[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cute.jpg (514 KB, 2048x1463)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
This is a thread for those looking for a loving BDSM relationship or a loving relationship with BDSM elements.

Feel free to use the below template:

>a/s/l
>physical features
>career/life situation
>interests/hobbies
>khhv status
>looking for
>kinks
>discord
>>
This is a bot thread.
>>
>asl
Late 30s/Male
>Interests
Art. Music, photography, animation, visual design. Technology, video games, the internet, esoteric rabbit hole nonsense, lolcows, and much more. Your usual case of unsupervised internet access from an early age
>Kinks
Total power exchange is the crux of it. It is a strange yin-yang dynamic. I am well adjusted, kind, open minded, and down to earth. Far from a hateful person. But I want to own someone. I desire a woman to completely submit and obey. To the extent that she is willing to do anything, say anything, be anything, and be treated any way for me. I enjoy testing and pushing limits, both physical and emotional. Whether it's degrading my partner, forcing her to worship or take far more dick than she can handle, or leaving her lower body sore, it's all fair game. I can be cruel, but at the end of the day the pleasure and happiness of myself and my partner are the most important things to me. Yes I know it's not normal and you are free to judge me.
Feel free to come be curious if you've ever wondered what it's like to be hurt by a massive cock.
>looking for
Self-explanatory
>not looking for
Should also be self-explanatory. I'm not interested in men or transgenders.
>tag
decentlyexposed
>>
24 M Belgium Bi virgin chubby with smallish dick

Mainly looking for a master or mistress that wants to abuse my cock and make cum over and over however way they want until they feel pleased or tie me up
I can do irl or online
Never had any anal experience yet..

Kik: BartRogers69
>>
File: 1828405017249.jpg (34 KB, 564x557)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>33435467
>a/s/l
21/m/east coast

>physical features
-white (slav)
-5'11
-dark hair
-glasses
-blue eyes
-baby face
-lean build

>career/life situation
i'm a cs student at a large public university. i'd like to work in big tech after i graduate

>interests/hobbies
i spend my free time reading, programming, and working out. i mainly read fantasy, sci-fi, philosophy, and history books. i also like to play strategy games or rpgs when i can. when it's nice outside, i like to travel and/or go hiking

>personality
i come across as a pretty introverted person but i can be more extroverted around friends. i don't easily make friends but i form close friendships with people i chose to befriend

i'm looking for a gf who i can love very deeply. i want to find someone i can devote my life to

>khhv status
khhv. i would only seek a relationship with someone i could see myself marrying

>looking for
i'm looking for a clingy, loving girl (bio f) that i can take care of and eventually marry. i want to find a girl who i can love very intensely

ideally, we'd have a loving bdsm relationship. i would like a dom and sub dynamic that involves not only traditional aspects of bdsm but also me taking care of my gf

>kinks
my two main ones would be anal and bdsm related stuff

>discord
flying.on_e
>>
File: IMG_4805.jpg (1.09 MB, 2316x3088)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
30/f
Useless femme subby masochist located in Philadelphia/South Jersey area looking for real long term TPE relationship.

Irl I’m a big goofy nerd, Occaisionally endearingly autistic. I like making art and collecting toys and comics.

Kink wise I’m into a lot but mostly looking for someone who has the sort of presence and command that makes my brain go real dumb and zip into subspace. I just love respecting someone and being kinda obsessed with them. I have a useless oral fixation, I’m really into pet play, impact play, choking, idk what else to say? I’m very much a “I’ll try anything twice” creature.

