[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716743432311076.png (86 KB, 500x500)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>ASL
>About you
>Looking For
>Not Looking for
>Games you wanna play?
>Contact

previous: >>33159950

reminder: 90% of egirls are fake
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Single parents. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, belief, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
File: tsoc22.png (85 KB, 221x189)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>33359580

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a gamer bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
>>33359602
>>33359703
Both respectfully and disrespectfully, you two need to kill yourselves.
>>
>ASL
31 m CA
>About you
I like fixing bicycles, teaching, welding, metal sculpture, and fixing things generally. I make drawings of abstract shapes and patterns, I have a bunch of photos from a trip to Aotearoa (New Zealand)
>Looking For
friends
>Not Looking for
fash, conservatives, anything lewd
>Games you wanna play?
Deep Rock Galactic, Minecraft, Civ 5/6, Terraria, V Rising, Vermintide 2, Sea of Thieves, Rust, L4D2, Payday2, Battlefield 4, Valheim
>Contact
disc: gryphon_feather
>>
File: 1712962094922580.png (521 KB, 720x717)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>ASL
37/M/DC

>Description
Diagnosed ASPD; ambitious, driven, I get bored easily since ADHD as well.

>Kinks
Sadism, TPE, CNC, bondage, degradation, humiliation, knife play, rope play, rape play, choking, impact play, spanking, hair pulling.

>Interests
Philosophy, Astronomy, technology, finance, crypto, politics,
current events, BDSM, traveling, photography, literature, poetry,
media, honestly who gives a shit?
97% of you have the personality of a sack of potatoes -- the odds we brush up on any of this is minute.

>What you're looking for
Biological female slaves, and submissives;
ddlg compatible if you're not a fucking mess, and a planetary mass of attention.. both metaphorically, and physically -- steer clear fucking cows.
You're fuck meat; what the hell do you think I'm looking for?
Video capable sluts to the top of the list.

>What you're not looking for
Idiots that have the personality of plank from ed, edd, & eddy
Minors... I hate that I have to specify this. If I suspect you to be under age, I will require proof of age.
The likelihood of me wanting to *be friends* with any of you is incredibly small, so please either be incredibly talented at keeping me entertained, or just don't, I'm not looking for friends.
If you cannot be bothered to regularly send pictures, or videos I don't want to talk to you.
Paypigs -- LOL.

>Games
Mostly play single player however: Armored Core VI, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring, Terraria

>contact
Use this fill out the questionnaire (it's a discord server)
I'm tired of having to deal with retards that add me, and either never speak, or the conversation is so dry that I'm choking in real life from it; it's that palpable.
/xKp8BhaTgv
-------------
>>
I am 22,m, I am looking for a girl to manipulate and make mine. i am extremely self sufficient, and have plenty of money for the both of us. im not going to beat around the bush, this is what i want from posting on 4chan., do not add me if you are a male!!!ty!!!!!!
discord:
elicta_
>>
>>33360737

Dude...

You need to go outside
>>
35/m/UK

Just looking for people to game with hopefully around my age. New to pc gaming so I am open to anything. just got a VR headset so would be cool if you wanted to play some VR.

Discord
xtoxox_
>>
>>33359580
>ASL
26/Male/United Kingdom

>Looking For
People to play horde games with, specifically Vermintide but I'm also open to things like DRG, L4D or Helldivers. Those or perhaps an MMORPG, like Classic WoW or SWTOR.

>Contact
Discord: fargoth_ur
>>
I am 22,m, I am looking for a girl to manipulate and make mine. i am extremely self sufficient, and have plenty of money for the both of us. im not going to beat around the bush, this is what i want from posting on 4chan., do not add me if you are a male!!!!!!!!!!
discord:
elicta_
>>
threadly reminder that media consumption is equal to masturbating or sleeping in terms of potential for personal growth
if half of your interests are "vidya", "anime", "music", "reading", etc., you should be looking for hobbies, not friends
>>
>>33363359
reminder that if you think like this guy you're probably autistic and are probably a very unfun and boring person to be around.
>>
>ASL
25/?/australia
>About you
just a little guy
>Looking For
someone to play either ow, dota 2 or maybe some other silly games
>Not Looking for
sex
>Games you wanna play?
see above
>Contact
toothyblowjob
>>
>>33359580

Play league of legends with me. Pretty new to league Akali onetrick I'm probably silver rank.

Loahte
>>
>>33359580
>DISCORD GAMING THREAD
>90% of replies are just retards looking for a bio fem sex slave
lol
>>
File: 1710530895097975.png (323 KB, 355x352)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>ASL
30/M/UK
>About you
I just want to chill and talk about games/tech/music/movies/life and whatever else while playing games with people. I generally prefer to just chat and play games.
>Looking For
video games n chill chat
>Not Looking for
/pol/-shit, hate filled weirdos
>Games you wanna play?
CS2, Left 4 Dead 2, Halo: Infinite, League of Legends (EUW, I mostly play ARAM)
>Contact
SU10KT
>>33365136
Welcome to /soc/, even more laughable are the almost certainly insane chronic posters that spam their same deranged copy-paste ad in every thread constantly because everyone can tell adding them would be a mistake.
>>
>ASL
20s, dude, est

>About you
I enjoy programming, video games, creating/building stuff, cars, aviation, rocket science, how stuff works, that kind of thing
I am (somewhat) disabled so I spend most of my time at home
I love teaching people
I try to be kind and understanding as much as possible

>Looking For
Someone to waste time playing coop games with
Someone interested in making new friends

>Not Looking for
Sex? Lewd? Idk what to put here

>Games you wanna play?
Rimworld, Warframe, DRG, Synthetik, Risk of rain, Civilization 5, Terraria, Minecraft, etc
Most anything that is chill coop really, but the ones I listed are my main interest

>Contact
username767 on discord
>>
>>33364917

NA servers.
>>
Anyone play hypixel skyblock? Post your discord! :3
>>
I don't play any multiplayer games, but I'd like a friend to talk about RPGs, action games, JRPGs, resident evil etc if there is anyone that wants to chat about those things.
>>
26/M/USA

I’m pretty laid back, like to read, travel, and hike I am mostly looking for people to play cs2 with. I’ve also been playing too much terraria lately and that could be cool too. I play a lot more games than that as well, just what I’m currently spending playing the most of. I have a lot of free time to play for the time being, so it’d be cool to chill and game.

acardboard_box
>>
File: gamergooners.jpg (120 KB, 800x800)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
The Gamer Gooners

The New BZ
>>
>>33359580
>ASL
23, Male, Europe

>About you
Down-to-earth guy who works and works out a lot, cares deeply about his and others health, wanting to start a family someday

>Looking For
Someone nice to learn to play the game or a similiar game with

>Not Looking for
Not nice games!!!
>Games you wanna play?
Stardew Valley

>Contact
gregariousity
>>
I am 22,m, I am looking for a girl to manipulate and make mine. i am extremely self sufficient, and have plenty of money for the both of us. im not going to beat around the bush, this is what i want from posting on 4chan. do not add me if you are a male,!!!6!
discord:
elicta_
>>
>ASL
late 20s/f/us
>About you
I drink a lot and like to share music. into gym, ddr, tattoos, concerts, shopping etc. idk pretty mellow but also very cynical.
>Looking For
gaming buddies who are cool and can share music etc with too
>Not Looking for
lewd/dating, edgy spergs, euros, boring convos, weirdos
>Games you wanna play?
phasmaphobia, lethal company, l4d2, cs2, tf2, ow2, cod, kf2
>Contact
omgkibby
>>
>>33367020
>late 20s
Bitch ur 29 own up to it. People who care about age (above the legal age limit) are cringe and retarded. Ur not hip enough to be considered a zoomer, ur an alcoholic doomer/cutter/emo and ur boring. Ps u didnt delete me i deleted u dont get that shit twisted

Also u suck at cs nigga
>>
>>33367087
LOL THATS NOT ME, ALLISON, LMAOOOOOOO nice job doxxing some random fucking loser LMAO!!!!! Making me real glad i stopped interacting with you jfc HAHAHAHAHJAJAJAJAHABABAHHABABA
>>
File: LibraryofRuina.png (1.34 MB, 780x780)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>ASL - 27 f southern cali
>About you - autistic weeb
>Looking For - a gamer bf, voice chat
>Not Looking for - text only
>Games you wanna play? - Tower Unite, bloons td 6, or watch you play vidya
>Contact - chickenclaw3
>>
File: GT_BXY5XEAA7nO.jpg (99 KB, 947x1200)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Dude getting back into pc gaming, Plan on orbiting some friends on Once Human and would like to meet and share a learning experience with a stranger
>ASL
27/m/canada
>About you
Smoker, very normie and lifestyle minded
>Looking For
Once Human duo/partner
>Not Looking for
West coast, People only avail when it's super late for meeeee (est)
>Games you wanna play?
Once Human
>discord
Cutwood
>>
>>33359580

>ASL
19/f/us

>About you
in gaming thread to game

>Looking For
gaming (Genshin, Roblox, Overcooked 2, Borderlands 2, RE6, Rust, Phasmophobia) might get Lethal company

>Not Looking for
men

>Games you wanna play?
in looking for

>Contact
yes_hihello
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (961 KB, 1179x1162)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>asl
27/m/est
>about you
hyperengaged wen it comes to things i have a genuine interest in, other times i get rly closed up and don't know what to say. my mood is all over the place but i'm not neurodivergent or anything like that i just think my neurotransmitters are retarded
>looking for
genuine humans who don't mind talking abt whatever, preferably we can play games we r both interested in or watch movie or whatever, i can try to adapt.
>not looking for
faggots who tryhard in their personality, i can tell when ur not being genuine. it's really shitty and disgusting
>games
rn i'm addicted to dota, i've been playing helldivers every now and then, basically i love competitive online games and co-op type beats. if u suggest survival crafting u are an amoeba. idm playing league either but that game is insane boring rn, phreak should get aids perhaps
>contact
killallsilencerplayers
>>
File: 1722391453505237.png (197 KB, 1811x858)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>33367349
Don't add, known catfish and pedophile. Look up chickn or chickenclaw3 on the archives for more.
>>
I am 22,m, I am looking for a girl to manipulate and make mine. I am extremely self-sufficient, and have plenty of money for the both of us. I'm not going to beat around the bush, this is what I want from posting on 4chan. Do not add me if you are a male! THANKS.
Discord:
elicta_
>>
Looking to play vidya with chill people when I'm not out of town.
I play all sorts of stuff. Lately been playing elden ring but I play stuff like cod, halo, hunt showdown, apex, fortnite whatever. Fps, third person. Regular multiplayer, co op, battle royale. There's definitely games I don't like but I'll try anything new. I prefer playing on consoles but I do have a pc
Discord- kwizlip
>>
34, M, USA

As long as you’re mature and over 27 I could care less.

I would like to play monster hunter. I love monster hunter. But I’ll play other games: ow2, destiny 2, cod, diablo to name a few.

Not looking for anything major, just a gaming buddy. Someone to talk to besides gaming.

