[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mt.jpg (45 KB, 478x597)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>ASL
>Interests
>reason for misanthropy
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>tag
>>
>ASL
female usa
>Interests
animals and true crime
>reason for misanthropy
personal experience, a love for the environment
>Looking for
obsessive crazy misanthropes
>Not looking for
anything else
>tag
corvidwife2
>>
22 Male NY, USA

New creative perspectives.

I hate weak people.

No idea.

No idea.

Sognara/Yzilma
>>
File: tsoc23.png (86 KB, 224x189)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>33219449

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>>33219449

>ASL
24/Nb(M)/NA

>Reason for misanthropy

Fundamentally violent universe where particles compete for space. Everything is recycled as energy in order to commit violence in every way possible. To me nothing should exist, certainly not sentient life.

>Describe yourself
Depressed, autistic, misanthropic, creative, perfectionist. INTP. I come off as sociopathic because I need logically consistent reasons to value things. This is a double edged sword. You could say I have an intricate personality, but few will ever get past the surface.

>Hobbies/interests
Psychology, neurology, physics, film, writing prose and music.

>Looking for
Entertainment in the form of people.

>Not looking for
Anyone too sensitive to criticism or too self important. People who do not know what they want/poor communicators. People with largely feeling based values and reactions. Anyone presumptuous. Anyone who doesn't know when to let go.

>Tag
Loahte
>>
File: IMG_5721.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1170)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>ASL
23/M/USA MS

>Interests
PC games, gothic fashion and music, traveling, survival stuff, theology and spiritualism, Spanish second language, and more. I’m an open book ask me anything I don’t care what it is.

>reason for misanthropy
Betrayed and abandoned often. I am at a point when I talk of myself I seperate myself from humanity not utterly in a narcissistic sense, but I still view humans benevolently. I just don’t think they’re capable of doing what’s best for themselves or each other and I have little patience for them.

>Looking for
Women, and particularly able to talk shit about males/females any race or any type of thing like that whilst simultaneously able to seperate themselves from being those things. Please let’s have similar interests and share music and stuff. Let’s be edgy and talk about our thoughts idec if you want genocide or have a history of violent thoughts.

Examples of separation is like, I’m Hispanic but you can talk shit about Hispanics idc.

>Not looking for
Males, Transexuals, enby, anyone looking for anything sexual or coming in thinking we are dating. Anyone who’s gonna just abandon. Anyone without some similar interests. BPD.

>tag

discord: gask
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
DOS, C64, ZXS, PC-98, MSX, NES, SG-1000, AST, Amiga, SMS, PCE, SMD, SNES
>Looking For
Bit Music, Chiptune, Sequencer & Tracker, FM Synthesis, Midi, Doskpop
>Not Looking For
NSFW
>contact
juriamo
>>
>>33219451
Stop larping as the opposite gender bro. I know who you are.
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (480 KB, 806x594)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>33220702
You'd be surprised, but no, that's not me.
Too young.
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (33 KB, 356x475)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>ASL
26/M/Eastern EU
>Interests
Crows, nature, watching people's behavior, collecting medieval weaponry, occasionally drawing, photography of nature and wildlife, occasionally enjoying gore content and occasionally creating gore content IRL
>reason for misanthropy
Parasitism of humanity upon this planet, anthropocentrism and its arrogant foundations, more than a decade of social alienation
>Looking for
Femanon AROUND MY AGE with similar ideology and violent ideation
>Not looking for
Underage, too young to have been properly and thoroughly raped by life and human society, doesn't appreciate nature or a pacifist and intends to remain so for the rest of her life, thinking she can hide away from degeneracy of humanity
>tag
heraldofcrows
>>
>>33219451
so is this some girl that cornix pretends to be or is this someone he accidentally groomed that now adopts his mannerisms lmao
>>
>>33220702
oh someone else else thought the same
>>33221265
>someone AROUND MY AGE
hrmmmmm
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Lena Platonos, Linea Aspera, Art Fact, Anne Clark, Wolfsheim, Clan of Xymox, The Birthday Massacre, Yapoos, Psyche, And One, Camouflage
>Looking For
EBM, Electro-Industrial, Industrial Techno, Synth Punk, Dark Electro, Industrial Hip Hop, Power Noise, Glitch Hop, Futurepop, Aggrotech, New Beat
>Not Looking For
e-sex
>Discord
ebmidm
>>
File: 1711546060996321.png (18 KB, 729x752)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>33221733
What possible benefits do I have to larp as a misanthropic girl without stating my age (which usually be default means underage)?
If I wanted to catfish retards for money I'd say I was an autistic 24 year old trad gf in a difficult financial situation that wants 5 kids and watches Lain and Evangelion or some shit kek
>>
>>33221239
You're legit not fooling anyone.
>>33221265
Hows life in the happiest eastern bloc ? Have you used the money I gave you to get your car back yet?

