[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tumblr_l_25453218774247.jpg (508 KB, 1784x1524)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
Thread for fems! Female, trans fem, femboy, as long as it’s girly, it’s welcome.

Will start, 25, femboy (enby maybe?), petite, and love things like film photography and indie music. Tired of nudes from men that can’t shave.
Links:
Kik: BookmarkThePaige
Telegram: LilBean98
>>
"Lesbian" trans is the stupidest larp ever
>>
File: 1716011598801.png (523 KB, 685x1098)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
27 f southern California near Anaheim
looking for serious dating, in person and ldr
LDRs are fine if we end up voice chatting every day and we like each other, I doubt it will happen but you don't know.

discord tag is chickenclaw3

I only like men, maybe femboys will treat me better than "typical men" who knows.

I like vtubers, anime, j-pop, manga and webcomics.
>>
>>33237560
Every lgb and trans/femboy thread is already full of these agp prison gay losers desperate for pussy , it’s so funny to see when a cis female posts the amount of replies, that plus the fact that they basically admit to settling for feminine men or trannys in their bios is comedic
>>
>>33239077
I hate it too, I'm a bi mtf that, yes, does prefer feminine over masculine by a good degree, but it sucks 'cause I dont wanna be lumped in with the sex crazed majority ...
>>
>>33237538
Mtf troons are not women and will never be women, and will never be mistaken for women. Instead of looking for girlfriends or boyfriends, look for a therapist and try to fix your mental illness that is making you think youre a woman, when you are most definitely NOT.
>>
>>33239362
I mean, they put femboys in here too, and even mentioned wanting men so, obviously this isnt even relevant when it comes to this thread. If you wanna flame you might as well do it somewhere that makes sense....
>>
>>33237538
Also, while im here, what are you looking for anyway? You mentioned nudes but like....does that mean just chatting? A passing encounter? Something longer term?
>>
File: 117252020_p0.png (3 MB, 1856x1280)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>6 out of 7 first (You)s are just pissing and moaning
I'll get in on this:

Passable = trans
Not passible = LARPing

somebody /thread me
>>
Hey femboy/possible mtf looking for fem friends and chat. Into photography, indie music, table top rpgs, war games, history

Add me on discord: tolkia
>>
>>33237538
This post looks more like some trans degenerate predating for actual girls
>>
>>33237538
mtf from canada looking for other trans fem friends :>

my discord is shesasmoothoperator
>>
>>33239982
what if im a cis F amd have a femboy fetish
>>
>>33240021
I'm talking about OP. Also femboys are just faggots anyway
>>
>>33241957
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>33242064
4chan, and /soc/, probably the board with most degenerates
>>
thread seems fucked but ill post still

>asl
24/mtf/US
>interests
Literature, anime, cooking, coffee,video games, honkai star rail and gunpla
>looking for
A friend to talk to about common interests.
>not looking for
Niggers, libtards, normies, people who don't want to talk after a day
>username
vipus111
>>
>>33242133
Whos your fav Star Rail charecter?
>>
>ASL
18/F/US

> INTERESTS
drawing, writing (poetry), philosophy, silly people

>NOT LOOKING FOR
idk dude. just don't be weird i guess.

>DISCORD
yamzoi

please be as Retarded as me. we'll get along well :3
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (576 KB, 2095x2532)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
33 yo non-binary transfemme…looking for a friend - preferably trans.

Discord: lifeofbrynne
>>
21 mtf socal

I love touhou & I love playing my instruments. I also like to bite...
Looking for fems (of course) preferably into bdsm and near me. If not, that's okay! Hmu for some fun :3
>>
>>33242910
discord @yuiturn_
>>
File: GPSLFnGXAAEUZ5S.jpg (76 KB, 996x747)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>33240021
then add me
shoogay on disc
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon/NEET/Misanthrope
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes. I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who (preferably goth) is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time).
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks

I am a depressed loser with no friends. nobody even adds me from my posts except to bully me n make fun of me but i can't find a better place for trying to meet people. this place sucks but so does everywhere else. and making friends as an adult irl is impossible.

so i am throwing my wish into the void

please give me a cool local friend who will talk to me n take me places to go do fun things or a girlfriend…please

>Discord:
spengler84.
>>
>>33242773
There is no such thing as non-binary
>>
>>33243535
Lol used to know someone just like you, until you said no to gun owners, could have sworn you were her, you sound nice, I hope you find someone cute to treat you right
>>
>>33243533
Uhhhhh Colton?