I’m down to play anything, not all that picky.

discord: cloud.ix
>>
>ASL
22/M/US
>About you
Neet :3
>Looking For
Ppl to play games with on Saturdays
>Not Looking for
Relationships
>Games you wanna play?
Re 5 Re 6 Fortnite maybe Tarkov, ror2 would be willing to try ffxiv or destiny 2 or warframe. Baldurs gate 3 monster hunter world/rise revelations 2 saints row 2
>Contact
21yearoldalcholic
>>
>ASL
31 M Brooklyn, NY
>About you
I work full time with one day off a week. I'm back home by 5 PM daily. Sometimes I get to go out with my girlfriend when our schedules allow it. Otherwise, it's just work and bed for me. When I'm home, I've got fuck all to do besides browse my phone or game a bit and maybe stream it
>Looking For
Team Fortress 2 pals. I'm a Pyro and Medic main. Preferably, I'd love to befriend a Heavy Main from NA East, although North America overall wouldn't be so bad. I'm cool with pocketing Demos too and occasionally Soldier if they're not awful
>Not Looking for
Everything else
>Games you wanna play?
TF2
>Contact
BlessedViva#6650
>>
>ASL
22 F MENA
>About you
Working but have a lot of freetime lately. I read, work out and like watching movies and talking to new ppl!
>Looking For
Chill girls n guys in similar timezone and 18-26years old, willing to vc
>Not Looking for
Neets, 26+yo, sex, dating
>Games you wanna play?
Terraria, mobile legends, roblox, i might buy Minecraft also! I'm open to other stuff as well :>
>Contact
flower_fairies
>>
File: 1668655242001693.jpg (142 KB, 480x605)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>33359580

>ASL
21/M/US
>About you
just got laid off so currently a neet. I mainly play vidya, read, lift, and watch anime / read manga
>Looking For
friends to play games with or shoot the shit
>Games you wanna play?
Im mainly into ARPGs, Rougelites, RPGs, and shooters. Im looking to play with someone tarkov! (new wipe in 2 days) other than that i dunno i have tons of coop games we can play like l4d2 or DRG. Im open to playing any game as long as its fun.
>Contact
>>
File: IMG_7436.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>29/F/EU
recently started gaming again and just looking for some more gamingbuddies especially xbox (x) users or cross compatible games, gonna buy a desktop soon but in the meantime I’m just on console and playing all kinds of different stuff.

>games i am currently playing: crash bandicoot insane trilogy mainly but also have the newer crash games like racing, stray, yakuza 0, and apart from that I am playing everything and nothing just seeing what I am into nowadays lel.

>what im looking for is anyone over the age of 21 that plays on xbox female or male or if you are actively playing something you know is cross compatible.

I feel like these anons are a bit harder to find since console gaming isn’t that popular anymore so if you do
>please reply with your discord last time i found no one but still managed to be spammed by dickpics =.=
or reply to my post and I’ll make a throwaway later to post here if I find someone
>>
>>33372181
does grounded have crossplay?
we could play that if you have it it can be very cozy i also love crash crashwhy do you always???? naughty dog!!! memories
>>
File: IMG_2794.jpg (97 KB, 600x1200)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>33372181
it’s COCO! i love coco. i don’t play xbox at all, just love seeing coco and gl girlie

anyways

i’m f, high af and i wanna play 1 out of 3 games rn: tekken 8, valor and (brand new), league of legends (not new but am trash dw about it)

maybe other games in the future but in this specific instance i want what i want ty for ur time

also pls be open to vc ok. just be chill and have fun.

discord: fuckingoffed
>>
>>33372221
valorant* but i think that’s obvious, i don’t think people call it valor just valo idk
>>
>ASL
24mtfus
>About you
like reading, playing games, cooking, hsr, anime, play support mostly in league and a lot of different versions and classes in wow.
>Looking For
friend to play games with in the morning
>Not Looking for
niggers
>Games you wanna play?
league of legends (adc player hopefully) or wow
>Contact
vipus111
>>
>ASL
25/F/USA
>About you
Goofy weeb and gamer.
>Looking For
People to play the new WoW expac with.
>Not Looking for
People who don’t play WoW and only add me because I am a female. Coomers. People who remove you if you don’t respond to them immediately.
>Games you wanna play
WoW Retail
>Contact
maeqtt
>>
>>33374672
>People who remove you if you don’t respond to them for a week.
ftfy lil nigga
>>
File: new_holland.png (630 KB, 672x632)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
>ASL
22 M EU
>About you
level 8-9 faceit
>Looking For
people to play cs2 with
>Not Looking for
turks, albanians and the like
>Games you wanna play?
cs2, we can also play other games if we get along
>Contact
norton8261
>>
>asl
20s/M/Canada

>interests
vidya games, coding, music (alt/indie/pop/rock), binge watching, being bored...

>looking for
Nothing specific, casual convos//gaming/friends.
TFT VAL OW2 CS2 Terarria MC lots of others

>discord
zypharionis
>>
>>33374672
>They have extreme autism
>Are bad at wow (green and grey parser) >Expects you to carry them
>They complain about having no friends then they will ghost you for no reason
>Browses r*ddit regularly.
Do yourselves a favor and avoid at all cost, there's a reason why "she" has no friends.. this dumb floozy ain't worth it.
>>
>>33374672
>>33375050
>>33375603
damn looks like im not the only one you ditched eh? i appreciate you for getting me back into wow because now ive got a new friend group to do stuff with but outside of that the whole you disappearing for days without saying anything was kinda weird. if it was something i did, my bad, but if its a defect with your flavor of autism, thats hella unfortch my guy. hope you find whatever youre looking for mae and again sorry things didnt work out but at the same time im kinda glad things didnt work out because you showed me that i really do need to avoid autistic people :^)
>>
>ASL
25/M

>About you
Workaholic, fit, I prefer to play on my pc over going out, but i'll go out on the weekends just to break up the monotony.

>Looking For
Women to game with, cause im not a fan of socializing outside of games and work. I need to speak to women outside of work so I dont go insane :(

>Not Looking for
sex, trannies, hardcore lefties (go outside, faggot)

>Games you wanna play?
OSRS (spamming CG rn), Deep Rock Galactic, TF2, yugioh? (duel nexus),

>Contact
mfjuggernaut
>>
>>33359580
>ASL
26 M Greece
>About you
Chill and laid back guy
>Looking For
Gaming buddy
>Games you wanna play?
Dota2, R6S
>Contact
Discord: themasterg_. (don't forget the dot)
>>
>ASL
24 cisf Australia
>About you
happa egirl with daddy issues and clingy personality
>Looking For
some 1 to spoil me with runescape membership
>Not Looking for
sex (immediately)
>Games you wanna play?
osrs and a few others
>Contact
purringprincess
>>
>ASL
30/M/Your walls
>About you
I play Monster Hunter World, do you play it?, if not kindly fuck off
>Looking For
Kill that mf Alatreon holy fuck even bloody Lunastra is more easy desu
>Not Looking for
Any other game that's not MHW
>Games you wanna play?
Monster Hunter World...and well maybe Fornite if i'm high AF
>Contact
mfdodominus
>>
>>33368164
you forgot to mention shit taste in games
>>
>ASL
28/M/Sweden
>Hobbies
Vidya, Anime, Cooking, Snowboarding, Drugs, Hiking and other outdoorsy shit.
>Looking For
Peeps to game/chat with long term
>Not Looking for
Peeps that add without saying shit
>Games you wanna play?
Currently play wow and a little bit of CS2 but im down for most games
>Contact
.wikey
>>
File: Screenshot_17.png (341 KB, 744x414)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>33359580
Porn Addict
Neet
No job, no future
lives with mom
patrionized every day

I want to chat with someone before I end my life tonight

harry5262

shocker my fav video game is SH2
>>
>>33359580
>asl
f/40/us

Final Fantasy is the greatest series ever. Nobody can convince me otherwise

lone_wanderer37
>>
>>33367969
MMR?
>>
>>33380090
>>33380102
what is this
>>
>ASL
28/M/EU
>About you
Calm and patient INFP-T type, shy, anxious, high morals, I also stutter since I'm 5
>Looking For
ffxiv frens
project moon/limbus frens to talk about series
fighting games - spar partner (granblue versus/tekken 8)
marvel rivals, space marine 2 and mecha break in the future
>Not Looking for
nsfw, way too big timezone difference, dont bother if you are from america or something please
>Contact
mira8541
>>
>>33367969
has anyone added him?
i kinda want to but hes probably talking to a lot of ppl..
>>
>>33372216
I think i have it on gamepass so possibly
>>
>>33380222
The worst attempt at a self promotion via replying to one's self
>>
>>33380122
i'm ancient 3 rn, pretty sure i'm hardstuck
>>
>ASL
19/f/uk
>About you
Im literally a neet so im usually free, i have autism, I like makeup, skincare, nails, games, drawing/digital art
>Looking For
someone to play games and sometimes draw with me
>Not Looking for
ppl who spam me with fucking music and spotify links, Americans - NO NA SERVERS. ONLY EU SERVERS SORRY. 35+, ppl who spam me with their pet pics, ppl who don't play same games as me.
>Games you wanna play?
Dead by Daylight, Valorant, cs if u refuse val for some shit reason.
>Contact
yinnieb3
>>
19/f/eu

looking for americans to play CS2 with

discord

femanonmeow
>>
20 M USE

looking for bros to vc and play rabbit & steel and/or Roboquest

bigots & no vc dni

disc @house_pet
>>
>ASL
26/mtf/california
>About you
i like war games.
>Looking For
peeps to play war games with
>Not Looking for
jerks
>Games you wanna play?
war thunder, counter strike 2, arma 3, world of tanks, helldivers 2
>Contact
holymolyitsluna
>>
>>33382021
>femanonmeow
Um, I'm interested in playing CS2 with you. Any chance you could re-open the gates or something?
>>
>>33385168
You're back to classifying yourself as a troon eh? This flipflop shit is why people dont like you
>>
File: dl-box-tales-book2.jpg (306 KB, 1259x1608)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>ASL
22/M/USA
>Mental Illness
Diagnosed with autism but absolutely have traits of BPD which ruin my life.
>Looking for
I just want to mope with someone as miserable and socially retarded as me and to play GW1/LOTRO or Worms: Armageddon or something. I'm a complete shut-in and still have the social skills of an undeveloped child. I don't really know what I'm doing. I don't really think I can make friends. I've not really tried socializing. I'm scared of people getting mad at me and often jump directly out of any interaction before it even has time to develop, so please don't get mad at me.
>Not looking for
Women or relationships.
>Discord
melsviai
>>
>ASL
23 m eu
>About you
Single work from home guy that is looking to play some games with friends and just chat (text/vc). I'm generally pretty accepting and hopefully easy to get along with. Willing to try new games, tend to avoid moba/fps and monthly sub games but still keeping an open mind.
>Looking For
People that are interested in the games I play or any other game and are willing to help me learn.
>Not Looking for
highly competitive gaming, rude, sexist, anti lgbt, romance, sex
>Games you wanna play?
Monster hunter, Genshin, Minecraft, Warframe/TFD, SkyCOTL, Stardew Valley, Palia, Elden ring, Dungeon Defenders, Dying light, DRG(soon)
>Contact
Discord: sorandomxd
>>
>ASL
22/Male/South Carolina
>Looking for
I am looking for a girl to manipulate and make mine. i am extremely self sufficient, and have plenty of money for the both of us. also something long term/forever.
>Not looking for
men, lol.
>Interests
reading, music, working out, meditation and sometimes gaming, mainly sp games, playing metro exodus and wukong recently. also have deadlock if cha want an invite to that. we can duo <3
>Tag
elicta_
>>
File: Screenshot_22.png (586 KB, 756x510)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>>33359580
>asl
m/20/us

Diagnosed with ADHD and Autism

>about you
Zoomer Gamer, though I like to attract older gamers (dad figures) by how open minded I am about older games DOOM 2016 being my favorite

>Looking for
Someone right wing who could ideologically dominate me and indoctrinate, patrionize

Since i'm the kind of leftist redditor that think that all art is political and leftist

>games you wanna play
Anything that is co-op :)

>contact
harry5262
>>
File: 1.png (1.84 MB, 1080x1920)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
hung dick looking for a female to play league with and chat on the side. bonus points if you have a bf or play adc

discord: _wiegraf_folles_
>>
>ASL
28/M/US

>About You
Skinny nerd video editor and audio guy. Interests are movies, books, history, and video games (last one is kind of a given I guess).

