[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nystate.jpg (57 KB, 660x500)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
New York state thread

Utica here
>>
24M fat submissive cuckold looking for right-wing/far-right Doms to abuse and own me. Bonus if you like Kaitlin Bennett and will goon with me to her.

Discord - YourDeepRest

Kik - SlaveOfAlpha00
>>
i used to live in Utica, opened a grilled cheese shop roosevelt ave.
>>
>>33151037
32/m
Any females from the 716 here? Tried Duo but nobody was in my area.
Discord: Algernonsrevenge
>>
24 f nyc
NO FAT MEN im fat myself and im looking for a gym buddy i like getting drunk and fucking but i also dont like fuck too many people because i hate people being on top of me, its more annoying than enjoyable unless we have a connection

just be from anywhere except staten island cause thats really far

no emos no gays (even if u have gay feminine voice idc faggot

kik: QUARTERAFTERTWO
>>
22 m bi average build and height
Looking for males in the 716 who want their dicks sucked
>>
Whats this
>>
File: 20230407_205451.jpg (134 KB, 1152x2048)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
19 Female Single Asian
Filipina / German Nursing Student

Kik/Telegram: ladybabes69
Snapchat: flowergirlkiffy
>>
25 m Midtown Manhattan
Usually around midtown Manhattan. By the afternoon got nothing to do but walk around and get the occasional bite to eat or drink. Down for anything really, hookups or just to chill it really doesn't matter.
Just do be weird and preferably be in the city as well as reply often (don't really like anyone who take 2 weeks or a eternity to reply)
Happy Friday to everyone
>>
>>33154613
Meant to say DONT be weird
>>
23 M upstate around Canandaigua sometimes in NYC for business, up for most things but n general more of a dom/top and i dont like stuff in my ass
>>
24 m NYC

HMU if you want your cock sucked.

Kik: anonisanon1011
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1000002874.jpg (2.45 MB, 4000x1868)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
M25 Saratoga Springs looking for a like-minded local girly to have some discreet fun with. telegram is @Surleystrode.
>>
>>33160112
Underage if it isn't obvious to everyone already
>>
Bump
>>
>>33152240
I lurk for fun once in awhile but I've seen like maybe 3 posts from 716, all faggots. GL dude, not sure I'd trust meeting anyone from this cesspool anyway.
>>
File: boyfie.jpg (271 KB, 1283x1701)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>ASL
22/M/Central NY, USA

>open to long distance?
Yes for maybe 1-2 years, but I eventually want to meet up when I'm not broke

>Physical description, Life, personality
White, 5'10, glasses, brown hair, out of shape but not fat (and trying to get fit), average appearance

No dating experience :(, Graduated college few months ago and still looking for job

Quiet and shy but generally able to get by in social situations, little more extroverted with friends, outwardly pragmatic but internally idealistic, likes arguing when passionate about a topic, sometimes pessimistic but usually optimistic.

>Interests
Anime, manga, vtubers, games, history, literature, philosophy, language learning, IT, light exercise

>Looking for
Female 18-24 years old (ideally 20-22), white (because I eventually want kids), virgin, healthy weight (slightly overweight is acceptable if you're working on fixing it), long-distance for maybe 1-2 years then eventually meet up

nerdy, weeb, has a hobby she's passionate about (even if it's something weird), a little quirky or neurodivergent, interested in eventually trying out different kinks but isn't a complete degenerate about it, switches between dominant and submissive, eventually wants a permanent relationship + kids

My perfect partner is a cute girl within 1 year of age to me who I can obsess over and who obsesses over me and likes to tease. Someone kinda like picrel.

Feel free to message if you just want friends, but I ideally want a romantic partner. If you're just looking for friends you don't need to be white or a virgin.

>Not looking for
Nonvirgins, nonwhite, transwomen (unless you just want to be friends), normies, people who are pessimistic about literally everything, woke, bad hygiene, hookups, obese, over 24 if romantic partner

>discord
j477782
>>
>>33152879
yer kik doesnt show up
>>
21 femboy looking to goon/maybe meet up niagara falls area
kik: femboy_noelle
snap: femboy_noelle
>>
>>
>>33151037
Bump
>>
Anyone want to share their 18+ Long Island irls?
Kik: paper0621
>>
Bump
>>
>ASL
M 23 upstate NY
>Hobbies
Most nerd stuff, hiking, and biking. Just moved to upstate NY (~45 min south of Syracuse) and looking to make some friends. Happy to just go out and eat/drink. I need to break the cycle of going to work-->home-->repeat. Just anything to get out of my apartment every so often.
>Looking for
anyone who wants to do any of the above
>discord
smoothbrainlet
>>
mid 20s/f/585
looking for cute dudes in the area to flirt w, probably nothing further tho but idk lol
I like video games, weed, hardcore punk music, trash tv.

no NEETs or people under 21 plz!

discord: sillyposter
>>
Bump
>>
M 27 NYC but willing to go a bit upstate
Looking for people to talk to, we'll see how it goes from there.
Prefer F but M can add it they're cool

Snap: Hughjazz8008
Leave any other contact and I'll add it I have it
>>
Bump
>>
I’m 29 m also 585. Would love to flirt, do you have session or telegram? Or just discord?
>>
HCoSwV4i
29 m 585. You got session or telegram? Would love to flirt
>>
28/m/nyc
>Bio
I'm not good at outright talking about myself so fuck around and find out

>Sexual interests
Bdsm, breeding, roleplay, anything else that I'm in the mood for at any given moment

>Looking for
Idk big girls are fun and femboy, trans too. I'm pretty open to pretty much anyone if I like you enough

