[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717485907670930.jpg (374 KB, 2000x1538)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
Post ASL and what you're looking for.
>>
34/M/US

Dad bod. Looking for F, 18-21 preferred to chat. No expectations, let's just see where it goes.

For interests I'm generally into things like video games, some anime, movies, sci fi, guitar playing, singing, cooking, and working out. If you think we have anything in common, hit me up!

Snap: garte-89

Kik: Agar.89

Disc: garf.b0t
>>
File: IMG_4288.jpg (768 KB, 1152x720)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
32/M/EST

6’1”, thick hairy dadbod, medium-deep voice, lift & hike a bit. Looking for friendly sexual relationship with a cute girl who feels nurtured and protected by my size and/or age. Friendly AND sexual, so hopefully we can both get up to some very hot adventures discovering ways to tease and pleasure each other and also just hang out and have a good time talking about movies, games, animu, life, or grownup topics like arts, politics, philosophy, etc. Intelligence and compassion are huge turn-ons. Sexually I’m actually a dom-leaning gentle switch, love to give pleasure any which way I can and love causing visible excitement and neediness with my teasing. Specific kinks are affection/praise, body contrast, hairy girls, anal, lots of oral and female bisexuality - fascinated by girls who like girls sexually, some of my deepest sexual experiences have come from sharing that attraction with a girl I’m attracted to who’s also attracted to me. Open to messaging, VC, eventually video or even meetup if we have real chemistry. Chemistry is KEY and if we have it I’m open to any kind of thing developing.

Kik, Snapchat = mysterman1052

Discord = mysterman1052_2_10376
>>
32/m/est

Looking for cheating gfs near Bmore.

Kik: Bull4wifegf
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Single parents. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, belief, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
24/F/UK

Snap : itschnll

Discrete nurse Domme looking for a determined kinky nerd guy that willing to fully commit into long term D/s relationship Online/irl
>>
37/m/usa
I'm looking for a younger girl to chat and explore fantasies with. I am a daddy dom who enjoys both the loving and caring aspects of the role along with the more dominant/rough parts sexually. If you're looking for simple friendship, companionship, or mentoring don't hesitate to message. I'm also willing to help those who are curious or new to these types of relationships.
Not interested in men or mtf
Discord: john362
>>
>A/S/L
31/m/905 Canada
>What you are looking for?
Women, or cucks who want a guy talking to their girl
>What you are not looking for?
Men
>Deal breakers
Don't be a guy and don't be obese. Average is fine, I'm average too.
>A little about yourself
Chill guy looking for online fwb, if we're an hour or two away then maybe some meetups down the road. If you're a cuck, I'm into helping out young couples or first timers so hit me up if you want a guy walking you both through it, shit like that. As for non lewds, I'm into games, documentaries and traveling.
>Contact
discord is vulcanore
>>
23 M PL
I'm bi, looking for someone older (M or F, doesnt matter) to have some nice goon time and maybe even showing off on cam
I'm into ton of stuff including hentai and rl
Hmu, the upper age limit doesnt matter, i would love to chat with 30yo or even 60yo
Discord:
mike9769
Telegram:
https://t.me/mikel9769
>>
File: tsoc25.png (80 KB, 220x186)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>33246011

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
25 M Youngstown Ohio
Looking for a woman older than me, open to a variety of dynamics.
Discord: rehmisme
>>
File: Polish_20240630_172033852.jpg (1.01 MB, 1080x1229)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Female, 21 yo, Russia
For some reason, I really like being humiliated by foreigners. Also like feeling the moral decline. I like to feel corrupt, to become more spoiled than I was before.
You can also just use me if you want.
I am also open to non-sexual communication.
I'm not a seller. And I'm not a slave - I only do what I want to do - please remember that. I hope our communication will be pleasant for us..
Kik: rusdaria123
>>
File: lktaldpe8mx61.png (1.55 MB, 2000x1200)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
32/M/USA

Looking for a clingy submissive girl who loves the attention and validation that an older man provides.

I enjoy the dad/big brother dynamic. You can tell me about your day, or anything that's bothering you and I'll be happy to be supportive and give advice if that's what you need. I would also be able to help take care of your sexual needs and talk to you about anything you might be sexually interested in.

If you add me please let me know you added me from this thread plus a little about yourself, it can be anything at all.

discord: swift1025
>>
>>33246012
Bump
>>
File: 1642270624658.jpg (330 KB, 1080x1211)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>33246356
Come on man you can clearly see the white noise density on the paper not exist at the top.
>>
>>33246405
what are you yapping about
>>
>A/S/L
33/M/WA
>What you are looking for?
for a younger girl who like to be taken care of, get lots of attention, be a pet, and/or be spoiled
>What you are not looking for?
Men
>A little about yourself
I'm a pretty quiet weeb who is very caring, into video games, cooking, and many other things. I can get pretty autistic about topics and blabber about stuff.
>Contact
discord: tsukasa7117
>>
>>33246011
>Asl
19 Male USA
>bio
Skinny, white, 6’3, black hair, I like metal and punk
>looking for
Either dominant older woman or girls around 18 who are short and mentally ill
>>
Lurking...
>>
18/f/usa
looking for older abusive boyfriend
i can give more details when you add me
>goredloli
>>
>>33246541
Hello mr FBI agent
>>
20 M here been going to a gloryhole and recently she had me fuck her after swallowing my fat loads a couple times. I fucked her so hard the curtain fell and while it was dark i saw she was more like 50. Didn’t stop me from cumming in her though. Was awesome
>>
>>33246439
short mentally ill girl here, whats ur disc
>>
M/18 looking for F/25-35