>Looking For
21-38 dorky girl like me who's into the same stuff.

>Not Looking For
Well, dudes, obviously. Not into transwomen either. I'm thin so I'm not really interested in girls who could crush me.

>Games you wanna play?
CS, TF2, Killing Floor 2, Payday

>Contact
Discord: zombiehobo49
>>
>ASL
20/m/usa
>Looking For
runescape friends
friends in general
>Not Looking for
who cares
>Games you wanna play?
runescape
>Contact
pumpkinbrew
>>
>asl
doesn't matter
>about you
need pokeballs for Pokemmo
>looking for
100+ Pokeballs for Pokemmo or other useful stuff you dont need
>not looking for
anything else
>games you wanna play
just need items pls
>contact
drop yours
>>
>>33359580
>33359580
>asl
m/20/us

Diagnosed with ADHD and Autism

>about you
Zoomer Gamer, though I like to attract older gamers (dad figures) by how open minded I am about older games DOOM 2016 being my favorite

>Looking for
Someone right wing who could ideologically dominate me and indoctrinate, patrionize

Since i'm the kind of leftist redditor that think that all art is political and leftist

>games you wanna play
Anything that is co-op :)

>contact
harry5262
>>
25/m/us

play sc2, yugioh, league (im bad)

>note
im horribly racist

>tag
joeje
>>
File: IMG_2225.jpg (416 KB, 720x1280)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>ASL
18/F/TX (hoping to relocate to Europe in near future)
>About you
enma ai’s girlfriend. lesbian. i like to talk about general otaku culture and many topics within like fashion, video games, etc. i like to talk about vocaloid and j-pop music, anime figurines (design, chatting about prices, our favorite characters), sometimes I talk about computers and softwares, but I don’t know too much because I am not a expert. I am into 90s-2000s animes, any genre is fine. let’s recommend each other some animes, and maybe some mangas. I like to play video games, such as league of legends specifically. I wish to get into more and more jrpgs/shooter games/mmos via. Steam, but I do not have much money, so I will save up to play more games in the future
>Looking For
A bio female, into my interests or wanting to listen to me speak a lot. I hope to play league of legends, it’s been a while, but I’d love to play again and see where we can go from there. I usually play during nights, please bare with me, I would love to also VC and get comfortable with our voices if we click. hopefully we can get along well and be honest. i have met one friend, but we did not click very good and I was honest about it.
>Not Looking for
males, mtf
>Games you wanna play?
LoL
>Contact
hell_ana
>>
>>33387266
also, I am in NA servers
>>
>>33387266
ana, I said good for you.....not go fuck yourself
( ..•˘___˘• .. )
>>
>>33387529
omg .. i am so sorry, i must have took it the wrong way. please forgive me
(っ◞‸◟ c)
>>
>>33376053
>doesn't want to play with trannies
>plays games only trannies would play
lol
>>
>ASL>
m 24 West Coast USA
>about me>
Gamer fella who works overnights so im available 9 pm to 6 am PST usually. into rpgs, vinesauce, video game music, zelda, eu4. etc
>looking for>
Been getting into FF14 and need someone chill to play with and queue with. Im on Hyperion on the Primal data center. I would also be down for discord calls and general buffoonery.
>not looking for>
right wingers, bigots, overly memelord
>games i wanna play>
ff14 mainly, but also random retro games over discord calls, or smash melee on slippi
>contact>
skooma8641 on discord
>>
File: 22111.jpg (12 KB, 190x266)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
I AM THE (ANTI?)CHRIST AND I AM GOD ! YHWH TET ! I AM AN ANNUNNAKI FROM THE 5TH DIMENSION ! I AM A MACHINE ! YOU ARE ALL MONKEYS BANANA BUCKS! MAKES YOUR MONKEY BRAINS GO WILD !! I AM GOD ! NOW WORSHIP ME ! AND I WILL MAKE YOU ALL RICH BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS ! ! GOT TET ?

DISCORD GOD1TET
>>
>ASL
22/Male/South Carolina
>Looking for
I am looking for a girl to manipulate and make mine. i am extremely self sufficient, and have plenty of money for the both of us. also something long term/forever.
>Not looking for
men, lol.
>Interests
reading, music, working out, meditation and sometimes gaming ty
>Tag
elicta_
>>
>ASL
22/Male/South Carolina
>Looking for
>Not looking for
men, lol.
>Interests
reading, music, working out, meditation and sometimes gaming y
>Tag
elicta_
>>
>>33359580
>ASL+timezone
25/M/EST

>About Yourself
My main interests are music, movies, shows, cooking, fps/strategy games, geography, comedy and history.

>Looking for
Girls that are willing to talk and present themselves honestly and just have a good time. Someone to play games with or watch shows with is what i’m mainly looking for. Preferably more of a mean attitude from a girl is what I find attractive. I would love to vc and get to know you. Feel free to try and manipulate me. I prefer to VC but if you just want to text at first thats cool. If we hit it off I would love to spoil you and date you :3

i like feet btw

>Games
Apex, Tarkov, Valorant, Overwatch, Fortnite, vrchat when I’m bored.

>Not looking For
People who need the entire conversation carried or are too cool to reply.

>Tag
ambient.person
>>
>>33375536
>>33376532
>>33380050
>>33382346
>>33386738
>>33387193
>>33387329
>>33387758
>>33391275
>>33392487
all of these discord servers suck, theyre all just a small circlejerk with bloated numbers and egirl worship, if you didnt join these when they were created then youre never going to be given a shit about, avoid them
>>
>>33392511
yup. thats the problem with making friends nowadays.
>>
looking for someone to start a minecraft world with long term
18 girl
i would like to talk and be friends too
please have lots of free time
no sex pests, no one above 25 because im 18, no ghosters..
discord: ilovedyousomuch
>>
>ASL
28,m,eu
>Looking For
Close gamer friend that likes watching movies n sharing music and obv loves gaming
>Not Looking for
nsfw, edating
>Games you wanna play?
WoW, Valorant, League, open to learning anything new
>Contact
gameroid00
>>
>asl
21/F/Canada
>looking for
SOMEONE TO HELP ME GET GOOD AND LEARN OVERWATCH or any other free multiplayer game idc
discord: mitsu190
>>
27/M/USA
>Basic Description Of Myself
Muscular build, average height, beard, big chest, broad shoulders, brown eyes, laid back
>Hobbies and Interests
Video games, gym rat, anime, music
>Systems
PS5, PC, Switch
>Favorite Games
BG3, COD, Persona 5, Mario Games, Smash Bros., WWE2K24, Skyrim, Fortnite, NBA2K23, Overwatch, College Football 25, Cyberpunk 2077
>Preferred genres
Rpg, fps, Action/Adventure, Sports
>genres I don’t like
Arcade fighting
>Looking For
Looking for new friends, people to chat with about games, anime, lifting, etc., or play games with. Suggest me new games to play, willing to try most games.
>Discord Tag
carldoeswrk
>>
>asl
18/f/north america
>about you
shy girl
>looking for
f or mtf to vc
>not looking for
ghosting
>games
mabinogi (beginner), other games (ow, r6, lol, gw2 - also beginner)
>contact
milkie6462
>>
>ASL
25/mtf/thurston county
>About me:
trans lady muscle mommy, still boymoding for now. love to be outside and active, enjoy low-stim days in for comfy activities.
>Interests
vidya, manga, guns, working out, hiking, camping, drawing, listening to music. love talking and chatting to interesting people
>looking for
people to talk to or chat with, gaming homies, other femmes
>not looking for
creeps, one word openers, dry people, i cannot stress enough I will not respond to one word openers
>games I play
helldivers, tft, souls. ow2, also down to play basically whatever

>contact
discord : thelittlestdevourer
>>
File: 1720471459350993.jpg (41 KB, 790x390)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>ASL
31/M/California
>About you
Easy to get along with, fun to be around, pretty based, 0 tolerance for faggots.
>Looking For
People who are easy to get along with, who are also good at WoW. Either of the TWO genders is fine.
>Not Looking for
People who suck at wow, people who are new to wow, people who expect to be carried in wow, trannies, gays, most people on this board, anyone with autism, anyone with bpd, anyone with crippling anxiety that stops you from doing basic ass shit (like talking in vc or trying new things), anyone with crippling depression, avoidant people, non americans, south americans, egirls, whores, sellers, server invites, weirdos, beggars, low iq individuals, religious people, or politics. If you match anything on this list, please do not contact me :^). You'll just be wasting your time. Thank you.
>Games you wanna play?
Retail WoW. I can heal or dps, and I have a few alts already at 80.

Maybe other games once we get to the point where we can raid log (probably pretty soon). Open to just about anything that isn't snorverwatch or league of losers.
>Contact
gg.no.re.123
>>
>ASL
20/f/uk
>About you
clingy aspie loser girl tht likes taxidermy, rimworld, goodnight punpun, league, buffalo '66, art, foraging, tom nook, lisa the painful, snails, splatoon, roblox, csgo, berserk, jellyfish, the science behind dreaming
>Looking For
a loser also looking 4 something long-term whether thats friendship or more lul just somebody w similar interests whos down to vc + play games pls im tired of being lonely !! ^-^
>Not Looking for
troons, fags, black ppl, not willing to vc ;p
>Games you wanna play?
league, tft, csgo, roblox, terraria, bg3, ow2, or whatever u suggest !! :3
>Contact
bloodyangelwendigo
>>
"troons, fags, black ppl"
should be legal to shoot bigots, all of you are unlovable pieces of shit lmao. you don't have to be attracted to these people to not slur at them.
kys please the world will be better off without more bigots.
>>
>>33394929
these types of people online are unbearable due to lack of social interaction so is it a crime i wish to not partake in conversation with them when i know neither of us would enjoy it? explain why both sides should subject themselves to meaningless interactions??? omegalul u kno nothing abt me or why i have such preferences and desu it goes for a lot of the ppl on this site not everybody is a bigot so the more u trhwo such word aroudn the more it loses its core meaning bucko
>>
>>33394929
wow i wonder why people dont want to interact with you guys .......
>>
>>33394929
The world would be such a better place if fags, troons and most untamed blacks (and basically anyone else who falls under the lgtv+2 umbrella) didnt exist. Just off of your one singular post and from personal experience, they are all fucking annoying to be around and dont know how to have fun. They are not people I want to spend any of my free time with. If that's something that truly bothers you, maybe you should go fuck off back to plebbit because that shithole of a site is filled with people who think like you. If that's not a viable option, maybe you should take your own advice and kill yourself, maybe then you'll be able to find true happiness floating around in the afterlife with the other fags and troons that killed themselves. Don't bother responding because I don't care enough to come back to this dead thread just to argue with yet another troon, let alone this fag filled board.
>>
>>33394929

kys nigger go shoot up your fellow blacks instead of complaining on the internet
>>
get in a car crash losers lol, keep being poor and stupid you pathetic neets, keep playing video games 40 hours a day and waking up at 4pm, im sure someone will love you one day if you just slur a bit more!
>>
also im not any of those things, just a straight white man who hates how pathetic you all are. keep coming up with excuses for why you suck shit and are alone.
>>
>>33395032
>straight
Then why act like so much of a faggot?
>>
>>33395072
>the stupid oblivious troon made a server
No thanks not joining some retard threadspammers server. That's just icky.
>>
>>33395072
How about you advertise your dead server in a thread where it belongs among other dead servers? This is a thread for finding friends not servers, u think u found some loophole lmaoo
>>
>>33395027
>>33395032
Straight white men dont get this angry over words lil bro
>>
>ASL
22/Male/South Carolina
>Looking for
>Not looking for
men, lol.
>Interests
reading, music, working out, ,meditation and sometimes gaming!!$
>Tag
elicta_
>>
>ASL
29/f
>About
I like cats, OSRS, ASoIaF books, rock/metal/prog/djent, cross stitch/embroidery
>Looking for
OSRS players, friends, cat pics, meme and webm exchanges
>Not looking for
Coomers, weebs, terminally online, LGBT, severely mentally ill/cluster B individuals, server invites, (You)s
>Tag
casnya
>>
5u773rm3n0w
>Play LoL with me (OCE)
>>
>ASL
19/F/United States
>About you
Nursing student who hasn't had a lot of time to go outside other than for school or work recently, so I don't really talk to anyone irl and Im looking for friends here. I'm a aspie, so I am a little bit social awkward sometimes excuse that. I draw a lot in my free time and we could share art. I'm really nice to an extent just please don't be a horrible person or racist and I will probably like talking to you.