>>33221736
lmfao i know right. It's just too sus.

>two very similiar people
>WE'RE NOT THE SAME
>clearly not messaging each other
>still looking/posting

1+1=2?

>>33222191
bro you catfished me for money by empathy baiting me <3
>>
>>33221907
This is not you.
>>
>>33224024
What do you mean by this?
>>
>ASL
31/M/Mass
>About me
An easygoing straight guy with a few friends, a lot of questions, and a handful of talent.
>Looking for
Friends, vc, and artists.
>Not looking for
People who do not want to talk a bunch
>Discord tag
Grinrot
>>
>>33224283
what he means is that you're a faggot freak who's already posted twice in this thread with two burners and are gonna post like 6 more times with 6 different accounts like you do in every fucking thread. loser.

>>33221907
>>33220286
>>
>>33220018
>To me nothing should exist
Why don't you die?
>>
File: SGCAM_20240531_072133750.jpg (1.61 MB, 4000x2250)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>About myself
29 M Pensioned NEET
>Location
Germanistan
>Interests
Invertebrates, aquariums, plants, gaming, computers, psychedelics, outdoor, spirituality, science, space, biology, evolution, history, nature
>Music: 90s Goa Trance Industrial Dark Ambient Folk Metal Bhajans
Movies/Shows Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games
Vermin/Darktide, AOE II, Warframe, Mass Effect, Battlefield
>Physical
Long curly hair, androgynous feminine body, 170 cm, 68 KG, enduring legs, no body hair
>Mental
Diagnosed asperger autism, weird, eccentric, abstract, alien
>Style
Contract killer, night stalker, wood elf (outside)
gay dresses, nude (at home)

>Looking for
Likeminded contacts from the proximity and potentially a partner for at least "FWB" (exclusive). Preferably NEETs who also don't have a life and no money
but discipline and endurance to archieve their goals. I can need someone to help me with garden and construction work and we could also do long hikes, drink
or dose together in the dark night forest. I am prepared to house someone, theoretically you could live with me temporarily, give each other motivation, cook
and workout together. I have incredible little money but managed to still become well furnitured at least, but my apartment is very remote which means you
have to be able walk long distances with me. The nature is incredible.

If there is physical attraction we may build up an intimate "FWB", cuddle, fall asleep (naked) in each others arms, shower together, mutual massages, with
lots of kissing, touching and showing affection. I'm not asexual but not into hookups. I'm mostly into cute androgynous / feminine males but would consider
a female if they were mentally matching, try to turn me 'straight'. Finding a lifetime partner will always be my priority, but is unlikely, as my lifestyle
and goals are most unusual.

Be from Europe in any case if you actually plan to ever meet me.