I don’t take verbal abuse too seriously, kinda pulls me out of things. Not into stereotypical “gross” stuff that most people list as hard limits. I like bear shaped men and I’m not interested in anyone under 30

Not posting contact x: post urs
>>
>>33435626
Oh I'm loving BDSM, alright. I was just forced by my male dom to eat out a dog's asshole. It was alright. I've had my balls strangled and tied to a knob in the floor for 3 hours, and my small feminine penis is locked in a flat chastity cage. I'm not allowed to cum ever again, which is fine by me. I can just imagine cumming while I like the dog drool off my daddy dom's wet taint while his bro kicks the shit out of my balls until I'm dead.
>>
>>33436428
Silverjay2345

34 m USA
>>
>>33436428
noticemesempai
>>
>>33436428
magnumdml
>>
>>33436428
Hyperboreamyth
Discord
>>
File: 1726287432642.jpg (81 KB, 720x675)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
27 m california bay area. 180 pounds, six foot, blue eyes, and moustache.
i am looking for a switch gf to for rough sex and warm affection. my biggest kinks are collars and pegging, but i'd be open to trying lots of other stuff. i am not interested in an open relationship. i cook well, am in good shape, and am very well read.

kik: cryinshameless.
>>
>ASL
31 / M / Australia

>About me
Gentle, experienced Master. Looking for a lifelong, 24/7 TPE, Master/slave dynamic IRL.
I want to take you in, make you feel safe, happy, and cared for, and fix everything wrong in your life.
I am a perfectionist. I want to teach, train, and mould you to become perfect for me in every way.
I have one IRL slave currently who I have had for three years now, and I'm looking for at least one more.
I'm white, 5'10/178cm tall, 70kg. I have shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, and short-medium length facial hair.

>About you
You are a cis or trans woman.
You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen.
You are 18-22 years old.
You are 5'8/173cm or shorter, and not obese. Any ethnicity/skin tone is okay.
You want a Master who will take good care of you and care about you very much.
You want to be a good, obedient slave. You will always try your best, and you truly want nothing more than to become a perfect slave for your Master.
Your only true goal in life, and the only thing that truly fulfils you and gives you meaning and purpose, is serving your Master as well as you possibly can.
You would love spending *all* of your time either completing tasks for me, or serving me directly.
You desperately want to leave your old life behind you and start a new life as my devoted slave.
You aren't overly sexual. You want to be a slave for non-sexual reasons.
You don't want or need romance at all. I will never have romantic feelings for my slaves.

>NOT looking for
Anyone under 18.
Anyone who isn't an Australian or New Zealand citizen.
Anyone motivated only or primarily by sexual desire.

>Contact
Discord: Lyatemp
>>
File: ldkdksodjidjsjd.jpg (232 KB, 680x631)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
i want a master to own me meow

@kirirawr
>>
>>33438117
Underaged
>>
File: iosixd253ymd1.jpg (74 KB, 984x1280)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
26 / F / Domme / London uK

Experienced Domme here with a lot of kink lists looking for determined and serious submissive kinky nerd guy who's was hopeless to find the right Domme/Goddess to serve, im here to fulfill your desires so why dont you give this a shot and maybe we can arrange something in the future !

KIK : itschnll22
SC: Goddesschanell2
>>
>ASL
19 Male French in the UK

>Looking for
I am looking for a submissive girl/feminine femboy (18-25)

My main interest is to have my average body worshiped - frm feets to armpits, scent, piss, asshole, drool, fingers, etc.

I am also DEEPLY into total power exchange dynamics: controling your every actions from distance or IRL, monitoring you, giving you orders etc.

I want you to be obsessed by me, obeying to everything and treating me and my body like your own personal god.

I also enjoy other stuff as well as more vanilla stuff.

Come tell me more about your depaved kinks and how much of a girlfailure you are ^_^

>Not looking for
Masculine men.

>Discord
azulain.
(with the dot)
>>
M 45 Germany, looking for a younger female who is interested in private fun and interactive digital teasing.

