[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0731.jpg (1.01 MB, 1290x1687)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
22, male, bi, Satanist, mixed Latino into hard kink but cannot tolerate doing sadism or masochism due to trauma. Will dominate in a loving way upon request. Please let me control you. 308 lbs and slimming down. Likes being stinky. Self-described as a disgusting but moral degenerate. Calling me a she is okay because it’s cute, not in public. Let’s defile eachother. Masculine.

Searching for a regional long distance thing. I’m in the tristate, NJ, in the NYC metro. THIS WILL BECOME A TANGIBLE RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET IN DUE TIME. Plans are to move in together and hopefully marry. I feel like an ass asking that on 4chan but what’s an autistic guy to do?

Stopped work due to relocation in the coming months + legal issues but nothing criminal. Should be out before new years. Medical field.

Please be willing do a parent/son/daughter role play and we will alternate. Be so dominated that you will expand your boundaries and become different person if you aren’t one already. Change for me, I will tweak you to my specifications and make you mine.

Hope you like topping but that’s okay if you don’t.
You must be into yiff and do things that outsiders would scoff at. Bad Dragon and the like.

>black metal and alt
>lifelong gamer
>police procedurals
>horror
>makes jokes every now and then. Former school crackhead here.
>trauma dumper and infodumper let’s be eachother’s smart sad people
>be white
>likes pets
>lolcow follower

NO MONEY WILL BE GIVEN I KNOW ABOUT SCAMS WE NEED TO ESTABLISH TRUST LIKE REAL PEOPLE DO
>>
And my discord is blackwolf3818.

Plumpers and chubbies permitted
>>
>>33263560
Anon did you have to post this picture and make me look at it on the catalog.
>>
>>33263585
There doesn’t seem to be a furry thread so I’m taking the open space.
>>
FORGOT TO SAY I ALSO LIKE FAIRER SKINNED EAST ASIANS
>>
>>33263560
OP here.

CLOSED.

DM is NOW OCCUPIED WE ARE MUTUALLY INTERESTED. DISREGARD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

THANKS TO ALL WHO CONSIDERED ME.

THERE IS HOPE

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.