>Contact
endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu
>>
File: FUAeLmGagAA_Xli.jpg (502 KB, 1636x1636)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>33225789

You can acknowledge something is bad while enjoying it. Cigarettes are bad for your health while feeling good. People also don't have a choice in fearing death. These seem obvious but I like educating.
>>
>>33226345
you didn't claim that people are bad. you said you don't think they should exist. this statement does not coincide in meaning with the continuation of your life, that's why I asked.
>>
I have a theory

>>33221239
Herald was already lurking thread because OP is him larping and automatically knew >>33220702 was referring to him

>>33221265
>26
>AROUND MY AGE
Enunciates all in caps to make the argument that since corvidwife didn't post age he can use the excuse that "she's" underage and doesn't want her

Common interests between the two
>misanthrope
>animal/environment lover
>occasional drawing
>sew/cross stitch
>wants mutually obsessive partner
>corvidwife2/heraldofcrows

>>33222191
He cared enough to check this thread for (you)s to defend himself again

>>33223949
Cba to defend himself against this anon because he got caught and exposed

He's been posting this current discordtag since mid March of this year with 49 posts in the archive already as of today, (4 new posts after this thread) and when there's a match that's as close as he can get anywhere on the internet, he's looking for a woman down to the teeth matching all of his exact requirements and values

Beggars can't be choosers so he'll either have to eventually lower his standards and accommodate for some unaligned traits or keep schizoposting in every esoteric thread possible until his realizes he won't ever find his corvidwife here

>conclusion
They're the same person and herald is retarded

He's collecting more opps than matches at this point with how many he's deemed unworthy for his 5'8" ass
>>
>>33226458

This may not be how you use it but going by the dictionary and how I always use it, "should" is moral; naturally the existence of people is bad.
>>
>>33226856
This is facts.
The stories I have about this person when I silly enough to feel empathy for him and attempt to relate to him. Which he made me deeply regret it and feel retarded as fuck for doing so. this guy like 99% of men on here are awful to the core and will play the victim until the end of time. Thanks for your post on it 11/10, you're a supreme chad.

Herald,
All the suffering you have endured and will endure has been self-inflicted and deserved.
Just know that you're not the victim and never have been.
:)

Get off the internet and get a job.
Or just kys because we both know you don't have the balls to do the other thing you've been larping about.
>>
Bump for crow to find the Amanda to his Kramer. I don't know why people dislike him, he's a chill guy if you don't have aggressively anti animal sentiments in my experience.
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/NEET/Misanthrope
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes. I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time).
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks

I am a depressed loser with no friends. nobody even adds me from my posts except to bully me n make fun of me but i can't find a better place for trying to meet people. this place sucks but so does everywhere else. and making friends as an adult irl is impossible.

so i am throwing my wish into the void

please give me a cool local friend who will talk to me n take me places to go do fun things or a girlfriend…please

>Discord:
spengler84.
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (64 KB, 600x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Hahaha, well, this got entertaining

>>33223949
>"Hows life in the happiest eastern bloc ? Have you used the money I gave you to get your car back yet?"
Literally who?
>two very similiar people
>WE'RE NOT THE SAME
>clearly not messaging each other
>still looking/posting
Yes? Because I don't date someone a decade younger than me?
Finding it hard to believe there are more ecocentric misanthropes than one?
If I called out every faggot who wants a trad wife to have multiple children with, 80% of soc would be populated by the same individual, with how unoriginal you dipshits are
>"bro you catfished me for money by empathy baiting me <3"
>catfished
>empathy baiting
Which is it, retard? Get your fanfic together
>>
>>33226856
>"he's looking for a woman down to the teeth matching all of his exact requirements and values"
My requirements are quite simple: to be my ideological equal. This I have stated in each and every one of my posts.
Couldn't care less what you faggots think about it
>"Beggars can't be choosers"
Except I'm not a beggar, I simply post what I want and move on with my day.
I rather take solitude than fall for every female, swarming like flies to every rotten carcass in the thread
>"Conclusion: they're the same person and herald is retarded"
Reach whatever conclusion you want, but if that's the one you choose, then I'm not the most retarded one in this thread