Discord: Sluffy0551
>>
Kik: 17489hgw
Telegram: HGWLER
Discord: maxlanger
Snapchat: hgw17491
Instagram: herrvanthom

M 44 Germany, looking for sexting including live pics and vids. No guys, no sellers, just a female interested in private fun and teasing each other. I'm dominant and into legal age gap, so it's not a must, but a plus, if you are submissive and/or younger.
>>
M 49

Looking for 18+ females to chat and see where it takes us

Kik BoredSc0t
Disc br00nie
>>
28 m from Australia
Interested in getting to know a younger woman, hmu.
mattk_1870 on discord
>>
36/m/ gooner Lookin 19-23 F for DD/LG chat
disc: mutationmutant_40419
>>
35 m uk looking for depraved f for online fun behind my vanilla girlfriends back.

Love to corrupt you or explore your nastiest fantasies - I have lots of very taboo videos to share.

Not looking to trade with m

Kik/discord: flingsterguy6
>>
34F. Married teacher here. Looking to chat with fit/muscular bulls. Always been interested in studs who know how to take control. Especially looking for bulls who record and have sex tapes. Please send your age and a photo when you read out..!.! Kik miatallard / telegram ksu3022
>>
Chubby 20m, looking for older girls that want to trade nudes and/or chat. I’d like to call you mommy if that’s ok, can also make that a talking point.
Kik throw26235 20+, just start with age/pic
>>
File: file.png (305 KB, 350x490)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>ASL
33 / M / Montreal (Canada)
>About me
I'm a 6ft tall southeast asian daddy top in his 30s from Canada. I have a balanced shape, warm skin tone as well as wavy black hair. My motto is "live your truth, have a blast."
>Interests & hobbies
In my free time, I like to annoy people in fighting games and beat'em ups; to mosh in the pit in metal concerts; and also to chill to drum'n bass and ambient breakcore on a rainy night at 3AM. Also, my ideal TV night would have sci-fi anime and wuxia.
>I'd die for
Fun girls and fems with an edgy or y2k vibe, a bit of a rebellious side and who share my interests, for something casual. Let's have some gaming sessions, cozy movie nights and something steamier after.
>Must be in
Ideally in Montreal.
>Not looking for
Conservatives, people far from Montreal, people not interested in my hobbies.
>Contact
If the company of a tall asian daddy top in his 30s sounds like your vibe, add me:
Discord: bzchoy
>>
>>33246011
>ASL
31 M US
>About Me
Pretty boring guy honestly
>Looking For
Any young females
>Not Looking For
Guys
>Discord
Whoguessed
>>
37/m/Australia
i'm 6'4, east coast white australian
looking for younger girls to chat to long term, either as friends or friends with benefits. i work from home and have a lot of spare time.
i like games/movies/shows/weight lifting/hiking
don't bother adding me if you're going to say two things and then vanish
not looking for men, trans, overweight

discord: mvff
>>
File: 1719794278179.jpg (1.08 MB, 1512x2688)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>ASL
36/M/US

>Sexual Interests
Pierced dick dude, into having ladies watch me while I get off on vid calls. Open to using my lovense max 2, possibly having them control it, or just jerking off. Obviously open to mutual play. Just about any ladies or couples.

>Normal Interests
Video games! Playing Eiyuden chronicles, wow, FF7 rebirth, and various other random games. Trying to get back into shape but I also love beer and food so that's hard haha

>Looking for
Any ladies or couples that want to chat and have some fun, either sexually or casually

>Not looking for
Solo dudes

>Contact
Discord: bsname1234
Snap: brokenaccount
Telegram: @acesnobody
Kik: aces4all
>>
19/m/West Yorkshire

In pretty decent shape, 6’3” 7 inches looking for an older woman who’d be into talking maybe fooling around

Interests: map games, overwatch, working out and yeah that’s pretty much it

Kik:Bigby04
>>
File: creepy scary de 0.png (1.71 MB, 1024x1024)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>ASL
40/m/USA
>About Me
Nice and chill guy. Likes to joke around.
I like video games, horror movies, paranormal things, metal and edm music, anime
>Looking For
Younger women to be friends with or more. share common interests
>Not Looking For
Guys, friend collectors, ghosters.
>Discord
Bloodravyne
>>
35/m/west coast

I'm most interested in a free use-centered ddlg style relationship with a caring and probably at least slightly nerdy (if we're going to get along) young woman. This isn't something I expect right off the bat obviously. Relationships and trust are built, after all. I miss the feeling of taking care of someone and nurturing their growth as a person while having them entirely under my control. So I guess reach out if this concept appeals to you.

Not looking for folks with dicks though. Sorry y'all, just not my thing. Ideally able to maintain somewhat consistent contact, but I also understand people get busy; it happens to me too. Just be willing to communicate when things are getting busy or rough.

disc is earendil_. (you gotta include the period)
>>
M26 looking for any F
Kik: joseph_dunny25
>>
Hi. Married 38m here. Looking for a sexting partner for open, no judgements, mutual fun.

