[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721168448053785.jpg (1.62 MB, 3024x3449)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
WE LOVE SLUTS edition.

Old thread: >>33283124
>>
Wow thanks for using my picture
>>
>>33288408
OUR picture, comrade.
>>
>>33288408
Anyways if that anon who thinks they saw me can talk me what the person they saw was wearing and when they where seen so I can kill myself if I need too
>>
>>33288416
Can you explain why you wanna kill yourself so badly? But be honest
>>
Don’t do that
Anyways you cut yourself as like a cry for help, right? You should tell your close friends or family idk about it and get help
Even if I did see you why would it matter it’s not like it would affect you in anyway just like how you walk by strangers everyday
>>
>>33288432
I’m fat I’m ugly I’m worthless

uhhhh what else i am fundamentally incapable of being loved because I am so disgustingly shaped. Im misbersble I’ve had an eating disorder for almost 10 years. I’ve been cutting for 5 years and i basically have no reason to stay alive
>>
>>33288434
Thanks anon, and I guess you’re right but I guess it doesn’t feel real when I post these things online and I guess this is a reminder that is real. Anywyas what ethnicity did u guys end up think the person was lol?
>>
Is anyone else in to the tactile feeling you get when running your finger tips over something that changes depths or textures? That's why I enjoy self harm scars
>>
I thought wasian specifically Chinese and white and 2 of my friends said something like latina
>>
>>33288461
No wayyy I am Chinese and white
This is actually crazy omg lol
>>
Hahaha I know quite a few wasian people and I’m wasian myself so I can tell what countries they are from most the time
>>
>>33288442
When I was younger I wanted to kill myself because I never had a family, my father died when I was 1 year old and my mother abandoned me when I was around 9.

I hated having to bother other relatives, not being able to live with my own family, in my own house, etc

I also left school when I was 15, no one really could stop me, people tried to help but I didn't want to hear anything

I was like that, barely going out and socializing for like two years

When I was 18 I realized it was enough, getting depressed because of my situation... I couldn't change it, so I finish school, and now I even work as a teacher, I am able to buy things I like for myself and I feel I improve everyday

Basically what I mean is, I'm sure you can also get out of the cycle you are in currently, you just need to appreciate yourself and realize there area things you can't change, but that's not a reason to give up (:
>>
>>33288442
that so sexy and pathetic add me on dis i wanna see u cute ur horrid body
discord: dexter_fan
>>
>>33288479
Ohhhh yeah fair enough!!
>>
>>33288483
Thank you so much anon!! I’m so glad you are doing better :)
>>
>>33288442
Yeah. You're so ugly. I hope a man never cums inside you and fucks you so hard that you cramp and the bed breaks.
>>
>>33288442
Hey I like fat, go make yourself a chub fetish thread and watch what happens. Fuck around. Always a perv with a big dick or heart out there.
>>
>>33288416
Why does it matter? You're just going to kill yourself no matter what we say or do for you. Not even our cum worship is important to you.
>>
>>33288442
>me me me me me me
What about what others need, you bitch? This is why you're lonely. Because you have a selfish, worthless personality.

I hate you so much. There's great men in these threads that open love and worship your body and want to make love to it and you just ignore them and say this bullshit. You should just jump in front of train, maybe after the splatter, you'll learn some manners and how to appreciate others.
>>
>>33288521
>>33288529
Ermmmm I’m not really sure what you’re talking about but ngl but yes I am ugly?? And ppl finding my phtotos attractive does matter to me and make me feel better but it isn’t enough to fix me
>>
>>33288549
You don't love anyone but yourself. Stop lying to everyone here. That's why you pushed away the love of so many good men. They were willing to pay upwards of $2000 just to make you happy from JUST SEEING YOUR BODY. There are girls in this world that nowhere that amount of good treatment based on their looks. You should learn to be grateful and to appreciate those who value you greatly.
>>
>>33288557
Oh yes I love myself so much so I cut myself and starve myself and vomit till I pass out
these so called good men which get off by seeing me hurt myself???
I think you just want a mentally ill girl you who does mental illness things that you find attractive and once she shows the symptoms of things u can masturbate too you can butt hurt. Guess what I am a person too
>>
>>33288564
This conversation is getting us no where someone tell me where or what to cut
>>
>>33288564
Yes. These men understand that the core of all this cutting shit is you needing a PIV sex orgasm and some love. This means they'd probably stick with you if you got healthy and wanted to stop cutting yourself afterward. You ignore all this though choice fully.

Cut your armpit, you non-love deserving bitch.
>>
>>33288574
To be precise, cut in LOVELESS.

It will describe you perfectly.
>>
>>33288564
Any chance we can get some videos of you puking? It’s one of my favorite kinks and the whole cutting thing is getting too repetitive
>>
>>33288599
>>33288564
Do what he says, Cutterina. Puke all over that beautiful body. I hope you get dehydrated and die today. That's what you want after all. To die.
>>
>>33288599
Idk how I would do that without showing my face so no sorry :(
>>
>>33288564
Symptoms? Literally what? You know these men would spray seed all over and in you in a heartbeat, yet you keep saying that the reason you're cutting is that you're disgustingly shaped. Kys.
>>
File: IMG_7698.jpg (538 KB, 828x1366)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>33288608
???
Stop giving excuses please
There’s only so many ways and places you can cut, it’s getting stale
Please, try puking and just use something similar to pic related, you don’t even need to show your mouth
I hate that you are so quick to say no to other suggestions that are not muh cutting, there are hundreds of angles you can use to avoid showing face
>>
>>33288569
carve my initial's into you thigh N.L I want to cum to it
>>
>>33288630
Well I mean this is a cutting thread but I am just about to purge so I’ll see what I can do ig
>>
>>33288643
I hope you disappear forever. I never want to see you again.
>>
>>33288643
so what do you think of carving my initial's into onto ur thighs.
>>
>>33288646
Scroll than ?? Stop responding ??
>>
>>33288650
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>33288643
Please do, really wanna see you puke or even just gagging <3
>>
>>33288661
I tried but I’m not into vomit so I’m not getting it all over me sorry
>>
>>33288664
As much as I love seeing your cute lips please lets stick to cutting
>>
Honestly i came to this thread hoping to mingle with other fucked up cutters like me but this is all guys fetishizing cutting and now i am seeing vomit on this stupid thread.
>>
>>33288735
I think so too dw that anon was made me feel like I had too so I did
I actually really regret posting that image but wtv so is life
Now I just wanna cut a bunch more
>>
>>33288740
Mb gang I didn’t actually want to post it but I did so that’s entirely my fault and I’m sorry
>>
You said it yourself earlier, this is real. Your actions will have consequences. If you keep uploading yourself, someone hateful like the majority on this website, will try to harm you.