>"He's collecting more opps-"
Let me stop you right there. Stop speaking like a nigger and fuck off to YouTube shorts where you belong.
>>
File: IMG_0015.png (1.12 MB, 811x592)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>33227906

>"AntiCorvidposter"
Absolute fucking kek
>"The stories I have about this person when I silly enough to feel empathy for him and attempt to relate to him"
Go on, tell us the stories

>"All the suffering you have endured and will endure has been self-inflicted and deserved."
>suffering
I'm doing pretty fine

>"Just know that you're not the victim"
Never tried to look like one

>"Get off the internet and get a job."
Rich, coming from a ketamine addict NEET
>"Or just kys because we both know you don't have the balls to do the other thing you've been larping about"
Rich, coming from someone who doesn't have the balls to kill themselves and thus seeks services of an executioner-for-hire, if you are who I assume you are.
As for the second part... I've beat you to it
>>
File: IMG_0235.gif (276 KB, 332x332)
276 KB
276 KB GIF
>>33229348
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (2.02 MB, 2448x3264)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
>>33221265
Bump for the collective SEETHING of this board
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Radiohead, Bjork, Portishead, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Boards of Canada, Gorillaz, Susumu Hirasawa, Flying Lotus, Autechre
>Looking For
Downtempo, Breakbeat, Trip Hop, Big Beat, Electro, Ambient Techno, IDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient Dub, Illbient, Alternative Dance
>Not Looking For
Anything lewd
>contact
mtv.amp
>>
File: brotherUUUGH.png (859 KB, 1504x1080)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>>33229851
>Literally who?
Sure thing bud.
>Yes? Because I don't date someone a decad---blah blah
This is cap.
>Which is it, retard? Get your fanfic together
You don't understand a simple response. Par for the course I guess.
>Absolute fucking kek
I'm glad you find it amusing, I had a chuckle putting that in the tag as well.
We're laughing for two different reasons though. Yours is a cope.
>I'm doing pretty fine
More cap. We both know this isn't true.
>Never tried to look like one
You are though. Your entire intimate personality is that of one who believes they are the victim. But you're perpetually trying to live the downtrodden protag anime arc.
>Rich, coming from a ketamine addict NEET
LMAOOOOO. Damn you semi-got me there. I'm not a neet though. Do you understand what that term means? Also, last time I checked. You're the neet here. The cauldron attempting to call the kettle black.
>Rich, coming from someone who doesn't have the balls to kill themselves and thus seeks services of an executioner-for-hire.
That's just silliness and we both know it. We both know what was what in that dynamic. You are clearly no executioner-for-hire. You cannot even enact your brand of justice. Pretty low-blow since I've not aimed you in such a manner. But I guess what do you expect from someone of your caliber. Also; you are 100% capping as I haven't read anything in the new for Ltv. Just stop this nonsense bro.

You were found out and called out. Multiple people have seen the 4k footage.
It isn't about winning, it's about holding you accountable for it and your other bullshit.

>>33229348
Imagine being a pickme on /soc/ and not having enough neurons activated to understand what is happening but still weighing in the subject. Weird af bro. Go away lol.

>>33229978
No one is seething. At the end of the day, you lost an incredibly cool friend because of your toxic personality and mindset and now the equivalent of an archived lolcow. So I guess, yes. We're totally seething. Zzz.
>>
>"misanthrope thread"
>actually lives up to its title, everyone here seems to hate each other
pleasantly surprised ngl
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (158 KB, 1125x805)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>33230532
>"We're laughing for two different reasons though. Yours is a cope."
Cope over... what, again? Some crying and seething over my posts that I will not stop regardless of your opinions on them?
>"More cap."
Doing better than you, considering you're still here.
>"Your entire intimate personality is that of one who believes they are the victim"
That is hilarious, coming from an individual who believes in tolerance for trannies and that compassion is something that is given, not earned.
Hell, your excuse for your weakness is to blame "99% of soc men", now isn't that a victim complex.
>"You are clearly no executioner-for-hire"
Not for polygamous sluts who try to manipulate someone into being their executioner, because they are, again, too weak to kill themselves
>"Pretty low-blow since I've not aimed you in such a manner."
Yeah, you only came to shit up this thread by trying to dox me, but the truth is, I could dox more personal shit about you and it will definitely not make you look prettier than me
>"Imagine being a pickme on /soc/"
Said the faggot who came into this thread sucking off some maleoid fly#932 feeling threatened for competition on /soc/, then calling for social validation by stating, quote
>"Multiple people have seen the 4k footage."

