[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721134718385332.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>be me
>bored out of my mind
>try online dating one last time
>go on /soc/
>go to kik meetup thread
>nothing but faggots and bitches that will only talk to you if you want to buy their nudes
>not one single normal woman that wants to make friends irl
>not one decent person willing to make friends
>not one single girl who just wants to chat with random strangers, meetup and get off or even be fuck buddies
>it's just whores trying to make it in the onlyfans simp market
>every single last woman
Is this what normies say i was really missing out on?
>inb4 socialize irl
I can't say anything interesting enough to take their goddamn eyes off of their phones. They're also visibly uncomfortable and don't want to be approached. The "get laid" and "socialize" arguments are just ploys designed to gaslight you into integrating with their miserable world of gossip, drama and cuckoldry. I never hated women and this gay society so much before. I'm so fucking glad i was born with the ability to go without talking to anyone and still be mentally okay.
>>
>>33288522
>I'm so fucking glad i was born with the ability to go without talking to anyone and still be mentally okay.

Sure sound like it.
>>
>>33288522
>I can't say anything interesting enough to take their goddamn eyes off of their phones
sounds like a (You) problem. for several weeks i've been chatting up one of the /soc/ girls that people swear is a scammer. i think she's just not interested in what most guys are offering.
>>
>>33288522
>Is this what normies say i was really missing out on?
no normies on here. you're scraping the underneath the barrel here. not the bottom of the barrel but the actual underneath.
it's not too late for you to leave and try your luck in the real world.
>>
>>33288914
Yeah
>>
I always get a few adds from actual women when I post, ofc you can't expect to find any women posting there tags on the mass shooter site because they get inundated with creeps messaging them.
>>
bump
>>
>>33288522
Like people have said, trying to date on here is scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel. Your chances of finding someone that's genuine and not a psychopath is even lower than the low change normal dating apps give you.

Law of averages says you will someone eventually but it's gonna take a LONG time. Dating on /soc/ is dating on Perma Death Nightmare mode difficulty.
>>
>>33288586
>one of the /soc/ girls that people swear is a scammer
which one?
>>
>>33288522
why the fuck are you trying to find a gf on /soc/ you fucking retard
>>
>>33288522
>normal woman
Looking in the wrong place
>They're also visibly uncomfortable and don't want to be approached.
It's your vibe
>>
>>33288522
not letting this thread get slid
>>
>>33288522
>Is this what normies say i was really missing out on?
No. Online dating sites at this point tend to be kinda scummy, but you should be able to find some girls for a hookup or sometimes even giving you chance for something more if you have a tiny bit of charm or are not fucking up completely. Skill issue or you hit up only the kind of people you shouldn't.
>I can't say anything interesting enough to take their goddamn eyes off of their phones
That is also a skill issue or shit expectations/taste and approaching people who visibly are not interested in you. Sad but true, some of us are cursed with ugly, too, and that will severely limit reciprocation from anyone we would be interested in.
>I'm so fucking glad i was born with the ability to go without talking to anyone and still be mentally okay.
If you don't want to make drmatic changes in your approach, attitude, and how attractive you are (if it's possible at all cause yes, easier said than done), there may be no choice but to embrace it.
>>
>>33288522
Bump
>>
>>33288522
Bump
>>
>>33288522
>kik
what the fuck did you expect
>>
>>33288522
>im in a cesspool wondering where the strawberries at
you're do fucking daft you deserve loneliness

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.