You aren't a woman, you are a mentally deranged man with a stink wound. Your reputation as a sex-crazed, nasty person precedes you.

It's not hard to find your former penis (now a gaping wound) on the internet. Please kindly fuck off and leave actual women alone.
>>
File: IMG_20240325_002040.jpg (237 KB, 720x871)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>ASL
20/femboy/spain
>about me
Feel free to ask anything
Im actually introvert, boring and akward but ill try my best, i promise!!
I like regular things such as music, films, series, games and so
I also like reading, cooking (specially baking), anime and working out
Also into biology, astronomy, chemistry and mythology
>looking for
Anyone cute actually :) girls, feminine boys, trans, any gender!
We can chat or maybe play some games
Frindship open to a relationship would be ideal but im ok with just regular or lewd friendship.
I would ask you to be completely honest, nothing gets me mad
>not looking for
Regular/masc guys trying their luck
>Discord Tag
S_chat
>>
>>33248132
Also, my kik: chico_bi5
>>
32 mtf usa

Extremely submissive, need a woman to make me her pet / toy.

Kik helplesslysubby
>>
>>33240021
Then please kidnap and enslave me
>>
File: mine.png (3.36 MB, 1847x861)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB PNG
29 / transfem but refuse to transition, only wear female clothes in private for special people
Looking for people to form some kind of connection with, hopefully be lewd with
Drop your discord and ill add you
>>
>>33249301
Baka just do it dummy
(Or do you mean ib the closet?)
>>
>>33249301
M27 clintonsboy#1015
>>
>>33249514
Thanks for the support, I might
I've come out to several people parents including, it's not something I hide but it is also not something I announce or show off
>>
>>33249528
disc doesnt work
>>
23 femboy here
Looking for other fens for fun Chats :3
Kik: mrbccity
>>
>>33249534
It’s clintonsboy#1510 . I got the numbers mixed up
>>
File: Touching Myselffff.gif (2.6 MB, 480x880)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB GIF
18 f us i prefer text & call pls (530) 506-3040
>>
>>33249529
Ah. If thata the case then fine. i get that fir sure
>>
>>33249744
friends? <3
>>
>>33249788
Okays~
Discy is MapledDreams
>>
>>33249809
>MapledDreams
doesnt work
>>
>>33249868
It should....on no unless the account name MintyFern_ is what people are supposed to enter in huge oops...
>>
>>33243533
Cope
>>
File: IMG_0472.jpg (116 KB, 736x969)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
18f usa
looking for mainly cis females!!!
open to anything really though ^_^
disc: 4770477
>>
File: kjk.jpg (58 KB, 1242x698)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
20 femboy, wanting to have fun, sext or trade with other femboys, femmes, cd, trans etc
sc l1nkkun
>>
any lesbians in NC that like femmes? not trans and im not looking to be an experiment for bi girls
>>
>>33237538
ayumuosakerkasuga.

19 Female
>>
>>33253336
With the final dot, tells me "aren't accepting requests"
Without, goes well.

Which one is you?
>>
>>33253347
shit for fuck sake I forgot about that, discord won't let me get friend requests sent to me on that account

ghostgirlperona
>>
>>33253350
Added that one then lel
>>
File: Avatara (150).jpg (1.84 MB, 2250x4000)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>About myself
29 M Pensioned NEET
>Location
Germanistan
>Interests
Invertebrates, aquariums, plants, gaming, computers, psychedelics, outdoor, spirituality, science, space, biology, evolution, history, nature
>Music: 90s Goa Trance Industrial Dark Ambient Folk Metal Bhajans
Movies/Shows Surreal, Horror, SciFi, Documentaries, Mindfuck/trip movies and series
>Games
Vermin/Darktide, AOE II, Warframe, Mass Effect, Battlefield
>Physical
Long curly hair, androgynous feminine body, 170 cm, 68 KG, enduring legs, no body hair
>Mental
Diagnosed asperger autism, weird, eccentric, abstract, alien
>Style
Contract killer, night stalker, wood elf (outside)
gay dresses, nude (at home)

