[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1274.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1350)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Contact, hookup, dating, or just share some pics!
This thread is for all BBWs and chubby women and their admirers.

>ASL
>About You/Hobbies
>Looking For
>Not Looking for
>Contact Info
>>
File: image.jpg (2.16 MB, 3088x2316)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>33147297
I'll start

-29/M/Belgium
-I love surfing, staying fit for surfing, being surrounded by nature, hiking, hanging out with friends
-a plump cutie to carress online/IRL
-kik surfboii29 tg too but react and ill share mine
>>
File: cuteanimegirl.jpg (127 KB, 850x630)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>ASL - 26 F anaheim California
>About You/Hobbies - actually autistic weeb shitposter into vtubers, anime, manga, and PC gaming.
>Looking For - men who live near me, or men with british accents to dirty talk me in vc. must be willing to voice chat.

>Not Looking for - text only
>Contact Info - chickenclaw3
>extra - I can be quite closed off due to my favorite people constantly blocking me and ghosting me. so don't be offended by short responses.
>>
>>33147306
Kik or tg?
>>
>>33147297
Bump
>>
>>33147309
it's discord
>>
>>33147325
Aah too bad dont have disc
>>
>>33147300
This board is full of too many desperate faggots: >>33147338
>>
>>33147344
At least you bumped
>>
>>33147348
Fuck you, Eurotard.
>>
>ASL
28/F/US

>About You/Looking For
I’m your average stoner by day, horned up fiend by night. I’d love to discuss our hobbies and quainter things in finer detail once we get to know each other, but I’ve got other more pressing matters in mind.

I’m primarily on here looking for a really specific kind of arrangement. I really enjoy men with really extreme fetishes- namely, slob fetishes, but the more demented you are the better. ;p I do strongly mean this, please don’t be vanilla. I would love to explore our depravity together. I’d love to meet a cute boy who wants to worship a soft, smelly mommy. <3

The only preferences I really have are uncut cock and slim to average builds. I’d ideally like to meet up someday, so it’s preferred you’re in the states unless you have the means to travel.

>Not Looking For
Traditional relationships, clean-cut or straight edge guys, bigots of any kind, femmes.

>Contact Info
sludgefest on Kik
Can move to other apps eventually
>>
>>33147400
Tfw clean cut degenerate but can't sniff
>>
>>33147400
420 cuties for the win
>>
>ASL
27 M US
>About You/Hobbies
Remote IT worker. Love vidya, kino, manga, anime, literature, all that good art shit. Love talking current issues and history, too! Very big on pets and animals in general.
>Looking For
Awesome fat girls who are cool and interesting. Preferably someone who enjoys texting! VC isn't totally out of the question, but I prefer texting first. Would also love to meet someone who likes to periodically send selfies.
>>
Bumpybump
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Single parents. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, belief, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
>>33147297
Bumpp
>>
File: 20240519_054607.jpg (417 KB, 1675x1916)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>ASL
M/24/Dallas, TX (moving to Denver in June)
>About You/Hobbies
6'6, slim build, white, dark flowy hair and well-kept full beard atm, desu 8/10, would be a 9 if I worked out. I like pc games, anime, rollerblading, and do some singing and novice music production. Also got a college degree and a stable full-time salaried job with good pay.
>Looking For
A girl I can be horny w/ online or in-person... looking for someone who likes the fact that I get turned on by her belly & weight. Into stuffing/feeding, digestion sounds, weight gain, belly buttons, burping, and vore.
>Not Looking for
Men or trans, sorry
>Contact Info
discord: koalanon
snap: midriff_enjoyer
>>
Any fat girls that are into fat guys?
>>
>>33147297
>>ASL
18/m/canada
>>About You/Hobbies
i enjoy animation as a medium and wish to create some myself. aside from that just general nerd shenanigans barring anime, as i prefer western cartoons
>>Looking For
a woman willing to eat a sandwich and record it. that is unironically my fetish
>>Not Looking for
irl meetups or men, sorry
>>Contact Info
discord - uberhiccupz
>>
>ASL
m/20/u.s
>About You/Hobbies
pretty introverted guy. my hobbies include watching anime, listening to music, gaming, and going on walks outside. my favorite anime is Madoka Magica and my favorite artist is antihoney. i’m pretty shy so it might take time for me to open up but i hope we can become great friends.
>Looking For
cute fat girls. i think fat girls are really cute. possibly a relationship if we live close enough to each other and get along but i doubt it. hope i still make some friends.
>Not Looking for
idk, men and people who are annoying.
>Contact Info
discord: lolifloofer
>>
>>33147442
Bruh, how did it not get those last two lines of my post

>ASL
27 M US
>About You/Hobbies
Remote IT worker. Love vidya, kino, manga, anime, literature, all that good art shit. Love talking current issues and history, too! Very big on pets and animals in general.
>Looking For
Awesome fat girls who are cool and interesting. Preferably someone who enjoys texting! VC isn't totally out of the question, but I prefer texting first. Would also love to meet someone who likes to periodically send selfies
>Not looking for
Bigots, impatient people
>Discord
snydercut
>>
Kik me and degrade me like the fat webslut that I am.
>>
>>33147297
Bumpp
>>
File: IMG_9638_Original.jpg (2.63 MB, 3088x2316)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
>ASL
30 Male, Uk london
>About You/Hobbies
Gaming, working out, art, design, hiking, sex(?)
>Looking For
A prettt cute beautiful thicc/chubby/fat girl to chat to and see where things go, open to sexting, dating etc. really dont mind the distance

Happy to exchange numbers if it feels right later
>Not Looking for
Scammers,
>Contact Info
Snapchat: rahimahmed
Kik: faithsan

Ill keep my pic sfw for now hehe
>>
>ASL
31, M

Looking for F to talk during the day, i have a lot of free time, would enjoy some company to talk about anything. Lewd is a +, if you like too.

>Contact:
Discord: magnumdml
Snap: magnumdml
>>
>>33147845
this is unironically the worst shoop I have ever seen
>>
>ASL
33, M, California

>Looking For
Sexting with chubby, busty, bbw. Someone to talk dirty and admire there body as we exchange pics and videos. Do not care if your are dating, single, or married. I want you to feel good as I pleasure myself to you.

>Not Looking for
Relationship, only texting, meet up
>Contact Info
Discord: Randommexican3
Telegram: Randommex90
>>
>>33147297
You know there is already a thread up right?
>>
>>33148838
it got derailed THO
>>
File: Soc4ChanPersonality.jpg (1.41 MB, 3828x4587)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>ASL
42/M/New England Area

>About You/Hobbies
weightlifting,video games,music, movies and tv shows (usually anything pre 2010),gardening,herbalism,etc

>Looking For
A chubby big tited autstic women who clicks and we make each other happy.

>Not Looking for
Guys,Trannies,Ghost,People who pm once and never again.

