[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: catfish bad.jpg (362 KB, 900x601)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>ASL
>discord tag
>looking for/not looking for
>most important: PICTURE OF YOURSELF. can be from any angle just has to be you
>>
File: cnt-carp.jpg (36 KB, 700x394)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>33076910
no way im a fish too
>>
File: clownfish.png (328 KB, 522x423)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>ASL
5/mtf/AUS
>looking for
mating partner to breed eggs with in the saftey of my anemone
>not looking for
Barracudas
>discord tag
ClownFeesh
>>
>ASL
2/P/Canada
>looking fior
big fat potato pussy
>discord tag
harrydiesinthebooks
>>
>ASL
25/male/pacific sea
>discord tag
remk888
looking for sea-dwellers to vibe with not looking for bitchy seahorses
this is from a few years ago
>>
File: IMG_3129.jpg (98 KB, 1440x960)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>ASL
2.5/f/tropical pacific
>discord tag
Don’t trust that app so nah
A calm reef outcrop to deposit my eggs and a handsome mate to fertilize them
Any angler? Oh - angle. Here’s my port
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, beliefs, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed where you live
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
>ASL
2/M/Japan
>discord tag
motionoftheowocean
someone to hang out with in a nice underwater cave, but only vegetarians please
>>
File: GarLongnoseA400.jpg (33 KB, 400x183)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>ASL
35/m/ohio river
>discord
willcall
>looking for
female fish mainly
>>
>>33077268
thread ruined
>>
>>33077268
oh you suck
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
1/m/someone's fish tank

discord tag
pseudomugil
A girl with equally piercing blue eyes
Me showing off my forktail
>>
>ASL
3/male/benthic zone of the south Georges Bank
>discord tag
skin_wolf_lambkin
>looking for
retards gullible enough lure into my cavernous maw of needle-like teeth using my illicium, fine ass hoes
>not looking for
Thorny skates, sharks, swordfish, direct trawl fishing operations
>>
File: Bodrum-Dolphin-Park.jpg (81 KB, 900x596)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>ASL
5,4 /m,m / bordrum dolphin park
>LF
another mature dolphin to have a 4 some on hot trainer, pufferfish goes too
>>
>ASL
4/M/Atlantic
>discord tag
sol.elna
>looking for
pufferfish who enjoy carrots and other small fish who want to loot sunken ships
>not looking for
dolphins, tiger sharks, sponges who keep failing driving tests
>>
>ASL
12/M/Florida, Gulf Coast
>About me
Lionfish geezer, moved here from Indonesia
>Looking for
Locals and natives to show me around, preferably younger
>Not looking for
Fishermen, sharks, and grouper
>>
>>33077268
im going to catfish you for this btw , expect a 3 month long con not even joking
>>
>>33077797
based, it genuinely makes me angry that no selfless femanon has done this board the great service of catfishing and doxing that retard or the guy who posts in every thread looking for a girl who's into loli. this site has become so soft, there are so many annoying dipshits who deserve to have their shit pushed in for how insufferable they are yet nothing happens to them. people need to be spiteful on the internet again.
>>
>>33077871
Get this man a so true and so real
Loli guy and scotaboo need to get btfo'ed
Nobody wants them in any of the threads they post in and they never get any adds anyway
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
>>33078361
This poster is a pedophile rapist avoid avoid avoid
>>
>>33078361
You want a dependable, attentive partner with no personality quirks, no religous, political or social views, no personal desires whatsoever, who is going to be content to make her entire existance about serving and pleasing you while your borke ass drags her out on a a weekly trip to the thrift store to buy more useless collectible shit to stick on a shelf and ignore?

Sounds like every straight man's fantasy.

This a big reason why trannies get a bad rap. Men with male brains and male thoughts trying to become women because you think it's going to help you score with lesbians. Sorry to say, you cut your dick off for nothing You still look, talk, think, and act exactly like a male.
>>
>>33078385
They're also into ponies - both IRL and digital.
>>
File: product-500x500.jpg (17 KB, 500x276)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>ASL
21/F/PT
>looking for
caretaker and feeder
>discord tag
echospite
>>
File: IMG_1017.jpg (38 KB, 600x450)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>asl
1/mtf/korean peninsula
>looking for
someone to hold me
>not looking for
someone who won't hold me ;w;
>discord
kawaii*fuguuu1
>>
Probably the best thread on the board right now.
>>
>Asl
M 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 North pacific
>Looking for
A fun and open girl who is alright with having a few male partners
>Not looking for Seals, whales, landwhales, dolphins ect...
>>
>ASL
ᴬᵉᵘᵍʰ