>Looking For
Deep conversations, sharing interests, vent buddies, other artists

>Not Looking for
Anything sexual

>Games you wanna play?
Roblox

>Contact
cin77102
>>
>>33367960
looking for someone rlly nice and patient to intro me into league/tft with v dumb questions I cannot google. ty.
>>
>>33398815
>1 post california
>1 post new york
>1 post usa
Yeah you might be learning but you're still a long ways away from being a real catfish lil nigga
(This person is a catfish, avoid them)
>>
>ASL
19/f/us
>About you
autistic about splatoon 3. i have 500+ hours in splatoon 3 and 1000+ hours in splatoon 2. currently in s+1 rank, not very good with x battles, eggsecutive vp.
in splatoon 2 i managed to get s rank in every ranked mode which was kinda rare in those days since you had to grind for each one versus the current system in splatoon 3. i prefer splatoon 2's ranked system honestly
i've also posted on /soc/ before so if you'd like to know my other interests you can look in the archives
>Looking For
people to play splatoon 3 with. big run is coming up in a few days and then the past/present/future splatfest as well (i'm on team future) but we don't have to do either of those. we can just play turf war, ranked, or salmon run. down with whatever, cool with whatever skill level you have. never done voice chat while playing splatoon but willing to try it!
>Not Looking for
people that don't play splatoon 3, people who don't even have splatoon 3, and people that are looking for something romantic/sexual
>Games you wanna play?
above is my hyperfixation game and i'm not very interested in others
>Contact
whimwham
>>
>>33393884
You sound like a ball of fun, check your adds !
>>
>>33398845
thats actually gaslighting, which is a form of mental abuse
>>
>>33398880
since you're the only one who has added me so far:
you are 32 years old and looking for 19 year olds to date from 4chan. very embarrassing behavior.
if it's "gaslighting" to point out to you that that you didn't read my post and that i'm not looking for something romantic or sexual, then so be it. nice try, though. everyone knows "gaslighting" doesn't exist
>>
>>33398904
37/M/USA and I would add you and ask you to wear inkling cosplay for me, but I don't have splatoon 3 or a switch so I wont. I almost wish I did.
>>
>>33398916
hey man, whatever floats your boat. i would have just unadded you as well
>>
>>33398931
ye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8bv2sLxcE0
>>
I don't wanna play the new wow expansion but I'll probably do it if a cute girl asks me
772kx0
>>
>>33398904
you expect fresh little 19 year old boys to come here then is that it?
>>
>>33398979
why so defensive? relax. i didn't claim 30+ can't use this site
>>
>>33398993
sweetheart, no 19 year old is going to want your autistic asexual ass. lets be honest.
>>
>>33399005
yeah that's about what i'd expect if i was asexual, it'd check out. fortunately i'm not asexual and have a boyfriend
>>
>>33399005
now call her kitten
>>
>ASL
26/M/Maryland
>About yourself
single dad. gamer. lifting. sports. Been on a WoW kick but wanting to find some friends to sit in silence with while watching anime
>Looking for
friends to game with. people that like riffing. quick wit. idk. fun people. anything
>Not looking for
unsure
>Games you wanna play?
wow, valorant, league, dota, ror2, factorio, terraria, MC, CS2, anything
>Discord
n8vamerican
>>
File: FoxMeleeGreen.png (10 KB, 136x188)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>ASL
24/m/VA
>About yourself
quirky :3. love to hear about people's interests and passions. I like to listen to different kinds of music and I play smash melee competitively. i am also about to make a big move and have a huge change in my life so i am incredibly excited for that if you want to hear about it,
>Looking for
people to talk to and game with. I love talking to new people
>Not looking for
sexual stuffs (flirting is ok)
>Games you wanna play?
wow, overwatch 2, sc2 (maybe), smash melee, HL2
>Discord
animay99
>>
>ASL
22/Male/South Carolina
>Looking for
>Not looking for
men, lol.
>Interests
reading, music, working out, meditation and sometimes gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Tag
elicta_
>>
File: the best genre.jpg (505 KB, 3561x1986)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>33393145f
I'm a good boy who ctrl+f'd to find his post to bump instead of double posting, you should reward me by joining :)
I wanna play CS 1.6 and you can also join to show off your cultured taste like pic related
>>
20 m us
been playing a lot of deadlock, but i also play ow and a little val. I just want girls to play witn
eugene5616
>>
>>33398834
No I'm not. I don't really know why my post would come off as catfishing either. If I was a catfish looking to get money Id probably write something like “hiii :3 I want a boyfriend to play with me, and Ill video call you”. I think that would grab a lot more attention then my kinda borning post of just wanting friends. I'm new to this place in general, but heard the people here are interesting good and bad, so I just wanted to make friends. I think you have me mistaken for someone else. Literally had to ask my friend how to reply to people cause I didn't know how, but yeah I don't know why my post came off as a catfish post.
>>
>>33400963
Shut the fuck up retard you're not fooling anyone
>>
File: stinker.png (37 KB, 159x161)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>33398849
How big is the chance I will either be blackmailed into buying others catgirl headsets or have my private information leaked?
>>
>>33359580
>ASL
40/F/Us

>About you
Mom with big tits and cellulite ass who games

>Looking for
Someone to tell me what game he's excited for and why, I'm excited for the remake of SH2 cause it changed my life

>Not looking for
People who call games woke. And if you are I can change your mind, and people who wanna see my tits and ass

Lone_wanderer37
>>
>>33401411
You could literally add me and see that Im a real person idk. I actually recorded a video of me saying my username and then I'm verifed in multiple severs because for some reason whenever you guys see girls you act we are mythical creatures that don't exist online. Dawg I just want friends
>>
>>33401477
>I just want friends
>previous posts have different states
>looking for incel guys
>looking for weird guys
yeah that guys right bro ur fishy as fuck and probably a catfish or some kind of scammer
>>
File: weirdo.png (13 KB, 1070x259)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>33401446
you realize all of your posts are archived right?
>>
>>33401446
This nigga is some mentally ill gooner thats roleplaying as his mom
Lone_wanderer#3727 was his old tag, bros been posting shit for years......... seek help
>>
>>33401513
When did I say I was looking for incels or weird guys? I said I just wanted friends, and regular people to talk to. How is asking for friends sus? Idk I have proof Im not a catfish or scammer. Im not sure how else to make you believe I'm not like a bot or some dude in basement trying to make money. I give up, believe whatever
>>
>>33401586
I actually have no I idea how this site works, and I don't remember ever putting my location as NY. I put united states because I thought it would just be safer to not put my actual state. I've heard crazy stories about this site and my friend said to be careful giving out any personal information, but again if you don't believe me Im not sure what else to do
>>
>>33401593
I'm just a random anon scrolling by, but even though 4chan is an anonymous website, you can search an archive for people's discord tag to see past posts they've made and to get a less carefully curated idea of who the person might be in different contexts. the person accusing you is looking at this: https://archived.moe/soc/search/text/cin77102/
you seem fairly genuine so what I would guess is going on is that someone you talked to (and likely rejected in some way) turned out to be a weird dude that posted your tag with false info looking to flood you with incels and creepy guys. people switching genders/age/location a bunch is usually a tell that someone is a catfish, but there's also the occasional retribution post that gives someone a bad look.
>>
>>33359580
>ASL
F/40/us

Respond to me with your favorite Zero Punctuation quote

lone_wanderer37
>>
>>33401833
faggot stop spamming
>>33401526
>>33401540
>>
>>33401750
Ah ok thank you for this. This probably what happened because I don't remember posting about new New York. Also had no idea people could do that. What I think is funny though was I was gonna “catfish” as a guy on here by putting my gender as male because I was scared guys would only add me if they wanted something sexual or be creepy because Im female, but yeah I just want friends. Well I guess that's off the table cause people will probably think Im even more of a catfish is I start switching genders now lol
>>
>>33402327
Also the fact that I can't fake a male voice for shit and they would eventually find out Im a female anyways or think Im gay dude from my interest and typing style.
>>
>ASL
27/M/Netherlands
>About you
I recently got out of a 10 year relationship and I am looking for people to talk to, to take my mind off of it.
Developer with interests in IoT, embedded systems and robotics. Also into manga/anime, gaming and I play a couple of instruments (badly).
>Looking for
Preferably someone with similar interests, but if you want to info dump about your own hobbies that is fine too.
>Not looking for
Perverts
>Games
Mainly Fortnite, but I also play cs, tf2, lethal company, deep rock
>Contact
Discord: Koi_nl (alt acc so I might not respond instantly)
>>
>ASL
22/Male/South Carolina
>Looking for
>Not looking for
men, lol.
>Interests
reading, music, working out, meditation and sometimes gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!$
>Tag
elicta_
>>
>>33402355
just change your discord tag temporarily if you want to do something like that and it won't show up in a search. you're really probably not going to have much luck posting as male though, whenever I add other guys they usually check out as soon as they realize I'm not a girl, they just also know it looks bad if they say they're only looking to talk to women. people have all sorts of interests and typing styles though, doubt anyone would guess unless you went on vc
>>
File: 1724373638594518.png (2.41 MB, 1380x1510)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>33359580
23 F NA
Haii, looking for an abusive BBC alpha bully to mainly play games like League of Legends, Minecraft Java and RP etcc!~ (Mainly looking for League on NA ;3)

I'm looking to play rnnn and I luv to use custom skins hehe UwU~

Also looking for anyone who wants to play with said BBC bull with me rn in game~ ;33

If you're interested, add my discord!~ Tyy~

Discord: qos_julie
>>
>ASL
22 M Brighton (UK)
>Interests
Online gaming, bas reality shows and mostly horror movies . I'm 5'4, twinky. Happy to be friends with straight, bi or gay guys.
>Looking for
A friend to game with? Ideally some in UK/England so meeting id possible. If it's flirty chat or not I don't care. Just be nice to talk to guys.
>Not looking for
Female friends or other twinks haha
>Tag
Discord - lillewis0444_43414
>>
24 f can
looking for someone to play acnh with tonight if anyone is down :)
discord is leabears
>>
>>33403518
Are you another terrorist catfish or are you really a nigger?
>>
>>33402662
I can't imagine the abysmal level of self-respect someone of a darker complexion would have to have to even considering hanging out with some worn out stretched gaping rotten beef hole roastie like you. kys.
>>
>ASL
23 m
>Looking For
Souls games players. I'm mostly interested in PVP but coop is fine too, the ones i play are DS Remastered, DS II (didn't finished yet), DS III and Elden Ring (vanilla and seamless).
>Not Looking for
Gooners
>Contact
discord: fhjf438_ggfd
>>
>ASL
19/M/Asia
>About you
College student with surprisingly some free time in my hands. Though that changes a lot. Been really into Apex recently and I’ve been trying to get out of Gold. Also it’s pretty hard for me to get angry at a game when I’m playing with someone.
>Looking For
Anyone that wants to play. preferably Apex since I only have 100gb of storage in my laptop.
>Not Looking for
Anything with weird gooners or whatever
>Games you wanna play?
Apex Legends, Hoi4, Vicky2 (Can’t port forward) Squad, Valorant.
>Contact
Discord: Macarthy
>>
>>33359580
22 M NYC

I am no one.