You are absolutely pathetic, you failed to kill yourself on their graves because I denied you your manipulation and you came running to /soc/ to seethe at me, because I wouldn't help you.

Perhaps you should go ask that mommy's theoretic if he's willing to do what you wanted me to do for you? I think he might get an illusion that you give a shit about anyone other than yourself otherwise, lol

Otherwise, fuck off and stop shitting up the thread if you have no other purpose here but to shit yourself and cry
>>
>>33230542
Seems like an average dating thread to me, everyone spraying shit on one another as if it will make them look not knee-deep in shit themselves.
>>
File: adsfasdf.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>33230586
Oh my. Oh dear. You're coming unglued honey.

>Cope over... what, again? Some crying and seeth---
You were caught posting as two different people. One a girl and one as yourself.
Full stop.
>Doing better than you, considering you're still here.
And yet the cap continues since you've apparently not found your ''corvidwife''
>That is hilarious, coming from an individual who believes in tol---
Imagine being alive in 2024 and unironically being this way. You need to grow up. You're clearly still a child mentally and hate yourself which is why you project it on everyone else. Imagine being this trapped in earthly opinions and not enlightened. Your soul is rotted xd.
My weakness has never been blamed on ''soc men'', but in fact my own. However, ''soc men'' like you are legion.
>polyamous sluts
That is wild coming from someone who cannot even find one partner aiming it at someone who has been volcel and is rather chaste. You have zero actual intellectual understanding of the word ''polygamous'' as you are incorrectly using it. You're either actually this dumb or you're trolling by stretching its meaning to apply to your statement. Yikers.
I didn't manipulate anyone. I was 100% honest with what I was doing/thinking/saying and you were 100% on board with it. Look, the self-appointed victim is victim-blaming again.
>Yeah, you only came to shit up this thread by trying to dox me, but the tru--
I actually didn't dox you at all. I even made sure to not state any revealign doxxable info and even abbrev something. You're the one who took it next level because you were caught in 4k.
Also you cannot dox shit about me and even if you did. I don't care. Go ahead. Because at the end of the day, I know who I am and what I'm about. I'm confident in who I am and don't fear some zoomer on the internet.
>Said the faggot who came into this thread sucking off some maleoid
No because I caught you. It's that simple.
>You are absolutely pathetic
see image
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (30 KB, 736x729)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>33219449
>ASL
21/m/usa
>Interests
bugs, biology, hip hop, electronic music, art, films (sci fi, horror, weird shit) idk it's rlly hard for me to list everything i like.. i like fashion also. oh, and i make music and do little design projects
>reason for misanthropy
social isolation, not understanding others, others not understanding me, hating others being un-empathetic towards myself and others, the fact that we're destroying all the most lovely things in our world
>Looking for
buddies, friends, ppl to talk to who are patient, kind, and friendly. female attention would be a plus, i wont be creepy, or atleast not more creepy than other awkward and shy men.someone very genuine.
>Not looking for
anyone mean, bigoted, or rly ironic.
>tag
velvetdisaster
>>
>>33230623
>"You were caught posting as two different people"
That's fucking hilarious, because that's still not me. But keep coping and grasping at every delusion to try and "call me out"
>"And so the cap continues since you"
And you still haven't killed yourself, unfortunately, absolutely disappointing your rotting husband and child.
>"Imagine being alive in 2024 and-"
Having your IQ being on the level of a TikTok zoomer. Go watch some more Trashbin Hotel
>"My weakness has never been blamed on ''soc men'"
Yeah, just men in general, as you made clear by complaining about your family killing themselves from their inability to handle your presence, complaining how they abandoned you.
>"That is wild coming from someone who cannot even find one partner"
You are a polygamous slut who failed her husband and cannot fulfill her promise to be with him forever, seeking to bait in some anons from 4chan to play around with, shitting on the memory of your dead husband and on any thought about anyone you involve in your shitshow of a life
>"No because I caught you"
You can't even catch a break from your ketamine binge and that is why your brain has rotted beyond even trying to add the other person or checking the archives for her posts with her tag, and seeing replies from other people who added her just to find out she's underage.

