[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ac2.jpg (962 KB, 1200x1800)
962 KB
962 KB JPG
Why are there so many gay men on here? Like, why are you not simply using Grindr to find dick near you?
>>
>>33091156
Some people are actually looking for relationships with people they relate to
>>
>>33091156
I'm not gay and of the firm belief channer belong together.
>>
>>33091210
80% of channers then ought to become homosexual due to the gender imbalance
>>
>>33091235
well, look at the catalog...
>>
>>33091473
Yea good 95% male and 4% larper, 1% actual woman
Internet in general is a sausage fest because actual women just use normie social media apps, is the natural order
>>
>>33091766
Yeah but gay shit isn't the natural order. That is because of the excess of men on these sites plus the modern culture which has created weak men. The weak men therefore have no dignity and settle for anything and everything
>>
>>33091156
because society has degenerated to a level we didn't think was possible. all the faggotry will die down after another generation or two.
>>
>>33091772
im pretty sure they are gay because they want to have sex with men dude
>>
>>33091195
Fpbp
I'm not a faggot who's trying to get AIDS from some random slut I know nothing about. This is a truly special place where people who don't have sex have sex with each other. Pretty ironic honestly.
>>
because if i'm gonna find some dude i shack up with long-term it's not gonna be some vapid normie vanilla bore on grindr who wants to smooch and do missionary, it's gonna be some autistic retard degenerate just like me who wants to get fucking weird and then sperg out over stupid shit after. and they hang out here, like i do. i don't just want to "find dick", i want something worth the effort. i mean, if you need pussy so bad, why don't you just go pay some filthy homeless chick 30 bucks for some? what's that, you have standards? weird.
chances of finding someone worthwhile on 4chan is pretty minimal still, but if there's a chance i'll bump into the bottom version of me out there, it's more likely here than anywhere else.
>>
File: 84995.jpg (43 KB, 551x551)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Sadly, I only ever get noticed and acknowledged by other men. They are the only ones that give me attention, affirmation, and respect. Women either ignore me outright. I didn't want to be gay, but it seems to be the only way I will ever get any action. How messed up is that?
>>
>>33091156
Because Grindr and the people on it are fucking disgusting. And normies are fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>33094919
*notices you* OwO
>>
>>33091156
the purpose of /soc/ is to stop people from 4chan meeting in real life unless they are gay.
if you wanted people with similar interests to meet then you would permit meet-up threads on the interest boards.
creating /soc/ allows threads about meet ups on interest boards to be forbidden because ostensibly you would go here.
but here people have surprisingly little in common with each other. you'll find a lot of them don't even lurk the major interest boards and it'll be a struggle to talk to them about anything because basically they're just losers who want to meet people for sex.
>>
It wasn't always like this. There used to be plenty of girls posting on /soc/ and gays had one containment board. Now over the years, it has become completely overrun by fags and troons. One major reason is the complete lack of moderation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.