[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anyone else tired of the degeneracy on this board, or that RP servers are dry and soulless. Maybe you have been given the passive aggressive cold shoulder by normies on roleplay servers and can't find anything anymore.

>what is this thread
A thread to find soulful roleplay and maybe a group of frens along the way. A thread that isn't based around sex and perversions. Maybe you can find a slice of life, romance, or story driven roleplays, maybe you want to host a DnD night for frens, strangers and find like minded people with similar down to earth interests. A comfy thread for people that want refuge from the storm.

>rules:
-no coomers or lewd advertisement, keep that in /Erpg/ and other threads that ask for it
-no shills: yes discord servers are allowed if they are not an already established group. New ones are fine.
-Keep the thread drama free for courtesy at least
-no meta posting
-keep lewd images out of here
-keep it comfy

>what are you looking
Story driven roleplay that I can make use of my characters that I've been itching to larp as for some time now. So many ideas while keeping the setting simple with exciting elements etched into it. Maybe a group roleplay to host a DnD night for strangers and vegabonds to finally affirmation away from loneliness

>not looking for
degenerates, coomers, once again: people who make sex their entire personality and character design. Toxic controlling people, loud obnoxious people, or people with main character syndrome unless it's for ironic memes. Heavily politicized people unless it is apart of lore and applied creatively I don't usually mind. Underaged, and people who don't post their ASL, at least their age.

>contact
your discord tag, discord servers are welcomed
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
File: Scorn-Xbox-Cover.jpg (227 KB, 2000x1000)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>ASL

>looking for
a roleplay, have several unique characters with different back stories and deep lore, a lot of them are apart of an extended universe and just want someone to connect with.

Mostly into horror or morbid gothic settings and body horror like scorn, lore driven roleplays where secrets get uncovered or going on quests/missions. If a group then it's fine too. Anyone obsessed with empires

>not looking for
erp, short term roleplay, people that I can't seem to communicate with well.

More about me:
I'm retarded but I want something greater even though my mind is unable to express it well or absorb it. I can try to conduct a good paragraph or two sometimes even more depends how invested I am in the roleplay.

>contact
discord: geliv12
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
I would love to roleplay the following lore:

>you
A strong, independent warrior of the spirit with a grand vision for the future and a drive that causes passion to burst from your heart like a solar storm. You are constantly evolving and transcending the limitations of the common human through your active, relentless engagement with the deepest challenges life has to offer, combined with an unbridled intellect and self-awareness that make possible the profoundest wisdom and insight into the world and the human condition. You weep harder, fight more fiercely, covet more maliciously than the greatest human beings to have ever lived, and your inner life floods out into the world around you, changing its course so remarkably that the strictest and most cynical determinist is convinced of free will. You affirm life in all of its aspects, and you set yourself upon the highest peak of the highest mountain, glorifying existence with the transcendent radiance of your sublime spirit.
>>
>>33433261
bump
>>
File: 71187.jpg (490 KB, 1079x1600)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>33433261
Any euros or fellow south slavs here who would like to start a small cozy group that plays once a week? I am a ttrpg noob. I hear gurps is good for realism and many different settings. We can do martial arts stories, historical and fantasy worlds. Immersion, story and having fun is the most important thing. If there is interest we can throw around some ideas and come up with something everyone will like.
>>
>>33440925
I'm willing to join,
disc: dahgu124
>>
>>33436608
I have an avatar similar to that but their warrior spirit ends up becoming a full fledge tyrant with the hatred they feel for the human condition, their profound knowledge leads them to a state of cynicalism and yet their disgust for nihilism sparks a dark side of optimism that forces others to jump above raised expectations or annihilation. Though you will be able to roleplay in the phase before they take systematic power in their hands.
>>
>>33433588
Your contact info didnt work for me sadly
>>
>>33445858
try dahgu124, I delete my burnout accounts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.