[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

UK thread. Just general UK thread, from anywhere in the UK.
>asl
>about me
>interests
>looking for
>not looking for
>tag
starting this back up to meet with the mf on /tv/
my disc is: orpidguy
(pfp is a human hand about the light a cigarrete for a crow)
>>
>>33311339
Can't wait for this to be the worst thread of all time as usual
>>
File: latest-483160239.gif (466 KB, 384x239)
466 KB
466 KB GIF
>>33311361
WHY WAIT?
>>
Liz from Stafford, please chat with me on Kik again!

>Inb4 move on
>>
>>33312005
Its MasonJarChair

You know who you are!
>>
File: 1696825767876759.gif (337 KB, 472x560)
337 KB
337 KB GIF
>>asl
30/m/East of England
>>about me
overly curious autistic guy trying to make new friends
>>interests
Video games, tech, music, manga, drumming (just started lessons), movies, cooking, hiking, photography (I am bad at this)
>>looking for
idle chatter, people to play (all kinds of) video games with, people to meet n explore places with, open to more but I am incredibly doubtful
>>not looking for
pol weirdos, helping people jerk off
>>tag
bundp10n
>>
Need UK based discord servers
>>
call me J

>info
20s/M/North-West

>bio
Upbeat and mild-mannered chap with bouts of eccentric nonsense with various interests, looking for interesting people and other creatives

>interests
Music production (EDM & Jazz), video games (formerly), writing, movies & TV, cookery, history, smoking and beverages (I probably have more just ask)

>looking for
Ideally folks in the North-west or people can travel in the area for a pint but the DMs are just fine

>not looking for
fiends, romance or people who aren't at least trying to speak English

>tag
Discord
.pascal_m
>>
>asl
27MUK
>about me
UK north, amature powerlifter, 6'2
>interests
A range of the most basic shit + ask me about my hobbies.
>looking for
A female or MTF to spoil and use behind my gf back
>not looking for
Time wasters, sellers
>tag
Kik: Emu2024
>>
30 M and 29 F South Wales

Looking to bring either an F or M into the bedroom. Must be into kink and the subbier the better. You will be used as an extension of ourselves aka sex toy for M amusement.

If your interested and withing travelling distance please reach out. We haven't done this before but we know what we want so if the description doesn't match you please don't message.

JaketheSnak3117
>>
19 Femboy Dumfries Scotland

Looking for a local ish hardcore stalker to meet regularly.
I’m looking to base this stalking off of a flashing kink.

Looking for 30+ aggressive kinky, controlling creep types that are into public kinks

My personal kinks are flashing, public humiliation, breathplay, blindfolding, Tied, and rp kinks like robbery, kidnap, and gang.

About me: 6ft tall sissy who loves to dress up, brown hair to my neck, long legs and ok ass. Sensitive nipples and bum and love kissing

Message me and let me know your interests in this, your goals and techniques, and your kinks to know what you’ll want me to do.

For now, love Paige

Kik: KittenBabyy69
>>
>asl
28/m/south west
>about me
Just a dude living life, looking for frens.
>interests
Mtg, weeb stuff, reading, gaming, nature, baking, travelling
>looking for
Friends, primarily. People to talk to and see where things go! Open to some NSFW chats if that's your kind of thing
>not looking for
Unhinged people
>tag
Ichiyaaa
>>
>>33311339
Would any English anons like to be irl friends? A lot of people here are lonely, myself included.
My two friends think I am autistic.
Enjoys: exploring London by tube, would like to take up tennis, existential despair, India, reddit
23/M/Near London
'cord: centre5
>>
File: IMG_20240726_184435.jpg (429 KB, 1080x1111)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
Kik: MasonJarChair

Looking for this girl to make contact again.
>>
>>33311339
>ASL
25/M/Staffordshire
>About me
Shut in who somehow has a job, 1 friend (Not even a pity joke), got dumped about a month ago from a 10 year relationship (fml), gets overly attached quickly... basically a loser lmao
>interests
Airsoft, video games, music (sabaton mainly) and cooking
>Looking for
Any girl who's willing to take a chance with a 19 stone loser lmao (though I am working on that, don't like being fat)
>Not looking for
honestly don't even know, dudes I guess lmao
>tag
Discord: averageroman
(no I don't see myself as a roman don't worry, it was a inside joke between my old friends back in high school)
>>
>asl
28, M, Manc
>about me
Autistic game designer for a living (both of those things but that goes without saying)
>interests
Video games, music, Airsoft (new to it), new nature / hiking routes
>looking for
Meet some new peeps, relatively new to the area so getting some advice on what's occurin would be fab

>tag
spinnymarble
>>
Male here from England in my 30's. Tall, intelligent, educated, professional and most crucially a committed pervert.

>likes
Girls who were educated outside the USA and so have a functional level of literacy, so you don't have have to carry the entire conversation. And must be a total pervert. Indeed this might be my newest and most perverted kink.

Also - I love people who have things to talk about beyond the merely lewd, so if you're into art, history, politics and music I'd love to get to know you. I play on/off in a band and I'm a singer/guitarist so I'll play you wonderwall if you ask nicely.

>dislikes
Edgelords and /pol/tards.

>Kinks etc
Lots. Besides my newfound love of "girls who can write in full sentences" I'm also really into pervy kinks, being a complete brazen hussy and trollop and I'm also heavily into the type of girls who don't complain if you pull their hair in the act of love-making, infact they're disappointed if you did and you lose marks if you ask permission. Limts are only stuff thats violent, unreasonably gross or illegal.

>username
EroticBingoNight
>>
Risking sharing pics of my ex that you could expose (I have just 5 nudes left btw)

I'm horny and not the smartest, so pretty gullible and easy to manipulate so please go easy on me when it comes to giving her info or sharing too much.

>Not looking for roleplaying.

Kik: totally_completely
>>
File: 1701114613205.jpg (239 KB, 850x615)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
one British e-bf who is into the library of Ruina and will stream it for me and sing along to the songs please

I'm in my late twenties cis f, but fat.
>>
19m sissy in the North east looking for older dom to abuse me and make me their girl. Kik is laurentsimone and pic is me.
>>
>>33314686
No idea what that is but willing to learn, and I love fat girls, discord?
>>
>>33314730
Library of Ruina is a vidya game, and no I'm looking for library of Ruina enjoyers right now
>>
>>33314686
Also, where are you located?
>>
>>33314732
OK valid, let me know if you change your mind
>>
>>33314732
Never mind, just realised you're chicken, get fucked
>>
29/M/London

> About you
Mostly looking for friends to DM with semi-frequently. I won't write too much in this post since I'd rather have a conversation.

>interests
I'm big on music and would like someone to talk to about shows and the likes. Enjoy film, wouldn't mind someone to play games with here and there.

>Looking for
General organic conversation rather than just talking about a single hobby we both share ALL the time.

>Not looking for
/Pol/,incel stuff, hate machines, server invites, teenagers

Discord tag: harmonica_
>>
>>33314358

Bumping this cos it's Friday night and I'm up for a good few hours yet, so if you wanna chat nows a perfect time
>>
UK server

Join my server

https://discord.com/invite/pRdW4mV6?utm_source=Discord%20Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=null
>>
>>33314881
Link expired

First GB medal!
>>
>asl
25, male, East midlands
>about me
Pretty passionate guy but can be quite introverted.
>interests
Astronomy, board games, archery, piano, photography, anime, gaming, manga, history, reading, dogs and walks.
>looking for
Girls in the UK, I don't mind older or younger if we get along well. Can be friends or play games together, don't mind.
>not looking for
No men, I am straight and have quite a few male friends from here already.
>tag
Discord: total_dev_death
>>
File: IMG_20240414_143223_833.jpg (100 KB, 1000x649)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>A/S/L
31 M Manchester

>Interests
My kinks includes orgasm control, teasing, breath play, choking, spanking, nipple play, ass play, exhibitionism , public play , facefucking, bondage, clothes control and more.

>What you're looking for
Looking for an obedient sub(F) to play with.
Ideally a regular partner to get to know with each other and have fun

Discord: wazedi
>>
>asl
27/M/UK (Mid)
>about me
Just looking for cool/friendly people to get to know maybe potentially meet up if we get comfortable/enough each other
>interests
Gaming, Music, Movies, Art, Theatre, Anime, Philosophy, Swimming, anything nerdy really
>looking for
Friends, Cool people to get to know, Potentially meet up
>not looking for
People obsessed with sex, LARPing, People who will Ghost after a while
>Kik
TheBritishAreComing1
>>
London based Experienced Domme looking for a serious sub guy that willing to undergo into long term ownership basis

Kik : itschnll22
>>
anyone in the derby area who can accomodate and free to meet up now to wank over my wifes nudes and worn panties?

kik is dumbkcucy
>>
>>33316543
Kik not found
>>
Femboy/twink looking for girls into pegging. Strictly bottom, not interested in pussy at all. Have gear for you, or I'm happy to buy you the stuff if we get along. Can travel but midlands and adjacent preferred. No guys, I do fine on Grindr.

ha.gaaay
>>
>asl
20s f
>about me
shut in, neet. appealing, i know
>interests
movies and series. enjoying smiling friends, always sunny, home movies, archer, what we do in the shadows, 30 rock, freaks and geeks atm.
listening to music together? and nervously yapping.
>looking for
friend(s) short or long term.
another girl in2 movies and music, i collect vinyls, will make playlists 4 u and rate every movie i [we] watch on letterboxd :)
>not looking for
nsfw, minimal effort conversations, doomers :/
>tag
aaaa.aaah
>>
Female midlands, quarter life crisis age
Kik: roisinchatter
>>
>ASL
28 M England
>Letter (Gay / Bi / etc.)
Gay man
>About you
White, submissive bottom guy, 5'8, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build, not bad looking.

Work in marketing, professional, not a typical '4chan' type.
>Interests/Hobbies/
Music, history,
>Looking for
Looking to fall in love and have a relationship with someone who loves to be loved and wants to be with someone where we will be each other's world.

I want someone who isn't scared of an intense relationship and wants to fall in love quickly.

Bonuses are: kinky guys, Dom guys, white guys, right wing guys, nerds, controlling ad jealous types

Age and location isn't important. I am willing to relocate for the right guy.

