[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 11232452351.png (88 KB, 380x380)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
Hello.

My name is Yzilma. I am currently in need of assistants to provide their support to my causes. I will not detail my cause until I formally speak to those who are interested. This will not require you to live in New York City, and this will require you to be attentive, quick and direct.

I am not looking for a relationship. I am not looking for companionship. I am looking for vessels to behave as extensions of my will in my own personal matters on and off of the site.
I will routinely screen you. I will routinely test you psychologically.

I will not add:
Men above the age of 25.
Women below the age of 20.
Discord accounts made in the years 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024.
People who have questions for me.

My contact is:
Sognara/Yzilma
>>
>>33407869
Please go fuck yourself and strongly consider ending your own worthless life.
>>
fuck a dog, dude
>>
>>33407869
You know you're going to burn in hell for all eternity right?
You're worth less than a speck of dust. I imagine this is how you try to cope with it.
>>
>>33407869
Are you the same retard who keeps posting cryptic garbage about sucking minds of obedient teenagers to join your cult?

>I will not add:
>Men above the age of 25.
Classic. I bet you aren't very interested on those over the age of 17 either, right?
>People who have questions for me.
Oh so just obedient teenagers who will blindly obey and do everything you say?

You should be on a watchlist if anything.
>>
>>33407893
Yes you will haha
>>
>>33407896
Kill yourself you fucking creep.
>>
>>33407914
Your parents must be embarrassed of you
>>
>>33407902
Yeah you will, it is written. You're a nobody.
>>
reddit is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>33407930
We're all just making fun of your delusions
>>
>>33407869
>vessels
So edgy. Also archives state people consider you as a 700 pound moribund obese pedo so have fun with NYPD SVU.
>>
Don't let them derail you from your delusions Anon. Keep going.
>>
meds now. sorry your daddy was mean to you but you can stop trying to act like a reactionary satanist psycho to be cool cause you have no personality. hope you find some yards to join tho so we can laugh at you later
>>
>>33407869
Have you found anyone yet?
>>
yes, hes going to get away with this forever.
>>
>>33407869
You sick fuck
You’re cute
>>
>>33407869
Too out of this world to approach sorry
>>
Incredible, I love sex wizards
>>
>>33407869
Psychopath energy
>>
>>33407869
Retard
>>
>>33409008
Why would I reveal if this works or not.
>>
from my experience being a cult member is a lot more fun than being a cult leader, so i'd tell y'all to take the chance and join in while you're at it.
good luck OP you cutie patootie
>>
>>33412943
Tell your experience.
>>
>>33412947
introduced to it by some friend i met at a languages exchange bar event in indiana, afteroffice thingie. we go to the meeting in some guy’s basement. there’s like 10 people, all wearing Hawaiian shirts, no robes, no chanting, just a bunch of dudes cooking burgers in a small electric oven
everyone’s super chill, they start talking about “peeling back the layers” of reality or some deep shit. they offer me free burgers, so i stay for the food, listen to them ramble on about how onions are the key to unlocking the universe’s secrets
kinda half-ass listening but the burger is solid
weeks go by, I keep showing up because why not. every time, it’s just more grilling and a little bit of onion metaphors. start to feel like I’m actually enjoying this cult thing, people are nice, no one’s asking for my life savings or weird sacrifices. just grilling, chilling, free food, and occasionally talking about how existence is like an onion, and we’re all trying to peel back the truth

fast forward 6 months
somehow I’ve become the guy who brings the onions to every meeting
they start calling me “The Peeler”
the burgers are still free so i dont mind it
even made me a custom Hawaiian shirt with an onion logo on it, feel weirdly proud of that
start noticing the layers talk is actually kind of making sense
reality is kinda like an onion, man

one day, the great onion tells us he’s figured it out. says he’s peeled the final layer
he shows up with this massive onion, like the size of a basketball
we all gather around as he slices it open
nothing inside but more onion. everything smells like onions for days after, burger smell is gone
after a while, people start showing up less and less and sometimes the great onion just isn't even there
guy killed himself a while after that

tl;dr: joined an onion-themed cult, made some good friends i never spoke to again, learned the truth of the universe from healthy veggies you could stirfry, free food and a cool shirt, 10/10 would recommend
>>
never knew you could just start your own cult
>>
>>33412974
I laughed.
>>
>>33407869
I will not be your vassal I belong to Overlord Laharl
>>
>>33413094
go to bed Etna
>>
>>33407869
everyone in this thread is a stupid nigger because this is some edgy 15 year old reddit atheist. this post, at its core is asking for lackeys. but still dni this nigger
>>
>>33407895
this. so much this.
>>
File: troon.jpg (13 KB, 232x217)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>33407869
>Hello.