You know that you have a problem which is good. You’ve already taken the first step to save yourself. Now you just need to realise that your life is worth living. You say stuff like you’re fat and ugly but you can fix all that easily.
Nearly all lives are worth living and seeing as you’re able to communicate and you’re not incomprehensible, your life is worth living.

Although today is the first time I’ve used this website, I can tell that what everyone says about this website is true. You shouldn’t be getting told to kill yourself because you have some decency. You shouldn’t be told to kill yourself because you won’t have sex with them.
Although it’s unlikely you will listen, please stop using this site and try to get help. I’m sure there is people in your life who you’d be sad to learn that they hurt themselves no matter the reason.
>>
>>33288664
dont throw up at all, you would look better if you were bigger
>>33288740
i only ever did cat scratches but i will mingle with you
>>
>>33288755
Thanks anon, I think I’m having a bit of a flare up (I have bpd) but i started taking my meds again this morning so hopefully I feel better soon.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this!! I hope y have a good day :)
>>
No problem

If you ever feel sad or have another flare or something idk how BPD works, feel free to ask me for help :P good luck
>>
>>33288763
which meds do you take?
for me the most helpful thing for my mood swings that wasnt stabilizers was seroquel for sleep
>>
>>33288832
I’m on aripiprazole and fluoxetine!! I’ve been on fluoxetine for 5 years now and I don’t rlly think it helps that much but I’ve gotten on aripiprazole in the last year and I think it’s helped a lot :D when I take it at least lol
>>
>>33288842
happy that its working
antidepressants are hit or miss tho, im on vortioxetine and sometimes take sulpiride, they work but i literally cant take or drink anything or i get insane mood swings
>>
>>33288849
Yeah definitely!! I was on sertraline before i was on fluoxetine and it made my mood swings horrribleee but with fluoxetine it makes it real easy to get drunk lol so that’s good

That’s a real shame that they work but only when u don’t drink or take anything
:(
>>
>>33288664
Hey OP, i love your lips, you are very sexy. Even when your lips are covered in vomit (not into vomit) i wanna kiss you. Loved it when you cut your lips yesterday, it was sexy. Will be following your post beautiful. All that being said, even though i enjoy looking at your scars, take care of your health. Will be wating to see more of you
xoxo <3
>>
>>33288664
One more thing, what your name. Like what should i call you?
>>
>>33288855
are you going to a psychologist? doctors told me its the only way to actually cure bpd
also do you ever get that feeling that youre doing better, then idk dont feel comfortable or something and immediately start doing harmful shit again?
>>
>>33288858
>>33288861
Thanks anon! Lmk if u have any requests in terms of cutting :) and I don’t rlly mind what u call me but maybe for a name Kats cool
>>
>>33288862
Yeah I am !! I See two different psychologists one for my eating disorder and the other for my ptsd / bpd.

Yup definitely!! I get that extremely often I feel like I constantly the need to prove im sick enough and anytime I’m doing something that improves my mental health and well-being and just overall doing better I feel the need to immediately be as destructive as possible because I feel like I don’t deserve to get better but also to prove that I actually am sick . It doesn’t rlly make sense when I write it out like this but it’s kinda what’s been ruling my life for the last 9 years lol

Wbu do u see a psychologist?
>>
Let me tell you something. You should not be having “flare ups” this bad if you’re on medication. You need to tell your psychiatrist asap what you have been doing and they can readjust your medication. Life is so much more tolerable when you’re on the appropriate medication and I can tell you that you should not be suffering like this. If you see a therapist you need to be honest and tell them what you have been doing online. If you do not have a therapist you need to get one asap.
>>
>>33288873
i know exactly what you mean by trying to prove you are sick

yeah im actually going today but she doesnt specialize in bpd so im going to some residential treatment made for personality disorders for 2 months
>>
>>33288866
Yes Kats work for me. I been reading about you taking pills, I been on some my self. I used to frel good when im on it but then get depressed afterwards. I slowly soped thaking all meds and now i feel 10 times better. You should try it Kats. Do it slowly.

And for request, i really enjoy seeing your lips
You could maybe show more of your lips. I know you are not into nudity so, if you are cutting lips, i would love to see that.

Take care Kats <3
>>
>>33288877
Hi anon! It’s cus I stopped taking my medication because I felt i didn’t deserve to get better, thank you so much for your words!! I don’t really think I’ll be able to tell my therapist about what I’ve been doing because I feel very ashamed and disgusting. However I’ve started taken my meds again and they do take a little while to kick in espically the fluoxetine but I should be alright :)