>Not looking for
Bottoms, guys who can't hold a conversation, people looking just for casual

>Discord Tag
zarabp

(also on telegram: twb96 and kik: daddyissues796)
x
>>
File: yuumika.png (4.72 MB, 1857x2048)
4.72 MB
4.72 MB PNG
>asl
21/m/eu
>letters
gay, vers, twunk/jock
>interests
I'm a physics student and enjoy math, anime, manga, yaoi, sports, gym, mystery series, romance novels, gaming
>looking for
hot guys, twinks, jocks
stem friends
conversations about either my or your interests, sharing hobbies
either nsfw or sfw are cool
>not looking for
annoying, boring, untalkative people who think a convo = passively answering my questions
those who can't/don't introduce themselves after adding or say why they added me
gooners
>discord
viridiandream
>>
>asl
23/F/28/M
>interests
Gaming watching movie smokin da Za chilling many stuff
>looking for
Tranny femboy or WOMAN 2 shag we wanna fuck bro we want that mad weinering of a fem boy or bird
A slight pegging I would not mind
Wanna watch my bf kiss cute femboys
Please message me
If you’re interested in some tomfoolery or sum
Or message for alternative and be friends :)
>tag
bebebomber
>>
>>33319173
Telegram or discord?
>>
>>33319196
Discord
>>
File: 84468468486.jpg (222 KB, 1132x1122)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>33311339
>asl
20s m
>about me
doing a phd. like to think i'm pretty down to earth and have a good sense of humour. quite shy around strangers but very talkative when relaxed
>interests
into typical 4ch stuff like tech, games, movies, both anime and western cartoons. also anything humanities or social science-y like history, psychology, classic lit and fantasy. if you have any nerdy interests then we should get along, but if you want some specifics faves:
anime: logh, monster, ippo, hxh, nhk, haruhi, berserk, mushishi. natsume yuujinchou
games: most jrpg franchises, platformers, vns, strategy. usually prefer jp studios but i like bethesda, rockstar, 343, paradox, id, bluepoint, bungie
authors: dosto, tolkien, chekhov, lewis, doyle, proust, mishima, the brontes
>looking for
people to talk with. preferably from the uk. i'm up for watching stuff together but it's not a must
>not looking for
mean evil people or constant negativity
>discord tag
ry099_
>>
>asl
18f
>about me
bored looking to talk. not sure abt future plans - just waitressing atm
>interests
anime, manga, classical lit, niche movies, music, anything to do with human biology, psychology, the like. looking to expand my interests and hobbies :-)
>looking for
anyone to chat to
>not looking for
weirdos
>tag
20fcmnt_ (yes weird tag i know)
>>
File: 22.jpg (37 KB, 521x704)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
18M nb northern inverness
super slutty nerd/gamer
video games, warhammer, history
desperately need an irl dom that can host long term, wanna be kept as a house pet
dont wanna just sexting/ people super far, serious ppl only
disc: evil_birdboi
>>
File: Cursed_Patrick.jpg (12 KB, 250x241)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>asl
21, M, UK (if you saw my post on another thread I am 21, I just accidently put 20 before)
>bio
BWC, lonley super nerdy guy. Just finished Uni so plenty of free time looking for fun only
>interests
Film & TV, history and a dabble of politics and much more
>looking for
Mostly fun really, not looking for relationships at all.
Women, femboys or trans no cis men (more fem the better)
>not looking for
cis men, boring convos / dry texts
>contact
notlefbi
>>
Looking for U.K. guys to chat about my wife etc - not just pic collectors :-)

Kik : midlandsuk40
>>
>ASL
28/M/UK

>Main Interests & Hobbies
History – mostly modern, particularly interested in revolutions
Politics – anarchist who hates idpol
Programming – increasingly interested in Linux and FOSS
Retro video games – particularly old Nintendo/Sega ones and PC sim. games

>Other Interests & Hobbies
Model building
Reading
Vegetarianism
Working out

>Physical Appearance
White, above average height with slim build. People say my face is attractive but you’d have to judge

>Looking For
Women interested in chatting
>Not Looking For
Men or transwomen.

>Discord
gnnoo
>Email
throwleway@proton.me
>>
M 21 UK Wales

just looking to chat really like all kinds of things
classic cars, old music tv and movies. i play some games aswell, fallout and some ofther stuff

Discord
GameExplorer13
>>
>>33311339
Not too interested in being contacted but this is prob the best place to ask this lol, whats the best dating app for hookups in the UK? I recently got out of a relationship.

>asl
21/trans girl/west midlands
>About me
I have interests in random 80's/90's robotics and random cartoons, etc basically anything with random interesting histories which no one digs into ever.
>Looking for
Just anyone irl who would be interested in me
>Not looking for
Online people or weirdos, I already have plenty of those

Thank you to all who can help!!
>>
Any big dick lads want to loyalty test? Bonus points for wins hmu at doezoah
>>
It is going to be a hot one today! Anyone around Solihull wanting to hang out in the evening? Beer, gym, walk?
34/M
I've got a Kik as a spam filter so add me there:
Kreslena
>>
>>33322293
If you're looking for lads or other trans folk Grindr (obviously)

If you're after cis lasses idk maybe Bumble? Hooking up on OKCupid used to be like shooting fish in a barrel but sucks now, Tinder is a shit-hole, never used Hinge so maybe that? I'd go Bumble.
>>
>asl
23/m
>interests
vidya (survival horror, platformers, fromsoft stuff + way more), weeb shit, lifting, film, lost media, horror, spooky /x/ type shit, sonic, silent hill, old internet culture, general tech stuff like pc building and soft modding consoles, travel
>looking for
people to shoot the shit with, im always down to watch stuff be it anime, films or random yt videos. i like streaming games to ppl. pls dont be offended if i don't add back, i try to only add a few people at a time
>not looking for
mass adders, doomers, low effort, edating, nsfw, 1 week old accounts
>contact
_tabi_
>>
M24 Cardiff

Down for anything, love showing off my thick cock, role playing, trading, just talking or whatever else you want to do. Love for a meet if local

Fremble
>>
Snap: ebonymaex

27/F/South coast

Short and chubby, and down for fun. Just don't be boring. And don't demand tits, a size queen and quite subby. Show me what you've got boys and girls.
>>
I'm so completely out of the loop - what's the best way to meet people nowadays? Back in the UK and fallen out of contact with everyone I knew in school etc. and have no irl friends. Striking up some old hobbies but not leading anywhere. Hang around bars like a wierdo? trawl apps? Most people I've worked with are significantly older than me.

>asl
28/m/london
>about me
loner, craving company for the first time in my life. Don't have trouble getting along with people but haven't ever felt the need to take it further before. White, tall, and slim?
>interests
generic hobbies like games and tech, into some nerdier ones too. Drawing? Looking for more desu
>looking for
irl friends. People to hang out with or more
>not looking for
I am so desperately bored of politics
>tag
>>
>>33322293
I'm in the west midlands too, between Telford and Wolverhampton. drop me a message
kik : maxllenn
disc : jmcs566
>>
teacher from as south west as you can go - dont know what to do with myself now that its summer and I have nothing but free time and no social life
>>
>>33322293
Taimi, bumble and hinge, otherwise get lucky on here
>>
>ASL
27/male/London UK
>About me
I work as a Scientist and take it seriously but feel that's not helped me romantically. I enjoy cafe hopping, talking and my ideal date would be a picnic in a park. I'm of Scottish decent but you'd only really be able to know from my name. I'm a very caring and loving person who would do a lot to help my friends. And I also love animals
>Interests
Physics but anything science really, I'm also keen on classic literature, poetry, history, philosophy, politics, movies, doing fun things like, art galleries, measums or the theatre
>Looking for
Ideally a university educated bookish girl that I could have a relationship with. I want to be able to talk for hours and not get bored, and to miss you if we are apart. I'd like someone who thinks about me when I'm not around. Who's soft and has a beautiful soul. I suppose I'm quite romantic really
>Not looking for
Trans or gay stuff (sorry not for me)
>Tag
Snapchat: Shaw247634
Kik: Shaw24750
>>
File: adc-hd-hero_01.jpg (155 KB, 700x700)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>ASL
21 boymoder UK
>Bio / Interests
Lonely autist with interests in philosophy, art, and STEM.
>Looking for
Friends, possibly a relationship, and if you have the time, a kind ear (I am going through a lot and have a hard time thinking rationally due to my OCD)
>Tag
iop8877
>>
>>33324345
head to clubs, bars and other social spaces. try socialising with your coworkers even uf they are older than you, get religious any religion and youll also find new contacts but its faur if you think thats too far. also postong on socials like this is good too
>>
Kik : Itschnll22

Experienced Domme looking for a nerdy virgin submissive guy that willing to serve and obey.

About me : Single, Work as a Nurse, live alone/Independently, Enfield London Based
>>
File: 20240319_132050.jpg (216 KB, 1084x2048)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>asl 19 F uk
>About me im single looking for chats
>Interests horny mens
>Looking for mens
>Tag snap/kik: smithybrenda2
>>
>asl
28/m/south west
>about me
>interests
>looking for
Friends, primarily. People to talk to and see where things go! Open to some NSFW chats if that's your kind of thing
>not looking for
Unhinged people
>tag
Ichiyaaa
>>
>>33316429
Sorry had to make a new account almost got Doxxed
Tag:TheBritishAreComing3
>>
>>33314716
Bump!
Still looking for naughty guys near the north east~
>>
Kik: thatdenchguy98

26 M UK with a 7inch.

Happy to loyalty test, trade or chat.
Got pics of me or my gf to trade.
>>
>>33324064
Any wins on this?
>>
24M Essex (Near Colchester) Bisexual

Looking for some irl fun for the first time.

Got a preference for feminine leaning (cisF, trans, twinks, sissy w/e)

Personally 6'1, got a gut but working on losing it (any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated). Size too big for standard condoms if that's a dealbreaker or peaks anyones interest

Feel free to hmu and we can chat

Disc is SloppyLover
>>
25m london
i’m here not for long
looking to make a friend and maybe have a drink, want a stroke buddy too or anyone to have some fun with ;)
snap killmytime25
>>
>asl 21/m/NE England
>about me kinda quiet but kinda extroverted
>interests history philosophy religion Music Rpgs game dev going to local gigs reading and watching movies
>looking for female Short or long term
>not looking for males Nsfw
>tag birdemic2
>>
19/f/Manchester

Looking for someone with a car (would strongly prefer a woman)

Disc: onionsandgrey
>>
Looking for UK cucks

Telegram: Mystery1232
>>
M 28 married looking for sfw chats and maybe a meet up. I like board games and model trains, I work in STEM and like sci-fi fantasy. Based near reading, RG9. Happy to chat about hobbies, dating, riding whatever. I'm not into watching sports but enjoy squash and badminton.

Kik: simonwax123
>>
>>33324345
Hey white, tall and slim. White tall and slim here.
32/m/bisexual/london.
What are the hobbies you get up to for company? I started going to Kink events and met a few people there, if I had more capacity to get regular with people it would have lasted longer, a few people I clicked well with but wasn't after a huge connection.

Bouldering was my go-to for getting out and having a chat, they ran some social evenings where people hang out after. The crowd is quite a good variety of age groups.
Gaming is always good to make friends, I reconnected with some old friends over DnD and started doing escape rooms with an old group i have. Options are there but ofc you need to find people to do it with.

The best way to make it work is have things in mind you want to do not-alone and start inviting people to do them with you. Such as bouldering. I wanna go go karting, ice skating, roller blading, things I don't do on my own.
Kik FlashyThunder
>>
File: HERMIT_DIE.png (593 KB, 948x855)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
https://discord.gg/S7zRkAKt

HERMIT IS A PEDOPHILE
PIES HAS BEEN NUKED
THIS IS THE NON PEDO PIES REBOOT

all channels, roles, permissionss etc are the exact same.
the server will be unchanged from the old one excluding the pedophillia
all (trustworthy) old staff will be reinstated

PIES IS DEAD
LONG LIVE PIES

https://discord.gg/S7zRkAKt
>>
Any cd /fem ts got snap
>>
Call if u want a drunk chat 28m
>>
>>33332399

xStillWaters kik
>>
Hii~
>asl
22, m, yorkshire
>about me
bored gay neet looking to have fun :3
I like anime, vidya, internet culture, nature and being nice
>looking for
anything fun~
>not looking for
anything lewd :p
>tag
discord is prettydandelion3_55312
fair warning, I am mildly insane
>>
A/S/L
19 femboy uk Dumfries

Looking for extreme owner

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My personal favourites are; flashing, pain, embarrassment, risk, exposure, blackmail, online/game humiliation, breathplay, findom, I love being made to cry, kitty play, group humiliation, love tracking. I also like pet play and kitten play where I have to be a kitten, and cold
I’d love to know yours and your fucked up ones

>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69
>>
>>33331433
Who's the cutie in the pic?
>>
>asl
22 Male North West (Cumbria/South Lakes)

>about me
6'2, slim, decently endowed - always horny

>interests
tower defence games, programming, dance music, psychedelics

>looking for
chats + meets, femme presenting individuals only

>not looking for
ghosts, hairy old men

>tag
disc: physiologically
snap: wrist2245
>>
>asl
29/M/Brighton-ish
>about me
Solitary gay dude with a softboy aesthetic. Still living at home whilst I save for a deposit. I work a ton of overtime partly because I enjoy my job and partly because there's nothing else to do
>interests
Anime, FFXIV, Civ 6. Basic af. Landpilled liberal if we're gonna talk politics
>looking for
Chill dudes to chat to or hookup with
>not looking for
Females (even for non-lewd), super old (50+)
>tag
Kik: BambiXBambi
>>
File: guernsey1.jpg (517 KB, 2884x1920)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
38 Gay UK/Guernsey

I recently moved to the Channel Islands and it is pretty damn awesome here and my life is pretty awesome. I love nature, my mates and the low taxes are great too. I work remotely and am quite the homeboy so it has been pretty ideal for me. However, as the population is pretty small, finding a solid partner for a long-term relationship is proving to be a bit more challenging.