>Looking for
Likeminded contacts from the proximity and potentially a partner for at least "FWB" (exclusive). Preferably NEETs who also don't have a life and no money
but discipline and endurance to archieve their goals. I can need someone to help me with garden and construction work and we could also do long hikes, drink
or dose together in the dark night forest. I am prepared to house someone, theoretically you could live with me temporarily, give each other motivation, cook
and workout together. I have incredible little money but managed to still become well furnitured at least, but my apartment is very remote which means you
have to be able walk long distances with me. The nature is incredible.

If there is physical attraction we may build up an intimate "FWB", cuddle, fall asleep (naked) in each others arms, shower together, mutual massages, with
lots of kissing, touching and showing affection. I'm not asexual but not into hookups. I'm mostly into cute androgynous / feminine males but would consider
a female if they were mentally matching, try to turn me 'straight'. Finding a lifetime partner will always be my priority, but is unlikely, as my lifestyle
and goals are most unusual.

Be from Europe in any case if you actually plan to ever meet me.

>Contact
endzeitromantik @ emailn . eu
>>
>>33239077
I would consider a female for pure desperation if they were a match, but its unlikely and they are not worth chasing after. I don't want children and there is nothing what makes me hornier than a cute male with a nice cock. Females would be only worth to cuddle and as a general companion if they were mentally compatible, but they never are.
>>
25 year old femboy lookin for others maybe near me in TX
>>
kik: moth_light

hmu with other contacts if you want I hate kik
>>
>>33254657

new kik is actually violetlions
>>
>ASL
24 trans f uk
>Bio
Bored and with a lazy libido thats woken up a little. I like doing degen shit with degen queers, esp if I can get high with you. I also like doing relatively normal stuff too. Fairly anxious and I often keep myself to myself but I also yearn for social interaction, so I'm keeping this UK only.
>Sexual interests
I like to mostly just grope around and make out and ask my face to be sat on (really like face sitting tee hee). Also developing interest in techdom, so bonus points if you're into that. I'm pretty subby typically but much of the sex I have isn't D/S stuff.
>Looking for
Girlies in the UK
>Not looking for
Guys, dudes, men and just generally masculine people
>Discord
whippitshotgun
>>
File: IMG_3481.jpg (68 KB, 640x714)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
18 bi switch femboy looking to trade with and show off my thick ass to other cute boys or trans
HMU kik/discord thickfemboycheeks
>>
>>33237560
explain
>>
Excuse me is this the GF store thread?
>>
>ASL
Late 20s, Femboy, American West Coast
>Bio
East Asian Crossdresser, naturally androgynous and short so I pass well, on HRT. Politically moderate, gets along with both sides just don't be stupid.
>Interests
Anime/manga- multiple fandoms, art, drawing, photography, modding fallout, limited computer science.
>Looking for
Women friends. Trans and Cis are both welcome, i do not discriminate.
>Not looking for
Men, masc people.
>Kik
MakotoIsAGuy
>>
File: IMG_1308.jpg (482 KB, 1440x1920)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>33258876
forgot to include a pic.
>>
This was a good thread desu
>>
>>33243533
>nobody likes me :(
>anyways here's how i have the worst personality you've seen on this board
god you sound exhausting and miserable.
>>
44 sissy seattle needs traininng.

Wife doesn't know... eeek... corrupt me..

discord: littlerainbowcakeya1
>>
> Join this SFW female safe space server

https://discord.com/invite/xkK9FafpUp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.