Have a nice day/life anon :)
>>
>>33288879
Ooo Goodluck!! I Hope it goes well for you :) you’ve got this!! I’m incredibly proud of you for taking the first steps towards recovery !
>>
>>33288884
>I don’t really think I’ll be able to tell my therapist about what I’ve been doing because I feel very ashamed and disgusting
when that happens to me i write a letter or a text for her. it really helps making it less personal
>>
>>33288881
I tried x_x
>>
>>33288889
Ooo that’s a very good idea I think I’ll give that a try :) thanks anon!!
>>
>>33288896
Heeyyy you tried it, i dint actually think you would do it. Thanks Kats. You looks sexy, wanna kiss those lips right now. You think it will hurt when you eat. Sorry for that.
>>
>>33288909
Nah lip cuts actually heal rlly quick so Dw about it ^o^
>>
>>33288442
>i basically have no reason to stay alive
I want to come inside your pussy.
Is that not reason enough?
If not, can you still come here before you kermit sudoku so I can come inside your pussy after you're dead?
>>
hey guys do you want to play roblox
>>
>>33288910
I see, that's good then. You have very sexy lips. Thanks again form showing it. I will be careful about what i ask of you I future heheh. I don't want you to get any permanent damage on that beautiful body of yours.
>>
>>33288450
Oh the fuck yes.
Chicks with stretch marks are also 10/10.
Boobs and hips ideally, but I've fucked some milfs and the post-pregnancy stretch marks can do it for me, too.
Most of them are self-conscious about bring manhandled in that area, though, so it's basically a in-bed-spooning-before-she-wakes-up sneaky pleasure.
>>
man, y'all are broken
i hope you get over whatever hurt you to this degree
>>
>>33288922
Ofc :3
>>
>>33288398
OMG!!! My skin hurts looking at it >_<
>>
>>33288549
>And ppl finding my phtotos attractive does matter to me and make me feel better but it isn’t enough to fix me
People would probably find you attractive in person as well.
Retarded hornyniggers giving you over-the-top praise on /soc/ doesn't hit remotely as hard as being in the same room and experiencing their delight as they undress you, touch you, taste you, and fuck you.
Feeling a man come inside you and knowing you did it may be enough.
>>
>>33288664
You are definitely not fat.
You just have no self-esteem.
>>
>>33288941
Hey should i be worried if one day you stoped repllying. Starting to feel like you like getting bullied. And hurting your self.
>>
>>33288941
I mean you have any suicidal thoughts?
>>
File: 1677908965803495.webm (1022 KB, 480x600)
1022 KB
1022 KB WEBM
>>33288599
Not my thing, but I did save this.
>>
>>33288941
Are you into subby stuff, like being a pet or wearing a collar and leash?
Would you want a man to guide you to a better life?
>>
>>33288949
Ehhhhhhhhh idk about that
>>
>>33288898
btw i think you would look pretty without scars
>>
>>33288954
Okay seriously, stop it with the vomit videos, make your own post...
>>
>>33288951
>>33288953
Nah I probably won’t actually kill myself , and if I stop replying that means my meds kicked in and I’m feeling better probably or it could mean I’ve killed myslef who knows but probably just doing better
>>
>>33288643
There are many ways to self-harm, not just cutting.
Getting drunk and having irresponsible sex with internet strangers, for instance.
>>
>>33288957
Thank you anon :)
>>
>>33288963
I guess that’s true but everyone who is into self harm scars always lives on the otherside of the world
You guys are actually pretty rare most ppl are disgusted by them
>>
>>33288962
Hopefully its the first one. No killing your self, im banning you form doing it. :p
>>
>>33288972
I'm not into SH or the scars, but you seem really prettyy despite them.
Do you ever post more than just scars, like are you into getting your tits applauded too?
>>
File: 1717881361198955 (1).webm (1.59 MB, 958x540)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB WEBM
>>33288956
Only one way to be sure.
>>
>>33288972
where do you live?
>>
>>33288972
Ill be honest, i only enjoy something ask long as the other person find it hot. Im not that into cutting, but you are very chill. And I wouldn't mind scars. I would definitely date you.
>>
>>33288972
And, as I've said, a flight from Auckland to NYC is $700.
Are you more fun than stepping on a lego?
>>
>>33288976
I don’t post nudes but I’ll post stuff in my bra and studf and there’s some other stuff in the old threads
>>
>>33288982
Legos pretty fucking cool though I love Lego
>>
>>33288984
You look incredibly hot, despite the scars.
Do you actually go out presenting them like that?
>>
>>33288978
New Zealand x_x
>>
>>33288990
Nonono absolutely not I wouldn’t wanna trigger someone and I’m actually very ashamed of them irl
I definitely won’t wear any low cut tops for a while 0_0
>>
>>33288988
Sweet. When do you want to come?
>>
>>33288979
I’m not into cutting sexually either ngl I just do it for validation on 4chan lil
>>
>>33288991
I was just there a few months ago.
Would have met up with you if I had known, invited you to some.nice dinner and my airbnb.
>>
>>33288995
Literally on the plane rn
With the ticket I bought with the money I totally have!
>>
>>33288993
You got some pics you wanna share of your thighs? Maybe with your sexy hands combined?
>>
>>33288999
Good thing I have the next several days off and can give you my full attention after I pick you up from the airport.
>>
>>33288991
rip
im euro
>>
>>33289001
Here are my thighs rn ^0^
>>
>>33289004
We’ll see u in how ever long it takes for a flight to get from nz to New York :p
>>
>>33289010
Damn those are cut.
But the legs are nice. Missing yoir sexy hands though.
What are you into sexually?
>>
>>33289010
Open them for me, s.v.p.
>>
>>33289012
I’m a virgin lol :p but probably being more submissive :3
>>
>>33289015
Rough and a bit pain wouldn't be bad, it would probably make you more fertile and hornier.
That's why I suggested the collar and leash. Do you like chokers?
>>
>>33289011
I did have a girl I'd been online friends with for a few months randomly ask one day what I would do if I answered a knock on my front door and she was standing there.
We ended up dating for four years.
>>
>>33289022
Yeah there cute :3
>>
>>33289023
Omg lmaoo that’s so cute and cool how did she know ur address lmaoo
>>
>>33289024
So I'm getting you a collar and leash. Any lingerie you got? Show it off. What's your tummy like?
>>
>>33289027
My stomach rn and I don’t have an lingerie lol :p
>>
>>33289026
She'd gone to Japan and I asked her to bring me back a bunch of weird KitKat flavors and something in Engrish. Gave her my address so she could mail it when she got back.
Apparently her flight got diverted and she had a superlong layover and realized she could get a rental car and drive over to drop it off in person and it would be cheaper than a hotel room.
>>
>>33289033
Then you need me to get you some, because that gorgeous fuckbody needs to be wrapped in some sexy shit.
I'm not sure if I could control myself near you, but you wouldn't mind that, right?
Tell me some of your sex fantasies, you'd like to feel some painal?
>>
>>33289027
>doesn't already have a collar and leash
Amateur.
Poseur.
>>
>>33289041
Omgggg that’s so cute!!
>>
>>33289046
I got more than enough money to buy new ones.
>>
>>33289044
I’m not even gonna lie to u I just had to Google what is lmao
>>
>>33289054
That ain't an answer though. lol
At least show me your ass and your arched back.
>>
>>33289048
She ate my KitKats somewhere over the ocean, though. ; _ ;
>>
hey guys do you still want to play roblox and not fuck
>>
>>33289056
:3 pic from yesterday lol
>>
>>33289057
Very sad :>lm
>>
>>33289064
It's fine.
I ate her pussy instead. ^_^
>>
>>33289061
Damn, you really need some hot underwear.
You don't have a sugar daddy to pay you some?
>>
>>33289067
Yummy :P
>>
>>33289072
Nope :> yeah only boring undies for me lol
>>
>>33289076
You could essily get one with your body.
Any man would love to give you creampies.
Do you think you could also try and deepthroat a cock, since purged? Might be that your gag reflex is weaker.
>>
>>33289073
She wore a bunch of bracelets to cover all the scars on her wrists.
She eventually stopped bothering while we were dating because whenever she was laying around near me I'd automatically take them off and absently pet her inner forearms.

