[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4865ab8101.jpg (130 KB, 1280x1280)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Thread for anons looking for affectionate/gentle/loving BDSM relationships.

>Role (dom/sub)
>ASL
>open to long distance (y/n)?
>physical description
>life situation
>hobbies/interests
>religious beliefs
>political beliefs
>dating experience
>looking for
>not looking for
>contact
>>
>Role (dom/sub)
dominant into CNC, intox, hypno, conditioning, cuckquean, misogyny, degradation, humiliation, collaring, outfit control, pet play, free use, exhibitionism, anal training, choking, light impact, aftercare
>ASL
32/m/md
n but open to travel and host short term, and more long term
>physical description
tall, blue eyes, brownish hair, beard, glasses, tatted, thick, resting dork face
>life situation
live alone, cushy work from home career, lots of free time and only a little mental illness. i'm posting on soc on a friday night in my 30s anon what do you think my life situation is. have some tact
>hobbies/interests
photography, photoshop, audio production, writing, cooking / manga, boomer games, psychology, history, space
>religious beliefs
i am open to joining a death cult if any are recruiting
>political beliefs
progressive, apathetic, cynical
>dating experience
too much i'm afraid
>looking for
a submissive woman seeking someone worth worshiping. an intimate long term partnership open to incorporating other group dynamics (i.e. not strictly monogamous). chemistry, communication, connection.
>not looking for
men, LARPers, non-americans, puritans, underage
>contact
disc: pos.ses.sive

>>33083065 (OP)
was it intentional to not include a kink question on a bdsm thread? great pic btw
>>
File: wwwwwwwwww.jpg (777 KB, 2300x1836)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>>33083065
>Role (dom/sub)
Dom.

>ASL
21/M/Canada

Initially yes but not long term.

>physical description
182 cm tall, white, glasses, brown hair, on the thinner side but recently started working out. People tell me I'm reasonably attractive. I'm willing to share pics of myself on Discord.

>life situation
I'm a CS student at a good school. I'm interested in working in the US in the future.

>hobbies/interests
I read a lot, mainly fantasy and sci-fi stuff; I like researching European history; programming; hiking; travelling to new places.

>religious beliefs
Not religious.

>political beliefs
Right leaning.

>dating experience
No experience.

>looking for

I'm looking for a serious, long-term relationship with a dom/sub dynamic. My ideal partner is a loving, submissive girl I can take care of and protect.

>not looking for
I'm straight and therefore am only interested in women.

>Discord
w.w_w_w
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/NEET
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
File: tsoc23.png (83 KB, 224x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>33083065

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>Role (dom/sub)
Dom, not entirely against switching it up though
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
Yep
>physical description
188 cm, 105 kg, kind of a dadbod. Mildly hairy body only shaving pubes and pit, willing to change based on partner preference.
>life situation
Single living in own apartment, full-time job
>hobbies/interests
Gaming, music, trivia and a bit of light coding
>religious beliefs
Agnostic deist, or atheist if you want to simplify
>political beliefs
Leftie
>dating experience
Only really started post-COVID, i.e. not many
>looking for
Woman with subby tendencies for long-time relationship
>not looking for
Men
>contact
atwahr

Nice thread idea OP but this template ain't it
>>
>Role (dom/sub)
Switch but I lean heavily sub
>ASL
20/M/East Coast USA
meh, im not picky
>physical description
slim, short, classic skater nerd
>life situation
college student, not a neet
>hobbies/interests
skating, music, vidya, lots of other sports. I have a gaming pc as well
>religious beliefs
>political beliefs
Christian but idk if you are or something else
>dating experience
extremely limited, want to get out there more
>looking for
any cis/trans women or NBs who are a switch or doms. femboys are ok as well. not picky, im open to most unless you're a guy haha. especially if you have interested in bondage, domination, stuff like that. add me if you want to know all my kinks
>not looking for
guys, and 100% subs. I dont mind switches at all. just no guys and no subs
>contact
Anonmosity on discord

The thread is new so I hope people see this. Also cannot upload a file, when you add i will show what I wanted to send
>>
>>33085397
messed up with religious and politics. im not political but i have some libertarian views
>>
>>33084430
>(post-op)
ugh
>>
>Apologies for the heavy offtopic here.
>The person who I feel is the love of my life contacted me from one of these.
>Now she's gone and I keep waiting for her to reach out (an IRL 3 year relationship)
>Don't ever think meeting someone in here can be harmless.
>>
>>33085529
We are all just the sum of our experiences. What feels like hurt and hardship now will soon be the foundation of your next relationship. You're a bigger, better person now than you were 3 years ago regardless of how it ended.
>>
>>33085529
Are you sure it's a she? lol
>>
>>33085692
i would say reflection matters as much as experience. it's not just the raw input that shapes us but the way we process it.
>>33085529
you don't have to forget her and you don't have to fill that hole with another partner, either. so long as you do something to feel fulfilled, you're moving forward.
>>
>Role (dom/sub)
Dom