>My name is- ACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
>>
>>33407869
troonbabble
oskar dirlewanger won btw
>>
>>33407869
I liked taking to you it’s a shame we couldn’t work it out
>>
File: 5027 - SoyBooru.png (89 KB, 415x707)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>33407869
>>
>>33407869
Ahriman beware
>>
File: IMG_2341.jpg (1.24 MB, 2320x3088)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
We meet again…
I’m not interested in any servitude but you gave me good advice
>>
>>33407869
Yzilma my nutz and sogmara my cock
>>
So why exactly did you remove me
>>
Gayest thread I've seen today. You have no real plan nor the fortitude to stick to one if you did. You're a cringe larper with no realistic ambitions and your project will be dropped most likely in a matter of hours, MAYBE days. You ccoked this up because your life sucks and you're a nobody who got inspired by a haphazard cocktail of anime villains and some antinomian philosophical elements which you probably got from YouTube videos because if you had the patience and intelligence to read it from source material (Nietzsche, Bataille, Machiavelli, Crowley, etc.) you would be integrating much more mature and nuanced ideals than the teenage Colombine killer dribble you're espousing here.

You probably live with your mom, have little self-control or discipline due to easy access to resources for basic needs and entertainment and no responsibilities that are meaningful or severe enough to give your life purpose. You think you're better than other people because you are isolated and undesirable and are therefore unable to empathize with them enough to consider their struggles, strengths, and weaknesses with any depth, which makes you unaware of your inferiority in comparison. You idolize the archetype of the villain and, with typical immature self-ignorance, simply assume you embody their greatest qualities because that's what your fragile ego needs to believe in order for you to cope with the weight of the sheer insignificance of your existence even relative to the common people whom you despise due to a mix of alienation, rejection, and basic mimicry of those whom you hold in high regard.

