[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

New York Thread

>asl >about yourself >looking for >not looking for >contact
>>
>>33283334
>asl
22/m/ny
>about yourself
i am big into shamanism and linguistics
>not looking for
gays and trannies
>contact
freshorange
>>
>>33283334
>asl
21/m/ny(central)
>about yourself
play vidya, guitar and sing been told I'm pleasant and easy to get along with very calm. Just give me a chance.
>not looking for
politics
>contact
yashdieress
>>
>ASL
25/M/US, New York, Bronx
>interests/hobbies
Into pop-culture, anime, ttrpgs, trading card games, etc.
>looking for
female friends, people to chat with, female partnership. Down for mostly whatever. Down and ready to talk about all the nerd things or just to listen, sexting, or something. Secretly looking for a gf.
>not looking for
Sexting or dating Men or Trans - if you are either I'm up to be friends to chat with.
>contact
Discord: nickbeneleven
>>
>>33283336
hi there!
>asl
20/f/ny (cis)
>looking for
an anon I can finally meet up with (pref guy)
>contact
shibble on disc :3
>>
>asl
27/NB/LI
>about yourself
I guess I'd describe myself as an artsy hippie with a dash of /x/. I appreciate some good vidya, mainly learning towards character action, RPGs, and fighting games. I'm something of an audiophile and always looking for new music recommendations. Also I'm a NEET if that matters to you.
>looking for
New friends plain and simple. I'm more of a listener than a speaker so I'd love to just hear about someone's day and be someone they can vent to. IRL friends to chill and get stoned with would be cool too.
>not looking for
Romance or sex, I'm happily taken.
>contact
absolem011
>>
32 M downstate ny (845)
obsidian3319
no gays please
>>
41/m/Brooklyn
About: Dirty old man just looking to connect and have fun.
Looking for: People nearby who want to chat and maybe meetup to have some fun.
>>
22 M NYC

Nothing

No idea

No Idea

Sognara/Yzilma
>>
Hello My kik: daniela_rui2717
>>
File: IMG_20240707_084130392.jpg (3.66 MB, 6016x4512)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB JPG
>asl
30/M/Chenango County
>about yourself
I own a small farm on a hill with many chickens, and spend a good amount of time in the woods hiking, fishing, and camping. Love me a sauna too (God bless the Finns). Used to be a chef, and really enjoy cooking. I like vidya, lots of different movies, and reading. Some weeb stuff, mostly manga. Music as well, mostly metal and weird foreign stuff. Been on 4chan since I was 12 and I'm still a newfag. I live a calm and comfy life, and really enjoy learning new things, but I'm probably a midwit.
>looking for
Anyone not masculine or obese, gender doesn't really matter to me, and I'm more interested in emotional connection than sex.
>not looking for
Masculine guys, unless you want to be friends (I'm kind of lonely honestly)
>contact
Disc: usedmeat

Picrel; my newest tenant
>>
bump
>>
File: IMG_1891.jpg (157 KB, 1080x1251)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>35/Male/Schenectady NY

>loser looking for exposure and humiliation

>not looking for anyone looking for money

Kik SissyToiletAlexis
Telegram SissyToiletAlex

Get ahold of me if you wanna help me ruin my worthless faggot life completely and be a famous faggot webslut
>>
>asl
29 m NYC
>about yourself
gamer guy, love art, movies, music, and anime
>looking for
chubby/fat gamer girls in the NYC area for friends or more
>not looking for
men, trans, crazies, ghosts
>contact
itzzandr0id
>>
>asl
38 m queens
>about yourself
Dominant daddy with a trans gf and sub cis fem
>looking for
Cis or trans fem sub/slaves to join my harem
>not looking for
Dudes, fems under 21, non vape/smokers
>contact
Snap domonlongisland
Kik dominny69
>>
File: IMG_3904.jpg (1.88 MB, 3024x4032)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>asl
late 20s/f/585
>about yourself
i like hardcore punk music, weed, video games (dragon age, wow, bg3, cyberpunk) skincare, alt fashion, talking mad shit!
>looking for
ppl in the area to bantz with, ppl to play videos games with
>not looking for
schizophrenics, cumbrains, NEETs, ppl nowhere near me
>contact
discord: sillyposter
>>
>ASL
25/M/US, New York
>interests/hobbies
>looking for
female friends, people to chat with, female partnership. Down for mostly whatever. Down and ready to talk about all the nerd things or just to listen, sexting, or something. Secretly looking for a gf.
>not looking for
Sexting or dating Men or Trans - if you are either I'm up to be friends to chat with.
>contact
>>
File: IMG_1551.jpg (365 KB, 1242x2208)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
21 femboy niagara falls NY
stole some of my moms bras n panties, n wanna show off my slutty holes n cock to anyone who wants to see!! i’m into nearly anything and will send anything, so ask away! (fems n trans get a suprise ;))
kik: femboy_noelle
discord/snap: femboy_noelle25
>>
File: 1000034918.jpg (4.27 MB, 4000x3000)
4.27 MB
4.27 MB JPG
>ASL
25 tomgirl nyc

>Physical description
25 asian tomgirl, skinny/fit, slightly long hair, cute

>Interests
Interesting and fun to talk to esp if youre into scifi, art, or history.. love vidya and manga.. Love to try new things. weed and psychedelics are awesome, down to try your favorite kink

>Looking for
looking GIRLS or FEMBOYS to play/ hang out with. Open for it to become a fwb thing or relationship (preferred). pref subs, esp masochists. :) would love someone cute to treat like a pet or slave, cute femboys into cbt hmu...