Female assigned at birth only (ftm okay). Snap is john_donut20290
>>
File: 1658985536002118.gif (545 KB, 600x600)
545 KB
545 KB GIF
36/M/MN
>Looking for
I want women to give me back my weeb powers they stole from me.
>do I hate women?
Yes
>will I ever forgive them?
Not until those evil succubi return all my weeb powers they stole from me. I'll accept a hand written apology or voice message saying how sorry they are to have made me this way.
>discord
marms
>>
m 19 looking for horny hung dads that wanna show off their big fat morning wood and chat about some family fun

kik: sephyrawth
>>
>>33247914
Still looking for the right princess.
>>
44/m/US
Pretty open to about anything
My hobbies always change
Looking for someone with lots of energy
>>
Forget discord...robm31015
>>
Teen F, looking for someone to explore stuff with through chat without being pressured into sending nudes and doing stuff.

kik: jojo0606_lily
>>
34/M/US

Dad bod. Looking for F, 18-21 preferred to chat. No expectations, let's just see where it goes.

For interests I'm generally into things like video games, some anime, movies, sci fi, guitar playing, singing, cooking, and working out. If you think we have anything in common, hit me up!

>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
DOS, C64, ZXS, PC-98, MSX, NES, SG-1000, AST, Amiga, SMS, PCE, SMD, SNES
>Looking For
Bit Music, Chiptune, Sequencer & Tracker, FM Synthesis, Midi, Doskpop
>Not Looking For
NSFW
>contact
juriamo
>>
26/M/Québec, Canada

6 ft, average physique, dark blonde hair and black glasses. Full-time university student on Summer break, so I'm pretty free.

Looking for a women between the ages of 30-50, can be slightly over the range, to explore sexual experiences with alongside.

Discord: seraphluci

Kik: Ghiff6996

Snap: passwordispasss
>>
31/m

I like listening to younger folks, their problems and helping them work through some things with guidance and a lot of attention if that's what they need. Doesn't have to be sexual in nature at all.

Replicant11
>>
>ASL
25 M Florida straight

>About
I am multilingual/cultural mixed-race German/Dominican, orthodox Christian, tall, fit, 5/10 looks, dom, and own my own apartment/car working in security with a goal for a career in diplomacy.
Some of my interests/hobbies are reading, gaming, movies, hiking/nature, travel, shooting, cars, comedy, eating good, cigars, fine arts, history/politics, architecture, economics, tennis, bowling, chess, gym, music, fashion, cosplay, goth/alt girls, church.

>Looking for/gap
I dated 33 and 17; age doesn't really matter but i prefer 18-22
Looking for long term chatting and IRL relationship

>Discord/Telegram/Snapchat Tag
elsass_bastard
>>
File: Marine.jpg (497 KB, 913x1086)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>33246011
27 f southern Cali
looking for a long term Master, I like men in their early twenties :3 my old master left me and I really miss having a man to call "master"

I can be distant due to emotional abuse e-chads, but sometimes I can be really clingy, needy and affectionate.

discord tag is chickenclaw3

I post my tag a lot since I'm terminally online.

I'm a weeb and like PC gaming, vtubers, and j-pop.
Please be loyal to me and not leave me like my favorite people tend to do! But its fine to ghost me if we don't have serious plans, example being we made plans to meet in person.
>>
>>33250012
>please be loyal to me
>adds then ignores
>poly
ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>33250169
She didn't even accept my request kek
>>
>>33250012
Are yiu willing to give a 50 yo guy a try?
>>
30 M West MI

interests include: DnD/ttrpg, gaming, food, working out, exploration

Looking for a younger sub, the younger the better, preferably F but will take a femboy/trans if fem enough
>>
>>33250202
Contacts
Disc: Sharkisonfire
Snap: yur0nf1r3
>>
>>33247342
bump, bored as fuck.
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Radiohead, Bjork, Portishead, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Boards of Canada, Gorillaz, Susumu Hirasawa, Flying Lotus, Autechre
>Looking For
Downtempo, Breakbeat, Trip Hop, Big Beat, Electro, Ambient Techno, IDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient Dub, Illbient, Alternative Dance
>Not Looking For
Anything lewd
>contact
mtv.amp
>>
34/M/US

>>
Has anyone actually meet from boards like this. Just curious
>>
22/female
Hey there, I lost my job and i'm all alone, it has been hard lately for me to cover the bills so as a last resort I'm doing dirty content to cover them :/... Sorry for the trouble,
Kik: diaxoly
snap: diana_xolly
>>
File: anis1.jpg (258 KB, 3296x1854)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
20/femboy
Looking for a olderman to train me to be his perfect cock sleeve
>>
>>33251211
Every woman I've met from 4chan was a degenerate slut, eager to give it up, and 100% disposable. I'm not complaining either, since the sex was always great. It's just funny how easy it is to go from "Hi we just met" to "choke me and pound my ass, Daddy" in less than an hour.
>>
Ha...interesting but I guess not surprised.
>>
>>33251342
Not that it will stop me from still trying though
>>
29 m real daddy

BWC. Uncut. Thick. Strong. Attractive. Masculine.

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, sounding, corrupting lesbians to love cock, etc. also bi from getting molested by a cousin when younger but into girls mostly. Like bbc and forced bi. Bi fantasy is getting used by a couple/being corrupted by a girl.