I know this because it's glaringly obvious when you've seen it before countless times on a website full of people just like you, which means that even in the extreme case of your contemptible, pathetic, dysfunctional nature, you are not unique. Your life will yield no significant accomplishments and your death will go unnoticed. Meaningless suffering will define your entire life.
>>
>>33418926
Then end your life.
>>
>>33407869
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
>>
>>33418934
Yeah, see you on your next "cause" in like three days. That one will make you look like an even bigger pussy, I'm sure. I'm gonna go fuck my girlfriend in the ass and then go to bed.
>>
>>33418940
He just wants to give the appearance of being unconcerned with criticism and laser focused on his non-existent "cause". He took the time to read mine but saw yours and just repeated himself to further reinforce the gimmick. Plus yours is a copypasta.
>>
>>33418942
Your communication hella sucks.
Leader lol. Keep walking till your cankles bleed.
No clarity. Beating around the bush head ass.
Tell me when to stop shredding cheese on your word salad.
Go turn tricks.
Get a yoyo and attend a pep rally walk the dog.
>>
>>33418953
Just finishing my meal, but good to see you're invested even when you pretend not to be. Since I'm not a potential candidate you shouldn't even be talking to me. Distracts from your "cause".
>>
>>33418952
Should have got toe tagged by Peter pan for growing old, because that goes against his cause.
>>
>>33418966
You only watch men's tennis to hear them grunt.
>>
>>33418973
If cum was concrete you'd have a highway down your throat and a parking lot in your ass
>>
>>33418979
You can build a million bridges and suck one cock and you'll always be known as a cock sucker
>>
>>33418981
You suck dick for bus fair then walk home
>>
>>33418988
You're gayer than 9 dudes blowing 10 dudes
>>
>>33418994
When you argue with your boyfriend you tell him he's acting straight right now
>>
>>33418999
You told Ms Jackson you're not sorry
>>
>>33419004
You got in a shoving match with one of your two dad's because he said you're not his type when you asked why he wouldn't rape you
>>
>>33419012
You dance next to the rat at your birthday parties at chucky cheese
>>
>>33419021
You practice the Heimlich maneuver on your neighbors son Who has scoliosis
>>
>>33419028
You have more "I was the first too" than soulja boi, but they're gay activities.
>>
>>33419028
Derailed
You were going to recruit and lead a militia, although you retreat this easy. Oh ok lol brb
>>
>>33419046
I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I, I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down, but
No, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments, that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going
And I, I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on, 'cause
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
It's the climb
Yeah
Sometimes you're gonna have to lose
It's the climb
Yeah, yeah
Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep your faith, keep your faith
Whoa
>>
>>33419046
I COME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAAAAAAALLLLL
>>
>>33419052
Didn't read....
You ate all 3 bears porridge
And put papa bears underwear under your chin to fold em
>>
>>33419052
Hear that lonesome whippoorwill
He sounds too blue to fly
The midnight train is whining low
I'm so lonesome, I could cry
I've never seen a night so long
And time goes crawling by
The moon just went behind the clouds
To hide its face and cry
Did you ever see a robin weep
When leaves begin to die?
Like me, he's lost the will to live
The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are
That's a good one
It's a lonesome song, ain't it?
Ain't that lonesome, woo
Now you can't get any much lonesome right, can you?
Want to whip a will so lonesome it can't fly
He done got lonesome, man
He needs some company, bad
>>
>>33419052
You see your reflection in a mirror and try to recruit yourself
>>
>>33419052
You put your own picture away squatted and cried today
>>
>>33419052
You can flirt with underage men in pig Latin
>>
>>33419052
You ghost write for the first deaf rapper.
>>
>>33419052
The deaf rapper told you "if that ain't love then I don't know what love is"
>>
>>33419052
Your favorite album cover is the nirvana one with the baby penis showing
>>
>>33419052
You told David bowie you're the man who sold the world
>>
>>33419113
Your dad's got together and told you "time Flys when you're a fag"
>>
Man, that was one hell of wet anal fuckfest I'll tell ya.

