[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (284 KB, 576x768)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
these are the pictures on my dating profile, why don't I get matches?
>>
File: file.png (315 KB, 576x768)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (272 KB, 576x768)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (439 KB, 576x768)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>
File: LinkaraFace.jpg (333 KB, 1297x1212)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>33311108
This is about the only picture where you don't give off extremely creepy vibes. And even that is ruined by having those meth head cuts and scrapes.

Try some different angles, have a friend take some candid pictures of you. It doesn't look like you are hideous, just very unflattering photographrapy.
>>
>>33311121
what's creepy about my pictures?
>>
>>33311128
why would you post a picture of yourself beat up on a dating app? retardation last boss lmao
>>
>>33311128
Bad lighting, and you look at the camera in a way that shows how uncomfortable you are taking pictures of yourself. You seem like youve been taken out of whatever you've been doing and forced to take pictures.
Also the total lack of people, or really anything but the most empty background around you makes it seem desolate.
Also... just dont use the picture where you cut yourself shaving or w/e.

Hope this helps xoxo
>>
>>33311137
I don't have anyone in my life.

>>33311133
I just thought it was a good picture of me, I wasn't beaten up.
>>
>>33311159
You should probably start there. Get some friends before getting into a relationship, few women i know are willing to engage with such lonely guys. Its often way too much emotional labour if the guy doesnt have any friends they can talk to. Also, will make you seem less serial-killy.

So honestly, your best chance might be going with the serial killer look, hoping some crazy ass girl into that kind of things finds you. But at that point its just a numbers game. You're just hoping for a 1/5000000000 drop. GL?
>>
>>33311167
It's crazy just being lonely makes normies think you're a serial killer, kind of puts me in a conundrum.
>>
>>33311171
Its not the loneliness, it's the lack of comfortability on the photos, loneliness is a red flag indicative of lack of social skills, which in itself is fine, but most people your age want to be social in a relationship.
>>
>>33311192
that's what I'm uncomfortable with, I would love to have friends I just don't lol
>>
>>33311197
Secound best thing you can do is get some decorations that show of your personality. Here i assume you are not but a shell of a man. Some books you like in the background or w/2. Cause without it you seem basic to the point where you could be the definition nobody. Show yourself in the way you dress or decorate, this will get people a hint that you are not only uncomfortable. Cause so far that is all the pictures are saying, you do have a nice face tho, like honestly.
>>
>>33311206
thank you, I just suck at posing/framing myself I guess I always felt doing so was fake
>>
>>33311221
Yeah, thats the problem, you feel fake, your pictures show it, and so you seem like a fake human.
If you have some active hobbies, like painting miniatures or whatever, an action shot would work better, then you dont have to pretend frame yourself, but those can be hard to get. Best bet is to record a video and try to screenshot a good looking frame.
>>
just take better pictures bro its nice that you are real in these but the hoes (or men if u are into that) like something that looks good on first glance

find catfish pics, pose like those, just try to find your angle and put some charisma in it

you are not that attractive, but with enough work you could get some
>>
You're cute and you look awkward. I absolutely would. Good luck.
>>
>>33311106
you're not bad looking, but the other reply was right, these pictures are creepy. I think it's the fact that you have no expression and your eyes seem kind of empty. Although, some women are into that lol.

definitely put some new photos. If you have a pet, include it. Any picture where you're smiling would be good. You're not ugly, you're actually handsome. it's just the kind of blank stare that's a littttle scary.
>>
Jesus fucking christ can you post one pic where you actually smile? Like seriously.
>>
File: Linkara_third_outfit.png (123 KB, 350x326)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>33311128
Sorry for late reply OP. Everyone summed it up pretty good. You look like a fake person almost. There is this odd uncanny valley vibe going on in most the pictures. It's like you are a mannequin being forced into unnatural poses.

Additionally, get some real friends. That will help with meeting girls as well. Find some people who are honest with you and want to see you succeed. Most women are going to feel that aura of loneliness eminate from your photos.

Look more active and engaging damnit...
>>
File: PXL_20240612_012321646.jpg (2.53 MB, 3024x4032)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB JPG
Get a photo of yourself with a pet.
Here's one of my kitten and I
>>
>>33311108
>>33311159
>putting up a picture of yourself bleeding and scraped like you just fell off a bike

actually chad maneuver

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.