You know who you are, message me with something that applies to this post

Kik: oliverzz881 (2 z’s)
Snap/Discord: oliverz881
>>
43 m ksc LF 18+ females to smoke out and dick down DD/lg
Kik petzl22
>>
Anyone up for (mostly) sfw type of longterm friendship?
18 mtf into military stuff, books and music production
>>
File: choose.png (287 KB, 536x667)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>ASL
34/m/U.S.
>About Yourself
a easy going person who is just looking for a bit of fun and pleasure
>Sexual Interests
bondage, humiliation, degrading, gagging, edging, over stimulation, pet play, collars, objectification, name calling, begging, voyeurism, body writing
>Looking For
im seeking out female subs to really train and use long term .. i dont mind giving after care or makings you feel good if you do a good job at pleasing me and i dont mind new comers wanting to explore. just dm me to talk and see if we are a good match
>Not Looking For
underage, men, trannies
>Contact
discord: mrwithmic
>>
>>33251708
i would love to talk to you. i too am interested in literature and music production. what is your tag ?
>>
>>33251779
What is yours? And ASL?
You are not weird are you?
>>
34 m USA married

I want to find someone to make my wife a cuckquean. Very much interested in becoming a hot husband, play thing, or property for a younger woman.

Disc - silverjay2345
>>
M 18
6'1
Thin, and I will happily send pics of what I look like
Very into Dom sub dynamics, and I can play either role
Looking for an older woman, preferably in the US, long term relationship, we can discuss more specifics over text/call <3
Just looking for an older woman
>>
Pintobeaan - SC
pintobean._. - Discord
>>
>>33251893
If it was not clear, it is my contact info directly below this, Christ.
>>
35 m uk looking for a depraved f slut for online fun behind my girlfriends back

Love to corrupt you or explore your nastiest fantasies and push your limits - lots of very taboo videos to share.

Not looking to trade with m.

>>
29 m real daddy

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, loli, futa, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, sounding, corrupting lesbians to love cock, etc. also bi from getting molested by a cousin when younger but into girls mostly. Like bbc and forced bi. Bi fantasy is getting used by a couple/being corrupted by a girl.

You know who you are, message me with something that applies to this post.

>>
>>33248899
least obvious fed
>>
M 18 slim and tall Latino, looking for an older woman who I can sext with and can show me things I’ve never seen before
>>
Any girls looking to chat and show off for an older guy? Would love to make it long term. I'm pretty low pressure.

Showmesomethingbold
>>
Hey 18 yr old guy we can talk about anything you want

Discord - koro3695
>>
File: baby shark.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
33/M/California (I can be found in either Ventura County or Los Angeles area)

Looking for someone to have good conversation, good times, and whatever comes with that.

If we spend time in person you'll be going with me to live shows, music festivals, and other general events and activities. It's not that I'm social, I just like getting out of the house. I primarily go to EDM, punk, hardcore, rap, and hip-hop shows.

Not looking for men.

Discord: AWNHELL
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, Godflesh, Primus, Rammstein, Killing Joke, Foetus, The Shizit, Ministry, Ikd-sj, Pantera
>Looking For
Industrial Metal, Nu Metal, Groove Metal, Beatdown Hardcore, Ragga, Rap Metal, Digital Hardcore, Turntablism, Funk Metal, Neue Deutsche Harte, Cyber Metal
>Not Looking For
Nudes
>Discord
six.ugly
>>
File: FB_IMG_1719809388877.jpg (41 KB, 720x679)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>33246011
24/M/USA

Dad bod, slim but hairy. Well groomed. Looking for F 18-35. Older maybe. I like moms.

I'm a chef and an artist. Longish brown hair, shaved sides and back, well groomed beard. Green eyes.
Looking for casual sex, but I'm open to friendships or more as well.
Interests are in literature, music (shoegaze, indie, black metal, house etc), travel, food. Looking to get into anime bc I'm picky, so having someone who's interested in wanting someone to watch stuff with would be very cute.

I'd like calls but I'm ok with photos and text and so on until everyone's comfortable.

Kik: thepower55009 (made it today, never used it before)
Discord: empyreaness
>>
>>33251211
Yes, but a few years ago when there were still girls here. Now /soc/ has been completely overrun by faggots and troons.
>>
>>33246011
kik: hrnybrain

30m
honestly i love talking and trading with 18+ girls, it just gets me. I work with so many 18 year olds and fuck, I get distracted so easy cuz of it haha
Ask me any questions about sex, and I'd love to answer or trade with you
>>
>>33252898
Yeah makes it a lot harder to actually meet people without having to filter though a million people you don't want
>>
Kik: 17489hgw
Telegram: HGWLER
Discord: maxlanger
Snapchat: hgw17491
Instagram: herrvanthom

M 44 Germany, looking for sexting including live pics and vids. No guys, no sellers, just a female interested in private fun and teasing each other. I'm dominant and into legal age gap, so it's not a must, but a plus, if you are submissive and/or younger.
>>
reposting~

m 19 horny bottom boy looking for hung dads that wanna chat and show off their big fat morning wood and get into some family fun

>>
File: IMG_6610.jpg (95 KB, 1061x685)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
22 yrs old , UK , Female

I love to expose myself here! Wanna taste me? I'm available for freaky stuffs like sext, joi, sph, gfe and camshow FT. hit me up

Telegram @ lilyfreak
Kik @ preciousasiann
>>
>>33246626
uhohims34
>>
>>33246626
30/m/usa
Disc: sharkisonfire
>>
26/M/Québec, Canada

6 ft, average physique, dark blonde hair and black glasses. Full-time university student on Summer break, so I'm pretty free.