>Contact Info
Discord: Grimpickle#6464
More info in picture
>>
>>33147400
Really nice convo but got blocked after I said I had breeding and age gap kinks?
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Roleplay
Caregiver
Middle
Sister
Brother
>Looking For
Ageplay
Middles
Motherly
Sisterly
>Not Looking For
Under 26
Hairy men
Babies
Littles
Daddy
>Discord
loba.espinho
>>
File: 20211218_213953.jpg (3.37 MB, 4032x3024)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
>>33147297
>ASL
32 male Bellingham, wa
>Physical description
5"8 avarage build and size
>Interests
Video gaves, classic horror moves, mostly work and career focused. I'm trying to spend more time outside since the weather is getting nicer
>Looking for
Friends FWB , no preference on on body types I'm attracted to most womens body type. The only requirement is female or trans male to female
>Not looking for
Men
>Contact
Kik: newsubject326 dis: oldmojavystoryteller
>>
>>33148882
>>
28m USA
Vet. Love big girls. Always something to grab on.
Looking for a long term chats.

Kik thicksickbit
Discord Crowly4636
>>
34 year old male top, living on a small island around the UK.

I've been doing this for nearly 2 decades now, I'm experienced moreso IRL than I am online, but when you move to the middle of nowhere you either adapt or get very, very bored.

My aims are to basically help you become the best version of yourself you can be, by doing this I shall alleviate my own boredom. I'm post kink in that I prefer to just use whatever I think is best to get what I want from you, my limits are shockingly few and I'm very much a "means justify the ends" sort of person, regardless of whether I personally find the means to be abhorrent.

I'm keeping this short because realistically half of you reading this are not going to be suitable or able to devote a reasonable amount of time or attention to this, message me and we can sort the wheat from the chaff.

Discord is the best way to contact me:
mind.atlas
>>
ASL: 40 M USA

About you: Dominant Straight Male, . Into women fucking toys/objects, public play/humiliation, bondage/shibari, and many other taboos.

Looking for BBW, ssbbw, mom, mature women. I enjoy wit and sarcasm also.

Not looking for Male, underage, rp

Discord: jaydom8383
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Kinks
Oral, mutual masturbation, titjobs, footjobs, thighjobs, femdom, role reversal, dark skin, business suits, cycling shorts, tracksuits, martial arts outfits
>Looking For
Video call lewd with masculine women {tomboys, muscular, amazon, fit, athletic, sporty, androgynous, etc.} (cis, trans, or nb) [any hair length or breast size]
>Not Looking For
Men (cis, trans, or nb)
Feminine women (cis, trans, or nb)
Under 26 years old
Roleplay or voice chat
Sellers or paywalls
Any other fetishes
>Discord
iron.wind
>>
File: boy.jpg (129 KB, 1306x1847)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>ASL
19, boy, europe
>About Me
I am a cute boy i love video games
5’10 120lbs
>Looking for
i am looking for overweight people but not the hairy ones sorry, also people who plays a lot of video games cause they are cool
>Not looking for
hairy people, penis photos, and please have an anime profile picture I don’t trust people without anime profile pictures
>tag
discord: finalfantasyviisnowboarding
>>
>ASL
20m us
>About You/Hobbies
Not much to talk about, I love thrifting and finding old stuff
>Looking For
Obv a chubby girl, I appreciate pierced tits, so that’s a plus. Horny atm so id like to talk nsfw but open to other things.
>Not Looking for
Underage, men, trans. You can be older but anything after 35 is too old for me
>Contact Info
Throw13224 on kik, pls have age when messaging
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
27/m/UK
>Height/Weight
5'10, 180lbs
>Description
Just a reasonably well adjusted dude living life who's into soft women
>Hobbies/Interests
Reading, mtg, travelling, baking, nature, ice skating, anime, vidya
>Looking for
A cute (soft) girl to talk, to get to know, maybe get lewd with. Just see where things go.
>Not Looking for
Men, unhinged people
>Kinks
Aside from bigger women, fake boobs, hairy pussy, trans, pregnancy, oral, thick, pawg
>contact
Discord: Ichiyaaa
>>
>>33147555
bump
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US/Bi
>Kinks
Oral, futa, dick girl, cunt boy, muscle girl, chubby girl, cross dressing, androgyny
>Looking For
Video call faps, above 26, weebs, caring, gentle, sweet, playful, affectionate
>Not Looking For
Voice chat, under 26, non weebs, e-rp, ghosters, dating, body hair, facial hair
>Discord
sleepy.mako
>>
24 m uk

Looking for 18+ to tease me as i stroke, edge and show off for you.

Currently edging to big tits, ass in thongs

Kik - FCSh
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>About You/Hobbies
Introverted nerd, tallish and allegedly handsome
Mainly into games, music and trivia stuff. Rather a horny and kinky soul, no problem keeping it to myself if you are not
>Looking For
Obv a plus-sized woman for long-term relationship, long-distance OK
>Not Looking for
I dunno, men?
>Contact Info
Discord: atwahr
>>
File: IMG_4865.jpg (372 KB, 1068x1920)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
37/m/Arizona
Howdy, I’m a tall tattooed nerdy stoner with a beard looking to chat/flirt or whatever with a chill girl
Come keep me company at work :)

KiK@ upordown6
>>
File: IMG_4646.jpg (522 KB, 1011x996)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>33147297
Very thick and hung, and muscular. I love chubby/thicker women.

KIK: ReturnOfTheBoombap
>>
Do you want a bi male video call fap; jerk bud?
>Description
«This person is so autistic it's like trying to talk to ChatGPT.»
>Looking For (Weeb)
Breast play, Oral, Sibling play, Mommy dom, Gentle femdom, Mutual fap, Voyeur, Exhibition, Trap, Wholesome, Caregiving, Big / chubby / thicc women, Kemono, Futa, etc.
>Not Looking For (Non Weeb)
Voice / Text only, Hairy men, Huge tits, Ass fetish, Loli, Rape, Ahegao, Shota, Bondage, Sex toys, NTR, Cheating, Group sex, Drugs, Piss, ABDL, Inflation, Blood, Shit, Pain, etc.
>Extra Space
(Please be caring, gentle, flirty, playful, loving, affectionate, etc.)
>Discord
soratorobo
>>
>ASL
28/M/south East US
>Hobbies
Writing, reading, learning guitar, self improvement in general, paranormal stuff, traveling, vidya games (pc), alot more. Currently obsessed with the newest season of the best show you should watch, Smiling Friends. Booked tickets to see my favorite band in a few months.
>Looking for
I like thicc girls, but I hope to connect with someone who shares the same energy regarding emotional maturity, loyalty, and honesty. Really at the end of the day it would ne nice to find someone to swing life away with (if you already know that song without searching it, were off to a great start). Someone to share niche and spergy interests with. Someone to be the Mothra to my Godzilla.
>not looking for
Men, trannies, uptight individuals, under 24, anyone who can't amicably end a conversation: It's far less rude than ghosting.
>contact
Discord: Shrimplecartography
kik: Asundered

Fair warning I will 100% tell you how beautiful of a movie Godzilla Minus One was.
>>
File: Fqlm_luakAAity4.jpg (32 KB, 525x522)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
I'm 5'7 and 160pounds, I need someone that will induce me into anorexia so I can become skinny dainty and cute

discord: katchopi
>>
>>33147297
>ASL
31/m/us

>About You/Hobbies
I'm attractive enough and funny enough that people that arent my immediate family say it.