>ASL
M 26 from the northeast US

Yes

>physical description
White, brown hair, blue grey eyes, trimmed beard, glasses, broad shouldered/built (can show build in kik)

>hobbies/interests
Plenty, just ask

>dating experience
Had a few short things and hookups, one long term loving BDSM relationship of three years

>looking for
Women, age really doesn't matter as much as getting along and everything lining up

>not looking for
Men, sorry I'm straight

>contact
Kik: Tossout42
>>
ASL: 33, bi m, 714 (California)

Role: Straight acting submissive
Open to long distance: yes
Physical description: 6ft, white, 190lbs, average build
Life situation: steady life, just looking for someone to fill the hole(s)
Not looking for: findom
>>
>>33087941
>>33088632
Why advertise these servers here? These servers have nothing to do with the topic of this thread (despite your vague claims).
>>
>Role (dom/sub)
Bottom, mostly submissive
>ASL
31/AFAB/Midwest
Y
>physical description
Tall and chubby/curvy
>life situation
Live with family at the moment. Working full time and going to school.
>hobbies/interests
>religious beliefs
Spiritual but not religious
>political beliefs
Eh
>dating experience
Had two long term relationships, one with a female and one with a male
>looking for
Relationship, someone to help me explore my sexual nature and gender fuckery.
>not looking for
Fuck buddies, purely sexual without getting to know each other
>contact
discord - ai.doll
>>
File: Triss_Layers.jpg (140 KB, 876x1500)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>Role (dom/sub)
Dom, sadist
>ASL
36/Male/Florida
Yes only temporarily, and only with the express intention of meeting ASAP.
>physical description
6'5, strong, clean shave, long hair, very fat cock
>life situation
I live in a house by myself. I have two cats
>hobbies/interests
Lifting, rock climbing, photography, music (listening + making), vidya, technology. An assortment of interests otherwise
>religious beliefs
I'm agnostic/atheist. I don't personally believe in anything but don't have any strong attachment to it. I do not judge people for being religious personally, but I do find myself fundamentally incompatible with most religious people as our values and ways of thinking greatly differ.
>political beliefs
Liberal leaning, anti-extremist. Most liberals wouldn't agree with me on a lot of things, but most conservatives would blindly brand me a libtard. I think most people are fucking retarded when it comes to politics.
>dating experience
I've been in multiple serious, long-term relationships, and I've casually dated
>looking for
Who fucking knows man. Someone with a good head on their shoulders. Someone who isn't too much younger than me that's intelligent, funny, passionate, kinky, etc. A bunch of shit I'm not going to find here, but I'm typing this anyways.
>not looking for
Anyone but biological females, underage, etc. Obvious shit, try to not be a retard.
>contact
whythehellamipostinghere
>>
>>33083065
thats a really nice pic
>>
>>33090618
7 replies during 20 minutes
then she ghosts you when you are about to start the fun stuff
>>
>>33084430

You’re a male. You can’t become female. You will always be a man. You don’t like that? Too bad bucko.
>>
21 M

Looking for girls or femboys who are willing to be my plaything and sext with.

disc: jhin_lover
>>
>>33090907
That degenerate creature has as much merit to exist on this board as the average trad dom maleoid #372788 the way I see it
>>
>>33090966
lol based
>>
>>33090967
No but really, if they are such alpha doms, they should fuck off into IRL and actually approach real girls, and girls that look for big daddy doms should fuck off into IRL as well and wait to be approached. Soft but non-faggot guys are the only ones with an actual excuse to be here, that being too autistic/pussy to approach a woman IRL and women never approaching guys first IRL even if they know they are mutually interested, because
>man's job
>>
File: 1582693062151.png (856 KB, 2048x1152)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>>33083065
>Role (dom/sub)
dominant
>ASL
29/M/US, East
yes, within the US.
>physical description
pasty white guy that's 5'10" 160 lbs. short brown hair, green eyes, glasses.
>life situation
customer service wage-slaving until I can afford to go back to school and finish a degree in biomed tech. because of the customer service work history, I despise most people. if I'm talking to you, I think you're worth the time.
>hobbies/interests
video games, weird movies, traveling, 3d printing, hamsters, rabbits, beekeeping.
>religious beliefs
non-denominational christian.
>political beliefs
conservative, but I do not enjoy discussing politics.
>dating experience
two long distance to IRL relationships
>looking for
a 23+ white biological gal that's a sub or switch.
>not looking for
non-whites, normies, ham planets, dudes, trannies, political-brained idiots, etc.
>contact
.tucker94
>>
>>33090907
I’m a female. Not a man. U just mad I don’t want u
>>
>>33090994
having a domination kink is not the same as having a dominant personality type

