[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is a thread for those who seek to commit themselves permanently to another.
>>
File: photo_2024-07-07_21-57-39.jpg (154 KB, 1004x1033)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>ASL
28/M/USA
>hobbies
cooking, computers and STEM topics, philosophy, castlevania, old internet aesthetics, poetry sometimes, card games, nature and I like going to art museums
>looking for
someone to cling onto in the night while we watch the moon fade away, help each other improve and become the best we can achieve
>not looking for
trivial nonsense, sexting, minorities
>contacts
disc is sol.web

>inb4 seethe
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Single parents. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, belief, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
>>33263979
Hi man. Hope you find that one.
>>
>>33263927
>ASL?
24/M/USA

>Hobbies?
reading, hanging out, going to church, and road trips

>looking for?
bio F, must be a Christian or open to converting

>not looking for?
no trannies, no old women (30+), no non-Christians without prior conversion

>contact?
aljout on discord
>>
>ASL
27 M Europe
>interests
Dota 2, cooking, sports, leasure
>looking for
Anybody at this point so long you can make a decision and stand by it
>not looking for
Turbo uggos, fatsos, mentally ill, single mothers
>bit about me
Handsome European gentlemen, not rich but do fine for myself looking for the one. Preferably want to marry only once in my lifetime.
>contact
.bread.cat on discord
>>
File: Furina.jpg (135 KB, 804x616)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
27 f southern California, close to Tustin California.
Looking for serious relationships, long distance or not, if you're in southern california too and within a hour of me that's a plus.
I either get overly attached or I'm very distant. if you hate clingy people don't add me.
discord tag is chickenclaw3

my interests are vtubers, weebshit in general, anime style games, PC gaming.
I post my tag a lot becuse I'm terminally online

Not looking for internet trolls, people who wanna add me just because I'm infamous on 4chan, buzz off if you're gonna do that.
>>
>>33264024
What qkind of Christian uses slurs to describe trans people? Read up on Matthew 7:1. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>33264579
read up on Genesis 1:27 and repent of your defiance to God. transgenderism is a sin.
>>
>>33264929
They don't cancel each other out buddy. You're also defying God.
>>
>>33264934
verse ripped out of context. it doesn't mean I can't say tranny
>>
>>33264311
>don’t want people adding me just because i’m infamous
>btw i’m going to continue keep using my infamous username teehee
Dumb fucking attention seeking whore.
>>
A/S/L: 27, M, Straight, washington DC area US

About me: Nerdy pretty boy. I'm an outdoorsy guy, but love the city as much as I love the country and good vibes are what I'm all about. I'm often told I bring the party wherever I go. Switch/sub in bed.

Hobbies:
I love cooking, gardening, baking bread, bartending, playing bass, drawing and hiking in the woods. i also enjoy meeting people and can codeswitch to act normie when I need to. Happy to help when you need to ask for no pickles.

Looking for:
Pic related lol. I'm trying to get more into drawing and fitness, so if you want to talk about those, I'm your guy!

Dealbreakers:

I'm not into trans ladies or poly/non-monogamous stuff. Also not really into roleplay. Otherwise I'm game!

Tag:
katsugoblin
>>
i wasted my youth on a guy that didnt want to marry me, now im trying to get my life back together. funnily enough, we met on 4chan and dated for a decade. unfortunately for me, im a fucking tranny. anyways not really having hopes anymore but:

>asl
old/passable tranny/northern california

>interests/hobbies
existing, staring at the wall, education & studying(long path ahead of me still), reading, baking.

>looking for
men ig, 30+ preferred or close to it a few years. im going to medschool soon, so im gonna probably stay in my state. prefer people in california or nearby.

>not looking for
anyone below 28.

>tag
disc: fildo7450
>>
>>33263927
bump
>>
>asl
28 m uk
>about me
White, 5"8 bottom gay guy. Work in marketing. Social, outgoing, not bad looking.
>interests
Music, history, politics, festivals, travelling
>looking for
Looking for a dominant guy for a relationship ideally. I want a guy who likes control and power and wants a relationship with a high level of kink and dom/sub dynamics.