My hobbies usually don't come up in conversation, so I'm going to not put them here.

It really doesn't matter, you'll figure it out if you are interested.

I do it all.

I prefer the organic way of expression, if it comes up during conversation, you can choose to engage if you want.

>Looking For

Cute fat girl with big butt that enjoys my company and vice versa. That's it.

>Not Looking for
Disinterested people, poor communication skills, liars.

>Contact Info
La.reid
>>
File: pixai-1750220519158653358.png (3.51 MB, 1792x1792)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>ASL

19, M, USA.
>About you / hobbies

I like anime, casual games and hear some convos (I don't like taking the initiative, I'm not good at that.)
>Looking for

I wan't to be irl pet of a bbw or a milf so I can travel, I can do anything you wan't just not pooping, vomit or rough physical damage

(It doesn't necessarily have to be something sexual, I can do any housework without problems or anything else being honest, I clarify that just in case)
>Not looking for

Only online.
>Discord

rogergcgi
More info:

Name (nickname desu): Roger.

Height: 5'5.

Weight: 120 lbs.

Sex: Virgin, haven't done yet.

Kisses: haven't done yet.
>>
showing my piggy on session. face included.

051e6b2c668bda342bd
a0eb26fd22f899fbc4000b8ad8
b1f3ba8fdc8ae02504e10
>>
File: IMG_0313.jpg (714 KB, 682x952)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
dis me, 26/f/usa

clownassbword
>>
File: IMG_2910.jpg (51 KB, 603x743)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>ASL
28/F/US
>About You
Cute, short, and fat as hell
Funny and attractive enough that I have never been rejected by someone I've decided to pursue
My hobbies are kind of boring but I like talking about music and movies, and I like learning about new stuff from/about strangers.
If you have a super niche hobby or interest, I want to hear about it
>Looking For
Genuinely looking to TALK and have a nice time with someone who does not automatically hate me because of my body
If you are not funny, I am not interested. What's the POINT if we can't LAUGH
>Not Looking For
All of my sexual needs are currently being met and I am not really interested in starting a relationship via 4chan. You can flirt with me if you want to, though
>Contact Info
Reply with your Discord please
>>
>>33158852
magnumdml
>>
File: IMG_20240108_131816_783.jpg (83 KB, 828x1104)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
31/m/california

snap: dasistkrueger93
>>
>>33158852
you're in luck, I'm a sentient punchline and love getting lost in hobbytalk
falteredstates
>>
>About Me:
30/F/SoCal
kinda fat but lift weights and am on Ozempic.

>Looking for:
Cool normie-passing people who have lives and wanna bullshit sometimes. Bonus points for hot dudes and/or local to me. If we vibe, cool. If not, oh well.

>Not looking for
Uglies, coomers, people under 25.
Terminally online and severely autistic NEETs.

Kik: thehellstar
made the account just to avoid flooding
>>
>>33158852
28/M/US

You seem genuinely lovely; I’d love to tell you about some of my hobbies.

mappy7274
>>
>>33158852
>Discord
numinous_way
>>
File: 20240526_113151.jpg (2.09 MB, 3408x2556)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>ASL
27, M, Michigan, USA
5'6 midget with a heart of gold and a fat cock
>About You/Hobbies
Recently back to working out, fine if you don't. Like photography, enjoying the outdoors hiking and biking, collecting rocks and sometimes a good psychological horror movie or anime.
>Looking For
A cutie to get to know and either just enjoy some intimate company or maybe something more
>Not Looking for
Eh really just don't be boring as shit
>Contact Info
Gyattzilla/heymand6
>>
File: 20240525_214847.jpg (1.63 MB, 4080x3060)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>33158852
Gyattzilla/heymand6
>>
>>33159961
Have had a few conversations and never mentioned any of ex to any one of them. Good try tho. My guess is you’re the dude who was clearly a catfish or the one who said “heyy” and got mad cause I said “you gotta do better than that.” Bootyhurt I see.
>>
>>33160006
Loooool suuure suuure you never mentioned you're hunk bf who you can't get over and so in turn won't take anyone here seriously. Sure you never mentioned that to aaaanyone. Lol. Look. We talked. I remembered. You're the one who sounds butthurt here bb. Good try grasping at straws, we talked last year. Don't worry about it. Take it on the chin. Dumbass
>>
>>33160006
>Guys catfishing girls
In what world lmao.
Also loooooool ozempic. RIP
>>
>>33160013
I think I know who you are. That was actual MONTHS ago. If you are who I think, I stopped talking to you because you turned everything into an argument. You’re now here crying bc you got ghosted for not being fun to talk to. Get over yourself, lmfao. I clearly made the right decision to stop talking to you and this proves it.
>>
>>33160019
Yea keep assuming bullshit lmao. You don't remember who I am. We had a nice time until I figured out that you refuse to let anyone in and you ghosted me. I'm not the type to argue. But go off king
>>
>>33160019
Two seconds ago you didn't remember ever talking about your ex with aaaanyone and now you're fully confident you know who I am? Lmao fuck off, typical girl on 4chan with a million conversations she can't keep track of
>>
>>33160024
You’re a sperglord who thinks I had to “let him in.” *Especially* weird when you recalled that LAST YEAR I flat out told you I wasn’t over my ex and wasn’t planning on taking anyone seriously. And yet you’re still buttmad I was honest and didn’t take you seriously. You’re not entitled to be “in” my life, freak.

You’re weird and I’m not replying any further. Thanks for bumping.
>>
>>33160039
Looool yea keeeep on assuming bullshit. This same entitled mentality you have that most girls have nowadays is the problem here. No one said you "had" to do anything, that's not the point, the point is people WANT to be let in, and you actively go against that with the excuse of "oh I'm not ur therapist" or "oh, I'm not obligated to give you my time" or whatever other bullshit you tell yourselves. You're the ones with a fucked perspective from the jump. Don't get mad at people for trying to connect with you ESPECIALLY after you're the one sending out ads and posts looking for connection lmao. Broke bitch. Keep being fat and unattractive both inside and out tho, seems to be going great for you so far lmao. Truly an idiot. Allow me, to be thankful that I dodged your bullet lol, not the other way around.
>>
>>33160039
And STILL you don't know who I was lmao. That's the trip. The gall on you lmao. These bullshit blanket statements you have thanks to your fucked mentality just ready to fire off. So dumb. Like I give you permission to out me, post my username if you remember who I am lmao. But you don't. Bum
>>
27 f midwest us

i like getting praise and showing off sometimes. i will probably ghost u unless i really like u.

i play stardew a lot. i like to vc sometimes. i dont get a ton of free time to do other stuff

i like having actual conversations, if u only talk sex i will get bored and stop responding.

disc: fatcoochiecat
>>
>>33161241
mind posting pic here before i add you
>>
>ASL
M/40/Graham Washington State

>About you
The names Joesph, I’m an blobby alcoholic with a love for My Little Pony (yes i own fedoras) and your typical nerd culture. My taste in women is very unique I would say, I prefer having absolutely zero standards or taste and scraping the bottom of the barrel and that also includes booze barrels too. I have really bad autism where I throw childish tantrums sometimes and when I forget to take my meds I may yell and get violently stompy when things don’t go my way. I pride myself in being so lazy I go out of my way to choose jobs that require minimum to no physical effort so I can maintain my precious man boobs. I couldn’t bare to make myself last less than 5 weeks delivering packages for Amazon cuz I would get too winded. I’m even too prideful in my size to change my own flat tire and refuse to know how to. I am an absolute deadbeat and live with my crippled bedridden parents and we pride ourselves in being delusional regionalists who believe in a sky daddy (christians). I am a top tier gentleman and I would be honored if you choose me for a boyfriend. I will gladly get you drunk with me as you help me make sure I don’t choke on my vomit in my sleep like Bon Scott from the band AC/DC even though I realize my life is pretty meaningless as it is.

