were looking for a serious relationship, which is fair, but I obviously don't live there so I couldn't get into that sort of thing.
Lemme know what state/area if you've done this before and the results.
>>
File: ED7TqsqVUAAVq1l.jpg (28 KB, 674x679)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Ftm seeking mtfs. Not looking for ugly cis male chasers don't bother adding unless you are a transgender goddess
@trichoplaxx
>>
File: 1632207186517.jpg (714 KB, 1580x1250)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>33069161
23/M(kinda)/USA
>about you
Alcoholic egg wageslave y.y aka GIRLFAILURE
>Interests
Music alcohol and appreciating pretty gurls :3
>Looking for
Pretty people wanting to chat a lil about trans stuff maybe and to break up my girlrotting
>Not looking for
un-feminine men (ewww)
>Discord
pretty.alcoholic
>>
>>33091481
>>33088447
Built for fat ugly bastards
>>
>>33081040
Bunmp
>>
>>33069161
>ASL
29 / mtf / US (MA)

>About you
Manic pixie nightmare girl, I live pretty interestingly and will take you on the best adventure of your life but I'm mentally ill and will cry over stupid things like walking over a bridge or that you're walking behind me for a few minutes so you must hate me.

>Interests/Hobbies
Traveling, emo/goth music/culture/fashion/everything, reading, PC gaming, programming, emotionally deteriorating, getting briefly trapped in bizarre international situations.

>Looking for
"I can fix her"

>Not looking for
Boring people, under the age of 27, people only interested in sex

>Discord
emo_gf
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>ASL
25/m/US
>Looking for
Fellow degens to share my girlfriend with, have some nudes of her and pics and vids of her feet and love when other horny people enjoy her.

Bonus if you're a weeb/neet/furry/femboy/or trans and if you like girl feet.
>Not looking for
Anything else
>Tag
Discord- usemygf2
>>
need a trans to share with me and my big hard cock right now

kik is 665d613
>>
>>33069161
https://discord.gg/tgh2MgXu
>>
File: IMG_1733.jpg (1016 KB, 828x1251)
1016 KB
1016 KB JPG
>>33069161
>ASL
23/MTF/Michigan
>About me
silly girl on hrt for 2 years. neet until i have a boyfriend who makes having a job worth it
>Looking for
i want a controlling, manipulative, narcissistic man in my life. i want to be totally obsessed with him and hopelessly wrapped around his finger. i want every thought of mine to revolve around how i can be the best possible asset in his life and how i can best show my love for him. i like domineering men who take what they want when they want it. manipulative individuals who see me as inherently less than them. i am willing to put up with almost any amount of physical or emotional abuse as long as i’m the only one you have eyes for
>Not looking for
sexting, betas, cucks, cheaters, poly retards, bald men, people who are going to judge me for my history of substance abuse, cringe retards
>Interests
alcohol, dick, pop music, old sitcoms, us electoral history
>Discord
@beingnicehavingfun
>>
>>33103675
nigga you need therapy not a boyfriend
>>
>>33103691
das crazy bro. i ask the therapist for help with my daddy issues and she just kinda shrugs and says “i don’t really know what to do about that!”. only an abusive chaser can fix me. and if i don’t find one here tonight i’ll just go to the bar and find one
>>
File: Snapchat-581787412.jpg (83 KB, 720x1280)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Femboy Used Panty Seller

Optional cum, multi day wear, pics or videos of me wearing and masturbating in them.

Kik: anon_586
>>
File: IMG_1366.jpg (452 KB, 828x1021)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
diamanta#7960

message me anytime
>>
File: Snapchat-954799236.jpg (140 KB, 630x1280)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>
caine022
lets see where this goes
>>
>>33103675
Do you ever do sex work? I'm not looking for a relationship, just a hole to cum in.
>>
>ASL
35 M Australia hella bi

>About you
Im currently in a location where i have no, non workplace friends. In the army but taking on a PhD. Lots of physical energy and attention to give but no outlet.

>Interests/Hobbies
Reading. Fitness. I used to be into silver/gold smithing.

>Looking for
Im pretty open desu. Just be friendly

>Not looking for
Creeps

>Discord
None because of warthunder players but reply if you have alternative contact methods.
>>
>>33103705
Do not add, posts all the fucking time, just an ad for some online seller.
>>
File: IMG_5673.jpg (907 KB, 828x1330)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
29, smooth shaven sissy with a tight pink hole and a tiny clit to match:) looking for a dominant owner and fem playmates!