Anyway, just came back to point out that you're still in this thread doing useless back and forth banter like a child instead of pursuing your cause that never existed. K, going back for round 2. Wish me a nice big CUM.
>>
>>33419122
The country music industry blames you for Chester Benningtons suicide
>>
>>33419128
I'm done with you, it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>33407869
Why did you ghost me
>>
Oh cool a Xavier thread. I was sort of surprised to come into here on a whim and instantly see a handle I recognised. Anyhow I'm sort of retarded so I'd not pass the psych exam consistently even if I were inclined to do something like participate. Best of luck on your endeavours, while they might not be objectively "good" from a moral perspective, they're at least interesting from an observer's standpoint which is more than I can say for a lot of things.
>>
Accept my request please
>>
If you're going to dedicate your life to imaginary bullshit, you might as well make sure it's badass imaginary bullshit
>>
LARPs used to be believable.
>>
>>33407869
oh look another tranny retard trying to start a cult......... how original
>>
>>33424167
No, you're foolish.
>>
>>33407869
Mysterious ahh
>>
i delete my accounts too often
>>
>>33427757
Why do you hate me
>>
Lol what no pussy does to a nigga
>>
>>33428416
>being foreveralone
>>
>>33428426
>sitting on your rotting ass waiting for people to respond so you can go back and forth as the highlight of your day
It's not out of pity that I give you what you want, but out of contempt. I'm thinking about using your name in new threads and then acting like you just to fuck with you.
>>
>>33428437
Gonna have to shove the largest possible dildo up my ass to prepare for the role, but alright.
>>
>>33428441
Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>33428450
My name, actually. And it takes two seconds to change the name field. And the options field, come to think of it.
>>
>>33428459
I have been posting here for a very long time. You will have to be more clever if you wish to steal my identity.
>>
>>33428465
Adieu.
>>
I am also Yzilma.
>>
>>33427757
i dont like this post
>>
>>33430223
that's just not true
>>
I suck dicks.
>>
>>33407869
why'd you block me man i just wanted to tell u about the soulnet.
>>
Yzilma what are you doing here?!
>>
>>33418917
>>33418926
>>33418933
>>33418934
>>33418940
>>33418942
>>33418946
>>33418947
>>33418952
>>33418953
Okay Yzilma I admit you destroyed them here kek
>>
File: 1726105679842i.jpg (12 KB, 500x500)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>Brevity is a virtue.
>>
>>33431625
You’re a strange one.
>>
>>33431597
GLADLY! so snet is like this big pink guy that comes and tells me what to paint and stuff and he’s pretty cool. he’s actually like trying really hard to drown the serpent that wants to devour the world right now he’s really trying his best. last week he told me to draw some random guy i never met before and I think snet rlly liked my painting :) so yea he’s pretty cool.
>>
>>33418917
>f you had the patience and intelligence to read it from source material (Nietzsche, Bataille, Machiavelli, Crowley, etc.)
All of these guys would've hated each other. Machiavelli has fucking nothing to do with any of the others, what are you on about?
>>
>>33434247
No, seriously. The only thing they could remotely have in common is that they make christcucks who don't read them anyway mad.
>Nietzsche: entire program around creating a new set of values for a better, healthier, more powerful post-human society, strength and virtue, pro-aristocrat anti-communist
>Bataille: "everything is about waste and the more you waste the better it is," LARP cult leader, failed to get his head chopped off, leninist and somehow still Nietzsche fanclub leader
>Machiavelli: literally only wrote the one book on realpolitik at the time but retards think to this day he was an anime villain, had no interest in talking about philosophy or religion
>Crowley: do drugs and yoga to reach enlightenment, open and proud pedophile, british spy, indiaboo
>>
>>33434266
He's still cucked in that his whole motivation is that he looks at the obvious conclusion that is nihilism and goes "2 scawwy me no like :(" then has to justify the whole thing by inventing something that isn't the Jew god but acts as the same central concept. It's very funny to see him both complain about hebrews and anti-semites.
>>
Is the point of this exercise to inconvenience your stalkers?
>>
>>33434337
Always deflecting.
>>
File: Capturejjj.png (47 KB, 526x899)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Dudes insane
>>
>>33434347
did you read what I wrote about the snet
>>
>>33436015
:(
>>
>>33436065
snet says you are soulless
>>
>>33434276
He doesn't like nihilism because it leads people to become uninspired, pessimistic losers who live for no purpose other than mere survival. If you had encountered his concept of the "Last Man", you would know this, but you don't actually read Nietzsche. Nihilism is why this board is filled with fat losers asking women they will never meet to berate them about their disgusting bodies so they can goon and then cry themselves to sleep with their Sonic body pillow.

The Overman is nothing like God, who is rooted in a transcendent "beyond world" that doesn't exist. The Overman is rooted in this world, which does exist, as someone who embodies self-overcoming and perpetual growth towards greater and greater excellence. He doesn't issue moral dictates like God, but facilitates the creation of new values so that the world does not pass the event horizon into becoming nothing but pathetic bitch men who create nothing and live for nothing. Your understanding of Nietzsche is typical and reflective of the Last Man.
>>
>>33434246
Bataille was inspired by Nietzsche, and Nietzsche praised Machiavelli. Crowley is his own case. You have the most surface-level understanding of Batialle I've ever seen.

For Bataille, waste is means to turn base things into sacred things by destroying them. His notion of the sacred is about solidifying the value of something by removing it from accessibility. By formulating the sacred in this way, he offers a meaning to death and thus to life. Life becomes not a passive existence in which resources are hoarded until you can't hoard them anymore, but an active existence in which excess energy is expended without consideration for loss. This embraces the Nietzschean ideal of the "noble" as that which is unconditionally generous due to sheer power and abundance, like the sun.

Which Bataille also mentions often. He calls thd sun the "solar anus", because it endlessly wastes solar energy. He uses these disgusting words to transgress the common boundary around cleaning up our language and ignoring the foul, which he sees as just as integral to our existence as the clean. Ever though of Jesus taking a shit? Most shy away from that because it's "disrespectful", but it actually forces us to consider what it means to be God as man. Christ's condescension for our sake, lower himself to our level. Though Batialle was certainly not a Christian, the point is that there is value im facing the grotesque.