>Not looking for
Just don't be super weird and 18+

>Discord
hydronav
>>
File: FxJzY9sWIAEk0b0.jpg (265 KB, 1002x1005)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
21/m/nyc
i want to go on nightwalks (past midnight), i dont really want to talk at all
burnerflush
>>
Bros I miss the north country. The crisp solitude of winter days. The frozen lakes you can hear cracking in the winter sun. The tamarack trees turning in autumn. Stewart's shops top tier ice cream.
>>
27M straight fit guy. Love to flirt, cook, and run. Still learning sex preferences/kinks but want to explore and experience new people. Bouncing between 914, 585 and 716 (work)

Sess - 0525880d9 aa1e04c760 c2d2d81e5b8a4 bcb76689495ab 7f861b38f5e 131765177d

Kik - turtlesfromshell
>>
>>33152879
S, is that you? First letter of your name i mean
>>
>>33168328
I'm in the same area, similar age, your name isn't working tho. Try adding me and maybe we can hit it off sharing music~

DC: pink2617
>>
>>33165320
You’re right I’ve been posting here for at least 5 years and have found nothing. I did talk to someone from 585 but that didn’t go anywhere. Luckily I’m not hideous and have irl options so it’s not the end of the world. I just like the idea of meeting some retard on here with a similar sense of humor. Either way, thanks bro we’re gonna make it
>>
Bump
>>
21 femboy noagara falls looking for hook up, super desperately want a trans girl or other fem to serve n be a slave for in my moms clothes, but open for anything! msg me to see how we get along!
discord: subsissyboy
>>
Bump
>>
>>33175465
wow man they fucked up your top surgery
>>
31 Bi M in Brooklyn here

I mostly fuck women, but if you are hot then maybe we could team up

Kik ApotheosisApocrypha
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (426 KB, 1242x2208)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
21 femboy from buffalo looking for dirty friends hmu!
snap: femboi_noelle
discord:subsissyboy
>>
File: E1wsmE4UUAEYYkF.png (133 KB, 507x588)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>33175203
this hasnt been working. im mostly doing this as a way to get out of the house since i dont do that, if theres a better way to do this let me know (maybe i just stream it or something). its really hot out
>>
>>33151037
Bump
>>
516 here!
anyone else from Long Island?
m/24
looking for twinks/femboys/transwomen
add me on snap

hansonboi11
>>
22/m/716
Artist (graphic design) and content creator. I don't bite!

I'm looking for people involved in the local music and art scene in upstate NY to chat with. Maybe we can see some live music or collaborate with each other?

disc: co.ral
>>
manhattan, 26m. i go upstate to visit family alot, near the syracuse area.

total loser recovering from a deep depression right now. ill just copy and paste from another thread and add a bit too it.

i like talkative people or people who are receptive to yapping because i yap. a lot. just don't be a dead fish. i like video games, but probably not the kind you enjoy, i like imsims, immersive stuff, yada. dont care for live service shit. dont watch anime but respect it. i want to learn music theory (in the process) and spanish, id also like to make a video game and write at least one book before i die. i love to explore - driving is one of my favorite hobbies. im not very attractive, thank god, and im not looking for anything sexual. i listen to a lot of music, i enjoy variety. i enjoy people who are passionate about things, even if those things are stupid. i eat the same thing every day as of late, im losing weight. no job right now, in college for a lame business degree. interested in content creation and general art stuff too. i like to paint. i enjoy hiking, might want to learn how to mountain bike. guns are cool.

discord: thirstkill
>>
>>33181670
my sleep schedule is kinda fucked up. i go out walking pretty late at night right now. it's not as dangerous as people pretend it is if you use your fucking brain
>>
Bump
>>
bump w regional delicacy
(Honestly I’ve lived here like ~25 years and have never even tried it bc I’m grossed out by Mac salad)
>>
File: carrier air wing fuji.jpg (178 KB, 589x403)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>asl
25/m/nyc
>interests
Aviation, japanese post war lit, opera, cooking, wine.
>not looking for
Degenerates, homosexuals, the mental illness crowd.
>looking for
Someone with my interests who isn’t a feckless degenerate. Also no women unless you're single, redheaded, and female. The no mental illness thing still applies.
>contact
catman45
>>
Anyone around? Bottom looking for top
Discord pj13601
>>
>>33182863
Id devour this and wash it down with a 6 pack
Also bump
>>
bamp
>>
>>33183528
Do you have Kik
>>
Bump
>>
Anyone in Queens or long Island want to be friends before I kms? It's getting hard to fight the urge. At this point I'd settle for someone who wants to sit in a dark room in silence together. I'm even willing to relocate upstate and be your farm hand if there's anyone seeking.
>>
>>33188598
Hope things are alright anon
>>
>>33188822
They're probably going to get a lot worse! Please help me achieve my gold of being the best looking corpse this year!
>>
>>33188598
>>33175203
>>
>>33189477
Is that a kik tag?
>>
27/M military vet going up to Syracuse for uni in a few months. Any chill Fs in that area? Hmu.
disc is briefingmoto
>>
>>33188598
I’m in queens what’s your Kik
>>
>ASL
29 m NYC
>Physical description
6' tall, average/chubby body, dark hair and black eyes
>Interests
Into vidya (RPG, action, basically anything that's not sports games), movies, music, anime (mostly shonen), tv shows.
>Looking for
Femanons in the NYC area into the same, but just looking for friends to talk with.
>Not looking for
Crazies, etc
>Contact
Discord: mr_r0b0t0
>>
Bump
>>
>>33174826
Bump

Also if you're gonna larp be at least entertaining, if you just want dick pics I'm all up for it but you don't need to pretend or start with really annoying small talk.

Meeting up is still fine and cool just don't need that goating trolling shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.