Kinda a long shot but I have had success with unconventional online approaches before. I am hoping to find a chilled, younger top in the Channel Islands or UK. I am open to long distance at first and going from there as long as there is a real life possibility for more. I am fairly easy going, love nature, cooking, binging a show or five, intelligent conversations, history, good food and the company of traditionally manly guys. Words are confusing these days so I would add that I find myself attracted to quiet the spectrum from Jock to twink. I seem to get on really well with Gen z guys however if you don't quite fall into that hit me up anyway.

I would describe myself as totally bottom and naturally worshipful. I am not feminine but often described as boyish or cute. I definitely fulfill more of the traditional wifey role. I have realistic expectations, I think. I have learned that a lot of things in life are just better with someone you are really close to and intimate with as well. Sex is pretty important imo when you are not getting any or just getting it from something like a hookup which just lacks depth. Getting laid is easy...

If this resonates with you at all please hit me up and let's see where it goes.

Discord: LoyalBtm
>>
27/M/South West

I’m a well experienced Scottish Dom who’s seeking a long term female submissive slave. It’s as simple as that.

I’ve got blonde hair, blue eyes and am well built in every sense. I’ve been told I’ve got a nice smile too.

I’m not concerned with your age, race or body type. My priority is that you know your place and how to worship. I care about your attitude and willingness to push yourself to your emotional and physical limits.

It’s of paramount importance that we have a baseline of respect, trust and friendship before things evolve to the next level. I say this because I want our bond to grow and flourish as best as possible, and it’ll only work as we want it to once this is adhered to.

I’m more than happy to train a total novice from the ground up, or someone who’s a little more experienced. Attitude is key.

If you feel that this is something for you, send a message.

Kik - deepcansx
>>
20 M Wiltshire

Currently getting divorced from a 5 year sexless marriage and looking for a rebound

I like rock climbing, gaming (LOL FFXIV some others too) and my dog

not looking for men or trannys, I'm just wanting a no strings no nothing situation

Discord: sharukain
>>
>>33335746
Damn,.married at 15!?!
>>
26/M/West Miss

Vidya, Film, plant based cooking, comics, books, gardening

Dislikes: political shit, lewd shit (jokes and shitposting is fine)

LF:
People to play Vidya with occasionally, shitpost and just shoot the shit with, maybe people to hang with IRL for movies or bowling.

Discord: rattlesack
>>
>>33323872
on?
>>
Any UK cucks here?
Bonus if from south Wales
Kik. John_evans9730
>>
Tell me your guilty confession or show me your wife gf or fami kik wanttoknow1985 norfolk a plus
>>
File: 1718472152614791.jpg (44 KB, 500x375)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>33311339
>asl
32/M/Liverpool
>about me
Working full time as a web dev and saving money. That's about it. Like to go on holidays when I get time off work. I'm 5ft6 with a skinny build if it matters.
>interests
All the usual stuff. Video games, movies, anime, Netflix. Like to go travelling, swimming, cycling and hiking. Japan is my favourite place to go for a few weeks. I really like cats and have three of them. They're my babies.
>looking for
A girl similar to my age.
>not looking for
Men or trans
>tag
Discord: aaron1665
>>
File: 1722814603693394.jpg (72 KB, 575x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
British people and their descendants are greatly preferred.
white peoples only.
18+ only.
NOT a coomer server.
https://discord.com/invite/9TZBayG9
>>
24 m Cambridge
Bi, but only into twinks/fems if you’re male
Snap is alxjmson9732 tell me you added me from here
>>
>>33324064

24 M Scotland

Looking for F.

Looking for lewd chat and pics to tease me with while I have workers in my house.

Main kinks are - Breeding, Prise/degrading, spit, incest, mommy/daddy

Kik - FCSh
>>
>A/S/L

east asian) 22 m london

>Interests/hobbies

i like anime, vocalo, drawing stuff(pic related!!), mecha, modern history, languages (jp, en, cn, ru) cute boys n girls, massive monster horsecock dildos!!

>What you're looking for

pics n chat!! and if we vibe then maybe even meets (at yours <3),,,

>What you're NOT looking for

dont be clingy, take the hint

>Socials & tags

discord kitsuseggs
>>
>>33337341
You gonna be another shook one crying in court soon anon?
>>
>>33339036
bump

asian boys make the best bottoms and you know it <3 hmu if you're in london!!
>>
Part time crossdresser in dorset looking for some online flirting ideally ending in a meet.
I'm much more experienced at one than the other.
35 Bi Sissy M
>>
>>33341846
>y96ql55E
>>33341846

Kik or disc switchbabyxxx
>>
>>33312026
ur tag doesnt work desu
add me instead

mihalyhorvath
>>
>asl
28/m/south west
>about me
>interests
>looking for
>not looking for
Unhinged people
>tag
Ichiyaaa
>>
>>33324345

Get yourself to an art school/college and go to their evening/weekend life drawing class. People will generally be friendly, in their 20s, and would be up for a drink afterwards.

Also am in London too just fyi
>>
File: 1044482185.jpg (249 KB, 1280x1600)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Lilith gray 26f from northwich i would love to be exposed and receive rape threaths on kik. My kik is lilith14.exe
>>
>asl
f in 20s london
>about me
tall CIS girl who is finishing up uni and basically has loads of free time later this month
>interests
anime, literature (fave author atm is anais nin), doomscrolling, trying to get into creative writing
>looking for
anyone from london. literally anyone.
>not looking for
anyone NOT from london. seriously. i don’t give a shit if ur from oxford, cambridge, brighton etc. be from london
>tag
leave urs if ur interested thx
>>
>>33344898
disc: hunattila
>>
A/S/L
19 femboy uk Dumfries

>Hobbies/Interests

preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Also early on talk normally and get to know eachother to see if we will like eachother first please

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My personal favourites are; flashing, pain, embarrassment, risk, exposure, blackmail, online/game humiliation, breathplay, findom, I love being made to cry, kitty play, group humiliation, love tracking. I also like pet play and kitten play where I have to be a kitten, and cold
I’d love to know yours and your fucked up ones

Kik
KittenBabyy69
>>
>>33314781
>>33314734
>>33314733
>>33314730
Very Normal behaviour
>>
Mid 20s, Female stuck in England
Make sure you let me know you’re British and age.
Kik: Roisinchatter
>>
26 / F / GreaterLondon

Experienced Domme looking for a determined submissive nerd guy to fully commit into long term ownership basis with me aged 24 above
>>
London guy 29yo doing cock tribs to whoever you fancy sharing, pic as example
Lucky_jules if interested
>>
>>33345771
Normal behaviour if you know who chickn is
>>
File: gepytirprb9d1.jpg (257 KB, 2304x1728)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>A/S/L
32 m London

>Interests/hobbies
Bouldering, ice skating, gaming (smash bros / sometimes FOTM), anime, movies, love horror, need a horror buddy

>Your own description
Slim tall fit white guy, clean shaven. Mix of introvert and extrovert, ambivert. Bisexual and quite liberal but i do not follow the news. Drugs yes, diseases no.
I'm a switch depending on who I'm with. Usually very subby leaning.

>What you're looking for
Someone with a penis to fuck my face. Smooth guy, femme/trans/clean and fit please.

Not looking for anyone too hairy or overweight.

>Socials & tags
kik to start with
flashythunder
>>
>ASL
28 male gay UK
Gay, bottom and more sub
>About you
5'8, white, slim, bleach blonde hair longer on top with skin fade on the sides, work in a professional job, confident, not bad looking
>Interests/Hobbies/
Politics, music, history, festivals, travelling, nights out, etc
>Looking for
Nerdy dom types who want a relationship where you are prepared to fall in love quickly.

I want someone who is open to being in a relationship quickly and wants a boyfriend to make their world.

Guys who are right wing, controlling, or looking for a fagwife are a huge bonus, but not essential.

I am open to anyone who is open to the above, but I have a soft spot for nerdy guys who are secretly very dom and controlling, and no one would suspect.
>Not looking for
Bottoms, casual fun, non-whites
>Discord Tag
Discord: zarabp
Telegram: twb96
Kik: daddyissues796
x
>>
31 M Gloucester

Riceyboy93 on kik

Hmu for what ever chats/meets potentially
>>
>>33344898
disc is yetmeyer, add me I'm around London this month
>>
>>33346210
someone just added me and I rejected by accident - please add me again!
>>
>>33314686
Don’t post tags for this, they’re a catfish.
>>
>>33344898
28/M/London
I'm a scientist and I love tall girls
Kik: Shaw24750
snap: shaw247634
>>
File: hillhill.jpg (159 KB, 1220x713)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>33311339
>ASL
27 m Norf
>I
am objectively tall with lion hair, single digit bodyfat too despite all the yoghurt I eat (die agriculturalists), career wageslave. Animals flee my approach, children cry, other men grit their teeth at my presence, this is all because I look like Viking slenderman and that is just the way I like it.
>Fixations
Map painting simulators, the wilderness and it's flora, Tolkien's legendarium and Star Trek pre-2010.
>seeking
WOMEN
If you're even reading this it means you broke the 1st seal of not being a soulless husk which is already doing waaay better than most it can only be uphill from here.
Or men if you want to male relationship in a non sacred band of Thebes kind of way I guess but mostly just XX chromosomes please.
Bonus if you want to argue about who really did nothing wrong.
>do not want
Homosexuals, not my target market thank you very much.
>dick sword
Melkondili
>>
F/28
In the Bristol/Bath area for a couple of days and feeling a little lonely

>>im married so don’t expect anything lewd
>>
kik - falloutfemboyz
>ASL
20 / Femboy / Boston Lincolnshire!
>>
>>33344898
jdbound2020
>>
File: 20230930_020438.jpg (2.25 MB, 4000x3000)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
Gf 25 looking for Bull in Wembley
Kik sharegorl1
>>
>>33349515
Contact? I'm in Bristol
>>
File: 20230823_155822.jpg (2.22 MB, 2944x2208)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
19m uk north east sissy. Looking for someone to dominate me (preferably older but i don't mind) and just breed me. Kik is laurentsimone and pic is me
>>
M/23 UK
I like swordfighting, boxing, the occasional videogame, to yap and to read.

I don't like porn, or anything weird. If we mesh, we mesh. UK and EU is preferable, but anyone can add me.

Discord: defodanrhydedd
>>
File: themoors.jpg (152 KB, 2000x1077)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>33311339
>asl
23/m/Australia
>about me
Straight white Aussie backpacker who is emigrating to Evropa permanently in September. Before I do that I'm going to hit up Edinburgh and Northern England (Manchester, York, Whitby, Liverpool, the moors, etc) for an undetermined amount of time.
I feel like I'm a pretty positive guy who just likes to have a good time and meet new people.
>interests
Travel (of course), hiking, film, books, anything /x/, dancing, karaoke, photography, vidya (somewhat), English culture, history
>looking for
frens with similar interests. I don't mind if you're a local or a tourist. Someone who can show me around their city would be cool. I've found in previous travels that I get along really well with Northerners. I assume it's because Aussies and Northerners have similar attitudes and culture. Looking for a classic pub experience with good scran, people who sing songs all night and good times.
Even if you don't want to hang out and you've just got some travel recommendations or something feel free to add me!
>not looking for
Anything sexual. Anyone who is overly political.
>tag
Discord: yman2029
>>
>asl
28/m/us
>looking for
british discord gf
>not looking for
men
>tag
curryutensil
>>
Neet/schizo who is in and out of different psychiatric hospitals
My asl is 33/M/London
Disc: higgy56.
I have the same interests as this guy >>33329267
I’m the architect/builder for psychological typing theories (Keirsey/socionics)
>>
19m from leeds and very racist, hmu @BDthrow03 on kik or bigb03962 disc
>>
>>33350658
What you need to look for is a diet.
>>
>>33355819
No taste
>>
>>33313511
Bump
>>
25 / F / Domme / UK london

KIK: itschnll22

Experienced Domme looking for a Black/Hispanic/Asian/Arab serious submissive kinky guy that willing to undergo into long term ownership basis online/IRL. Inexperienced are also welcome !