You don't read Bataille, so you wouldn't know any of this.
>>
>>33436482
I did not address you.
>>
>>33436485
Does not matter. I'm gonna go back to posting fag shit in other threads now.
>>
>>33436409
>Bataille was inspired by Nietzsche,
So much so that he had to bend over backwards to convince his Marxist-Leninist butt-buddies that Nietzsche wasn't a fascist and didn't stop for a second to think that Nietzsche explicitly hated communists like him.

>For Bataille, waste is means to turn base things into sacred things by destroying them.
Nigger I don't care about any of the sovereign expenditure meme and whatever he's got to say about tigers and sex, the entirety of Accursed Share is him trying to be edgy and tell other Marxoids that they're wrong for being obsessed with utilitarianism, and then he does utilitarianism in reverse by going "life exists to maximise waste so you gotta do that because you can't keep accumulating anyway." You literally said the same thing and tried to pass it off like it's worth shit, kek.
>>
>>33436389
>noooo anon you can't accept nihilism!! think of muh heckin purposerino!!
Reminder that Nietzsche went on his autistic, syphilis-induced fanfiction career literally because he could not think of any other way to cope now that the world doesn't have an Highest Concept like the kike on a stick, and he got so scared that he had to come up with his own midwit Highest Concept as a replacement.

Modernity can't get done stomping out this sort of gay LARP fast enough. It's embarrassing that anyone turns to this because they can't face the facts.
>>
>>33436765
Nietzsche wasn't a fascist because he hated any form of collectivism that stifled the ability of greater men to excel on their own terms. You seem incapable of thinking beyond binaries yourself, so I'm sure you'd fit right in with the Nazis. Nietzsche did hate the proto-Communism he saw in his time for the same reason, but adding onto that the fact that Communism embraces the same slave morality as Christianity, placing the weak and oppressed above any aristocracy. Was Bataille like that? Oh, no he wasn't - but it doesn't matter for shit because Nietzsche despises blind followers who refuse to go their own course more than any Communist with an authentic and original outlook, which Bataille obviously had. Would Neitzsche have liked Bataille? I think he would have seen good and bad in him, while your inability to do the same when engaging in "critique" shows how uncreative and resentful you are.

>You literally said the same thing and tried to pass it off like it's worth shit, kek.
No, I just explained his idea correctly, as you just noted, while you grazed it incorrectly.

>>33436787
If you want to embrace nihilism, then by all means become a vegetable. Nietzsche himself pointed out the creative potential of embracing a form of "active nihilism", a means by which one tears down conventional beliefs and values in order to make way for new ones. It looks like you have embraced the kind of pessimism that derives from being incapable of loving anything in existence, so it's no mystery why the notion of a higher ideal to replace meaning in meaning's absence doesn't resonate with you. I think you're on a course to live a miserable existence, believing yourself to be enlightened because you don't have to risk uncertainty by committing to anything, because it's obviously all bullshit and you're above it all.
>>
>>33436849
Salutations.
>>
>>33436853
Around you, you mean ;)
>>
>>33436846
>I think he would have seen good and bad in him, while your inability to do the same when engaging in "critique"

Please, tell me more about the merits of a man whose crowning achievements were trying and failing to get killed by the rest of his wannabe cultist friends, inspiring the world's most famous French pedophile, and writing watersports loli porn. You seem to think it's very impressive that he wrote down reams of pages on "what if the point of making things is expending them," "what if utilitarianism bad and religion good," and "what if sex boring and foreplay hot." The only reason you feel so compelled to write gay fanfiction about him and Nietzsche being boyfriends is that you want to pretend either of them really were all that.

>It looks like you have embraced the kind of pessimism that derives from being incapable of loving anything in existence
I love your mother every night, she wears a lacy red thong for me. Seriously, I'll never understand why everyone shilling for this "muh higher meaning" meme needs to cope by calling everyone else a pessimist. The only reason you think it's pessimistic is that you need this boring crutch of a "higher ideal" or "meaning" not to go on a benzo binge and cry to your ex.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
>>
>>33436886
>Please, tell me more about the merits
You're already wrong, since I'm not praising him at all. Again, I'm just giving some depth to what you assume is superficial and shallow. What have you written? Or created?
>The only reason you feel so compelled to write gay fanfiction about him and Nietzsche being boyfriends is that you want to pretend either of them really were all that.
No, since Bataille lived after Nietzsche was dead. And what compelled me to mention that Bataille was inspired by Nietzsche, besides that being explicitly stated by him, is that you claimed that the people I listed would all hate each other. If Bataille hated Nietzsche, or Nietzsche hated Machiavelli, they sure had funny was of showing it.

