[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So I met this person that was really into stretching their asshole a few days back and they sent me a video of them ruining themselves. Picrel

It was the hottest thing I’ve seen with how eager they were to do it and how attractive their body shape was. Sadly they deleted all their socials and ran off.

Looking for someone to have this body type (chubby/bottom heavy/big belly/wide hips/plump butt) and essentially groomed into being an anal whore, I will be really obsessed with you.

Experience doesn’t matter, looks don’t matter, don’t care if you think you’re a troll. I only care that you have the right body type and if you are eager and willing to give up your body for praise support and adoration. The enthusiasm is key.

I make enough to support two people on one income, decently attractive, fairly put together on the surface, I just have a fetish that is not accessible to majority of the population and Fetlife is filled with 58 year old men name xxDarkP1ssL0rdxx.

I just need to have someone to obsess over while they ruin themselves for me. An object of desire for the time being.

I’ve had similar arrangements like this in the past.

I am really werewolfing hard tonight and I understand my desires are fully lust driven right now. There is room to talk like relatively normal people that know how to hide their shame. That requires you to be an open and talkative person willing to chat.

Temporarily cumbrained right now, so much so that I made a standalone thread dedicated to finding a very specific type of girl. I promise I’m not always like this and I’m quite personable outside of hornyposting at 4am. My shame dissolves and I’m left doing this.

I am not into men. Sorry.

Discord
can.i.can.i

Kik
Alrightyesthanks
>>
File: 1699918087495838.gif (1.56 MB, 298x281)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>33075186
>>
25[F4M]looking for a submissive and sub message me on kik divalee001

Telegram @katemille304
Discord: mistresskate0405

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.