Nothing.

Not nothing.

Fucking hell, I don't know.

Sognara/Yzilma
>>
>asl
24/M/Europe

>interests
Paranormal and Occult stuff, Breakcore, Video games
League Of Legends, Anime sometimes when I find something good to watch

>what are you looking for
People to actually be friends with
Hanging out with in vc for hours and either just chat, watch stuff like movies, animes, series or random internet stuff and youtube videos or play games together
Someone to text with during slow work days

>not looking for
People who randomly add everyone
People who have no intrests in common and have no intrest in being friends

>discord
spvvkyv
>>
File: unknown.png (61 KB, 237x211)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>ASL
30/M/USA
>About you
i play OSRS and WoW sometimes
>Looking For
people who play OSRS and WoW sometimes
>Not Looking for
servers, anything competitive, edgy people
>Games you wanna play?
bloons tower defense 6
>Contact
parlance
>>
File: 19121520185552097706821.jpg (332 KB, 1763x2048)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>ASL
19 ftm puppyboy
>Interests
souls and rogue games, im playing through all the fromsoft games again right now :3 musik and bedrotting xP
>Looking For
friends maybe more? we should play some vidya and rot together <3 im a chronic drinker too !!
>Not Looking For
>Discord Tag
rxttenflower
>>
File: 3.png (555 KB, 507x542)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>About
30/f/WA
>Looking for
people to play ow with
>Not looking for
o_o lil bbs, be around my age
>Contact
surreal#11829 is my btag

pic is reandom screenshot i'm not smolly. not an egirl, just autistic tomboy but bio woman but have bf ok ty
>>
>A/S/L
22, nb (amab and masc), Portugal

> About me
Just someone with a love for games, music, and manga and recently getting into Airsoft as well

Usually I'm a nice person I think, i try to be as kind and understanding as i can and just make people comfortable when we talk. I seek to be as genuine as possible and true to myself

>games/interests
I play games like Skyrim, Fallout, Destiny 2, Minecraft, Elden Ring, etc, but im always open to play other games you might suggest, i have some more games on my library as well.

Speaking on music I listen to a lot of different things but Nu Metal has always been a favorite for me, right now Rainbow Kitten Surprise has been something I have been listening to a lot

>looking for
Some friends to ACTUALLY talk to and have convos with and play games with

>not looking for
low effort convos
discord friend collectors

>tag
Disc ripperleviathan
>>
>>33405455
also i am bad at the game and I dojn't play anything esle
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 300x168)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>ASL
I'm 30, Male, SEA

>About you
After switching careers from business to R&D, I've had a bit more free time to pursue some leisurely activities. My interests include history, archaeology, genealogy, reading, poetry and the collection of antiques.

>Looking For
Individuals to play the games I am currently invested in, as stated in the "Games you want to play" sub-section, as well as some decent conversation.

>Not Looking for
Individuals with all the appeal of spoiled milk, the underaged and friend collectors.

>Games you wanna play?
Terraria and Age of Mythology: Retold (vs. AI).

>Contact
titanintitanic
>>
>ASL
25/m/US

>About you
blue collar weeb who has a lot of interests like reading, anime, manga, tons of different types of games, chess, Go/Baduk/Weiqi (beginner), sports bikes, sports

>Looking For
person or group of people to play games with, text or vc, daily or occasionally doesnt matter

>Not Looking for
nothing in particular, just dont be type of person to be easily offended or horribly awkward on call

>Games you wanna play?
league, valorant, siege, dead by daylight, guilty gear, overwatch 2, warframe, minecraft, wuthering waves, etc

>Contact
dinenna
>>
>ASL
18/m/US

>About you
College student 5'11 Mexican

>Looking For
Just some friends to play games

>Not Looking for
no too competitive low effort convos and friend collectors

>Games you wanna play?
league, valorant, minecraft, Terraria, btd6, Fortnite

>Contact
theredknight104
>>
File: worthashot.jpg (92 KB, 648x800)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
33/M/US

Maybe this is a long shot, but I'm looking specifically for someone to play Remnant: From the Ashes on Xbox with. I've never played and was hoping to find a bud to go through it all with. Don't care who or what you are as long as you wanna play and chat about the game.

mulletdeath
>>
File: mecuzwhynot.jpg (320 KB, 3140x4000)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>ASL
20/M/EU
>About you
Autistic nerd missing some cells
>Looking For
other plebs to game with ( i wouldnt mind joining a gaming group)
>Not Looking for
stupid retards that cant keep a friendship
>Games you wanna play?
Tekken, Guilty gear strive, tarkov, most popular FPS shooters like cs and apex, some racing sims. i got planty of games but those are what i play the most
>Contact
Adv3nced
>>
File: IMG_0632.jpg (219 KB, 948x1390)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
does anyone wanna play l4d2
>>
File: gundamshelfupdated.jpg (4.13 MB, 4032x3024)
4.13 MB
4.13 MB JPG
>>33359580
>ASL
27/m/us
>About you
big gamer NEET, big into history, technology, video games, gunpla, anime.
>Looking For
friends to play deadlock with :)
>Not Looking for
don't be toxic please, still learning the game
>Games you wanna play?
deadlock, maybe some other RTS stuff
>Contact
augmentedttv
>>
Anyone interested for some fightcade?
>>
22/female/france

interests are video games, true crime, urban exploration, pharmacology, fashion, mental illness, Pullip dolls, scenecore music

wanna play video games, league of legends/swarm, panicore, content warning, phasmophobia, chained together, outlast trials, dying light 2, world war z, valorant, rounds, maybe minecraft, open to new games esp horror games
i dont rly like small talk so pls get straight to the point
real friends ok too <3 maybe meet up <3

not looking for trannies, faggots (including bisexuals), racemixers, left leaning males!! people who do NOT game ever!!! "hi how are u" (tell me the reason why uve added me or introduce urself pls), "i forgot ur post" (look it up!!), or if ure just gonna say "hi" then nothing else, dont even bother

socrazy4u on discord <3<3<3
>>
Anyone wanna play some XDefiant? It's a first person shooter created by Ubisoft in their revolutionary Snowdrop engine in the style of old-school Call of Duty with new twists like class abilities and ultimates. It's free-to-play and available now!
>>
>>33407832
What an organic sounding post I think I'll try it!
>>
>>33407837
Unfortunately it's not that great but it's a free to play CoD clone and that's all I need.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (4 KB, 138x84)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>33359580
I'm a Zoomer, am I a good boy for honoring CRTs and playing old games with my powerful pc?
>>
File: IMG_3174.jpg (625 KB, 1170x960)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>ASL
18/f/usa

>About you
currently i make youtube videos and play hella video games. i love to cook and bake. i look "stacy" i get told but if you are going to judge me off my looks or think im a bitch just cause i'm cute that's on you.

>Looking For
someone cool to run some val with. we can possibly talk socially/casually if we get along. i'm open to sleep calls right the right person... it's lonely at night in my bedroom

>Not Looking for
men who hate attractive women, doomers, people who beg for nudes, people who are rude overall. like if ur gonna have me added literally behave! someone who is so porn brained they think all women are out to get them or that we're all trannies or obese bc nopeeee not me

>Games you wanna play?
valorant. valorant. more valorant. a little final fantasy. some fortnite, dress to impress, more valorant

>Contact
hotcel
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (385 KB, 1155x660)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>33359580
"It's a classic scenario what's turned into a second order idiot plot, all situation can exist if every character is an idiot"

- Zero Punctuation, Resident Evil 2

40/f/usa
>>
>>33407848
hi harry5262, welcome to the archives!
>>
>>33407983
>lone_wanderer37
Roleplaying as your mom is one thing, but not including your tag to bait retards into giving you their tags is retarded. Consider suicide faggot
>>
File: 1536846964022.jpg (120 KB, 1024x576)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>ASL
36/M/East Coast USA
>About you
Very passionate nerd, lifter, metalhead, introvert. Yapper, sarcastic, love talking shit and enjoying my time, learning new things, improvemaxxing. I don't socialize much outside of a pretty tightly knit friend circle, spend most of my time on my hobbies. I have a very wide range of interests and tastes, and I typically have no issues getting along with just about anyone. I don't like most people though, but I wouldn't say I'm a doomer or anything like that.
As for games, I mostly like MMOs, fighting games, RPGs of all kinds, survival horror, etc. I like a little bit of everything, but I don't typically play "comfy" sandbox/survival games, multiplayer-only shooters, and some other stuff that you get the gist of.
>Looking For
Cool bio girl that has similar interests, plays the same shit, wants to sperg out about the things we like.
>Not Looking for
Anyone way too young, those with nothing in common, weebs (see: nothing in common), men, trannies. Just be relatively sane, thanks.
>Games you wanna play?
WoW, or maybe another MMO if you can convince me it's worth my time. Any fighting games we're both into. Gunfire reborn, The First Descendant/Warframe, I dunno surprise me.
>Contact
discord: randomthrowawayaccount
>>
File: GQWLYWba8AAIGOt (1).jpg (106 KB, 582x582)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
lets play tarkov
discord : nausea1978real
>>
>ASL
24/M/Canada
>About you
bisexual. I tend to be a bit obsessive over people, to the point of focusing on them entirely, been dealing with loneliness that my normal friends won't be able to fix
>Looking For
A perverted friend I suppose, so a gooner. Someone who is willing to be a friend with benefits (note I suck at erp so don't expect much in that regard...). Someone who is okay with the chance of me becoming extremely clingy.
>Not Looking for
People that just want to be regular bros
>Games you wanna play?
Right now I'm just playing monhun (gu, world, rise) but I'm willing to play other stuff!
>Contact
Discord: verdant.uoh
If you do add me and I don't respond then I'm most likely sleeping!
>>
>>33407897
Underage catfish liar.
>>
Hey everyone, I’m a 23 year old male recently started my big first job! Because of this, I’m in the market for some new friends. I’m really looking for a guy that I can connect with and really just have the same vibe and gel with each other. I’m looking for someone I can text during work about all types of things sexual and non sexual. Really that perfect blend. Here are some of my interests!

>Hobbies
Hiking, computers, camping, cooking, comics, books, movies, video games, all things nerdy.

>Sexual Interests
Sph, joi, domination, BBC (love this), big booty girls, twerking, pole dancing, stripping

>Specifics
Sexually, I’m definitely pathetic and I kinda love it that way. I’m a virgin with a tiny 4 inch cock. I’m looking for a friend with a big cock, to kind of help me get more pathetic and porn obsessed. I would also love it if you humiliated me with how much bigger your cock is compared to mine! Bonus points if you enjoy feeding porn. I’d love to have you completely control my little dick in every way:)

Thank you for reading this! If you have any questions please reach out to me on discord!

Discord: lilbrim
>>
>>33405455
>>33405517
>also i am bad at the game and I dojn't play anything esle
You should, the game is bad.
Get into that new marvel shit or Deadlock
>>
>>33411593
yea she should try deadlock thats what all the cute 4chan boys are playing rn
>>
File: Untitled design.png (428 KB, 500x500)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>24, girl, usa

>about me
i am actually friendly and love goofing off and im lighthearted. ive played games for as long as i can remember, first console was a game cube! then xbox and now pc. games i played growing up was spyro , tak and the power of juju, super monkey ball, mario galaxy, pikmin , halo 3 and reach, lfd 1 and 2 etc.