Looking for a women between the ages of 30-50 (can be over the range) to explore sexual experiences alongside.

Disc: seraphluci

Looking forward to hearing from you!
>>
31/M looking to chat with younger girls. Not looking for a relationship but long term friendship would be cool if we vibe. Chatting can be lewd or not, just let me know. Generally dominant with lots of random interests.

Calpicoxd
>>
18 m muscular.
If you like young thick cock add me especially f or cd bully_bud
>>
34/M/US

>>
i want a daddy ages 40-60
kik: cyberspace1177
>>
20/f/europe
not a troll. legit post
a heartbroken virgin girl looking for someone to have sex with within 8 days inb4 i kill myself for real

only guys with less bodycount than 4 please

looking for handsome guys over 180 cm

balkanroulette
>>
>>33254130
when i accept your add respond with a short intro ( appearance career sexual past and tuff) and how serious you are

i dont wanna waste time with people who will psychoanalyze me
>>
>>33253868
Bump
>>
21/F looking for older daddies; into age gap, ddlg and more. please drop your discord and i'll add you asap! yes i'm real yes i will verify etc etc!
>>
>>33254403
exe1084
>>
>>33254403
c.h.a.i.n.e.d
>>
>>33254403
silverjay2345

34 m USA
>>
>>33254403
gb94_
>>
>>33254403
30/m/usa
Sharkisonfire
>>
>>33254403

thunderjunctionjamboree
If you're looking for something purely sexual, I'm not it.
>>
File: Capture.png (583 KB, 590x420)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>asl
24 / M kinda twinkish looking / EU (Wanna move to USA)
>about me
Im pretty curious, openminded and honest, if u dont share those traits please skip me as we probably wont get along.
Mostly into nerdy stuff and nature. I can be pretty random, blunt and I believe I have ADHD.
>looking for
Anyone feminine in appearance ideally for a relationship, but interested only in people from USA as Id like to move there.
Feel free to hmu even if u have weird/degenerate needs/desires (sexual or not) as Im quite flexible so I dont rly mind those kinds of things.
>not looking for
Online only, people outside of USA.
>contact
Discord: aurelian4
>>
>>33246124
I don't use social media
>>
I am an older guy, looking for a girl who is interested in being long-term friends with me. I’m tall and a bit chubby. I’m looking for someone I can talk throughout the day. I have lots of time to talk. I would love a Girl who wouldn’t mind seeing Take pics and videos of me. I’m not expecting nudes from you, but I would love if you could verify that you’re real. I want someone talk to me on Snapchat so I’m hoping that we can video chat sometime too
Please, only if you are interested.
I didn’t say everything I’m interested in because I would like to just talk to you and get to know you
ghettokitty69
>>
Kik: xemoorex shy teen into ddlg humiliation and pet play.
>>
>>33254403
Ill bite...

goosmeister93
>>
>>33246011
22 M NYC

I am a nobody.

Nothing.

No idea.

No idea.

Sognara/Yzilma.
>>
26/M/Québec, Canada

Looking for a women between the ages of 30-50, can be slightly over the range, to explore sexual experiences alongside.

Discord: seraphluci

>>
>>33254403
qscthn1980
>>
>ASL
33/M/Midwest US
>Sexual Orientation
Pan
>Position
Dom Top
>About Yourself
Big, burly, bearded, daddy type
>Normal Interests
Cooking, assorted games, board games, world building, D&D
>Sexual Interests
General enjoyment of being in control, feeling powerful, and adored. It goes with a lot.
>Looking For
Pathetic and obsessive subs that I can neglect and treat poorly. Nervous and needy types who go out of their way to please.
>Not Looking For
Old/hairy/overweight men. Illegal shit
>Contact
I dislike random adds. Send me an email about yourself, what you're hoping for, and your discord.
worthless.applicants@proton.me
>>
18m from europe

interested in all ages

kik: mrrrcus
>>
>>33246356
>>33246405
what is your telegram retard?
>>
>>33256160
anon, it's a larp. fake picture, the top has been edited.
>>
Kik: parvib7
Young man looking for older woman that enjoys young cock company. I would love someone in age range 30-60 open to sexting, talks, ons, fwb or dating. Hope to hear from you
>>
Kik Alabastier m27
Anybull in malaysia willing to trib, degrade or print out a chubby nerdy KL slut? Send asl, older guys preferred but I'm not picky, bonus if you might know her
>>
File: 20240629_001546.jpg (2.38 MB, 4000x2692)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
f18 looking for f...

