[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710857236742654.png (179 KB, 800x700)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
Going out with friends, socializing, having fun, making memories, getting ahead in life. While you are here shitposting on a beautiful Saturday night. Any last words anon before you inevitably end it?
>>
the only women i know are coworkers that are 3 and a half decades older than me and prostitutes

i haven't entertained the idea, even the farfetched fantasy, of a woman having feelings for me since i started seeing escourts 10 years ago, and the idea is so forlorn that i cannot even mentally let myself so much as begin to have feelings for women i meet. i can't remember the last time my heart dropped or anything like that: i'm just floating through on this mechanical routine i've close to perfected. it's not just that i am ugly but that my attitude is so awful and has been for such a long time that it has grown like a tumor and can no longer be extricated. i suppose it is all my own doing.

all i have to say is that i'm a very unhappy man but i missed the bus for killing myself too long ago. thank you.
>>
>>33100858
How about you have your own life?
https://youtu.be/q3-cW_nHqDc?si=c87e2MPJk5HfNnA3
>>
File: Women.jpg (98 KB, 780x535)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Very few of my hobbies have any women, and the ones that do they're either trannies, whores, or disgusting hambeasts.

I don't need a woman to be happy because none of them can relate to me and my interests or vice versa, and I am not going out of my way to do it either. If I want companionship or people to hang out with, I have dozens of men to bro it out with, and a slice of pussy is only a couple hundred dollars (at most) away. Why in the actual fuck would I invest all of my emotional energy and risk my financial stability just to convince a woman to "care" about me?
>>
>>33100858
this but him*
>>
>>33100889
Sad
>>
File: no friends.jpg (496 KB, 900x2356)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>33101563
>I have dozens of men to bro it out with
Is this how you cope?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.