these two things don't really get differentiated often online but it's plenty common for sexual submissives to be loud mouthed and fiery, or for dominants to be subtle and withdrawn.
>>
>role
sub
>ASL
19, female, Finland
>open to long distance?
yes
>physical description
bit chubby, lots of scars, E cup, 5'2, bangs, pretty cute looking ^^
>life situation
not doing much atm, I live alone but don't go to school or work, tho that might change at some point
>hobbies
video games, anime, vocaloid, drawing
-religious beliefs
not sure, somewhat spiritual I guess, but not to an extreme at all
-political beliefs
anyone can do what they want as long as it doesn't harm other people, I don't like how important money is to everyone nowadays
-dating experience
a few ex bfs
>looking for
a man who's dominant, into mind control, maybe even sadistic, but I'd like to get to know you and actually talk, develop a deep connection, understand each other. I'm mentally really fucked up, and need alot of attention, in return I give you everything of myself, but only once we've got a connection. please take care of me.
>not looking for
anyone who doesn't want to actually get to know me, and will ask for nudes immediately, submission is a gift, I'm not yours immediately
>contact
my discord is mimiset
>>
>>33090739
Because I'm looking for a *relationship*, not fun.
>>
>>33084430
No one wants you here especially with you spamming every fucking thread on the board. Your TERF girlfriend is not here. Move along unless you want to continue getting ribbed on and made fun of everytime you post.
>>
>>33091472
yup that is what I am looking for too,
but girls won't stick with a man that can't give her orgasms
and you didn't even stick around to see my tricks or get to know me
so fuck you I hope all your future dates are smaller than me
>>
>>33091442
Then why are they so loud and proud about being dom?
>>
>>33091675
You can act however you want on the internet. And they're not going to find the kind of subs they want by being timid about their desires.
"I'd like to control and degrade you...um...i-if that's ok with you." "S-sorry if I came on too strong. I'm not crazy, I swear." "P-please don't leave."
>>
>>33091675
sometimes it's just their personality. sometimes it's performative mimicry. sometimes it's masking insecurity.

for the most part though it's just people who can't distinguish between "this is a dynamic that i enjoy as a part of kink" and "this is how i want my partner/dominant to be all the time". even if the end goal is a 24/7 kink dynamic, you still need to respect your partner enough to set limits, negotiate, etc. before jumping right in.

and there are absolutely subs on the other side of the equation who seek that kind of behavior and want a truly toxic relationship rather than a normal, healthy relationship that explores toxic elements in kink. but i suspect that for a lot of them it's the exact same thing, they lack the experience and self reflection to differentiate between "being degraded gets me off" and "i neither want nor deserve respect as a human being".

generally the former is more interested in short term or pick up play til they get bored or hurt (or harmed), and the latter in building healthy long term dynamics.

given this is supposed to be a loving bdsm relationship thread i agree that the toxic dom stuff is especially a red flag here. it's just not inherent nor exclusive to us average dom maleoids.
>>
File: IMG_20240501_162504.jpg (76 KB, 800x577)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>Role (dom/sub)
Dom
>ASL
30/M/EST
Y
>physical description
6'0" White guy with athletic build
>life situation
Six figure salary doing cyber security. Own a home and pretty comfy. Very stable life working out and making money.
>hobbies/interests
Combat sports and technology. Also into typical 4chan stuff like anime and video games.
>religious beliefs
Christian, Bible teaches women should be subservient to men
>political beliefs
Conservative
>dating experience
Lots
>looking for
Submissive girl in her twenties looking for either a fun VC session or something more if we click. Would love a long term partner who wants a traditional relationship where she's provided for.
>not looking for
Men, trannies, people outside the US
>contact
winnerlife93
>>
>>33094035
based as hell, this shit should be at the beginning of every "-dom" thread
>>
>>33091455
Sent you a message on discord, pvrsi

Maybe we can get to know each other?
>>
>>33083065

>>Role (dom/sub)
sub

>>ASL
30/f/arkansas

>>open to long distance (y/n)?
yes, but i'd like to relocate eventually

>>physical description
fat, white, shoulder length brown hair
5'4. 230lbs
will send pics if you want, tho no nudes for a bit

>>life situation
currently living with family trying to scrape my life back together after i had a car accident that caused my car to be totalled, subsequently lost my job for being unable to perform for 2 weeks due to head trauma, and the only 2 friends i had up here abandoned me after i had a mental breakdown over it.
i do have BPD, i understand that's a dealbreaker for most. Please have some knowledge of BPD or be willing to learn.