i miss the attention of someone older so i thought id post here, swear i dont visit chan anymore. dont wanna post in the friend finder crystal cafe thread since im not exactly looking for a friend. ill draw the line where you do..
abt me: east european loser in school, been going to art but changing to stem. i love old tech and programs/games. lately ive been playing hl1 and cs 1.6 cuz i just got my first pc yay yay, i also like silent hill and skyrim, afraid of monsters, resident evil, devil may cry. im trying to learn a bit about music theory because i want to read sheet music so i can play my favorite dsbm song on piano (gotterkrieg). im a sub. im lonely and summer break is no fun when youre alone even tho i have my parents im grateful for that just get this real bad sense of longing sometimes. sometimes i read fanfiction and get so obsessed with the author i draw them fanart but its mediocre at best. i like transmission towers too. im curious about you! ill reply quick! thank you
please no men or trans
disc atari260
>>
File: 832954893609138414.jpg (46 KB, 736x736)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
19f from socal
Physical:
black (lightskin if that matters), bbw body type. 5'3
Interests:
Plushies, Videogames, Sanrio, Ocean Life/Animals in General, Music, Video Essays. programming, working on my own website right now :D
Looking for:
Men between 29-40 that live in Long beach or within 20 minutes of it. Irl and long term, preferably into ddlg. a nice plus if you play videogames or watch documentaries/something similar
Not looking for:
sexual only, long distance (not my jam), vanilla. under 29. please tell me a lil about yourself when you message me
Caution:
I'm autistic so I apologize in advance if im weird or awkward
keroppisupertime@proton.me
>>
Made an account again, looking for the naughtiest most obedient slaves on here, daddies are my favourite but all ages welcome, I’m very discreet and it’s for fun so no charge
Start with asl and who you live with for reply
24 f uk
Daisydom1920 - kik
Xx
>>
Hey there, how are you doing? Thanks for stopping by to read my post. Basically looking for a friends with benefits kind of thing, emphasis on friends. I'm clean and as discreet as you'd like me to be. Stuck in Minnesota currently so if you're nearby don't be shy. I'm proudly left leaning if that matters. Not renewing subscription so if you want to contact me, hit me up at one of the accounts below.

Little about me nonsexually. I'm a nerdy sort who enjoys games, reading and writing, music, cooking, hiking, and my big thing is movies. Mainly a horror fan but I'll watch anything that isn't a romantic comedy. I also am getting into magnet fishing and blacksmithing, which is exciting. I am very much a night person, work nights and everything at a hospital. I will talk about anything and everything, and I love to nerd out about topics and learn new things, so don't be afraid to ask, and don't be afraid to tell me about hobbies of yours either.

Sexually speaking, I am hypersexual, which means my libido is cranked to an 11 constantly. I am mainly looking for a long-term friend with benefits, I need the connection. My only rule for sex is that you enjoy yourself as much as I do. Sex is supposed to be a relaxing, fun experience for both parties. If it's not, then what is the point of doing it?

SC: Haddenfield
Discord: Burnuponmeeting
Telegram: @Spookyguy2299
>>
>>33256908
37/M here by the by
>>
I’m looking for a girl that is interested in being long-term friends with an older guy
I’m tall and a little bit chubby. I’m looking for a girl that is interested in talking throughout the day. I like to talk about anything from normal every day life to dirty subjects. I would like someone that is ok seeing snaps of my dick. I haven’t dated in a long time so that’s why I would like to find someone who is OK with this. I’m not expecting to see you nude. Please be someone that is real and nice.

ghettokitty69
>>
45/M/604 Vancouver/Burnaby
6'4", Caucasian, drive, white collar, educated
Looking for F 25-50 who likes to have a few beers, wine, whatever, enjoys herb, and just wants to shoot the shit and relax. I'm very sociable, can hold a conversation on basically any topic. Bonus if you are looking for ongoing NSA/FWB
No Trans, or weight that starts with a 2 or higher
Kik: jaypuffpuff
>>
>>33256220
Bumping
>>
File: Polish_20240525_210725161.jpg (2.85 MB, 2208x2942)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>ASL
Sissy M34, Europe, bi/pan :D

I like both younger and older people (don't be afraid to message if you're close to my age either, though!)

>About me
Submissive, kinky and obedient sissy from Europe, looking to talk to fun people. Outside of sexy stuff I love learning new things, linguistics, science, technology, gaming and lots more. I'm an easy going person and would love to find longer term contacts :)

>Kinks
Chastity, denial, humiliation, piss, diapers, age play, rough stuff, and LOTS more, message me to get the full list :3

>What I'm looking for
Dominant girls/guys/MtF trans, who are interested in online domination, porn trade, dirty chat, making a deeper connection. Any age is fine. I'm open to just start somewhere and see what happens :)

>What I'm not looking for
- Fake doms/scammers/people who want money
- Low effort people who respond with 1-3 words per message, or people who want to be fed porn
- Other subs. Switches are OK; I'm a switch, but I heavily lean sub
- Furries

>Contact info
Kik: pervoanon
Discord: serendipitous89_39257
Snapchat: misthiosanon

I also have Session, ask on one of the other services for my ID!
>>
20m
Looking for a mommy to trade nudes with and sext, can talk about whatever. Also open to more long term chatting too. Late 20s early 30s preferred.
Kik throw5526, just start with age/pic
>>
20 years old guy Australia
8inches
Looking for some one older
Kik jonjon790
Snap tom.jones720
>>
20 f

looking for cool guys in their late 20s to late 30s, to chat and maybe be lewd with

averagemenswareenjoyer
>>
21/f/socal
>about me
half filipina/half white catgirl bbw. in an emotionally abusive relationship w a man a year younger than me,, trying to cope by flirting w older men online :3 i love 30+ yr olds >w<
>what im looking for
27-40
into petplay ̳=^•·̫•^̳

kik: trippysiut
>>
>>33258140
>>33258119

Wrong user ids
>>
30s
WM
US
Digolebickk
>>
File: france.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1337)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>ASL
42/M/France
>Bio
Teacher, very strict but kind, progressive, and understanding with my students, 6'1, speaks French Spanish and English
Prof blanc quarantenaire gauchiste et bienveillant au bahut cherche jeune fille à éduquer à l'ancienne en privé
>Sexual interests
Dom/sub dynamic, body worship, hairy girls
>Looking for
A younger woman to educate in the ways of life, meeting IRL
>Not looking for
Guys, trans, larps, ONS, obese, terminally online, sugar babies
>Discord.
MisterProfesseur
>>
File: image.png (493 KB, 570x664)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
age> 18/f

Height> 4ft 11

about me> I like to draw alot and watch anime desu and make tiktoks nothing special and pic is me
>>
>>33258251
thevoid2480
>>
File: 1720195312301.jpg (1.87 MB, 1512x2688)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>ASL
36/M/US

>Sexual Interests
Pierced dick dude, into having ladies watch me while I get off on vid calls. Open to using my lovense max 2, possibly having them control it, or just jerking off. Obviously open to mutual play. Just about any ladies or couples.