It was actually surprisingly depressing meeting her for coffee about a year after we agreed long-distance wasn't working and seeing she'd started wearing them again.
>>
>>33289079
Hmmmm maybe I’m really not sure I think it’s more likely the opposite is true ngl
>>
>>33289085
Would you give it a try though?
>>
>>33289015
Hey Kate, how come you are still a virgin? You interest in M or F?
>>
>>33289082
Awhh it’s nice she felt comfortable enough with you even if ur didn’t last forever. That is a bit depressing anon :( I guess it’s just important remeber that at least ur relationship with her happened even if it didn’t last

Sorry idk how to comfort people I’ve never been in a relationship lol ^_^
>>
>>33289087
Both :3 I’ve been in and our of hospitals and mental institutions mostly for my eating disorder even since I was 13 and I never really even dated anyone I always rejected anyone who asked because I felt like they where too good for me :>
>>
>>33289090
Come here so I can pet your scars.
>>
>>33289086
Yeah :3
>>
>>33289094
I’m omw remeber currently flying over the ocean :3
>>
>>33289092
Well you should really have more selfesteem. You are beautiful. I know ill be luck tonhave you. You ever want to date any one?
>>
>>33289097
You jest, but it could be true if you also want it.
>>
>>33289096
That's the good girl spirit!
After a rough fuck, I also like to give good and extensive aftercare. Cuddling with you and telling you how well you did.
Too bad I didn't see your posts a few months earlier when I wss over there. I would have at least taken you out and have gotten you some fancy underwear, because those grandma briefs ain,t cutting it!
>>
>>33289099
Yeah definitely but I actually really want a relationship but I don’t think it would be good for me ngl
>>
>>33289106
Why not?
>>
>>33289100
I do jest as sadly I am extremely broke :( sorry anon :>
>>
>>33289102
Lmaooo yeah lingere is so expensive and I don’t exactly have a riveting sex life so I don’t see any reason in buying myself some lol
>>
>>33289110
Wouldn't it make yourself feel better wearing nice things?
You should make a wishlist on throne.com
>>
>>33289108
I’d definitely become extremely obsessive and dependent on that person and it’d be even worse if they were someone who encouraged by self destructive behaviours like cutting or b/ping. And if I ever got dumped for whatever reason I genuinely think I’d probaly kill myself and it’s also not fair on the other person to be in a relationship with someone so mentally Ill yknow
>>
>>33289112
I guess that makes sense but I hate my body too much I guess to ever feel good about it no matter what I’m wearing ^o^
>>
>>33289113
Sorry you think that way. But at some point you have to make a choice. Are you really happy right now? Replying to these messages? You shoul try to find someone.
>>
>>33289109
Well, you have a reason to save up.
Let me know when you're ready and we'll figure out the exact schedule.
And then, when you get here, I'll spend more on legos than the cost of your flight.
>>
>>33289119
Do you cut yourself because you don't like your body?
>>
>>33289119
So... no clothes for you around the house when you're here.
>>
>>33289123
Yeah that’s part of the reason ig I’m just so disgusted by my body and my face that I resort to destroying it to feel better
>>
>>33289121
>>33289124
It’s gonna take me a millennium do save considering I don’t have a job but bet :3 see u in a millennium
>>
>>33289128
You are making me feel bad, sorry to hear that. Idk what to say. Where you abused as a child?
>>
>>33289129
You could also ask me to pay for your flight.
Then you stay until YOU buy us the legos.
>>
>>33289130
Nah idk why I’m like this lol
Don’t feel bad I’m fine I’m promise :)
>>
>>33289132
Bet :P
>>
>>33289135
Tell me this , are u happy with ur life right now?
>>
>>33289135
>I’m fine
You're not.
But you're hot.

>>33289119
Then you should wear sexy things and show that off to others, at least get some validation from us.
>>
>>33288664
Thank you for doing it, it was really hot! One of the reasons you aren’t even more ugly is because you usually puke :3
So I think it’s also important to share that aspect, it’s just kinda sad anons get triggered over that kink, but I understand
I just woke up and wanted to see if you did it
It’s really hot you posted it, thank you, princess <3
>>
>>33289135
Also, you should consider doing a Discord or Telegram where you do this instead of 4chan
Would be hot to join and get updated about how fucked up you get every day :3
>>
30 yo trans fem / sissy girl Looking for cruel exposer to transform me into a perfect webslut. Make profiles on any website like twitter and catfish/expose me any way you like. Maybe setting up a video feed in my room. I can buy outfits from Shein if u want to control how i dress. Make me walk outside with a lovense toys etc... open for any hot proposals, ideas or exposure games Kik alissx333 telegram @aliverv
>>
came to this board looking for something else, but I'm rather drunk and have bad fetishes...
cut once before for a dom and regretted it, but not enough to say I'd never do it again :/
>>
>>33289719
>and have bad fetishes
Same. But given your negative feelings on the experience idk if I'd enjoy engaging in that kind of play with you. It's mostly the blood fetish that interests me.
>>
>>33289724
negative feelings are very tempting for me tho >.<
>>
>>33289719
>>33289724
oh, and the intimacy of it. All my fetishes revolve around intimacy desu.

>>33289728
I mean, if you want we can exchange contact info
>>
>>33289731
Intimacy paired with cruelty is great~
I'd prefer you drop your tag, given I'm the stupid one here, but I can drop mine if you prefer
>>
>>33289736
>drop your tag
sure

discord: lordlighthouse
>>
>>33289719
(and since it just came up and I should've clarified a little earlier, I am a dude
hard to keep track of the logistics of advertising rn cause drunk lol lmaooo~ (am really feeling stupid...))
>>
>>33289758
Yeah you absolutely should've clarified that earlier, you made that dude shrivel up
>>
>>33289822
I'm sorry :(
at least I got out of the way in my first two or three messages
>>
>>33289827
>first two or three messages
The absolute irony that it was the 4th post. lmao
But hey, better late than never and you didn't pretend to be a woman by using female anime avatars.
>>
>>33289885
it was the third message in dms
didn't mean to mislead, just forgot that on /soc/ people assume others to be girls for some reason
>>
im mentally retarded and posted in the old thread LOL
>>
>>33289984
so much blood <3
>>
Oh how I'd love to play with you chink. Take a tit shot and hide your nipples with two fingers each.
>>
>>33290114
I tried I just woke up lol :p
>>
File: file.png (1.22 MB, 870x1239)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>33290255
Can you do this?
>>
>>33290255
Btw I didn't mean what I said earlier. I read what you said in this thread about not wanting to become addicted and now I understand.
>>
>>33290277
>>33290285
It’s alg u are forgiven anon :)
I tried it’s very hard to hold the camera so it looks a bit weird
>>
File: file.png (181 KB, 320x400)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>33290255
You're making me want to cum hard.

