[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fun-fact.jpg (25 KB, 612x408)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>ASL
>fun facts about you
>looking for
>not looking for
>contact info
>>
File: 1590436406294.jpg (178 KB, 1280x956)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>ASL
26M, Europe

>fun facts about you
I have lived in three continents.
I have a STEMlord job, even though I never went to uni.
I own at least twenty computers.
The computer I use for work is a 32 GB of RAM Nvidia whatever GPU beast, while the computer I'm using to post this is twenty years old.
I have been trying to migrate all my stuff to a handheld computer with 32 MB of RAM and 8 MB of storage, but I can't seem to be able to port a kernel to it.
There was a time when 1/3 of the apps on a mobile OS's appstore were mine, even though I didn't know how to code.
I was taught cyberintelligence by the local equivalent of the CIA.
I have a letter from the Iranian government thaking me for my services.
I don't know for sure how many languages I can speak.
I can read Ancient Greek.
I own a Provençal-Catalan dictionary.
A long time ago, I was a noahide. I still look like someone that just got out of a synagogue.

>looking for
A life partner (TM). A woman of any age that is not a normie.

>not looking for
Someone who is not open to a relationship, normies, timewasters

>contact info
Discord: randomfrogposter
>>
I created one of the most popular memes ever

I was in a Danny Glover movie

I have over 40 kids from donating sperm

Those are pretty much the only interesting things about me
>>
>>
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/NEET
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes. I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for cool stuff.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
>>33135263
RICK ASTLEY?!?
>>
>fun facts about you

-I've deadlifted 635lbs.
-Past tense because I'm now fight training which is catabolic but will overall make me much more deadly.
-If I ever see a woman being attacked in public, if someone is trying to mug or rape her or whatever, I will not lift a finger to help, I won't even call the police.

All true facts, feels good man.
>>
24M Cuckold Slave obsessed with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Looking for right-wing to far-right/Nazi Bulls or Dominant Males to goon with; open to becoming your submissive slave as well. Open to long-term, blackmail, and more.

Kik - SlaveOfAlpha00

Discord - yourdeeprest
>>
File: IMG_4039.jpg (2.35 MB, 4032x3024)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
>>33133662
>ASL
29 / mtf / New England

>fun facts about you
I'm a big adventurer (in the past month or two I've been anywhere from deep underground Paris exploring the off limits catacombs, hungout backstage at a screamo show in Antwerp, got stuck on a mountain in Switzerland, etc.), I used to be a successful competitive video game streamer, I've sneaked my into one of the most famous hacking conventions with a counterfeit badge I made, I'm poly (often dating multiple people at once), I type large walls of text often, and I'm extremely mentally ill. :3

>looking for
"I can fix her", adventure, friends who live highly unusual lives, people who will trade obscure emo/goth/skramz playlists with me, people who wear all black, life purpose, or just a really great personal conversation and then we never talk again.

>not looking for
People who type poorly, boring people with no interest in doing unhinged stuff at least sometimes, anyone who will be very sad when I ghost them, people only interested in sex, anyone under the age of 27.

>contact info
Discord: emo_gf
>>
>>
>>
File: plachtamaster.jpg (49 KB, 673x466)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
26/m/Slovakia

>fun facts
I have created over 100 video games
I genuinely knew the guy that memed icebergs into being a thing
I was once too lazy to do my english paper so I just a screenshot the wikipedia article and didn't even bother cropping it
I once had a mental breakdown because a spider betrayed me
I once ate 3 buckets of kfc and it made me feel so shit i went vegetarian
I have created an obscure meme years ago that still rings around in some communities
My school once gave out free beers and I actually drank about 5% of the entire school's beer consumption that day

>looking for
bros to call, share screen and play random games from itch.io and other freeware/flash game sites. bros to play skribbl or garlic phone. people to share art recommendations, i like idealistic, experimental, and trippy stuff. people to talk about gnosticism, i love gnostic texts. i make games and other art projects too.

>not looking for
gooners, depressed/mentally ill without any desire to fix it, weebs (i don't mind if you like it, i just don't want to talk about it)