I am also a proud honorary member of a book club nobody has heard of called The Royal Manticore Navy and I earned a medal giving a diabetic person a soda. That made me feel good.

My last ex girlfriend resembled Tammy Slaton. God she was a total babe. I loved when she let me ate out her rancid pussy.

>Not Looking for
Non Christians, skinny holocaust survivors, any form of fitness or physical activity, salads, non alcoholic beverages

>Contact Info
Twitter: @capn37
Discord: ltbob1138
P: 720-270-3139
>>
28/M
Im into any kind of big girls, and any kinds of imperfections!
What I guess most people find unattractive, I see as sexy.
So hmu if you’re up for some compliments or more!
Also I’m only interested in OC, no dudes, I don’t wanna see your shares

Snap: bongodrumman

Kik :bongodrumman
>>
>>33160055
>>33160047
>>33160030
>>33160024

This fag doesn’t have the self awareness to realize how painfully cringe this is. No wonder women ghost you.
>>
>>33160055
>>33160047
>>33160030
>>33160024
Based, go off King.
>>
>>33162880
>>33160024
Same fag, different ID “go off king”
lmfaoooooo
>>
>>33163009
I don't respect the opinion of dipshit paranoid people who use "____fag" pejoratives but go ahead and keep being an idiot that's fine too. Could also say the same thing about you tho, fuck off, she sucks. You can both get over it.
>2 post by this ID
If this actually is you again trying to say shit, hilarious. If its just another 4chan idiot then I'm not surprised lol
>>
>>33163009
No we just had to deal with her derailing the last bbw thread and how she was proud that she a piece of fuckmeat for buff dudes. And how the dude she use to fuck didn't fuck her last time he visited her. If he no longer fucks you he doesnt find you attractive. Simple as.
>>
>>33162592
>>33162880
>>33163050
>>33163459
Y’all care more than I do. Move on. Some other fat girl will want to talk to you.
>>

About you: Dominant Straight Male, . Into women fucking toys/objects, public play/humiliation, bondage/shibari, and many other taboos.

>>
File: IMG_8508.jpg (866 KB, 1170x770)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
31/M/East coast USA

Well put together guy, working on getting /fit/ and making some lifestyle changes. I’ve been told I’m good looking/handsome if that matters to some. Looks/bodyweight don’t matter to me but I’ve met some cool people from these threads and I’m hoping I can make a good connection with a likeminded woman here.

Looking for fun conversations, casual chatting, hopefully friendship. Any lewdness is also welcome.

Not looking for any drama

I’m genuine and I’m not a weirdo. Add me and let me make you smile.

>discord
positive4792
>>
File: pastalib.jpg (82 KB, 960x495)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>ASL
22/MtF/Western Europe
>About me
5'11, brown (multiracial), 190 lbs but losing a lot of weight lately. MtF but currently I present as a fairly feminine twink, so be warned.
Love games based around logistics (Workers and Resources, Dyson Sphere Space Program and you can guess the rest from there). Programming nerd, pseudointellectual in many broad subjects (I always have a wikipedia page open on, idk, the gulf war) and desperate overachiever. Hobbyist cook (duh).
In desperate need of a tubby boy to pamper in more ways than one.
>Looking for
Chubby, fat and obese white boys (optional, I just like larger frames in general), the bigger the better, but please be clean shaven. Preference for a more feminine stature, but if you are smooth I swear I will sleep on your tummy. I'm a feeder and unashamed of it. I will cook comically large and delicious meals for you and pretend you are my big and spoiled hubby :)
Bonus points if you are shorter than me and live at least on the same continent.
Overall, just looking for someone to befriend while encouraging to gain/get tummy pics. I'm not super sexual but I love teasing people about their weight, so be warned.
>Not looking for
/poltards/ but being slightly racist is hot so I can cook you brown food and feed you out of it :)
People who will be bothered by me wanting to feed them.
Cowards that don't want their tummies licked.
Just be fat, really, and not mentally ill. Don't post straight penis to me (if you really want to share pics post tummy, duh).
>tag (discord)
buttimium
>>
>ASL
to be determined/interested/discord
>About You/Hobbies
i like girls called meana, as the name reminds me of a dear friend of mine, who was also fat.
>Looking For
fat
>Not Looking for
not fat
>Contact Info
connissa
>>
21/M/UK

looking for thicc ladies to deal with this cock.

kik/snap: lemonadesaint
>>
File: fat pantyy.jpg (343 KB, 900x1213)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>ASL
32/Male/Florida

>About You/Hobbies
Like nerdy stuff. Anime, videogames, gundams, LOTR, conspiracy theories, not a big fan of the government

>Looking For
cute thicc gals to date
Erotic situations
The love of my life

>Not Looking for
men
meanies
skitzos

>Contact Info
Discord
ray.olight
>>
>>33147555
bump
>>
>>33165543
Are into cis women as well by any chance?
>>
32m Scotland.
Ideally looking to chat to chubby girls.
Kik: requerying
>>
>>33166648
Yup! Feel free to add. More or less everything I said applies.
>>
discord konota2
.chubby gf sleeping next to me. im high and horny lol
>>
File: IMG_8701.png (798 KB, 768x1152)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>ASL
27M US (Seattle Time)
>About You/Hobbies
I’m asian and skinny. I prefer to talk about my hobbies in dms
>Looking For
A chubby/bbw girl to chat/flirt/sext and possibly trade nudes with. I won’t show face but don’t expect you to either. I have no preferences on how big you are, but bonus points if you’re a goth or an unkempt NEET.
>Not Looking for
Men, completely insufferable people
>Contact Info
disc is kameraobscura
>>
>>33161241
You on telegram too? Mines blinkchat1982
>>
>>33161241
i miss talking w/ you late at night and playing stardew and sending you vms
0.7mms are better though
>>
Big girls need loving too! Hit me up and let’s have some fun.