>Not looking for
masc dudes. hairy people. really old people. really most dudes in general unless youre like a hairless skinny femboy. transmasc are cool, but not into bodyhair

>Contact
kik: ChinpokomonMaster
discord: chinpokoman
>>
>ASL
21 / M / NYC, USA

>About You
Caucasian, brown eyes, short brown hair, nice jawline. I’ve been told by other women that I’m handsome and that I’m hung. I have an average build with some slight muscle. My fashion is usually alternative but I don’t dress stupid.

>Hobbies
I like to perform my instruments. I also create art. I enjoy studying Asian languages and traveling to Asia. I play many video games and do other nerdy stuff.

>Looking For
A monogamous relationship with a BBW or SSBBW. I will date any age that is 18+ (I’m okay with dating a millennial). And I’m attracted to all races but I do have a soft spot for East-Asian and Latina/Brazilian women. I especially love foreign women since I am interested in other cultures and languages. It’s also a plus if you’re nerdy but you don’t have to be.

>Not Looking for
Men, trans, fwb, poly, hookups

>Contact Info (Discord)
feinwen
>>
bamp
>>
24 M staying in Buffalo NY for some conferences. Looking for F to hookup with in Buffalo area.
Disc: nicoasa
>>
Kik: daniela_rui2717 , I have new dirty and hot content
>>
>>33283334
>asl
31, M, Brooklyn
>about yourself
Very high functioning autistic nerd with too much money, a good career, and not enough pussy. I play vidya and do martial arts and love to go skiing upstate in the winter.
>looking for
wife to have children with and we can go move to like Texas or some shit. I hate this city now since 2020.
>not looking for
friends who are addicted to drugs. I have had enough of that shit in my life.
>contactDiscord
cmc_cs2
>>
>asl
30/M/Queens
>about yourself
NEET who lives with mom, all I do is work out, play video games, smoke weed, and some acting as a hobby
>looking for
sex with women
>not looking for
anything else
>contact
Discord: bill_kilgore
>>
>>33297563
Seggsy times
>>
27yo white male from Brooklyn looking to hook up with a (preferably) older woman before I kill myself.
dog_paste on discord and telegram
>>
>>33283334
Bump
>>
>>33283334
Bump
>>
>>33283334
insane how a state as big and dense as New York gets so little posters, nothing but the same tranny retards begging for other trannies to jerk off with them on discord and random dudes thinking their gonna find a wife on 4chan of all places.
>>
File: 953.jpg (53 KB, 716x933)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>33293393
When did Wegman's have a promotion called Butter Boy? And why did they decide to make him french of all nationalities?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kHUD70PDg
>>33283334
This state is a desert. Moving out of here by Halloween
Discord: layneheinlein/26M
>>
File: 20240127_221301.jpg (1.87 MB, 2800x3800)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>A/S/L/Orientation/Race
26/M/New York/Straight/Black
>City/Area
Central Long Island (Suffolk County), but accustomed to driving out east or to Queens
>Interests
If I’m not at the gym/pool in my off time, I like going for drives, hanging out at malls, bar-hopping, going to arcades, karaoke, movies, and day trips in general. I also like casual gaming (specifically Street Fighter 6 on PS5 and MK8/Mario Party/Clubhouse 51 Games on Switch). Other interests include literature, anime/manga, history/documentaries, true crime, concerts, martial arts/MMA, etc.
>Looking for
Friends, specifically LONG ISLAND LOCALS (male or female). Not gonna lie; I’d prefer that you be on the nerdy/weeby/alt side; who are looking for someone to go out and hang with on the regular. The mundane stuff: gaming, hanging out, going out to eat, maybe hitting up a bar or arcade, chatting/DMing, sharing music, going places and taking pictures, etc. I'll admit I can be a little socially awkward, but I'm otherwise pretty well-adjusted. Employed fulltime, financially-sound, regularly doing things away from home. Just not super duper smooth or quick on my feet in conversation sometimes.
>Not looking for
One-word messages. Penpals. Drugs. Political discussion. /pol/ shit.
>Contact
“the10thdan” on Discord. If you reach out, let me know you're from /soc/.
>>
>>33292298
Bump, still looking for brutal exposers to help me ruin my worthless faggot life completely
>>
>>33302749
You know this nigger is going to get 1000 messages with the most generic bullshit just because he's a nigger
>>
>>33303635
Thanks for having faith in me, man! Wishing you the best as well!
>>
>>33301572
even more insane how a tranny gets more action and girls than you topkek
>>
>asl
32, M, near Buffalo
>interests
museums, nature walks, live music, vidya, scifi stuff
>looking for
Main goal is more friends, men or women, who might want to meet IRL. Bonus would be women who want to date, but like I said, even just friends would be great.
>not looking for
idk I'll talk with anybody.
>contact
Discord: whatsinaname2921
>>
File: IMG_1546.jpg (472 KB, 1242x2208)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
21 femboy niagara falls buffalo NY
stole some of my moms bras n panties, n wanna show off my slutty holes n cock to anyone who wants to see!! i’m into nearly anything and will send anything, so ask away! (fems n trans get a suprise ;))
kik: femboy_noelle
discord/snap: femboy_noelle25
>>
>ASL
25/M/US, New York, Bronx
>interests/hobbies
>looking for
>not looking for
>contact

also i'm black
>>
>25, m, Union City/Manhattan
>I just moved here for work in the city. It would be cool to date someone. I wanna explore the city, I like video games, animals, and learning how to skateboard. I have a dog.
>Not looking to do anything sexual or romantic with guys or trans. Guys and Trans people are fine friends though.
>Discord: hiveoredpandas (ask me if you'd prefer to use endless Snap)
>>
>>33313001
"Endless" please ignore that FUCK
>>
>asl
25/M/NYC

>interests
electronic music, old motorcycles, reading, church, long walks, the beach

>looking for
platonic friendships

>not looking for
romantic relationships

>contact
smocaine100 on discord

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.