[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nice.jpg (512 KB, 2048x1463)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
This is a thread for those looking for a loving BDSM relationship or a loving relationship with BDSM elements.

Feel free to use the below template:

>a/s/l
>physical features
>career/life situation
>interests/hobbies
>khhv status
>looking for
>kinks
>discord
>>
File: tsoc26.png (78 KB, 214x186)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>33307892

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>>33309335
Jesus, you are going to be alone forever. Day in and day out you post this shit - it ain’t happening.
>>
27 m usa
white slimfat 5'11''
boring lonely office job
i like fine art, movies, books, ask me about specifics
not virgin
looking for 27+ female preferably older
lets talk and discuss kinks, new to this switch/sub
disc: searching4you_
kik: shynewguy44
>>
"Hey there! My names Cambria and I'm here looking for a very valuable experience from subby hypers! I'm around 22 now and although I missed a few growth spurts in height, I made up for it with my god-like libido and obsession-worthy breeding tools- I can't help but spend all day pumping gallon after gallon of tar-like semen into women and men tall enough to carry me! I especially love it if your chest gets right in my face if we stood up together. On the outside, I like to think I'm quite soft. I love spending time together, smoking pot, and pretty normal things overall. I'd like to think I make great company even in day-to-day life."

"Don't mistake that for forgiveness though! I've had too many unworthy come into my DMs and waste my time! I need people who can not only handle me, but need me. Just like I need you in order to satisfy me. These violently churning cumtanks don't satisfy themselves! So you can expect I'm going to be completely dominating you any time you start to hear that signature THROB, THROB, THROB... I'm sure you'll get the picture after the first view sessions. I unfortunately have to be extra-strict, so if you don't fit the criteria, you might as well leave! I need people who love a GOD half their height. "

So! You read the introduction of our PERFECT God and you've decided you want to serve him?~ Great!
DM me at rheathedog on Discord and tell me your age, your favoruite part of the info and why you would be a good worshipper for Cam!
>>
File: 1057c30.jpg (74 KB, 718x717)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>33307892
>a/s/l
21/m/east coast

>physical features
-white (slav)
-5'11
-medium length dark hair
-glasses
-blue eyes
-baby face
-lean build

>career/life situation
i'm a cs student at a large public university. i'd like to work in big tech after i graduate

>interests/hobbies
i spend most of my free time reading, programming, and working out. i mainly read fantasy, sci-fi, philosophy, and history books. i also like to play strategy games or rpgs when i can. when it's nice outside, i like to travel and/or go hiking

>personality
i come across as a pretty introverted person but i can be more extroverted around friends. i don't easily make friends but i form close friendships with people i chose to befriend

i'm looking for a gf who i can love very deeply. i want to find someone i can devote my life to

>khhv status
khhv. i would only pursue a relationship with someone i could see myself marrying

>looking for
i'm looking for a clingy, loving girl that i can take care of and eventually marry. i want to find a girl who i can love very intensely

ideally, we'd have a loving bdsm relationship. i like the idea of a gentle dom/sub dynamic which involves me taking care of my gf

>kinks
gentle bdsm and pet play

>discord
flying.on_e
>>
>>33309583
> https://archiveofsins.com/soc/search/text/rheathedog/
> https://archiveofsins.com/soc/search/text/Master%20Cambria/
> https://archiveofsins.com/soc/search/text/corpseboi_/
a tranny that is spamming soc so Rhea and Cam can have a female sex slave
because apparently neither is capable of attracting a girl in the real world
>>
>>33309717
im not a tranny, im a man you retard
>>
>A/S/L
20, M, central US
>Appearance
6', reversibly masculine, probably the best way to put it. Dark hair, green eyes, very fair skin.
>Career
I'm in higher education, so I'd like to call myself a bit of an investment :>
>KHHV?
Total kissless hugless virgin
>Looking for
A switch or dominant feminine person. Beggars can't really be choosers, but please at least be very girly. LDR and in-person are both great. I lean submissive so dommes are preferred but don't shy away if you aren't one.
>Kinks
Gentle femdom, pegging, genuine and loving relationships. I'm more open-minded than explicitly kinky.
>Discord
lovinghurtful
You can also find me on telegram at @whiteaegyptos if that's more your speed.
>>
>>33310778
Oh, shoot, almost forgot. I'm into philosophy, politics, anime, video games, theology, weapons, reading, writing, fitness, and nutrition.