>Seriously, I'll never understand why everyone shilling for this "muh higher meaning" meme needs to cope by calling everyone else a pessimist.
I called you a pessimist because all you do is criticize. Tell me one thing you genuinely value more than preserving your existence and I'll engage with you about that instead. If you live your life thinking that any attempt at striving for something greater is a cope, then what do I call you? A cynic? Are you like a dime store Diogenes who hates all talk of virtue but doesn't even have the courage to jerk off in the street?
>The only reason you think it's pessimistic is that you need this boring crutch of a "higher ideal" or "meaning" not to go on a benzo binge and cry to your ex.
I need a sense of higher meaning so I don't become a boring, passive loser who can do nothing but reject things. Luckily, I don't have to lean on an "Overman" to have that, since I find it in the things I love by virtue of my nature. What do you love besides my mom's pretty red thong?
>>
>>33436931
>I'm not praising him at all. Again, I'm just giving some depth to what you assume is superficial and shallow.
Coming in to argue that no, you really should take Bataille seriously when he tells you that consumption is sacred and connects you with the world is praise. Not having written three whole volumes of a complaint about utilitarianism that could've been boiled down to "we had kangz and shit because it was wasteful and therefore divine" would've been a higher achievement for him.

>If Bataille hated Nietzsche, or Nietzsche hated Machiavelli, they sure had funny was of showing it.
Putting them all together as part of an imaginary antinomian tradition when
>Machiavelli had nothing to do with the pseudo-mystical rambling of any of the three and only wrote about practical politics
>Nietzsche outright hated everything about Bataille's politics and describes everything about Crowley other than the yoga when talking about the Last Man
>Bataille rejects everything that wants to be reasoned, practical or utilitarian (i.e. Machiavelli) and insisted on the proletarian vanguard meme whenever he stopped to talk about philosophy, which if implemented would've put Crowley on a pike
is insane. You could not put these four people in a room together, let alone make up a philosophical tradition out of them. If you wanted to call Xavier's bit here a gay little LARP trying to be edgy you could've just done that.

>Tell me one thing you genuinely value more than preserving your existence and I'll engage with you about that instead. If you live your life thinking that any attempt at striving for something greater is a cope, then what do I call you? A cynic?
You are getting yourself caught up here again. You cannot imagine a life where your individual will and your passions are incompatible with the very idea of something above yourself, so it's either "subordinate myself to some concept" or "stay home and jerk off."
>>
>>33436991
>Coming in to argue that no, you really should take Bataille seriously when he tells you that consumption is sacred and connects you with the world is praise.
Did I argue that you should take him seriously? Or did I just demand a little more accuracy and nuance? If you're going to address him, doing so by butchering his notion of waste and condensing him into a caricature invites correction from anyone who at least values his novelty. Now I'm giving him praise - what I like about Bataille is willingness to push transgression for its own sake. I suspect you'll take that for an admission that I seek to do as he did if I don't qualify my statement by saying that even if the man was a disturbed tryhard, his philosophy opened creative avenues for others. Transgression does that - it erodes barriers. What I'm doing here is focusing on something I like and ignoring what I don't; what you do is NOTHING but criticize, and I have already voiced my suspicion that that is all you are capable of doing.
>Putting them all together as part of an imaginary antinomian tradition when
They are all antinomian in their own way, yes. When addressing someone I consider to be a child (OP), the context for my grouping is clear: OP takes scattered fragments of villany and recklessly coheres them into a Frankenstein monster that gives shape to his ideal of the villain. I also grouped in anime villains - are you going to claim that I think Nietzsche and Light Yagami would be in perfect agreement? I think Nietzsche would have killed Bataille if he had to live with him, but from a distance the man could even find good things to say about St. Paul: he was capable of meaning-making and clever enough to reverse the ancient values. He had good things to say about Plato, Socrates, Voltaire, Hegel, Schopenhauer, and even Wagner, and late into his writing. He would have had contempt for Bataille's baseness while elevating his will to explore darkness with philosophical clarity.
>>
>>33436991
>You are getting yourself caught up here again. You cannot imagine a life where your individual will and your passions are incompatible with the very idea of something above yourself, so it's either "subordinate myself to some concept" or "stay home and jerk off."
First of all, I'm still waiting for you to honor something. Anything.