Especially interested in guys who are white, and nerdy and right wing guys.
>not looking for
Bottoms, guys who just want something casual
>tag
telegram: twb96
Discord: zarabp
Kik: daddyissues796
:)
>>
File: GP_uMnkbEAIPFrh.jpg (67 KB, 720x897)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>ASL
19 m USA (massachusetts)

>bio
uni student (mechanical engineering)
decently autistic
I really like history (all time periods and regions), STEM, competitive pokemon, adventure time, evangelion, nathan for you, yotsuba, and cycling
I fucking love azumanga daioh
favorite music artists are Fishmans, car seat headrest, King Crimson, Tricot, and the peggies
I started playing guitar 7 years ago but have been in a slump the past 8 months

>open to long distance?
preferably not but if you live somewhere on the east coast we might be able to make it work; any further than like a 5 hour drive to/from boston would be a difficult distance

>looking for
long-term relationship with someone willing to put equally high effort into making each other happy and maintaining our bond
someone who can match my energy, sense of humor, and vision of an ideal relationship
preferably also autistic
age 18-21
cis/trans girl, nonbinary, or twink

>not looking for
anyone who's polyamorous, obese, or right wing

>contact
nuclear7777 on discord
>>
>ASL
28/M/Netherlands
>Describe yourself and your life. Your interests.
I am 192 cm, tend to be quite introverted but i try to partake in any social situation thrown my way, although that aint a lot. To no one's surprise, i play video games (mostly indies of almost any genre), and for other hobbies i like to build stuff using my 3d printer to make small mechanical things, or things that just look cool. I work as a programmer. I guess i'm kind of a nerd. I'm also a high-functioning autist, socially atleast, you wouldn't even notice unless i told you. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs at all, i like to keep a sober mind at all times. Not a degenerate.
>What are you looking for in a partner
Female, nerdy interests, European, Long-term (ideally life-partner) relationship, open to LDR but the closer the better, 22-34 years old
>Not looking for
Male of any kind, trannies. Smokers/drug users (some alcohol use is fine, as long as you don't go overboard). mentally ill, BPD. Outside EU. Friend collectors.
>Contact
Discord: maxevigam
>>
File: JSRF.jpg (233 KB, 1200x1800)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>asl
18/m/midwest usa
>interests
music/music production, art, writing, exploring forests, psychology, y2k/frutiger aero aesthetic
>looking for
a girl who loves being creative and that i could share my life with. someone who likes rambling as much as i do, affectionate, stuff like that. id say im open to a lot of different types of people, though
>not looking for
dudes, coomers, ghosters
>tag
hedzedl
>>
>>33263953
22 M NYC

None

No idea

No idea

Sognara/Yzilma
>>
>asl
M/29/Mass
>about me
I am interested in learning about many kinds of people from different places. Really just looking for someone to talk my ear off about basically anything. I'm interested in what your interested in and have loads of time to chat and share.
>looking for
Chatty friends.
>contact
55Fink
>>
File: 89646156.jpg (242 KB, 1391x783)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Damn, this is a sad bread. Room for one more?

>A/S/L
27/M/south-central Minnesota
>Interests
Folk dancing, singing, reading, working out, bowling, swimming, board/card games, bicycling, trying new breweries, camping, some pc vidya, some anime, all kinds of music minus rap nu-country and J/K-pop.
>Looking for
24-30F who would also like to have a family. Within a 50 mile radius of Minneapolis, doesn't matter which direction. Likes to be active and doesn't mind a bit of dirt. Catholic, christian, or agnostic, but no "JESUS IS MY #1" types, please. Can at least tolerate being around alcohol (I am of German/Irish/Baltic descent and while I keep my drinking in check, there is a lot of exposure).
>Not looking for
Drugs, tattoos, smokers, large/many piercings, weird hair colors, princesses, couch potatoes, chronic travelers, single mothers, bleeding-heart liberals, vegans.
>Contact
Discord: cardmage62
Not on it often, but I do keep notifications on.
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
DOS, C64, ZXS, PC-98, MSX, NES, SG-1000, AST, Amiga, SMS, PCE, SMD, SNES
>Looking For
Bit Music, Chiptune, Sequencer & Tracker, FM Synthesis, Midi, Doskpop
>Not Looking For
NSFW
>contact
juriamo
>>
File: IMG_2612.jpg (3.65 MB, 2776x3610)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB JPG
>ASL
30/M/Boston/Straight
>About me
I make and sell abstract art. I have a pretty broad taste in music, movies, and TV. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of It's Always Sunny, and Seinfeld. Nowadays, I listen to a lot of Aphex Twin, Machine Girl, a handful of oldies, and the one hit wonders recommended by Spotify and friends. I'm always online and really hard to offend.
>Looking for
Someone to chat, VC, or hang with RL.
>Not looking for
I don't know, I'm pretty tolerant.
>Discord tag
SWANG0

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.