This one next please.

Make daddy cum.
>>
>>33290298
Obviously hide nipples but I won't get mad if you don't.

(• ◡•)
>>
>>33290292
Please consider puking more on pics or vids, not on this thread but anywhere is okay
I think it's also nice to see and it's not something where you have to show your body again for the 100th time :3
>>
>>33290302
DONT PUKE, ITS DISGUSTING AND IT WILL MAKE YOU UGLY
>>
File: file.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>33290298
Do the one hand but sit like this.
>>
>>33290302
>>33290307
Yeah no more puking photos sorry lmao
>>
>>33290309
Here the other one was way tk hard to take a photo of :p
>>
File: file.jpg (3.47 MB, 3060x4080)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB JPG
>>33290330
Raise your hand a little or/and spread your fingers out a little.

I wish I could hold you so much btw. So hot. I love your stomach and curves and you look so good in that bra.

God, so good. Keep it up.
>>
Lucky me got the privilege of cutting for someone...
>>
>>33290360
That’s too close to nudes sorry anon :(
>>
Do you have any hobbies?
>>
>>33290390
It's alright.
>>
File: file.png (77 KB, 241x209)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>33290390
Could you put your underwear back on and do this one while having your face turned away?
>>
>>33290390
why are you against nudes so much?
i just want to know the reasoning behind it
>>
>>33290414
bc she doesn't want to be a absolute whore. Just a little one.
>>
>>33290415
also, she thinks her pussy and tits would distract from her cuts.
>>
File: file.png (570 KB, 604x755)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>33290402
Better pic
>>
File: file.png (2.33 MB, 1280x1280)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
This makes me wanna grin. Either doing it front facing the camera or back facing or both if you have the time.
>>
pain is just a feeling made by your brain. If you were actually focusing on it you would realize it doesn't exist and self harm would become pointless.
low iq mindless behavior. Expected of women, but still disappointing.
>>
>>33290421
I tried :3
>>
>>33290445
Your pussy looks so cute.
>>
>>33290414
Yeah basically what the other anon said but like yknow this is a self harm thread so I would rather people ask me to cut certain things or places rather than asking for nudes
>>
>>33290451
God I want to mate with you so much. I just want to breed the fuck out of you on that stupid shitty carpet.
>>
>>33290456
I hope one day you heal your personal issues so you can take a nice cum shot to the ovaries and be happy.
>>
>>33290451
>>33290456
Awww thank u >_<
>>
File: file.png (113 KB, 324x235)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>33290459
Imagine us doing this but on the floor.
>>
>>33290330
It would be possible for you to cut right inside your belly button?
>>
>>33290466
I tried lol it didn’t really work
>>
>>33290464
Hot :P
>>
>>33290493
Could you cut a smiley face on your ass and do this one with your butt towards the camera?
>>33290427
>>
>>33290489
Have you ever tried cutting around your pussy?
>>
>>33290489
What are those holes?
>>
>>33290489
you should do a bunch of vertical cuts down your belly
>>
>>33290503
I had heart surgery as a baby so it’s something from than I’m not entirely sure
>>
>>33290511
I know someone that has the exact holes because he did surgery to the heart due to some worm or some type of parasite I don't remember though
>>
>>33290489
I want to stick my finger in your heart holes
>>
>>33290495
I tried but u couldn’t rlly see the smiley face so here’s a different angle lol
>>
29/M
Still looking for a cutter gf that will let me watch and/or participate in. I'm attracted to the potential intimacy of it, plus a blood kink also linked to the intimacy part of it

discord: lordlighthouse
>>
>>33290526
No joke but what happens if someone sees you like this
>>
>>33290535
I’m currently home alone but if someone did walk in I think I’d kms lol there’s no coming back from that
>>
>>33290536
Do you have a type of fetish and you are doing this to yourself
>>
>>33290544
Nah blood and cutting doesn’t turn me on at all lol, I cut myself for other reasons but like I may as well get some validation out of it at the same time yknow
>>
>>33290552
So basically you want attention?
>>
>>33290535
>>33290427
Can you do the bendy one or try? It's really hot.
>>
>>33290526
God I just want to lick your ass cheek and paint that blood all over it with my tongue. I want to cum.
>>
>>33290560
Yes :3 I am an attention whore also I thought I was home alone and it turns out I wasn’t and my brother walked into my room and I was fully clothed but I had the blade in my head so now hes calling me dad lmfaooo someone kill me
I’m literally an adult I don’t know why they care if I fucking cut myself

I’m so fucked goodbye
>>
>>33290576
I'll miss you. You have my gmail btw.
>>
>>33290576
Rest in Piece
>>
Would you torture your belly button/navel, leave a small hole or cut into it vertically? :3
>>
>>33290576
I mean probably they don't want you to die
>>
>>33290582
Bro, it's over. She's about to get whooped and grounded or punished really bad.
>>
Anyone know any good self harm twitter acc or telegram channels?
>>
>>33290583
>>33290585
It’s fine they’ll probaly just send me to a respite or some sorta ward for like a week or smth they don’t rlly want to deal with me anymore lol :3
>>
>>33290607
Bruh kinda feel bad for you (Probably you are lying but it's not in my place to judge)
:p
>>
>>33290607
Is your brother gone? Can you do the sexy one? This could be the last time you can do this for a while, so might as well end it on a good note.

>>33290427

Also, could you email me when you're gonna post another thread? I might not be here. You don't have to use your real one but a proton temporary one would work.
>>
>>33290613
I want to see your bleeding ass in the above position. It's so hotttttt.
>>
>>33290613
Dang you are thirsty
>>
>>33290607
Are you alive?
>>
op,
I personally found my way out of self harm through sports and the community and people around those circles (dopamine from running = more motivation to keep running = building routines = ... ).
take good care of yourself, take it easy. you have time to do things and think about life, you're still young. bottom line is that you should THINK about things. thinking makes us keep living happy lives.
>>
>>33290679
Real
>>
>>33290679
>Just work on yourself lol
>>
>>33290607
Could get the internet to send you to NYC to build with legos.
>>
>>33290576
>attention seeking behaviour
>gets attention from people who care about her
>annoyed about it
>>
>>33290313
Why not? I actually care about other stuff you do and wanna see you puke, the rest just wanna see your cute body :c
>>
>>33290607
Everything okay with your family kats? Was worried about you
>>
>>33291031
brother you are going to hell and it will not be a short stay
>>
19f. Telegram & discord
gaiamyst. Add me if you wanna watch me cut on call. Mostly doing styros / epis but l've hit beans before ^-^ I can provide pictures too . Got banned from discord last time so trying this again
>>
>>33291855
Forgot to edit this , my new discord is @ gaiamystt
>>
Experienced CIS dom is looking for a new sub.

