[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boomer.jpg (34 KB, 600x360)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
This is a thread for people 30+ to find people to talk to that are their age. Add your contact information using this template:

>Age
>Sex
male
>Describe yourself
I am a NEET, i want a job though. I am diagnosed with a mental illness. I have a dream of being a wagie in my cagie because having no job is kind of soul crushing. I dont have much money to do stuff so i mostly just sit around wasting time on Youtube and playing with Linux.
>What are you looking for?
Looking for random people to talk to that are around my age. I know this board is mainly inhabited by zoomer type pokemon. Though i thought id put this here.
>What are your interests?
Poking around on the computer(I use arch btw) Video gaymes, writing, watching youtube videos, listening to music
>What are you not looking for?
Sexy chat, since that's kind of boring.
>Contact information
Rizon irc, my nick is adrien on there. Send me a message.
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Single parents. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, belief, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
File: HNRI8873.jpg (1.01 MB, 1440x1081)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Meet fellow boomer outdoorsman here
https://discord.gg/3V6tntwT
>>
File: Lamy.jpg (328 KB, 850x1352)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>Age
>Sex
female

>Describe yourself
Shut in NEET who's short and fat.

e-dating and dating in person! flirting and dirty talk in vc! please be American and in the U.S.

PC gaming, vtubers, j-pop, listening to Vocaloid, watching videos on youtube. weebshit such as manga and anime.

>Contact information
chickenclaw3

My ex e-bf wants me to stop obsessing over him so I'm shooting my shot again on 4chan, please be a fat tall retard into PC gaming and streaming vidya for your partner. (some of these words are his)

No I'm not 30 but I'm nearing 30
>>
>>33285444
friendly bump
>>
need a 35+ yr old dad bf so bad holy shit
>>
>>33289369
kik eu.zeddy
snap eu.zed00

30+ dad bf
>>
>>33287043
Avoid, known catfish.
>>
>>33287043
Are you really a catfish? tell me about yourself
>>
New thread immediately shit up with the same people
God speed
>>
>>33285444
Today's my birthday. I'm almost 40 with absolutely nothing to show for it. No wife. No children. I own nothing. Is there any reason to keep going forward into the abyss?
>>
>>33291216
the new joker movie comes out in october
>>
>ASL
33/F/SoCal

>Describe yourself
Normie-passing cyborg, LA 30-something single woman working in entertainment. Really career-focused with a full social life. Ultimately very happy and satisfied with my life. Freaky enough to have dated on /soc/ before, kinky.

I haven't had sex in 5 years, and upon getting back on apps, I've found that I'm way too busy to date right now and don't want to deal with a less-than-perfect return to intimacy after this extended hiatus. I need a man to sext and yap to whenever I want, who (this is the most important part) ***doesn't mind if I fall off the face of the earth frequently*** or can be a brat sometimes. Dare I say I'm looking for a daddy?

A boyfriend. A submissive (Sorry, I know I'm probably the oldest woman here but I'm not ready to be a mommy) - My age and older only please - Really attracted to masculinity and dominance. Dare I say I'm looking for a daddy?

>Contact information
Please respond with your kik!
>>
>>33291419
you sound like fun and we seem to be quite compatible

>contact info
hunterexodus
>>
>>33291419

Intriguing!!!

Kik: pneumologic
>>
>>33291419

35 m uk
Flingsterguy6
>>
>>33291419
SenorSteve80
>>
>>33291419
You’re going to die alone, Jesus.
>>
>>33291419
penpaller
>>
Join us NOW. We have freedom of speech and a good community. We don't give neurotic egirls power like other servers do

https://discord.gg/gom
>>
33 year old gay virgin. I own a house and car, have a career, but have no social life. No idea what I'm doing with my life. If I'm not working I'm just sleeping or in front of a screen. Never leave my house because I'm too afraid. I feel subhuman compared to everyone else and don't want to interact with others because of the sense of inferiority I have
>>
Any other 30+ year old house wives/husbands here? Having no job means you basically fall of the earth in terms of social hierarchy or shared experiences with other adults.
>>
>asl
M/29/Mass
>about me
I am interested in learning about many kinds of people from different places. Really just looking for someone to talk my ear off about basically anything. I'm interested in what your interested in and have loads of time to chat and share
>looking for
Chatty friends
>contact
55Fink
>>
File: 9u40h5ywm48y.jpg (56 KB, 1097x900)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>ASL
33/M/TN
>Describe yourself
I’m a veteran city cop and I’m finished with my education, I have a masters and don’t plan on going for my PHD. I’m an avid reader and generally have a chill life.

