[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mensa.png (576 KB, 1041x1221)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
Has anyone ever gone to a MENSA annual gathering?
Have you made friends there?
I want to get a GF... that this might be my only hope...

is this the right board btw?
>>
Aren't those people extremely pretentios?
>>
>>33081742
I dunno. So far I've only met septuagenarian MENSAns and they seemed relatively normal and lacked a huge ego. But maybe that's a mellowing out with age thing.
>>
>>33081190
>Giving a single shit about mensa or iq
>Imagining that will get you a gf
It's too late already, dude. Just make a tinder ffs
>>
>>33082393
>
I don't give a shit about either
>
It's at least a point in common I'll have with the girls there
>
i have zero success on tinder or apps
apps only work for a fraction of men
>>
>>33081190
hi im a trans girl and my iq is 146
>>
>>33082512
Did you grow up with abusive parents?
>>
>>33082539
yes!
>>
>>33082512
Those two are incompatible.
You are retarded and delusional
>>
it's Mensa not MENSA
you'd never make it.
>>
>>33081190
The ultimate irony of MENSA is you have to be a complete retard to want to join it
>>
>>33085146
or just lonely, like me.
>>33085136
???
>>
>>33085178
stop capitalising it retard, why does everybody do that lex24751
>>
>>33081190
It's all retarded redditor libshits and genuinely mentally ill people (especially women who will be amoral money obsessed BPD whores every time).
>>
>>33085434
is this based on personal experience?
>>
lmaooooooooooooo

as a genius

and someone that met mensa members

bro.....

theyre not that smart.
>>
>>33085884
why do you call yourself a genius?
>>
Funny story. I have a lifetime ban from their forums since 2006. I took one of their chosen tests, got access to their community forums, called them all fucking nerds in my first post, and have had a ban since.

Its not full of smart people, its full of people who are good at tests. My school ran an afterschool course on IQ tests because it used to be part of getting into medschool here. Im retarded and i passed the test. In fact the only reason i found out about the afterschool course was because i was always at afterschool detention.

From memory its full of people who think they have all the answers to the worlds problems but can't order at subway. The kind of guy to call himself a community organiser even though he's not on speaking terms with his roommates. Real niel degrasse tyson vibes.

If you are that type OP you'll fit right in.
>>
>>33085999
>From memory its full of people who think they have all the answers to the worlds problems but can't order at subway. The kind of guy to call himself a community organiser even though he's not on speaking terms with his roommates
I mean, it's not uncommon to have unbalanced talents. I also find doing things in real-time to be difficult so that's why I prefer to think about things, I think.
>>
I took the Mensa free test and I got a 118. I am retarded though so it can’t be right lmao.
>>
>>33081190
>Believing or in anyway being involved in IQ measuring
Yikes.
>i have zero success on tinder or apps
apps only work for a fraction of men
Do you own a mirror? Do you have any ability for introspection? Do you look like someone a self respecting intelligent woman would want to date? Go outside, meet people at work and about town. Online dating is difficult unless you're particularly charming through text or good looking. You should be smart enough to observe all this I hope.
How old are you OP?
>>
>>33086182
early 20s

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.