My kinks include feminization, humiliation, chastity, orgasm control, anal, ass worship, ass to mouth, bondage, cum, shaving and more:)

Oh and I have kind of a big kink for being made to lick and suck on shaved, sweaty, smelly cocks, balls, armpits and assholes

Kik - kyliesiss934
>>
>>33084985
Hey, I've just sent you a friend request on discord, I can't send you a dm cause we aren't friends (I'm the one with a discord avatar in a purple background as pfp)
>>
>>33104828
>discord thread
>posts kik
Flag that you're an NPC with automated responses that doesn't actually think before posting.
>>
hi, I'm 23 years old, i'm a Italian boy but i want to do a transition to become a girl, at the moment in financial way i'm in a bad position, if someone want to know more and can help my out in this way i will be so grateful (any type of offer is acceptet, in case if you want you can text me on kik : JolyneJoji
THX <3
>>
>>33104828
Pink? That's brown...maiq wonders how big your gock is.
>>
20 m

I chase FTM folks because they set off something in my brain that makes me go feral. I don't want you to detransition, I think you're perfect the way you are. I'm a normal person besides this paraphillia.

Kik: Thirdkingdom0321
>>
21 femboy looking to show off my new clothes n toys for any trans who wants a sub femboy to use n abuse to any kinks you can imagine, just hmu for a great night :3
>>
>>
File: Project41.jpg (21 KB, 424x280)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>
>ASL
18 / m / mostly gay ( i love trannies :3 )
>About you
5'3 long haired weirdo that likes being abused
>Interests/Hobbies
i love gardening and reading.. and games like most fags here
>Looking for
any mtf that wants to abuse me and make me trans too :3
>Not looking for
cucks ew
>Discord
_meowsynth
>>
Looking for naughty obedient slaves, I want some fun no charges very discreet
Start with asl and who you live with for reply
25 f uk
Daisydom99
>>
M 21 USA (Ma)
>about me
I'm a kind and relaxed guy, 420, l am looking for a fwb I'm horny as fuck and love thighs, I'm a kinky af switch.
>discord
Lordzach777
>>
27m hairy athletic 8in
Love mtf/traps/femboys/cds
Anyone can add snap
Jobwc1
>>
File: GC5uZu8XgAAhIKF.jpg (421 KB, 1892x2048)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>ASL
28/e-femboy/US
>About you
I'm just a nerdy guy who looks normal irl but secretly dresses up fem when I'm alone (pic me)
>Interests/Hobbies
Languages, vidya, Youtube/Twitch, learning new things
>Looking for
Anything really!! But I love chasers and people to admire and lust for me and spoil me~
>Not looking for
People who get upset and block if I don't answer immediately!!
>Discord
hopefulfemboy. (w/the period!!)
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
27/m/UK
>Height/Weight
5'10, 180lbs
>Description
Just a reasonably well adjusted dude living life who's into (trans) women
>Hobbies/Interests
Reading, mtg, travelling, baking, nature, ice skating, anime, vidya
>Looking for
A cute girl to talk, to get to know, maybe get lewd with. Just see where things go.
>Not Looking for
Men, unhinged people
>Kinks
Aside from trans women, fake boobs, hairy pussy/dick, chubby/thicc, pregnancy, oral, thick, pawg
>contact
Discord: Ichiyaaa
>>
File: 1648252191507.png (1.04 MB, 1280x960)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>ASL
23/NBMtF/NewMex
>About you
NEET poor ass trying to create a home in the desert. Incessant leftist, cringy psuedo-anarchist. Somewhat fit, white, 6'
>Interests/Hobbies
Music, permaculture, cooking, innawoods bushcraft trail junkie, buttfucking, vibeogame, mushrooms, philosophy/theology, doing literally anything at all
>Looking for
Anybody who just wanna hang out.
Anybody who doesn't mind my obvious poverty.
ANYBODY in New Mexico.
>Not looking for
If yr soul rotted & rude.
Gun perverts.
Over 30yr old.
>Discord
hidpsyche
>>
>>33103675
hey gf, what you doing here?
>>
24 M Bi
looking for trans and femboys to talk to ;)
Discord: Danky88
>>
File: r.png (2.37 MB, 1920x1080)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
ASL
24, MtF, ME
>About Me
5 foot 6, short blonde hair, mostly pale, blue eyes, subby bottom and a Bi.
>Looking For
New friendship, casual chat and maybe something more
>Not Looking For
People who are younger than me, ghosters, and schizos.
>Discord
creampotato331
>>
>>33107919
You sound cute.
>>
>>33107988
Then why dont you add them lol
>>
>>33108328
Because I am old and fat.
>>
File: merrple.jpg (181 KB, 1080x1920)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>33107919
>>33107988
>>33108328
catfish posing with pics of merrple on reddit, twitter, and tumblr. The pics they are sharing are around 5 years old. picrel. reverse it
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (526 KB, 1242x2208)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
HOUSTON TX / 24

Kik: violetvee1

Find out i guess. I like dominant men :)
>>
https://t.me/IncogNoteBot?start=eocgimti67
>>

discord: cuteredtart
>>
>>33108452
very true, easily searchable
>>
Anyone looking for a lil cam fun with a mommy trans tonight? drop disc
>>
>>33110651
me pls my user is monkeyballs05
>>
>>33110651
bigboss07488

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.