Friends, dating, people to watch movies with, chronically online people to chat with.

Motorcycling, guns, film, lit, long form YouTube documentaries on niche subjects, some anime and manga, limited video games, live music and theater, upscale bars and restaurants. I like to cook and play d&d.

I don’t really care about your age as far as chatting goes, but would like to avoid any mental illness or 30+ NEETS.

>Contact information
Discord: steamboat307
>>
>Age
34/35 by the end of the month

>Sex
Male

>Describe yourself
I’m fairly unremarkable. I’m a big guy that has juvenile interests and low self esteem. I work weekdays and on an ideal weekend just laze around honestly.

A friend on the side. Someone to just bs with through boredom more than deal with why I don’t have more motivation. Recovering manwhore so will flirt if flirted with but ultimately will run my ass off if pushed too far.

Watch a lot of YouTube these days. Switch is the most current console and I use it more for nostalgia gaming than anything. Currently up to date on One Piece, JuJutsu Kaisen, and Watamote.

Paywhores. Pushy gay dudes. Anybody younger than 28 probably.

>Contact information
Discord: Opticynical
If I don’t reply right away, my bad. Sometimes I actually forget I have Discord.
>>
>>33285444
friendly bump
>>
>>Age
>>Sex
M
>>Describe yourself
Disabled, but don't look like it. CPTSD, pain from injuries, heart/allergy problems. Don't go out too much except for groceries every couple of weeks and to the gym when I can or for walks at night.
>>What are you looking for?
Would be nice to meet a girl who is similar for a relationship. But add me if you just want to talk about whatever I guess.
>>What are your interests?
Writing, abstract art, game design, gothic/industrial/triphop music, retro games and virtual reality. Animals/vegetarian food. Trying to find logic in spirituality.
>>What are you not looking for?
Penis.
>>Contact information
Discord: wait4what1
>>
>>33291419
Poooooem
33m add me I'm everything you want
>>
File: 20220830_174004.png (433 KB, 540x674)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
m19 twink ass faggot, looking for someone old to be my sugar (mommy or daddy)

kik: jr11357
>>
>>33285444
friendly bump
>>
Bumppp
>>
>>33285444
final friendship bump
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>33287043
>27+
>30+ thread.

Legit kill yourself you dumb Swhore.
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (1.09 MB, 2048x1536)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
It's never too late to go outside and join Midwest Campers server.
https://discord.gg/PSzAZBzD
>>
>>33294050 #
Wtf are you talking about? My wife is a stay at home mom and she has book club, friendships with other parent-couples, the other moms in the homeschool pod, other moms from church school, neighbors...
>>
god damn I love owning a house and being a millennial
>>
>>33291419
33/m/LA
I don't mind if you're not responsive, since I'm not really looking for anything either. Too many people trying to get me to commit lately.
Send a pic and what you're into and maybe one of these days I can fuck you within an inch of your life
Kik rob_the_bruce
>>
>>33291419

EroticBingoNight (well adjusted and socially competent English m, mid-30's, tall, educated, handsome brute etc)
>>
anyone got the invite for the 30+ disc server? is that still around?
>>
>>33291419
>>33313090

Gonna add this here too since the thread it was in got wiped:

M, 30's, tall, brutishly handsome and intelligent. Looking for F for lewd or not lewd chats.

I don't hassle people for pictures lose my shit if you don't reply immediately. A low bar, I confess, but if that's an experience you're fed up of and you'd prefer someone more mature then hit me up.

>likes
People who are educated, clever and write coherently. People who appreciate the same in return. Someone mature. Someone with a love for music and art. And must be a total pervert.

>dislikes
Edgelords and /pol/tards.

>Kinks etc
Currently have a massive thing for girls who overwrite massively in their replies and get totally carried away with long posts when they're horny. Also love the gradual, but inevitable, relent that girls do when they're hanging onto their coyness and resisting the urge to let go and fall into the pit of depravity. Besides from that I'm really very open minded, as long as it's not gore or violence or illegal etc I'm a pervert (did I mention this already?)

>username
EroticBingoNight
>>
Get off my fucking lawn. For fucks sake. Life’s easy just stay off my fucking lawn

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.