[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7452.jpg (1.23 MB, 3088x2316)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
Do girls find me unattractive?
>>
i would if you lost some weight
>>
>>33446201
Pretty average looking, although I'm more attracted to young adult men.

I think a face like yours could be really endearing if you lose some weight around your neck and chin area and grow out your hair.
>>
>>33446201
Not a girl, but if you're asking, probably not. From personal observation, lot of girls seem to find confidence attractive over any physical traits. Even 2/10 planets seem able to find decent looking girls if they're confident. Of course, the catch 22 is that it's hard to be confident when girls don't want anything to do with you.
>>
>>33446283
Probably*. Misread the op.
>>
>>33446201
You're perfectly capable of getting a gf. You're fine enough where personality can carry you
>>
Bump
>>
As a certified bio girly you look absolutely fine :) your posture might be lacking a bit but in the grand scheme of things that’s ain’t big

the only thing that would make or break you for any girl would be the personality. Girls tend to settle downwards while guys land upwards so you could easily get yourself a cute girl
>>
>>33446201
post penis
>>
You literally just need a better diet and exercise. If that's too hard start by fasting if possible. Just take care of your body and you'll be fine, there is no way around it though if being "attractive" truly matters to you.
>>
You look alright to me, not ugly at all
Just lose weight to get additional attractiveness points instantly, not much else to say
>>
>>33446201
Looks don't matter for guys
>>
>>33446201
no you're cute. girl btw. agreed though looks don't matter for guys as much.
>>
these other comments are lying out of their ass if they don't think looks matter. you just need to lose weight and you'll be fine. kinda like a vinny vinesauce look. that dude gets laid all the time, or used to, and he's cute
>>
im bio girl and i think you look cute as fuck
>>
I'm also a bio girl and all these bitches are liars. You are fat and your haircut is ugly. You have a large yet short nose and no lips which makes your face look small and weird. Go to the gym and get a haircut and then maybe you can be cute as fuck
>>
>>33446201
HELLO SAILOR
>>
bio girl and looks matter a lot for a guy. I find ugly guys repulsive and I'm obsessed with pretty boys with who could be models
>>
unironically if you loss face fat and try a clean shaven look, you would look good
>>
File: 1725025840041095.gif (483 KB, 128x128)
483 KB
483 KB GIF
eh, look fine to me. just not my type. look like an average guy to me.
>>
>>33447978
Dude does not need to lose weight?? Lads tend to suit their weight better than girls. But even then he doesn’t even look fat? He looks average

He is good looking and I’m sure you’re just a salty little retard who likes getting a kick out of insulting people

Myself and other bio girls agree that this dude looks perfectly fine and attractive and surely out of everyone’s opinion on this thread…ours is the most important as it is our opinion he wants to know
>>
>>33446201
Im a bio girl and you are a 9/10
>>
>>33448916
speak for yourself, I'd rate him a 3. but thats also because the guys who have shown interest in me have been conventionally attractive chads so I dont need to save the ego of some 4chan attention whore
>>
Looks like ur typical beastie boys fan the old choice number deux type of guy a c, c++, visual basic, fruity loops pirate ass dude from deviant art and mirc back in the day...
>>
Holy shit you've lost weight the past few years, and I've put on every pound of it.

>>33449097
>"bio girl"
Neck yourself, nigga.
>>
>>33446201
idk maybe if you stood up straight and not sideways like that
>>
>>33446201
every time i see your face it makes me sad. you are not ugly but u have negative style. lose a bit of weight, change your hair, get some sense of style xoxo a hot girl
>>
I'd like to see your hair a little longer, but other than that I'd rape.
>>
>>33446201
Yep, you're cute and I think you're gonna look even better as you age :)
>>
>>33448916
within the same comment i had posted i complimented vinny vinesauce so no i don't get a kick out of insulting people, i actually want the best for OP unlike you giving him some dumb ass advice of "oh only your personality matters!!!!" when that's not how the world works. if i'm retarded then you must be freezer temperature IQ. he does need to lose weight, or at the very least some face fat, to become attractive.
>>
Im a man but you look atractive you just need to smile more to seem more welcoming

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.