Second, if you're going to engage with me at length like this and you think I'm missing something important, then we'd both be better off if you actually made a case for something instead of insinuating that I'm naive while offering me no reason to believe you. Can I fathom the possibility that my individual will is incompatible with the very idea of something above myself? Sure. Wow, that was really something. What would you propose is a more acceptable thing to do by your standards? Or do I have to try to make your case for you to myself to glean any insight from what you're saying?

If you don't find breaking down conventions to make room for the flourishing of more authentic values to be elevating, then we disagree on what "above yourself" means. If pushing oneself out of a base mode of existence to a point where you look down on your former self isn't elevating, then what is? Nothing? Make your case.
>>
>>33437286
Only if you fear ridicule from others for doing so, Yzilmi.
>>
>>33437296
No, you have no courage. That's why you practice ironic detachment from every engagement you're in. You engage with nothing sincerely because to do so would make you exposed, and you know that if you were exposed you would crushed under the weight of your insecurity.
>>
>>33407869
Post dumper, I only join big dumper cults
>>
>>33437304
Seriously, can you say one meaningful thing? If it's another laugh or a "pat pat" then fine, I know where you stand. But I invite you to share one idea that means something to you. Are you capable of sincerity?
>>
>>33437310
Straight busta
>>
>>33437327
Nice time stamp darkie
>>
>>33437317
Much more than I was expecting. Okay.
>>33437339
That's not me.
>>
>>33437353
Your win condition is to facilitate a "flame" of entertainment that never dies. This is brought to fruition by getting the lasting attention of someone.

Your victory can't be confirmed, because it requires an indefinite duration. A win condition should have a clear endpoint, otherwise you can never know if you've won.
>>
>>33437369
Every instance of enjoyment is a win. How noble of you.

I, for one, take great pleasure in your attempts to imitate me. Each time you use my name, you create an opportunity to confound others. This is a win-win.
>>
>>33437384
>We isolate the deviants such as the coomers and the women
I could not agree more. Let the gooners and the BPDemons poison each other while we speak. They are a match made in Hell.
>>
>>33436991
>describes everything about Crowley other than the yoga when talking about the Last Man

Quotes:
"for me a human being is a pleasant, brave, inventive animal which has no equal on earth; it finds the right path even in every labyrinth. I like him: I often reflect how I could bring him further forwards and make him stronger, more evil, and more profound than he is." - "Stronger, more evil, and more profound?" I asked shocked. "Yes," he said once more, "stronger, more evil, and more profound, also more beautiful" - The Genius of The Heart

"I love those who do not know how to live, except by going under, for they are those who cross over."
"I say unto you: one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. I say unto you: you still have chaos in yourselves.
"Alas, the time is coming when man will no longer give birth to a star. Alas, the time of the most despicable man is coming, he that is no longer able to despise himself. Behold, I show you the last man."
"No shepherd and one herd! Everybody wants the same, everybody is the same: whoever feels different goes voluntarily into a madhouse.
'Formerly, all the world was mad,' say the most refined, and they blink..."

Crowley was not the Last Man, because he was a chaotic, "evil", experimental, transgressive piece of shit who is widely regarded as insane by people who would not have the inclination, courage, or energy to engage in the same type of filth, let alone the same level. The Last Man is a nobody - Crowley was less contemptible somebody. You DO NOT know what you're talking about.
>>
>>33437423
Sounds like something straight out of Zarathustra. I've talked to several of them, even hooked up with one before. It's not worthy of being called a madhouse - this place contains mostly corpses.

Now I just go about and fucking roast, not only for my amusement, but with the hope of inspiring someone, anyone on here, to live differently. Because if I can inspire someone on /soc/, I can inspire anyone.
>>
>>33437462
DON'T MAKE ME DO A FOURTH
>>
>>33437474
>You definitely have inspired me to read more on philosophy and psychology that is for sure.
I AM A GOD!