Kik: 17489hgw
Telegram: HGWLER
Discord: maxlanger
Snapchat: hgw17491
Instagram: herrvanthom
>>
>>33435467
bump
>>
why do none of you want a submissive tranny? i could be so good for you :(
>>
File: kiriproof.jpg (214 KB, 1571x648)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>33438117
>>33438155

kirirawr, known minor
avoid
>>
>>33440579
Give discord slut
>>
Non obvious hardcore and extreme people will be ignored. Off topic chats will be ignored

A/S/L
19 femboy uk Dumfries

Looking for extreme owner

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being
someone who can command well

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.
Also early on talk normally and get to know eachother to see if we will like eachother first please
preferably to a extreme where i need permission to move, speak, and so on with bathroom, food, money, games ect ect

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My List is flashing online humiliation group humiliation degrading risk crying breathplay findom techdom attention ass attention outdoors
Spanking aheago Thigh highs TPE light pain Cold Kittenplay Slapping pee expousre blackmail Public Hunger Rape(CNC) Impregnation pregnancy
Inflation Live Tracking Live Camera Life Ruin OrgasmRuin Kidnap(CNC) robbery(CNC) Choking emptional-minipulation Farting Wedgie MoveDom. Sensdep

Kik KittenBabyy69
>>
>>33440581
I just uh... Went off a hunch. Good to know i am right about this.
>>
>ASL
28 M England
>Letter (Gay / Bi / etc.)
Gay man
>About you
White, submissive bottom guy, 5'8, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build, not bad looking.

Work in marketing, professional, not a typical '4chan' type.
>Interests/Hobbies/
Music, history,
>Looking for
Looking to fall in love and have a relationship with someone who loves to be loved and wants to be with someone where we will be each other's world.

I want someone who isn't scared of an intense relationship and wants to fall in love quickly.

Bonuses are: kinky guys, Dom guys, white guys, right wing guys, nerds, controlling ad jealous types

UK based would be great, but ultimately age and location isn't important. I am willing to relocate for the right guy.

>Not looking for
Bottoms, guys who can't hold a conversation, people looking just for casual

>Discord Tag
zarabp

(also on telegram: twb96 and kik: daddyissues796)
>>
File: 1000060378.png (1.59 MB, 850x1263)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
discord:sleeve69420
looking for someone to bully, tease, own, and make fun of me
the ONLY requirement is being a girl (or being good at pretending to be one).
>>
24M Cuckold sharing pics and info of my crush that I'm obsessed with. NN cute pics, open to long-term roleplay and possibly even more. Bonus if you write well. Hope to hear from you, Sir!

YourDeepRest
>>
Master seeking online slave girls send your limits and age I'm 29
Kik reesehuk
>>
I'm in my 30s, Male, 6ft tall, average build and well-dressed. I’ve attained stability in my life in most aspects and I’m looking to continue the next part of my lifelong plan.

I am seeking a young lady to keep - and if necessary, train - perpetually as my little slut. Ideally, you are tired of conventional relationships and are eager to be unhealthily obsessed with someone to the point of making rash and impulsive decisions that could prove detrimental to your well-being.

I do not have any hard requirements for the aesthetics of my potential slave, and I have only one request: That you put in every possible effort to encapsulate the ideals of obedience and submission, as a slave should have. This will, of course, be done as per your comfort level and experience.

If you are older than 29 or below 18, non-female, unable to commit and looking for something short term, please look elsewhere.

For interested parties, my discord tag is beneaththeheel
>>
>>33436428
Mid 30s, near you, experienced:

sanitycomplex.
>>
>ASL
21/M/US
>Body traits
5'11, 175 pounds, white, baby-faced
>Personality traits
I love to talk, and i'm extremely lonely. I love codepenancy, it's been my coping skill since I was little. I will talk to you for every waking second and obsess about you nonstop. I literally can't help it. I can be shy or very excitable, but i try to be very positive. I have a slew of depression and anxiety issues, I'm a bit of a wreck. I want to learn everything about you!!

i work full time but i can always text, near 24/7
>Interests
shitty kids mmos, collecting plushies I don't need, love listening to music of all genres.

>About your life and goals
working a dead-end job with no friends, but my goal is to find someone to love on and live with forever. I'm willing to move for an LDR and I've done it before.

>What you're looking for
Female (cis or trans), pretty face. not concerned about much else but that you're willing to let me dote on you and please don't mess with my head!