>looking for
friends!! preferably if we can play Fortnite together id love that!!

>NOT looking for
ghetto people, faggots (this includes troon lovers-duh) , perverts

>games i wana play
FORTNITE and rust !!!

>contact
discord : mousino

and if ur reading this: have a good day/night!!
>>
>>33413077
Youre not going to make it as an egirl sorry
>>
File: 1714677566511903.jpg (50 KB, 400x332)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>ASL
31/M/US
>About you
VIDEO GAMES
>Looking For
People to play Co-op stuff with, not particularly interested in competitive stuff.
>Not Looking for
Surprise me
>Games you wanna play?
Monster hunter is cool, been playing a bit of rise, need to give World another shot as well. Willing to play anything I have or buy stuff later to play.
>Contact
sonarsoup
>>
>ASL
22,mtf,germany
>Looking For
Lonely shut-in looking for someone to play tekken 8 with. Maybe you can teach me some stuff. Im still very new to this genre..
My sleep cycle is completely random so looking for someone who is up to play at random times during night and day.
VC is a must. I have a lot more hobbies and interests, but I am mainly looking for someone to play tekken with. PLEASE dont add me if you dont play the game.
If we click id be happy to share some stuff about myself and im genereally open for friendships ( •̀ ω •́ )
>Not Looking for
NSFW stuff, normies, tucutes, boring chit chat

Also please have a cool pfp- im not accepting weird pfps.(◡‿◡)

dc: chiseling

ACTIVE: Jax enters Evasion, a defensive stance, for 2 seconds, causing all non-turret basic attacks against him to be dodged. Jax also takes 25% reduced damage from all champion area of effect abilities. Counter Strike can be recast after 1 second.

At the end of the duration, Jax stuns all nearby enemies for 1 second and deals physical damage to them, increased by 20% for each attack dodged, up to a 100% increase.
>>
>ASL
36/m/usa
>Music you like
open.spotify.com/playlist/4ZowREtJbDTluMeGJDot3c
>me
retail wow enjoyer. former drug dealer, criminal & esports person. now i am a boring, washed up old gamer now. sober. no kids. bummer music. good movies & shows on discord. former coach and tutor. i can help you get better at games, even if it's not something i play more than likely. if it is something i play, i enjoy helping people improve and watching people play. adhd & ptsd, but i'm not dead yet somehow o7. average dad bod as i get older, but interested in working out with someone.
>you
won't show me your dick and balls. enjoys mutual yapping. likes bullying/praise dynamics. likes fake arguments. we can get big and fight over nothing just for fun. plays retail wow or at least wants to learn about retail wow or watch me play. if you're good at fighting games (not street fighter (3rd strike is the exception)) that is insanely attractive. if the vibes aren't there for other shit, we can just be gamer bros. that's cool. hopefully you're not a landwhale. no shade if you wanna be broskis, but it is not my fetish. short queens get +1 social credit.
>extra
communication, compassion, comprehension & consent are the four green flags. letting me eat your pickle at the diner because you don't want it is the 5th.
>Discord
spacepope20k
>Other things you might find important to list
yesterday was my fiancé's deathversary. my partners since then have been abusive af. i'm stupid and easy to manipulate, please don't. i have little to no survival instincts.
>>
>>33359580
Wha's the most pretentious indie game you have ever played?

lone_wanderer37

40fus
>>
>>33413311
Everyone has access to your depressing ass archives lil nigga so you're not fooling anyone with that whole 40 f shit
>>
>>33406787
BUMP
>>
>>33393145
i'm gonna shit (need more fellow Castlevania retards in here)
>>
File: dwarfopera.jpg (38 KB, 472x626)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>ASL 33/m/ca/bi
>About you: writer(not the fun kind), gamer, hermit, i like to read fantasy and prefer cats over most people. I run a D&D game here and there.
>Looking For: someone to game with, I write for work and have a lot of free time lately. femboys/trans preferred, i really just dont get along with women anymore.
>Not Looking for: creeps.
>Games you wanna play? diablo, path of exile, 4x games.
>discord: thisismadness7961
>>
>>33412619
Maybe, but more importantly it's new, it's run by Valve not Blizzard so it's likely to be around for a while unlike overwatch. Got an invite to deadlock myself and spread it around to at least half my friends list because I figured other people wanted it, got a few thank yous for it from people I haven't spoken to in months/years.
>>
>>33413077
you seem cool but not enough to get into fortnite and rust for
>>
>ASL
30/M/Canada
>Looking For
Space Marine 2 bros
>Not Looking for
Anything else
>Games you wanna play?
Space marine 2
>Contact
luftt
>>
File: crash.png (200 KB, 503x594)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>33372181
>crash
nice
>xbox, eu, no username
damn
>>
File: IMG_6690.jpg (321 KB, 1242x2208)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
heyy 20 bi twink/cd (future mtf trans) here near new brunswick nj!

interests would be yoga, gaming, f1, cars, movies

gaming interests: bg3 recently, rpgs, elden ring, valorant, car games, but down to play anything together!

looking for: gaming fwbs mainly. fems/trans/cds/sissies/twinks all welcome! would love to make trans friends n game together!

not looking for: masc men, dead convos

disc: hihello9
>>
>ASL
25/M/Russian
>Looking For
Someone to play vidya and practice english
>Not Looking for

>Games you wanna play?
league/dota2/cs2 something else I open to suggestions
>Contact
vivasaravian
>>
>>33423219
Not taking requests
>>
File: 1704705816926389.jpg (101 KB, 720x667)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>ASL
31/M/US
>About you
Gamer, bigot, racist, based, not cringe
>Looking For
Non retard girls to play new WoW expansion with and to maybe watch stuff with
>Not Looking for
Troons, gays, fags, guys, autism, darkies
>Games you wanna play?
WoW and maybe other shit if youre not shit
>Contact
bigot.racist
>>
File: frog shit.jpg (172 KB, 965x1200)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>ASL
26/M/FL
>About Yourself
i work in finance and have two cats. my days consist of going to work, exercising, playing video games, cooking, and sleeping
>Looking for
genuine friendship. i work 9-5 but im free to text during the day, then possibly talk in the evening. ideally, i like neets/shut ins, or people similar to me. im looking for someone that is into the same things i am or someone who likes to chat about their lives and spend time in VC occasionally (more if we really connect).
>Not looking For
anything sexual, trans, political people, furries, non-us, underage, people with evil in their hearts
>Interests
history, vidya games, animated shows, nature, cats, MtG, WoW, emulation, cooking, reading, improving myself, vaporwave, manga, pokemon, one piece, cannabis, conspiracies, 3ds, CRTs, retro gaming
>board i visit
/ck/, /x/, /an/, /tv/
>Media you're currently consooming
big brother, hardcore/retail wow,, one piece, final fantasy games, sea of thieves
>Tag
chaseth
>>
>>33359580
>ASL
26/M/USA (est)
>About you
love anime/manga, also movies and reading, want to learn to draw so I can draw anime characters
>Looking For
someone to help me in grinding in Genshin Impact to level my character, weapons, and artifacts up (my characters aren't the best in some combat so you may have to carry me in those boss fight things, just a head's up)
>Not Looking for
freaks, someone who's worse than me at the game (sorry if that sounds mean but I want help)
>Games you wanna play?
Genshin Impact (obviously) but I guess we could also add each other on steam and see what we have in common and both like to play
If you got animal crossing that would be cool cause I don't have any animal crossing friends
>Contact
discord: kingfishh
UID: 603971994
>>
File: kazuha offers you a leaf.jpg (376 KB, 1818x1818)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>33423820
Also I wanted to attach this pic of Kazuha but forgot to, so here
>>
>>33359580
>ASL
41/m/Canada
>About you
Kind of a hermit I guess.
>Looking For
a kawaii gaymer bf to stream games with
>Not Looking for
gross sex obsessed weirdos
>Games you wanna play?
All kinds. Would be nice to find a partner in mayhem for VRchat. Someone to build a minecraft world with, etc, but also just taking turns watching each other play whatever.
>Contact
quixoticat
>>
File: NieA 7.jpg (176 KB, 735x767)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
> 23/male/Germany
> anime larper, weirdo
> animanga, VNs, vidya, sewing, film, reading
> looking for friends with similar interests, preferably from Europe, lonely people who want to build meaningful relationships or connect
> No friend collectors or queers
> League, Val, or anything else you can convince me to play with you.
> discord: @blueeyezwhitehair
>>
File: IMG_7659.jpg (322 KB, 707x918)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>33419189
this made me laugh cause i forgot i posted here and saw crash and thought nice and then saw the reply was to me.

Yeah I haven’t found any xbox users still to this day so i am probably doomed until i build my pc lel
>>
33, writer and gamer. Degenerate levels of gaming.

Looking for people to game with. All of my gaming friends moved on to other things.

I’d like to play Diablo 4 with someone I’m just trying that again since the beta. Also started playing league again too so add me and let’s chat

No absolute gooners please but if you’re pleasant and cute that’s cool

Disc: thisismadness7961
>>
File: IMG_20240318_193628.jpg (131 KB, 1073x825)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
20 m us
Play cs with me (I am very bad at it)
flika1999
>>
File: IMG_1943.jpg (211 KB, 960x1280)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>asl
19/Male/Europe
>letters
Gay twink
>interests
I like outdoorsy stuff, cooking, video games, movies, music, sports, reading
>looking for
A friend or a boyfriend
>not looking for
Dry people
People that can't hold a convo
>contact
ackee8

pic is me :3
>>
Any +25 survival craft players out there?
>>
Anti lolicons look away
>ASL
24/M/NA east coast
>About you
I've gotten into ggxrd and uni2 but it's been kinda rough finding people to consistently play with. Also wanted to see if I could get a friend who isn't afraid to be a bit gay
>Looking For
An unhinged gooner friend would be cool, but you gotta also play xrd with me A TON, doesn't matter if you're super good or also new, I just want someone I could have fun with and learn (could be uni2 but I prefer xrd)
>Not Looking for
People not in east coast (for connection reasons even if rollback exists), please don't contact if you don't want to play either of the games I listed, anti lolicons.
>Games you wanna play?
Xrd, uni2, (bbcf too if you really wanna). I also play monster hunter but that's not really as important atm
>Contact
cunnisseur37
>>
31/M/US
>Looking for
People to joke around with, get to know, and play games and maybe think a little but not too much
>Not looking for
Degenerates, no offense.
>Games
Horror, Survival, Competitive, Exploration, Indie, and Strategy. I've mostly been playing paradox games lately, am waiting for Project Zomboid to update, and thinking about playing Dredge. Roblox fighting looks cool and I might want to try that too. I'm also open to buying a game you suggest if you're cool and want to play with me.
>Contact
Osyxixyso
>>
>>33366366
krookedkongressman
>>
File: GVe2FRGWIAAPNMn.jpg (344 KB, 2385x2286)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>asl
18, mtf, us
>looking for
overwatch
>not looking for
not overwatch
>discord
ternfern
>>
File: IMG_7570.jpg (559 KB, 1655x1556)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
21/M/NA
>About you
lonely retard in college who enjoys jrpgs, genshin lore, programming, and watching YouTube
>Looking For
true friendship. someone to hang out, chat with, and play games with. I care a shit ton about my few friends, so, expect me to basically worship you if we click. If you don’t want that, then don’t bother
>Not Looking for
nsfw, bio f’s
>Games you wanna play?
Halo, Genshin, Miku, Pokémon, Atelier, really whatever we both enjoy. It doesn’t have to be co-op either, just watching you play a game you like can be fun too
>Contact
kinoflopper
>>
25/M/EU
I'm a dude and I play all sorts of vidya
LF chill people
NLF idk
I wanna play multiplayer FPS games like Siege and shit, CS and Val are fine, Apex maybe, idk I'm pretty bad at all of them
my discord is tabula1smaragdina
>>
>asl
24/mtf/US
>interests
Literature, cooking, coffee,video games, honkai star rail and gunpla
>looking for
A friend to talk to about common interests. or play league/overwatch with me.
>not looking for
Chasers, people who expect me to initiate literally every single point of interaction.
>username
vipus111
>>
33m/USA

Looking for some people to play certain games with.