discord: "speedos."
>>
>>
>>
Bump
>>
>>
>>33138458
Fuck me. I don't have anything against the trans population but you're not making things any better. You didn't even follow the format of the thread and just vomited up over 100 words of nonsense that is mostly unrelated to the focus.
>>
>>
>>
>>33139761
kys
>>
>>
>>33151943
Troons on the Chansites are the type that Fox news shows the boomers to fuel more hatred
>>
>>
>>
>>33157831
Additional fun facts about me, I've tried, often sit on bridges thinking of jumping off, and will probably try again by the end of the year. So, I get the suggestion DW. ^^
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>33133664
according to archives you were 24 yo last month but okay
>>
>>33133662
>35/M/Scotland
>Its over 8 inches
>BBW's
>Bad vibes
>kik: starbrand5004
>>
>ASL
23.5/f/uk
>fun facts about you
i am in mensa
>looking for
high iq white bitches that can put me in a dress and beat the shit out of me
>not looking for
black bitches
>contact info
discord: connissa
>>
>>
F.
I’ve cheated my way through every aspect of life.
I’m used to getting everything i want even if i don’t deserve it and even at the expense of others.
I’ve used my beauty, charm and intelligence to deceive others into giving me what i rightfully but not deservingly want.
A good example would be the position in my job that I’m at, which only people with a 30+ year experience can get, yet I got it in less than half of that. I also, have 3 rich BFs at the moment who don’t know about each other. Those r just 2 examples, there are many like it behind the scenes.
I like showing off and gloating about how fortunate and successful I am, specially to the less unfortunate. I’m not that interested in you, only i matter in this conversation and you’re here to learn about me.

>Deleting u right away if the following applies to you:

>starting off your messages boringly and generically instead of getting to the point and being interesting enough for me to wanna talk to you
>repetitive and dumb questions.
>taking more than a minute to reply or adding without saying anything in the first minute,!
Discord: nnaayyaa
>>
>35M
>owner of small software corp with a rough past. Now living the dream in paradise.
>friends at my same level of success who worked as hard as I had to. No crypto dorks.
>No romance. Happily married, TYVM.
>discord drunkinhawaii247
>>
>>
>>33173802
what kind of horrific mental illness is this? legitimately curious
>>
File: horhori.png (155 KB, 1152x1080)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
FUN FACT: I once had a clown nose snapped back onto my face

ladies, please form a neat and ordered line ;)
>>
>ASL
25 M Youngstown, Ohio
>fun facts about you
My pinkies are a bit crooked, and my big toe is spaced a little farther than the rest. These are signs of absorbing radiation in the womb, but I just have these because I'm weird.

I've been on the news twice as a kid.

A picture of me has been in a museum gallery.

I worked on an indie film a few years back.
>looking for
A relationship or IRL friends, women only
>not looking for
Men
>contact info
Discord: rehmisme
>>
>>33133662
>>ASL
20/f/europe

>>fun facts about you
I get turned on only by IT or finance guys.

>>looking for
IT (the ones with CS degree) or Finance guys

>>not looking for
the others lolll

>>contact info
balkanroulette
>>
>ASL
29 M Germanistan

I eat cough suppressant like candy.
I sleep in a 1.8 m purple canopy bed with a 95 cm Anomalocaris in my arm <3
I have 13 species of shrimp and 9 of isopods in my portfolio.
I spend all my existance either in front of the computer or in the forest.
I carry hundreds of liters of soil into the forest over many weeks to grow my own weed.
I pay less than 50 € a year for Cannabis and thats just seeds
I steal plant cutlings from peoples garden to get their species for free
My life goal is to live in a greenhouse, have lots of animals and plants and a place where I can be naked and high all day long

Contact

endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu
>>
>>
>ASL
35/M/US - NV

>fun facts about you
I am a minister and have officiated 5 weddings.
I learned how to make some real good cocktails from an old roommate who won an international mixology award.
I tried and failed to out drink 7 retired Taiwanese Naval officers one by one. During a brunch in the Tamsui district of Taipei. No regrets.

>looking for
Love. A woman within 10 years of my age either direction. Someone who can be patient as I continue to work on myself and not be deterred from an emotional episode based on a trauma response. A fellow metal head would be awesome. Passion for something; I love listening to people share their interests with enthusiasm.

>not looking for
Someone to fix me. Keep the Nightingale urge in check; I gotta fix myself.
Inconsistency in words and actions. Don't just say things to say things; at least be self aware enough to spot when it happens and reconcile it.

>contact info
discord: meatytones
>>
>>33170529
That was a typo. I copypasted a post I made two years ago and didn't notice.
>>
>ASL
25 f eu
>About you
i mostly just make music
>Interests/Hobbies
music (shoegaze, breakcore, indie etc), anime, vidya, chess, philosophy, history
>Looking for
nice people to talk to and maybe vc
>Not looking for
meanies
>Tag
cyberspacegreen
>>
>>33183859
You FFXIV by any chance?
>>
Looking for a cutie, preferably naive and inexperienced, who wants to be owned completely and moulded into whatever I wish. You don't have to enjoy it as long as you obey your master. I'll shit down your throat and make you pay me for the privilege <3 If you're good I might even be kind afterwards...
If being the total slave of a handsome, intelligent dom who doesn't care about your pleasure sounds fun, hit me up.
Kik missLuna29
Telegram and discord misslily007
>>
>>
>>
33 M Los Angeles
I’m losing my mind
I’m completely alone
I wish I was dead
>>
>>
>>33138458
>>33151943
Fun fact, this troon is so mentally ill that he truly believes he is a woman now because he paid jews to chop off his dick and balls lmao
>>
>>
File: 1689647604851427.png (1.24 MB, 720x960)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>33133662
>ASL
30M, EU

>Fun facts about you
I have big body dismorphia from being 30 but looking very young. It affects my life noticeably in many ways.
That's it. There's nothing actually interesting about me.