>contact
sleepyhead02826
>>
>>33441782
This is a thread for people looking for bdsm relationships
>>
File: firefox_KcO6ZmXwSi.png (138 KB, 410x378)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>ASL
33/M/US

>describe yourself
tall, handsome, successful, self supported, shut in, bitter, burnt out. dry, like a dark joke or a cabernet. sexual degenerate into taboo and extreme power dynamics, total dork into manga and video games. scatterbrained societal dropout who's found my personal slice of satisfaction in this weird world and seeking to share it.

>looking for
mutual obsession with an attractive american woman. anywhere in the country as long as you're open to travel short term, relocate long term, and don't mind the neighbors asking questions about the screaming and the new bruises that you keep finding ways to show off.

i want to adore and dote on you and dress you up in pretty clothes and take you out on nice dates just to tear your tights beneath your skirt and grope your drooling cunt when no one's looking then force my sticky fingers down your throat.

you deserve respect as a human being and objectification as a fucktoy and a slut and you shouldn't have to choose because choices are more fulfilling and more fun when they're made for you.

size gaps/age gaps, forced nudity, petplay/collaring, free use, cnc/kidnapping/intox, dependence/addiction, ddlg, brainwashing/grooming/conditioning/hypno, worship, misogyny, degradation/humiliation, orgasm control/denial, anal (only), bondage and beating and many more

>not looking for
our nonconsent absolutely must be consensual first and foremost. i do not want to hold you against your will or cause lasting harm. however, i might be willing to twist the meanings of those words if i like you enough to leave my mark on you in less metaphorical ways.

no men, no children, no vanilla, no obese, no online only, no bigots or people who make politics their whole personality. no diapers/scat/vomit.

>disco
d_m_nt_d
>>
>ASL: 25 MTF Toronto

Honestly I just want a boyfriend who’s a bit more on the dominant side and not overly masculine. Im super shy, kinda alt, dress pretty preppy and I’m small. If this interests you at all then send me a message. Maybe we’d be compatible.

I’m way too into petplay btw.

Tag: hurledagainstthe
>>
Dominant German M 45 Germany, looking for a younger, really open-minded and obedient female who is interested in interactive digital teasing, fulfilling tasks, online controlling and lewd experiences in general. You must be willing to send live pics and vids. Biological females only!

Kik: 17489hgw
Telegram: HGWLER
Discord: maxlanger
Snapchat: hgw17491
Instagram: herrvanthom
>>
>a/s/l
20, Male, East Coast
>physical features
5'10" Athletic build
>career/life situation
national guard/college
>interests/hobbies
lifting
jui jitsu
reading
hiking
>looking for
a submissive female
someone who wants to serve
most importantly: someone who is always asking how they can serve me better!
add my discord and we can have a more in depth discussion about what I need from you
>discord
anon_9567_60871
>>
Picture of me
>>
>>33436428
Darkxanderwolf
In your area, and bear shaped.
>>
>asl
24/Male/East Coast
>interests
Reading, philosophy, spirituality, working out, conspiracies
>looking for
Cute girlfriend to manipulate
>username
rehabilitationfactory
>>
F/22/bi
I feel like this threat is getting the wrong people lol. If there is anyone out there that just wants that ddlg relationship but it’s more of a sweet protective and caring relationship let me know. Not looking to get degraded or manipulated- if you’re genuine it won’t take any convincing.

Kik- mik0.0milky
>>
19 [M4F] #online very new to this looking for someone to make me feel like I have a purpose.

19 uk here.
For a while now I’ve been searching for this sort of relationship. I have recently ish ( through terrible things happening to me that I will tell you in time) just been extremely lonely, I don’t want to say the word depressed but that kind of way, and just having 0 inspiration and want if any kind.

I am hoping to find someone from here to not only have a femdom relationship but also guide me and controll my life either to give me a reason to actually get up and do somthing, or make me crave you more by making my life worse. (I WOULD LOVE EITHER IF THESE)

About me: 6ft3, 150 ish pounds. Brown hair almost to my neck. I get told I have feminine legs? Hah. Light body hair. I am very into video games and spend most of my time with friends online playing some.