>Normal Interests
Video games! Playing Eiyuden chronicles, wow, FF7 rebirth, and various other random games. Trying to get back into shape but I also love beer and food so that's hard haha

>Looking for
Any ladies or couples that want to chat and have some fun, either sexually or casually

>Not looking for
Solo dudes

>Contact
Discord: bsname1234
Snap: brokenaccount
Telegram: @acesnobody
Kik: aces4all
>>
>>33258251
kik: tallmale117 6'5" I enjoy anime, art as well add me!
>>
>>33258251
Discord: nyln.lvr_79397
Add me, M39
>>
age> 18/f

Height> 4ft 11

about me> I like to draw alot and watch anime desu and make tiktoks nothing special and pic is me

Forgot to add my discord: feetwithhoney
>>
>>33258251
erm what the sigma guys
>>
>>33258251
>>33258319
It's a troll.
When asked where they are from they say earth
>>
>>33258251
>>33258319
Won't answer any questions honestly
Won't let you get to know her
Waste of time don't contact.
>>
>>33258358
lmao your first message is where u from
Then got salty because said earth
Bruh
>>
18 m athlete with thick young cock add if you’re into that. f or fem please ideally long term! budbullbro
>>
>>33258373
lol your tiktok says your underage. get better opsec
>>33258251
>>33258319

underage lmao
>>
>>33258085
Bump
>>
>>33258474
no
>>
tfw midget girls are never actually over 18
>>
>>33258548
lol comments in your titok say diff. what a low effort troll
>>
>>33258570
"comments"
>>
>>33246375
Bump
>>
>>33258373
>earth
to be fair, i wouldn't take you seriously after that either. at least say which continent, preferably the country/region.
>>
>>33247208
Update on my ad: girls visiting Montreal is okay too.
>>
File: 20240107_200147.jpg (459 KB, 2944x2208)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
22/f/us, veryy kinky emo girl :)

dm me your asl
contacts on pic!
>>
>>33258965
>...and they call me IRON MOUTH
>>
35 m uk looking for depraved f for online fun behind my vanilla girlfriend's back.

Love to corrupt or explore your nastiest fantasies and test your limits- lots of very taboo videos to share.

Not looking to trade with m.

>>
Fit 40+ yo real life dad looking for a young girl or woman to chat with
Kik: wdymnow
>>
29 m real daddy

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, loli, futa, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, sounding, corrupting lesbians to love cock, etc. also bi from getting molested by a cousin when younger but into girls mostly. Like bbc and forced bi. Bi fantasy is getting used by a couple/being corrupted by a girl.

You know who you are, message me with something that applies to this post.

>>
'18'm bi talking about anything

tele: twntytree
>>
>>33246011
>18/f/usa
>physical description:
5'3, white, normal body type, brown hair, really dark eyes, glasses...
>about me:
as of late i have been exploring things that i am into and that make me feel good.. i like art, reading, movies, and a lot of stuff..!! ill talk about anything youre interested in and answer anything you want to know about me!
>looking for:
an older guy (19+) who wants to try to take care of me, spoil me a little, and give me attention. i get needy sometimes kek
>discord: ieatwhatikill
>>
>>33259967
Alleged to be underage
>>
38/m/eu

Up for some chatting with a younger female. (18+ obvs) Mix of general and lewd chat would be cool. We can explore some kinks, and see how it goes.

Am pretty chill and like a bit of humour thrown in.

Discord: hatwearer5284
>>
>>33254403
Sabre2366
>>
>>33254403
nyln.lvr_79397
>>
File: IMG_20240706_220314.jpg (611 KB, 1936x2592)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
18M UK femboy looking for an older irl dom, male or female
disc/telegram: evil_birdboi
>>
>>33246011
18 f uk discord vivimwa jesus christ wtf s this captcha
>>
M 27 looking for any fems that are into breed, ageplay, size difference, loli, Shota, Straight Shota, incest, piss.

Also have a Lovense Max 2 that can be controlled by others so would be fun to play with that.
Any Age welcome anyone older would be really fun.