Kik: Jones17769
Discord: jones43210
>>
File: IMG_4481.jpg (148 KB, 615x820)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>ASL
200 years old/bog witch/aforementioned bog
>About you
stacked as fuck with a big belly to match
my most frequent feedback is that i look really cute and sweet but carry sex demon energy, also insane tits
my personality is not for everyone, i am direct and have a low tolerance for bullshit, sometimes a bitch but you'll like it
>Looking For
my online FWB ghosted me because i had a life outside of him, looking for a replacement with reasonable expectations
huge emphasis on the FRIEND, i expect to be treated like a person and would like to get to know you on a deeper level
hopefully you are at least medium attractive and a good conversationalist
>Not Looking for
no personality coomers, feeders, mommy lovers, edgelord humor
>Contact Info
88e88eeee8e

this is a burner so be patient
>>
>>33168281
>not looking for: coomers
>about you section: my tits are huge and im a sex demon
>looking for: friend who will have sex with me
are you fucking retarded
>>
>>33168348
i guess you can't read

i said very specifically "no personality coomers".
i am very clearly looking for someone to have a sexual relationship with who also has a personality, retard
>>
Chubby 20m
Looking for a chubby girl with a nice bush, im hairy as well so would love to trade with each other. Open to just chatting too. I prefer girls my age but older girls are welcome, just start with age
Kik is throw83536
NOT interested in husbands/bfs looking to show of their partners
>>
morawr58494 on chaturbate
total newbie
>>
>>33168348
>>33168348
>>33168372
Valid. Coomers and a friend that one also fucks are two vastly different things.
>>
>>33168667
Bitch stfu lol no one asked you a damn thing.
talmbout "Valid" lmfao
>>
>>33168691
oOoOo the 4chan police lmfao. Maybe once you finally touch a titty you’ll understand.
>>
>>33168696
Ur insecurity is showing. Project more. Dumb bitch. What happened to not caring
>>
>>33168714
Let’s think about this logically cause you are very clearly the same loser who was mad earlier in the thread. You can deny it, but it’s pretty obvious.

We never met. We never talked on the phone. A relationship wasn’t even a possibility. You claim I forgot who you are (true, probably). You are SO MAD that I rejected you not only do you remember but pissed enough to openly and persistently seethe in the bbw thread a YEAR later. And the best you can come up with was “w-w-well you’re fat!” …bffr, you’re free entertainment at best and a mediocre cringe troll at worst. I am still getting adds, you’re not costing me anything but the time it takes me to reply when I feel like it

picrel, me for real.
>>
>>33168767
Ain't nobody reading any of that lmaooooo. Wtf are you on about. Bye. Take ur "logic" and go cry in the shower yourself.
>Maybe you'll understand
Like wtf were you even talking about there already lmao. What is there to understand here? Unhinged idiot.
>>
>>33168776
Her post I replied to was about coomers and fwb. Touching a titty would help you understand the difference. But reading is hard huh? Please continue to embarrass yourself. I love feeding the trolls.
>>
>>33168780
Stfu I'm not reading any of this lmao
>>
>>33168776
Tbh if you want me to talk down to you, you can just message me directly. I posted a throwaway kik. It would be more considerate to people trying to use the thread. Unless you’re into public humiliation. But you’re a dickless cunt so …you won’t lol.
>>
>>33168281
Sent you a friend request. My Discord is mappy7274
>>
>>33168787
Wow the desperation is real. Yikes lol. Give a fuck about people trying to "use the thread" lmao tf. And if that's your concern then you are the traffic here. I don't want to talk to you I think you're a vapid dipshit who should stfu
>>
>>33168812
Yet you can’t stop lol. Weird.
>>
>>33168818
>Mirror
Yea we're really having a conversation here, I haven't read like 3/4 of the last things you've tried to get me to look at. You absolute dumbass lol
>>
>>33168825
I wasn’t even talking to you, I was replying to some chick and you couldn’t stop yourself.
>>
>>33168827
And they weren't talking to you either. >Mirror again
Lmao
>>
>>33168847
I ghosted you after chatting briefly. You’re mad. Rejection sucks. I rejected you for being too argumentative. Every conversation became very annoying, so no I couldn’t stand you. Didn’t give a fuck enough to even tell you why. (Unless I genuinely don’t remember you, then yeah sucks go suck bro).
>>
>>33168862
Looool keep writing diatribes that no one cares about. Sad.
>>
>>33168865
Sorry for hurting your feelings. Hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>33168868
>Mirror
It's healthy to tell yourself these things anon, proud of u
>>
>>33168865
Unblock fee is $69 lol. I’ll send you my cash app when you’re ready to apologize, piglet.
>>
>>33168873
Ur not funny or cute this is really sad
>>
I'm gonna head out enjoy ur ozempic or whatever lmao
>>
>ASL
31 mtf us
>Looking For
A selfish, bitchy fat girl to sit on my face and use my mouth regularly
>Not Looking for
Nice people, thin people, men
>Contact Info
Kik dattern
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>About You/Hobbies
Mainly into games, music and trivia stuff. Rather a horny and kinky soul, no problem keeping it to myself if you are not
>Looking For
>Not Looking for
I dunno, men?
>Contact Info
>>
Why are fat girls so arrogant nowadays?
>>
38m Italy
Horny and now. Lookimg for a chubby or bbw f now.

Kik milkcarton86
>>
Kik DEuin636 if you're a bbw wanting to sext and have fun. M24 can also hookup in northeast Mississippi
>>
>>33147297
>Chubby/BBW/fat contact thread
>>33094563
>>
>>33169801
Common fetish and they know it thanks to the internet
Average/thin mids unironically easier
>>
>>33166829
Bump. Also Mae if you’re reading this please add me again
>>
bump
>>
>>33168192
if i may ask anon, what happened?
>>
>>33168192
>>33172292
why dont you add me again then?
>>
>asl
42/M
>what you are looking for
Daddy Dom searching for his little princess.
I'm emotionally mature, caring, possessive, and strict when I need to be.
I'd like to be the father figure in your life
and provide the attention, care, and validation you've always longed for.
>not looking for
Guys, sellers, larpers
>contact
Discord: pizza2732
>>
>ASL
Male/20/SoCal
>About You/Hobbies
Average built but more muscular on the side. Hispanic. I lift, read, play guitar, sketch, gaming, I also write down stuff too. Also make vids.
>Looking For
Chubby to extremely overweight, just a chill bitch to talk and perhaps (maybe) get to tier 15. (Sending nudes and etc)
>Not Looking for
Transsexuals, scammers, you know the deal.
>Contact Info
I’ll send my discord, telegram, and snap once I get a reply
>>
File: he's_cool.jpg (27 KB, 512x512)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>ASL
20/M/Argentina
>About You/Hobbies
I'm way too skinny, psychology student, out going, I rather talk about this on chat. My hobbies are entomology, videogames (I'm addicted to the binding of isaac), spend time with my dogs and listen edgy 2000's music or anything related
>Looking For
A fat girl (the bigger the better) for talk and maybe start a relationship, I'm fine with long distance but it would be better for me if we can personally see irl
>Not Looking for
Men, transexuals, scammers and ghosts
>Contact Info
scary_crow236
>>
m/31 in Maryland