Preferences: I wouldn’t mind someone my age or older either is perfectly fine.
Preferably a time zone near ish mine or if you are further away I hope you have a decent bit of free time.

Please feel free to ask any questions I’ll answer any

DISCORD meowy4
>>
19 [M4F] #online very new to this looking for someone to make me feel like I have a purpose.

19 uk here.
For a while now I’ve been searching for this sort of relationship. I have recently ish ( through terrible things happening to me that I will tell you in time) just been extremely lonely, I don’t want to say the word depressed but that kind of way, and just having 0 inspiration and want if any kind.

I am hoping to find someone from here to not only have a femdom relationship but also guide me and controll my life either to give me a reason to actually get up and do somthing, or make me crave you more by making my life worse. (I WOULD LOVE EITHER IF THESE)

About me: 6ft3, 150 ish pounds. Brown hair almost to my neck. I get told I have feminine legs? Hah. Light body hair. I am very into video games and spend most of my time with friends online playing some.

Preferences: I wouldn’t mind someone my age or older either is perfectly fine. I would prefer a more controlling person but not a dealbreaker
Preferably a time zone near ish mine or if you are further away I hope you have a decent bit of free time.

Please feel free to ask any questions I’ll answer any

DISCORD meowy4
>>
Hey there! 24M Gay submissive male, looking for dominant males interested in a long-term S/M relationship!

About me: 24M Northeast U.S., 5’7, white, thicc but losing weight. Grad student, works in banking, interested in politics, sports, history, baking, philosophy, sexuality, sociology, economics/finance, and more. Open to long-term and eventual meetups.

Interests - Politics (U.S. Democrat), Gaming, Music (Radiohead, Ye, Emo/Folk/Indie, really anything desu), Sexuality and Kink, Philosophy, Economics/Finance

Kik - UsualSuspekkt

Discord - YourDeepRest
>>
>ASL
28 M England
>Letter (Gay / Bi / etc.)
Gay man
>About you
White, submissive bottom guy, 5'8, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build, not bad looking.

Work in marketing, professional, not a typical '4chan' type.
>Interests/Hobbies/
Music, history,
>Looking for
Looking to fall in love and have a relationship with someone who loves to be loved and wants to be with someone where we will be each other's world.

I want someone who isn't scared of an intense relationship and wants to fall in love quickly.

Bonuses are: kinky guys, Dom guys, white guys, right wing guys, nerds, controlling ad jealous types

UK based would be great, but ultimately age and location isn't important. I am willing to relocate for the right guy.

>Not looking for
Bottoms, guys who can't hold a conversation, people looking just for casual

>Discord Tag
zarabp

(also on telegram: twb96 and kik: daddyissues796)
xo
>>
>ASL
35/M/US western time

> looking for
I'd love to meet a cute ladyfriend to flirt and chat with, maybe watch movies and/or play games occasionally. Open to anything from dirty talk to voice calls, pics, video or more if we like one another.

If we have very good chemistry, then I'm open to a longer-term dynamic. For more on what I'd want out of that, see sexual interests below.

> not looking for
anyone with a penis, catfish, dull conversation, text-based roleplay

> sexual interests
Daddy style dom, sadist, and rigger. Particularly interested in ddlg (obviously) and free use/total power exchange type dynamics. I prefer taking control and work particularly well both with brats and the more eager-to-obey types of submissive girl. Happy to work with you even if there is little BDSM experience!

> me
6’0, all-around nerd. STEM prof, bookworm (history, sci fi, fantasy in particular), games, HEMA, museums, hikes (& general outdoorsy shit).

> tag
ash.and.elm (bonus points if you know the reference here)
>>
>ASL
19 Male French in the UK

>Looking for
I am looking for a submissive girl/feminine femboy (18-25)

My main interest is to have my average body worshiped - frm feets to armpits, scent, piss, asshole, drool, fingers, etc.