>discord tag
rollinggirl1

AEUGH

>>
>>33084179
>>
>>33078361
>(I wear hearing aids and have the accent)
God, imagine eing a troon with mutilated genitals and also sounding like you have down syndrome, suicide inducing existence that would be.
>>
File: 1000005573.jpg (75 KB, 1249x936)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
ASL: 1 M Pacific ocean floor
looking for a qt octo gal to mate with and die with. not into that weird tentacle stuff. I just want a tradocto, is that so much to ask?
>>
bump
>>
>>33084614
If I were your type, I’d totally accept your sperm packet.
>>
>ASL
21 M EU
> About me
I'm a loser. Largely due to my less than fortunate circumstances, but also by my own choice. Yet I wish to change it.
In particular, 2 depression (in 2022 and 2023) have made me signifcantly regress cognitively in a measurable way. Similarly, despite my mood being significantly better, my motivation is still affected, and I also have other emotional issues
I'm not fine with this, and accordingly go to therapy, take drugs, and do other things. What I am not doing is being radically honest about myself
>Looking for
I hope to mainly discuss drugs, biohacking, and therapy, and other self-improvement related things. But at the end of the day, I post here and not just look for these things IRL because real life necessitates filters.
I am looking for egoless discussions regarding self-improvement. I'll be completely honest with you, avoiding any standard self-protection mechanisms, e.g., giving an impression of being reliable when one actually isn't, etc. I will engage in self-deprecation and other things to ensure authenticity
>Not looking for
Those incapable of forming friendship, whether it be due to complete lack of social skills or other issues
People who both aren't highly dissatisfied with their lives and lack expertise with helping those who are. In case of the former, people who don't wish to be mutually accountable to each other, etc., as to achieve our goals
>Tag
againstoneself
>>
>>33089617
A bot made this post
>>
>>33088298
octobros, if even the tropical fish girls are struggling then there's no hope for us
>>
Would anyone want to play Lotro or Gw1 with me? In my 20s and only want to talk to others in their 20s or older. I don't really want to post my contact details unless someone shows interest. Don't really want to use Discord to chat if possible. It gets lonely in the depths.
>>
File: Great-White-Shark-Mouth.jpg (237 KB, 1066x650)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>ASL
21 m gulf of Mexico
>looking for
Cute fish cunny to eat out, wants to take my BWC
>not looking for
Sharks, land animals, humans
>contact
You first?
>>
File: n5i4hrS.png (93 KB, 540x349)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>33078303
>>33077871
Good thing it couldn't happen to me, I require constant sleeping on calls, actually genuine conversation, constant surveilance with location images, mutual friendlist screenshot sharing, obsessive amounts of daily contact. Otherwise I smell social life and flush
>>
File: 01Tilikum_3x2.jpg (1.2 MB, 3072x2048)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>ASL
26/M/SeaWorld
>About me
I fucking hate humans.
I drowned two trainers and one guy who got into my enclosure at night, parading his body on my back as I swam around my territory.
>looking for
Non-bullying female orca
>not looking for
Doing retarded tricks for your entertainment
>Contact
heraldofcrows
>>
File: 1704131905281823.jpg (20 KB, 352x511)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>33078361
>>
File: 1690767045528.jpg (725 KB, 2500x1660)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>ASL
20 M Gulf of Mexico Adjacent
>discord tag
neeed2coom
HOT GIRLS TO PUT MY WENIS INTO/dudes
>>
>>33084614
>Not into that weird tentacle stuff
What's the fucking point
>>
File: jsc1a-1180x520.jpg (187 KB, 1180x520)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>ASL
25/f/japans pacific coast
>looking for
a long limbed mate to munch on algae and invertebrates with
>not looking for
cringe, eugenics, octopus males that wont do the tentacle thing
>>
>>33096146
Nice legs what’s the discord
>>
>>33096206
I am too worried I will be swarmed by bottom feeders if I post, what is yours? Also do you have tentacles
>>
>>33096308
Hahaha you will be so let me make the sacrifice
worldhealthclub
>>
>>33096139
piss off crab lady vanilla is supreme. you wish you had this many flexible appendages
>>
>>33096613
Wielded by me? No
Wielded upon me? Yes
>>
>>33077871
>>33078303
Faggots and troons are even worse. Just look at the man who posted >>33078361 . He has posted it countless times in every thread. Or have an even worse example:

