[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5531.jpg (73 KB, 640x895)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
F18 I need to move out of my house asap. I’m from Tennessee. I just finished HS. I have no money except 40 something dollars and college funds. No car. I need someone to move me in ASAP. If you’re interested in having me cook and clean and work and fuck you in exchange for a place to live reply to this thread.
>>
>>33100510
Yes but are you attractive?
>>
>>33100510
hmmmmmsussy@proton.me
Timestamp in first message please, I will want to verify age as well before providing any funds. I could have a safe place for you with plenty of room and freedom.
>>
I have an apartment you could move into but you'd 100% have to get a job and pay rent.
>>
>>33100528
I'll just leave a temp email here on the offchance you're real
piheg62885@rehezb.com
Same as the other guy, just leave a timestamp to prove you're real and can go from there
>>
>>33100510
maximumentropy01@proton.me

I've got a nice big apartment you can stay at, if you're willing to help with chores. Please have some way to prove that you're 18, nobody wants to be charged with kidnapping or whatever.
>>
>>33100510
Simps falling for obvious bait lmao
>>
>>33100594
Youd think f18 open to fucking would be the classic red flag but apparently not
>>
>>33100594
That and predators.

I feel like all the omega males here trying to groom teenagers into sex slaves should be boiled alive. Their absolute shamelessness is stunning to me.
>>
>>33100510
willing to move to uk? also prove age?
>>
>>33100510
Where in TN? I'm interested.
>>
File: IMG_9674.jpg (26 KB, 616x353)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>33100510
This is actually a dream come true. I have a good career, workout regularly and am tall and nice. I just want to be autistically committed immediately while skipping all the talking stage/logistical stuff. I’m aware this is a bait post, but damn. I wish it weren’t, LOL
>>
>>33100510
Message my throwaway kik: bakadesucum
Yes I know the names stupid, its a throwaway.

I'm close enough to you for a move and you wouldn't need to pay rent. If you are real I will give you my actual contact info and we can talk on discord or the phone.
>>
>>33100510
My kik: Fydupppp

Will to move out to Hawaii?

Cook and clean would be nice
>>
>>33100690
Fyrduppp
>>
Bump
>>
OP, please look elsewhere for advice. Reddit's r/advice will be more suited to this. This website is not safe for this kind of thing.
>>
It's incredible that you motherfuckers think there are actually 18 year old girls here. You trip over yourselves, desperate to add a person like this, then cry elsewhere wondering why you get ghosted.

I fucking hate normalfags so much.
>>
>>33104115
you'd be surprised, but this thread would only attract the naive.
>>
>>33104115
>hasn't hooked-up with an 18-20 year old girl from 4chan
Skill Issue.
>>
>>33100510
I 100% know this is a bullshit post, but I wanna see what retard troll replies. Send a screenshot of this post and my reply and a timestamped pic of your hand so I know it's you. Don't care what you are, just wanna know I'm speaking to faggot OP and see where it goes and if at all possible why you waste your time posting retarded shit
>Discord: numinous_way
>>
File: adpr22unem611.png (300 KB, 960x960)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>33105504
"I-It's not like I like you or something femanon!"
>>
>>33100510
did you have any luck finding someone?
>>
i am normal and can be trusted invite me into your home
>>
>>33100510
Don’t do it goddamnit! What are you thinking? You know you could be trafficked and killed. If you are in an abusive situation, exploiting yourself is NOT a way out.
>>
>>33100510
Kik marvelmaniac00
>>
>>33110097
>You know you could be trafficked and killed.
This is often seen as one of the Good Endings by girls like this (who are legit and not just attention whores like OP).
>>
>>33110097
>You know you could be trafficked and killed.
Don't go with niggers or jews and the odds of getting raped, killed, or your organs sold in Israel are virtually zero.
>>
I live in Georgia, you can come live for free:)
I can come pick you up. 30 year old male here
>>
>>33104115
30 yr old here who has been added by a handful of 18/19yr old girls who wanted older dick.

They exist but are only good to use as holes and nothing more.
>>
>>33120773
post proof
>>
>>33100510
i wish niggers would stop posting bait like this and people would fall for it
>>
>>33120929
wouldn't
>>
>>33100510
msg me on discord fiftyshadesofgarry

R u okay man? I have 3 sisters

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.