Disc: Wendussy97
Kik MrMan1039
Tele: MrMan103
>>
M21 virgin. I suspect Im a bottom, but hey, no way to know yet. But thats probably irrelevant, I want to hear about you, not me. If any older women are interested in chatting and bored, tell me stories. About you, your daily life, your job, your sex life, ect. I genuinely want to hear about others lives, hearing about your high level jobs can be pretty interesting! But you get the idea. Im down for sfw convos, nsfw ones, whatever youd like. I just want to talk to people.
Kik:cocolover621
>>
>ASL
34/M
>sexual interests
Very into edging and orgasm control.
Creampies, cum play, free-use...and probably a few more i forgot, but these are the main ones.
Im considering myself a switch, with mainly dom experience both online and irl. I never met someone I felt comfortable exploring my sub side with so im open to that as well.
>looking for
Biological females only.
An online fren with whom i can talk about anything whether clean or not, without the fear of being judged.
Would love to get to know you, what turns you on, your kinks, desires and secrets - or anything else you want and feel comfortable sharing.
We can share our past experiences, kinks, fantasies, favorite porn or anything else on your mind.
>not looking for
Biological males, sellers and people that cant hold a conversation.
>tag
the_solitude_seeker
>>
File: 20240707_035613.jpg (2.77 MB, 2960x3820)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
34 M

kik wqqlgg
disc huzbando

let's bust together - F only pls
>>
Hey m 20 from australia Lookign for almost anything I’m 8inches uncut

Looking for older women

Kik jonjon790
Snap tom.jones720
>>
34/M/US

Sess: 052e7e7aecd9ce08dc996755a6184

cb932e6e10974b4c858d716035

592993a614
>>
M20 l9ve older women, milfs and any women older rhen me really especially dominant ones im down for anything

Kik me miscacc4
>>
M 29 Honest rating women
Kik zizek4
>>
29 m real daddy

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, age play/gap, loli, futa, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, sounding, corrupting lesbians to love cock, etc. also bi from getting molested by a cousin when younger but into girls mostly. Like bbc and forced bi. Bi fantasy is getting used by a couple/being corrupted by a girl.

You know who you are, message me with something that applies to this post

>>
>>33262528
Bump
>>
28/M/USA

Looking for a lonely girl around the ages of 18-21 who enjoys taking orders and showing off to older men. I like submissive sluts who get gratification knowing they're desirable to older men.

Discord is _frogs2
>>
>ASL
26/m
>Bio
Some dude that likes drawing, gd, and nightwalks
>Sexual interests
Bdsm, ddlg, pet play, panchira...
>Looking for
Looking for a younger girl to be my always lovely submissive sexslave
>Not looking for
Men
>Discord
_ilovechips_
>>
44/M
discord: daddyishomehoney
You know.
>>
Age gap fans I can get into any Snapchat and access my eyes only. I am 100% legit and have the skills required to do so. I post regularly on username dedicated forums on the dark web and very well respected and trusted in all the communities there. If this interests you then let’s talk business. Add me now on Kik my username is jackleg_shark or add me on Snapchat where my username is jackleg_shark1
>>
33 UK daddy looking for his little princess
telegram:xan_101
>>
35 m uk looking for depraved f slut for online fun behind my vanilla girlfriend's back.

Love to corrupt or explore your nastiest fantasies or push your limits - I have lots of taboo videos to share.

Not looking to chat or trade with m.

>>
23 m USA. Janitor/trash man looking for a committed online gf. Im 6’3, brunette. I make decent money and live in the city. Dont have a car but I have a license. My favorite activities are, being intoxicated, reading 4chan, cooking, eating take out. I have never had sex irl but have been on dates before. Basically just looking for a nice girl to text during the day and on weekends
Discord:72738
>>
File: IMG_7564.png (229 KB, 750x529)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
Kik: xemoorex teen girl into Ddlg and pet play
>>
File: TheDudeAtBar.jpg (60 KB, 455x692)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>asl
40m / USA, Western MA (travel often to NYC and Boston)

>About Yourself
Single dad seeking tard wife to grow family. White / 6' / 200lb / intelligent
Home schooling, home steading, crunchy, anti-vaxxer, conservative/libertarian?

>Interests
Parenting, Philosophy, MTG, board/party games, karaoke, home improvement

Discord: sneed_daddy
>>
File: 20240625_221602.jpg (311 KB, 2556x3408)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
18m, US

Looking for cute older dorks to be friends with, listen to, and maybe be lewd with every now and again. Tell me about anything you want, I like hearing about it

Discord and Kik: cloudfemboy
>>
19 m looking for hot horny dads with big cocks that wanna chat and play around and get into some family fun this morning~

>>
21f Ireland

Originally polish, 5'11, tiny tits, thick ass. have daddy issues and love attention from older men.

discord: asylrech
>>
38 m
I'm fat and ugly. I'm looking for any younger dominant females to help this uggo cum
Discord: unclebrick
>>
>>33263567
Bump
>>
m 29 open to any and all f I'm up to whatever you want
kik josh.hill.3
>>
M 45 in a sexless marriage, looking for a f or trans. Located in south west Ohio.
Kik: AK45067
>>
>asl
M/29/Mass
>about me
I am interested in learning about many kinds of people from different places. Really just looking for someone to talk my ear off about basically anything. I'm interested in what your interested in and have loads of time to chat and share.
>looking for
Chatty friends
>contact
55Fink
>>
File: IMG_2564.jpg (3.08 MB, 2413x3310)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>ASL
30/M/Boston/Straight
>About me
I make and sell abstract art. I have a pretty broad taste in music, movies, and TV. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of It's Always Sunny, and Seinfeld. Nowadays, I listen to a lot of Aphex Twin, Machine Girl, a handful of oldies, and the one hit wonders recommended by Spotify and friends. I'm always online and really hard to offend.
>Looking for
Someone to chat, VC, or hang with RL.
>Not looking for
I don't know, I'm pretty tolerant
>Discord tag
SWANG0

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.