You haven't found anything, you just came here, cried because I refused to play a role in your retarded dilema (which you SHOULD be resolving on your own in the first place), and then shat yourself trying to accuse me of something you can't prove, because surprise surprise, I am not the only ecocentric misanthrope on /soc/.

Holy fuck, I rather indeed be a volcel and wait and choose really hard unless I'm to be stuck with some leftoid whore like yourself who couldn't even properly Romeo and Juliet with me after I die. Your husband must be making an infinite power generator in his coffin right now with how much he must be rolling right now
>>
>>33230623
Now for the last thing that I'm going to tell you

>"You need to grow up"
Notice faggot, I wasn't the one who chose to aggressively "call me out" for some random bullshit instead of contacting me privately for a conversation like an adult
>is over 30
>uses "Yikers."
Talk about being a fucking child. I could add more here, but I am giving you a chance to finally fuck off.
Farewell.
>>
File: made4u.png (742 KB, 830x535)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>ASL
M/30/Muica
>Interests
Animals/nature/music/blending in
>reason for misanthropy
I could give you my baw story but suffice to say that my childhood and most of my adult life has been less than ideal and most people I meet make me sad that caving a humans skull in is illegal.
>Looking for
A friend/group to vc with and just kind of hang out with and maybe do shit.(preferably all male, no homo)
>Not looking for
Dramatic retards with unchecked BPD i.e. the typical annoying/aggravating spergs you meet on 4chan servers.
simps or attention seeking e-girls
Anything too deep or meaningful.
>tag
doom_71357
>>
File: 1667349512190379.png (1.17 MB, 2000x2000)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>33230532

>pick me
>anticorvidposter
Wheeeeeeeeze.

Not sure how calling someone a chill guy makes me a pick-me, unless you'd say the same about any remotely friendly casual comment. You'd probably shit your pants if someone returned your unrequited love.

Regarding corvid posting as someone other than himself I didn't weigh in at all. What is there to weigh, you haven't shown any proof.
>>
>ASL
28/M/UK

>Main Interests & Hobbies
History – mostly modern, particularly interested in revolutions
Politics – anarchist who hates idpol
Programming – increasingly interested in Linux and FOSS
Retro video games – particularly old Nintendo/Sega ones and PC sim. games

>Other Interests & Hobbies
Model building
Reading
Vegetarianism
Working out

>Physical Appearance
White, above average height with slim build. People say my face is attractive but you’d have to judge

>Looking For
Women interested in chatting. If you add on Discord, please send a message with your ASL and interests (just broadly) within 24 hours of me accepting, or I’ll remove you.
>Not Looking For
Men or LGBT

>Discord
anti_normie
>Email
throwleway@proton.me
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, Godflesh, Primus, Rammstein, Killing Joke, Foetus, The Shizit, Ministry, Ikd-sj, Pantera
>Looking For
Industrial Metal, Nu Metal, Groove Metal, Beatdown Hardcore, Ragga, Rap Metal, Digital Hardcore, Turntablism, Funk Metal, Neue Deutsche Harte, Cyber Metal
>Not Looking For
Nudes
>Discord
six.ugly
>>
File: erpv4dw83g2c1.jpg (49 KB, 400x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>ASL
18/F/US