into:
big girls
toy/object insertion especially glass/transparent toys
girls peeing
taking virginity (real or roleplay)
somnophilia,or touching/groping girls while they do something else like play on their phone or clean

kik: wave.existence
>>
>>33147489
einhander ost slaps
>>
>ASL
F/early 30s/US
>About me
Poly wife and mom of 3, apple-shaped BBW, writer. Mild autism of the pathological demand avoidance and mild social anxiety varieties. I like writing and recording audio smut for fun. Enjoy the DDlg kind of lifestyle, and various aspects of kink. Other interests include medicine and various science topics, leftist politics, feminism, learning about others intellectual interests. I’ve been known to enjoy fishing, hiking, and boating (but not for a while) and I really want to get back in the habit of working out regularly (bonus points if you do regularly and inspire me!). I have a dumb sense of humor but I’ve been told I’m funny.
I like talking but I sometimes clam up and worry my convo partners are not enjoying what I want to say, prefer someone who can be understanding about that. (Also I get busy, especially during the evening hours of CST until around 9pm)
>Looking for
First and foremost, a friend. Someone who shares similar views and interests, someone supportive and who can hype me up and wants to be hyped up. Someone who likes silly memes and videos, appreciates the dumb little things I find and send them. SILLY CONVERSATIONS is a must. Someone who wants to banter and flirt and rile each other up, but also someone who isn’t prone to pressuring for sexting or pics… it’ll take some time to work up to that. Someone who is fun, kind, intelligent, and maybe wants to be daddy but can be satisfied with it staying in the online realm. Someone who doesn’t expect me to message first all the time (I really like good morning and good night messages :3). I have an online friend group (my husband and his partner and others sometimes) that plays games together and it would be great to find someone who fits with us and wants to play games together!
>Not looking for
A serious real life relationship. Boundary tramplers. Trolls.
>Contact info
Discord and kik: puzzleprincess423
>>
>ASL
34/M
>sexual interests
Very into edging and orgasm control.
Creampies, cum play, free-use...and probably a few more i forgot, but these are the main ones.
Im considering myself a switch, with mainly dom experience both online and irl. I never met someone I felt comfortable exploring my sub side with so im open to that as well.
>looking for
Biological females only.
An online fren with whom i can talk about anything whether clean or not, without the fear of being judged.
Would love to get to know you, what turns you on, your kinks, desires and secrets - or anything else you want and feel comfortable sharing.
We can share our past experiences, kinks, fantasies, favorite porn or anything else on your mind.
>not looking for
Biological males, sellers and people that cant hold a conversation.
>tag
the_solitude_seeker
>>
File: IMG-20240512-WA0026.jpg (161 KB, 1536x2048)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
22M/EU
Looking for a female/tranny, pref chubby(not fat). Age doesnt matter, you have to be talkative. Pic is me, im fine with sexting, friends or more. Skin colour doesnt matter. I have got big dick and cumshots if that's something you like.

Im not looking for men(unless dota duo), thanks
Disc: mozimo
Tele: AnsFay
>>
30 F US

Just tried to initiate sex with my boyfriend tonight and he doesn't want anything to do with me so I left the bed to cry my eyes out on the couch. We haven't been intimate in any way, shape, or form for months. I try to do everything I can to please him and I'm just not good enough. I guess I'm just trying to find someone who is willing to be nice to me.

kik: itsathrowaway33
>>
41 year old cute male. Dad bod with muscles. Tall. Pretty eyes. Tatted. North Carolina
@Wrathbones82 on telegram
>>
File: IMG_8864.png (662 KB, 768x1152)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>33166829
Bump
>>
>>33147297
M 26, EU. I like reading, writing, cooking, nature, and the paranormal. I’m 6’1”, athletic, short brown hair, green eyes, pale. I have good hygiene. I have a car, place, and steady job. I’m very neurotic, but not a gooner, and I keep it under wraps. If you have any questions, I’m not shy at all, so just ask.

>Seeking
Chubby neurotic woman to talk to. See where it goes. I’d like a steady long term relationship. Note that I can’t move. The most important things for me are that you take care of yourself, aren’t in excess of 300lbs, and have some actual hobbies that aren’t just watching a screen.

>Not seeking
People who are just lonely and looking for someone to chat with. Non-white.

>Contact
alimonyactual on disc
>>
>>33158852
studyingtheblade,
>>
>>33161241

I added you, I love giving girls praise
>>
>asl
26, fat, white Male, Southeast KY (near Mt. Vernon/Eubank)
>interests
I like art, talking to new people, and getting to know the psychology behind people different from me. Don't play many video games, but enjoy games like minecraft, fa48msllout, spore, etc.
>looking for
Something to fill the void/boredom. My new best friend, a lover, etc. Ready for a new soul to enter my life and become the next permanent fixture there.
Will only entertain those close enough to act on our urges.
>not looking for
Violent people, people who will force me to recite political catechisms, people who are close minded, drug addicts (drug users are fine, just not addicts).
>username
discord: imaginarynscary
>>
>>33161241
bumppp
>>
19 female wants to play breath of the wild on switch

I'll do anything

kik: playoffslut69
>>
Dm me on eddit. Request chat. Let's exchange pics. user/Turbulent-Ticket-355
>>
Any women here that want to chat hit me up Kik DEuin636 also in the northeast Mississippi area if you want to hookup
>>
>>33161241
Do you have telegram too? Mine is blinkchat1982 m uk 42 here, just looking to get to know a bigger sized lady, and see what happens
>>
M UK 42 kinky geeky chap, looking for a fun, bigger woman to get to know. Hmu on telegram blinkchat1982
>>
Desperate to play with any bbw
M/28
Bongodrumman
>>
37/m/Arizona
I’m a tall tattooed nerdy stoner looking to chat/flirt or whatever with a chill girl

KiK @ Upordown6
>>
>ASL
28/M/FL

>BIO
I like to learn new things, go to the gym, and just keep myself busy. I find a ton of joy in pushing myself beyond my own limits. I like to write and just be out doors in general. Traveling is also a hobby of mine. I'd also love to discuss tattoos & what they mean to you.

>Looking for
Bio woman between ages 24-32 who likes the band Rise Against as much as I do. Preferably also somewhere near FL as I have an extra ticket for the St. Petersburg concert.