>looking for
People who like to talk about life; people over 20

>Not looking for
People with meme pfps

>Contact info
Discord: voidwarranties
>>
>>33175377
I think this is what happens when you are born with a womb
>>
>>
File: 1711722414918700.png (100 KB, 562x391)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>33133662
22 M NYC

I troll and break apart communities for fun.

Sognara/NYC
>>
>>
File: 20240505_100957.jpg (457 KB, 4128x2322)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>ASL
27m Hungary
>fun facts about you
I was in the local newspaper a few times
>looking for
Frens
>not looking for
Gays, trannies, people with 0 free time
>contact info
farkas789
>>
File: IMG_5490.jpg (597 KB, 1179x1015)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>ASL
23/M/USA MS
>fun facts about you
I do a lot of autistic shit I just want some girl to do it with. I listen to FNF. I’m trying to get into gothic fashion. I am big into spirituality and theology and have been given a sort of messiah complex due to personal experiences. I like listening to niche topics and dumb rabbit holes or morbid topics most don’t talk of. I’ve been on 4chan since 8 years old on and off.
>looking for
Some girl to do dumb autistic shit with and talk about hyperfixations and vent to each other. Someone who might also listen to FNF and be into goth idk. Anything to really talk to about special interesting topics. Hopefully some long term friendship or something more if we click.

>not looking for
Trannies, Men, leftism extremists, just anyone who cannot carry out a conversation.

>contact info
Discord: gask
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>33198397
>I was in the local newspaper a few times
Me too, anon, me too

>>33133662
>ASL
2-/M/EU
>fun facts about you
I never wanted children but I kind of find the idea of being forced to procreate while tied or at knife/gun point a bit hot, even though I'd realistically make a terrible parent
>looking for
This to vanish into obscurity
>not looking for
This to be added to my portfolio
>contact info
No thanks
>>
>>
>>
>>33133662
fun fact about me?
I lost my virginity to my neighbour when I was 14, she was 23 and the only reason it happened was because her boyfriend left her, so she was distraught and not in a good place

uh I'm not looking for shit, if you want to we can talk so just leave your discord, I don't feel like getting flooded
>>
(Did a typo in kik, posting correct one this time)
>asl
26 M Czechia
>fun fact
I sometimes feel like a functional alcoholic with a cofeine dependency and sleep depraved vampire with allergy to hemoglobin.
>looking for
Caption exchanges, writing short stories for eachother, tributes to girls I know irl, nudify, AI fakers, wankerapp subscribers to leach on. And for Slovaks and Czechs to talk about slutty starlets.
>not Iooking for
Cockrates, pedos, furries, gay role-playing, scat and smut talk, collectors, trading pics, hungaryans.
>contact info
Pergeus95
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Snapchat-913164401.jpg (896 KB, 1512x2688)
896 KB
896 KB JPG
>ASL
22MOK
>fun facts about you
I'm a longboarder, break dancer, painter, and an amateur rapper. Big into philosophy and resistance and aesthetics. I am a veteran. Also recently switched all of my personal phones and computers to libre soft (not using Google's bullshit either) because it's badass to have non major conglomerate software.
>looking for
Music producers, coder / hacker friends, cute girls
>not looking for
Trans, supremacist racists, arrogant people
>contact info
Disc - fiendatnight
>>
File: 1668208203913123.jpg (32 KB, 601x584)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>33133662
>>ASL
25/m/nyc
>>fun facts about you
I worked for a japanese TV company, I can wiggle my ears, I can fly an airplane, I used to make my own beer and I'm a huge wine nerd. I've sung at carnegie hall, I've been to GITMO, I am exactly 186cm tall and I have bright red hair.
>>looking for
other gingers(specifically ginger women), wine nerds, classical music people, people in the air wing of their country's military.
>>not looking for
non ginger women and members of the LGBT community
>>contact info
catman45
>>
>>33175377
it's a spammer they post in every thread
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: gaycatboy.png (341 KB, 700x747)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>33133662
>ASL
27/M/Netherlands
>Fun facts
I am creative and love animals! I like to draw, write, and host my own tabletop RPG for my friends. I studied microbiology
>looking for
I am looking for sweet people to date (preferably male too). Patience is pretty important for me too. Even if you don't want to date, I'm also down to just chat and create lifelong friendships with meaningful conversations. And people who would want to play my RPG game
>not looking for
dick pics or horny people
>contact info
creativefreedom
>>
>>33183859
Still waiting for the day you figure out what is your actual discord username