>Interests
am a neet femcel into walking, playing a wide range of vidya, music such as sewerslvt / most breakcore, and anime

>Reason for misanthropy
No one seems to understand me other than the truecels here

>Looking for
looking for friens and maybe even a bf! :D

>Not looking for
Leftists who get offended over everything and also people who ask for nudes or whatever 5 mins after meeting eachother

>Tag
join https://discord.gg/v73uvqAqqJ and add "bluepilled aunt" from the member list!
>>
File: 20231009_190126.jpg (355 KB, 2084x4624)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>33221265
This retarded idea of a thread is not dying on my watch
>>
Wheel lock?
>>
File: 1719176826311028.jpg (569 KB, 1267x1446)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>33219449
>ASL
23/M/Canada
>Interests
Video games, reading, writing, tabletop rpgs, board games, philosophy, ethics, politics, history, anything horror-related and I like 80's pop and eurobeat.
>reason for misanthropy
people, history, woman, greed, the media, being ostracized, and it looks like killing people would feel really good; empowering.
>Looking for
frens to talk with and do stuff with, bonus if your a hater
>Not looking for
people trying to sell me things I guess
>tag
drnecrofeelya
>>
File: toadally creamed.jpg (55 KB, 720x960)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>33219449
>ASL
M/23/US New Mexico
>Interests
Languages/cultures, information theory, mathematics, biology, pharmacological chemistry, religion/esoterica. Love music and art. Speak Japanese fluently. Dominant but gentle and caring personality.
>reason for misanthropy
People are underwhelming. Human beings are much less than the overman that will replace us. We are small and weak, but still cruel and pitiless. We are like roaches. Evil to one another, enemies of the good and the wise, villains to ourselves through allowing our animal impulses to lead the higher parts of ourselves around by a tight leash. Slaves to our flesh. Most men are no more than upright apes, animals and nothing else.
>Looking for
Girls to become friends with and maybe romantically involved with. Intelligent Gentlemen to befriend.
>not looking for
Underage. Mean & Dumb. Girls who have no interest in meeting irl at some point.
>tag
vvaevs
>>
>>33237947
lmao
>>
File: IMG_5259.jpg (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>ASL
20/f
>describe yourself
shy, intuitive, cozy, chatty, silly, pretentious, asd2, pale and smug ama
>interests
retro fps games, making shiddy song covers, passionate about fettucine alfredo (i am not italian) and pineapple on pizza (debate me)
>reason for misanthropy
having to constantly prove your worth to the world makes you wonder if anything is worth it anymore.. ill expand on this later since it's a bit personal
>looking for
someone to make me feel alive again, someone who'll stay up with me just to read or chitter chatter, someone who has a warm heart, someone to play quake arena with, isnt afraid to tease me or teach me about topics i could parrot away
>not looking for
trannies or fags or bisexual men
>contact info (discord
undecipherablechan

im not a gloomy girl, but i do love to sleep my days away. i think we'll do good together if you want to escape the feeling of worthlessness together.. i guess i dont want to stay like this forever
>>
>>33239762
While you were posting sneed I studied the bait. While you made janny seethe about hot pockets I mastered the report button. While you saged relevant threads I cultivated inner strength. And now that the boards are on fire and the normalfags are in all threads you have the audacity to come to me for posts?
>>
>ASL
32/m/Canada
>Interests
boomer shooters,walks
>reason for misanthropy
Just getting older and seeing people's true intentions more clearly and never really forming strong relationships with people.
>Looking for
I don't know this site always just seems to disappoint me and make me feel worse but it's like my only socializing I do
>Not looking for
gays, trans, whores and girls with BPD
>tag
wild_thing
>>
>>33241310
Kik?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.