And cute people :>
>>
>A/S/L
19 femboy uk Dumfries

Would meet irl

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My personal favourites are; flashing, pain, embarrassment, risk, exposure, blackmail, online/game humiliation
>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69
>>
File: 123.jpg (59 KB, 1200x933)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>asl
24 / M kinda twinkish looking / EU (Wanna move to USA)
>about me
Im pretty curious, openminded and honest, if u dont share those traits please skip me as we probably wont get along.
Mostly into nerdy stuff and nature. I can be pretty random, blunt and I believe I have ADHD.
>looking for
Trans or cis gf from USA. (Pls no bpd lol)
BIG PLUS if ur masochistic or sadomasochistic.
Feel free to hmu even if u have weird/degenerate needs/desires (sexual or not) as Im quite flexible so I dont rly mind those kinds of things.
>not looking for
Online only.
>contact
Discord: aurelian4
>>
>asl
25/m/ireland
>Career/life situation
Scaffolding foreman, construction site shit
>Interests/hobbies
Love to play PC games or VR, listening to rap and vaporwave and making my own music too, collecting vinyls and tapes, love to cook and spend time watching shit about tech
>khhv status
Dated once, tried to marry but she fucked up
>looking for
A girl within 18 to late 20s that lives in Europe so we can live together eventually, a little nerdy and loves to play games and watch anime and is generally up for whatever, edgy as fuck and loves to talk shit as long as its funny for the both of us, an autistic gremlin that wants to sit around the house and clean and get fucked here and there
>kinks
Im up for anything as long Im dominating you, didnt do much but I wanna try bondage and getting you dressed up in all sorts of ways before I fuck you in every hole basically want to make you my slave
>discord
severhead
>>
File: IMG_20240718_112231_900.jpg (3.84 MB, 2448x3264)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB JPG
>>33307892
>a/s/l
34/m/nz
>physical features
6'1 - 240 lbs in good shape, work out and run regularly.
>Sexuality
Bisexual
>Usual roles
Alpha submissive, rigger, rope mannequin, switch
>career/life situation
Diagnosed schizophrenic working part time.
>interests/hobbies
BDSM, chess, hiking + gym, retro vidya, cooking, boxing + MMA, 3D modelling + mapping, creative writing, witchcraft + the occult.
>khhv status
I'm not

>looking for
A cis male or female around my age or older as a task master. You give me tasks to complete and I provide photographic evidence of doing so.

Not looking for degenerate tasks and humiliation isn't my thing. I'm looking for tasks that scare me or give me butterflies such as crossdress and go walking through a ghetto or take a selfie in the mirror of a fast food restaurant in X-dress.

Also looking for a male or mtf sub for this same game with me as the task master.

>kinks
Bondage, shibari (pic related is a tie I did the other night), sadism, masochism, thinking or forcing others to think under pressure or on the edge of orgasm, smart-assery, banter and wit under pressure, masks, threesomes, candles, role play, interrogation play, dressing up, oral sex, anal sex, impact play, electrocution play, choking + being choked.
>discord
greensleeves666
>>
File: IMG_20240718_112601_122.jpg (3.52 MB, 2448x3264)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
>>33313981
If you add me on discord lmk you're from this thread. I probably have a few friend requests backed up and most likely won't talk to any of them unless they talk to me first.
>>
File: IMG_20231028_100457.jpg (567 KB, 1392x2320)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
I also love music. Play guitar and bass mainly. Played in a few bands over the years and have a few original songs.

A song in the spirit of my seeking request. Also a pic of one of my favourite restraining ties.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQH6X_XBJo&pp=ygUZVGhlIHRyYWdpY2FsbHkgaGlwIHNjYXJlZA%3D%3D
>>
File: meow-cum-on-me.png (295 KB, 585x651)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
looking for a findom relationship
discord: kittenzy

previews of me here:
https://discord.gg/esketamine
>>
File: 1713004609606115.jpg (56 KB, 979x1024)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>ASL
37/M/DC

>Description
Diagnosed ASPD; ambitious, driven, I get bored easily since ADHD as well.

>Kinks
Sadism, TPE, CNC, bondage, degradation, humiliation, knife play, rope play, rape play, choking, impact play, spanking, hair pulling.

>Interests
Philosophy, Astronomy, technology, finance, crypto, politics,
current events, BDSM, traveling, photography, literature, poetry,
media, honestly who gives a shit?
97% of you have the personality of a sack of potatoes -- the odds we brush up on any of this is minute.

>What you're looking for
Biological female slaves, and submissives;
ddlg compatible if you're not a fucking mess, and a planetary mass of attention.. both metaphorically, and physically -- steer clear fucking cows.
You're fuck meat; what the hell do you think I'm looking for?
Video capable sluts to the top of the list.

>What you're not looking for
Idiots that have the personality of plank from ed, edd, & eddy
Minors... I hate that I have to specify this. If I suspect you to be under age, I will require proof of age.
The likelihood of me wanting to *be friends* with any of you is incredibly small, so please either be incredibly talented at keeping me entertained, or just don't, I'm not looking for friends.
If you cannot be bothered to regularly send pictures, or videos I don't want to talk to you.
Paypigs -- LOL.

>Games
Mostly play single player however: Armored Core VI, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring, Terraria

>contact
Use this fill out the questionnaire (it's a discord server)
I'm tired of having to deal with retards that add me, and either never speak, or the conversation is so dry that I'm choking in real life from it; it's that palpable.
/xKp8BhaTgv
-------------
>>
a/s/l
25/m/usa
>physical features
6'2 brown hair black eyes. slightly muscular
>career/life situation
IT work from home.
>interests/hobbies
anime, gaming, hiking, gym, biking, manga
>khhv status
none
>looking for
a submissive woman who enjoys being put to use.
>kinks
submissive whores who like showing off.
>discord
vish2.00
>>
>>33314614
lol this catfish is really ugly and short xd

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.