Path of exile 2 when it comes out
Eve (brand new and learning)
Albion
Older fighting games on fightcade.
4x games maybe

I game late night NA hours usually
disc: thisismadness7961
>>
>asl
29/M/VA

>about you
really into horror movies and games but I also play shooters and jrpgs, guns are really cool, and I go hiking a LOT.

>looking for
Someone to duo in games, I love shooters mostly, but any coop game can be fun. Would love to mess around in Minecraft again too. I'm not gonna pretend I'm meeting my soulmate up here or some shit, but it would be cool to meet a cute autistic guy who would potentially wanna date.

>not looking for
sex, nudes, fuckfreaks, etc. You get the idea. Also, please be IN America. Thank you.

>contact
neithermes_24816
>>
>ASL
36/M/East Coast USA

>About you
I've been a gamer from a young age, got into PC gaming within the last few years. I do not have a particularly powerful PC, but can run some games at low settings.

>Looking For
Friends to game with, preferably around my age. I don't have anything against gaming with younger people, but we tend to not have much in common.

>Not Looking for
Any kind of sexual chat or interaction. Anyone under 25.

>Games you wanna play?
I mainly play Battlebit: Remastered, as well as SCP: Secret Laboratory. I have played in the past CS, Deep Rock Galactic, COD, Hell Let Loose, Hunt Showdown, Lethal Company, Mordhau, Payday 2, Phasmophobia, Rust, SCUM, Sea of Thieves, DayZ, GTAV, RDR2. I am open to other games possibly.

>Contact
Discord: circus.berserkus
>>
File: download (33).jpg (85 KB, 735x1098)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
> 23/male/Germany
> anime larper, weirdo
> looking for friends with similar interests, preferably from Europe, lonely people who want to build meaningful relationships or connect
> League, Val, or anything else you can convince me to play with you.
> discord: @blueeyezwhitehair
>>
File: IMG_8143.jpg (196 KB, 1125x1324)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
This is my first time posting on 4chan so forgive any issue with formatting

>ASL
19/M/East Coast USA

>About you
I’m a bi college student who is in-shape and not a loser (I was told that would be good to specify here ((no offense to anyone who is a loser))). I lean harder toward men than I do women. I’m a long-distance runner who is transitioning into weightlifting and track and field. My favorite era in history is the American Civil War era. I hate Sigmund Freud and strongly dislike Oscar Wilde. This is probably a shitty bio but I’m not used to advertising myself like real estate. I’m a big country music guy and I cannot handle horror movies/shows beyond the Spongebob Halloween special. I’ve been described as a twink if that does anything for you.

>Looking For
Friends and people who want to play the undermentioned games. I prefer people 19-25, but am okay with older than 25. I am chill with guys interested in a component beyond online friendship, but if that is what you want don’t be aimless in your intentions or unhygienic. I’m an interesting and unique person and I’d want the same.

>Not Looking for
People trying to jack off to another gaymer white twink’s nudes. People who don’t have an interest in the undermentioned games. Anyone who feels that Harris is bringing joy back to our country.

>Games you wanna play?
I currently play Minecraft and Roblox but am open to trying new games!

>Discord
wildeburnout
>>
File: 1701949789540517.jpg (368 KB, 2560x1440)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
22/male/Spain
Not really a gaymer, but I do enjoy factory/logistics/management games. Since Satisfactory was finally released a few days ago, I'm looking for someone to build a factory with.
I don't care if you are male or female as long as you are not completely deranged or very toxic. People living in Western Europe are preferred, for obvious reasons, but if you are not too far away and are a cool person you can add me as well.

>Discord
meth.fiend
>>
bump
>>
File: gragter white.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
21/M/EU

gamer neet idk not interesting I don't VC I have a hard time talking to people even in text so keep that in mind if you want to add me

I play league of legends, roblox (DEEPWOKEN), rimworld, ck3, f&h and more stuff will prob try other games if you want me to

anyone can add me as long as you aren't mean and keep in mind what I have said above if I don't talk to you first it's not your fault I'm just scared of engaging conversations first

my discord : charasylum
>>
File: FvdwXBDXsAAN2BF.png (1.05 MB, 1024x1024)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>asl
24/mtf/east coast us
>about
avid horror movies/manga/anime/vns/games enjoyer, probably watched 150+ horror movies and played/seen most horror games i can find
i like 100%ing singleplayer games when i do play them
also collects a lot various anime merch and figures. i own neat higurashi stuff
enjoys a lot of vocaloid
>looking for
someone interesting with similiar interests
>not looking for
boring people...
>games you wanna play
probably league, i'm plat2 and have been playing for far too long. idc about your rank i just like playing with ppl
>tag
rena.r07
>>
File: 1695166650571752.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>33442429
I've talked to you multiple times in the past you're pretty cool. I highly recommend this anon.
>>
>>33359580
>ASL
Mid 20s/M/USA
>About you
A guy who is outdoorsy, wishes he was artsy, and works a lot for now.
>Looking For
People to talk to about my hobbies or to game with on weekends.
>Games you wanna play?
Mostly survival ones. Vintage story, minecraft, 7 days, abiotic, colony survival, dayz, empyrion, avorion, grounded, green hell, gen zero, necessee, starbound, no man's sky, zomboid, salt , stranded deep, terreria, unturned, volcanoids, wolfquest, etc. Or any tactical shooters.
>Contact
canada_g0ose

Warning, i'm online a ton. I'm mostly only free on weekends and late night as of late. Most week-day nights I take a night walk and/or go to the gym.
>>
>ASL
m20 Maryland
>About you
I like being silly and slightly retarded. I also love swimming and fishing. I am a normal person aside from my trauma/
>Looking For
Mentally ill pale girls because I love pale women it's unreal, The more hardcore and taboo your kink is the better. Also looking for fapfuel. bonus if you're into male musk.
>Not Looking for
Just match the request stated above
>Games you wanna play?
I play GTNH(minecraft modpack), l.o.l, battlebit, terraria, stardew valley,
>Contact
illnessllilen
>>
>>33425592
>Would be nice to find a partner in mayhem for VRchat. Someone to build a minecraft world with, etc,
Another 40+ dude here, if you ever find a 40 'girl' gaming like this, ask for me if she got a twin sister.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 251x201)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
i just wanted to talk to someone over 30 (not looking for porn stuff) but everyone is boring and sensitive wtf
im 30+ f i like to play games lmk if banter doesn't make you uncomfortable and i'll add
>>
File: Snapchat-20138594042.jpg (129 KB, 1512x1658)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>ASL
m 27 midwest
>About you
split with gf and she stole my cat. little drunk and just want to game and forget about it
>Looking For
looking to play some games, mostly tonight but in the future too probably
>Not Looking for
stop sending me princess peach pics
>Games you wanna play?
ow2, hunt, ror2, bloons, anything multiplayer really
>Contact
discord is bigflucky
>>
29/F/EU

Looking for people who play Pal World been getting boring playing by myself and my friends generally dont play the same games as me or other similar cross platform games. Big plus if you are a female but both genders are ok as long as you have basic manners

Made a throwaway so my actual account doesn’t get spamposted with 18/f adverts or penis

>discord: 4changaming
>>
>>33442523
>>33442429
samefag
>>
>>33445058
what games do you play?

>>33445836
What hours do you play?
>>
File: GVul5-ya8AEJbie.jpg (689 KB, 1673x1500)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>ASL
31/M/US
>About you
Fat Gamer, left-leaning. I love co-op gaming, watching fantasy/scifi shows/movies, reading CSM and a few other mangas like Dai Dark and Gantz, midwest alt/indie music, and cooking. There are a few games that if we play I'll have encyclopedic knowledge about everything. I enjoy talking about anything that we're both interested in and I don't get embarrassed or offended easily.
>Looking For
Girls that want to play the games I want to play and also enjoy some of the things I like and likes to talk a lot and joke about crap and send memes. I like to initiate conversations by just sending memes or something. Breaking the ice can be awkward but if you just assume people have good intentions and are actually interested in you then it's not bad at all.
>Not Looking for
Guys, Bigots, Friend Collectors, Server Invites
>Games you wanna play?
Deadlock, Satisfactory, Minecraft, BG3 Dark Urge Honour Mode Run, any games we share that you like
>Contact
varlotto
>>
>>33445857

Honestly differs a lot since i am a neet and my current obligations tend to mostly differ and arent in a certain schedule. I am in CEST timezone. A lot of the times its in the evening for me but also night and early morning if i can’t sleep.
>>
>>33445916
>GMT/UAC+2
gotcha
>i am a neet
>arent in a certain schedule
>in the evening for me but also night and early morning if i can’t sleep
Well then, do you run a dedicated server?
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7 KB, 195x259)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Looking for a slayer lvl +60 partner
My combat is 75
Also open to learning new bosses

We can vc on discord while clicking.
>>
>>33445857
mostly solo, but if i like the company and the game isn't shit I'd try. i enjoyed hunt but i prefer not p2p but again, not picky. I've even played fortnite, league, but would rather avoid
>>
>>33446066
I'm on the clock at work for the next 2~ hours but TomW1709
>>
File: cheeter.jpg (67 KB, 564x564)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>asl
22/m/uk
>looking for
valorant friends, i wanna get back into it. if you wanna play comp im diamond 3 i think.
>not looking for
evil people, gooners, politics, relationships
>tag
talktuahtuesday
>>
File: GVk9oRtXUAEwedZ.jpg (364 KB, 1412x2048)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>ASL
26/m/eu
>About you
I like the typical stuff: Online video games, anime, manga, tv shows, music.
>Looking For
Would like to meet someone who actually wants to make a meaningful bond with someone else and do stuff together!
>Contact
erer88618
>>
File: seussian.jpg (129 KB, 736x736)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>ASL
20 M USW

>About you
Just chilling taking it one day at a time before I go to college this next semester, i like to read and try to workout lmao idrk what else to put here just ask me shit.

>Looking For
People to game with and hang with on calls lmao, so instead of rotting in my room alone ill rot in my room alone on a call

>Not Looking for
big ask i know but no complete degens, or people who are just looking for horny shit

>Games you wanna play?
CS, val, ill play whatever lol

>Contact
mtfk_0
>>
>asl
24/Male/East Coast
>interests
Reading, philosophy, spirituality, working out and conspiracies
>looking for
Cute girlfriend to manipulate.
>username
rehabilitationfactory
>>
>>33446080
doesn't work
>>
>>33448651
try tom_walsh I guess
>>
>>33448689
I'm not good at discord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0GFYuK7uk4
>>
31/M/Poland

**Primary Role:** Tankdom, DPSDom

**Sex or Gender:** CIS male

**Looking For:** Healslut (CIS female)

**Sexual Orientation:** Heterosexual

**Known Languages:** Polish, english

**Games Played:** League of Legends (EUNE), Hearthstone, Deadlock, VALORANT, WoW Classic, and many others

**System:** PC

**Timezone:** CEST

**About Me:** I'm a 31 year old man from Poland. I want a virtual relationship with an obedient subslut. Texting and photo trading is the most important part to me. Gaming is secondary.
Looking for sexting including live pics and vids. No guys, no sellers, just a female interested in private fun and teasing each other.
I'm dominant and into legal age gap, so it's not a must, but a plus, if you are submissive and/or younger. Wouldn't mind if you were desperate and clingy.

