[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: i.jpg (15 KB, 240x320)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
A place to vent, chat, comment and ask for advice regarding rebellious family members.

I'll start. Single Father, 2 daughters.
The oldest one about a year ago started dating a guy well over twice her age that she met when I brought her to a work/family event.

She has a crush on him and cannot see he is just using her.
He sends her gifts which are mostly clothes that I cannot approve, jewelry and flowers.

They meet often at his house, they go to events and parties, but I know the relationship is mostly of sexual nature as I can read their messenger chats because she usually leaves her account logged.

Every time I try to bring the relationship up she gets defensive and runs to him, but sure what else to do.

Willing to add more details if needed.

Kik: mhoth
>>
>>33240112
>>33240138

you're so fucking weird, dude. you could at least have enough dignity to run away with your tail between your legs when you immediately out it as a weird humiliation fetish thing.

make like a tree and kill yourself.
>>
Woah! What happened?
>>
If she's of legal age, it's literally nunya bidniss.

All you can do is offer advice, and realize that you have no power or control over what she does, she's an adult and makes her own decisions, however poor they may be
>>
>>33240166
>gifts that i cannot approve, like jewelry and flowers
what the fuck are you talking about dude? that's looney tunes shit. how much more "in earnest" could a romantic gift even fucking be?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.