I am also DEEPLY into total power exchange dynamics: controling your every actions from distance or IRL, monitoring you, giving you orders etc.

I want you to be obsessed by me, obeying to everything and treating me and my body like your own personal god.

I also enjoy other stuff as well as more vanilla stuff.

Come tell me more about your depaved kinks and how much of a girlfailure you are ^_^

>Not looking for
Masculine men.

>Discord
azulain.
(with the dot)
>>
File: 000065020008.jpg (963 KB, 1576x2060)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
>ASL
29/M/Canada
>About you
Live in a big city, work remote in tech. I grew up on a farm but have been trying to find a place I want to live - I like to travel a lot for fun but I'm hoping to settle down soon. I'm 5'10, white, a little fat but good looking. I've got so many interests i'm sure we can find something in common! Photography (mostly film), BJJ, reading, music, anything outdoorsy. Just got back from the bar.
>What you're looking for
A woman to get to know, VC. Like to be dominant in a positive way.
>What you're NOT looking for
Severe mental illness.
>Contact
Discord: tolottols
>>
42M/19F/USA near Chicago

DDlg dynamic couple looking for a F/MtF/femboy submissive partner.

I'm a retired combat veteran and she's currently a NEET while she learns what it's like to be treated, cared for, and loved like a human being. I rescued her from a dysfunctional situation and drove to NYC to pick her up a week after I responded to her post on here... that was three months ago and she's now come to know a love and care she's never experienced before. We both have bpd, and ptsd, and I have audhd so someone who is empathetic and understanding is essential. We've been a great support system for each other and have enriched each others lives so much. I have a lot of experience as a caregiver and Daddy Dom and would love to find another person to bring into our dynamic to share in the joy, love, and support we have bonded so strongly over. I would like someone to be able to indulge in my more sadistic kinks with so masochists strongly preferred.

Disc/kik/snap/telegram: warriorpoet1153
>>
>asl
24/Male/East Coast
>interests
Reading, philosophy, spirituality, working out, and conspiracies,
>looking for
Cute girlfriend to manipulate!
>username
rehabilitationfactory
>>
File: 1712720023539825.jpg (23 KB, 408x612)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/UK
>About you
I like to live life to the fullest, having a laugh, being able to joke around, banter, etc. I also like vidja, history, and going on walks through nature, including hiking. Hearing about other cultures, and faiths, is also deeply fascinating, imo, I love meeting new people, and hearing about their experiences. I occasionally drink, and such, too. NSFW-wise, I'm a sub, but I don't like offering my submission to people, and would rather have it taken from me. I'm very much into BDSM, CNC, TPE, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, etc.
>Kinks
Basically everything BDSM-related. Any form of domination gets me going, so even if I don't enjoy something, being forced to do it will likely make me enjoy it, regardless. I have few limits, other than the obvious (scat, incest, bestiality, and full public exposure.) Honestly, if it involves me going through some kind of torment, I'm probably into it.
>What you're looking for
It's probably pretty apparent so far that I'm probably most suited to someone who's dominant. I'd love to be able to meet someone who's sadistic, but, also someone I can spend time with. Suffice to say, I don't really expect many people want to dominate total strangers, so for now I'd rather just get to know people, and see where it goes. If there is someone who already wants to dom me, well... You're welcome to try lol
Seriously tho, no pressure to talk about anything NSFW. I just enjoy meeting interesting new people, more than anything.
>What you're NOT looking for
Findommes, MtFs, men.
>Any additional info
Sunstone is a great webcomic
>Contact
Discord: Rwalaer
>>
File: IMG_6884.jpg (101 KB, 905x804)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>33436428
Damn.
>>
bio f/usa!!
into guro, rape, and bleached mostly
im also a huuuge mtf chaser!
i love creepy pervy stalker-like people :3
so if ur a reepy white guy or a creepy white mtf girlie please message me
@bidcuit
>>
>ASL
25/M/france
>Sexuality
straight
>Sexual interests
bdsm, uro, scat, vomit, fluids, degradation, whatever involving some extent of perversion.
>Looking For
any fucked up degen F into degradation too. would be nice to chat.
>Not Looking For
M
>Contact
disc @vvvommm
>>
>>33449214
Do you have Discord? Kik is sus
>>
>>33447088
Still looking for a submissive girl to take care of
>>
>>33435467
22 M NYC

No body.