PS : I'm sick of those boys who just wants to ask for nude or video. i need a serious sub, not a brat boy !
>>
File: view.png (630 KB, 942x689)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
>ASL
23/M/UK
>About you
Software engineer (nothing very exciting), I have a pet bearded dragon, I train as a semi full time athlete but don't really have common ground wth the people there. Like anime, most games, movies, also big music enjoyer and most tastes so happy to hear about what ur listening to etc.
>Looking For
Friends, around London would be cool, people to play games with, hangout in general, people who wanna work on a code project etc.
>Not Looking for
Dry, trolls, minors, gooners
>Contact
fatalkp
>>
>asl
28 M West London
>about me
Worthless pig cumdump, love to serve total strangers blindfolded and never see them
>looking for
To be used and recorded with my university ID card, humiliate me and shit!

>tag
Some vids on my twitter/X: @alterlainer

Snap: unipigdump24

Kik: molecularmush
>>
File: IMG_8949.jpg (1.35 MB, 3088x2316)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
19 M Manchester

Looking for fat and/or older men to hook up with. Love filthy, smelly men. Up for anything, very kinky.

discord - thottheunclean
telegram - pubbyaqua
kik - gayminik0
>>
A/S/L
31 m Newcastle

>Interests/hobbies
Movies, motorbikes, football, music

>Your own description
Muscular fit white guy, stubble, not a full beard. Mix of introvert and extrovert. Open sexually and willing to explore/learn
Usually dom

>What you're looking for
Prefer girls or femboys

Hairy men

>Socials & tags
kik to start with
RJL1233
>>
>>33316429
Bump
TheBritishAreComing3
>>
File: 1718375578735870.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
These UK threads are so fucking dogshit filled with horny normalfags. European threads are way better for making friends than this shit.
>>
Looking for dads and brothers to share the females in their life. Can trade

Kik is 665d61313
>>
Looking for a domme sc pegmemidlandsuk
>>
File: 1709621376819028.png (775 KB, 885x805)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
>>33311339
>22/male/Scotland
>Interests are in miniature painting, wargaming, vidya, anime, movies, music and playing guitar.
>looking for friends maybe a relationship
>Discord: .ironace
>>
throwplace

Looking to share and chat about girls I know irl. Doms preferred
>>
>>33311339
>>asl
30. M.Uk

>>about me
White, athletic / muscular English man. BWC.
Quite geeky / introverted at times (not socially retarded though)

>>interests
Working out, big walks, vidya, movies, cooking and gardening

>>looking for
ideally a girl from the UK with decent chat and interesting.
someone who plays games too.
Size / shape is kind of irrelevant, as long as you're good to chat to.
e-girls are fun / goths.
Someone ideally into older guys with their shit together.
MTF can apply too, if you're cute enough.

hit me up.

>>not looking for
straight up gays, soz.

>>tag
Snap: potchuck
kik: potchuck
>>
Kik me kissmejane28
>>
I cheated on my man with a black guy on holiday and idk how to explain it. Need advice and to talk to someone. F UK

Kik is Charley_0510
>>
>>33357503
>European threads are way better for making friends than this shit.
are they actually? shit, i should try them instead
>>
>>33353901
BUMP! Still looking for perverted and filthy doms~
>>
>>33358155
They're very mid. I'd honestly just recommend putting yourself out there.
>>
>>33317285
Don’t bother
>>
(Read entire post or I won't reply)

Got a group where we all goon to my clueless ex on a regular basis
I got quite a lot of non-nudes and about 5 nudes.

I'll send you some pics before adding to group. So you all have pics to post.
Repeats will eventually happen but that's okay..

>Must be active in group and regularly post her in group

If interested my Kik is totally_completely
>>
>>33359593
So those nudes were "totally not her" right?
>>
Snapchat sus log bypassing. Kik sonkalmari1
>>
UK bull wanting to own your girl

You've always wanted to show her off. But you've never felt you could. Come chat and we can slowly push your boundaries of stripping her. No larps or NN. Completely private.

shesminen0w
>>
Anyone from around Cardiff wana chat? Kik nastylove85
>>
Looking for friends and to talk about my experiences with black men

F from Bristol

Kik is KT_sinclair
>>
File: D5-_h9JUEAARpNI (1).png (246 KB, 572x644)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>33339036
bump!!
>>
File: ass2.jpg (46 KB, 588x791)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
38 M Bottom UK/Guernsey

I recently moved to the Channel Islands and it is pretty damn great here and my life is pretty awesome. I love nature, my mates and the low taxes are good too. I work remotely and am quite the homeboy so it has been pretty ideal for me. However, as the population is pretty small, finding a solid partner for a long-term relationship is proving to be a bit more challenging.

Kinda a long shot but I have had success with unconventional online approaches before. I am hoping to find a chilled, younger top in the Channel Islands or UK. I am open to long distance at first and going from there as long as there is a real life possibility for more. I am fairly easy going, love nature, cooking, binging a show or five, intelligent conversations, history, good food and the company of traditionally manly guys. Words are confusing these days so I would add that I find myself attracted to quite the spectrum from Jock to twink. I seem to get on really well with Gen z guys however if you don't quite fall into that hit me up anyway.

I would describe myself as totally bottom and naturally worshipful. I am not feminine but often described as boyish or cute. I definitely fulfill more of the traditional wifey role. I have realistic expectations, I think. I have learned that a lot of things in life are just better with someone you are really close to and intimate with as well. Sex is pretty important imo when you are not getting any or just getting it from something like a hookup which just lacks depth. Getting laid is easy...

If that clicks with you at all please hit me up and let's see where it goes.

Discord: LoyalBtm
>>
>>33344898
reeinator I'm from/in Croydon
>>
>ASL
28 male gay UK
Gay, bottom and more sub
>About you
5'8, white, slim, bleach blonde hair longer on top with skin fade on the sides, work in a professional job, confident, not bad looking
>Interests/Hobbies/
Politics, music, history, festivals, travelling, nights out, etc
>Looking for
Dom types who want a relationship where you are prepared to fall in love quickly.

I want someone who is open to being in a relationship quickly and wants a boyfriend to make their world.

Guys who are right wing, controlling, or looking for a fagwife are a huge bonus, but not essential. Also into nerdy unsuspecting guys who don't look like they'd be dom.

If you're from the UK it's a huge bonus but I'm open to eventually relocating for the right guy.

>Not looking for
Bottoms, casual fun, non-whites
>Discord Tag
Discord: zarabp
Telegram: twb96
Kik: daddyissues796
>>
>asl
28/m/south west
>about me
>interests
>looking for
>not looking for
Unhinged people
>tag
Ichiyaaa
>>
File: 20240815_151831.jpg (1.09 MB, 1483x3129)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
19m uk north east femboy looking for an older bully to humiliate me and hopefully meet up to abuse me. Kik is laurentsimone and pic is me.
>>
>>33346250
Bump, active and bored
>>
File: throatswab.gif (1.59 MB, 600x629)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
I'm working on some stuff and wondered if any girls were in London. More details are below.
>A/S/L
30, 6ft White Male, London.
>Interests/hobbies
Writing, reading, Literature (Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi, Erotica), Games, Movies, you know typical things. Here is a sample of some of the things I'm working on for publishing. If you'd like a little sample of my writing - https://literotica.com/s/skull-fucked-slut
>What you're looking for
Looking for a girl to suck me off while I work. Coding, writing, and stuff like that. From the 20th onwards, I'm house-sitting for a friend, looking after their pets. So I can host. We can order food (my treat), and if you're interested in any movies, anime, or video games, let me know, and I can have some of that ready to enjoy in our downtimes. If you also enjoy reading, perhaps we could discuss some of what I'm working on. If you're a writer, I'd be happy to review it and give some feedback.
>Socials & tags
Discord - LondonSinner
E-mail - SinningLondon@protonmail.com
>>
>>33362662
>femboy
>those hands
kek in your dreams, faggot
>>
30/M/South west

Bored, unadventurous, nerdy SD that is into tech, videogames, chilling at home/coffee shops/spa locations. Love treating others to gifts/day out etc.

Looking for female SB type to keep me entertained occasionally on a weekly basis. Can be sexual or not, depends on what we want and if we click.

Not looking for guys or fakes, I just looking for essentially a part time friend, not a partner.

Email: Simonssmith16@gmail.com
>>
25 / F / Domme / UK london

KIK: itschnll22

Experienced Domme looking for a Black/Hispanic/Asian/Arab serious submissive kinky guy that willing to undergo into long term ownership basis online/IRL. Inexperienced are also welcome !

PS : I'm sick of those boys who just wants to ask for nude or video. i need a serious sub, not a brat boy !
>>
m19 northern Ireland, pls wwyd my sister

dummylos
>>
Any UK guys good at loyalty tests? Need one of my 25 F UK girlfriend.

Kik me for deets: barbremote
>>
>>33323872
I'm local, need a cock to suck regularly. What's your username on?
26 m south wales
Disc: ike2703
>>
File: kitty.png (1.23 MB, 894x873)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>asl
24 twink/femboi
>about me
Really talkative, I like talking with ppl a lot
Moved back to london for career reasons after a long time away. Lonely cuz meeting ppl irl is hard
>interests
games, history, philosophy, aviation, music, archival and more
>looking for
close friendships (perhaps with benefits) with cute ass twinks or girls
>not looking for
Regular ass dudes
>tag
snugglebunnyyyy
>>
>ASL
35 / M / West Midlands
>Interests/Hobbies
I'm a Programmer, play with tech like arduinos and AI. Been going to the gym recently and trying to lose the spare tyre I've acquired. Games and movies or TV series.
>looking for
Open to different things from different people.
Guys - chats about gym workouts, improving myself and equal tech enthusiasts
Women - Same as above, but also open to possible hookups, threesomes with your current bf, or just some fun self-depreciating humour at my expense. I have a girlfriend, but there are issues leading to us not being intimate but can't break up.
>Not looking for
Crazies, drugs, moral fags.
>Contact
Telegram: @this_is_not_valid
>>
>ASL
25 / M / London

>about me
London native. Recently out of a long term relationship and feeling the lonely's. Travel around a lot for work, so have been finding it hard to make new connections! I am black so pls keep this in mind.

> Interests
Programming (Maldev, Drones, EEGs), Martial Arts, Philosophy, Hiking, Films

>looking for
A girl to go on nice dates with, code with and watch awful horror flicks with. Sexual vibes not a requirement.

>Not looking for
Casual meet up, and guys

>contact
Kik: wedder_b
>>
>>33344898
disc: uptack – finished uni last year and working as dev. still in london rest of this month, but leaving for the month in sept for work. fan of creative writing.
>>
File: Snapchat-922610418_1.jpg (109 KB, 694x929)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
chubbaz male 33 london
im a fat neet that lives off welfare
im looking for a young teen girl
discord: chubbaz0
phone: +44 7519 840182
i live at flat 17 Killick House Crown Road, Sutton SM1 1SA
>>
>>33367094
I know that estate.
>>
27 single straight dude in decent shape. frequently hitting the gym for years. I'm looking for a local man with a dick that is at least 7.5 inches to chat to and meet with in the future. This is absolutely not a cuckold thing. I have a weird fetish for dudes with a bigger dick than me and want to explore that.