>>hobbies/interests
i play video games occassionally, i like true crime, i do like to get out and be in nature, walking is just hard because of joint issues (not related to weight, though i am trying to lose weight), i also enjoy a form of taxidermy, making wet specimens

>>religious beliefs
i am norse pagan. please do not try to convert me. i am happy to discuss other religions but don't try to change my views and i wont try to change yours

>>political beliefs
leftist? if you can even call it that. the left has moved so far that even being center now is extremely politically left. i honestly cant be fucked dealing with politics. i have too much brain damage.

>>dating experience
ive had a few long term relationships, the majority of them being heavily bdsm influenced

>>looking for
dom man, around my age, at least 21+ though 25+ would be ideal. i like skinnier or more fit men (i know, i know, hypocrite), height isn't an issue, race isn't an issue though i do have a preference for white or asian men.

>>not looking for
anyone under 21. people who dont want to build a connection, racists, homophobes, ect. nazis, women

>>contact
discord - zephyrgore666
>>
18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

Looking for:
Over 30 man, into a lot of kinks someone preferably quite controlling and strict ish. Prefer a gamer cause I game a lot too.

Not looking for:
Less than 30. Vanilla men. People who don’t speak English natively

Kinks: I basically love every kink. You’d struggle to find one I don’t like. However my favourites are:
Flashing, public/online exposure, public/online humiliation, breathplay, finDom’d, blackmail, risk, petplay

About me: I’m a gamer and play quite alot. I’m s neet so 24/7 available. I like overwatch, lol, RuneScape.

I can’t wait to here from you and I hope you message me soon :)

Discord: fishenjoyer69
>>
File: 1684311096734190.jpg (286 KB, 621x618)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>33094559
BPD isn't real you fat slag. Invented nonsense for spoiled girls to avoid emotional growth. Most terrifying thing about this post, if there are two chickns, there could be many.
>>
18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

Looking for:
Over 30 man, into a lot of kinks someone preferably quite controlling and strict ish. Prefer a gamer cause I game a lot too.

Not looking for:
Less than 30. Vanilla men. People who don’t speak English natively

Kinks: I basically love every kink. You’d struggle to find one I don’t like. However my favourites are:
Flashing, public/online exposure, public/online humiliation, breathplay, finDom’d, blackmail, risk, petplay

About me: I’m a gamer and play quite alot. I’m s neet so 24/7 available. I like overwatch, lol, RuneScape.

I can’t wait to here from you and I hope you message me soon :)

Discord: fishenjoyer69
>>
>Sex
27/M/straight

>Location
New York - but travel occasionally.

>What are you looking for?

Born in Russia, immigrated with my family to NY when I was 6.

I work as a programmer, remotely from home.
I also have my own small company that I started 4 years ago, making video games

So I do okay financially. But I live a pretty frugal lifestyle. I'm introverted so I mostly just stay at home, watch Youtube or play games. Walk my dog.
Sometimes I like to travel, bounce around different countries, spending a few weeks or a few months in each.

Recently I visited Dubai, India, and Vietnam.

It doesn't matter what country you are from, I would be interested in getting to know you and talking to you. Girls only please, no gays or trans.
I keep mostly traditional values.

Not looking for sexual or explicit convos.
I like science, history, animals, youtube, true crime, philosophy.

>Discord:
thecreatortcg_31803

Also, the following applies to anyone: if you are interested in programming, video editing and vlogging, social media, entrepreneurship - reach out to me. I'm looking to collab with people and possibly fund a business.
>>
>A/S/L
18 femboy uk Dumfries

Would meet irl

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My personal favourites are; flashing, pain, embarrassment, risk, exposure, blackmail, online/game humiliation

ALSO!!!! looking for a cult that I can be forced and blackmailed into and forced into a way of life I shouldn’t

>Contact discord
fishenjoyer69
>>
>Role (dom/sub)
Master/dom
>ASL
25 M North America
Potentially
>physical description
Tall, broad shouldered, a little nerdy but pretty, kinda look like a more caucasian Joji
>life situation
Student, scholar, artist, poet, and creature of the earth
>hobbies/interests
I love the outdoors and learning about ideas!
>religious beliefs
New Age, magical realist
>political beliefs
paranoic anarcho-syndicalist, used to be more libertarian/liberal
>dating experience
Vanilla, TPE, and mixed experience 8+ years
>looking for
More slaves
>not looking for
Tepid, unsure people who don't want to explore themselves and serve a master in some way shape or form
>contact
mrmustardseed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.