Dead

None

Body count of 5

Nothing

None

Sognara/Yzilma
>>
My lover likes to have her neck caressed. I am looking for a collar for her so that I can gently pull the chain and have her feel good.

Any recommendations? Let me know if there is a better place to ask this. Thank you!
>>
>>33467215
Pet store. Etsy. Killstar has cute and affordable ones. Think about material? Like are you looking for leather? Metal? Would they prefer a vegan leather? Etc etc

I have like… maybe 20 collars as a goth girl and kink enthusiast aha favorite accessory and I love getting them as gifts!

Good luck anon!
>>
>>33467215
sex stores or novelty stores usually have some collars
sometimes you can find a collar that is fuzzy or plush on the inside
there are also metal or chain collars
>>
>>33467297
>>33467554
Thank you both!
>>
>>33467215
>>33467609
google sex stores that are local to you
or depending on where you live
you might be able to find a spencer's novelty store

alternatively you can get a collar from a pet store
but you would probably have to modify it to fit a person
>>
>>33467215
Beautifully bound have one that's metal and nice, I enjoy mine
>>
22/M/Russian, slim, handsome

I am looking for women of any age (and maybe feminine enough boys) who want to be my horny Online-Tamagotchi.
Domination from my side, petplay, dirtytalk, control, submission, training, rough handling - all to your taste and level of hardcore.

You can be my 24/7 slave, or we can just lightly exchange content when it suits you, I am only happy to discuss in detail your capabilities, desires and taboos.

Fetishes: I'm willing to accept almost anything you want, I'm pretty vanilla myself but open to your preferences if you are obedient enough <3

Telegram: tr182ctgh
Discord: Exilee8300
>>
Updated 9/25. DMs always open.

26/M/Virginia State U.S. (Long-distance is A-okay.)

I'm a 5'4" smol, slim, toned boi. I'm handsome and cute. I work service and live with roommates. I deal with depression and OCD, so I can get rather tired easily. I still always try to do what I can. I range from being playful, feminine, and bubbly to more tame, relaxed, serious, a bit of a doomer, to dank, derpy, and silly.

Hobbies and interests:
Memes, cuddles with My Kitty, singing, etc.

I'm a huge videogame buff, from N64 to Wii U, Gameboy Advance to 3DS, is my area of expertise. I'm super into youtube videos of all sorts: Corruption, Game Industry, History, etc. I like other types of videos, like let's plays, creepypastas, podcasts.

What I want out of this:
A Caregiver Little/Mommy dynamic would be great. I really need it. Romantic and monogamous. I would love it if you were very motherly, doting, and sweet. Showering eachother with praise, affection, focus, and time would be really lovely and appreciated. I want to fully be submissive as much as possible, but I will make you very happy too. Total power exchange is great. Mutual obsession is heavenly. Making random noises together, rotting together, parallel play, getting better together. PLEASE put effort in and have some drive to make this work. Make me feel special as I would you. I want this to last for the rest of our lives.

What I want out of a Mommy:
A lovely lady 18 to 35 that is nerdy, geeky, and silly. Open-minded to try out different hobbies and interests, but also willing to hear and accept all manners of jokes, opinions, and ideas. Somebody easily clingy, obsessive even would be great. Wants to have long calls, make big texts back and forth from the start. Be in contact as much as possible. I'm easily pleased with looks. Let's trade sfw pictures early on. I don't care about your job, status, height, weight, or anything else.

Important:
-Yapping is really attractive
-Don't want kids.
>>
>>33468054
I'm a fudging dingus. I spent so long finding a decent image for this bread. I forgor my contact.

Discord: bunnyboymeow

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.