Kik: SocAnon999
>>
20s/femboy

looking for cute scotland based femboys who wanna connect, down for general convo, lewd, maybe meet up

pretty closeted but super turned on by the idea of sucking dick rn

Snap; purpmia
>>
>>33311339
>asl
27 M London (South)
>about me
Nerdy trash degenerate like most on here I guess. Probably got the 'tism - I spend a lot of my time hyperfixating on vidaya/weebshit/art depending on which interest takes my fancy at that point in time
>interests
Vidaya (Nintendo/PC mostly), Weebshit, Drawing, Cycling, Swimming, Working out, Walking through a nice park when in the rare mood to actually go outside/with good company
>looking for
Someone to bone would be nice as I'm gonna be quite honest I'm horny as hell atm and haven't had any penetrative action since July. Would love someone to fuck. I'm bi and a top.
Otherwise, a friend who isn't too much of an edgelord to enjoy life would be nice. A friend with benefits would kill two birds with one stone.
Either way, just hmu and let me know what your intentions are in your first message.
If you're looking to fug, it needs to be at yours. I live with family, I'm not getting arrested for exposure and last time I met a stranger in a hotel they tried to mug me.
I'm usually free on weekends, but atm I'm free anyday between tomorrow (Monday) and Friday the 30th.
>not looking for
Edgelords constantly acting like they've got something to prove (I don't give a shit, I just wanna talk to a fellow dork my dude), if you're quite a normal person you probably won't be able to withstand my stupid monkeybrain,
>tag
kik: overstory
discord: paparadish. (the period is part of the name too)
telegram: @dokudokuro
>>
>>33370186
Oh and I'm only looking for people also in London. I'm terrible at keeping in contact with people I'm not physically in close proximity to.
>>
>>33314130
baxinga I am not a fan of India
>>
Alfonsicc m23
Hoping scottish bulls/rapists to recognize ftm dyke, tell me how you'd find and empty your balls in him
>>
>asl
29/m/london
>about me
I'm just a regular everyday normal guy
Nothin special 'bout me, motherfucker!
>interests
Gaming, boxing, outdoors, plants
>looking for
People to chat with, vibe with
>tag Discord
Wanhope
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (185 KB, 750x1334)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
20/M/Suffolk
Bi
Certified twink and all round whore, I’m open to pretty much anything that isn’t anything incredibly gross. I’m happy to meet or just chat lol :3
~
Snap: hayd0ck
Tele: hayd0ck
Discord: haydockk
Twitter: _CoRdYc3ps_
~
Not new to this thread so don’t worry about being nice just send whatever you want.
>>
File: Croquis.jpg (55 KB, 735x519)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>33363011
Good luck, I enjoyed last time ;)
>>
>>33367094
I think I played DB The Breakers with him before
>>
>>33344898
>asl
23 m, east London
>about me
Born in Brazil and raised in London. I love old school art films and classic literature, very much interested in mysticism/the occult and my favourite time period to study is the Middle Ages. Big fan of In Swanns Way by Proust, and Andrei Tarkovsky’s films. Love for anything Gothic, darkly romantic and ethereal though I don’t dress the part especially in terms of films and literature. In terms of genres of music classical, jazz, rock (esp gothic rock), gothic rock, etc. Love anime too, Revolutionary Girl Utena.
I also do creative writing, perhaps we can share?
Same favourite bands include current 93, Cranes, Bauhaus
>looking for
Women
arbatel. (With the full stop)
>>
>>33360668
Are you a woman ?
>>
>>33355499
100% scammer, not even good at it.
>>
File: 7qp18n.png (9 KB, 484x561)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>33322293
linkysoapman_30604 on discord
M27
West Midlands too hmu
>>
File: nk65ux5f2a471.jpg (2.63 MB, 6000x4812)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
>>33311339
>>asl
30.M.Midlands

>>about me
White British, Fit and healthy, thin and muscular. 5'11, green eyes, brown hair

>>interests
Gaming, keeping fit (gym sports, big countryside hikes), cooking, gardening, painting, movies (like everyone)

>>looking for
Woman into "older" guys, preferably e-girl or goth, chubby girls are fine.
Someone fun and easy going who would enjoy good walks and decent food and headscratches?

>>not looking for
men.

>>tag
kik: potchuck
snap: potchuck
>>
UK is a shithole
>>
>asl
27 Straight Dude
>about me
Intellectual and academic. I love history and mythology.
>looking for
I am hoping to become very close with a bro who has a way bigger dick than me and maybe meet up in the future.
>not looking for
Cuckolding.
>tag
Kik: SocAnon999
>>
>asl
24 / non-binary (amab) / Brighton
>about me
I'm a bi, poly nerd. Quite shy but a big chatter. I work in tech. I'm 5'10", average vaguely twinky build. I'm a submissive bottom, mostly.
>interests
alt/prog rock/metal music, hyperpop, Midwest emo, programming, linguistics, D&D, 40k, nature, fungi, walks in the woods :)
>looking for
Friends, dates or fwbs local to Brighton. Like to talk lots before meeting.
>not looking for
cis men over 30, NSA hookups
>tag
discord: faewhilde
>>
Hey I’m Jess I’m from uk
Telegram maceyy2023
Kik jmaceyy24
discord jessicam2024.
The . Is included
>>
ScotGay95
29 M from Scotland, happy to chat about whatever. Gaming, music, etc.
NSFW: M only; I'm a versatile sub typically but can be dominant for the right boy.
>>
File: Screenshot_196.jpg (22 KB, 567x654)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
ughh, im bored
ASL 28 uk M
>music: is so varied, zzzzzzzzzzzz
Bored, own place, own car, drive too fast
>Discord: afrenzy
>>
File: 111blackfront1.jpg (296 KB, 2069x1164)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
30/M/UK, Im a bit coked up which means im in the mood to share a few old pics of me when i had the chance to wear stuff ages ago and also maybe chat to someone to possibly arrange a meetup? Looking for someone who is similar to me in regards to:

-getting high/drunk and secretly crossdressing
- fantasizing about doing things whilst high and dressed up (like a hotel room, dressing up together then going out or staying in the room and doing things on cam/taking pics/videos and stuff)
-

I aint gonna send any fresh pics cos i cant atm lol (no clothes to dress up with anymore). Im basically just lookin for someome to chat and come up with fun scenarios/send a few pics to and maybe meet up in a couple of weeks or so when I'm able to get free time and buy thingsss

Pls only respond if you're close-ish to Manchester aha
>>
>>33375423
Kik - RamonaStarr

Silly me forgot
>>
>asl
19 / M / Berkshire
>about me
uni student going into second year, looking for friends around my age
>interests
history - especially middle eastern, music - been to 5 concerts/festivals in the last three months, movies - i go to the cinema almost every week, reading - mainly non-fiction nowadays, rhythm games
>looking for
anyone no older than 22 in berkshire (or hampshire as i drive there for work) to do shit with. maybe watch a movie together or play some games or have some drinks. anything fun really
>not looking for
no far right or incel shit, otherwise just don’t be annoying
>tag
>>
>>33344898
C.Edward.Morgan

30/Male/London

Have periods where I have plenty of free time.

Pic of me with a bee
>>
>asl
22 Male? Brighton
>about me
big geek, small twink. I guess sorta femboy? But more just a geeky twink. I like to game, don't really have people to talk to about games.
>interests
gaming, movies, bad reality TV show.
>looking for
A guy to talk to. I have a lot of female friends haha. If we are just mates or fwb or whatever I don't care. Roleplay is fun too. I used to get paid to sext haha so I guess I'm good at that
>not looking for
People who don't even try to talk
>tag
Lillewis0444
>>
It's lillewis0444 sorry! Apparently discord is case sensitive! My bad
>>
>ASL
20, male, Lancashire

>About
I exist and I'm not the most boring person around. I don't have much in the way of close relationships, bit ov and odd sod I like being social but Im not much of a conversation starter and being around my peers scares me a bit.

>Interests
I ride and take care of my bike, I would hurt someone over it i love it.
Drinking is cool
I like hiking and find it very fulfilling but I haven't had much time, it always raining or I'm busy with other shit.
I want to get into gardening. Music is a big thing for me Im getting into punk right now but I love shoegaze and garage rock.
I like old films too
>Looking for
Somebody to talk to, feeling a bit shit and lost. VC is preferred.

abused_pluto
>>
>>33344898
West London near Heathrow
#sabre2366 on disc
>>
ScotGay95
29 M Scotland
Looking for other M for chat, pics, whatever. Always happy to have a chat.
Gay, dom or sub, and versatile.
>>
M/23 UK

I don't like porn, or anything weird. If we mesh, we mesh. UK and EU is preferable, but anyone can add me.

>>
>>33336424
Where abouts in south wales?

>>33321828
Same to you, where in wales are you?
>>
>>33313511
Last bump
>>
24 M Scotland

Looking for F to chat and trade nudes

Currently stroking my bwc to tits and all things related.

Must be 18+

Kik - FCSh
>>
>>33344898
thatecuanimal
>>
M UK 35+ East Midlands
6f 3, chunky dadbod I’m a dirty aggressive perv But I hide it well underneath my gentlemanly nature. My Kinks include, but not limited to, face fucking, bondage, exhibition, nudity, slave, control, cuck, breeding, group, swinging, I love using sluts and dirty freaks as my personal toys to satisfy my sexual needs. Looking for dirty fun people in and near the uk I can be flirty with and talk about random stuff.
Please dont not use one word answers.

Kik MajinRew
Telegram @MajinRew
>>
If there are any other ladies in Croydon/South London who want to hang out and maybe catch a classic movie at the BFI, feel free to message me or whatever

>>33344898
26 year old male in Croydon
Quit my job to go to Japan for a month and now I’m back, free now until I find another one, love film, literature, photography, martial arts, indoor rock climbing and new and exciting things, @yvvjirov is my discord handle
>>
M/23 UK

I don't like porn, or anything weird. If we mesh, we mesh. UK and EU is preferable, but anyone can add me. If I don't respond right away, I'm just busy, and I never ghost people.

>>
37/m/Yorkshire
Bi top, 6'1 hairy body
Looking for casual meets
Into vidya, reading, music
Telegram: @ericuk1987
>>
M 28 Ireland, 6"3, 77kg, decently attractive. Bi Switch.

Looking for online fwb, someone I click with, and who wants to meet up/travel together (and have lots of sex)

Hobbies are reading, cycling, walking, pets, listening to music, daydreaming, and astrology.

discord is chez_swann200
>>
>>33363011
Currently house/dog sitting for friend, so if there are any girls in London who wanna suck some cock and order in some takeaway tonight, tomorrow, or Sunday, give me a call -

Discord - LondonSinner
E-mail - SinningLondon@protonmail.com
>>33372039
Clara?
>>
>19, m, Lancashire
>I'm 19 living in Northern England, 6'5 and 220lbs
>lifting, reading, exercise, drinking is fun i guess, playing vidya
>looking for frens (male or female) who live in Northern England that can meet n do stuff with
>non-whites desu
>discord tag is oskissyx0x0_69610

Just add me if you're from NorthEngland and looking for frens
>>
Kik: greeebles

M29 bi, looking to chat/trade/meet or any combination
>>
>>33382852
Seemed good until the racism. Why the fuck would anyone normal want to hang out with you, it's fucking embarrassing dude
>>
>>33383058
I go to parties and have multiple friends who share my views, sorry that you can't relate, tranny. Just because people don't like loud, obnoxious pakis on their busses, doesn't mean they're a bad person faggot. Grow the fuck up. I'm more than happy to be friends with anti-racist commie types because I'M open minded, unlike faggots like you

get mogged fatty nigger
>>
>>33383058
why would anyone normal be on /soc/ in the first place
>>
28 M Bristol

Fit, 6ft, free for the week

Hit me up xStillWaters Kik
>>
>>33383210
You're posting on /soc/, and responding to replies, none of that is true. You stink of cope. You're more than happy to be friends with anti-racist commies because it doesn't matter to you because you live with your parents, you live in a bubble. You're not open minded, you just have no real values and operate on your fears like a baby. Also you catch busses, no bitches, balding, stinky rotten penis. You are not a real person, your brain isn't even fully developed, you're not an adult. Come back in 6 years loser
>>
Doing loyalty tests and dick reacts for girls you know. Will share their replies. Snap - cs.0023
>>
>>33383210
I'm sorry I know you said you were 19 in your original post but I sometimes forget that some people are still children at that age
>>
> 18f -NE
> history n music lover , reading fashion zines is fun .
> looking for skinheads,metalheads,goth,punks the like. similar. interests. r nice.. . male preferably but idm gender .