I will control your life completely in every aspect without any limits. I will own you and play with you as I wish 24/7.

Longterm only. Singles and couples welcome likewise.

KIK: fullforcecis
>>
>>33291783
Why me specifically? Stop being a normie that only enjoys nudes :/
>>
>>33291858
How do I Join make in invite plase.
>>
>>33290255
Lovely! Thanks for the picture little happa slut.

When are you sharing a throwaway account so I can give you attention?
>>
>>33288664
Thank you! Your cuts are lovely but the puking is especially sexy, sincerely this is very special thing that made my day good
>>
Join our self harm server. We need more of your kind!

https://discord.gg/gom
>>
>>
>>33294363
what body part even is this
>>
>>33294363
Can you cutsign some Chinese character (i would recommend some with great meaning). I would be very appreciated,always want to see them arts.
>>
>>33294372
Thigh you retard
>>
Anyone Ana that wants to share body checks and progress add me
rosebud0886
>>
>>33290330
ur ugly and fat and literally no one wants to see your piece of shit body

go attention whore somewhere else u used up com whore
>>
>>33291855
literally NO ON cares u ugly whore , go attention seek in the same com self harm pisscord server u came from u ugly piece of shit and loose some fucking weight ur disgusting
>>
I really really love the girls itt with all my heart
I desperately wish I could talk to you and get to know you, idk something about this makes me feel a lot of things
>>
>>33294412
I have this that I did for my future husband. Would have done it deeper but he told me not to so I'll have to think about that
>>
>>33294654
>>
File: 20240719_144724.jpg (730 KB, 1080x1327)
730 KB
730 KB JPG
Fresh baby cuts on my thigh cuz I love blood :p
>>
File: 20240719_145021.jpg (918 KB, 2083x2525)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
>>33295018
Sheets r ruined...over....
>>
omg please dont hurt yourself for 4chan clout not worth it xo hope that helped
>>
File: Untitled8_20240719150401.png (65 KB, 1280x1280)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>33295031
I already have '4chan clout' I just happen to have a self harm fetish and love showing people
xo hope that helped
>>
>>33295057
Fetish you say?
>>
>>33295066
Yeah cutting myself and licking the blood turns me on but everyone irl thinks it's gross and unsettling i was cursed
>>
>>33294655
That's just looklike gibberish cutting, idk if u serious or not but hey, keep having fun yo
>>
>>33288442
>Disgustingly shaped.
I'm just here out of curiosity, not cranking my hog or anything, but I feel like it's worth stating that, from what you've shown, I do not get what you mean by disgustingly shaped. You posted some photos and at most it looks like you might have a slightly elongated torso? IDK, I'm actively looking for things but I'm not seeing anything noticeable (and if I'm being honest you are genuinely kinda cute).
>>
>>33296260
Hey did you suck all that blood or no , it's not good to wipe all that off so don't waste them . Thanks
>>
>>33295018
add me on discord, destrudoisdead
>>
Dated a chick pretty similar to this some months ago. Everyone told me it was gonna be nightmare but i have quite fond memories of it. She had bipolar and autism, wonder if that combo is the most common one for girls like this.
>>
I did a design, Any girl wants to make this?
>>
i want to start cutting myself but idk how to start as dumb as that sounds. should i get first aid supplies? what should i cut myself with? is this stuff that i just have to experiment with
>>
>>33298009
just don't man...unless you are a hot girl it is the most retarded thing to do. you won't get attention but laughter...
>>
bumping thread
>>
>>33298037
i don't even wanna post pics, just want to hurt for a bit
>>
>>33298184
well how about just hitting yourself?
>>
Need aftercare
Teleguard BPC98VKUA
>>
>>33298184
spank your ass till it's red. you will feel it the entire next day sitting down.
>>
>>33298192
doesn't feel the same, i at least want to see and feel the blood
>>
self harm server

https://discord.com/invite/NXtBy2GT?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=GriddleCastle
>>
>>33297606
this is kinda pretty. id do it but i dont like posting photos :(
>>
>>33299553
Bump
>>
>>33288398
Bumpp
>>
I did find someone to cut for last time and I've been thinking about that everyday since uwu
>>
File: 20240619_215623.jpg (288 KB, 2054x2460)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
pretty wrist cut from last month
>>
>>33299553
If you want I can give you my discord, and I will make you a personal design
>>
LF chick who self harms for validation or whatever you want. Don't care how mentally ill you are or how ugly you think your body is, if you're pale DM on discord
palelover07_34882
>>
>>33301065
sure, why not :)
>>
>>33302193
Did anyone add u?
>>
LF chick who self harms for validation or whatever you want. Don't care how mentally ill you are or how ugly you think your body is, if you're pale DM on discord dexter_yes
>>
25 / F / Domme / London UK

KIK : Itschnll22

Experienced Domme seeking for a determined submissive kinky guy that willing to undergo into long term ownership basis with me. Inexperienced/Curious are also welcome. Send SFW pic and introduce yourself nicely if you want to get replied.
>>
Advices, support and instructions
Teleguard: BPC98VKUA
>>
>>33288991
See >>33302533

Go get 'em tiger!
>>
"I can fix her"
>>
>>33290526
I find it very arousing
>>
>>33302402
:) discord - anton01857
>>
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/986122465