No, you have life in you. To be a god, I'll have to inspire someone like that fat, hairy fucking goonlord who wants women to call him fat and ugly so he can coom. So maybe not "anyone". I need to bring the dead back to life.
>>
>>33437490
I call that the Earth.
>>
>>33437495
Fair.
>>
>>33437507
Ah, a fellow Tarot enjoyer.
>>
>>33437519
A woman says "what is a star?"
And blinks.
>>
File: IMG_9458.jpg (213 KB, 660x529)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
Thank you fake yzilma for being funny. I laugh every time I see you interact with real yzilma.
>>
>>33413019
Want to bet?
>>
File: 1637378937527.jpg (83 KB, 900x900)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Notice to all anons: Indulging loons that post threads like this is how you get your information stolen, or worse! Avoid anyone that speaks like this, use your head and be safe.
>>
>>33407869
faggot
>>
>>33407869
I’m obsessed
>>
>>33440441
Welcome to the mental illness club. Still haven't found a cure.
>>
>>33439883
There are other Yzilmas too. I think we're up to 4 total, but only 3 are committed.
>>
>>33407869
Tell me you're a pedophile without telling me you're a pedophile.
Honestly who falls for this crap lol.
>>
>>33440763
He's actually a cougar-chaser.
>>
>>33440974
I have been known to date above my age from time to time.
>>
>>33441082
Interesting that you didn't deny it this time. But to answer your question, I remember you posting about ERPing with middle-aged women on /vg/.
>>
>>33441089
The autistic Hrothgar?
>>
>>33441093
Wow. I didn't expect that to be honest 0_0
>>
>>33441099
Is it a femra? I remember you being sought after by femras.
>>
>>33441219
Yes, I'm deeply unwell and mentally ill. I hope I'm not bothering you.
>>
>>33441099
how do I get hags in FFXIV? I played awhile ago not knowing this was an option
>>
>>33437490
>Some of us just make sure the others are in tune by being around.
fancy way to say you contribute nothing and think you have a right to say how things are done, filthly kike
>>
>>33442798
not as funny as adding an extra L to filthy
didnt address my point either, loser parasite
>>
>>33443005
Did you just rip on your own post for a typo by accident?
>>
File: 1577734237581.jpg (60 KB, 720x766)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>tripfag
kys nigger
>>
Mentally ill thread
>>
>>33447505
For you? Heaven's Gate.
>>
>>33437296
also, you sound like this annoying redditor i knew in high school who worshipped the shit out of old elon musk
>>
>>33437490
you literally stole this rhetoric from Serial Experiments Lain
>>
>>33450913
if theres something i can praise you for, at least you killed one of the many gooner threads
>>
No, thanks. I'll go play Cult of the Lamb and engage in orgies during swingers parties instead.
>>
Hey there! 24M Gay submissive male, looking for any groups or cults that are looking for sexual submissives!

About me: 24M Northeast U.S., 5’7, white, thicc but losing weight. Grad student, works in banking, interested in politics, sports, history, baking, philosophy, sexuality, sociology, economics/finance, and more. Open to long-term and eventual meetups.

Interests - Politics (U.S. Democrat), Gaming, Music (Radiohead, Ye, Emo/Folk/Indie, really anything desu), Sexuality and Kink, Philosophy, Economics/Finance

Kik - UsualSuspekkt

Discord - YourDeepRest
>>
>>33433064
how can I contact this person

add me add me
discord is staticdeer
>>
It's all so pretentious...
>>
>>33453999
omg that’s me! I sent u a friend request!
>>
>>33407869
Post your armpits and I'll be your bitch until the day you kick me to the curb.
>>
>>33456307
>He actually did it
Arf arf.
>>
>>33407869
Fucking wacko
>>
>>33462304
Kill yourself
>>
>>33407869
I contacted the OP and he just kept trying to get me to buy hormone pills from India.
>>
>>33468176
That's too fucking funny, post screenshots.
>>
You are so bad at running a cult, I want to pity you, but I can't because your goal is to abuse young people who don't know better. I never thought I'd see the day I'm in support of the FBI, but I suppose each dog has his day.
>>
>>33468490
Not very creative.
>>
>>33468176
Fucking jeets man

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.