> losstandfound00@proton.me to contact.
>>
UK is such a fucking absolute utter shithole I cannot stand waking up here
>>
>>33385275
The only women on this thread are friend collectors and troops.
>>
>asl
18 M UK
>about me
Small twink but a big geek. Short boy with daddy issues. Easy to talk to. Pretty shy.
>interests
Gaming is my life. I work out but just to keep fit. It's not a hobby
>looking for
Looking for a tank main on overwatch or someone to play marvel rivals with :3 or a friend. If we flirt that's cool too
>not looking for
One sided chat or one note chat
>tag
lillewis0444
>>
This will look real sus but I'm actually 22*** my bad. I pretend to be 18 on roleplay subs on Reddit. Whelp there goes my creditability
>>
>>33386706
I'm really sorry for pushing you. I didn't realise you felt like that. I wish you had just told me.

I hope you find what you're looking for though. Have a good one
>>
File: tfw no ainur gf.jpg (112 KB, 730x1094)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>33385288
I've had exactly one (1) (ONE) good one who can actually hold a convo but she has a bf, interdasting person though and nice to chat with. The rest aren't actually interested in talking about stuff, expect you to immediately simp and get catty if you don't, or are catfishing homos.
I just want genuine feminine interaction/ a bro to play vidya with damnit.
>>
>>33386855
Same, it fascinates me that almost every guy here has the same experience with the women. I'm sure there are decent girls here, but if they won't even try to talk to you normally what's the point? They won't get a satisfying relationship at the end of it either, no one wins
>>
>tfw broke up with my pervert gf who wanted to fuck maybe four times a day
>tfw she used to molest me in my sleep until I woke up when she was really horny
>tfw also into everything I liked, very intelligent and articulate, dressed like a librarian
>tfw it's been more than 4 years since we broke up and no girl I've spoken to has the same spark she had
>tfw no fucking CLUE where to meet girls like that
AAAAAAAAH IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR WHERE ARE ALL THE CUTE GIRLS
>>
>>33387064
Where did you meet her anon?
>>
>>33387156
I met her on tumblr, of all places lol. She had slightly dark skin, long dark brown hair, very thin but with large boobs, like double D. Whenever she wore anything like a jumper I’d get so turned on by her sweater puppies. When I first met I had no idea she was a massive pervert, but her phone was full of porn and she wanted to fuck pretty much any day of the week, and especially when she was on her period it was pretty scary. She also used to use /v/ and /a/ all the time, and some other boards I don’t remember. I don’t regret breaking up with her because she tried to get me to stop talking to all my friends and even my family, but I do miss the company and her almost insatiable sex drive.
>>
>>33387064
refusing to believe other people have had it this good to make myself feel better, sorry anon.

(congratz for past you, though)
>>
>>33387224
>had it this good
>she tried to get me to stop talking to all my friends and even my family
come on anon, you should be able to see this red flag for what it is
>>
>>33387240
Could be worse, I had no sex and had the same thing :^)
>>
Looking for my buddy. was zulu984 on tele.

@poisonremedyprr
>>
>>33387053
To be fair to them it's something we as men cannot ever understand it's an entirely different game for them, they get so much chaff to sort through it's unreal, I saw a screenshot of one of their inboxes once and the response rate was crazy.
They're still cunts for not giving me the good kind of attention though.
>>
>>33387328
If we're talking about guys adding women I fully agree, but if a femanon adds me and has exactly the same attitude (no first message, no attempt to introduce themselves) I get pissed. That's entirely on them for wasting my (and ultimately their own) time, no one is forcing them to contact me
>>
File: tfw she's bored again.jpg (26 KB, 650x441)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>33387410
Yes it's really fucking irritating to get some half assed convo starter before they immediately default back to the "uwu I'm sooo booored enteraaaain meeee" bullshit. I specifically advertise for people with souls and I still get these glorified chatbots.
>>33349115
me btw, look at my other posts and you'll see I do this thing where I put a little bit of effort into looking a tiny bit interesting like I maybe want to actually fucking talk about stuff and not just goon off to the thought of your footpics you fucking sloot, reeeeee.
>>
M 22

Looking for an F to flash me then get on with your day dont care about age (18+ obviously) dont care if they're saggy or small get the girls out for a man that loves boobs

Snap is aazitup say you're from here pls
>>
any uk telegram groups? add

@poisonremedyprr
>>
Male/26/South East of England

What do you want to know? I suppose you'll have to ask, won't you? I am blond, blue eyes, but I'm not 6'5, no trust fund, and I don't work in finance which is probably for the best! I am 5'8 or 5'9, somewhere on the cusp of that, and I earn enough to be very comfortable with lots of holiday time. I am overweight but I am working very hard on losing it. I have lost 10kg in the last few months alone!

I really like reading, both fiction and non-fiction alike. My favourite book recently was The Remains of the Day. I have read lots of books this year that, to put it lightly, have moved me. I feel emotions very strongly which has benefits and downsides. I will happily talk about anything including history, politics, religion, but I am not some blind idealogue partisan. I enjoy good faith chats and if you are up for that then so am I. Real human chats for real people.

I do enjoy TV shows, films, games, etc. but they aren't my life. I watch Star Trek sometimes, my favourite film is Gattaca, and I play usually single player RPG games, though always open to multiplayer.

My time usually consists of praying (not as much as I would like), writing awful poetry, cycling, running (something new I have taken up), lifting, and living for the moment. I have realised recently that I have been so dependent on others emotionally all my life, so I am trying to find joy, self esteem, and value from myself. I recently got out of a 5 year relationship/marriage so I have had a bit of a quarter life crisis to spur this on. I love going on holiday too! Anyway, thanks for reading my essay.

I would like to meet someone who is eager for real interaction. It feels like so many people nowadays are just tech cattle who cannot see the big picture beyond their black mirror. Relationships are something I am still wary of, but I would love to talk to anyone.

My discord is: smhtbhlads
>>
>>33387600
Hiking is fun, too. I know that I am kind, everyone says it, but I have a mean streak too. I have a strong sense of justice and vengeance comes into that. I'm not mean for nothing. Also, if you make the effort then I will love you unconditionally forever. Friend, girlfriend, wife, whatever it may be. I am loyal to a self-destructive degree.
>>
>>33349115
I'm not gay, but if I were a woman you'd be the guy in this thread I messaged. Bravo, brother.
>>
Looking for someone to also become crazy obsessed with my ex long-term.

I mean like save all her pics, share her around, daily jerking to her, daily chatting about her, coming up with new ideas of what we can do etc.

Also being into her as much I am..
Almost like she's a girl in your own life you get off on sharing and talking about the way I do

>Kik: totally_completely
>>
File: IMG_4030.jpg (83 KB, 720x960)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Please jerk and cum all over Rosie cute face !!!!!

I feed po0rn and Rosie pics 4 all buds that can jerk and tribute with screen or printing !!!!

Rosie needs ur cock and cum !!!!

Kik: rosiethomas10

Telegram: https://t.me/rosiecumproject
>>
UK Dads and Brothers with daughters and sisters to share, hit me up ok Kik

665d61313
>>
>asl
20/M/North-West
>about me
Bit of a silly billy but I have strong interests and might talk about a single thing until sleep if you say the wrong words lol

I'm also 6ft 7 and yes I did play Basketball until I broke my arm lol

Ooh also I'm not usually the kind of person to go out partying (too noisy and I don't do well with lights :( )
>interests
Right now, Metal Gear, War Thunder, and I know a lot about history starting at around 850 AD and ending in the 1990s
>looking for
Mostly women, I feel like I need to interact with more of you so I get used to it more, because I was the kind of person who never started a conversation with a woman in high school.

Not nessecarily a relationship right off the bat, I'm working on myself still, but I'm open to it.
>not looking for
Nudes and stuff, and people not really looking for anything long term
>tag
Discord: halvor
>>
any Londoners sick of all the fat niggers everywhere
>>
>>33311339
>asl
20 f

>about me
mentally ill and autistic not a nice person

>interests
vidya ill tell you more in dm

>looking for
meet up

>not looking for
pajeets, low iq, normies

>tag
abc5743689
>>
>>33390183
Low quality, no doubt a catfish or seller
>>
>asl
35/M/Solihull
>About me
Newbie at the Tudor Grange Gym
>Interests
Fitness, tech (programmer)
>Looking for
Gym buddies
>Socials
>>
Hey 35 M UK
Norwich Norfolk
Bi, looking for friends, chats, more
Snap me: Nicebobs100
>>
>asl
28/m/south west
>about me
>interests
>looking for
>not looking for
Unhinged people
>tag
Ichiyaaa
>>
>>33390003
>>33390003
Sick of dull fuckers like you. You add nothing to this world. You just think you’re edgy because you spout racist nonsense you don’t even 44ZBQMGP4 understand. There’s nothing edgy about being a 1930s dickhead.
>>
>>33391944
t. nigger
>>
kik - falloutfemboyz
20 femboy. From Lincoln
Looking for f or m
>>
>>33363011
Girls only?
>>
>>33328239
>any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated
>>>/fit/
>>
m24 uk (cardiff) Bored, have an hour to kill.
Down for whatever, love showing off my cock, doing rates, trading or anything else you wanna do. Open to anyone 18+ who wants to chat
kik limeplz
>>
>>33391944
>you don’t even 44ZBQMGP4 understand
what did he mean by this
>>
>asl
22 M Brighton
>about me
Short twink with daddy issues. Love gaming. Want guys to talk to about games if not flirty. Or both?
>interests
Gaming, movies, FPS and mmo's
>looking for
Either a mate to talk to and game with or something more. I'm lonely
>not looking for
Not looking for female or fem/sissy friends.
>tag
Discord- lillewis0444

P.s...i failed the captcha 3 times to make this post. So I deserve some adds
>>
I’m only looking for owners please do t message for any other reason

A/S/L
19 femboy uk Dumfries

>Hobbies/Interests

someone who can command well

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Also early on talk normally and get to know eachother to see if we will like eachother first please
preferably to a extreme where i need permission to move, speak, and so on with bathroom, food, money, games ect ect

>Kinks
My List is flashing online humiliation group humiliation degrading risk crying breathplay findom techdom attention ass attention outdoors
Spanking aheago Thigh highs TPE light pain Cold Kittenplay Slapping pee expousre blackmail Public Hunger Rape(CNC) Impregnation pregnancy
Inflation Live Tracking Live Camera Life Ruin OrgasmRuin Kidnap(CNC) robbery(CNC) Choking emptional-minipulation Farting Wedgie MoveDom

Kik KittenBabyy69
>>
File: IMG_6234.jpg (369 KB, 1536x2048)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
Megan_k1998 (on kik)

Looking for roleplays with (ideally) older guys

I enjoy age gaps, ddlg, blackmail, coercion, bondage, gangbangs

Hmu with asl if anything interests you :) x
>>
Dads and Bros, share your sisters or daughters. I can trade with no lims

Kik is socthe
>>
>>33387328
>Advertise that you're female on a board full of coomers
>Complain about being flooded with attention
They chose to post their contacts and their gender. Nobody forced them to and I don't bother adding them because I'll just get lumped in with the thousands of others.
>>
>>33393181
Can we talk? I want to at least try and fix what happened. I didn't mean to upset you, if you told me what was going through your head I would have stopped and helped, you know that. Please?