this is one of the first streams from gaya, really hope she comes back some idiots reported the discord again
>>
>>33303365
Not sure how Discord works, but is it possible that it was automatically deleted or something?
>>
>>33303436
no she told me the last time it was reported, discord removes the server and the account, almost certain they did the same thing again
>>
>>33303442
How would she know it was reported? Discord tells her?
Pretty sure they just automatically detect content and delete it, like similar apps do
>>
Just noticed what happeed to the server. Did she say anything?
>>
>>33303478
she didn't say anything so maybe she just deleted it herself
>>
>>33303478
I talked with her this morning, she told me was going to buy blades, not really sure what happen since
>>
File: IMG_8072.png (5 KB, 644x554)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
I just asked her what happened and she blocked me lmao
Which is not surprising, she was acting odd last stream, getting triggered by a joke I made (about making a stream while bathing) while at the same time accepting requests to try on different clothes which have nothing to do with cutting/bruising
Also made a suggestion for she to cut and she said she wasn’t in the mood…
I assume she just started hating me for no reason or just wanted a break, dunno
I messaged with her quite a bit on private and didn’t ask for nudes, so it’s weird she got like that
>>
>>33303506
well from the start didn't want to do sexual stuff, and that's fair, I think some guys were pushing her too much and she broke sadly; so it wasn't a report then :/
>>
File: IMG_8074.jpg (6 KB, 300x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>33303509
Meh, though she would understand I was making a joke? She genuinely got triggered by that saying she wasn’t a camgirl… like, multiple guys were actually asking for more suggestive poses and for her to take off clothes all the time
>>
>>33303526
not blaming you personally, just think that what made her delete and block people
>>
File: IMG_8077.jpg (396 KB, 828x799)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>33303536
I guess, but it’s a bit unrealistic to put links here and expect on one will ask for sexual stuff
Maybe next time add some rules like on Discord servers kek
>>
Val here, i just hope she's okay, and will miss the streams, it was fun.
>>
>>33303572
>hope she's okay
there is a possibility her parents found out
>>
>>33303572
I asked her what happened but still she hasn't replied probably she has stopped for now or her parents found out the blades that she said she bought (idk)
>>
>>33303710
And also she hasn't been online after the server got deleted or probably she just has set her status to invisible
>>
>>33303572
She gas also deleted her telegram server
>>
>>33303725
has*
>>
>>33303727
yea for some reason I really feel they found out, doubt she would just vanish
>>
>>33303755
Didn't she said that they don't care anymore (even though she has told them that she has stopped)
>>
>>33303758
No. she told me hid from them, that's why she was always worried with her clothes to hide the cuts. she has been on the loony bin before when they found out so Im assuming she is there now or going to
>>
>>33303761
Oh yeah i forgot i hope she's ok though
>>
File: IMG_8096.jpg (10 KB, 285x249)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
At the same time, I believe her Discord got disabled as well
Otherwise she would have blocked me there as well lmao
The first one that got disabled is still on my friend list, chat intact, etc
Perhaps some case of burn out and wanted to take a break?
Anyways, I’m going to stop speculating about the life of someone else, don’t wanna get too invasive
At first I was pissed and was just going to share what I recorded and stuff, but meh
I’m gonna keep looking for my own SH virtual submissive <3
Good luck, anons
>>
>>33303910
>Otherwise she would have blocked me there as well lmao
Honestly don't think it was her blocking you but probably a legal guardian imo, i just asked how she was and got blocked too lol
>>
Having her hold the server probably wasn't the best idea in the first place after the first one got deleted. Anyone want to make a new one in hopes she comes back
>>
M23 kik hosarar
Hmu if you want me watch stroking to you :)
>>
>>33303509
Wat.
I asked her to provide pics of her scars and she immediately sent me unsolicited(ish?) nudes.
Didn't click the server invite she sent since I'm not interested in watching some chick cut herself on VC and the conversation was giving me a pushy/seller vibe.
Checked back after work and she (or discord, though I don't think she had been b& yet at that point since the server invite was still active) had deleted the pics from the chat history.
>>
>>33303436
discord uses AI to figure out if shit is cp or gore or something equally bad, yall just now finding this out or what
>>
>>33304707
>unsolicited(ish?) nudes
Showing full tits and pussy? I have some where she's naked and just drew circles over the private parts
>>33304708
Nope I just don't really use shitcord, but assumed that was pretty much the case
>>
>>33304732
of course not anon, nobody of us uses the thing the entire thread is about for some sub par female, course not
>>
>>33304747
No need to be a smartass, anon
>>
>>33304732
It wasn't like LOOK UPON MY TITS AND PUSSY, AND DESPAIR unsolicited nudes. Technically she WAS showing me pictures of her scars, I guess. The nudity was incidental.
Would pet.
>>
>>33304747
>sub par female
You are out of your mind. She's the hottest girl I have ever seen. Perfect tits, perfect thighs, pretty clothes and hair. And that's before the cutting, which was hot as fuck.
>>
Fuck, anons… now you made me wanna fap to her streams. Gonna be right back after I coom.
>>
Val here again, please be respectful to gaia, i dont think she want her videos on the internet (so please tske it down if possible). What ever shes going through, please give her some time and respect, atleast for all the good times we had. Take care :)
>>
>>33305107
You too soldier o7
>>
>>33304954
Because of people like you she probably stopped
>>
>>33305180
Oh, sorry, anon. For not just watching her videos with a straight face while drinking while and being “based” like you. Fuck off.
If I wanna masturbate while she cuts I don’t see the problem.
If she stopped because people wanted to see her naked or found her hot, it’s not my problem.
>>
sh group
teleguard BPC98VKUA
>>
File: 1441818390204.gif (1.74 MB, 177x150)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>33305107
>she doesn't want her videos on the internet
>mfw when the attentionwhoring backfires

i fucking told her so...they never listen nor learn.

to all the girlies...you best believe that whatever the fuck you put out there or here on the internet...stays there.
don't believe it? anon doesn't even need to save the pictures you post on here since there are fucking archives that save every single thread.
>>
>>33306209
she deleted the chat on telegram but she was exited that I edited and recorded her streams, she liked the attention.. obviously
>>
>>33306216
I mean when that guy that was basically making fun of her, called her attention whore she said that she was attention seeker(idk if she actually meant it) but she was saying that she wasn't a cam girl
, I mean she probably enjoyed the attention but didn't want to be sexualised
>>
>>33306353
what do you mean??? she send me videos of her walking in panties and moaning in pain, obviously there is a sexual element to it
>>
>>33288442
Out of everything the one you can change permanently is being miserable. Going to a mass regularly or every sunday will help you long term, any activity from week to week you enjoy will do this but you are in need of spiritual restoration currently. And as for being unlovable, r u retarded?? Gods light and love shine with brilliant warmth upon you since birth. It is up to you if you wish to feel it proper or exist in the cold of the world that treats you as if youre no more than dirt.
>>
File: 1706215148128595.jpg (380 KB, 1433x2094)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
cutfags join this serv you can post cut in this serv
https://discord.gg/4UpFtqZ9
>>
I want to kiss your scars and cover your cuts in cutesy colorful little bandaids
>>
>>33308449
Bro what
>>
File: 1668868274457591.jpg (77 KB, 660x705)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Why do white people do this?
>>
>>33308709
Cause CIA and Mossad are brainwashing the white race into self destruction cause blacks and Mexicans are easier to enslave
>>
https://discord.gg/wicca

