[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (145 KB, 300x250)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
Welcome to the Shut-In Contact Thread

>Old thread >>33065062
SHUT IN THREAD FAQ
=======================================
>What do I do in the threads?
Talk to people, make conversation. Don't try to get into anyone's pants. It is a social thread on /soc/, for actually being social, without nudity!
>Wait, is this some super-secret cool kids' club where you can only be some sort of shut-in freak to participate in?
No, we are moderately tolerant of normalfags here. Feel free to participate, just don't be a dick.
>I DON'T LIKE ___________
Discuss it with us, but civilly. If you are spouting out cusswords and insults because you don't like something, chances are, it is not going to change and you will be blown off as some anally pained droll. Now, if you are civil, people will work with you.

>Can I put in contact info?
Sure, you may use this template or any of your own.

>name?
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
>Location
>Favorite Book
>Favorite Movie
>Favorite Music
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
>What are you looking for?
>Who do you want to add you?
>Who don't you want to add you?

Please note that this is a thread for ALL forms of shut-ins. NEETs, introverts, agoraphobics, people with social anxiety, et cetera!

>Still reading?
Feel free to join our discord The Shut-In Network to meet, interact, and make friends with fellow shut-ins and NEETs alike. Hope to see you there!

shut-in network:
>https://discord.gg/shutin
>>
gaseous
>>
bump patrol
>>
>Contact info
geekyreaderr on kik, I have a discord but I don't really want to post it
>Age
>Sex
f
>Location
Northeast us
>Favorite Book
Really like the storm light archive series. I used to read a lot but now it's mostly audiobooks.
>Favorite Movie
Evangelion rebuilds probably... I can't think of many movies right now for some reason
>Favorite Music
Anisong, jpop, jcore... I'm a weeb
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Shut-in/introvert. I have to work or I'd be homeless.
Talking about things. Being less lonely. I mostly play FF XIV, listen to audiobooks and work nowadays and life has started to lose it's appeal. I'd like to change that.
People who like anime, ff xiv and other games, nerds I guess. People who don't instantly ghost me because I'm boring
Normies... I really can't hold normie conversations. If it isn't about things I like I just usually don't talk.
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Single parents. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, belief, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
>name
Penelope
>contact
adderallhoe on discord
>asl
18, F, York PA
>bio
Shut in with autism, i want to start going outside but i have no friends to go outside with.
>looking/not looking for
I want any gender, only white, 16-20 year old friends.
>>
>>33308559
Lancaster uber alles
>>
>>33308571
lancaster broski? add me!!
>>
File: tsoc25.png (80 KB, 220x186)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>33305647

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>>33308559
underage
>>
>>33305647
Xavier

Sognara/Yzilma

Male

NYC

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing

No one.

No idea.

No idea.

No idea.
>>
>>33307631
You play ff14 too? What server are you on? I'm on Lamia.
Dawntrail was a massive disappointment for me, but the post-game stuff has been refreshing after the slog.
>>
>name?
I'll share it if you add me
>Contact info
vodka66529 on discord
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
NOVA, USA
>Favorite Book
Nothing yet
>Favorite Movie
Love Exposure (2008)
>Favorite Music
Acid Bath, Sheena Ringo
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Huge Introvert
Friends/ people to talk too
People aged 19-23
People outside the above age range
>>
bump dump
>>
>Contact info
retard6338
>Age
>Sex
f
>Location
us
>Favorite Book
les infantes terribles
>Favorite Movie
secretary
>Favorite Music
skramz
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
all of the above
high iq, high openness, high agency older man with a savior complex to develop an instant connection with that wants marriage and a family
what i listed above
newfags, jeets, anyone too close in age
>>
File: images.jpeg-142_1.jpg (23 KB, 589x521)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
cringe server, join boy heaven instead
https://discord.com/invite/ddCzCqKJA7
safe haven for femboys and twinks
women trannies and straggits get banned on sight
>>
File: mmmmmm.jpg (117 KB, 640x480)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
full of weirdos
we accept anyone
owner knows everything
low to no mod

https://discord.gg/Tu6XQTRcg9
>>
File: puppyuh-boobies.png (583 KB, 477x879)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
need a shut in man to give me money, findom relationship owo

discord: kittenzy
https://discord.gg/esketamine
>>
>>33314312
Since when did they allow clowns on here? Fuck off retard
>>
>>33305647
>name?
dm to find out
>Contact info
bonnabe
>Age
>Sex
female (mtf)
>Location
canada
>Favorite Book
lolita
>Favorite Movie
american psycho
>Favorite Music
i like ALOT of music but i mainly rn listen to
Darkwave
Gothic rock
Grunge
and random nuy metal and heavy metal songs
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
i am a NEET
male to save me
men male penis haver
other NEETS
>>
>Contact info
retard6338
>Age
>Sex
f
>Location
us
>Favorite Book
les infantes terribles
>Favorite Movie
secretary
>Favorite Music
skramz
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
all of the above
high iq, high openness, high agency older man with a savior complex to develop an instant connection with that wants marriage and a family
what i listed above
newfags, jeets, anyone too close in age
>>
Looking for someone legitimately MEAN and EDGY to own my exes pics and EXPOSE her. No roleplaying (I only have 5 nudes left)

I'm feeling dumb gooning and not thinking straight don't take advantage of me please!

>Not looking for roleplay

Kik: totally_completely
>>
File: 1721524276949261.png (1.18 MB, 1897x1486)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>Contact info
captainice
>Age
>Sex
m
>Location
east coast
>Favorite Book
political books, manga such as one piece, and jjk, and more
>Favorite Movie
any anime desu, watch lot of romance and shit i tend to watch big and sad stuff, dune 2, marvel, goodfellas, godfather, classic western.
>Favorite Music
tyler the creator, kayne and playboy carti
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
introvert, semi shutin but forced to work to survive in this fucking system, but hey at least i got money to buy shit
friend, weebs, neets, female,male, losers, gamers, Maybe a relationship but idk
people that wanna be friends, femalels, femboy, male. if you wanna be gooning bros sure.
dry ass people, fucking people that don't listen or dont wanna talk
>Mainstream Anime I Watch
Naruto, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Sword Art Online, Death Note
>NEET/Weeb Anime Recommendations
Welcome to the NHK, ReLIFE, Watamote, The Tatami Galaxy, March Comes in Like a Lion, Hyouka, Non Non Biyori, Bocchi the Rock!, My Roommate is a Cat, Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.