You know who this is
>>
>>33394445
>>33394445
>If you told me what was going through your head I would have stopped and helped
Fucking hell you just described a friend of mine to the T.
>>
>>33394453
I do my best to tell people that I'm willing to just listen regardless of what it is. Or if there's something I'm doing that they don't like, I'll stop doing it and work on the issue.

I don't understand why people just leave instead of trying to fix things. I guess it's mega easy when you have one form of contact from them so you can just block and run away.
>>
26 / F / GreaterLondon

Looking for a serious submissive black/asian/arab guy that willing to fully commit into long term Ownership basis with me, preferred 23 of age above that can host or willing to undergo into online sessions..

>>
File: IMG_4869.jpg (1.72 MB, 3024x4032)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>asl
34 m Northampton
>about me
5’6’’, athletic build, inherently geeky but also fairly sporty

>interests

I keep fit by going to the gym and playing cricket but have quite geeky interests at heart including casual gaming and movies

>looking for
Female companionship, starting online but hopefully moving to in person in what ever form that takes
>not looking for

Anything other than a female
>tag

Kik: sarkyclarky
Discord: sarkyclarky
>>
>>33394554
Fucking right mate, you hit the nail on the head perfectly. I'm always trying my best to listen and accommodate but so many just fucking bottle shit up and explode, playing the victim and not even giving me a chance to listen because they won't speak up. Even though I literally, please talk to me about any issue, and I will do my best.

I'm fucking tired of it, I really give it my all and I just shut out. I've learned I can't work on an issue with someone if they don't care to. Fuck it. There's no meeting someone half way if they don't want to.

Apologies for the rant, someone I thought I was real close with recently pushed me away with a whole list of shit they didn't talk to me about once, despite me always asking if everything is ok and if I'm causing upset. They always said it was fine. God I'm fucking angry man, a year and a half pissed away left feeling like everything I did meant nothing.
>>
>>33394838
I just get shut out*
>>
M34, had an encounter a while back with a uk femanon working in construction and into ddlg. Would be cool to find back. Netherlands here
Kik Smirronn
>>
>>33394838
I don't understand it. Especially when you've been talking for that long. A year is a long time! Although honestly if they block you and can't be bothered to talk to you about the issues they have with you maybe they're not worth it.
>>
M24 UK

Down for whatever, trading, sexting, rp, rating your irls or whatever. Love showing off my cock too.

Wempzi
>>
>asl
22 F Cheshire
>about me/interests
Uni graduate :)) love coffee and cafe stuff. Bit of a gamer I have PS4 and steam. Trying to lose weight so been going to the gym. Want to go to the pub more but my friends are preoccupied with their boyfs Lol. I love nerdy stuff and horrors maybe but do find them scary icl
>looking for
looking for like a friend/low key a fwb kinda thing. Go to pub together. Game together idk. If something more stems off it I would be fine with that. Maybe a gym buddy to hold me accountable if you’re near me
>not looking for
One sided chat. Or if you just say hey as a first message. people far away. Std riddled people. Incels (naturally)
>tag
Jaynedeux101 kik. Don’t just say hey please say something of substance
>>
>>33395290
Added. I'm from the North West too. No idea how much spam you're getting, but I'm a swordfighter.
>>
>>33395290
get a discord u pillock
>>
21 M North wales Gwynedd
>about me
i like classic cars and stuff play some games interested in all kinds of stuff
>looking for
anything really, friends, i dont mind see where it goes

Discord gameexplorer13
>>
>>33395426
alright bud, time for some facts

-women are not successful, they are unmarried
-if theres actually competition, like 15:1 odds, dont even try. rare though
-stop worshipping them. its so bad lol, they think you'd marry them or something. and they dont even like to hear that.
>>
Im looking to hang out with and maybe stay with/couch surf with people in the uk next month. Anyone from here wanna chill
24/m/ midlands but im down to travel
>>
>>33395485
I don't care.
>>
Jack, if you read this please get in touch

Unblocked your main account on discord and I'd like to talk, I appreciate you might not and that's fine if so.

Sorry I was such an asshole before but I would really like to hear from you
>>
>>33395521
Lol did you fuck up?
>>
>>33395505
yeah say that to me on any other board, i bet you wouldnt say shit.
>>
>>33395430
I do have discord dipshit. I use kik to filter out the weirdos first then move over to discord duh
>>
>asl
21 / F / UK (London)
>about me
Muslim, studying to become an engineer
>interests
Not much to say, but I do like some autistic stuff like trains and warfare.
>looking for
Someone interesting to waste some time talking.
>not looking for
Degenerates
>tag
Please, post yours.
>>
>>33395530
You just sound a bit salty
a woman has rejetected you right?
>>
>>33395529

Could say that, yeah
>>
>>33395558
dont gaslight me on sex anymore, please, you have no idea what were dealing with. lol i read your posts. that is pure aids. you're scaring away good people.
>>
>>33395553
Defodanrhydedd
>>
>>33395553
>>
>>33395553
Kik : nutbag258
Snap : lawdan94
>>
>>33395553
_3f3f3f
Allegedly I am interesting
>>
>asl
F/22/London
>about me
pansexual/heavily depressed/NEET with attachment and abandonment issues/schizoid tendencies
>interests
animes, yt, twitch, webtoons/manga, romance novels, movies, hanging out w mum when she isnt le mentally ill, my 2 cats, surfing le interwebs, texting/calling my internet friends ^_^

ideally looking for ppls who live close/in london so we can hangout IRL eventually but open to anyone who wants some company
>looking for
new people to talk to. open to something more but a connection has to be there
>not looking for
anything purely sexual. trolls or incels. perverts. political people. assholes. etc
>tag
discord: forgettttt
>>
>>33395817
DONT ADD THIS FUCKING BITCH
she has nothing of value to say and is a friendless virgin neet whore at 23 years old for a reason. she is FUCKING UGLY
>>
>>33395844
Stop I'm already sold
>>
>>33395553
>trains
have you got any models
>>
>>33395844
Post pic related? She was an absolute weirdo so I blocked her. Fucking femcels. No wonder there's so many faggots here when these femcels are about as well-adjusted as Kurt Cobain.
>>
File: IMG_9743.jpg (427 KB, 1170x1321)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>asl
23 mtf uk

>describe yourself
Apathy personified. I've tried being le evil person and I've tried being a nice upstanding person. Both of these feel like a larp to distract myself from the empty feelings that eat at me.
I'm socially adept and capable of being successful in fields I'm dedicated to, but I find it hard to find motivation as I can't seem to meet people I see as actual people.
I've had genuine connection and lost it due to circumstance, and it's been difficult readjusting to life without that baseline comfort of being understood.

>looking for
someone who is similarly tired and detached, and is looking for connection in someone else. Romantic is ideal but I simply want to meet someone else who gets it like I do. Even if you aren't motivated by the same things I am, if my post is in any way interesting to you then I'd be interested in talking at least

>not looking for
shallow, vapid people with no interest in introspection

>discord
daizaiakukan
>>
>>33312084
Last time i made one that shit failed so badly
>>
>>33344898
add me on disc: sern.lk
>>
>>33394991
The worst bit, now I've had time alone to think, I can see how they abused me and manipulated me. I learned about gas lighting and how covert narcissists work. It was like reading a biography all about them, right down to twisting my words, double standards and playing the victim.

So at the very least, I know the signs of someone to avoid. I'm just sad, I thought I finally found a decent friend but my own loneliness blinded me and left me open to being taken advantage of.

I'm grateful for the learning experience. Never be too trusting, and never give your all for someone because they can and will take the piss eventually. I'm aware I sound bitter, but after what I just went through? Who wouldn't be.
>>
>>33395553
If you're still around and checking, give me an add on discord, add is tobiiwan

I'd need to know about the trains.
>>
>>33397017
Are you serious?… lmao
>>
>>33395534
You forgot to filter yourself.
>>
>>33395553
this is me
>>33321220

I live very close to London, feel free to add if you think we might get on.
>>
>asl
24 m Midlands
>about me
Bored as shit and feeling trapped. Down to meet new friends and hang out maybe more. Open to travel as im free for a few weeks. Ill reply with discord if anyones interested
>Interests
Movies, hiking, videogames and cooking.
>Looking for
friends or fwb around the same age to hang out with irl and online
into F, MtF and femboys
>not looking for
online only friends
Masc dudes after sex
>>
>>33396502
do u pass?
>>
>>33395553
Disc: smokeyfingers.
(Full stop included)

Kik: smokeyfingers
>>
File: 12-copy.jpg (108 KB, 708x953)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Living with a hidden disability fish odour syndrome.
(TMAU) 1 day I stink of fish another day stink of shit de lads,
SOME people smell it and some people don't.
I was diagnosed in 2005 by Sheffield university and 5 great guys plus one knows some one who worked at sheffield university in 2005.
I type in 2002 on google why do i smell of fish, it came up with TMAU (fish odour syndrome)
I have a hidden disability it miss understood and unpleasant
if i never had TMAU i would have worked all my life, I never ask to be born.
I dont feel sorry for myself i stay positive all the way and spiritual minded.
I have to wash my arm pits again after a shower and plus I have to wash my ass in the sink in the day after toilet.
Dont feel sorry for me just try and understand a hidden disability.
I get on with my life and make the most of it, positive all the way
>>
>>33397822
forgot to post tag

12kutta
>>
>asl
29 M Liverpool

>about me
6"3, slim build, giant beard, long hair, told I look like Keanu Reeves

>interests
Anime, the occult/religious literature, gaming, poetry when i cba

>looking for
Well I am pansexual so anyone hot and not a total cunt would do

>not looking for
Total cunts, or people who are too masculine.

Oh and piss and shit enjoyers, not a fan.

>tag
scouseman
>>
File: 20230322_233057.jpg (553 KB, 2894x4093)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>asl
25 / femboy / south england
>about me
autistic
>interests
I like programming and studying CS stuff, going to cafes and drinking coffee, going on walks in nature, sometimes playing games if I have a current obsession
>looking for
A man who will be my friend and also fuck me
>not looking for
>tag
negi04736
>>
File: IMG_8853.jpg (284 KB, 1504x1064)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
26m australian in UK, down to chat to women and femmes :)

can be chill, can be horny, your call

telegram: @glenglenglenglen
discord: @altill55
>>
40 m Manchester

Bi, kinky, submissive. Looking for someone nearby to chat with, and wank in person with (never done it). Can share my wife’s dirty panties.