Don't worry we all move at a different pace
>>
>>33177569
You get turned only because you're a gold digging whore.
>>
>>
>>
>>33139568
Mirin, ngl
>>
>22/M/UK
>I'm a Pol in the UK, a stoner and a writer. Fun fact, I can only lucid dream.
>looking for chats, watch parties, vibes
>discord Soluni
>>
>>
>>
>>
what's with the /co/ schizo having a meltdown in the thread
>>
>>
>ASL
32/m/Minnesota
>fun facts about you
started some of the oldest streaming/chatango sites with friends
have had a lot of jobs and am probably overeducated since I changed careers
wish I could talk about my job online (psych nurse supervisor) because so much crazy shit happens but it'd dox me
anti social media but also can't have it for safety reasons due to work
have worked out fixing cooling towers in oil refineries which was a pretty cool job
really like sealed Magic events because I can't be fucked to keep up with any meta
>looking for
I dunno, other non normies who aren't boring or too into drugs. Moved to Twin Cities area recently and want to make friends here
>not looking for
More internet shut in gamer friends.
>contact info
discord #herbofwar
>>
>>33142190
thanks anon
>>
>>
>ASL
26m Merced CA

>fun facts about me
I own 3 red dodges (challenger, charger, neon)
I’ve been 170 MPH
I work with electricity

>looking for
Friends, chat buddies, potential hangouts

> not looking for
Long term relationships

>contact info
Kik: Triatomictoast9
>>
>>
>>
File: 1719737233048379.jpg (24 KB, 443x411)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>33133662
>>ASL
F, EST.
>>fun facts about you
my tits are big and pale and my pussy is tiny.
>>looking for
surprise me
>>not looking for
boring, incels, undesirable
>>contact info
dreamsofthee
>>
>>33264801
not accepting adds
>>
>>33264807
sorry, try now please.
>>
>ASL 32 M Europe
>fun facts about you - I'm an exhibitionist who once was the only one fully nude in a night club
>looking for : quick chat, exchange pics, expose myself
>not looking for : any kind of payment
>contact info - Kik: showoff987
>>
>>
>35/m/Canada

I created bitcoin, dogecoin, ethereum, OSX, debian, Google, SpaceX, worked on PayPal in its infancy, and then attempted suicide at 16. I have memories of what I've done, but I don't have the ability to reproduce my actions. I have forgotten C & C++. I also invented C#, and contacted aliens. When they threatened to invade Earth, I gave them a gift of infinite fuel. They didn't understand the equation, so on a whim, I translated it wrong for them. It created what I call a tetromino bomb. The explosion was visible to NASA. Their species voiped.

I'm looking for a wife.

I'm not looking for a string of one night stands.

I don't want to be contacted.
>>
>ASL
18/M/Aussie
>fun facts about you
Im a drone pilot, photographer, and furfag
>looking for
M frens. :3
>not looking for
females and people who only want dick pics baka
>contact info
discord: .phoke (with the dot)
>>
>>
>>
>>33133662
20s/M/SEA

An introvert talks in confusion/opposite.
May look aggresive, but I'm friendly.
My field of learning is rookie crop farmer.

Interested in life especially nature, art, wild plants, stories of strangers, creative literature.

Not interested in politics, relationship, nsfw, debate, music, rumours.

Viswisrage@proton.me
>>
>>
>>
>>
34/f/us
I can speak mandarin fluently. I'm not any kind of asian.
I made a lot of money from crypto.
I graduated college.
I have a fraternal twin brother.
I have read and written a lot of fanfiction.
I hate anime.
I have almost died twice.
I am a little drunk.
I'm not looking for weirdos or anime pervs
discord: stephanie90
>>
>>
>>
>>33284964
>I hate escapism
Based :^3
>>
>>33284964
> I hate anime.
>>
>>33288944
I wanna go so badly. I went to sick new world last april it was cool but I nearly passed out from exhaustion lol
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Intredasting
>>
>>33133662
Bump...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I am black.
>>
>>
>>
File: 11.jpg (15 KB, 300x168)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>ASL
20, male, Philippines
>fun facts about you
a first year IT student, once an Agriculture student. Had all the ups and downs during my early schooling. From being the first in the class to the last, being on the first section to the bottom, having the highest grades and the lowest, etc. Idk how to put it but I have been through interesting experience in school.
>looking for
someone to talk to, anyone, like when we have the time we could talk and thing, no strings attached, just reply when you can, just trying to make most of the time before school starts.
>not looking for
I am open to anything as long as we could talk lol I have been talking to myself these past weeks so its fine
>contact info
discord: overlordykv

I could also send you my insta or something its fine, if you need a friend hmu, thanks
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.