>Not looking for
Men, transexuals, poly grabage

>contact info:
Discord: soundtrackoflife
Kik: illuminatedpyre
>>
39M. Go crazy over chubby bodies. Have a strong breeding kink. Looking for femanons to coom with.
Kik SG994422
>>
30/M, white, and attractive. Bigger gals are my favorite, hit me up if you wanna chat about literally anything. I'm pretty open to whatever
Kik: bigspaceprogram
>>
The men in this thread are why we are never going to have normal dating market ever again.
>>
File: IMG_20240229_222420_341.jpg (49 KB, 720x1280)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I am a chubby girl full of love willing to be your slave just add me
Telegram: @hendrina3
>>
>>33147555
bump
>>
File: 1695845804156114.png (49 KB, 250x250)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>ASL
29/M/Denver CO
>About You/Hobbies
Big nerd of all types. Into video/tabletop/card games, anime, music, kink, cooking, nature, etc.
Also moving into a new home with some empty space, looking for someone to spend my free time with.
>Looking For
Someone to get to know before you move in.
>Not Looking for
Paying for nudes or spending money before we're serious.
>Contact Info
kik: kixsterr
>>
>>33159220
>lift weights and am on Ozempic.
Why are you in a BBW thread if you don't like being fat?
>>
>>33188341
You seem confused. Enjoying being fat is not a requirement to be a bbw.
>>
do you guys actually have big women messaging you here

i've made a few posts but i've never gotten anything and it really upsets me, my town doesnt really have many large women at all
>>
>>33188694
whats your contact? tell me about urself and i might add u
>>
So yeah, i am with this beautiful skinny girl and its all nice but... i do prefer fat chicks... i need a chubby girl on kik for some fun

35 from europe
FrankCan872
>>
>>33175039
lol
>>
>ASL
23, F, New Zealand

>About You/Hobbies
I’m a goth, enjoy art, makeup, urban exploring, animals, music. I love gothic architecture too (:
I also have a cat!!

>Looking For
Cute guys, people to chat too about interests.

>Not Looking for
Anything overly sexual, anybody under 21. Nobody over 40.

>Contact Info
Discord- meatjpeg
>>
File: IMG_20230630_172150.jpg (97 KB, 683x911)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>ASL
22/m/ireland
>About You/Hobbies
into mma and jiu jitsu and weight lifting, play video games and watch anime occasionally in my off time, im very chill and hard to offend
>Looking For
chubby girls
>Not Looking for
people who want money
>Contact Info
Zoggere
>>
>>33147764
bump, please save me fat girl…
>>
File: 1717800579684652.png (306 KB, 670x503)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>33169801
I swear to god these are the worst threads in the entire catalog, these whores are insufferable even by /soc/ standards
>>
>>33147306
Aren't you some racist fat spic who fails to find love cause everyone who meets you finds your personality repulsive I swear I've seen you everywhere lmao
>>
>>33191667
Pussyfree loser spotted. Go fuck a tranny, it’s the best you can do.
>>
>>33191667
>>33191993
let’s all be nice here…
>>
>>ASL
30/f/US

>>About You/Hobbies
5'5, brown hair, green eyes, glasses, bbw. I'm pretty introverted, but I will probably end up talking too much once I open up. I love movies, reading, traveling, cooking, and I like to play video games from time to time. If you have OW we can play together!

>>Looking For
Someone to talk to long term/friends, maybe a relationship, if that happens.
>>Not Looking for
NSFW upfront. I like to build a rapport before that happens. Also no rude people or dry conversations.

>>Contact Info
Discord: attackkitten, also have snap and kik, just ask!
>>
>>33192070
Inconsistent age on the archive

What are you hiding, you rapscallion
>>
>ASL
26/M/Sweden
>About You/Hobbies
>Looking For
>Not Looking for
I dunno, men?
>Contact Info
>>
>Age/Sex/Location
27/m/UK
>Height/Weight
5'10, 180lbs
>Description
Just a reasonably well adjusted dude living life who's into soft women
>Hobbies/Interests
Reading, mtg, travelling, baking, nature, ice skating, anime, vidya
>Looking for
A cute (soft) girl to talk, to get to know, maybe get lewd with. Just see where things go.
>Not Looking for
Men, unhinged people
>Kinks
Aside from bigger women, fake boobs, hairy pussy, trans, pregnancy, oral, thick, pawg
>contact
Discord: Ichiyaaa
>>
>>33157857
We can see your panties.
>>

>>
>>33192070
I’d love to talk to you on kik, mine is spicedbear
>>
>>33147400
username not found, id love to chat with you <3
>>
Love cumming over chubby girls.
Any age welcome.

Creampsycho22
>>
>ASL
27M US (Seattle Time)
>About You/Hobbies
I’m asian and skinny. I prefer to talk about my hobbies in dms
>Looking For
A chubby/bbw girl to chat/flirt/sext and possibly trade nudes with. I won’t show face but don’t expect you to either. I have no preferences on how big you are, but bonus points if you’re a goth or an unkempt NEET.
>Not Looking for
Men, completely insufferable people
>Contact Info
disc is kameraobscura
>>
24 f fat bbw slut

I love being degraded.

Kik @ sluttybiggirlj
>>
>32/m/usa
>i love to cook, pretty damn good at it imo
>looking for pics of vids, I love chubby or bbw girls. Especially hairy or unshaved
>not looking for a relationship just pics and vids
>t.me/Polskabor
>>
disgusting obese niggers I hope you die of a heart attack before turning 40

https://discord.gg/BNbAmKZfhG
>>
Hi, I'm quite skinny. I would love to gain a lot more weight. I'm 24 years old and I only weigh 45 kilos. I don't know how to gain weight.
Snap: hailey_091m
>>
>>33197800
>I don't know how to gain weight.
Are you retarded? Eat more calories than you expend.
>>
>>33192070
Kik is razerleef if you feel like adding
>>
File: IMG_4270.jpg (20 KB, 564x508)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>looking for
male in EU into fat girls
got life together and not too weird
mid twenties and over
175cm and over
looking for something srs

respond with contact if this sounds like you x
>>
>>33199486
M24 175cm from France into fat girls
Have some weird fetishes tho
snap : babble1999
>>
File: 1657975490717.jpg (119 KB, 960x716)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>ASL
33/M/Midwest
>About You/Hobbies
I think I'm fairly well rounded as a person, I live a pretty normie life with but I keep finding myself coming back here because it seems like the only place I can make lasting friends.

I've been told I am funny, a good conversationalist, and friendly. People other than just my grandma have told me I'm handsome and have nice hair. I am 6'2 with a bit of a dadbod

I have lots of interests, I wanna get into woodworking and camping this summer, but I like stuff like movies, music, weird image collecting, finding schizos on tiktok, linguistics, reading, cooking and more!
>Looking For
Someone I can vibe with and maybe watch TV shows/movies together? Talk about our days/lives, infodump about our interests, idk let's start out as friends and see where it goes

Physically, I like everything from chubby to ssbbw+ with a preference toward the larger side

>Not Looking for
My life is sort of a mess right now and not looking for a serious relationship, but I'd be open to it maybe progressing there eventually. I also can't be on discord 24/7 or up late at night if that's a big deal for you
>Contact Info
flint7518
>>
>>33199486
discord: djcock.
>>
File: 190.gif (2.24 MB, 480x270)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
>A/S/L
25 / M / Poland (EU)

>About
I'm a friendly, caring, dom. I usually play video games in my free time and talk with my friends on discord. I like reading about new tech, AI, graphic design trends, random wikipedia articles, etc. I sometimes smoke weed and do other light drugs ocasionally (mdma, shrooms).
Tall (185cm) and bulky (fat), the typical 'bear' body type, full beard, clean shaven down there.

>Looking for
Cute kinky girls (either trans or cis, but I love girls with dicks), especially thicc sub girls with big soft asses, bonus points if you're goth.