come do drugs
>>
File: cutting.jpg (711 KB, 3024x4032)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>33288398
push me to do more. i know im pathetic and weak
>>
File: imagbleed.jpg (715 KB, 3024x4032)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
>>33308709
tricks my body into releasing serotonin delaying my inevitable suicide
>>
>>33310000
contact?
>>
>>33310008
huh, im retarded and dont know what that means
>>
>>33310000
Bro, we only give them attention when they do this because they are girls with bodies we want to have sex with. Get some help, put some clothes on, and get these pics deleted from the archives for the sake of your own dignity and pride.
>>
>>33310012
what's your contact info I want to encourage you to cut yourself even more
>>
>>33310070
icarus.of.athens on discord

realize youre talking to a tranny dont wanna disappoint

ill add anyone in the next like 20 or so miuns while i get drunk
>>
>>33305107
Val if you are still here, were you able to speak with her? Or did she/who had her account access block you too :/
I dont think she would kill it like that, she was having so much fun
>>
File: IMG_9562.jpg (1.83 MB, 3024x4032)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>33310090
yall are missing out LOL
>>
>>33310230
doing gay shit too?

>>33310146
She was pretty twitchy for the last 30 minutes or so of the last stream, don't know if it was out of boredom or excitement
>>
>>33310230
You still have time bro don't fall into that rabbit hole
>>
File: IMG_9577.jpg (933 KB, 3024x4032)
933 KB
933 KB JPG
>>33310316
oooops
>>
>>33310321
Wtf did you do on your left thigh
>>
>>33310321
that's my girl
>>
>>33310333
AWRF AWRF
>>
>>33310335
Wtf are you doing bro
>>
>>33310146
No, i didn't try to talk to her after that night. If it was her that took everything down, then she need a break, if it was someone else then there is no point in trying to connect with her. So i dint try.
>>
>>33310381
Yeah she hasn't replied i think she probably wanted to stop doing what she was doing
>>
>>33288991
I wasn't expecting to see another aucklander here lol, hi ^_^
>>
File: amor.jpg (1.19 MB, 2268x4032)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
My Mistress' beautiful scars.
>>
>>33310003
I'm not gay, but the parallelness of those cuts is kinda impressive.
>>
>>33310321
the dick kinda ruins the vibe but the scars are still hot
>>
>>33310321
>>33310824
The dick enhances the vibe imho
>>
File: 1691427643948.jpg (3.3 MB, 4000x3000)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
alright whores, gross leg hair probably ruins it but have this
>>
File: 1695767276304.jpg (2.79 MB, 4000x3000)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
>>33311444
the real product i was trying to make with these cuts
>>
>>33311444
take a cold shower and stop being an attention-whoring faggot. be a man.
>>
>>33311453
wah wah nigger it was for my ex
>>
>>33289058
gimmie ur roblox user :p
>>
>>33311444
what's your contact info
>>
>>33311527
@xyanCyan telegram, ill give you my discord there I guess, dont really want my cuts to be traced
>>
>>33311552
make a throwaway discord or something I don't have tele
>>
>>33290607
what are those wholes on top of ur stomach? they dont look like scars
>>
>>33311561
its ok here, shield.of.longinus
>>
>>33311845
sent
>>
File: FqJb73dWAAEALn7.jpg (386 KB, 1439x1890)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
Thanks for the nice thread
>>
join for self harm
https://discord.gg/wQUYEKtM
>>
>>33312578
What the fuck dude
>>
>>33310381
Fair enough I think nuked it
>>
>>33313164
What did you do
>>
>>33313184
I think I saw her, or a girl that looked like her walking with her family, asked her about it she didnt say anything. A few hours later stared deleting everything
>>
File: 1505410847038.gif (496 KB, 500x214)
496 KB
496 KB GIF
>>33313235
>>
>>33290489
sweetie u gotta cut on the diagonal to make the scars heal into the look you want.
>>
>>33313235
Bro what
>>
>>33313235
Where are you from?
>>
self harm server

https://discord.com/invite/zZxQs3eG?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=null
>>
File: .jpg (729 KB, 1920x2560)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
Got any room for masochists? I want to give needleplay a go since urethral sounding was fucking amazing, but I don't want to screw up my nerves.

Also, are you retards using sterilised blades? That shit could give you a painfully unfucking, unenjoyable infection if you are not being careful enough.
>>
>>33288398
FUCKINGMURDERME FUCKINGM URDER ME SOMEBODY PLEASE LET ME OUT LET ME OUT FUCKING MURDER ME PLEASEEEE FUCK OHM YF CUKIGN PLEGIHSEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEBODY JUST. FUCKING. MURDER ME!
>>
>>33313675
NIGGER ARE YOU RETARDED I WANT TO FUCKING DIE
>>
>>33313801
You sound pretty
>>
>>33312578
Carnal
>>33310321
weak
>>33310790
open the
>>33306934
I have this build irl get MOGGED niggers GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH KEKEKEKKEKEEKEKKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEK STAY LIVING LOL
>>
>>33312578
I wanna see some bone tho like open that shit up nigger be like the soldiers and shit get some meat on the table
>>
Niggers fucked up stay playing with little knives this shit that's boring as hell give me something to look at at least. bring out the kitchen knife or something post a bathtub pic idk. At least a full body. Maybe I just came at the wrong time or something thought niggers would be going harder than this in 2024. Pigs. CUT YOURSELVES! I WANT BLOOD! GAAAAAAAAAHHHhhh
>>
>>33313830
What kind of pills did you take
>>
>>33313892

>>33312578
I can't stop staring at this... it just looks like it would taste so good. I just wanna suck up all that blood. But if you let it dry like that it would be so satisfying to just like walk around like that for a bit. I can imagine how warm and sticky it feels just as it starts to dry. That sweet metallic tinge... like nectar. wish the cuts were deeper, I love when it's dark red and you can see inside. Plus, it feels so good. I haven't cut myself before but I could imagine how good the throbbing of an open would would feel... And what happens when you like, pour alcohol on it... that sting... and the way it has like a chemical reaction with the outer layer. I also love like running the tips of my fingers over it when it's all dry. like, the roughness of a dried scrape and just raping that shit off. eat humans
>>
>>33304954
imagine how it would feel to just strum all those chords, like, dig your nails in at the top and then drag them down as hard as you can to try to rip all the cuts open and then just keep scratching and scratching and getting so bloody and then ripping your face off
>>
Self harm server

https://discord.com/invite/pRdW4mV6?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=null

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.