Najchętniej zdominowałbym polkę :>

Discord: proskill9702

<3
>>
m20/midwest
looking for another male within my area to play java modded minecraft (and perhaps other games) with. Do not be over 21, do not be younger, do not be homosexual.

titovitch12
>>
>ASL
22/F/England
>About you
Not a hardcore gamer since my old PC broke so mainly PS4 and whatever I can run on my old Mac I used in uni. Little bit autistic but so is everyone. Love 80s music and like 2014 tumblr era core so like the neighbourhood artic monkeys etc. love vanilla lattes and mojitos. Fave film is fight club.
>Looking For
People to play with obviously. Mainly girls if they are lurking but I don’t mind lads (just don’t be weird please I know it’s a lot to ask for). I play dead by daylight a lot, Fortnite as it’s free, project zomboid, ck3, Roblox and especially dress to impress
>Not Looking for
Anything sexual or romantic!!!! No minors. People from an extreme diff time zones, 1/2 hours diff max. Little angry men who get angry at women for existing
>Games you wanna play?
Mentioned above. Would be open to buying new games to play if and when I get a new PC (waiting to see if I get a Christmas bonus lol) And any multiplayer ps4 games :))
>Contact
Discord laceylouxd3816
>>
>>33449024
For to put in my post but if needed I can verify on video call that I’m a female and not an incel attempting an impersonation of one :D
>>
File: 20240915_045144.jpg (67 KB, 736x736)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>ASL
27/M/UK
>Looking For
Support pocket in any of the mentioned games or chill company while everyone fucking rots in WoW
>Not Looking for
Anything romantic
>Games you wanna play?
Val, ow2, TFT, league, POE and hsr
>Contact
nickgers7
>>
File: 20240918_074051.jpg (195 KB, 1439x1078)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>23/male/germany
>weirdo, huge weeb, Interested in anime & manga, VNs, film, video games and sewing cosplays
>people who can hold conversations, similar interests, lonely people, meaningful relationships and connections
>no queers
>discord @notarappist
>>
>ASL
27/m/canada
>About you
Smoker, fatphobic, xenophobic
>Looking For
TWW enjoyers
>Not Looking for
people who don't play wow, esls, fats
>>33374672
>Games you wanna play?
wow
>discord
Cutwood
>>
>ASL
27, male, denmark
>About you
marine engineer student, no friends, loser, i ride motorcycle, go camping now and again, love the outdoors in general
>Looking For
someone in same timezone, groups that play same game
>Not Looking for
timezones that far of mine
>Games you wanna play?
runescape 3, i dont play osrs i im not going to, gmod sandbox
>Contact
discord: 4t_5
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (134 KB, 366x512)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
> 23/male/Germany
> anime larper, weirdo
> looking for friends with similar interests, preferably comp games like LOL, OW, CS, Val. But I dont mind co-op or strategy games either.
> discord: @blueeyedmeteorboy
>>
>>33450935
Dont waste ur time with that bitch, shes so autistic she will just go non verbal and find someone else to talk to. Plus, shes DOGSHIT at wow and probably isnt even 80 yet (pathetic). Shes gonna have u running +2 keys for the entire tier cuz she cant do anything higher
>>
>asl
24/Male/East Coast
>interests
Reading, philosophy, spirituality, working out, and conspiracies
>looking for
Cute girlfriend to manipulate!
>username
rehabilitationfactory
>>
>ASL
32/male/texas
>About you
just trying to get past gold1 in overwatch. i play Dps, ashe/mccree, reaper/mei, and sombra (i dont like playing dive tho)
>Looking For
people who want to play ow rank and want to just get generally better. any role is fine.
>Not Looking for
toxic folks
non americans
>Games you wanna play?
overwatch
>Contact
hvvvvns
>>
> 23/male/Germany
> anime larper, weirdo
> looking for friends with similar interests, lonely people, meaningful relationships
> discord: @blueeyedmeteorboy
>>
>ASL
20/M/Euro
>About you
Shut in neet that plays GTA online and Countertrike 2
>Looking For
Someone to play GTA with (Girl prefered)
>Not Looking for
Males (If you have sexual intentions I ain't gay)
>Games you wanna play?
GTA Online
>Contact
Discord: professionalschizo69
>>
>ASL
26, M, Scandinavia,
>About you
Bored student that likes plants and occult and paranormal stuff (mostly paranormal). I also have a bunch of plushies and a decent camera that i use for taking pics of plants and animals.
>Looking For
People to game with or be friends with.
>Not Looking for
Lewds
>Games you wanna play?
Helldivers, CoreKeeper, Satisfactory, Factorio, Dyson Sphere
>Contact
apatiskstemning on discord
>>
>>33448996
what kind of modpacks?
>>
>>33459642
idk any
>>
>>33437955
Bump
>>
>>33459660
I was thinking a kitchen-sink one with an infection mod like spore or something
>>
want someone to play rocket league with thats diamond-champ in terms of skill level that doesnt try hard (doesnt care about winning or losing).

Reply with steam/epic and ill add.
>>
>>33460683
I like guns and magic related ones.
>>
File: hood-irony.gif (2.46 MB, 314x498)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
>ASL
18/f/NA
>About you
Athletic (Not recently :( but I'm getting back into the routine) I scored a 92 on the ASVAB so I guess I'm not retarded. I love the outdoors but I am very busy and can't get out much. I just got back from a trip to Minnesota. I want to go to Alaska but it's too much time and money. I like playing piano, fishing, video games, comedy shows, shooting guns, hanging out with friends, driving, and getting piss drunk on ome.tv
>Looking For
People to play games with, friends
>Not Looking for
Wierdos
>Games you wanna play?
Eve online (I swear Im bio female) , roblox, valorant once I get unbanned for saying n word, we could also watch movies.
>Contact
Patbyle24 thats not my name just a place I went in minnesota or eve mail me @Kr0w yutani with the 0 replaced with an o
>>
>ASL
31/M/Ukraine

>About you
just a random working guy who lives in an active warzone looking for someone to talk to.

>Looking For
Obviously someone from Ukraine are definitely more preferred(especially if you are female).
But in general i'm looking for someone mainly to talk and rarely play, because i have a lot of work and can play only sat/sun.

>Not Looking for
Well, i guess i'm not looking for anything lewd. Haven't post here much to know what to avoid.
!!Definitely NOT LOOKING FOR RUZZIANS!!

>Games you wanna play?
Lately i'm not playing much, but if i do i prefer CK3, EU4, Vic3, HoI4, Stellaris, Imperator, Rimworld, SeaOfThieves, NoMansSky, EliteDangerous, Satisfactory, Anno series, Phasmophobia.
Could play games like Dota2, WoW or some other popular multiplayer games.

>Contact
Discord whoviands
>>
>ASL
26/F/Usa
>About you
Shy introverted and clinically online but not needy. Into tech and ai

>looking for
Friends only with long term friendships

>not looking for
Nsfw talk and sexual encounters
>Games you want to play
Roblox, stardew valley, risk of rain 2, project zomboid, but I’ll play anything
>contact
wiredforworthless_
>>
>>33461906
Hey I tried adding you but I am not sure if I sounded rude by just presenting myself.
I hope you are doing better these days.
>>
>>33461906
Not American.
>>
>>33461906
Ugly autistic female (not the fun kind of autism). They are lying about their age. They also make new accounts to avoid detection but you can tell it's them. Avoid.
Their previous tags:
>DankusSpank#1215
>peachesncream
>strawberriesnjelly
>strawberryjelly_.
>whyworry.__
>._whyworry
>spooderwoman_
Look "her" up on the archives for more info.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 567x329)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>33407539
>socrazy4u
>>
>>33461696
cool what about a 1.20.1 forge with like 140 mods or something?
>>
>asl
20/m/europe

>about you
i like wrestling, mma, poetry, philosophy, history, reading, videogames

>looking for
feminine/female

>games
classic wow/whatever

disc: mr.bread0362
>>
>>33462792
it's not that different from 1.12 right? sure.

just letting you know too that username no longer works so let me know so I can change it something more appropiate for you to add.
>>
>>33463326
we can use vlan via a mod or something so need
>>
>>33463431
sure. set it up and I'm game but maybe not immediately.
>>
Hey ya'll! 23 M here, lately I have been really lonely and pretty depressed, but also ultra horny. I am basically looking for a long term ideal buddy and friend who has similar ideals as I do when it comes to online friendships (and horny friendships). I am looking to develop a friendship with this person. Ideally chat with them while I do tasks at work, and maybe when I am home alone or about to get in the shower! Anyways, if that appeals to you, here are some of my interests.

My Hobbies/Interests
>>Hiking, Computers, Video Games (Minecraft, TBOI, Terraria, BTD6, COTL), Reading, Movies, All kinds of TV, cooking.

What you may be like
>>Hung (over 4 inches ideally), more dominant, porn obsessed and open to making me more addicted by feeding me, open to pet names/name calling, open to managing when I am allowed to stroke and what to (ie only letting me jerk off to content you sent me)

Some of my specific sexual interests
>>Pawgs, tight clothes, yoga pants, leggings, tight dresses, dancing, twerking, poledancing, BBC, BWC, big cocks, sph, sissy hypno, degredation, joi, humiliation, big booty, and much much more. Some of my favorite models, are Alexis Texas, Siri Dahl, Abella Danger, Mandy Muse. But I am very openminded so please get me addicted to your favorites!

Thank you for reading this in full! If you are interested please reach out to me. I am more receptive on Discord than telegram but I figured I would leave both as options!

Discord
>>lilbrim

Telegram
>>lilbrim69
>>
File: fila444.png (535 KB, 504x669)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>ASL
22/Czech Republic
>About you
just a little guy
>Looking For
someone to play either leauge, fall guys or maybe some other silly games
>Looking for
males
>Games you wanna play?
see above
>Contact
daddypimer
>>
File: 1541026265556.jpg (49 KB, 576x548)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>33394929
>>
>>33461906
>cool, someone to play zomb- >>33462453
man I don't know why I waste time in this shithole of board
>>
File: images (1).jpg (39 KB, 678x452)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>33359580
>ASL
24 f California

>About you
Im a pinball champion and I love retro games, art, and art films. I also love drugs.

>Looking For
Newfrens to play retro games and drink with. If you like watching playthroughs I stream sometimes too.

>Not Looking for
Cat owners, PS2 fans, weebs, tall men

>Games you wanna play?
Like together? I have fightcade and dolphin net play so whatever really. Probably some street fighter or Tetris or Mario party. I have Pokemon unite too.

>Contact
uwuowouwuowouwuowouwuowo
>>
>ASL
19/F/Usa
>Games you wanna play?
just Roblox (I'm an addict, also to alcohol but we don't talk about that)
>About you
I'm a chill person who's just looking for more people to play games with and voice chat with. Currently in the middle of dog sitting and waiting for my next school month to start so I got most of my time freed up. I enjoy puzzle, horror and obbies genre. I'm always down to try new games so if you have any favorites, they might become my favorite too. I'm pretty trash at most games so if you don't know how to have fun, I don't recommend adding me.
>Looking For
A fun person to play Roblox with and VC. People between the ages of 18 and 30. Preferably a sense of humor, yapper or trash talker.
>Not Looking for
anything lewd, nasty or freaky. Creeps. Cat fishes. Snowflakes. Anyone not comfortable with voice chatting.
>Contact
Discord: Pzychee

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.