[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A thread for brothers and sisters of God to mingle.

>Kontakion (Tone 3)

>Having been a sinful woman,
>You became through repentance a Bride of Christ.
>Having attained angelic life,
>You defeated demons with the weapon of the Cross;
>Therefore, O most glorious Mary you are a Bride of the Kingdom!

Pray for this board Saint Mary of Egypt! May there be a SFW /soc/ board one day!

Example Template

>Age / Sex / Location
>Denomination/Religion
>Brief biography
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Contact

Please, refrain from posting NSFW images.
Although this is an absolute hedonistic hellhole, an online Sodom and Gomorrah. Surely, even in the depths of hades there are those who seek repentance.
Yeah, you likely won't find love here, but what we might find is likeminded souls.
Those with similar backgrounds, similar struggles, on a similar path towards God.
May the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit bless this board and all of its users
Amen.
>>
File: IMG_0793.jpg (130 KB, 900x506)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
Get real and get out faggot
>>
>>33435236
Learn how to sage, you're just bumping the thread.
>>
>Age / Sex / Location
18 / female / united states
>Denomination/Religion
a christian, considering conversion to catholicism (still doing research and seeing if theres a priest i can talk to!)
>Brief biography
there arent a lot of interesting things about me...
i adore animals, i hope to live on an off grid homestead someday, i spend too much time in my head, i think about my childhood dog every day, i try to be a person that my child self would look up to, etc etc!
>Looking for
any sort of friendship!
>Not looking for
sexual stuff
>Contact
discord : areyouliving
email : areyouliving@proton.me
>>
>>33435227
22 Male New York

Lutheran

No one.

Nothing.

Not nothing.

Sognara/Yzilma
>>
>Age / Sex / Location
21/M/Europe

>Denomination/Religion
Orthodox Christian

>Brief biography
Just a Orthodox Christian, pretty engaged in my parish. I’m into reading, some nerd stuff, history, good movies and other basic stuff

>Looking for
Any other fun to talk to Christians, europeans are preferable due to timezones but I don’t care too much. If anyone is engaged in their parish or such I’d love to get tips here and there

>Not looking for
Any form of degeneracy honestly or debates (but discussions are fun)

>Contact
Discord: thelastsven
>>
>>33435586
minor
>>
File: 1000023176.png (2.03 MB, 2100x1100)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>33435227
good thread, thank you
Orthodox Christian. I shouldnt be here, and neither should the person I want to end up with, but it's just one passive avenue I occasionally reluctantly use because I'm not very normal. I wish it was a blue board.
44m us. I made a thing for the ideal partner thread so I'll post that. discord- mostlynormal
>>
Yes, this is the perfect board to place holy icons - have these venerable images be located right next to images of fat, hairy slobs begging to be degraded so they can goon. Right next to images of femboy anuses and giant dicks. You're showing so much respect and reverence for your Lord by doing that.

These windows into the divine are placed alongside windows into places worse than Hades itself. Worse than outer darkness. Worse than, dare I say it, your mom's box. Here, in this place where you cast pearls before swine, where the gospel message is rejected, slandered, blasphemed, and ignored, you make a thread for your brothers in Christ to commune with God and live with their whole being in the divine life. As God condescend for our salvation, you show your holiness by condescending here among the harlots and ignoblest of men. Your purpose is clear: to bring the Holy Word of Christ down into the depths to attract no one and accomplish nothing but your own degradation and straying from the path of righteousness.
>>
>>33436532
Shut up demon larper
>>
>>33436532
I'm right. You're wrong. Ask your priest or pastor if you should even be here, let alone be posting holy images in the midst of such filth. You have to ask them because you are forbidden from having the pride required to ask of your own soul.
>>
>>33437500
This is not the real Yzilma. I am. God says so.
>>
>>33435699
>>33435586
every "18 / f" on this board is illegal, remember that boys
>>
>>33435227
bump
>>
File: Screenshot_.png (24 KB, 492x150)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
20/m/southeastern europe, gonna be close to central soon

orthodox

>Brief biography
trying to be humble but i'm kinda lost for words here, the only interesting thing about me is that i'm slightly above average, a lot of teachers described me as an intelligent kid and I breezed through the school without much effort which resulted in my stunted work ethic, which I hope I will fix in university. I always had a fear of God instilled in me but I really started expanding my knowledge on the subject about 3 years ago. Pretty much anything is in my realm of interest. Appearance: black short hair, 190cm, lean and athletic

>Looking for
Someone to get saved with, who doesn't live too far or isn't too far from my age, has interest in faith and can hold a conversation beyond some basic shallow stuff (please).

>Not looking for
Immature, extensive baggage, uninterested/doesn't communicate, not too below my looksmatch preferably

>Contact
cumar9@protonmail.com
>>
File: GXdEVpfbwAIqJLN.png (992 KB, 680x654)
992 KB
992 KB PNG
>>
>>33441700
Thank you for the bump, reddit timmy
>>
Go back to iFunny
>>
>>33435236
kys tranny nigger I'm not Christian and I hate degenerate wogs too
>>
>>33436532
what's wrong with spamming this shit fest something good for once. Im fine with a virtual crusade
>>
>>33435840
this is a Christian thread not a Jewish psyop mutt thread, nigger
>>
>>33436532
Christ entered hell for the salvation of all.
>>
24M Cuckold sharing cute NN pics and info of my crush that I’m obsessed with. Looking for Gods or religious Bulls. Bonus if you write well, major turn-on.

Kik - UsualSuspekkt

Discord - YourDeepRest
>>
>>33444725
>>33444737
Yes, that's exactly why you're here. God knows you're telling the whole truth.
>>
>>33445046
project your goonerism towards us HAHAHA for he knows so little about things other than what lurks in his own mind but a crusty cum golem forged by xir own wasted god given genes BAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
File: 1726596229223.jpg (28 KB, 564x564)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Bump against the world
>>
I wanna get into religion for the altruistic structure, but I'm seemingly constitutionally incapable of seeing proof in a present God.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.