[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
Forgot to post info lol

Me
>32 / M / Nevada
>Black, 5'10, Slim but fit build, Feminine & Gothic aesthetic / style, Black Hair
>A little shy, good listener, tries to be understanding & patient, & relatively friendly.
>Art/Drawing, Video Games, Anime, Documentaries, Working Out / Gym
>Loves to laugh
>Into Alternative Rock & some Metal music
>Would enjoy having a partner to just make feel appreciated and loved. And to encourage as they go on with their gym
>Video Games (Tekken, Soul Calibur, Spyro the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet & Clank, etc. I mostly like Platformers and fighting games and am more of a retro gamer)
> JUST WANT TO MAKE IT KNOWN THAT I DON'T IDENTIFY AS A "SISSY". I don't view femininity as a "kink" or "fetish", I just like presenting femininely and it's not based in sexual gratification.

Looking For (The art is just rough mock-up of the kind of guy I'm into lol)
>Male only
>25 to 40
>Muscular Guys (I especially love Bodybuilders - and yes, I'm okay with "gear" )
>Into nerdy stuff (anime, video games, etc)
>Into Rock and/or Metal music (I just would like to have some music taste in common)
>Long Hair (though it's not required, I just can't deny that I find long, well-taken care hair attractive on a guy lol)
>Enjoys showing off their gym results, especially on their leg days (to which I will shower with praise lol)
>Alternative Aesthetic (Not required but I just feel that guys with a slightly alternative look to them will be more likely to be okay with someone like me)
>Loves to laugh at and show stupid memes (I'm that person myself, I love a good dumb meme)
>Likes guys who are smaller and more feminine than him.
>Caring & sweet guy

Overall I'm just looking for a geeky musclebro who likes feminine guys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.