[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5754.png (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Any other anons on fet?

Would be cool to follow/friend other anons
>>
>>33262294
Fetlife has been shit for 10 years
>>
>>33262327
I’m enjoying it still, maybe it’s just your local area?
>>
>>33262294
This place works probably in western countries. In mine that's all about predator Doms seeking young females. If you are beginner, you'll end up just browsing through popular, well established male profiles that post pictures from their orgies, where you'll never be invited.
>>
>>33262342
Nta but probably. My local area has always been shit. The ugliest middle aged fat women and fake doms you could find.
>>
>>33262294
Literally the only place I get messages from women. I'm the average ngmi 4chan autist but I get horny women with verified accounts actively seeking me out for hookups because I have a fat ass. I assume this isn't even half the attention women usually get on dating apps but it's overwhelming for me. Too bad I've since left bc I didn't want to continue this lifestyle.
>>
File: 1720312842929546.jpg (2.07 MB, 3088x2316)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
FetLife is overrun with consent fetishist who, ironically, won't take "No." for an answer if you aren't into their fetish.
>>
I'm on FetLife. I found some very interesting girls there.
>>
>>33263039
99% odds they were findoms looking for money.
>>
>>33263713
>0 matches
Well shit.
>>
>>33263713
If you are the girl in the picture, add me: Axel_the_master
>>
>>33263928
>ovious 4chan filename
[...]
>>33263915
She posted in the NORTHEAST MEGALOPOLIS MEETUP thread: >>33261460
>>
I met a guy on there who was later arrested for human trafficking, picrel.
>>
32m bi, 7", kinky. I'm open to adding people on Fet, but would like to chat on Kik first to screen out weirdos. Love poc swaps, chats on what we're into, and just shooting the shit
>>
File: 1717085468363744.png (547 KB, 720x584)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>33262294
Has anyone noticed that every remotely prominent female profile basically just says

>DON'T MESSAGE ME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FUCK OFF MEN

Yet their profiles are also filled with them being abused, tortured and humiliated in the most fucked up ways and that they obviously enjoy the attention? What on Earth is that about?

Like does literally every woman on it have BPD? It amazes me that no one ever comments on this. It's probably because so many of the men there are faggot simps who'll do/say literally anything to have sex with them and never call them out on it lmao
>>
>>33267140
A lot of people on FetLife don't have any intention of meeting anyone through FetLife, but use it to keep in touch with people they already know.
>>
>>33267140
That can mean a few things.
>"Have your wife contact me."
>"If you met my standards, I'd have already contacted you."
>"Where I said men, I meant jeets, but the jannies won't let me say that."
>>
>>33267157
I don't really buy this excuse, it's very easy to just set messages/media to "friends only". It's obvious that most of these women are suffering from severe cognitive dissonance
>>
>>33267175
It's been a long time I bothered with FetLife, but I remember it having kind of shit access/audience controls.
So you can't be friends-only AND attention-whore at the same time, thus the attention whoring with the "I DON'T WANT ATTENTION" profile disclaimer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.