https://archiveofsins.com/soc/search/text/dumfries/

359 times in a few months.
>>
reel people thread
>>
>>33077033
Lmao
>>
>>33096840
my cephalopod self shall not be tempted by your vibrant colors
>>
augh
>>
>>33077780
>>33097901
I really like this one
>>33097511
Meanie
>>
>>33077268
This guy seems fine and just autistic idk what you people mean, he’s not looking for anything disgusting he’s just old to zoomers
>>
>>33098099
thancc
>>
>>33098099
softie
>>
>>33096146
@deprivebird
>>
File: SGCAM_20240323_203115577.jpg (1.1 MB, 4000x2250)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>Status
Voyager Mission: Deep Space Exploration
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
Male long hair androgynous / Mostly gay / Timeless (~30)
>Location
WestEU/SAUerland
>Interests
Invertebrate keeping, plants, gaming/hardware, psychedelics, outdoor, nature
>Music: (Oldschool) Goa Trance, Techno, Industrial, Experimental, Folk, Metal, Ambient, Bhajans
Movies/Shows: Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games:
Vermin-, Darktide, AOE II DE, Stronghold DE, War Thunder, Warframe, Mass Effect 3/AMP, Battlefield 1/4
>About me, life goals and what I look for:
I have so little money that 'existantial minimum' is something I look up to (thanks to my ex BF but I'm emotionally over it but suffer finacially). Prove
yourself worthy and I show you my ways of survival including all the black backpack magic, repossession, salvaging and translocalization of all kinds. Be
near or ideally with me. Its not a problem to house someone just have your own legal adress and income, if you stay permanently I would also expect you to help
with electricity and internet cost. I have my own well furnitured apartment but I'm not a provider. Also no car so bring proper boots and endless stamina.
Embrace the darkness and it may embrace you <3

Not looking for lazy losers, teenagers that seek to run away from their parents or people who 'work' but have no time or money either. Be like me, no
attachments, no "friends" or family, one who is one with the void and ready to ascend even further. If you dislike humans and prefer solitude thats perfect.
Although for learning about each other you should be willing to video or at least voice chat. Its always weird in the beginning, but if you really want to
find someone we need to get through with it.
>>
File: SGCAM_20240420_195909193.jpg (1.39 MB, 4000x2250)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
I seek for a life partnership mainly, but my hopes are low and I'm used to be embarassed, so the focus is now to find compatible people in my age range for
summerly activities or "fwb" relation (exclusive, no one time shit). My long term goal is to get rid of this shitty rent debt (that my ex bf left me), save
and find a "holiday home" type property, build a giant greenhouse to it and live in it while becoming mostly self sustaining. No neighbors, but lots of
animals and even further adaption to the no money life. Its a lot of work, but fullfilling and not wageslaving. You reap what you sow. I would like to share
this with one cute likeminded male that never ages like me. In the best case, we would ignore the human society collapsing, although I'm very aware of the
coming events, I prepare for it and may even be able to use the changes in my favor if humans eradicate themselves.

For anything romantic / sexual: Don't be very masculine, hairy, unhygienic or fat. Long hair isn't a must but I like androgynity, ones that are 'in between' and young looking
but without the typical transgender/lgbt/fetish agenda mental illness. My fetish is true love and natural looks. If you want a "dom", "slave", "sissy" or
want to cut off body parts we are unlikely to be compatible. 25-~30 is the optimum age. Have a stable outcome for yourself, you don't need to be rich or
provide for me. For me it would already be a progress to find BF that can provide for himself and doesn't have any unresolved mental issues. No addictio
/ substance dependance, no habitual smokers (occasional hookah and hallucinogen binging is fine).

For anything else: We can likely hang out, do garden work, walks and other operations together, I can teach you many things including how to cook and grow
almost any type of plant. We can go out for deep forest nightwalks and trip together.
>Contact
endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu

Write at least 3 sentences why you want to contact me
>>
File: IMG_4328.jpg (729 KB, 828x1148)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
Day drinking

plasticand
>>
File: Im a sturgeon dr Han.jpg (218 KB, 1200x871)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>ASL
2.1/m/north sea coast
>discord tag
slashslasher
>looking for
A nice mate to swim and eat crabs with
>>
>A/S/L
1 (and a half)/M/ATL
>discord tag
djsquidley
>looking for
Someone I can deceive and put in my mouth. Definitely not prey though... That's like, so mean. Prefer crustaceans.
>not looking for
pinnipeds

overall very emotionally available and not afraid to show my true colours
>>
>>33102536
>>
>ASL
29 F usa
>discord tag
sageyprincess

im probably not going to add everyone, sorry, I also don’t add new accounts
>>
>>33106714
Room for one more?
>>
>ASL
112/M/Tasmanian Shoreline
>discord tag
CrabKing
Looking for hot fish ladies eager to get a taste of BCC (Big Crab Carapace), crab ladies feel free to reach out too.
I’m a horny old man who knows how to satisfy a fish, bitches of my species only put out once every nine years.
>>
File: IMG_6974.jpg (130 KB, 1024x764)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>33106828
Forgot my pic

Also, this is easily the best thread on /soc/ rn
>>
File: MaleAnglerFish.jpg (144 KB, 466x700)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>ASL
1/m/Atlantic
>discord tag
lilfish4bigfish
>looking for
I guess I'm kind of clingy. But I'm not possessive. I just want someone I can make my whole world. It's ok if you don't feel the same and I don't mind if you have other men in your life. I'm just looking for someone big and round to spend the rest of my life with.
>not looking for
Goblin sharks and giant grenadiers
>>
File: Zum Schuss angesetzt.jpg (3.68 MB, 4608x2592)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
>>33106814
If you can endure the thrill of the siege

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.