[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1 peter meme.jpg (161 KB, 1209x960)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
That's legit my last try, i'm giving up after this... i'm tired of people running away and saying that they can't do it, ENGINEERING a reason to leave, i'm a hopeless romantic and i have been looking for 6 years now, i want to get married before i turn 22 (i'm a 20 years old female) people told me not to post it on 4chan but really no other place comes into my head to post this... here we go

LOOKING FOR: Marriage, commitment, yandere, stalker, obsessed, clingy, possessive, overproctective virgin 18~30 years old male

Preferences but not required: Someone that doesn't have real life friends or have no contact with their parents or other family members, very lonely with nothing or almost nothing to lose, someone extreme (literally, i rather get a guy to kidnap me and love me forever than getting one that will block me without warning)

Contact me using discord: s2kittychans2

if you want to learn more about me just add, i am NOT the type of person to send nudes or be just for horny talk or hookup but i know how to prove that i'm a female, you will get added in my original account if i trust you

warning:my parents do not accept jewish, black, half-black, so if you are any of those don't expect me to tell them about you before marriage, but don't worry, if i really like you we can make it work NO MATTER WHAT
>>
Good luck fellow yandere simp, too bad we are same gender
Omg the cute Peter comic tho
>>
>>33084823
>my parents do not accept jewish, black, half-black
lol, did they explicitly say that? Also why the rush to get married?
>>
why do you want to marry a cluster B loser? grow up.
>>
>>33085062
>>33084823
are EITHER of you a virgin and white? This is not me trying to play the field, I just cannot connect with someone that does not have those two requirements.
>>
>>33084823
If you were also a boy we'd be perfect
Sad
>>
I didn't knew I would have to specify something so OBVIOUS like this in the post but please DO NOT DM ME IF YOU ARE DIVORCED OR MARRIED SOMEONE BEFORE ME I WAS THINKING THIS WAS OBVIOUS!
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/NEET
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes. I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for cool stuff.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
join truecord for a new femcel/femboy/tranner/austismo/schizo/bpd/gamer/neet/goth/alt/emo/music server!!

we have reaction roles and everything set up and need good mods!!

https://discord.com/invite/Fu7R479p6B
>>
File: IMG_8944.jpg (697 KB, 1280x1278)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>33084823
OP reeks of tranny.
https://discord.gg/5YSeHueu
>>
>>33084823
>i have been looking for 6 years now, i want to get married before i turn 22 (i'm a 20 years old female)
>6 years
>I'm 20
NEAT!
>>
>>33084823
Not confident enough to message you, good luck finding what you're looking for however anon.
>>
>>33093283
kek I didn't even notice that
>>
>>33087685
>looking for a dom rape-larper
>surprised when she's not the only masochistic female on the planet

Holy fuck, lmao. Obviously they'd have someone before you, do you think this is original in the slightest?
>>
well are you there or what? dont kid around with me and say youre busy, you arent. answer me
>>
18 femboy uk (Dumfries)

Looking for:
Over 30 man, someone preferably quite controlling and strict ish. Prefer a gamer cause I game a lot too.

Not looking for:
Less than 30. Vanilla men. People who don’t speak English natively

Kinks: I basically love every kink. You’d struggle to find one I don’t like. However my favourites are:
Flashing, public/online exposure, public/online humiliation, breathplay, finDom’d, blackmail, risk, petplay

About me: I’m a gamer and play quite alot. I’m s neet so 24/7 available. I like overwatch, lol, RuneScape.

I can’t wait to here from you and I hope you message me soon :)

Discord: fishenjoyer69
>>
>>33086795
late but yes to both xd
>>
you were looking for marriage since you were 14? wtf maybe go play with your dolls instead lol
>>
>>33084823
You still around? I'm curious.
>>
>>33095308
am not the op but I was into older guys since I was 12 so maybe there's a pattern ahaha
>>
>Sex
27/M/straight

>Location
New York - but travel occasionally.

>What are you looking for?

Born in Russia, immigrated with my family to NY when I was 6.

I work as a programmer, remotely from home.
I also have my own small company that I started 4 years ago, making video games

So I do okay financially. But I live a pretty frugal lifestyle. I'm introverted so I mostly just stay at home, watch Youtube or play games. Walk my dog.
Sometimes I like to travel, bounce around different countries, spending a few weeks or a few months in each.

Recently I visited Dubai, India, and Vietnam.

It doesn't matter what country you are from, I would be interested in getting to know you and talking to you. Girls only please, no gays or trans.
I keep mostly traditional values.

Not looking for sexual or explicit convos.
I like science, history, animals, youtube, true crime, philosophy.

>Discord:
thecreatortcg_31803

>>
>>33095308
Yes, that's when I discovered that yanderes were a thing so I started to look for it as soon as possible, I rather have the real thing than using dolls to pretend, now tell me, why do you think it's weird to want a life like that? You say like it's illegal to want that life to happen, I wanted to marry since I was 5 years old actually, and then with time this turned into my main life goal, I can't see a reason to why not want this life like in the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdHx1YEsWwk
>>
>>33095309
I deleted the account and I don't think it's a good idea to activate it again, it was very overwhelming having to filter out who was trolling to who wanted something serious, and I am also an introvert so it was very hard to keep track of all the messages, I guess it was too much for me to handle I don't think that activating the account again will solve much... but hey, since everyone is advertising their stuff here i guess i will do the same, occasionally there is movie nights in the server and also i will go back to posting videos soon! Please support if you can! :3

https://www.youtube.com/@Nyny-ChanASMR
>>
>>33100021
No thank you.
>>
>>33100021
Damn that's disappointing I was looking forward to talking with you
>>
>>33100050
again, i'm probably not activating that account again, but still if you really want to talk for whatever reason you can always check the socials on my channel or something
>>
>>33100061
Yeah I just found the discord sever lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.