Message on discord: puppybiscuits
Or teleguard: 2GW6FQYF9
>>
>>33377474
im in north wales Gwynedd
>>
41 Bilston West mids

A targeted individual with no life or frens

Just want female companionship
>>
>asl
24/TransF/Lpool
>about me
Temporary NEET, smells good and doesn't have a neckbeard
>interests
FF14, TCGs, music (gimmie your top three albums or perish), being bad at boardgames
>looking for
Cosy/chill folks who are localish
>not looking for
Giga horny chasers(Moderate chaserism's tolerated)
>tag
egamergirl
>>
>ASL
22 M Brighton (UK)
>Interests
Online gaming, bas reality shows and mostly horror movies . I'm 5'4, twinky. Happy to be friends with straight, bi or gay guys.
>Looking for
A friend to game with? Ideally some in UK/England so meeting is possible in case we wanna fuck.
>Not looking for
Female friends or other twinks hahs
>Tag
Discord - lillewis0444_43414
>>
My server is all Americans or neets who sleep all day and I'm English and everyone is asleep pls join fellow bongs

https://discord.com/invite/UF78FQSA
>>
Irish guy, musician. Come taste my Irish coffee.

classified676
>>
>>33311339
>asl
38/m/east uk
>about me
software engineer, tall, slim, fairly normal
>looking for
20+ only, must be patient with me being distant (I am often busy) but I can hold conversation
>not looking for
fat
>tag
softeng_66755
>>
>>33400048
pat mcfadden is coming 4 u
>>
File: PXL_20240821_105310341.jpg (2.27 MB, 2159x2160)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>ASL
24 trans F UK (Glasgow specifically)
>Bio
Bored, horny and feeling kinda lonely. Pretty anxious and not great at socialising which is why I'm here instead of somewhere I'd actually get laid kek. I like doing degen shit with degen queers, esp if I can get high with you. I also like doing relatively normal stuff too. I often keep myself to myself but I also really yearn for social interaction and more friends, so I'm keeping this UK only.
>Sexual interests
I like to mostly just grope around and make out and ask my face to be sat on (really like face sitting tee hee). I'm very subby, but much of the sex I have isn't D/S stuff.
>Looking for
Girlies in the UK
>Not looking for
Guys, dudes, men and just generally masculine people. Please, if you're a guy just don't bother. It's really annoying. Femboys are included in this.
>Discord
whippitshotgun
>>
>>33401889
Shave your pits
>>
>>33401889
>not looking for men
>is a man
AGP confirmed
>>
File: 20240815_150928.jpg (2.07 MB, 3392x1908)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
If anyone needs a UK 19yo femboy to bully dm me. Kik is laurentsimone and pic is me. Pls don't open with something boring, I won't reply
>>
40m UK, bi beta with petite 35 wife.

Limp, small cocked and skinny wannabe cuck to my small wife. Love wanking over her dirty panties and blacked porn/pmv's, thinking of the bigger, stiffer cocks she has taken and enjoyed a lot more than mine.

Want to connect with other dirty UK cucks who want to chat and wank/mic together on the regular and accept that we are betas together.

Alternatively. A chatty older UK bull who wants to chat and teach me about being a cuck, give instructions, let me worship their cock, and generally be horny together.

Discord: puppybiscuits
Teleguard: 2GW6FQYF9
>>
>>33401889
>I'm a male lesbian!
lmfao kill yourself
>>
31/m/UK

Kik: jamesndrd

I want to give a blowjob to a nearby guy who's never had one before. I'm straight, but I just have a really strong urge to pleasure a throbbing cock with my mouth.

I'm white, slim and strong, and very tall, around 6'5. I'm naturally confident and easy to get along with, but I like the idea of it being pretty anonymous with you undressed and gently blindfolded when I arrive. I'll just come, give you the BJ, then leave when we're both satisfied. I'll get down on my knees and worship your cock with my warm wet mouth and tongue as you enjoy the sensations of pleasure.

You can cum in my mouth, if you're healthy and clean. I'm open to meeting a guy of any [legal] age, race, body shape and size, so long as you like what I've written and are serious about enjoying a relaxing blowjob.

I'm based in Lancashire. I can't host, but I can travel within the North of England.
>>
28/M/South West

I’m a well experienced Scottish Dom who’s seeking a long term female submissive slave. It’s as simple as that.

I’ve got blonde hair, blue eyes and am well built in every sense. I’ve been told I’ve got a nice smile too.

I’m not concerned with your age, race or body type. My priority is that you know your place and how to worship. I care about your attitude and willingness to push yourself to your emotional and physical limits.

It’s of paramount importance that we have a baseline of respect, trust and friendship before things evolve to the next level. I say this because I want our bond to grow and flourish as best as possible, and it’ll only work as we want it to once this is adhered to.

I’m more than happy to train a total novice from the ground up, or someone who’s a little more experienced. Attitude is key.

If you feel that this is something for you, send a message.

Kik - deepcansx
>>
>M/23 UK
I have eclectic interests which include swordfighting, boxing and bikes.

I don't like porn, or anything weird.I just broke up with my BPD ex, so if any women add me, don't be weird. That means no sellers and no crazy hoes.

Discord: defodanrhydedd (No, I'm not Welsh)
>>
Straight, 30 M Ireland
9" BWC
Cucks send me your ladies.
Ladies, come for a chat.

Kik: hugecocknballz
>>
>asl
28/m/south west
>about me
>interests
>looking for
>not looking for
Unhinged people
>tag
Ichiyaaa
>>
>>33401934
shut the fuck up women should never shave their pits you disgusting freak
>>
>>33406537
"woman"
>>
>>33406537
>implying that's a woman
>>
>>33316372
bumb
>>
M23 white. South Wales

Switch looking for anything, have a thick cock and a plump ass so I’m sure I can make you happy either way.

Would love to sext, trade, rp or whatever else. Would love to meet if local or be told about any local gloryhole or dogging spots

KIK:limeswitch
>>
F , 19

looking for friends / financial help (very urgent )

grace062702
>>
>>33404509
BUMP
>>
>>33395553
38 m from Cardiff, if you're interested kik is nastlove85
>>
Anyone around Cardiff wana chat, hmu nastylove85
>>
20s F stuck in England.
Like all men of legal age, but special interest in those that sub.
Kik: roisinchatter
>>
All I want to do is suck some dick but it just seems every guy near me is a needy bottom too. If you're in the NW and just want a BJ leave me a way to contact you lol
>>
>>33395553
dapatate
talk to me about eva
>>
>ASL
22 m England
>About me
I am a gamer! I enjoy playing overwatch, excited for marvel rivals and dragon age. I love movies! Currently watching the show "how to get away with murder" no spoilers! In case it's an issue. I'm a short gay twink. Happy to just chat, not looking for anything in particular. Just someone to chat to
>Interests
Pokémon, OW, adventure games, horror movies, animated movies. Cute stuff. Superheroes.
>LF
A guy friend. If it's more than that cool but if it's just friends I'm happy :) I have female friends, be nice to have a guy friend
>Not looking for
No effort chat or girls lol

>Contact
Discord- lillewis0444_43414
>>
Tell me about your women. Show me them.

dilfsarekool
>>
>>33410011
I'll take some easy head, bearcub on discord
>>
>>33412027
lol I have you blocked already it seems
>>
Dad's and brothers share your daughters and sisters. Can trade...

Kik is socthe
>>
>>33412127
that's wild, I've only added like 4 people from 4chan on discord at all
>>
>ASL
26/M/UK

>Describe yourself and your life. Your interests.
Christian, vegan, totally pro gamer, nerd, weeb, bpd, broken sleeping pattern, etc.

I'll send you trash poetry, and cold read you for free, oh and I'll give you free therapy too because I love trauma. Be mentally ill and I'll love you.

Extremely anxious and unstable, so I'll probably want to hold onto you tight enough to leave a mark while pushing you away hard enough to undo it. Attachment issues like a neutrally charged magnet. If you just talk to me, I'll obsess over you.

>What are you looking for in a partner
I want to find anyone who can prove me wrong with the idea I'll be alone forever, because I genuinely believe I will be, and have given up, but this sort of stuff gives me a reason to live, if I pretend otherwise from what I already know for certain.

>Not looking for
Long distance, and anyone who just wants to waste time. I guarantee I won't be interesting enough to talk to for anyone too dissimilar from myself.

>Discord Tag
ColourMagician
>>
My first post! I am a submissive sissy from Newbury, 54yo, looking for humiliation and exposure, possible irl meets. Does that sound interesting to anyone here?
>>
All I'm looking for is a twinky femboy in London that I can jack off every now and then. Is that too much to ask for?

35 M, pervy, in good shape, and easy with small talk.

telegram: ahmw383
>>
BTW kik is julieslegs3
>>
29/F/Coventry
On the rebound
Post your kik and a bit about yourself and I’ll add
>>
>>33415063
MasonJarChair

35/m/Solihull
Not putting a lot, but this is 4chan, so add me and we can chat!
>>
>>33415063
crazyblackondt

21/M/London
Just bored asf and straight so lmk
>>
Looking for other people going to see John Maus this year

>19 M Lancashire
>I play vidya, read and lift
>vidya and music ig
>friends (females are fine as long as you just wanna be friends)
>meanies
> passum. on discord
>>
Uxyn4hpylo
>>
>>33415377
Fuck it, just message me kik : groopylo
>>
>>33415063
21 M London kik: Palastick
Just your regular bored guy browsing the boards before bed. I'm not willing to talk too much about myself in detail here so just hmu
>>
Bored as fuck at work, send me whatever you want preferably f but fuck it just send whatever. Will rate.
Kik is: 420highlife69
Tele: @Toasted69
>>
>>33415063
Kik: Kreslena

35/M/Birmingham, started going to the gym. Happy to just chat, or if you're just wanting some rebound fun, then can definitely be part of that.

Into tech, learning languages and cooking
>>
22 / UK / Female
Ultra petite girl next door here to fulfill your fantasies! My pussy so fuckin' stretched. Wanna join me in my bathroom? DM me for Sext, Joi, Sph, Gfe or Cam / Facetime, Add me now!
Telegram @ Lilyfreak
Kik @ Preciousasiann
>>
>>33416502
Pay girl
>>
File: 1723140475054614.png (108 KB, 323x356)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>33415063
>Post... a bit about yourself
You first.

The fucking entitlement of some of the women here.
>>
>>33413874
We probably spoke and then I got busy with real life or something. I generally delete people I don't personally know from discord if I've not spoken to them in a while. Guess we can try again tho lol
>>
Do most people shave? or just trim or just not care? What's expected? Seen both but someone said something and now I'm wondering
>>
>>33417213
Shave what?
>>
>>33417282
deez nuts
>>
>>33415063
38 m from Wales, just chilling after a long week in work. Open to talking about anything. Kik nastylove85
>>
File: why even bother.jpg (84 KB, 1077x1053)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>uk thread
>a/s/l
>"uk"
>>
>>33417288
Never shaved my balls, girlfriends have never cared, or at least never said so, which is good enough
>>
>>33416590
thank god you're here to point that out or nobody would've known
>>
>asl
42/M/Manchester
>about me
*shrug* Pretty average chantard
>interests
Vidya, Gigs, Edging
>looking for
A femanon to give me a footjob
>not looking for
Any guys. Just like sexy female feet.
>tag
Will add if I get any interest
>>
M 26 midland
Bored so send me anything
Kik jpburner97
>>
>>33311339
>asl
21/M/Ireland
Looks wise, Im six foot, average build but trying to get into better shape with brown hair.
>interests
Reading (a confederacy of dunces is my favorite book), music (I like folk and patriotic music), vidya (playing wukong and stardew valley atm), playing the guitar and piano (a novice in both), zoology, history, linguistics and paleontology
>what you are looking for
Looking for a lady around my age (18-26) interested in a long term relationship. Don't really care about distance but being based in Ireland or the Uk is a plus.
>not looking for
The only things i'm not looking for are obese people (like actually obese people, not talking about chubby or big women), rude or narcissistic or ghosters
Ghosting is a big thing for me. If you feel like we wont match or you dont like how I look, just tell me. I won't get salty.
>Discord
anglo_celt21
Hope to hear from you
>>
Any UK cucks wanna fuck around. Especially if your new to this stuff or trying to stop. Come get tempted to give up the good stuff. Looking to talk lewd about her, can be Dom too. If she turns me in I might be convinced to trib..
Kik me IrWas79
>>
File: ndb8j4y43ymd1.jpg (70 KB, 904x1280)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
26 / F / Domme / UK London

Experienced Domme here with a lot of kink lists looking for determined and serious submissive kinky nerd guy who's was hopeless to find the right Domme/Goddess to serve, im here to fulfill your desires so why dont you give this a shot and maybe we can arrange something in the future !

KIK : itschnll22
SC: Goddesschanell2
>>
>>33415063
20s/m/westmids
Size 18 shoes
4c4m312

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.