I'm open to FWB, LTR, sexting or calls but I prefer meeting up in person. You don't have to be from the same country as long as you're willing to travel.

>Not looking for
Men/masculine people of any kind, people who only want to talk online/ don't want to meet up, anyone over 30 or people who try to sell me anything

>Contact
discord: @q.u.a.c.k
>>
File: PXL_20240612_002736215.jpg (2.79 MB, 4624x3472)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
How do bigger girls feel about smaller pps?
>>
File: PXL_20240612_002729122.jpg (2.78 MB, 4624x3472)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
>>
File: PeacefulSkeleton.jpg (77 KB, 500x501)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>ASL
25, M, from Colorado (US)

>About You/Hobbies
As far as appearances go, I am a skinny skeleton man, with very long limbs and growing out my hair a bit! As for hobbies, I love all sorts of things, but my main stuff would be video games (BIG fan of Fromsoft stuff!), manga/anime, movies, reading (love fantasy), D&D (long time DM for my friend group), MTG, cosplay, metal music, gardening, etc. I can go into more detail if the curiosity arises!

Also as far as kinks go I have a wide variety, which I can delve into over DMs! I am not into anything too extreme however

>Looking For
At the moment, I am looking for a chubby woman to have some friendly conversation first (would absolutely love to talk about shared interests!), and then some lewd fun too ofc, but I welcome anything that grows out of that!

>Not Looking for
Guys, one sided convos

>Contact Info
Discord: foocat007

Additionally, I am a pretty busy fella during the days and I am most active during the evening!
>>
Bump
>>
>ASL 18 mtf Madison wi
>About You/Hobbies shut in weirdo who plays instruments like bass/guitar/drums listen to a lot of music but mainly breakcore and extreme metal prefer to talk in vc most of the time since I’m a dry texter
>Looking For mainly for men or women 18-19 who live near me vc and stuff love people who are on the spectrum
>Not Looking for anyone who has right leaning politics or someone who’s immediately looking to goon or some shit
>Contact Info disc: callieonlexapro
>>
31/f/AZ

I dunno, I'd like to talk to someone who might find me attractive in the body I have. I love my softness and how cuddly I am.

>Bigots and conservatives no thank you
>>
>>33206995
Silly me...disc is
mangerbabe
>>
20m
Horny and looking for a chubby girl that wants to show off and chat, I can also show my thick cock. 18+ just start with age/pic
Kik bonk264

Not looking for oc of wives/gfs or guys feeding
>>
>ASL
23/male (white)/Tennessee
>About You
INFP neet. Introverted, passionate, emotional, scatterbrained, imaginative, idealistic. Very heart driven, romanticizing so much in life. Maybe rose tinted glasses are glued to me. I want love more than anything in the world, and friendships that last a lifetime. That, and to just generally live a comfy life with those loved ones. I'm trying to better myself nowadays in any way I can, taking whatever tiny victory I can get. I think it's bearing fruit, but it would be nice to have someone by my side so we could both better ourselves together
>Your hobbies/interests
Psychology, history, spirituality/religions, lost media, unsolved mysteries, philosophy, stories, cultures, nature, animation, music, meditating, architecture/aesthetics. I like politics to an extent but I tend to keep my ideals to myself aside from some basic stuff, seems how politics is so divisive. Just know I'm conservative but economically leftist.
>looking for
A chubby white female to get to know and eventually date. Ideal would be like the image i posted. Not someone too fat, but definitely with a tummy to grope. An introvert. A hopeless romantic like i. Someone with similar interests, hobbies,values, the usual. Supportive, deep, and wishing to bond/ explore each other's souls as best as we can. Maybe clingy
>Not Looking for
Inexpressive people who can't hold a conversation beyond simple statements/words. Trans folk. Ghosts. Genuinely, if you're gonna friend me and never talk, just don't friend me at all
>Contact Info
dhammapala
>>
>>33147297
>19/M/NYC
>Into curvy/meaty girls, I especially like black, Russian, Jewish, Italian, and Hispanic girls
Disc: deadliesttrap66
>>
>ASL
32, M

Looking for F to talk during the day, i have a lot of free time, would enjoy some company to talk about anything. Lewd is a +, if you like too.

>Contact:
Discord: magnumdml
Snap: magnumdml
>>
>ASL: 33 male canada
>About me: I like cars, building things, working out, anime, hentai, video games, cats, dogs, and much much more
>looking for: chubby girl for short/longterm fun. Naughty texting, talking about what we are geeking on, talk about our days and maybe even make a friend.
> not looking for: liars
>contact: symstery
>>
>>33208349
Sorry contact is Kik: Symstery
>>
>29/M/Inland Empire
>I game mostly, inbetween working or just scrolling through brainrot and anime.
>Looking for: women who share interests or wanna chat have fun, maybe hookup eventually
>Not Looking for: anyone clingy or obsessed, just left a fucking crazy bitch that loved me but was still fucking others
>disc: boomstick94
>>
>>
File: Bear.jpg (617 KB, 2160x1682)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>20's/m
>I'm a bear who just wants to feel any kind of admiration, idc if it's some kind of chaser. Got diagnosed with eating disorder.
>I don't want or need anyone to just criticize me, I am aware.
>I honestly don't know my exact weight atm.

>discord
sunnysideup_in_here
>>
File: Snapchat-725220769.jpg (82 KB, 720x960)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
M24 North London, UK.

5'6, real nerdy looking, long hair glasses, asian-looking but actually Hispanic. Used to be told I look girly but not so much anymore (maybe the workouts are kicking in? Lol). Into anime, many shows, porn, music diverse, deep chats, talking and building connections.

Into MILF, GILF, BBW, ahegao, trans, futa, femboy, hardcore, cnc, mating press, hentai, irl nude swapping, gooning, anything really within reason. Shy

Ditto with the above. Idm friendships and a connection really. I like those. Into anyone really hehe

Idk what I'm NOT looking for? Someone who won't even talk? Time wasters hahah

disc: littlebiganimal
>>
>ASL
23/F/New Zealand. The south island (:

>About You/Hobbies
I’m goth, more specifically whimsigoth. I’m not massively overweight but i definitely have some chubs going on, i think i’m about 85kg/187lb. I’m 5’3. I have 23 tattoos and a couple piercings.

Im also a clown girl :)

Hobbies include art, i paint (not the best but i enjoy it), lots of creative and glam makeup, collecting animal bones and skulls, interesting knickknacks. I don’t really game but i enjoy horror movies, animals too. I have a cat (:

>Looking For
People to chat with, if you’re funny that’s a plus.
>Not Looking for
Anything super serious, creeps and assholes <3

>Contact Info
Discord- Meatjpeg
>>
21/M/Wisconsin
Im a shy nerdy guy. I am very tall, and obsessed with nintendo, computers and minecraft.

I am looking for a larger woman to let me practice my oral on. I want to get good at eating pussy, ass, sucking on tits, ect...
If you are interested, im at TwoMeter2 on discord.
>>
22/m/southern usa
typical skinny-fit white nerdy dude. extremely into music, will listen to whatever you send me. marry me if ur goth
snap: elasticgoop
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.